Kudos

Reconnaissance peer-to-peer, motivation des collaborateurs et récompenses

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

822 avis

Janelle
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité

Kudos for Kudos!

Publié le 07/03/2019

Kudos really helps to build team morale. I love seeing everyone call each other out for the great work their doing, and I think that kind of feedback makes people work harder. Sometimes teams can be a very segmented. With kudos, you can easily see what other teams are working on, fostering an atmosphere of engagement and communication.

Avantages

Your hard work turns into cold, hard, cash!

I like that you can choose from kudos-branded or company-branded rewards!

I like that you can choose to send your kudos privately or publicly.

I like that you can endorse a kudos someone else has sent.

I like that you get kudos on your birthday!

I like that you can't send all your kudos to one person, forcing you to spread it out.

Inconvénients

I wish unused kudos could roll over to the next month.

I wish adding giphs to a post was easier.

I wish that clicking the +K button actually added additional kudos.

I wish there were more Canadian-specific Kudos rewards.

I would like to get a reminder email towards the end of each month, reminding me to use up the last of my kudos.

Andre
  • Secteur d'activité : Banque
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés

Reliable and effective.

Publié le 01/02/2023

It's good, other might have different opinion but I give this programmed 4 Stars.

Avantages

It is easy to use and very dependable I would encourage other to use it, also with all the other feature it makes recognizing collogues so much Easier.

Inconvénients

Can't find anything at the Moment, there might be something there I don't like, but haven't found such as yet.

Gloria

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Kudos Review

Publié le 02/04/2019

Kudos has made it easy for us to motivate team members for a job well done and encouraged them to contribute more towards achieving the organization's objectives

Avantages

Easy to use and was it easy to integrate with our system

Inconvénients

Nothing in particular, the software is okay

Gian Carlo
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

kudos to "KUDOS"

Publié le 04/11/2022

I've been using this software for about a year now, and I've never once been unsatisfied. fantastic software Kudos to the, developer!

Avantages

empowering and acknowledging is made easy by this software.

Inconvénients

the developer made sure the software was performing at its best, there is nothing about it that I dislike.

Motako
  • Secteur d'activité : Divertissement

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great for Employee engagement.

Publié le 12/01/2023

Overall great program, allows Team members to express compliments to each other.

Avantages

Easy to use. Simple for Team members to access.

Inconvénients

As an admin tracking the rewards is difficult

Sara
  • Secteur d'activité : Relations gouvernementales

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

I give the Kudos program 50 Kudos!

Publié le 25/01/2023

It's a great tool to encourage happiness and positivity in the workplace

Avantages

Easy to use. Fun to be able to give coworkers recognition

Inconvénients

wish you could give more kudos. Maybe add more categories

Christian
  • Secteur d'activité : Automobile
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

Kudos feedback

Publié le 31/01/2023

Avantages

How customers and employees can recognize a good work/service. Compensation is very appreciated!

Inconvénients

When customers do surveys maybe mention the name of the employee they were served and thus give him recognition/kudos! When customer survey kudos should apply...we we get good surveys we never get kudos!

Prabhat
  • Secteur d'activité : Entreposage

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Thank you everyone for making good team happy

Publié le 26/01/2023

Seeing everyone working hard.

Avantages

Everyone like to shows there hard work. Team builder and Fun.

Inconvénients

Nothing, Everything seems look good for me.

Paul
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé

Versatile

Publié le 06/01/2023

So far the support we received installing this has been outstanding.

Avantages

Kudos is versatile. It allows leaders, supervisors, and team members to recognize, connect with and appreciate other team members efficiently and effectively.

Inconvénients

None at this point. It is too early to know of any cons.

Rahul
  • Secteur d'activité : Machines

Grow with kudos

Publié le 13/01/2023

Great

Avantages

Kudos understand our mission so they gave proper result to achieve our goal

Inconvénients

Great work like rocket so there is no cons

Brooklyn
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité

Kudos for Kudos!

Publié le 05/08/2019

Kudos support is on-the-ball! I am comfortable asking for the assistance I need as questions arise, and I know they will have a solution to offer promptly. Their reps are personable and convey warmth and friendliness via email and phone.

As a side note, our team LOVES Blobby. A handful of our top senders select a different Blobby for every post, adding color and personality to the timeline. It took me a bit to warm to Blobby, but having seen him fill our timeline, he has grown on me!

Avantages

I love that it is customizable--our company uses a very trimmed-down, simple version of Kudos. We sometimes have trouble with folks being receptive to change, but adoption of the Kudos platform over our previous recognition platform has been better than we could've asked, thanks to Kudos being willing to adapt to our needs.

Inconvénients

I wish the window to edit posts was indefinite, especially for administrators. As an administrator, I award our company's Kudos award badges, and I've made a few mistakes along the way, sometimes after the 24 hour edit window has closed, forcing me to archive the award and give it again, which messes up the date convention and exposes my goof to the masses ;) It would be nice if administrators had the ability to edit at any time.

Deboarh
  • Secteur d'activité : Assurance

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Spread the word Kudo works.

Publié le 16/08/2019

Use of Kudos has increased our Employee Net Performance scores. Staff moral is increased when you take the time to individually recognize the great work your staff does.

Avantages

What I most like about the software is that I can keep current on the excellent work that is being performed the employees in the company and I can partake in celebrating their successes by adding my comments. We sometimes get busy in our day to day work lives that we forget to thank our staff for the wonderful work they perform each and everyday. It is so easy to send a Kudos and the beautiful thing about it is what you get back in return is invaluable. Believe me there is nothing more gratifying then to open your Kudos and see that a manager or peer has told the entire company that you have done a great job. Another wonderful thing I stumbled upon today was that they have linked out IT Work Order completion reviews to Kudos. It is one click to send a good job Kudos.
I have make it a habit to look at Kudos everyday.

Inconvénients

There is nothing in particular that I don't like about the software.
What don't like is that our companies management team doesn't use it enough or in some cases at all.

Jeannette
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201-500 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Kudos, a fun way to interact with your coworkers!

Publié le 22/08/2019

La Petite Baleen has 4 different swim schools in the Bay Area. We have so much going on in our company. In previous years we have sent emails to spread LPB news to over 300 staff. This became quite annoying when you get a thread of 50+ email replies. Kudos allows everyone in our LPB family to stay in the know of what is new. We use this software to display staff promotions, birthdays, anniversaries, new hires, etc. It's also a way to acknowledge our staff for all they do. Showing our gratitude by posting a thank you note or giving them Kudos. Overall, I think of Kudos as a private Facebook that is used within our company. We use it on a daily and it has been a success!

Avantages

This software has so many great factors in it. However, what I enjoy the most is redeeming my Kudos. Not only are we thanked for the extra help we provide our company. We are also given Kudos credit, which can be used at a wide selection of stores. You can spoil yourself by purchasing just about anything you want.

Inconvénients

There are a few small features that can be improved. Being able to customize our personal profile page by adding wallpaper or background color. Adding more options to posts and comments. Such as font styles, font sizes, and a bigger variety of sticker options.

Lamya
  • Secteur d'activité : Produits pharmaceutiques
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 5 001-10 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Must Have!

Publié le 02/05/2019

Using Kudos have honestly improved work relationships. Supervisors and managers being able to reward their employees not only improves confidence but it improves the company's overall customer relationship. It all starts with it's employees and as long as your employees are feeling appreciated and that their hard work isn't going unnoticed , there is nothing that can get in the way of making sure your customers are being taken care of and happy.

Avantages

I love that it's so easy to use. Being able to compliment or make someone feel special at the drop of the dime is so satisfying and convenient. This is a company wide used program that everyone has grown to love. We can use points to go towards different items whether it be company logo-ed clothing, house hold items, things for your pets, and even electronics like an apple watch and mac book. I believe this is something that everyone whether it be work related, school related, or even sports related should use. You'd be surprised on how much Kudos drive others to go above and beyond.

Inconvénients

I have no complaints. I have been using this software for 9 months now and it's always been easy.

Oluseye

Kudos - Culture Changer

Publié le 18/02/2019

Poor Appreciation Culture & declining employee engagement has been an identifed major problem which are impacting the how employee treats customers (internal & External). Kudos is a postive culture changer. When Kudos was introduced, Managers & Colleagues got appreciated for achievements or a job well done, this increase the sense of being part of team and all your contributions are acknowledged towards the success of the team and the organisations

Avantages

Kudos has contributed to the appreciation culture positively which indirectly drive employee's level of engagement, can-do attitude and the sense of being applauded when they have done a good job (& less of blaming games)

Inconvénients

Limited number of Kudos points allocated, some well done job deserves to appreciated immediately and not till later date. Kudos can offer points on credits.

• Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Foster a culture of gratitude in your organization

Publié le 01/11/2019

See Pros comment.

Avantages

Kudos allows everyone on our team, no matter their role, to acknowledge, thank and honor the special people we work with in a public forum. Kudos are an easy way to do just a little bit extra for someone who you think when above and beyond on a project or task. Making it easy to reward our coworkers and team members has made it really easy to drive a culture of gratitude, and allows people to honor the slightly smaller but still very important quality efforts, those things that may not be Employee of the Month worthy, but are definitely worth recognizing. I love the degrees and gradations of rewards-- being able to give just a little Thanks-for-the-Hand, or a Seriously-You-Saved-The-Day kinds of praise. Kudos have definitely helped us promote a more positive culture in our organization.

Inconvénients

I wish I got more points per month! 50 just isn't enough sometimes. I also wish the system was integrated in our Slack feed more readily or that the board where kudos are posted were more obvious. I like seeing who is being appreciated and standing out in the company, but I miss it because I just use the website version (and I am not signed in all the time).

Fatima
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Exceptional Kudo's need to be given to the Kudo's team for this software!

Publié le 15/08/2019

I love the ability to recognise people immediately, to be recognised myself and to redeem rewards that apply to me, as and when I need them.

Avantages

Ever since I started using Kudos, I have been recommending it to everyone I know in HR at other companies, for very simple reasons- it makes recognition instant and easy, the value attached to the recognition in terms of rewards offered is employee centric, and it can be used on-the-go if you download the app. I am thoroughly impressed by the overall product and love that I can view not only my recognition, and the recognition I give others, but also the recognition received by others! It's an important tool in identifying those gems within the organization who go above and beyond, and it helps in understanding what the strengths of our people are- if we recognise people by including a category of recognition. We are also allowed to vet the kudo's given by someone to someone else. I love that I can still give recognition to others even if I have not been part of the reason for the recognition, but if I know that the receiver is a person who regularly behaves in the manner being recognised for!

Inconvénients

In terms of the app- I think it can be made to be a bit more intuitive. I don't have a lot of criticism here as I truly do love the kudo's software- I just think the app could be spruced up a bit.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Kudos strengthens your bond with your colleagues!

Publié le 10/04/2019

Avantages

I love how Kudos allows you to compliment your colleagues for the tasks and goals they accomplish along with sending some Kudos points which gives a sense of reward. Users are then able to redeem these points for money value which is a great incentive to work harder and gain more Kudos. The software allows for company-wide recognition as well which in turn motivates you and build self confidence.

Inconvénients

The fact that we have to reach a certain number of points to redeem them sometimes bothers me as the maximum amount of points you can transfer at a time is 50 points and to redeem them you have to reach a minimum of 20,000 points. A more feasible way would be either to reward more points in a single post or decrease the minimum redemption target to 5000 points.

Todd
  • Secteur d'activité : Génie civil

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Civil Engineering Firm - Culture Changing Recognition Program!

Publié le 13/02/2019

Our problems consisted of culture stagnation. Kudos acted as the jump start and continues to be the fuel driving conversations on accomplishments throughout the firm.

#1 - Simple to use.
#2 - The biggest pro of this software was the instant effect it had on our culture. Before people were so caught up in the day-to-day, nobody took time to appreciate themselves or others. Now, with a few clicks of the mouse (while you're working on projects), you can recognize others for birthdays, anniversaries, and accomplishments. More now than ever, we are seeing people chatting in the hallway about personal things Kudos has brought out of them.

Inconvénients

NOTHING! It is pure gold. The software is simple to use, the costs are great, and the feedback is nothing but positive.

Caitlin

Kudos to Kudos!

Publié le 09/10/2019

It has been an extremely positive experience. It is easy to use and points do add up quickly if you are doing a good job!

Avantages

Kudos is an amazing system that helps you show your appreciation and respect and thanks to employees within a company. I love that I am able to send and receive points to fellow employees when I think they deserve something to say “thank you for everything you do”. This platform isn’t just for higher ups in a company it is for all employees. This way even if a boss wasn’t aware of what a great job a fellow employee is doing or how they have been helping others, I can take notice and send a special note with points so they know they are valued.

Inconvénients

I just wish that I could pick the word that goes with the kudos ie: thank you is 5 points while exceptional is 50 points. There have been times I wish I could choose the word to send along with my note & points

Tiffany
  • Secteur d'activité : Services juridiques
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés

Very Pleased Kudos User

Publié le 25/03/2019

I really enjoy Kudos. I enjoy receiving Kudos as well as rewarding hard working coworkers with Kudos points. Recently, there was an issue with my Kudos e-gift card not being sent to me electronically. I reached out to Kudos support team, and the issue was resolved in less than 24 hours. That is 5 star customer service. I would recommend Kudos to every business, company, and friend.

Avantages

I like the software because it is easy to use. The idea behind Kudos is also original and it makes work a little more exciting to be rewarded for hard work.

Inconvénients

I cannot think of a single con with the Kudos software.

Appreciation

Publié le 07/04/2019

i have many experienced with startup and im expert in analyzing systems , Kudos have some problem such as ; exemple you can send Kudos without points (its problem) , another thing is you must have a sharing totally kudos to anothre person, another things is for birthday colleagues we can mention some Kudos . another item is the day of colleague come to company ,

IF you need more details make appointement or time so i can present to you.

Avantages

for appreciation to colleagues and give reward to them.

Inconvénients

the least is say thank you to colleague is a minimum appreciation

Facts about Kudos

Publié le 26/01/2022

I have had great experience using kudos. Thank you Kudos team. Keep up the good works.

Avantages

I have been using kudos app for a while now and must say its one the best apps for employee recognition and rewards. It has beautiful interface with nice colour combinations. User dashboard is very simple and easy to navigate. You can recognise your colleagues anywhere at anytime at your own convenience. Has a lot of emojis to make your recognition more interesting. Great security features as well. Thank you

Inconvénients

Sometimes srolling down to view previous comments from individual colleagues is very cumbersome. Especially when you have received a lot of general messages. I think separating the group messages from the individual ones will be of great help. Aside that I think the app is simple and easy to use.

Torah
  • Secteur d'activité : Biotechnologie

Feedback and rewards

Publié le 19/09/2019

Kudos is a great motivator to hear from employees for improvements or thanks for a job well done by peers, with cheers or by managements for reports. Great Idea!

Avantages

This is a great tool to show appreciation for personnel and their efforts to work together to grow as a company .

Inconvénients

I am unsure if it is a client based setting but there should be defined causes for resetting an activity. A die hard responder for feedback, should not be penalized for taking time off from work such as a vacation.

osi-imoelin

My Feedback

Publié le 09/09/2019

It could be better but I like the look and feel, the navigation is also easy, just that not all group/departments/teams are available on kudos hence you must type in names one after the other. This makes it cumbersome to use for large number of persons or a group of people.

Avantages

The touch and feel aspect of the application is really great.

Inconvénients

Searching for contacts especially by groups and/or teams is cumbersome and in most cases such teams are not available on the application