752 avis

Lightspeed POS

Vous allez adorer ce système de caisse !

4,2 /5 (752 avis) Donnez votre avis !
Note globale
Patrick D.

Vraiment un plus Value!

Publié le 05/12/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Ce système a vraiment simplifié mes opérations de vente au détail et ma compatbilité. Que dire de la prise d'inventaire? Un pur bonheur. Ce qui me prennait des heures à étiquetter ne me prends que quelques minutes maintenant. Je suis vraiment heureux. Comme tout n'est pas parfait, qques petits bogues d'imprimante, de disposition et de langue mais rien de majeur. C'est un logiciel qui n'a pas fait augmenté mes ventes mais m'a rendu plus efficace donc, s'est avéré rentable!

Avantages

Facile à utiliser, vraiment bien pensé pour les magasins de vélo. capricieux sur les logiciels et appareils compatbiles.

Inconvénients

Un peu trop optimisé pour les shops de vélos. Dans le cas de prise de rendez-vous, ça nous semble moins évident.

Zondre W.

Great integrated system

Publié le 14/06/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Lightspeed has been great. We have been using it for over a year and it has met my expectations. Whenever I request help, which isn't that often anymore they are quick to respond.

Avantages

The best feature of LIghtspeed is the analytics package. As a senior manager you can spend a lot of time calculating your performance manually in excel. But the Analytics package takes care of all of that. It's easy to see the performance of your inventory, employees and marketing at any time. There are also a lot of apps that work with Lightspeed that make it the most functional POS system I've used. The fact that the ecommerce is integrated as well makes it a great fully integrated system. You could pay a lot more to piece together all the of the systems you need. Or you could spend a huge amount of money creating a custom system.

Inconvénients

There are some small idiosyncrasies like not adjusting sync times for your local time zone. So, yesterday is never accurate you have to wait for the next days sync to get have accurate information. I would also like to be able to have our time management app sync employee time to Lightspeed so we don't have to enter it manually. I've given up on tracking employee hourly performance for this reason. Or if they offered a better time clock management natively that would help. I'd also like them to include the previous year comparisons in their dashboard. And, I'd like to look at seasonal performance rather than just month to month and week to week.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 9.0/10

Michael G.
Secteur d'activité: Santé, bien-être et fitness
Traduire en français

Great system for all small businesses

Publié le 28/11/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Excellent experience with Lightspeed, I would recommend this platform to any small or medium sized business.

Avantages

Lightspeed is very user friendly and easy to teach employees how to use it. The reporting is top-notch and they even can help you create custom reports which was very important to us. Customer service is excellent and always very responsive.

Inconvénients

It would be great if it came with a built in CRM or integrated with one like Salesforce. It's great for franchisees, as a small business, but for the franchisor it may not have all the functionality needed to roll it out to the entire corporate system.

Zach C.

Frequent Outages

Publié le 17/03/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall, the system provides all that we need. Problem is, we don't know if the system will be online when we need it.

Avantages

The system ties together items, sales, customers, and sales staff seamlessly. This allows us to dig in and review product performances like never before. Using the matrix feature makes creating items with multiple sizes, colors, and fits easy.

Inconvénients

The system crashes. These past few months have been especially stressful with our busy season approaching. The following list is made up of days in which we were not able to take payment from customers anywhere from a few minutes to a few hours.
Monday March 16, 2020
Sunday Nov 3, 2019
Monday Sep 30, 2019
Thursday July 18, 2019
Saturday July 13, 2019

We've had an email in, with several followups, to our Lightspeed rep for the reassurance these outages will slow/stop. Unfortunately every email has gone unanswered for over a month now. This lack of communication is very frustrating. We're just waiting for an outage on a weekend during our busy season. Being we are locked into a contract we have no way out but are actively searching for an alternative as to not live in the fear of an outage at any moment.

Lightspeed Payments is another spot to touch on. All told, the switch to Lightspeed Payments would cost our company roughly an extra $7,000/year on top of our current processing costs with Vantiv.

Réponse de Lightspeed

Hello Zach,

Thank you for your feedback. We would like to sincerely apologize for your recent experience, and we are sorry to hear you were less than satisfied with the product and service received. It is our utmost priority to provide a product and service that allows our customers to focus on running their businesses with ease.We will have someone from our Customer Success Team reach out to you shortly.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 0.0/10

Donna A.
Secteur d'activité: Hôtellerie
Traduire en français

Easy to build, train and implement

Publié le 28/10/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I worked with other POS systems in the past and find Lightspeed much more user friendly than the others. You can build your menu in literally a few hours and the flexibility is amazing! I have not come across a single scenario in the build that isn't already addressed within the system. And the video tutorials are well done, explaining processes step by step,
The technical support team are quick to respond and follow through issues to resolution. I recommended Lightspeed to two colleagues already and will continue to share my positive experiences with others.

Avantages

*Ability to build system at any location
*Ease of use
*Well produced self help videos
*Ability to delete mistakes
*Helpful technical support team
*Integration with Cloudbeds

Inconvénients

The end of day closing process is not as clear as it could be

Nathan K.
Secteur d'activité: Articles de sport
Traduire en français

Lightspeed is among the best POS platforms for growing businesses

Publié le 17/09/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Lightspeed has proven to be an extremely stable POS system for our usage. Downtime has been extremely minimal and Lightspeed support teams are always able to get us back up and running quickly--often before the operating hours of our stores. With the stability of the software and the advanced insights into sales trends, we are able to understand our merchandising and inventory needs at a much more granular level. This ensures that we aren't wasting dollars on excessive inventory that is difficult to sell. We are also able to focus on the operational aspects of the business since the software has been so stable and reliable for us.

Avantages

The sales tools are very easy to understand and enable us to train new employees quickly on the software. The software also makes managing multiple store locations easy and centralizes order and vendor information for our product managers to use across the company and analytics and insights that the software provides is essential to master the merchandising and inventory needs of our store.

Inconvénients

While Lightspeed offers excellent analytics tools and integrations, most of them come at an additional cost which may be a deterrent for smaller businesses. If you aren't planning on investing a great deal of effort into the growth of your business (i.e. more locations or omnichannel sales) than you may be better served with another option. Also, while there are several integrations and API connections available for the system without designing custom solutions, some POS systems offer greater scalability and integrations with software like third-party e-commerce management tools. When moving away from Lightspeed's products for solutions such as this, costs can quickly add up.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 9.0/10

Rosaline L.
Secteur d'activité: Produits alimentaires

Most complete and easy POS

Publié le 02/09/2020

Very easy to use

Avantages

It is easy to use as you can search for the individual items and put items in categories. It also enable us to put in modifier on each item with additional price too

Inconvénients

Very expensive compared to other POS. Only if the report format can be modified to be a little bit more simpler

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 8.0/10

Chrysie R.
Secteur d'activité: Sports

Too much down time

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 26/02/2020
Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

Overall our business will benefit from this POS solution for sure. It is much more advanced than the system we were using for decades. It will certainly take us to the next level of our business. However, these constant problems and down-time make it very difficult to keep our business running smoothly. We can not ride on the "we have a new system" excuse for long. Unfortunately customers don't care.

Avantages

The software is great. The product is nearly complete with features - some add-ons that shouldn't be but overall a great product. Inventory counts and management is fantastic, transfers between our 4 stores in pretty seamless and very flexible, ability to customize labels, receipts, transfers, etc. Terrific. Sales, refunds, on account payments. All A+

Inconvénients

So much down-time. In only 6 weeks of us using the system we had 3 Saturdays with credit card processing failures for over an hour. We've had 2 complete system failures, and today we are experiencing a bad gateway. Another is storing credit cards. We service many racquet sports clubs and do drop-off / pick-up service. Customers want to keep credit cards on file. We had to by a 3rd party add-on in order to do that. While the solution works, it is not 100% seamless, nor does this work at (wait for it....) "Light Speed".

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 7.0/10

Tony G.

My experience with Lightspeed

Publié le 08/09/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

From the app add-ons, constant improvement to their support, Lightspeed has been there all of the way!

Several things...
1. Ease of implementation
2. Ease of training
3. Handle inventory, POS and eCom all in one place.

Inconvénients

The only issue I have is when the internet goes down, you are totally down.

Tony B.

Lightspeed for retail POS

Publié le 11/11/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Customer service is knowledgable and great to work with. The system works great as long as your internet stays up and doesn't crap out.

Avantages

backing up on the cloud and the ability to remotely monitor or find info

Inconvénients

cost and that you cannot manually run credit cards remotely.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 8.0/10

Sarah T.
Traduire en français

Sales Reps should be aware of product limitations

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 08/07/2020

Avantages

Accessible anywhere. Ecommerce friendly.

Inconvénients

Time consuming and monotonous account for merchant processing (fees are removed daily). Incapable with other( you must by their Zebra printer) hardware. Does not work with other ecommerce as they promised. Reports are not very user friendly

Réponse de Lightspeed

Hello Sarah,

We would like to sincerely apologize for your recent experience, and we are sorry to hear you were less than satisfied with the product and service received. We will have someone from our Customer Success Team reach out to you shortly. We value our customers feedback, and would be grateful to have the opportunity to address your needs and concerns.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 6.0/10

Ian C.
Secteur d'activité: Restaurants

Lightspeed ROCKS!!!

Publié le 23/11/2020

AMAZING

Avantages

We operate 4 Cannonball Cafés in Jamaica. This is our second year of using Lightspeed. When we bought the business in 2016, we installed another company's system which, after a few months use, revealed it's weakness for use in a multi-unit business.

We plodded along for awhile under the "Better to stay with the Devil you know..." philosophy until a sharp eyed customer got very upset because she noticed the price of one of our specialty coffees at one location was vastly different from another location... we had made a late night keystroke mistake entering the updated prices!

What caught our eye with Lightspeed was the powerful Back-of-House infrastructure that allows us to make REMOTE CHANGES to our menus, our controls etc IN AN INSTANT on our phones, tablets or computers: last year on a trip to China, we got a text from one of our managers requesting a menu addition - somewhere over the Pacific at 40,000 feet, my wife added the item and went back to sleep!!!! The level of detail that supports our business goes far beyond what we could imagine - while a lot of detail & thought has to go into setting up Lightspeed initially, that effort pays dividends when using the system.

Finally, the support we get from the Technical Support team is amazing - the Techs are all very well trained, are extremely knowledgeable and can resolve problems that are outside their Lightspeed purview: in September, a store was having a weird connectivity problem that was traced by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in Te

Inconvénients

Have not found anything to dislike about it.

Utilisateur vérifié
Secteur d'activité: Mode et vêtements

Solid eCommerce Platform

Publié le 03/09/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I currently use both Lightspeed eCom & Retail (Omni-channel). This helps our retail store and online store stay synced and makes life easier for employees. Now, all POS sales and eCom sales are in one platform that is easy to use for our employees. If a customer purchases an item in our retail store, ecommerce inventory stays updated.

Avantages

I really like that I am able to customize our website and integrate third party apps & APIs easily. And the customer service, the customer service is top notch! Through migration and implementation, the Lightspeed team was right there. At a moment's notice, I can chat with the team or give them a call. Although I may be a one-woman tech team, I have help! It's such a blessing to have a support team for our business. It has been easy to integrate all of our business critical resources and provide a more unified experience for our employees. Employees can access customer data, order data, shipping data, marketing data and product data in one platform. I've been able to customize our store template to our specific business needs and design requirements. It's been a developer's dream.

Inconvénients

My main dislike is that I don't have FTP access to my files on LS servers. This would be extremely helpful to optimize our images as needed.

I also would like to upload customer data myself. At this time, to upload customer data in bulk, I have to send the data to Lightspeed for import.

More options for discounts and coupons would be helpful - BOGO, Buy 2 Get One, or FREE Shipping codes based on domestic addresses only (not international).

Allison L.
Traduire en français

Best decision I made for my business!

Publié le 29/05/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall, I would recommend Lightspeed POS to any other retailer (especially clothing and shoes) in a heartbeat! If you have been manually counting inventory and have no customer sales data, this is a must. It was easy to set up and continued to be easy to use for me and my employees. The cloud based feature is perfect because I never have to worry about backing up important data and I can "see" my business from any device with internet access. It's brilliant.

Avantages

Lightspeed POS provided instant inventory, sales, customer and employee data that was missing from my retail business. It was relatively easy to set up and I had lots of support! The amount of information we now have about our retail business is staggering and it allowed us to connect multiple locations which made inventory transfer a breeze!

Inconvénients

I had hoped for an integrated Loyalty program from the start (this has now been launched). We were manually keeping track of points for our customers which became tedious and inaccurate quickly. The new Loyalty is a good start but it feels a bit clumsy at times and not as customizable as I would like.

Sometimes inventory issues pop up when items are returned. For example, special orders from one location that are added to a purchase order for our main location, automatically show in stock at the needed location when simply checked in at main location. This can cause confusion as they are not physically at the needed location just yet. They have to be physically transferred but should not be added to inventory or received once they arrive (they were already there!). This took us a while to figure out and caused many inventory numbers to get out of whack.

Carol B.
Traduire en français

Lightspeed Review during the pandemic.

Publié le 20/05/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I actually feel empowered.... the fact that a complete non-computer software person like myself can actually accomplish what i have done .... makes me feel like I might actually survive the future in business.

Avantages

It is totally comprehensive. I am the most untechnical person alive. I started with the retail part first. I had a brick and mortar store already so it took me a long time to load up my existing inventory, adding the new inventory and run the business at the same time. Maybe I needed a team but a team costs money. Since the pandemic I added the ecommerce. Again....slow to start but the 24 hour help by chat or phone has been indispensable. The person who helps solve my problems then sends an email outlining the steps I needed to do. This help tremendously. Also enrolled in tutorials for an overview of what I was getting into. I have to admit the work is tedious, but the result is well worth it. The new addition is lightspeed pay which I am thrilled to be adding.

Inconvénients

It is a lot of grunt work.....very tedious. I understand that since the pandemic, everyone has been trying to load up their site and sometimes the queue is long before someone gets back to me. I also found that a couple of times I called in for help I was told that what I wanted to do was impossible. I kept calling in until I found someone that actually did understand what I wanted to do and how to solve my problem. I wasted valuable time looking for the right person to help me.
I can see that to update the inventory will be a full time job for someone.

Utilisateur vérifié
Secteur d'activité: Hôpitaux et soins de santé
Taille de l'entreprise: 5 001-10 000 employés

Best POS System in the Business

Publié le 01/05/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We had two separate Retail POS systems in our organization. One was so antiquated it had to be replaced and the second one was experiencing issues everyday and the support was lousy.

We purchased LightSpeed. I had the Retail Operators go through the setup videos and make decisions on how they wanted to setup the system based on the videos. Then, when the Operators completed their training, I had them configure LightSpeed themselves based on what they learned and the decisions they made. We then entered the inventory and the rest is history. I would recommend LightSpeed to anyone looking for a retail POS no matter what size.

Avantages

I have installed numerous POS systems in my 30+ years of experience. LightSpeed is by far the most comprehensive system, yet easiest system to implement and use.

There support mechanism is second to none. If you look your question up in help, there will be documentation to answer your question, and chances are there is a video that walks you step by step through the solution.

If you feel like you want to get live help, there chat mechanism is one of the best, better yet, the support people on the chat are the most patient and knowledgeable support people in the business.

Simply the best.

Inconvénients

I don't have any comments for this section

Shawn E.

Best business purchase EVER

Publié le 19/02/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

After investing in a competing product and being incredibly disapointed, we were faced with a tough decision; do we make the change to lightspeed only a month after investing $$$ that we did not get any value from?
We decided to make the jump and were rewarded with the best upgrade our business has ever seen. This system is very easy to use. We have saved money and become more organized through efficient inventory management. Lightspeed has made our customers happy throughfast and organized checkout and allowed our staff to be the best they can be. Our service department has never been more organized. I feel like it has consolidated multiple areas of management and allowed more time to fucus on business. We re-invested for multi-years and could not ask for more from a POS.

Avantages

Lightspeed is easy and efficient to operate. From training new employees to hectic busy days, Lightspeed reduces human errors and allows our staff and business to achieve their fullest potential.

Inconvénients

As a relatively small business, it would be nice to have different register modes for convenience without purchasing an add on register.

Amanda S.

Capital City Luggage

Publié le 19/02/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We are a retail and repair shop that has 1 location. We were looking at a way of integrating our online inventory to our retail, so our inventory can be managed. There are very few things we would change about this platform. Its nice that as the company develops, they listen to customers needs and make relevant changes based on that. It's almost a 1 stop shop for being able to run a successful business.

Avantages

- ecom and retail link seamlessly
-open and close cashes easy for staff
-each staff has own login to track sales progress and customers
- can limit staffs access to certain tabs that are irrelevant
-painlessly easy to submit orders, and create new product
-can easily provide quotes for potential customers
-easy to do inventory checks from your cell phone, great for purchasing at trade shows or counting stock in warehouse.

Inconvénients

Cons: -Limited integrated payments
-Limited ways to get content linked to other selling platforms
-Blog
-doesn't do penny rounding for cash sales (canada doesn't use pennies)
- creating a work order- we cannot add or remove tabs that show on work orders
-system crashes during work hours, (bugs in system) approx every 3 months, which means we have to use manual receipts and cash only.

Jennifer F.
Secteur d'activité: Hôtellerie
Taille de l'entreprise: 501-1 000 employés
Traduire en français

Hands down the best retail software out there!

Publié le 23/01/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The LightSpeed team made our switchover to them and setup happen with such ease. Their system is cost friendly, reliable and aesthetically pleasing. Training new staff on the system is a breeze. The reporting options are so helpful for close out financials, ordering, staff hours, etc.

Avantages

We most liked the back of house features it offered. The inventory piece, reporting and ease of use was instrumental in our decision to switch to LightSpeed. We loved the cloud based feature and it allows our staff to work from anywhere on reports, watch sales, reorder inventory, etc.

Inconvénients

There really hasn't been anything about the software that we've found was difficult or wished was different.

Carole J.

Lightspeed issues

Publié le 30/12/2019

not horrible not great

Avantages

it's pretty easy, the inventory entering is easy, sales are easy. Reports are good, although none of them integrate, you have to pull 3-4 reports to get what you need unless you upgrade to way more $

Inconvénients

This is an app based program, so there are definite issues using this with an iPad, which is how we run our retail store. The gift card has been a problem from day one which we have reported many time and have an open ongoing unresolved case. We purchased the gift card from the company they recommended and they both point fingers at each other, meanwhile it is a nightmare for our customers who have to sit & wait while we figure out how to make their return or issue a gift card. Still not resolved. The cache fills up and you have to delete the app and reload it or certain functions do not work, like getting a new customers name in the system. The last thing you want to deal with is deleting an ap and reloading it. Customer service on management level is incredibly slow to respond if they ever do. The day to day service is very responsive.
The rep also over sold us the program and sold us 2 registers and so we over paid $1,000 a year for 3 years until we caught it. Never heard back from upper management regarding a credit or a few free months.
They are very responsive when you are up for review though! ALSO beware of their own integrative payment processing that they tell you will save you a lot of $, not really true.Get it in writing. First of all they will take their fee right off the top daily, so forget trying to reconcile your statement with your daily reports. You will get paid for Wed, Thur & friday the following Tuesday...so your cash flow is delayed. Way slow!!!!!!

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 5.0/10

Many Sales Report Options Available/Analytics
Ease of Doing Business
Customer Friendly

Avantages

This software is designed for RETAIL, makes doing business in our Realtor Store simple. Ringing up customer is a breeze. Easy and fast to create a purchase order and receive products to inventory. This software is intuitive and simple to learn. We keep track of our inventory and sales reports, with accuracy.
Love the scanners and printed product label option.

Inconvénients

The only negative is the long wait by phone, when we need to speak to support. Definitely worth the wait! All customer service people are polite. They always help us work through our issue with professionalism and follow-up email.

Andrew W.
Secteur d'activité: Restaurants

Still love it after 15 months

Publié le 18/12/2019
Provenance de l'avis : GetApp

While there are pros and cons, the pros far outweigh the cons. It's easy to use, intuitive, and best of all, THEY LISTEN. It doesn't take 10,000 customers complaining to get Lightspeed to make a change. Their support is excellent.

Avantages

Onboarding and setup was a breeze - After signing on, we were tasked with a tutorial and onboarding process which, at times, was drawn out, but VERY helpful. It was a great learning tool and incredibly useful. They offered additional resources, but given my stubborn nature I set out on my own. The onboarding process was fairly easy. Painstaking, but simple. There were a few tasks that more difficult than necessary though. Like building the floor plan. I am very meticulous and there were not many options for the design, but I was able to figure it out with assistance from the help desk.

Very customizable layout and very versatile - The overall operation of the system is very easy, but not basic. Ease of use is key to me, especially when training new employees or adding/changing features. Need a new menu item on a certain screen? 30 seconds. Need to reorganize the layout? Just drag and drop. Color code menu items? Sure why not. We change our menu daily/weekly, so this was an important feature to me and my FOH manager. GThe back end and reporting is excellent as well. I was able to show the owner how to access the dashboard and view sales and sales vs goals. I can see how many of (X) item I sold when I ran it as a special, or how much of a certain item I sell week to week. We use it as our time clock, and even my BOH with ZERO knowledge of the system figured it out in seconds.

Inconvénients

The only major complaint I have is that there aren't enough credit card processors integrated in to the system, which is crucial to me.

Ken L.
Traduire en français

Lightspeed can take your retail store to the next level...with some work!

Publié le 27/11/2019

Avantages

3rd Party integrations, 1st party ecom integrations, Cayan payment integration, and the robust special order system that is rooted in the entire platform. These are the big ones but there is many more small things.

Inconvénients

No POS is perfect so there are definitely things that could be fixed. I would say being able to redeem gift cards online is a big one. They know this though and are working on it. Also, being able to see Matrix inventory in regular retail vs just in Analytics but again very small things.

Shane R.
Secteur d'activité: Matériel informatique

Lightspeed Retail Changed the way we run out business

Publié le 01/10/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We migrated from Lightspeed Onsite to Lightspeed retail nearly a year ago now, and the move has been fantastic. I did a LOT of research before the move to ensure we could take our Onsite Data over. Actually turned out there was some Workorder data that wouldn't migrate, but the upside to move to retail outweighed this by a long way. (As as work around, we simply left LightSpeed Onsite running side by side to Retail, and refer back only occasionally to Onsite. Isn't as big a deal as I thought it would be)

Lightspeed retail is quick and powerful. Inventory management is completely accurate, and keeping track of special orders for customers is a breeze. We used to keep manual systems in place to keep track, but these have been retired.

Customer management is excellent, keeping track of who owes what and what customer has how much on deposit for special orders. Lightspeed retail also integrates easily into our Tyro POS system, making credit card payments easy and accurate, no fear of adding or worse, leaving a zero off of the bill.

Work orders can be colour coded to show where jobs are up to, and we keep all customer notes in the system. With LS retail being cloud based, I can even send a tech out onsite with and iPad and a Mobile Payment device and invoice, take payment and close a job before the tech leave customer site. On top of this, I have integrated a third party application called Service Reign to manage emails to customers post job to glean customer feedback.

Avantages

LS Retail is smart, accurate and quick. Inventory management is great, and reporting is comprehensive. This is everything we need to efficiently run our business. Being a cloud based system, we can track the business remotely.

Inconvénients

LS Retail (coming from LS Onsite), can be a little clunky at first, however once you understand the work flow of the system, it all makes sense.

Jeanie V.

7 Years In with Lightspeed

Publié le 16/09/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

LightSpeed has proved to be a positive addition to our business over and over again.

Avantages

The system allows vision into your business clearly and quite simply. From the day to day sales to the back office reports, the system is easy to use. In ALL cases where something is not exactly as you envision it, the customer support team is there to help; they are PHENOMENAL and coming from retail, I do use those words quite carefully. We launched our business with Light Speed Onsite and have since upgraded to Retail. Each and every step of the way, the support team has helped with and gone and above and beyond getting me operating thru, from the simplest to the complex. We have no other point of reference of other POS providers, but many times other they are present at tradeshows. From a personal perspective, hearing the sales pitch (what we assume is the best of the best), LightSpeed provides services and abilities well above the others.

Inconvénients

Unfortunately, price does come in to play. The cost, now knowing the system, is well worth it. However, there are other features that we feel should be included (as commonly seen elsewhere) that must be a "add-on" application from outside providers. Interpretation: add on = added costs. Being a small business, the cost of the POS system is significant enough, add on's are almost impossible to also incur.