338 avis affichés sur 326

ProjectManager.com

Logiciel de gestion de projet primé

4,1 /5 (326 avis) Donnez votre avis !

• Fonctionnalités
des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
338 avis affichés sur 326
Cesar C.
  • Secteur d'activité: Gestion de l'enseignement
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 501-1 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Efficient management tool to develop projects online

Publié le 21/12/2018

Among the many advantages with which ProjectManage has our organization has allowed: Manage the workload of the team more efficiently can solve the difficulties at the time they arise, manage multiple projects without major inconvenience and even achieve coordination between several simultaneous teams promoting healthy competition, Produce and send reports in real time to strengthen the proposed goals from the general management of projects.

Avantages

The different applications that the management tool has as it is The customizable project control panel allows us to know if the programmed activities are being fulfilled in real time, in addition the other multi function that is quite useful is that through this system it is possible to create, monitor and share several simultaneous plans of the online projects required by the organization, and this can be done quickly and easily and with multiple views for your team. On the other hand, the various teams that are formed to develop the projects can be created their lists of personal tasks, even if you have assigned several tasks at once and this will show the progress that each of the assignments that they have.

Inconvénients

Like any program that manages the project, this is a complex system of monitoring resources, managing time and the activities carried out by our company's staff, so the complicated task is to automate the weekly tasks so that we can follow up with a margin of time. optimal and for that a team of developers is required that is very familiar with ProjectManager, also in a totally online program that depends on the internet service that you have since if there is instability in the service the online supervision as well as the sending of multiple documents of interest is affected by this situation.

John M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Marketing et publicité
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 3.0 /10

The Worst Customer Support Experience in 11 years of ONLNE Marketing!

Publié le 20/01/2021

Read above. Arrogant customer service. Deleted my account without any warning left me hanging and would not return calls or emails.

I lost E V E R Y thing. Files, creative, videos, and cost me a full day of staff not having access to their data.

Avantages

This software is great. I spend a whole day looking for an alternative to Asana. I spent two days setting it up and was super excited. I did this cause the price point looked fantastic. However, when I went to connect the API, which is mentioned in the FAQ's how to set this up, I was told I had to upgrade to ENTERPRISE. My costs would go up to x4.

Inconvénients

Customer service. There is no phone only and an answerphone. And the guy Derek on the end of the emails decided to delete my entire account without warning. He did this as I said the API is not mentioned in any of the features and it's in your development section and when I went to ask how to connect it he wanted me to upgrade to ENTERPRISE - then he said, 'I'll let you have it if you join to Business and pay IN FULL ONE WHOLE YEAR? Arhhhhh, that's not the way business is done?

The issue I have is there is NO mention of the API connection in any of the plan features when you read through the FAQ's and Developer section, you will see clearly the system has an API. No mention that you have to pay extra.

I then said its not on and there's an error in this case. I received the following email.
You are not a good fit. And with that, my entire data and account was deleted. No warning, nothing. Just see you later and all the best finding another platform. Unbelevieble.

Jenna N.
  • Secteur d'activité: Mode et vêtements

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

It is a good software, however there are still features that could be added to improve it.

Publié le 18/06/2017

Avantages

It is fairly easy to use are the reports you can make are good and it definitely helps with managing of projects. The support team are very responsive and are goods at figuring out the problems and communicating solutions.

Inconvénients

There are still quite a few glitches in it that don't allow you to get the full potential out of the software. Also there are some things like inputting and assigning resources against tasks that are long and very manual processes that then have many exceptions to the rule. There are also a couple of reports that do not give the required outcomes.

Réponse de Project Manager Online CA Traduire en français

Thank you for your feedback Jenna. We're glad you are happy with our support team! We appreciate your feature feedback as well!

Thomas L.
  • Secteur d'activité: Construction
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

Bad Customer Service

Publié le 14/04/2020

I was happy with the program. Did what i needed, Their customer service ruined my experience. Terrible service.

Avantages

Very user friendly. Liked how it worked.

Inconvénients

Customer Service is terrible. Tried to call for 3 days. None would return my call as the said they would on the recording. Lost me as a customer. WEB site is confusing to sign up for basic services. I made the mistake by clicking the wrong box and not thoroughly reading my emails, my bad. They would not help me when I saw my mistake. Just wanted the extra money. Very bad customer experience.

Gawie R.
  • Secteur d'activité: Urbanisme et architecture
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant Essai gratuit

BEWARE: Misleading Marketing

Publié le 12/06/2020

Great platform and very easy to use. Sadly the deceptive marketing and appalling customer service left a bitter taste in my mouth and I would not recommend it to anyone. Unless of course you have read through ALL the fine print and are happy with the terms and conditions.

Avantages

Overall a great platform that is user friendly and quick to learn. Being able to easily share projects and monitor timelines with team members is a big plus.

Inconvénients

Like some other prospective customers I was lured into downloading the free trial based on very deceptive marketing. You are forced to sign up for a subscription in order to download the free trial. If you do not cancel the subscription before your free trial ends you are automatically billed for the maximum number of licences on the edition you've selected. With a no-return policy I asked for a credit and my subscription to be changed to the personal edition. They gladly changed my subscription but said nothing about a credit. When I enquired I was informed that I would be billed again for the new month. I'm appalled at the way they mislead. Expensive lesson learnt on my side.

Réponse de ProjectManager.com Traduire en français

Hi Gawie,

Thank you for your feedback. I'm glad that you liked our platform and found it user friendly.

I apologize for the confusion surrounding our marketing and our free trial policy.

Choosing a project management software can be a big decision, which is why we offer a 30-day free trial. The first 30 days are always free, but as you noted, you will be charged when your free trial expires, as your subscription to our service will automatically start in order to retain data and a seamless experience.

Free trialists can always cancel their trial in the software in the Billing section, or they can send an email directly to support. We also send a reminder email 7 days before a trial expires. Sorry again about the mix-up.

If you have any other concerns, please contact us directly at https://www.projectmanager.com/contact

Best,

The ProjectManager.com Support Team

Justin L.

ProjectManager.com Software Package

Publié le 23/06/2016

I have a civil construction consulting small business that I work on during the weekends and I recently signed a free trial software package to utilize the project scheduling ghantt chart tool. Although I only had the opportunity to use it once it met my expectations. It was the same as using MPP but online rather than fixed on one computer!
Packages pricing are for total number of people listed with $X per user per month. For example Business package is 20 users with $15 per user; therefore, one must pay the complete 20 X $15= $300 per month once the trial expires. You don't become charged for individual users start dates, and you can chose packages as little as 1 user.

Avantages

Can log into software on any computer as long as you have a login and password.
It has a good scheduling tool.
A lot of Project Management templates to choose from.

Inconvénients

There is no notification prior to your 30 day trial expiration and if you forget to cancel you automatically enroll into a contract and payments will be billed each month.
An emailed consolidated contract agreement would be beneficial once user automatically enrolled following trial expiration.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité: Fabrication électrique/électronique
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Perfect for planning on mobile

Publié le 15/09/2020

The biggest benefit I have experienced is having everything listed in an organized manner at my fingertips.

Avantages

This app is great for project management tracking and planning. Percentages of completion are automatically tracked. Template options are helpful in creating your own project organization scheme. Prioritization of tasks is incorporated, and I have found the app useful for business, personal, and education tracking, as it is user friendly, easily used on the go, and best of all, free.

Inconvénients

The app, like many, can take some time to get used to using, to be sure folder weights are correct and tasks are placed in the correct place since there aren't trees showing the entire paths.

Kyle P.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant Essai gratuit

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Beware the end of that trial.

Publié le 18/05/2020

Trial'ers beware. You WILL be charged for multiple user licenses if you fail to cancel your trial. I'm not interested in doing future business with a company with that kind of "gotcha" practices.

Avantages

I tested this software as a potential replacement for MS Project which isn't available on my Mac. It seemed ok to use, but wouldn't output to .mpp which was a deal-breaker for me. I did look interesting for team collaboration and manpower, but I was mostly interested in building construction schedules.

Inconvénients

The nature of their free trial. You need a credit card. I forgot to cancel my trial at the end of 30 days, and I was charged $400 for 15 users at the end of the month! And that was just for 1 month. Yes, you can find in your trial agreement that it states this, but NOT if you signed up via mobile like I did. Reaching out to customer success was useless. They refused to refund 14 of the user costs (I was a single user testing it out) and went dark after a single email from their customer service. I'll never consider the software for the rest of my team in the future due to that poor service.

James E.

• Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés

PMO Director

Publié le 13/06/2018

Avantages

ProjectManager.com or PM.com as we call it is very easy to use, we were able to get up and running in a very short amount of time. We have approximately 300 projects that we are managing and about 70 resources. Before PM.com we managed our projects in one system our resources in another system and our reporting from yet another system. We have been able to consolidate systems and are able to more efficiently track our projects, backlog, risks and issues. The Workload board showing the resources availability allows us to see who is available at a glance. PM.com is opened on my computer every day all day, I could NOT do my job without it. The support team and the product team are great to work with, they have a place to put in suggestions for new features and I am happy to say they have added several of my suggestions. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a new system to handle their Portfolio and Project Management offices.

Inconvénients

There are a few features that do not work as well as I would like but I am hoping they will be updated in the near future. One area is the linking of tasks and easily being able to see the effects on the plan. MS Project does a great job of highlighting the changes. Some of the reports could use some additional filters but they have been adding to that. Overall the Pros far outweigh any of the Cons.

Réponse de Michael Traduire en français

Hi Jean,

Thanks so much for the glowing recommendation! I’m happy you find ProjectManager.com so helpful. I’ve passed your notes about task linking to the product team, they appreciate the feedback.

Jessica M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services et technologies de l'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Good for light project management and time tracking for a small team

Publié le 15/08/2017

We liked it better than a very simple time keeping app that we were using. It does allow for more detailed project management. you can't expect it to do all of what MS Project does - it is not at that level. But it helps for teams and for predictable project management and time keeping.

Avantages

I like the ability to create a fairly detailed project plan including budget and dates that are nicely mapped out in a Gantt chart. It works great for straightforward projects with a succinct task list and allows for the team to track their time to see a report on the budget for the project and the financial aspect of completing the project. I like the updated interface as well - it took a little bit to get used to, but didn't take too long.

Inconvénients

I find the reporting to be a bit challenging. I would like to see reports that are a bit more flexible and can filter in and out certain criteria. This product isn't great to manage really long projects or challenging projects with lots of iterations. If you have a project that is iterative in nature and will develop as you move along, this set up makes it time-consuming to maintain.

Réponse de Project Manager Online Traduire en français

Hi Jessica, thanks for the kind words and the thorough review!

I'm glad you like the planning features so much. We work hard to offer the best project management software for people like yourself who manage complex projects but want a simple and intuitive way to execute the work.

I'll pass your feedback about the reporting to our product team, I know they are always interested in how we can improve the usability of the software.

Thanks!

Nick G.
  • Secteur d'activité: Génie mécanique ou industriel

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

We use this software daily and find it easy to use but still room for improvements

Publié le 14/06/2018

There are issues with linking tasks. We have been working with customer service on this issue for years and can't get resolution. The linked tasks will update if you extend the schedule but will not always update when you shorten the schedule. This is a major issue that needs to be fixed. When we have schedules with more than 100 tasks it takes hours to fix the schedule!

Avantages

Easy to use and accessible anywhere on-line. Can share a lot of detailed project information to others quickly.

Inconvénients

Saved changes are slow to update. File size limits when uploading documents. Printing is cumbersome to format.

Réponse de Michael Traduire en français

Hi Nick, we’re happy to hear from you!

I hope I can address your question about the task linking. Currently, our software is built so that when a link relationship is applied to two or more tasks, if the dates of the tasks already conform to the relationship applied, the system will not make any changes to the project plan (operating under the idea the dates set are intentionally). This functionality is currently by design -- it protects dates on the linked tasks from being changed unintentionally. Shortened duration of task #1 does not necessarily mean that task 2 should now be due on a different date. However if task #1 is lengthened, then task 2’s due date should change, to account for the extra time needed in task #1.

This gets a little bit technical but I hope the explanation helps clear up how the software handles dates -- please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Kai K.
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Great SaaS project management solution

Publié le 17/11/2016

ProjectManager.com is a very well done and smoothly working Online/SaaS solution for project management. The product promises to have all the features of Microsoft Project and it delivers on that.

One of the big draw cards for us was the online Gantt chart and having tried a variety of other solutions in the past, PM.com's implementation sticks out regarding performance and ease of use. It's very robust and also allows the import of existing data from Office.

Another really useful feature is the built-in reporting and in particular when dealing with larger teams, the ability to do time sheets and workload inspection/management. The latter gives you a quite comprehensive overview of what's going on in your team and if there is any availability for assigning work to members of the team.

The different pricing plan options cater really well for different feature requirements and team sizes and we feel we're getting very good value out of using the service - in particular when comparing it against the "clumsiness" of using isolated desktop products as an alternative and having to share MS Project documents around.

Réponse de Project Manager Online Traduire en français

Hello Kai,

Thank you for the kind words! We¿ve added tons of new features in our software that sounds like it's helping your team. We try to make our product powerful and easy to use, while avoiding the clumsiness you might see in other tools.

Julia S.
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Great tool for managing timelines and studio schedules

Publié le 18/06/2017

Detailed project planning and studio capacity management

Avantages

You can manage a project timeline, allocate people to tasks and this builds up a studio schedule which you can use to check if people's time are well utilised. The reporting tool also makes it possible to forecast into the future to see what capacity the studio is running at. It is great that it is cloud based. You can set the working days of a person and the number of hours each person works, which helps accurately plan capacity. Linking of tasks is also a helpful feature to easily update project timings.

Inconvénients

There are a couple of features I'd like to see incorporated, such as a different colour in the workload view for potential projects, and on the calendar RSS feed the project name needs to be included as well as the task name, otherwise all your tasks can come across with the same name (i.e. design, design, design,).

I would also like to see the styling improved when you save a project plans to PDF - as they are currently very difficult to read in this format and it makes it hard to share them with clients.

Réponse de Project Manager Online CA Traduire en français

Hi Julia,

We always appreciate it when users suggest feature adjustments. We're glad you enjoy our product for managing timelines and studio schedules!