131 avis

amoCRM

Gestion des leads et des ventes pour les PME

4,5 /5 (131 avis) Donnez votre avis !
Note globale
Felipe P.
Secteur d'activité: Services financiers
Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés
Traduire en français

Great features and nice customer service at a fair price

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 22/07/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Price is reasonable for all feature in get and customer service is exceptional.

Avantages

They have integrations with the major social networks like Instagram, Facebook, Gmail and the most important Whatsapp via Twilio, which allow you to integrate in a legal way.

They also have a live chat with chatbot that works fine. Of course they are not a chat company, so it's simples, but it works fine to most activities.

Inconvénients

The filter features are limited and sometimes things like select a empty field, depending on field type, it's impossible.

Brian møller J.
Traduire en français

Clarity, Complexity into Simplicity. Organized. Time for content instead of Administration

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 12/02/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I finally have the needed tool to give my customer service as I desired. I can finally correct the long processes into specific steps and see where the exact improvement is needed for the results we aim for.

It helps to have a clear plan and easy of access for all employees to collaborate on. This benefits the intern communication and makes an administrative task a lighthearted assignment and joyful instead of draining and complicated.

Avantages

I love the functionalities. They are seemingly endless and can be integrated to any already setup softwares. It integrates all in one package, management into a single tool for overview and simplicity.

I can launch a whole campaign, inform co-workers for tasks and have it replicated within a minute.
There is access to all parts of the process from receiving customers on homepage, phonecall or facetoface.
And then you simply put it into the system and have a precise engagement to any customer and their unique connection with my company.

I can finally deliver the customer service and build the relationships as deep and interactive as I desired. To build trust, accountability, unique care and personalized treatment to each and everyone that will benefit.

I have clarity in the process, can improve and see statistics to each and every step on the path. Improvement is now a actuality not a wish or dream. And it makes it easy to do so as well.

Inconvénients

Well, the software has so many functions and abilities, it takes a while to engage the whole team into all of its areas and ways. I'd like a function to turn on specific features only as a startup and then move into advanced features instead of having it all at once.

Nikolay R.
Secteur d'activité: Services aux consommateurs
Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés

Not very intuitive software

Publié le 29/10/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

You need to manage it full time. It doesnt refresh well, emails are delayed. Basically, it's not flexible enough.

Avantages

It does keep track of my customers. It does email the reports well. I can automate some features, even if they are not really set up well.

Inconvénients

It's not intuitive at all. It's very slow and it's hard to import/export clients DB, and it's not really easy to clean it up. The work flow really needs to be explained better somehow.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 6.0/10

Roman Y.
Taille de l'entreprise: 11-50 employés

Good CRM for Mid-size companies

Publié le 26/01/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We use this CRM with a big project and we have flow around 150 leads per day. It's good CRM for mid-size companies, because of it's functions and price.

Avantages

- Huge variety of integrations with different analytics services and call-tracking services
- You can import leads not only via API, but also you have ready scripts for websites, or import lead via integrations
- Create your own widgets. For example we use widget that stores different useful links for our managers
- Get analytics of your sales in total and get information per manager
- Attach tasks to your leads, so manager won't miss when he should contact client
- You can integrate your PBX system into amoCRM, so you can do calls directly from CRM

Inconvénients

- Lack of customization in reports, especially when you have several projects in one account
- It's expensive for small projects

Olga A.
Secteur d'activité: Vente au détail
Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés

Perfect for our needs

Publié le 06/11/2018

Avantages

We started using this CRM instead of Bitrix24. Dealing with the interface was easy, it is very simple. Due to this, in less than six months we have completely transferred the client base to the system. Special thanks to the support service, which promptly helped us with solving problems.

Inconvénients

Mobile application needs to be improved. On some Android-powered smartphones, the scroll bar disappears. I do not know why this happens, but on iOS there is no such problem.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 7.0/10

Utilisateur vérifié
Traduire en français

long on specific steps and see processes where you need the best accurate results for

Publié le 03/03/2018

Avantages

There is access to all parts of the process of receiving guests in phone call, main page or facetoface. And then simply place it in the system and has a precise commitment to any customer and your exclusive connection to the company. I can finally provide the service to the customer and build relations interactive and as deep as you want.

Inconvénients

I'd like a function to activate specific functions only as a start and then switch to advanced functions rather than have it all at the same time. The software has many functions and skills, which takes time involve the staff in all areas and ways.

Виталий Ч.
Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés
Traduire en français

amoCRM - optimal solution for a dynamic business

Publié le 26/11/2015
Provenance de l'avis : GetApp

amoCRM seems to be an optimal solution for a dynamic business – as it is compatible with iPad you can add new information literally on the run. Drag and drop leads in the pipeline, quickly attach files to the contact/lead cards, send emails to the clients by simply clicking on the his/her email. There are also new features which I am yet to test (advanced integration with WordPress, extensive email integration), everything seems to serve the purpose of making the process of creating leads as effortless as possible, and to this extent amoCRM seems to be moving in the right direction. So in general it would suit a small business or might be a nice tool for a sales department only, as it is not fully customizable. For example, you can't change names and formats of certain fields and the number of custom fields is limited.

Avantages

Can be run on different devices - laptop, tablet, mobile phone
effortless implementation

Inconvénients

Slow export: The bigger your account gets the more problems you seem to have with the export of files.
No templates: what amoCRM really lacks, in my opinion, is templates. What I mean is, for example I have a business process where all the leads are pretty much standard. And it would be really nice if I could simply create a template and be able to set default values – could really contribute a lot to the automation.

Павел С.
Secteur d'activité: Télécommunications

Very simple and useful

Provenance de l'avis : GetApp

I could see in amoCRM the ease and simplicity in working process.
This CRM system will be the most efficient for the sales dept, because it has some special functions: scheduler , integration with telephony, integration mail to the site.
If you would like to personalize your system just use API integration - it is the most simple method.
I can manage my sales from all over the world by using mobile app. It is user-friendly and convenient.
One of important factors to choose amoCRM for increasing number of your leads and amplification your sales managers is its attractive price.
If you have lack of functionality, you can use widgets, located in the settings menu.
I prefer amoCRM to all other CRM systems for small and medium segments of business.

Avantages

Great API for customization and integration, simple integration with telephony, sites, emails, simple integration with other saas services and social networks.

Inconvénients

Small amount functions for customization in graphical interface. Not god for difficult and long in time (several months and more) sales

Réponse de QSOFT LLC

Mr. Senin! Thank you for your review!
We try to be the best for you.

Diana D.
Secteur d'activité: Matériaux de construction
Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur

AmoCRM is outstanding

Publié le 30/08/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

This is the best contact manager I have ever used.
Super affordable... almost too good to be true!
As a business developer I now recommend AMOCRM to all my clients.

Avantages

Price is phenomenal, super easy to use, up and using within minutes of purchase, ... this is a CRM that makes our company money!

Inconvénients

Tech support could have better knowledge about the use of the features in real life, how it applies to working day to day... but what they don't know, they have found out for me.
They don't respond to messages very well, I have to keep calling back.

Алексей З.
Secteur d'activité: Médias en ligne
Traduire en français

amoCRM the best system for sales

Publié le 11/12/2015
Provenance de l'avis : GetApp

I work in sales for 20 years, at different times work with clients was organized differently - these were tables
in Excel and CRM systems, and even entries in a diary. But in 2011, I met amoCRM and since then not leave
with this magnificent system for conducting customers and sales accounting.
Two years ago, I launched the next startup, and of course chose amoCRM to work with clients, because with this system
it is impossible to miss the problem in the transaction, or to lose the attention of the client.
At the same time I'm always aware of how effective my sales managers work. In amoCRM I easily get all the statistics
on sales of my company from anywhere in the world where there is Internet because of using cloud technologies!
I have already recommended amoCRM to all my friends entrepreneurs and will recommend to conduct sales!

Utilisateur vérifié

amoCRM Allows me to Effectively Communicate With Customers

Publié le 26/10/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Definitely try it out for yourself, great program!

Avantages

I manage a lot of accounts for different clients. Since we can’t choose our accounts and are assigned to designated clients, we need to know how to deal with people. Every client is different and unique, which means you have to adapt to their style and needs. I truly rely on amoCRM for obtaining customer information, using social media management features and progress tracking. This software enables me to launch a campaign and gain leads. This software allows me to communicate effectively with my clients and keeps me right on track with what steps to take.

Inconvénients

Frankly, I think the program offers too many features which can be quite confusing. I haven’t tried all the features because I only use the ones that will help me in my job.
Not technically a con, but it feels a bit crowded.

Ahmed F.
Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur

It Is For You

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit
Publié le 04/10/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I at long last have the required device to give my client care as I wanted. I can at last right the long procedures into explicit advances and see where the precise improvement is required for the outcomes we go for. It has a reasonable arrangement and simple of access for all workers to team up on. This advantages the understudy correspondence and makes an authoritative undertaking a happy task and euphoric as opposed to depleting and confused.

Avantages

I deal with a great deal of records for various customers. Since we can't pick our records and are alloted to assigned customers, we have to realize how to manage individuals. Each customer is extraordinary and interesting, which means you need to adjust to their style and needs. I really depend on amoCRM for getting client data, utilizing internet based life the executives highlights and progress following. This product empowers me to dispatch a battle and increase leads. This product enables me to discuss adequately with my customers and keeps me directly on track with what steps to take.

Inconvénients

Engineers ought to refine the interface, make it progressively others conscious: expel pointless apparatuses from the principle menu, disentangle joining records to cards.

Réponse de QSOFT

Hey Ahmed,

Thanks for your feedback!

Anastasia Z.
Secteur d'activité: Banque
Taille de l'entreprise: 1 001-5 000 employés

Great storage solution

Publié le 19/05/2019

Avantages

I work as a web application developer and use the platform mainly for communication with colleagues and for accessing various documents of our company. If the platform is viewed as cloud storage, then amoCRM is the perfect solution. Using the platform, you can save on third-party storage.

Inconvénients

Developers should refine the interface, make it more humane: remove unnecessary tools from the main menu, simplify attaching files to cards.

Réponse de QSOFT

Hi, Anastasia,

Thanks for your feedback!

It's awesome that you found amoCRM a perfect storage solution as well as a good tool for internal communication. As it's not an ordinary use case for our product, we'd love to make a short interview with your company representative. If there's an opportunity to do that, please, contact our marketing specialist at pavel@team.amocrm.com

Thanks for your comment regarding the product's interface. We'll work more on making it as convenient as possible.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 8.0/10

Алексей М.

Excel vs amoCRM

Provenance de l'avis : GetApp

Our office has five people. The entire customer base was carried out in Excel. That is about 1,500 clients.
database has been stolen several times by managers , who then opened their businesses.
Theft was impossible to track down. After implementing the amoCRM system , we have set up access to the customer base for managers.
And it became possible to ensure the safety of the most valuable - the customer base.
After the implementation of amoCRM , we have begun to see how many calls , tasks , emails processes manager.
And then we fired 2 manager. Since they only create the appearance of work.
It all began to count. Connect IP telephony and listened to the conversations of managers.
We implemented service quality and could boost sales by controlling the work.
Previously, there was chaos - once called the client. Then promised to call back , but did not call back.
Now in the amoCRM system we could see , whether the task on to customers , what is the result of conversation and other important performance.
Why amoCRM? This system is self-embeddable. Initially I bought one account and gave it to the manager.
He understood the system and 2 weeks after he could not work without the amoCRM. It is very convenient. Safely. And most importantly - easy!
The world will never be the same again . After using amoCRM - we will never go back to Excel.

Réponse de QSOFT LLC

Mr. Marinov! We are very grateful for such a detailed review of our system. We are also pleased that we could benefit your business!

Sylvie G.
Secteur d'activité: Services financiers
Traduire en français

The platform supports working with popular social networks

Publié le 23/12/2019

Avantages

I work in a large bank, we have many sales channels. We maintain accounts on social networks, so it was important for us that the platform support integration with them. AmoCRM was just what we needed. With its help, we track information from Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and Instagram.

Inconvénients

Developers often release updates. It may seem to some that this is great. But for users, amoCRM is a real nightmare. It is not possible to use the platform during updates. All modules at best start to slow down, and at worst they just stop working.

Galina R.
Traduire en français

amoCRM really helps to increase sales.

Publié le 17/12/2015
Provenance de l'avis : GetApp

We introduced the system to the company in early 2015.
(for reference : iTrack - Web - studio on the market since 2004)
You understand that we have a crisis in Russia , the rise in prices and etc., so we and other
companies dont have founds for promotion, and therefore sales fell.
Then we decided to implement CRM. First set Bitriks24 and were disappointed.
Enterprise Portal and Communications within the company organizes smartly,
but work with clients was not comfortable. Then we decided to put amoCRM.
It was a breath of fresh air. In Bitriks24
In Bitrikse24 managers were forced themselves to enter data into the CRM, to have analytics.
In amoCRM you work with pleasure, this system reall helps you in sales.
Analytics is at the high level. Though personally to us the standard options in analytics is not enough.
Then we decided to modify the system on our own. We had some qualified programmers in our
company, so it wasnt difficult, and we have modified system for our requirements.
We liked this app and to modify it so much, that we became amoCRM partners. And now we help
other companies to increase and automate their sales.

Life hack to work with support: usually the time for consideration of treatment is three hours.
If the task is urgent, please send your request in the support, and when you will know
number of your ticket, call to the support and say your ticket number, then ask them to
expedite time of the consideration.

Réponse de QSOFT LLC

Ms. Romanenkova! Thank you for your review!
We are very pleased that your company is our Partner and that our system has helped you to develop your business.

Дмитрий А.
Traduire en français

Amo crm converts time into money

Publié le 14/12/2015
Provenance de l'avis : GetApp

I Run a company that designs and promotes websites. Question about installing some common
system of working with clients stood for a long time, but could not decide what we will do,
how to customize the system to our business. Conversed on this topic with a friend who has a
business selling spare parts for cars.He advised the Amo CRM. His words I took not seriously,
because we have different lines of business. But decided to try it. After a week of use AmoCRM
realized that this is exactly what we need. The system is easily tuned under our direction.
Managers have studied for two hours. Of course, had to configure the system, but thanks to a
responsive service for dealing with customers, it managed to fulfill two working days.
Universal interface allows you to monitor the work of sales Department to see specific
figures on the purchase funnel, how many customers "went" and at what stage.
No need to spend time on endless meetings, set plans and to monitor their implementation.
Managers can see how much salary they will get at the end of the month.
Now I can log in anywhere (as frequent business traveller) where there
is access to the Internet and monitor the progress in the Department.
Still don't understand how we could do without this system. Regret not having done it before.
So many customers have missed. Amocrm is our workplace, our main tool in sales.
I advise amoCRM to anyone who value their time and their customers.

Avantages

I have no complains about customer support service

Inconvénients

Limited disk space. I would like more. But this is not so important

Илкин Б.
Secteur d'activité: Vins et spiritueux

Sales automation

Provenance de l'avis : GetApp

Our company has been using the system for automation of sales , because it is very convenient.
With amoCRM no client is lost, and sales funnel helps lead them systematically, according to the
business processes. Also, it was pretty easy to track problematic stages of the transaction, and work on them. Another clear advantage , I believe ,is intuitive and succinct basic functionality.

Avantages

Any manager can quickly enough understand it. And with multi-function API we were able to fully automate the entire sales team, we have moved away from the human factor and the system is now much solves itself without distracting from the work of managers.
Another very convenient that the technical support system is open every day around the clock , and advise us on by telephone or by mail. I believe that for such features like amoCRM, its price is very democratic - we have it paid off for one successful deal! That it is another definite plus !

Inconvénients

amoCRM only suitable for sales force automation, it is not suitable for automation projects and production.

Réponse de QSOFT LLC

Dear Ilkin! Thank you for review!
We are very pleased that you so highly value us!

Alex B.
Secteur d'activité: Télécommunications

Convenient sales management system

Publié le 20/01/2019

Avantages

In our company, we use amoCRM for sales management. Right in the system, you can set tasks and reminders to managers, relatively easy integration with IP telephony is available, and an important function of viewing the history of interaction with customers is implemented. Of course, amoCRM has much more extensive functionality, but I described only what I use myself.

Inconvénients

The amoCRM sales management system lacks the function to divide the leads into categories, and there is also no possibility of performing predictive analytics and tracking project development.

Vesna G.
Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés
Traduire en français

Convenient CRM-system for accounting transactions and customer base

Publié le 19/11/2018

Avantages

I use amoCRM service to track the number of transactions and the distribution of meetings with clients. The tool has full integration with mobile devices. Thanks to this, you can use all the functions of the service from a smartphone or tablet. The function of importing and exporting data to Google Analytics is available.

Inconvénients

One of the main disadvantages of amoCRM is technical support. It can take several days to solve problems and questions. Also, the system occasionally fails because of what is not possible to enter your personal account.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 8.0/10

Olga S.
Secteur d'activité: Logiciels
Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés
Traduire en français

Convenient linking of deals to contacts

Publié le 01/12/2018

Avantages

A very convenient application, which after installation helped save our managers a lot of nerves, and management - money. The application is convenient due to the possibility of integration with the phone manager. As a result, reminders about calls come to the mobile phone, which is always with you. The customer database is also now always at hand. Everything is sorted in order. Very friendly interface. You can add additional fields to the cards.

Inconvénients

I wish the analytics were more extensive. At times, the application freezes for a few seconds. But in general, the impression is good. It is a pity that in addition to sales, the application is difficult to apply anywhere else.

Olga S.

Good CRM

Publié le 07/05/2018

Avantages

amoCRM is great for a business based on sales, and it does not matter whether you have a real store or you offer virtual services, for example, in programming or web design. In this CRM, I easily configure tasks for myself and my subordinates, and monitor their implementation. Conveniently, all the actions performed on the tablet, immediately synchronized with the computer and employees are always at hand with up-to-date information.

Inconvénients

Unfortunately, this system is very complex, but the developers do not provide a step-by-step guide on how to install it and properly configure it. Another thing I do not like is the inability to view statistics on mobile devices.

John T.
Secteur d'activité: Produits pharmaceutiques
Traduire en français

An efficient tool for sales management.

Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 06/08/2018

Avantages

The application can be set up with ease and it just takes a few minutes. As the application is user-centric, the users can add new users to the board and change the user management settings to secure the data. The application, to improve the workflow integrates with other applications like the Zapier, Zendesk and Google applications etc. The pipeline management helps with analyzing the performance of salespeople and helps them to stay in track with the targets. In no time you can launch a new campaign and inform all the team members about their respective tasks . The multifunctional program interface helps you automate the salesforce. You can access the application via any device, and the changes or edits made are instantly synchronized.

Inconvénients

You can’t view the statistics on your mobile phones. If you try exporting a huge file, that would take a lot of time and you can’t export any raw data including inbound or outbound calls. More self-customization services would improve the functionality of the application.

Yana G.
Taille de l'entreprise: 501-1 000 employés

Convenient business management system

Publié le 07/12/2018

Avantages

We use amoCRM in our company for more than 3 years. The service provides a large set of useful tools for business management: a system of sales analytics, the function of creating a sales funnel. There is the possibility of integration with the website and the phone for the accounting of leads.

Inconvénients

The first and, probably, the main disadvantage of the amoCRM business management service is that after you add a new manager to the system, he can see all the profits and turnover of the company.

Sergei I.
Secteur d'activité: Études de marché
Traduire en français

I am the head of call center

Publié le 25/12/2015
Provenance de l'avis : GetApp

I am the head of call center and I had a task to make work of operators more simply and quicker on the one hand, but to consider all nuances and tasks in crm to system on the other hand. Tried some crm programs, but stopped a choice on amoCRM.

Avantages

Idle time and fast start of this program allowed us also quickly and simply to adjust all purposes individually under inquiries of our firm, namely:
1. Fast filling of a card of the client and all contact information;
2. Integration with IP telephony;
3. Fast statement of tasks and transfer to their other departments or employees;
4. Convenient integration with email marketing by mail on client base;
5. SMS mailing of reminders and informing clients on the carried-out actions, discounts, etc.;
6. Communication of all filled forms of a subscription and orders on our websites with the amoCRM program;
7. At the end of day quickly to consider and analyze work of each call center operator.
All these purposes were successfully realized by means of the amoCRM program without additional capital investments that also affected a choice сrm systems for our firm.
The amoCRM program is ideally suited for simple call centers. I recommend!

Inconvénients

with a slight time delay come letters to the email.