273 avis
Lodgify

Lodgify

Logiciel de gestion de location saisonnière avec générateur de site web

4,4 /5 (273 avis)
89% des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
273 avis
Deanna Q.
Traduire en français

A game changer for vacation rentals

Publié le 04/01/2018

Avantages

Relatively simple to use. I was able to set up my site and reservation system in less than a week. Site works extremely well on mobile devices (which is huge). I am starting to get a lot of direct online bookings which is amazing. The customer service is very good - I have asked several detailed how-to questions. In one case, I wanted to do something that is not part of the Lodgify product. The service rep researched other ways to accomplish the task and integrate into my site. She sent me detailed instructions and even links to assist me. Not many companies will take the time to do that!

Finally, the workflow aspect of the reservation system is a huge time saver. It is so nice to be able to set up automatic payment reminders, send rental agreements and canned emails automatically! Gives me time to worry about running my business and expanding the website instead of doing all the manual processes associated with bookings.

Inconvénients

Some of the widgets are a little restrictive. I have managed to work around most of them.

My only other complaint is that if you respond to an inquiry with a quote, the system automatically blocks the dates with a tentative booking. I sync my HomeAway, VRBO etc calendars with my Lodgify calendar, so the tentative block causes those calendars to show unavailable. In this business, the conversion rate on inquiries is not high enough to block dates simply because someone sent an inquiry.

Réponse de Lodgify

Hi Deanna, thank you for reviewing your Lodgify experience. We're happy to hear how quickly and easily you were able to get your website up and running.

It's a very positive sign you are already achieving direct bookings on your website, we hope this continues to make up an even larger portion of your reservations this year!

We're glad our agents were able to go above and beyond to help you find the solution to your query. We look forward to seeing you expand your website throughout 2018!

Regarding the tentative booking on inquiries, we have recently updated our system and now, inside your policy settings, you can decide the quote expiry time. The default is one week, but you can change this to suit your properties. If the guest does not accept the quote within this time frame, your calendar will automatically be re-opened. For further details on this matter, please get in touch with your support agent.

Have a great booking-filled year! The Lodgify Team

Linda H.
Traduire en français

Great for taking direct bookings and great integration with multiple channels and pricing software.

Publié le 07/02/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Have received quite a few direct bookings for which I charge more but still save the guests money since the AirBnB guest fee is very high.

Avantages

• Website was really easy to set up to take direct bookings and allows customization. I set it up on my own and had it ready to go in just a couple of days.
• Great blogs with tips on set up and other ways to improve your business.
• Integration with Pricelabs, AirBnB, VRBO, and booking.com are great - Lodgify takes prices from pricelabs and moves those to VRBO since VRBO and pricelabs do not have integration
• Payment processing is expensive but works well
• New integrations and features happen quite often
• Customer support is very responsive
I first tried Tokeet, then Beds24 and then switched to Lodgify which has been much better.

Inconvénients

• Software doesn't allow monthly automatic charging for guests who book for a few months at a time which is something AirBnB does so makes it hard to convert these types of guests to direct bookings. Contractors get paid monthly from their company so want to be able to pay monthly also so I need to manage these payments manually.
• There is an ability to create canned messages but no way to schedule these to send automatically. There should be a way to send messages automatically when a booking is made, before and after check-in for example. I use SmartBnB for this now which works great for AirBnB and VRBO but doesn't help for direct bookings.

Réponse de Lodgify

Hey Linda, Thanks for your kind feedback about our software and our team. We're so pleased that even after a year, your business still directly benefits from the regular updates we carry out. It's also great to hear you enjoy our free content!
Thank you for remaining a loyal Lodgify user, we'll keep working hard to improve our software. Best wishes, The Lodgify Team

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 9.0/10

Joanna C.

From Lukewarm to Fan and Back to Luke Warm

Publié le 04/11/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The website looks good. The back end mobile experience has actually declined since we signed up, it was better before. Now it's buggy and you can't scroll down through messages etc. There are some things we've been very happy with, but overall lodgify gets 3 stars.

Avantages

My experience with lodgify started off very rocky. I wasn't happy with the features, experienced many crashes of the site in the first year that were very frustrating, and there were a few features that were broken entirely. Initially, I had the impression that they didn't have any intention of improving their software.

Now that I've been using lodgify for a year and a half there are many broken features that are now working. The coupon codes actually work on mobile now which is something we had contacted them about at least a dozen times.

Customer service responds quickly though there are delays because they are in Spain. There can also be some communication issues.

We are a long established company with a well recognized brand that has always taken bookings off of our website, for years before switching to lodgify. This is why the platforms functionality was even more important to us. We have over a dozen properties and do around half a million in revenue a year.

Inconvénients

Lodgify isn't exactly honest when you are signing up. We were told that if we signed up for the yearly subscription of $1,100 that we would be locked into that price for life. Well, just two years later and they raised the price $472.00 and told us that they would not be honoring their promised of their lifetime locked in price. They said that their website had been much improved since we signed up and used that as the reason for their price hike. Honestly though, nothing has changed on their website aside from a few broken features actually being fixed. They also charge $1,200 a year to integrate to stripe, so just to use lodgify you are looking at use shy of 3 grand if you have less than 15 properties. That on top of the 2.9% processing fees you are already paying with stripe.

Our biggest disappointment with Lodgify came about a month ago when they decided to publish a blog that they sent to all of their email subscribers. In their blog they used our business and claimed our success was due to building a website with lodgify---a tall claim considering we only use their reservation system and we were a nationally recognized brand long before we ever adopted their software. In the blog they linked to our website, used our copyrighted photos without permission, and encouraged others to copy our very unique business model.

In conclusion: Not a lot of integrity with lodgify in our experience. We like the reservation system but there is still room for improvement.

Réponse de Lodgify

Hey Joanna, thanks for your review. We apologize again for featuring your website on our blog. Our intention was to showcase beautiful websites created with Lodgify's website builder. Your feedback helps us get better. We are looking into the issues you've mentioned and will continue to work hard to improve our software. Best wishes, the Lodgify team

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 3.0/10

Joel L.
Traduire en français

Jump into online hotel management operation with confidence using Lodgify

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 06/08/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Lodgify is our first hotel management system and we are VERY satisfied by our choice. We quickly saw a big increase in direct booking and our custommers love it. As a new business, we decided to use Lodgify website functionalities. It is basic but powerful enough for small hotel or vacation rentals operators. It contains everything you need to bring your business into online booking world and quickly optimize your sales. Sync with Airbnb is very efficient. Thanks to the very responsive and skilled support team !
Unfortunately as our business continue to grows, lack of reporting functionalities will be more and more constraining and it could force our company to change in 2-3 years if no improovement happens on that side.

Avantages

- For small operators, this software contains all you need for a first jump into online hotel management system.
- Very good and responsive support team. Employees are skilled not puppets like.
- Fair prices. No hack here !
- Good support in french for french speeking owner like I am.
- Clean interface for both customers and administrators
- Quick learning curve.

Inconvénients

- Lack of professional reporting functionalities.
They propose you to use Zapier automation without saying that It will cost you a Zapier suscription to use reporting and accounting functions with accuracy and proper booking updates when changes occurs.
- No transparency over upcomming features and software version.

Annmaree M.

A much needed solution

Publié le 16/07/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Friendly assistance at all time with a dedicated team member who thoroughly helped me through the initial set up

Avantages

This software has enabled me to amalgamate my booking calendars, property information and online payments in one platform as well as a guest friendly website

Inconvénients

Pricing can be difficult to set up and didn't offer all configurations I was looking for

Réponse de Lodgify

Hi Annmaree, thanks for reviewing Lodgify.

It's encouraging to hear you have succeeded in amalgamating all your booking calendars and information in one place, and that you're pleased with your professional website!

We look forward to seeing your business grow in the future. Best, the Lodgify Team

Camille H.
Taille de l'entreprise: 13-50 employés
Traduire en français

Nice but room for improvement

Publié le 01/05/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

As a young and dynamic start-up, i m hoping that people at lodgify are not only listening to customers from one ear but will actually solve the issues they encounters.
If they do, i can definitely recommend Lodgify which i find to be a clever software in many aspects.

Avantages

Lodgify is a nice software. The interface is much nicer that many others. There are many clever and well thought-off things. The customer service is quite efficient.

Inconvénients

* Major complain - No breakdown of price per day on the quote!! There is only a bulk room rate section where the amount is shown for the entire stay. You can't know how much the rate is per day unless you use your good old calculator on side. This is a total miss up and should be improve asap with a clear mention of number of day and rate per day on the quote/ bill!

* On calendars: each reservation should have a logo or a color code on side of the client name so as to identify in one glimpse where the reservation is coming from (airbnb, booking, self, etc).

*The message box is dramatically too sensitive and will erase your entire message any time you select even a word from right to left.

*The text editor for the section “direction” is disastrous which lead to an unpleasant guest experience when they receive "directions" in their automatic emails.

* The message box synchronisation with airbnb is full of bugs. It basically shows that messages have been written by guests whereas it is written by hosts or reverse, or random.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 5.0/10

Chris S.

Terrible company

Publié le 14/02/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Initially (years ago) was good customer service/account managers. Now its possibly the worst company ive had to deal with. Completely arrogant, not interested and focused on profits not the product/experience.

Ask for help and expect to be told that they will be increasing the price.. contact senior management and expect your emails to be read and ignored.

Dont get sucked in... plenty of better alternatives! We switched our properties to Tokeet and it is allot cheaper, has more features and amazing customer support. I doubt Lodgify will survive long with their attitude towards their clients.

Avantages

Reservation system is okay but does not help if they provide a terrible website that does not convert

Inconvénients

Customer service is horrible! Greedy company only care about increasing their profits (years ago this was not the case) they seem to think and act like they are a large corporation now and dont need to help you.

Réponse de Lodgify

Hey Chris, we're sorry to hear you had such a frustrating experience, but we really appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention. We set a high standard for ourselves, and we're sorry that your experience at Lodgify didn't quite match your expectations. We're currently experiencing a higher volume of requests than usual but I can assure you that we're doing our best to get back on track and will always respond between 24-48h. We'd like the opportunity to investigate your feedback further. Please reach out to me at your leisure so we can make it right: help@lodgify.com.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 0.0/10

Gregg D.
Traduire en français

Lodgify works for our needs

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 30/01/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We have setup a website for booking our property and all the details about our property, rates and policies easily with Lodgify. The help staff has been very helpful when we have issues.

Avantages

Easy for a new user to setup. Easy to setup the channel manager.

Inconvénients

Intuitively finding features. Needs a chat function.

Réponse de Lodgify

Hi Gregg, thank you for the kind words about our software and our team. We're glad to hear you've had a great overall experience. Best wishes, The Lodgify Team

Mihaela anca B.
Traduire en français

I am very pleased working with Lodgify.

Publié le 17/07/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I am using Lodgify software for almost two years, and I have to say that I am extremely pleased working with them. Since the beginning, while having a trial version, they won me over with their courteous, polite, professional, wonderful customer service. I ended up signing in, and so far, I have not looking back, and no reasons to not be a happy customer. I would anytime recommend Lodgify to anyone looking for a reliable, professional, visionary company, with an excellent team of smart, polite, dedicated and enthusiastic staff.

Avantages

I like the progressiveness of the software, the fact that it is improving continuously.
I like it because it is user friendly, explanations and instructions are clear and easy to understand and follow. I like the extensive Knowledge base, and the opportunity to learn as much we want to.
I like the willingness the company has to implement new ideas into the software.

Inconvénients

I don't have anything that it is worth noted in this regard.

Réponse de Lodgify

Hi Mihaela Anca, thanks for your review of Lodgify.

It's great to hear yours has been a strongly positive experience even from those very first days during your free trial.

We're over the moon that you would recommend Lodgify to anyone looking for vacation rental software, and we'd like to thank you for your kind words about our Customer Success team. We're happy to have you on board and we look forward to seeing your business grow even more!

Kind regards, the Lodgify Team

Djamila D.

Very easy!

Publié le 28/08/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We are very happy with the Lodgify system. We had a bad experience with another company, so we did a lot of research to choose the best for us. We have no doubt that we chose well. The price is fair, service is excellent, the software is easy to use and it is a company that is always innovating and improving.

Avantages

The software is very easy to use, The website is modern and easy to make and you can do it by yourself

Inconvénients

It is taking time to connect to important channels like Homeaway and Tripadvisor

Roy C.

Customer Service is not Proactive for Critical Issues

Publié le 02/01/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Generally positive, but the glitches we've encountered (e.g. lacking protection for "null" entries" are occasionally serious.

Avantages

The software is well (though not fully) featured and meets most of our needs at a modest price. Generally, considering the price point the software meets our expectations and needs, though with the occasional glaring problem.

The customer service is good for minor issues and correcting our (or Lodgify's) errors

Inconvénients

NO PROACTIVE CUSTOMER SERVICE: The lack of a proactive customer service which reaches out to us to let us know of serious and/or critical issues. For example, we just discovered there is no means for potential guests to actually reserve any of our vacation rentals on our Lodgify website -- even though we have "Instant Booking" turned on AND have implemented their calendar search option for all properties. As a result we've received no reservations on Lodgify for the last two weeks -- highly unusual.

When we contacted them here is their answer "Unfortunately, I have to confirm that this bug has been already identified and the relevant team is now working on a fix for it. Of course, we'll let you know once there's any news on this ..." Huh??!! They knew about it and did not inform their clients.

NO TELEPHONE CUSTOMER SERVICE: Unlike many of their competitors we can only reach them by email. For the most part that is no problem -- Until there is a criticial issue.

UNUSUALLY SHORT HOURS FOR CUSTOMER SERVCIE -- NO PUBLISHED HOURS

Réponse de Lodgify

Hey, we always aim to deliver a great experience. We are gutted when we miss the mark! Thanks for taking the time to bring this to our attention. We will use the feedback to make us better and to ensure this doesn't happen again.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 5.0/10

Loretta G.
Traduire en français

Great app which has helped save time, streamline processes and heaps more...but...

Publié le 27/06/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall our experience has been very good. The support staff are very positive and know their stuff, so when the support is good, it is good. I have though had some challenging times trying to explain problems and in turn get the issue resolved. Lodgify shows a lot of promise and i look forward to seeing new innovations and improvements. Overall I still believe the user has to be quite computer literate and confident to have a go and set everything up.

Avantages

Website templates offer a good range of choice, good functionality overall, payment setup is easy.

Inconvénients

Having said the pros above, I am not sure it is particularly better than other vacation rental software out there. I did a bit of research and chose Lodgify which has so far been good. I am still hopeful for other functionality to come in including:
Main big issue for us is the Channel Manager is not comprehensive enough. I have been waiting on HomeAway for over a year but no word on this one as yet. I have my fingers crossed as it is probably second biggest player in our market.
There has been some consistent problems with connection to booking.com which hasn't been explained to me why and i probably dont need to know the exact reason, but i just want it to go smoother than it has of late.
Delay in getting answers from support team due to time difference has been a problem.
Cleaner management would be a great asset and I keep hoping this will come along as offered by other software.
Reporting is quite limited. reports to owners would be handy as some other software has.The interface with Zapier to extract data is pretty basic.
Owner setup for each property is a bit restrictive. I would like more flexibility as to what owners can or cannot do/see.
Pretty annoying that new subscribers get discount incentives to join up but loyal current subscribers dont. Look after your current subscribers the same.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 8.0/10

Kimberly T.
Traduire en français

My experience with Lodgify has been positive overall. I get a lot of Bussiness choices from the site

Publié le 02/05/2018

Avantages

The software has choices such as having a calendar that tells consumers if the dates are available they are interested in. This allows them to make their plans and arrange their trip around the availability of our vacation spot. It had templates to use to initially set the site up. It also has prices for extras you may supply at an extra fee like our boat or kayak service. There is a photo gallery that allows you to get the true picture of a thousand words before your perspective clients. You can add discounts and local attractions to let future guests know they will have a full vacation experience including all the bells and whistles. You can also add in discounts that can be automatically figured into their quote. Unlike other sites, it allows you to give your phone number so coustomers can deal directly with you. You have the opportunity to have coustomers book directly or contact you at an email address. This is also something that other sites do not allow until payment and fees have been collected by their company.

Inconvénients

The main problem I have is that I am located in Texas. The company is there to walk me through any issues I have but there is a time change difference. This is better now with representation texting messages on the bottom of the screen in real time.

Réponse de Lodgify

Dear Kimberly, thanks so much for giving us five stars across the board!

It's great to hear you get a lot of business and direct bookings from your website, and that you're pleased with the features and functions our software offers.

We are currently working on expanding our customer support hours to serve even more clients in the US every day.

Best wishes, the Lodgify Team

Dominik N.
Secteur d'activité: Gestion de l'enseignement
Taille de l'entreprise: 501-1 000 employés
Traduire en français

Lodgify was easy to integrate in our daily business processes and basically runs our business.

Publié le 08/01/2018

Avantages

After 4 years of research we finally found Lodgify. (If not we would probably hired a Indian hacker team to create it)

It provides nearly everything we need to run our apartment house in the digital world.

After some time in customizing it to our needs, it works fine for our apartment house.
Since we have swiched from Seekda/Kognitiv we have increased our sale with more than 300% through using the booking engine of Lodgify. An answer to that could be the user friendly and responsive 3 step process. But we dont use the website function of Lodgify (see Cons)

It works perfectly with booking.com and runs without any problem so far . (not any single issue since 1 year)

Lodgify extended our demo for free to get to know each detail of its software by heart before going live with our 6 Apartments on 4 channels. (booking, airbnb, homeaway, website)

If you know your business processes, prices, cancellation policy and you have your pictures and descriptions ready, you can set up Lodgify as your PMS and channel manager within a day. (after you know the software)

The credit card payment process via Stripe or Paypal are expensive but are working without any issue.

Inconvénients

There is only a limited number of global OTAs provided in the channelmanager of Lodgify. Of course booking.com (Priceline) as the biggest player is on board, but we are missing Expedia second player on the market.

Support is good but sometimes doesnt get your point what you are requesting. (maybe language issues)

We requested a new channel which is probably the most important one in Austria (Feratel) and customer support and Feratel support told us in July that there are testing and providing the channel until the end of summer. Now it is 2018 and new people at Lodgify support tell us, that they never worked on a channel manager with Feratel! Very confusing and hard to argue all the time.

It would be great to have some kind of WYSIWYG Editor to customize the Email communication with customers, since this is very hard to understand if your are not into HTML/PHP and working with variables.

Bookings via Airbnb need sometimes more than 5 hours prior that they are blocked in the calendar. If someone else would book in the same period of time, you really have a problem. (never happend to us, but if?)

We dont use the website cause there are some big SEO issues with image-titles etc. where the customer support did not understand the problem.
So we prefer to have our own website and use the Lodgify booking engine just for the booking process itself.

After saying all that little issues, where we hope Lodgify will optimize within the next years, we are very happy.

Réponse de Lodgify

Dear Dominik, thank you for your feedback about Lodgify. We're so happy our booking engine and channel manager are working well and very smoothly for your business of six rental apartments.

Your suggestions have been fed back to the wider team to bear in mind for future improvements to our software.

Thank you for your continued support of Lodgify. We're proud to be a part of your business' growth! All the best, the Lodgify Team

Ewoud & morgaine V.
Traduire en français

Besides the easy to use software & beautiful templates, young Lodgify is the right business partner

Publié le 17/12/2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The professional looking website generates the right customer for us. And the easy to use software saves a lot time, doing stupid labor (administrating things). :))

Avantages

Easy to use web building templates with a beautiful design which are the perfect base to create one own professional website. We always get good critics about the looks of our website of Villa d'Arnaud! Besides that the features in the booking system are easy to use and mostly adequate. The calender with het overall view is highly appreciated and now that you can easily click on the booking and acces the booking information, we love it even more. With the auto mails and easy adding bookings to the system, we save ourselves a lot of time. To create a offer or a bill is very easy. The CCV files with all booking information comes in handy for bookkeeping. And what we value is the customer support. They always respond quickly and we noticed that they're open to suggestions for improvement of certain features. Apart from the software a openminded, young, dynamic organisation, that values the relations with their customers and always try to improve their services and product, is the right partner for us. This is exactly how we operate and like our partners to operate. And that's exactly what it feels like: that we're partners. Please never loose that Lodgify team: that's what distinguishes you from the rest. We carefully choose you around 5 years ago and we never regretted our choice. If you ever want to brainstorm about new features or want to test things, we gladly would help you. It's in this perspective that we wrote down 5 points of improvement. ;)

Inconvénients

We have got some tips for you guys:
1. Please don't give us so many language possibilities for the automatic emails. Every time a obscure language is added I have to replace your suggested text with ours. And because there are so many different type of emails, one extra language costs me at least 2 hours of boring labor. Or at least give us the opportunity to choose in which languages people can get a response by email.
2. Please add the possibility of a secured environment for guests to leave their credit card information including CVC code, so that we can debit the card for payments. For us this would be the real step forward!
3. Ad a column to the CVC files with the payment method (comes in very handy with bookkeeping).
4. When marking a booking as payed, instead of adding the payment manualy, at the moment it's not possible to add the payment method. I solve the problem by adding a note. But when downloading the CVC-file a have to add the payment method manualy. It takes a lot of work, which can be solved by adding the column Payment Method in the options for the CVC-file in combination with the possibility of adding the payment method as an option, when marking the booking as payed.
5. Can there be a rainbow flag icon added, so that we can easily show on the homepage that we're gay friendly? This weekend we're gonna try for the second time to ad one ourselves. Fingers crossed that we will succeed this time. ;))

Réponse de Lodgify

Hi Ewoud & Morgaine, thank you so much for leaving your feedback about Lodgify.

We're thrilled to hear how pleased you are with your website, the functions of the software and our support team. It's great to see how your business has grown since the early days of Lodgify, and we thank you for remaining loyal to our service.

Your suggestions have been fed back to the team for future improvements to our product. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with your support agent should anything else come to mind. We really value insight from individuals like yourselves as it truly is the best way we can make sure we're rolling out the right features to suit our customers. If you still haven't managed to add the rainbow flag icon to your homepage, please let your support agent know and they will assist you further!

Wishing you a fantastic start to the 2018 season. Kind regards, The Lodgify Team

Rebecca W.
Secteur d'activité: Compagnies aériennes/Aéronautique
Taille de l'entreprise: 10 001+ employés

Blue Moon Cottage Vacation Rental Website

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 23/03/2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I have had a wonderful experience with Lodgify. The template choice was great and I selected an awesome template that is very fitting for my Vacation Rental Home. I enjoyed building the site from the template and the periodic tweaks and updates I am able to do myself. I have had few issues or roadblocks, but every time I have had a question or needed assistance a Lodgify Rep has replied within 24 hours (depending on time change between their/your location and mine in the US). I get lots of compliments on my website and my husband and I are very grateful for Lodgify for the experience and assisting us on our website for our Maine, USA Vacation Home website.
Rebecca & Harold Whitson
bluemooncottagebbh.com

Avantages

Lovely user friendly Template Choice; Great Reservation System; Ability to adjust, update and alter site appearance and content on my own

Inconvénients

The only issue I had was with the subheadings which we choose to appear on the home page for easy view/access to our "less than computer savvy" users who are not familiar with the drop down icon. Every time the program was updated, the view returned to the drop down bar icon. (We received a few complaints that users could not find how to access info)! We understood program design was altered to accommodate use of phones, tablets and small devices. However, after voicing my concern, our site was adjusted, file noted and now viewers can see the sub-headings on laptops and desktop computers and the drop down icon on small devices. We are very happy with the Tech support and assistance in resolving this one small issue.

Réponse de Lodgify

Hi Rebecca & Harold, Thanks for sharing your feedback with us. We're so pleased you are happy with the experience you have had using Lodgify to build your professional website. We're also thrilled that our technical support team have been able to help you make customizations to have the finished website exactly to your liking. We're glad to have been able to answer all your questions and doubts in a timely manner. Thanks for being loyal to Lodgify and recommending us to others! All the best, The Lodgify Team

Dan W.
Traduire en français

Exactly what we were looking for!

Publié le 21/03/2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We were shopping around for different rental software systems and stumbled upon Lodgify as a suggested option. Their free trial allowed us to have an insight into the actual services provided and a hands on experience.

Their constant updating and upgrading of the system, along with the superb customer support, reassured me that I made the correct decision.

Lodgify have gone far beyond my expectations when we first signed up and have made the starting up process for our holiday rental business unimaginably simpler.

I would highly recommend Lodgify to anyone who is looking for an easy-to-use system which also allows you to easily host a website and efficiently accept online payments/bookings... Especially if they're working with websites like Stayz, AirBnB, TripAdvisor etc.

Pleasure to be using you guys,
Dan

Avantages

The efficient booking system, ease of use, customer service

Inconvénients

The lack of system functionality for cleaners to view/access guest information & calendar (see advice).

Réponse de Lodgify

Hi Dan, thank you for taking the time to review your experience with Lodgify. We're so pleased you finally found the right solution and had such a smooth process building your website. We're also delighted to hear we have exceeded your expectations and have helped you to simplify your business processes. Regarding your cleaning schedule query, we recently released an integration with Zapier, which allows you to connect your Lodgify account to external apps. That means it is now possible to set up an action that (for example) will send a message to your cleaners whenever you receive a booking (among other "Zaps"!). If you need any help setting up Zapier + Lodgify, don't hesitate to get in touch with your support agent. Best wishes, The Lodgify Team

Rebecca R.
Traduire en français

Great Website and booking software solution for a property owner or manager

Publié le 22/03/2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The Lodgify websites are very easy to build and maintain with no technical expertise required. I am also very happy with the service and support. I chose lodgify as they have a flat rate without commissions. I also like the integration with other booking engines and OTA's. This has really simplified the booking process. Over the last year I have taken on a few more properties and they each have their own lodgify website too...but it is all centrally managed by me. I am pleased to say have seem improvements made over the 12 months I have been using Lodgify so it feels like the company is doing well and will continue to grow and improve which is vital in this industry. My biggest comment is that I find the software very intuitive and simple. I look forward to further features to help manage more properties.

Avantages

Intuitive, simple to use. Excellent websites that are mobile friendly and guests find easy to book my houses on.

Inconvénients

I can only see 5 houses at a time...I wish I could see them all by default.

Réponse de Lodgify

Dear Rebecca, Thanks for your kind feedback about Lodgify. We're so pleased that you have found our software intuitive and simple to use, plus it's great to hear you are happy with the regular updates and improvements we carry out. It's great that Lodgify and our OTA integrations have helped simplify the booking process for your business. Thank you for being a loyal Lodgify user! We'll keep working hard to be the best solution out there for owners and managers. Warm regards, The Lodgify Team

Dustin D.

Great Experience, Happy we found this company

Publié le 24/03/2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

For the price, there isn't a better online lodging platform. Most platforms similar to lodgify cost up to thousands per year after they take a commission for the sales that I generate. Lodgify's low monthly cost is perfect for business that want an easy to use, customer friendly experience without gimmicks.

Avantages

Easy to customize website that fits my customer's needs. The calendar feature has a great interface.

Inconvénients

Company will roll out an update and I feel in the dark for a while until I figure out how it works. I don't like the "create booking with quote" feature.

I wish I could just create a booking and select what emails to send to my customer through a drop-down box or something similar. Probably 75% of my bookings are over the phone so the only emails I need to send are receipts and the automated 3 days before arrival email. I want to dismiss the "Guest Agrees" email while still creating a quote.

Réponse de Lodgify

Hi Dustin, thank you so much for taking the time to leave feedback about your experience with Lodgify. We're pleased to hear you're happy with the value for money and that your website has been easy to customize for your guests. We're always working on updates and whenever there is a release, we try our best to provide users with manuals via our Knowledge Base. If there is anything that remains unclear about any previous update, please kindly get in touch with your support agent and they will be more than happy to resolve any doubts. Thanks for being a loyal Lodgify user! Best wishes, The Lodgify Team

Rita L.
Traduire en français

Great software to start up your own hotel hosting site and to integrate with all channels

Publié le 27/11/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

It’s perfect platform to get you started with own website for property hosting. Calendar integrates well with most channels. Great customer support. They help you all the way with set up, functionality and use. Great value.

Avantages

Easy of use. Total control of all features. Free 2 way calendar integration with AirBnB, out calendar integration with all other channels and complete rate/availability integration with booking.com. Credit Card integration and easy payment processing. The customer support is exceptional. They work Europe time zone, great response and very knowledgeable resources.

Inconvénients

Some functionality is missing like inherent availability of entire place with multiple units calendars. Ability to allow ad on services during the reservation. The reviews and stars do not impact google search and do not show on google search. Managing security deposits.

Réponse de Lodgify

Hi Rita, thank you for your review of Lodgify.

We're so excited to hear your great feedback about the experience so far building your site and connecting with all the main channels you list on.

Your feedback regarding missing features and points to improve on has been passed on to the appropriate team. Thanks again for being a loyal Lodgify user!

Best wishes, The Lodgify Team

Laura T.
Traduire en français

Excellent! I can showcase multiple condos at one location efficiently.

Publié le 26/04/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Great professional website for a great price.
Wonderful management tool for multi-properties

Avantages

I like that you can have multiple condos at one location all on one website.
I like that I can see both of my locations on one website, X condos at location 1, Y condos at location 2
I like that there is no restriction on guest communications with owners
I like the multi-condo calendar, that can be edited to add listings.
I like the ease of setting rates and maintaining the site.
I like the price
I like that I can use it as essentially my own website for returning guests.
I like that I'm not forced to make my guests pay a certain way. I have my own payment system

Inconvénients

Not well known, so not good for advertising.
I don't like the More Info button in the picture of the individual condos (on Overview page). Not clear to people. Button should be elsewhere

Réponse de Lodgify

Hi Laura, thanks for giving us a wonderful five-star review!

It sounds like you are really making the most of your Lodgify website, and using all the features and functions effectively.

We look forward to seeing you gain even more direct bookings in the future!
Best wishes, the Lodgify Team

Tom K.
Traduire en français

Great software for property owners needing a website and marketing presence

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 18/04/2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We decided to rent out our Croatian stone house a little more than two years ago and surveyed the available options for website development and especially those that focused on property owners. It didn't take long for us to sign up with Lodgify. And, importantly, it didn't take long to create and populate our site with text, photos and all the info that a prospective guest wants to know. Useful and attractive templates, web hosting, domain flexibility as well as timely user support. I have interacted with staff a number of times over the past two years and have always been satisfied with the advice and problem-solving. This review is not like those where someone has purchased a product and is reviewing it based on what was received years ago - Lodgify has added great features to their program, including easy to use mobil templates, HTTPS, easy calendar sharing among the top rental sites such as Booking.com, etc. Clients can participate in webinars and read the latest in market promotion tips. We've had two great summers of rentals here thanks to Lodgify.

Avantages

Professional , flexible and easy to use at a great price point.

Inconvénients

Hmm, nothing really comes to mind.

Réponse de Lodgify

Dear Mitchell, Thanks for your kind feedback about our software and our team. We're so pleased that even after over two years, your business still directly benefits from the regular updates we carry out. It's great to hear you enjoy our webinars and other free content. Thank you for remaining a loyal Lodgify user, we'll keep working hard to maintain our position as the best solution out there for vacation rental owners. Best wishes, The Lodgify Team

Barbara S.

Lodgify review

Publié le 08/10/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I was really pleased of the help service I got from Lodgify, when I got it. It's unfortunate that help is not available 24/7, because it seems that the office is located in Spain which is 7 hours ahead of me, so when I need help, the help team is not available. But when they are, they are able to help me and do it very well. Thank you.

Avantages

It offers all the features I need, and provides a beautiful space for my clients to enjoy. User friendly for the clients.

Inconvénients

Not 100 % user friendly for the owner; one needs help to get to know it and all its features. I don't like the fact that I have to refresh the site everytime I make a new reservation. And most of all, I really dislike the fact that I can't synchronise with Expedia group, which is a big nightmare for me right now...

Réponse de Lodgify

Hi Barbara and thank you for your review of Lodgify.

We're happy to hear you are pleased with your website and the usability for your guests.

We're delighted to announce that we are currently building our Expedia integration and it will be released in early 2019. We will contact you when it is ready to use so you can synchronize all your listings in one place.

We're always striving to improve our service and we have recently added in weekend support hours, as well as late shifts to cover more of our overseas' customers' needs. If you have any further questions for our support team, please don't hesitate to drop a message to help@lodgify.com.

Thanks again for taking the time to share your experience. Kind regards, The Lodgify Team

Aowei Y.

Nice Website building feature

Publié le 26/02/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

It's a good experice to use Lodgify If they can reduce the chances to get double bookings and respond on the same day by phone instead of only by email the next day.
I would like to use them again.

Avantages

I like the website building feature most. Other than that is not very impressive, The trainer was very good, She answered all my questions patiently. Mobile friendly as well.

Inconvénients

The channel manager is not handling bookings very well. I tested that out several times. I got a double booking from Airbnb after received a booking from VRBO 22 mins later, and the system did not notice this at all.
Not a fan of ICAL connection.

Réponse de Lodgify

Hi, thank you for your feedback. We're glad to hear you've had a great overall experience! We appreciate your feedback and will continue to improve our product to maintain our position as the best solution out there for vacation rental owners. Best wishes, The Lodgify Team

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 7.0/10

Chaia D.
Traduire en français

I've been struck by the Lodgify LOVE arrow and the customer service is cupid.

Publié le 07/04/2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I started working on my site a couple of months ago and fair to say that what took me weeks and weeks to do elsewhere, took me 2 days to do on lodgify. Customer support representative, from sales, also super girl customer service extraordinarily really made my dream come true, with customer service and technical support/skills I couldn't have imagined in the best of dreams. She understood and analysed my existing site and graciously explained the differences and benefits that I would have, held me by the hand (metaphorically speaking) and took me step by step when necessary as the tool is very easy to use. She has been right throughout and present every time I've needed her... I feel SUPPORTED every single step of the way. Am so glad to actually get real proper support by a real person who actually cares. I'm also exited that the platform's team is always trying to be better by adding extra bits and pieces and all I could wish for now is that I had found Lodgify 2 months ago, my life would definitely had been a lot easier, but perhaps, I may not have appreciated it so much as I do now after walking through the valleys of complicated web tools, systems and platforms. My life is easier, I have a lot less to learn and manage, i have support I can count on and a lot more time on my hands to work on other areas such as social media, I don't have to worry about a huge list of things, so it's worth paying monthly, I can go to sleep like a baby knowing that my money is well spent on a platform that is constantly improving. 5 stars for the system and 5 stars for her (Customer support representative), badass technical support angel!

Réponse de Lodgify

Hi Chaia, Thanks for your wonderful feedback. We're so pleased you finally found an easy-to-use solution with Lodgify, and that you now have your website fully up and running. We're absolutely thrilled you felt supported throughout the entire process, and that both our sales and support teams have been able to answer all your questions and doubts. It's great to hear that your life is easier now, and that using Lodgify has helped you free up some time to spend on other marketing activities for your vacation rental business. We'll keep striving to be the most complete solution out there! All the best for the future, The Lodgify Team