Avis clients sur Nextiva

Nextiva

4,6 (880)
Donnez votre avis !
Simplifier les communications commerciales.

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

880 avis

Scott
Scott
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité

Excellent VOIP Service

Publié le 25/03/2024

Excellent service and great product. The customer service is awesome.

Excellent service and great product. The customer service is awesome.

Avantages

Extremely easy to use and program. It was an easy setup.

Inconvénients

No real issues. the system worked flawlessly from the start.

Hi Scott,

I am glad you have had such a positive experience with our product. At Nextiva we strive to deliver a simple solution that works for any and all business communication needs, and it is great to see that your experience has been exactly that. If you need anything else, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly at reviews@nextiva.com.

Thomas from Nextiva

TANILLE
  • Secteur d'activité : Secteur maritime

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

NEXTIVA HIRES EDUCATED AND KIND PEOPLE!

Publié le 25/04/2024

It is a pleasure to work with the Nextiva team. I enjoy working with competent and happy people. The culture of the company is consistent and admirable.

Avantages

NEXTIVA HIRES EDUCATED AND KIND PEOPLE!
[sensitive content hidden] was patient while I set up our office system of four phones. He talked me through configurations and showed me how to change settings. After weeks of frustration dealing with Zoom, working with a competent customer service person was a delight. I've worked closely with two people from Nextiva, and I would hire them both at my company!

Inconvénients

I wish that the app would ring instantly like a cell phone call, but there is a lag. I've tried keeping the app open and shutting it down, but neither seems to make a difference.

Rein
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et installations de loisirs

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

They can’t even fix my problem and they ask for a good review

Publié le 08/04/2024

Worst experience ever! Try to avoid this! Cant even approve our messagepro experience.

Avantages

I dont like anything. They telling me they will submit my problem to the engineering. They told me this more than 20x. Been waiting for more than a month now!

Inconvénients

No I got stuck with this company! Worst company! Can’t even fix my issue. They been using a same excuse every single day.

Brian
  • Secteur d'activité : Cabinet d'avocats

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 2.0 /10

service good when it worked

Publié le 26/02/2024

good for a while but too many problems so we switched away

good for a while but too many problems so we switched away

Avantages

the phone service was good in that it allowed phones to reach in multiple offices simultaneously.

Inconvénients

We had chronic problems customer service was unable to fix making service no longer useable and we switched to another company.

Marcia

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Our company is very satisfied with Nextiva! Been users for over 8 years with no complaints.

Publié le 10/05/2024

The phones were very easy to set up and connect. The customer service was very helpful, as always.

Avantages

Highly reliable, no issues, effective and efficient customer service.

Inconvénients

I have no problem at all with their service.

Robert
  • Secteur d'activité : Services d'information

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Nextiva Customer Service Gets 5 Stars!

Publié le 15/04/2024

One of the best. Keep up the great work!

One of the best. Keep up the great work!

Avantages

Called Nextiva to help me make some changes to my account. The changes were complex and I never would have been able to figure them out on my own on the portal. Customer Service was perfect and had me all taken care of quickly and efficiently.

Inconvénients

Can't think of a thing. Can't think of a thing.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Very Happy & Satisfied with Nextiva Phone Systems.

Publié le 29/04/2024

100% satisfied with the phone system. It works perfecty.

100% satisfied with the phone system. It works perfecty.

Avantages

It is a reliable phone system. Always works. No issue ever.

Inconvénients

Nothing I can think of. No cons at all.

Kellie
  • Secteur d'activité : Génie mécanique ou industriel

We use Nextiva

Publié le 28/03/2024

Avantages

It is perfect for our business where we do not always have someone to answer the phone.

Inconvénients

At first, it is hard to set up, but you get help.

Thomas
  • Secteur d'activité : Impression
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur

Tolivers Products and Services

Publié le 15/05/2024

At this moment I am totally satisfied with their service. I have seen vast improvements since I got on their service

Avantages

I like that I can use on my computer and able to use all on my devices

Inconvénients

Nevtiva has covered all the bases, still not sure if they have figured out my called ID.

Erica
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Small Business Companion

Publié le 10/04/2024

The overall experience has been surprisingly easy and comfortable with minimal hardship. The sales representative to the phone technician and customer service representatives has restored my hope that not all businesses are out to get your money while providing fractured customer service.

Avantages

Nextiva is knowledge in their industry and product providing our company with an easy set-up and a system that is fairly easy to use.

Inconvénients

The phone that was sent is of subpar standard and we were not informed of the additional cost to have it wireless. Be sure if you port numbers you let the set up representative know if it is a cell phone number or not.

Sarah

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Mobile app is super easy to use

Publié le 17/10/2019

The quality of service is unmatched. The app is super easy to use, and keeps me organized. The service is great, I have never had difficulty with my calls. The customer service is excellent, staff is patient, friendly, and eager to help. Overall, Nextiva has helped me be more efficient in my business and I know it has helped my colleagues within our company as well.

Avantages

Mobile app is easy to navigate, never gives me any trouble.

Inconvénients

That I didn’t switch over sooner, it would have saved me a lot more business.

Pourquoi choisir Nextiva

My calls were getting dropped constantly, and every time I called for help, I was put on hold by representatives that were impatient and didn’t get my problems resolved. Bad service and bad customer service hurt my business.

Ariz
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

It's expensive, but they have really good customer service.

Publié le 14/09/2023

It's mostly just communicating with customers. The system makes it easy for us to communicate with the customers, which is exactly what we want.

Avantages

It's fairly easy to use. They also have excellent customer service. Anytime we need anything, we're able to give them a call and they are able to make the adjustments or show us how to make the adjustments.

Inconvénients

There are some features that are missing that other voice over IP services have. Specifically, notifications for text messages. Whenever customers text us, we don't get a notification in our email in the same manner that we do when they call us or leave us a voicemail. I think they're working on this functionality, but it has not been implemented yet. A lot of customers text us, and it would be great if we got a notification so that we can get back to them quickly. Also it would be nice if we were able to upload greetings that didn't have to meet the 8K HZ quality thresholds. It would be really nice if we were able to record a simple message on our phone or computer and upload it as a greeting.

Pourquoi choisir Nextiva

We needed more robust functionality than Google voice was offering.

Google Voice

Pourquoi passer à Nextiva

At the time, this had more functionality.
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement

Nextiva Took Care of My Small Business

Publié le 28/09/2023

Really good firm and great service. I would NOT consider a change. Yes, things are less than perfect, but I have learned that even the best high tech services are flawed and to be content with the best available. I feel Nextiva is the best available, so I'm satisfied right where I am!

Avantages

My small business has been using Nextiva for maybe 10 years. We are very pleased with every aspect of the company. Prior to finding Nextiva, for the first decade of our company's existence, we muddled through several smaller providers who tried their best, but in the end, failed to deliver. We tried one very large company, Comcast, which messed us up with the classic scam of promising features during the sale but then reneging at implementation. Nextiva is the perfect middle-ground. They focus on VOIP and related communications services, they're not so big that this is one fraction of their company, and they're not so small that they simply do not have the capacity to handle the constant technological upgrades necessary to maintain our heads above the high-tech water. Recently, I contacted Nextiva tech support to configure more phones for our workers and they did everything smoothly and remotely.

Inconvénients

Our phone app for taking VOIP calls on our cell phones could be better.

Chris
  • Secteur d'activité : Matériaux de construction

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Best Customer Service in the VOIP Business!

Publié le 29/11/2023

Overall, the experience with Nextiva has been great. It has improved the efficiency and professionalism of our business.

Avantages

Nextiva's customer service team is truly unmatched. We made the switch from AT&T after 30-years and have been so impressed with everyone we've dealt with at Nextiva.

Inconvénients

The onboarding process could use some improvements as it is quite overwhelming for someone who does not work in the VOIP business.

RingCentral Contact Center et Ooma Office

Pourquoi choisir Nextiva

AT&T was becoming very unreliable and their customer service was awful.

Pourquoi passer à Nextiva

We ultimately chose Nextiva over competitors because of the features offered, the reviews we read and most of all the great support that was provided prior to signing up with Nextiva. They were happy to demo the product, answer all of our questions and were very patient.
Chris
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001–5 000 employés

America runs on Dunkin, our business runs on Nextiva

Publié le 18/12/2023

We switched from a competitor to Nextiva based on poricing model and found the accessibility, management and support to be superior. Our overall experience has been excpetional.

Avantages

Scalability, features, flexibility, up front pricing.

Inconvénients

Admin and Enterprise management portals could be smoother.

Momentum

Pourquoi choisir Nextiva

End of contract and consolidating vendors.

Momentum

Pourquoi passer à Nextiva

User/seat license cost with bundled feature packs. Nextiva ESP Support commitment.
Caylee
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Best VoIP system

Publié le 09/11/2023

Avantages

The Nextiva platform transformed the way our remote workers are able to connect with our clients and customers. Since making the switch, there have been few glitches/down time using the system. Call quality has improved, and support when there is an issue is always there to help!

Inconvénients

The mobile app is not available to our users in South Africa, but is available in Mexico.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Automatisation industrielle
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Making a tough transition easy

Publié le 10/01/2019

In general, the business has been really happy with the Nextiva system, the final costs, timing and functionality all fit what we asked for upfront. As an older business, we know that this is a rare result and we appreciate that Nextiva was able to honor our requirements and make sure the solution was exactly as we needed it. Technology today is extremely more complex than when our business was founded and there is often a lack of respect for the simplicity, and often antiquated nature of how we did things (and sometimes still do) with Nextiva we felt that our contacts were able to meet us where we were and ensure that we got what we needed without all the time and energy spent on talking about ideals and how it “should be” we don’t have that luxury and as a profitable business we don’t need to and are unable to work in the same way as younger more dynamic organizations. We still have to service our customers and keep things stable and maintain high quality service. Nextiva was instrumental at improving where we needed to focus, and they did it without interrupting our core business. Our customers will gain from these investments and our business is better set up for continued growth and prosperity in 2019.

Avantages

Nextiva have really made a hard transition much easier. Our systems were way out of date and we needed a high level review and rebuild of our existing coms set up. Not a small feat. The system we had been working with had not been updated for about ten years, at least, and the result was a Frankenstein. We had integrated various tools to drag out the lifespan of the existing system. The Nextiva team were able to come in and assess the situation as well as build a solution that covered all our needs. We were involved in the process and the result was an ideal case, something that we thought wouldn’t be possible given timing and budgetary constraints. Nextiva really came to the table with a complete and fitting solution. I can’t say how they do it but their team are really well versed in the technology. They understand the issues with making a transition and they’re obviously experienced they are able to foresee and offset issues before they come up. They are a full stack solution. I can’t recommend them highly enough. Another benefit of Nextiva is they have developed tools that are super easy to learn. This is big for us as we have to invest a lot of time and energy into training our staff on new software and technology.
. When tools are easy to learn and use as a first timer, it saves us a lot of money. We found the team were able to jump into the system, get online and get to work without any interruption at all.

Inconvénients

The only con I can really think of is the lack of ability to integrate with some of our older systems. We had some tools we wanted to keep that we had updated only a couple of years ago. Unfortunately, due to their limitations we were unable to keep them as a part of our set up. It’s unfortunate as they were expensive and supposed to last for a long time. Plus, training and implementing new tools takes a huge effort so where we didn’t think we needed to we would have preferred to keep things the same. However, I think it’s a tough call because in our case there was the fundamental VoIP service that needed to be switched out and then all the services that connected onto that had to work too. In some cases, Nextiva was able to integrate but in others we had to launch another solution. I don’t think they were unreasonable; it was just a natural downside of large upgrade.

Christine
  • Secteur d'activité : Vétérinaire

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Read this before signing a contract with Nextiva!

Publié le 09/04/2021

Nextiva has been a constant source of frustration for our team, and we feel this has very likely contributed to employee burn out. I personally experienced many of the same call quality issues and stopped using the platform because it was so infuriating. Poor call quality has also likely contributed to irreparable damage to our brand as customer calls are so frequently dropped or missed due to Nextiva’s problematic online platform and phone app.

To summarize: we are locked into a 3-year Nextiva service contract with no apparent accountability from Nextiva in terms of service and call quality. We are still 1 year from being free of Nextiva, yet all 3 years have been a complete waste of money and team resources. YEAR 1: consistently terrible call quality and tech support. YEAR 2: multiple lines could not be used for most of the year due to COVID, then Nextiva’s phone service was even more problematic with our remaining team members working from home to keep our business alive with a heavy dependence on the phone. YEAR 3 is just beginning and we can’t move away from Nextiva fast enough, yet we are being forced to pay out for the last year due to an unfair contract that has no remedy for Nextiva service not functioning properly. Please don’t make the same mistake we did and get trapped by Nextiva!

Avantages

Unfortunately, we have not liked anything about Nextiva software.

Inconvénients

Be sure to read the fine print and be warned – I do not recommend signing a contract with Nextiva! As a small business owner, I would highly recommend sourcing another digital phone provider that delivers reliable phone service, easy to reach tech support, plan flexibility, competitive pricing and most importantly, the option to cancel if the service does not function properly or meet your current business needs.

Almost immediately after switching to Nextiva, we regretted our decision. When originally comparing phone providers, we now realize our first warning sign should have been Nextiva’s sales department pressuring us into a 3-year contract by offering a date sensitive promo on monthly rates.

When we first began using Nextiva, all our locations had significant issues with call quality. Our team had trouble logging into Nextiva’s online platform and the call audio was so poor that we couldn’t hear many customers through all of the static. Daily calls to Nextiva service were often needed for multiple team members at multiple locations. Beyond customers lost and team hours wasted, even calling Nextiva’s tech support was made more difficult since anyone calling tech support was required by Nextiva to be an account admin.

Réponse de Nextiva

Hello Christine, we appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. We're sorry to hear about the challenges you and your team faced. We want to help make this right and will have our team reach out ASAP.

Melissa
  • Secteur d'activité : Assurance

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

VOIP Solution with faxing, texting, and mobile/computer apps

Publié le 13/09/2023

Nextiva has been easy to work with in the rare occasions my team needs support. The porting process to come over to Nextiva was equally as smooth. Nextiva has offered solutions that we didn't know we needed. Besides just VOIP services they have so many other complimentary and complementary offerings.

Avantages

Nextiva is a great fit for our small business of 12 employees. We started using Nextiva in 10/2022. It was important to our company to have a VOIP phone system that could be used at the office and in our homes. Our company wanted versatility with our phone system post COVID to work from homes with an easy transition back into the office. We got free VOIP phones when signing our contract. They are good quality, current generation Yealink. There was also an option to bring your own VOIP phone (pending Nextiva supported it). The porting process was easy. We ported the entire office's phone numbers and fax numbers - Nextiva handled everything with a smooth transition. In addition to the VOIP phone service, we have been utilizing the other resources Nextiva offers. They have an app for our cell phones and computers so that we can take calls and make calls. We can also text from the Nextiva apps (mobile and computer) and I can screen shot/export into our client files easily. Nextiva even offered us solutions we didn't even know we needed - AutoAttendant. This is an amazing feature which allows the caller to route their own call instead of talking to our receptionist (ie. press 1 for Bob, press 2 for Larry, etc). AutoAttendant has freed up reception to work on other projects because 85% of calls that were going to her, are now getting routed to their respective parties.

Inconvénients

We have not had any issues in the time we have been using Nextiva. No outages, no support issues, no porting issues, nothing. This was the most seamless experience in technology we ever had.

Benir
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Nextiva is my go-to choice for VOIP!

Publié le 27/11/2023

For over six years, Nextiva VoIP has been my go-to communication solution for my businesses. As a seasoned entrepreneur, I've utilized Nextiva across two ventures, and its consistent reliability, user-friendly interface, and comprehensive features have never ceased to impress me.

If you're seeking a communication solution that seamlessly integrates into your business operations, enhances customer service, and provides valuable insights for growth, Nextiva VoIP is the answer. Its user-friendly interface, comprehensive features, and exceptional reliability make it an ideal choice for businesses of all sizes.

Avantages

From the initial setup to ongoing usage, Nextiva has consistently demonstrated remarkable ease of use. The intuitive interface guides users through every step, making it effortless to navigate and manage call settings, voicemail options, and even advanced features like call forwarding and auto-attendant.

Phone Routing and Auto-Attendant

Nextiva's phone routing capabilities are nothing short of exceptional. The ability to seamlessly direct calls to specific departments or individuals ensures that every interaction receives prompt attention. Additionally, the auto-attendant feature is a game-changer, greeting callers with a professional touch and directing them appropriately, even during off-hours.

Inconvénients

While Nextiva VoIP excels in many areas, it could benefit from a wider range of integration options. This would enhance its compatibility with existing business systems and streamline workflows. For instance, integrating with popular CRM platforms would allow for seamless data exchange, saving time and effort. Additionally, integration with productivity tools like Slack or Microsoft Teams would foster collaboration and improve overall operational efficiency. Expanding its integration capabilities would undoubtedly make Nextiva VoIP an even more compelling solution for businesses seeking a versatile and interconnected communication platform.

• Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001–5 000 employés

Dialing Up Success with Nextiva

Publié le 19/03/2024

I have been doing this for awhile as both a seller and a leader and use to wrestle with systems that sounded like [sensitive content hidden]'s teacher on a bad day. Calls dropped, customers got frustrated, and hitting our sales metrics felt like climbing Mount Everest in flip flops. Enter Nextiva! This amazing platform is as reliable as a Swiss watch and the call quality? Crystal clear!

My sellers can now connect with customers like they're chatting in person, and that makes all the difference. No dropped calls, no fuzzy connections, just smooth sailing.

Nextiva isn't just about clear calls. The features on this platform are like little productivity cheerleaders. We can track calls, analyze performance, and even set up call routing so the right seller gets the right lead. Since switching to Nextiva, our sales team has been on fire! Metrics are being smashed, customer satisfaction is soaring, and the team morale is high.

Nextiva has helped us create a winning environment where clear communication and powerful features translate into sales success.

Avantages

Besides the clear calls and not having to worry about dropped calls (which is A+). The features on this platform are like little productivity cheerleaders. We can track calls, analyze performance, and even set up call routing so the right seller gets the right lead.

Inconvénients

I really would like to see 2fa being an option for security settings. Maybe it is there now, but we dont have it

Réponse de Nextiva

Hi there David! I am so happy to read about howe Nextiva is empowering you and your sales team to connect confidently, and smash your goals! We care deeply about empowering businesses to be all they can be through confident communication, and this is a shining example of what we strive to provide at Nextiva everyday. If you need anything else, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly at reviews@nextiva.com! - Thomas from Nextiva

Jennifer
  • Secteur d'activité : Divertissement

Stay Away from Nextiva - Deceptive practices

Publié le 29/03/2023

Interface is okay, there are better products our there for less money and a better interface. Be aware that if you leave they will do nasty things like lose your ported phone number, shut down your account even though you paid through the month. Their support team is unable to be reached and they make it very difficult. Overall for two years they were okay, then when we went to go to Aicall they absolutely showed up as a company without integrity.

Avantages

We moved as it seemed like thay had a decent interface but the reporting and other features as described ended up being dissappointing.

Inconvénients

It's okay but if you decide to switch carriers be aware that they will screw you. Have been a Nextiva for over two years. I put a request in to port my nuymber to a different carrier as the Nextiva interface is lacking and I found a better interface at less cost. A sign of a good company is how they treat you when you are leaving. They shut down my 1-800 number without notifying me and left all my clients and business hanging. They are impossible to get a hold of to rectify it. They have collected over 4,000 from me in the last two years and have screwed my company over. We have paid for this month and I want a full refund. Stay away.

Réponse de Nextiva

Hello, Jennifer. Thank you for leaving us your review. We know our team is actively working with you to ensure your issues get resolved.

In the meantime, if there's anything we can help you with, please let us know. Thank you.

Stephen
  • Secteur d'activité : Aviation et industrie aéronautique

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Best VoIP System Out There...

Publié le 27/11/2023

There is no perfect system out there, especially when dealing with VoIP on SIP protocols. It's always advancing, and getting better. The VoIP technology has improved so much at this point in time. By choosing Nextiva, you definitely won't lose any sleep worrying about service down time.

Avantages

When it comes to picking out a VoIP SIP trunk system, you can't go wrong with Nextiva. They are trusted by many big corporations who are on VoIP systems. They are cloud based. Their provisioning team is awesome, and always willing to answer your questions. Just need to setup once and you're all set. Maintaining your directory is almost like eating cake. Technical support is only a few clicks away. Most of your technical issues can be resolved through their online chat system. There SIP trunk backbone service is on a rudundant system on USA soil. We've been with Nextiva close to two years already. I've never encountered service downtime yet. The audio is HD quality. The monthly service fees are wallet friendly. Nextive is one that you can't go wrong with.

Inconvénients

Most of the time when our users can't use their phone it's because they get a time and date out of sync. message displayed on their phone occasionally. I'm still not sure if you can fix on your own without getting Nextiva technical support on an online chat session. That usually does the trick most of the times.

Mark
  • Secteur d'activité : Automobile
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

A great service for a small business.

Publié le 29/09/2023

It was rocky in the beginning but no major issues at this time, just some minor issues that I may try to deal with when I get the time. So overall a good experience.

Avantages

The most important features for my business is VOIP and the mobile app. So I can handle communications while I am out of the office.

Inconvénients

It is difficult sometimes to determine what line a call is coming from on my desk phone or mobile since there is not much choice for line identification with my service.

Vonage Business Communications et Ooma Office

Price

Verizon Connect

Price and features
Jared
  • Secteur d'activité : Pétrole et énergies

Stable and affordable VOIP

Avantages

When I started my employment, I came into a mess of a situation with phone services through a major provider. Every time it would rain, we were losing phone services and they were not interested in resolving (the issue was a few hundred yards from our office). After extensive research, I began testing Nextiva. It didn't take long to decide they were the service we were going with and we signed a term to get the best price possible long term. The minimal issues we've encountered alongside relatively quick support helped the decision to extend our contract. The prices are competitive and the service has been stellar.

Inconvénients

My only gripe is that our account manager tends to change more frequently than I would like.