Nutshell

Outil de CRM et de collaboration commerciale pour les petites entreprises

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

375 avis

John
  • Secteur d'activité : Comptabilité

A Full Featured Sales CRM

Publié le 02/07/2020

Our sales staff was apprehensive at first as there were lots of bells & whistles and a little worn out with the previous jumps from one CRM to the other. But within two weeks everyone fell in love with Nutshell and completely on board significantly contributing to an increased close ratio.

Avantages

This CRM walks the less experienced sales rep through the entire sales process even recommending when to follow up even suggesting additional steps should be taken to get to the close. Upon close it automatically updates the customer database and the task management features facilitate the onboarding process. It also has a neat "Click-to-Call" feature that calls and optionally records directly from your prospect list providing an excellent sales training vehicle.

Inconvénients

We would like to have seen the developers respond more quickly to feature suggestions but as a Sales CRM it is untouchable.

Sebastian

• Support client

Nutshell is overall a great CRM that incorporates good features and provides great customer...

Avantages

I appreciate the constant updates. Nutshell has some ways to come, so it is nice seeing changes be made. Customer service is always on spot and very friendly. Nutshell support page is great for new employees, referring them straight to there for advice. The adaptability & usability of the interface is very user friendly.

Inconvénients

I have been using this software since October of 2014. So far, I think what needs to be implemented on the "Admin/SetUp side" is making sure Products, Reasons why Leads Close, the Sales Process Competitors, and so much more need to be added from the start with Nutshell and the business buying the service. The reason being is because over the last two years, slowly things have been added/removed/changed. So now we have 2 years worth of jumbled data IMO. Going through a thousand leads that only a handful of them have tags on to find out why something was closed via notes or what product was sold is a little silly. I think the setup process should include this for the end user (being our company). Mind you, I was not the one to set up the account with Nutshell so I am unsure if this is something offered, but It helps a lot when running reports on products, etc.

Hey Sebastian!

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I hear you on the changes over the last couple of years. I will talk to our dev team about the requests you mention below on the Company.

We appreciate you being a part of the Nutshell community.

Clint
  • Secteur d'activité : Pétrole et énergies

Overall Nutshell is a Great Small Business CRM

Publié le 04/03/2015

Avantages

Nutshell provides you with a fairly simple interface that even the most computer illiterate person can figure out. If you need to track leads, keep a steady contact list, or even pull a graph of your highest selling product, Nutshell truly has it all for the small business. Paying a low price is always a positive as well!

Inconvénients

Once you start to grow your business (medium level) you most likely will begin to outgrow Nutshell. The ease of use counteracts with the customization allowed, meaning you have to find creative avenues to display the information you need where you need it. It also is fairly hard to add new products/manage them. It is not a recommended CRM if you have hundreds of different products. It would be really nice if they set up an auto-email function triggered by stages/dates.

John
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Everything your business needs in a Nutshell!

Publié le 24/05/2021

Nutshell has proved to be a great tool for managing our customers along with our sales efforts. Having one centralized tool for each team has made transitions, upsells, and growth very simple and organic within our organization. Our Account Executives have been able to stay apprised to all that is happening with their accounts and thus enabling them to ensure their needs are being met and that opportunities for new products are being presented. This product keeps you accountable to your most valuable resource, your customers.

Avantages

My favorite thing about this software was its mobile interface through the iOS app. Having your CRM in the palm of your hand proved to be incredibly powerful for me. My role is inside sales and account management thus this tool was mostly used while traveling and in route to meet with clients. It was a huge leg up in my ability to prepare, research and plan on the go. Absolutely love it. All of my most important data in a very easy to access format.

Inconvénients

The application was great to catalog your inbound contacts through integrations with Gmail. One thing I did not like was that I encountered quite a bit of duplication. It resulted in some manual management of my data to ensure my accounts remained clean and that duplication did not occur and or was reconciled. The system was great to pick up all of this data and to store it but it does need to be something that you keep tabs on and are accountable to manage on a regular cadence.

Mike

• Support client

Nutshell was provided to me my boss to help track and organize sales calls.

Avantages

I like that it holds all the information for my accounts and that I can set reminders for phone calls.

Inconvénients

I wish everything on the lead for a shop page showed up on the store page, i'm always having to flip from page to page to get a name and it seems redundant and time consuming to re input that information everytime I start a new lead when I just put it on the store page. Same with logged activities, I often have an activity on an account and then I have to put one on the lead I wish the activity showed up on both. For my use all calls are for the same purpose and it doesn't make sense to have two places to put independent activities. This creates a sense of Deja Vu or worse I call someone a second time and don't realize until they pick up which hurts my cause. I don't like that I have to assign a time to a phone call, my days are hectic and I can't keep to a strict schedule so things slip into unlogged activities and go missed and my day seems way more hectic than it is. I wish it was just a daily list so I could let my day evolve, I also do CS and warranty at my job so this time stamp constantly makes me feel behind the gun and I spend a lot of time just updated and re-organizing nutshell, time that I should be spending selling.

Hi Mike,

We appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback- I sense your frustration and perhaps there is something that one of our customer service reps can help you with as far as logging leads, activities etc. I will have someone reach out to you directly. Thank you for being a part of the Nutshell community.

Tiffany
  • Secteur d'activité : Conseil en gestion

Pleased with Nutshell

Publié le 22/01/2021

The support team is knowledgeable, responsive, cares about your issues and has proactive training available for users.

Avantages

visually organized and logical data entry screen. Functionality is there to build as robust or simple as the company needs/wants.

Inconvénients

It is very easy to self-build an inefficient architecture. Data uploads can be catastrophic if not done correctly. I think more training on set up, warnings issued at set up and common pitfalls at set up would avoid harmful bulk uploads making irreversible upload mistakes.

Brian
  • Secteur d'activité : Internet

Publié le 15/11/2018

Nutshell was easy to setup, personalize and get value from the application. We continue to modify to our needs as Testimonial Tree's SaaS based customer survey, testimonial marketing, online review and reputation management business grows.

Avantages

We really like the insights we get from their reporting which helps us make decisions about our business. We use it for our sales, new customer on-boarding and retention activities. We've been on the platform for over 3 years and highly recommend them.

Inconvénients

We'd like to see them expand their App integrations & Zaps (Zapier) with best of breed solutions.

Jason
  • Secteur d'activité : Sports

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Great service... very helpful and nice staff

Publié le 07/05/2017

Seeing activities of sales people and success of campaigns

Avantages

Lead tracking and value of leads. Notification of wins. The reporting oand tracking of activities. I like to set activities up as different campaign. It is great for tracking the success of different sales campaign.

Inconvénients

The App!!! Can't move a lead along the stages using Android. And you need to schedule an activity instead of logging an activity. The idea of logging is an activity is log what you just did. It is great on the desk top version. But on the App, the user finishes a cold call ..hops into their car and needs to schedule the activity the log it! I have complained about this for years. Nutshell team does not seem to understand how on road sales reps work. Very frustrating!

Hey Jason!

Thanks for taking the time to provide some feedback. We are making enhancements to the app and hope to release these in the near term which should reduce your frustration.

Thank for being part of the Nutshell community.

Denise
  • Secteur d'activité : Assurance

Fantastic product and service

Publié le 11/04/2022

Fabulous. I have used 9 CRM's in the past decade and this is by far my favorite.

Avantages

Ease of use and the fact that Nutshell will integrate data from your old CRM into their platform gratis.

Inconvénients

More instructional videos on-demand on a wider variety of topics

Ben
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction

interfaceh2o company review of Nutshell

Publié le 15/06/2022

Very very helpful. Would recommend to any business that spins a lot of plates, meaning they keep track of a lot of projects

Avantages

Tracking Projects in the Sales Pipeline using Lead Cards.

Inconvénients

Email Marketing/Automated marketing. Drip Emails.

Robert
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Good for most; Doesn't seem to handle recurring/subscription revenue well

Publié le 08/05/2017

Better tracking of our forecast and contacts.

Avantages

UI is getting much better in general, and the software has always been quite reliable (rarely down or broken).

Inconvénients

1. Can't duplicate leads (we have customers that renew annually - I have to create new leads with all of the information each time)
2. Can't type an actual date in (must pick it) - every time I create a new lead for an annual subscription in the future, I have to click 12 times to get to the right month. Doing this for 20-30 leads makes my hand want to fall off
3. Hard to add future subscription leads - if we sell a monthly subscription for our product, we have to manually create 12 leads each year. Very time-consuming.
4. Editing contacts should be possible in-line. You can add emails/phone, but changing title and other items require you to leave the lead and go to the full contact form.
5. I preferred the older 'create lead' form which was the full page. The new one is less productive because you have to fill it out, then go the full page version and finish all of the items that were missing in the pop-up version.
6. Pro version cost. We don't need anything from Pro except the funnel report for only one user. To get that it would require all users going pro and increasing our cost by 4x which isn't possible.

Réponse de Nutshell Traduire en français

Thanks for the feedback Robert. We've had a few customers, like you, ask about the possibility of splitting users between the Standard and Pro versions. It's something we are seriously looking into and will be asking more of our customers if this is important to them.

Frank

Trevor
  • Secteur d'activité : Eau/gaz/électricité

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The best CRM I have ever used!

Publié le 26/06/2017

It allows me to easily keep track of everything. What sales I am working on. What customers I need to contact. And everything is conveniently located to work with ease.

In the two months of implimentation already seen a growth in sales and productivity. Including our first ever RFQ from our website.

Avantages

Ease of use, backed up by powerful tools. Tracks your calls and even can be set to remind you to contact customers that you haven't talked to in a while. Favorite part is the Keep in touch. It plans my day and my call backs flawlessly.

Inconvénients

I would like to see a visual overlay of all my customers on a map. That way when I am planning a trip I don't miss any customers that are off the main roads. Will give me a visual to help plan. Or some way to plan a road trip and Nutshell will show me all the customers I should contact on the way and plan route. Which can be transferred over to gps software like enroute.

Hey Trevor!

Thanks for the positive feedback. The best part is the growth in sales and productivity you've seen since your implementation. Congratulations!

Brian

• Support client

Like the simplicity. Most improvements recently have added complexity but little benefit for...

Publié le 07/05/2017

Avantages

Ease of use for a small business with a few people doing sales work. We didn't need all of the bells and whistles of Salesforce at the cost of complexity. As of a few years ago, you had plugged most of the holes that we cared about. Since then, new functionality or major new rewrites have either added complexity or relearning with little apparent benefit. I understand the need to do some of this but I hope you don't become Salesforce.

Inconvénients

The LinkedIn connection is really important for us. It was a big relief when that came back. Also, the loss of historical record of communication for a Contact when you delete an old email is problematic. We are forced to retain all of these old emails and this can create confusion.

Hey Brian,

Thank you so much for your feedback. We have no intention of becoming Salesforce and take your feedback very seriously. Our goal is ease of use for SMB's. We hope you will be able to quickly benefit from our changes and improvements.

Matthew

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Nutshell has been a necessity for our business.

Publié le 08/05/2017

Organization across sales, support, and billing.

Avantages

The Dashboard is amazing for keeping up to date on the happenings in Sales. I also really appreciate the Wallboard(summary of sales that month) as we google cast it to your TV in our kitchen. The sales process functionality ensures all leads go through a standard sales process. Really good stuff. We're really glad to have supported Nutshell all these years.

Inconvénients

SaaS support. I'm still not able to find CRM software that is geared towards SaaS companies. Seeing as Nutshell is a SaaS company I'm surprised they haven't added support for this yet. Once a lead is marked as one, you can't have steps in the sales process (mail a welcome package, follow-up after 2 weeks, 1 month, ask for an online review ;P) You have to manually create these tasks. Instead we've had to utilize Zapier to add a task to Asana for this. I wish we could do it all in Nutshell.

Michelle
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

I set everything up, make any adjustments, and train our end users

Publié le 08/05/2017

Easy to track our contacts and sales leads. Great tool for management.

Avantages

I really like the ease of use. It's very simplistic but a lot can be done with it. The program is pretty user friendly. Each user is able to customize their own views. Also, the customer service has been great. Not only are they quick to respond, but it's nice to know they take their users' suggestions and implement them if they are an improvement to the product.

Inconvénients

Probably my one complaint would be that if you choose 'phone number' as one of your columns to display, it chooses the first number under that profile which could be a fax number or mobile number and then the display simply shows up as 'phone number'. It would be nice to be able to choose to show the different kinds of phone numbers.

Hi Michelle,

Thank you for your comments. We do take our customers' feedback very seriously - as we are here to help you all!

To address the phone number issue you mentioned; you are able to appoint which phone number is displayed in the list view. If there are multiple numbers associated with the contact, simply star the one you wish to be the default. If you have trouble with this, please contact our support team who will be happy to help you!

Best,

Asya

Bethany
  • Secteur d'activité : Biens de consommation

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

This software is easy to use. I love that I can track every client from computer or phone.

Avantages

This software is easy to use! I didn't have any clue what "CRM" was, and many of the programs I was looking at required a business background to decode the user manual. Nutshell was intuitive. Knowing how to use my I-Phone and Facebook seemed to be the only background I needed to get started! I have all my clients in Nutshell now. I track what they buy, what classes they take through our company, and what they are likely to buy next. I send e-mails to clients every time they order that are customized to tell them what to buy next. All of this was easy to set up through the Nutshell software!

Inconvénients

The only thing I would consider adding to Nutshell is a place to list what they purchased and a place to list what training they have received (other than in notes).

Bethany,

I'm so glad to hear that you've had such a wonderful experience with Nutshell. Our team works very hard to create an enjoyable and intuitive software experience.

Best,

Asya

Bobby
  • Secteur d'activité : Services aux consommateurs

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Nutshell helps me get more work done is less time. I wish the mobile apps were more functional...

Publié le 09/05/2017

Nutshell helps me get more done in less time, plain and simple. Our business is centered around new sales and taking care of those clients we already have. Nutshell helps simplify our communication while also assisting us in making that communication more timely.

Avantages

The ability to automate tasks is pretty spectacular. I also very much appreciate the ability to make a call directly from the mobile app, log it, and make a note about what was discussed.

Inconvénients

Besides the ability to make phone calls and log them directly from the mobile app, I am very unhappy with it. I spend about half my time on the app and half my time on the website, and the ability to log tasks generated in my leads really needs to be in the mobile app for Nutshell to make a significant difference for me. I would also like the ability to tag people in task notes in addition to the current ability to tag people in general notes.

Hi Bobby,

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. We are doing a large development effort on the mobile app and hope that it meets your needs in the next couple of months. Happy to hear Nutshell makes you get more done in less time, that's our goal!

Dave
  • Secteur d'activité : Appareils médicaux

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Lower cost alternative to other CRM programs

Publié le 15/06/2017

Time and cost savings. Low cost way to manage my customer base info.

Avantages

Ease of use. Searching is speedy and the interface is well thought out. There's a lot of customization available and marketing to my customers is easy with templates.

Inconvénients

Lack of integration to pull in address data. It would be helpful to me if it could integrate with Linked IN and find and pull in address, email, phone and other data for prospective customers instead of requiring me to copy/paste or type in the data.

Hi Dave,

Thanks for your feedback! We appreciate you sharing your pro's and con's. I understand your desire to integrate with LinkedIn. We did at one time, but that ability has been removed. We are constantly trying to figure out better ways to pull in information. Thanks for being part of the Nutshell family.

Danny

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Nutshell is a fantastic CRM for new business and small to growing businesses

Publié le 20/07/2017

We were able to track progress with our customers far easier. It brought our entire sales team together to manage relationships and make sure we were following up on sales.

Avantages

Nutshell is extremely easy to implement and has all the basic features you need to get a CRM up and running . It is awesome for anywhere from 1 - 1000 customers. Integration with email is easy. Phone app is great especially when making calls from it to customers so you can log that the call happened. Collaboration with your team is seamless.

Inconvénients

Nutshell does lack some of the more indepth automation features that you can get in a Salesforce, but it is far more affordable and doesn't require crazy setup. Their api is decent, but also has a little way to go for advanced integration. Nutshell also isn't the best choice for thousands of customers because it is hard to manage.

Autumn

• Support client

Nutshell has been a good addition to our business.

Avantages

The updated and modern look of all the icons and images was a great add on. We are also excited to take advantage of the updated reporting capabilities as well.

Inconvénients

How leads have to be added into the system. Before an update was done, the company information (address, phone, etc) and the person information (address, phone, etc) was able to be added directly when creating the lead. Now the lead must be generated first and only the company name and person name can be added at time of creation. You have to then go back and add all other information for the company and person after. VERY tedious and frustrating this process was changed.

Hey Autumn!

Thank so very much for your feedback. We greatly appreciate your suggestions below- and I will work with our development team to try to alleviate some of your frustration over the next couple of weeks.

Tina
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Our experience with Nutshell has been extremely positive. The ease of use is exactly what we...

Publié le 08/05/2017

Ability to track and organize all aspects of our member company portfolio including activities, contact via email, in person and follow up. Makes my job much easier!

Reporting abilities
Tracking and ability to customize what we need for our business model
The ability to manage and update our member company portfolio in one place

Inconvénients

Only con is the inability to remove someone (a contact) from a specific company they are linked to without entirely deleting them.

Hi Tina!

Thank you so much for your feedback.

Good news, you can remove a contact from a specific company without deleting the contact. You can either go to the person page and remove the company or go to the company page and remove the person from the company. In both cases, the contact still exists but is no longer linked to the company. Please feel free to call our customer support team and they can walk you through the steps.

Frank

Jake

• Support client

Been working with you guys for a while now and like that you are continually making improvement...

Publié le 15/05/2017

Avantages

We track every single one of our customers and potential customers in this system. It is the hub of our business

Inconvénients

I dont like that the relationship between the "Lead" and the "Business" is the way it is... I dont like that you have to make a Lead and a Business at the same time. It always seemed to me that a lead should be a lead until it turns into a customer (Business). It would make our lives easier if thats the way it was.

Hi Jake,

We appreciate your feedback. Thanks for sharing your feedback about the Lead and Company relationship. We are investigating this function and will let you know if we make any changes. Thanks for being part of the Nutshell family.

Chris

• Support client

I really love nutshell and it has changed the way we run our operations on a daily basis.

Avantages

I like the new data and sales reporting. It works very well for a manufacturing sales environment. I also really like the activity tracking, todo list tasks, and last contact. It is very easy to sort through areas with that, combines with map views and company/leads territory custom lists.

Inconvénients

Leads and company note sharing- when you put notes in leads they don't show up in the company without at tag. Also the Mobile app is easy to use but the notes aren't as easy to access.
I would maybe add more annual planning details to help companies grow in addition to fiscal goals.
Another change that would be nice for larger databases would be last viewed columns, say you didn't email them etc it would be nice to know the last time called or time the account was reviewed by a particular user.

Hey Chris,

Thanks so much for your feedback. We really appreciate your suggestions and will add them to our list. Thanks for using Nutshell.

Krzysztof

• Support client

Mostly you have everything I need, but leads view can be more friendly, like in pipedrive,...

Avantages

It's easier than our previous CRM.

Inconvénients

Your search engine sucks: when I'm searching a lead by typing its name, I can't find it. It's very annoying. I'm looking for different, more friendly stuff. Also, you are in different time zone, when I need help, when servers are down I have to wait hours for an answer, because you are probably sleeping when I'm working.

Hi Krzysztof,

Thanks for your feedback. We are working on ways to expand our CX to be more accessible in different time zones. Search is also at the top of our list to enhance. We appreciate you being a part of the Nutshell community.

David
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information

Director of Business Development

Publié le 09/05/2017

Great contact mgmt for a good value

Avantages

The calling feature allows recording of calls so it is easy to pick back up where you left of in a conversation with a prospect.

Inconvénients

That you don't make it easier to line-up a bunch of people to call and then easily move through Calling while easily reviewing notes and information from your call / contact history. You can do this now but it takes a lot of clicking around. Can you package it. In Hubspot I could add people to a call list - set a time interval between calls - and it moves from one call to the next. Nutshell could do this.

Hi David,

Thank you for your feedback and greatly appreciate your request on call lists. We will investigate this feature and see what is possible.