vcita

Gérez votre entreprise depuis votre portable!

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 2.0 /10

Déception... support inexistant.

Publié le 28/05/2020

Avantages

La prise de rdv en ligne ainsi que le suivi automatique du client.

Inconvénients

Le service support est quasi inexistant malgré le système de ticketing.
Beaucoup de difficulté à personnaliser l'interface selon la charte de mon entreprise.

Chris
Chris
  • Secteur d'activité : Conseil en gestion
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

The Lead Funnel Starts with Vcita

Publié le 20/11/2017

Contacts. Leads. Connections. Conversations. What more can a consultant ask for? I run a small business, and Vcita is my call center, appointment manager and more.

Avantages

This tool has been my number one go-to resource for lead generation. In my business, contact is king. Giving clients and potential clients an easy way to access my calendar, and set up a time to talk, is a central part of my business model. It links in easily with my website, you can see it in action at westfallonline[dot]com

Inconvénients

I wish that there was a link from email on iPhone to the actual software (app). An email link pops open the browser, and asks me to login. For some reason, my browser doesn't remember that Vcita and I have been dating for quite some time, and it asks me to login. Which causes me to open the app. Not sure if this is an iPhone issue, or an operator error, but I don't like the extra steps to confirm an appointment.

Kimse LaMeel
Kimse LaMeel
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés

• Support client

Love it and I love that it keeps getting better

Publié le 31/10/2017

Avantages

I like having all my clients in one place. I love that new features are being added all the time. I love that I can integrate it with my website

Inconvénients

I would like more payment processing options
I would like to schedule my campaigns
I would like to add videos and more than one image to my email campaigns
I would like a better followup system so I can note what the followup is about how many times I have called and moniter my contact so they can be removed if not intreseted

Shelly

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

December 2022

Publié le 19/12/2022

At first I absolutely loved it. The separate calendar has made it especially difficult and currently the sink is not working, so I am not able to see you on calendar in any place. This is created major problems for my business.

Avantages

I like how you can customize different meetings with a lot of detail. The user experience overall is pretty good.

Inconvénients

The sync snd recurring Meeting functionality needs work. If it doesn’t work all the time then we can’t rely on it. I really don’t like the fact that we have to have a separate for vcita feed rather than feeding into our Google calendar like it used to. It has added a lot of complexity to our end.

Calendly, Google Workspace et HubSpot Sales Hub

Pourquoi passer à vcita

The ability to customize each meeting in great detail, and provide many options.

Réponse de vcita

Thanks for your feedback Shelly! Glad to hear you like our meeting customization settings! Sorry to hear you did not have a good experience with our Google Sync feature. With the Sync, you should be able to use both calendars easily. Have you reached out to the team regarding these concerns? We'd love to help you get your calendars in sync & recurring bookings sorted!

Adriana
Adriana
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

A great option when have a huge team

Publié le 03/11/2022

Avantages

In my business we offer mental health services and have several professionals, was easy customize the service to everyone and the sync option is the best in the market

Inconvénients

is so much expensive, unfortunately i can't afford that any longer.

Calendly
Alan
Alan
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Running a professional business

Publié le 11/10/2019

Support very good except they are not interested when I ask them about integration with our CRM

Avantages

Puts me in control of my diary
Gives clients choice
Provides us with a professional image

Inconvénients

It does not integrate with our main CRM system - Intelliflo's Intelligent Office.

Databases have to be synchronised manually which wastes time and is frustrating.

Wilfred
Wilfred
  • Secteur d'activité : Psychologie

One of the Worst Customer Service Experiences I've Ever Had

Publié le 19/02/2015

I looked into this app for the scheduling feature and after being contacted by a representative I was offered a free trial of the premium account. After realizing that it was not what I needed I decided that I was not going to use the service. I went to cancel my trial on the day it ended and to my surprise I had already been charged for an ENTIRE YEAR!! I immediately canceled the service and contacted the representative. I was told that they would not refund my money and there was nothing they could do about it. I contacted the CEO and have yet to hear back from him. The only recourse I have left apparently is to contact my credit card company and dispute the charge. I is without a doubt one of the worst customer service experiences I've had with a company. Save your money and refuse any free trials, just use the free version.

Free Version, thats it

Poor Customer Service

Réponse de vcita

You are correct that vCita did charge you for a year of Ultimate subscription. However, you omitted some important facts in your review:

1.You had a product demo with full walk through of vCita capabilities with your account manager before you were asked to provide a credit card for an upgrade.

2.You were given an extended 30-day free trial by your account manager, twice as long than our standard 14-day trial period.

3. As part of our service, we offer free installation and customization assistance for all Ultimate Annual subscribers.

You received a full 30 minute training session with our customer success representative before your trial ended, and you installed our solution to your website.

4. As a courtesy reminder, we email all customers a few days before their trial ends. I personally verified that an email was sent to you notifying you that your trial was expiring.

We wish to welcome you back anytime and will continue to work with you to leverage the power of vCita LiveSite. vCita is helping over 100,000 small businesses deliver amazing service to their clients and get more of their website. I’m sure that we can do the same for you if you let us.

Daniel
Daniel
  • Secteur d'activité : Enseignement supérieur
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001–5 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Hands down, the best CRM service available!

Publié le 23/10/2017

Ease of use, intuitive, and consistently faultless over time. Customers always comment on how good the system is from their perspective.

Avantages

The software is easy to use, intuitive and performs consistently over time. I searched a long time for a CRM system that I could use for my small coaching and consulting practice.

Inconvénients

Sometimes, it would be helpful to have tutorials to assist in infrequently used procedures or attributes of the program.

Michael
Michael
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great Value and Features for the money.

Publié le 19/12/2022

Fantastic. Very Happy, would recommend to anyone without hesitation.

Fantastic. Very Happy, would recommend to anyone without hesitation.

Avantages

Ease of use and general CRM functionality. This software really does what it says and does it well. Feature updates are great (could be a little more timely, but I'm a Tech Geek and can never get them fast enough)!

Inconvénients

Scheduling of single and groups can get a little confusing especially when adding and selling care packages, so if this could be made a little easier/clearer on how to do for new users, that would be great.

Luis
Luis

In 5 words: I can't live without vcita

Publié le 31/10/2017

I don't need a personal assistant thanks to vcita ;)

I don't need a personal assistant thanks to vcita ;)

Avantages

Vcita is my personal assistant, it manages my agenda and payment requests, i only need to keep my calendar updated and get meeting requests and Paypal payment notifications ;)

Inconvénients

Would love to have my local currency (COP) included on the list.
I've had some issues with conversion attribution in Google Analytics with one of my clients (That I recommended vcita to)

Shana
Shana
  • Secteur d'activité : Formation professionnelle et coaching

• Support client

This app is the core of our business

Publié le 10/11/2015

vCita truly allows us the freedom to teach and not be on the phone all the time. The online booking portal allows our students to set up, change, and cancel appointments 24/7, without our needing to answer the phone endlessly. This gives us time with our families and more time teaching. In addition, it's easy to use. And we love the reminders that we get, our students get and the ease of doing all of it online. We have used it for almost a year-- and it has never let us down. In addition, when we recently moved and needed to fix one last place for the address- the customer service person helped us in less than 10 minutes. And that small change saved our students and us-- all the hassle of a student going to the wrong location.

Avantages

It's affordable, easy for anyone to use and works seamlessly with our website. You can turn off the automatic pop ups or use them depending on what will work best with your customers.

Inconvénients

You do have to enter a lot of information. Which is not really a con, because it's customizable. However, if you have to change an address, there are multiple places you'll need to do it.

Linda

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 4.0 /10

Excellent Software - lousy service

Publié le 17/12/2020

If you never have to deal with their customer service and they never go down, I love the program and would recommend it from that perspective. Its a clean design and offers me all I need at a good price point. I've been a customer for 5 years and I really want to keep using them but I just can't afford to be down as often as I am. Customer service makes a business and Vcita is just so lacking in customer service, it is so disappointing. I don't want to spend hours on end finding a replacement program but after being down 3 times in less than 2 years I am getting tired of fighting with their people to take ownership and fix their issues. My plug in from them runs on Wordpress. When you can't fix the Vcita plugin for Wordpress in 6 weeks I think you've got some bigger problems.

Avantages

Vcita drives all of my business. I get all of my prospects and sample coaching sessions through Vcita. It is the life blood of my business. The pop up widget on my website is the driving force, the scheduler is easy to use and I like the CRM for tracking appointments, correspondence and client information. The price is very reasonable at around $140 USD a year.

Inconvénients

THEIR LACK OF CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! As I said they are the life blood of my business but this is the 3rd time in less than 2 years my pop up is not working and neither is the scheduler. For over 6 weeks now! No Vcita no business for me. They have no live support, I've hated this from day 1. Email only. And they often take days on end to reply. I am so tired of "our developers are working on it but no ETA." Then why are you charging me!

Denys
  • Secteur d'activité : Eau/gaz/électricité

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

A all in one service for SME

Publié le 16/10/2019

You need to manage a calendar with your clients (training, coaching, interviews), leaving them the initiative of meetings, product choice? This encourages their commitment. VCita offers you the possibility of a very fine follow-up of the customer relationship: email exchanges, appointments, orders, payments... by making moreover the link with your website. For me it is a very good solution. Fast implementation. This avoids many internal developments that are often inefficient or very costly. The extra efficiency with VCita at an affordable cost.

* Fast
* No coding
* Cover all aspetcs of customer relationship
* Easy to customize (webdesign)

* No sorry !
* No worries or things to improve at the moment

Calendly
Alex
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant Essai gratuit

WAS CHARGED TO TRY THE SOFTWARE

Publié le 30/11/2017

Inconvénients

In order to test the product's capabilities that were needed for my business, I had to sign up for a monthly membership and upgrade my membership 3 separate times.
Once I saw how mediocre the software is, I ruled it out, emailed customer service to cancel my trial, and continued shopping for a better software.
A few days later, I again reached out to customer service about canceling my trail, and again for a 3rd time. Finally, I reached out for the 4th time and got ahold of someone who told me that the membership and upgrade fees weren't refundable.
Also, when I started adding clients, during my trial, all of my clients received some bizarre message from VCita to join their client porthole. It is such an aggressive feature to automatically turn on. I wish I had never even messed with VCita.

Hi Alex,

We're sorry that your experience using vCita wasn't positive. You're perfectly right in saying that we could have responded to you sooner and we apologize that we couldn't reach out to you just when you needed us most.

However, some claims that you make here are inaccurate. We have two subscription plans - yearly and monthly - and we clearly state on our pricing page and checkout process that our monthly plan doesn't come with a free trial period. However, following the call we've had with you on Thursday, we had fully refunded your account. We tried to get in touch with you several times but unfortunately, you weren't available to take our calls. We did leave you a VM, updating you on the refund.

Finally, the message you refer to as "bizarre and aggressive" is a welcoming message that invites your clients to your clients portal, where they can book appointments, pay online, share documents, ask a question or view past interactions and transactions that they've had with your business. Sending this welcome message to clients is completely optional - you may choose not send it out.

Again, we're sorry that vCita and our team didn't leave up to your expectations. We try our very best to deliver great service and experience to our users and I personally regret every failed communication with a client. Inevitably, not every communication is successful. We will, however, use your feedback to
learn and improve our services to ensure that we are continually aligned with our clients' needs.

Wishing you all the best,
Carl Scheit
US Customer Success Team Manager
vCita

Desiree
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction

Impressed

Publié le 22/12/2022

I love it, I would like to do some further customization and I fee it is missing a few things but as we all grow including Vcita I am over all impressed & I have used many of these programs before in my 25yrs.

Avantages

I love the ease of this software, the set up was also streamlined

Inconvénients

The Invoicing, I have been on this for almost 2 years and am still not using this feature , partially my fault for not getting the training yet.

Act!, Salesforce Sales Cloud et Corrigo

Pourquoi passer à vcita

Cost & simplicity , Cloud based

Réponse de vcita

Thank you for your kind words Desiree! If you'd like the team to help you get your invoices up and running with vcita - please feel free to reach out to the team.

Lynne
  • Secteur d'activité : E-learning
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Don't get this. A real waste of time and money.

Publié le 28/05/2020

In one word: Horrible.

In one word: Horrible.

Avantages

I am a professional dog trainer who has designed websites for the last 20 years. None of the features on this platform work on my simple wordpress website. I got this with the dream of having clients, payments and scheduling flow smoothly.

Inconvénients

Not one feature on this platform worked for scheduling clients, group classes, enrolling students, taking payments or event setting the calendar. Once an event is on the calendar, you cannot remove it. Group events all default to invitation only ( a somewhat weird and useless default) so, you have to get people to sign up before you invite them to join a class, rather than just having them enrol on their own. Unwieldy, but it might be workable.. However, clients are not allowed to enrol on the lovely vCita intake form. The form doesn't send. Lastly, the support is negligible. I have reached out three times, and instead of immediately helping with these issues, I have had to wait 2 weeks to get an appointment with a customer support rep. who bailed on the first appointment and didn't even bother to let me know she was cancelling. . In the meantime my livelihood hangs in the balance, with all classes having to be cancelled and customers disappointed. I certainly feel ripped off. Don't bother with this one.

Gregory
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé

Great system and supoort

Publié le 22/12/2022

Great. Ease of use is nice. Some functionality could be improved but overall it’s a great system and support is very responsive! I also really like my account manager [SENSITIVE CONTENT]! Always available and friendly!

Avantages

Support and staff is great! The system is userfriendly.

Inconvénients

Some feature adjustments and functionality could be improved

Réponse de vcita

Thanks for your feedback Gregory!

Matthew
  • Secteur d'activité : Psychologie

Money Making Machine!

Publié le 29/10/2017

Better return on my Adwords marketing budget. It also saves me hours of a week playing telephone tag to schedule clients. I work and vCita schedules so I do not have to get involved. Everything else is just gravey!

Avantages

The floating Word Press Plugin makes it so easy for clients to reach out to me. I do not have to worry about a call to action on every page. vCita is there, no matter where they click! Adwords is EXPENSIVE vCita ensures I get the return on investment converting the clicks into paying clients in my office.

Inconvénients

The app notifications on my phone are not consistent. They work and they do not. I have to make sure I check my inbox frequently to stay on top of contact requests and appointment changes. It works very well for a single location, with multiple people, I opened a 2nd office and clients have trouble picking the right location.

DeRea
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôtellerie

Cost effective, user friendly

Publié le 23/10/2017

Scheduling appointments and staying well organized.

Scheduling appointments and staying well organized.

Avantages

I am able to keep up with my schedule and all appointments, and keep everything well organize. In my line of business I need to keep up with appointments, time line for sending out ads, promotions. As a travel agent we must keep up with who is traveling and their time frame of traveling. This software helps in this area.

Inconvénients

It doesn't capture my clients interest enough to want to use it in scheduling their appointments. I would like them to click and schedule their own appointments at their earliest convenience.

Bradford
  • Secteur d'activité : Automobile

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Makes my small business look and feel bigger than it is to my clients and potential clients

Publié le 08/04/2019

I really like the calendar management which allows me to send appointment invitations that once accepted automatically puts it in my calendar.
I also like the client portal which is separate from my regular email and I get a text notification if someone communicates through the portal. It also sends text reminders automatically.
Like I mentioned earlier, if there was a pipeline management feature it would be unbeatable. I am currently looking for pipeline management that will intergrate throughZapier.

Avantages

I really like the calendar management features

Inconvénients

Wish it had pipe line management feature

Diana
  • Secteur d'activité : Équipements publics

Wonderful product

Publié le 14/12/2022

We absolutely love Vcita and really could not recommend it more. The staff is incredibly responsive, the software is easy to use, and we love all the new features they are constantly adding.

Avantages

The integration of this software was so simple and very easy to use. This software is simple for our clients and our staff to use. We strive to use it as much as possible and really love the overall use!

Inconvénients

I wish there were a few other types of forms we could ask client questions with, like a google form, but the only form information they would have to fill out every single time they scheduled an appointment.

David
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôtellerie

Great Online Booking for Websites

Publié le 15/12/2022

Online booking, scheduling and some payment processing

Online booking, scheduling and some payment processing

Avantages

Easy Integration with my website (customizable colors and stuff) Easy to link portal to anything that I need with url

Inconvénients

A little tough to navigate at 1st. I dislike having to click so many times to get invoice marked as payed. I wish it was more streamlined

Allison
Allison
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés

• Support client

Watch our for sneaky renewals

Publié le 23/09/2015

I normally don't post reviews, but I am exceptionally displeased with this company. As with most cloud solutions, they work on a subscription basis. Be very careful. When renewal time comes, they send you a ubiquitous email with the renewal notice hidden at the bottom... on a Saturday. Then then bill you on a Saturday so you don't have time to dispute the charges. And of course, they don't issue refunds.

Avantages

it worked for the one event I used it for.

Inconvénients

They are a foreign company will scrupulous business practices.

Allison,
I am sorry you have such a negative perspective on our business practices, but the information you provided is inaccurate.
1. vCita is a US company, with offices in Bellevue WA - you're welcome to visit us next time you're in the Seattle area
2. When you sign up for an annual subscription you get a 14 day free trial. At checkout, we are very clear of the date you will be charged for your annual subscription.
3. As a courtesy, we send an email reminder 5-6 days prior to your trial end date, and two emails before your annual renewal.
4. We don't charge our clients on Saturdays intentionally. We charge you 14days after you signed up, and then again a year after renewal. In your case it happened to be a Saturday I guess.
5. Our billing and refund policy is available online and included in our renewal emails.

You are always welcome to come back and use vCita - we will help you customize vCita and make the most of your subscription.

Kelli
  • Secteur d'activité : Comptabilité

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great product for my small business

Publié le 06/12/2022

I've been using it for over 2 years and I really like the product.

I've been using it for over 2 years and I really like the product.

Avantages

My clients have a secure place to connect with me and share documents. They can request appointments based on days and times that work for them. I can manage my workflow more effeciently.

Inconvénients

I wish the software had the ability to link 2 or more individuals to one business, so that they all receive the emails and requests.

Richard
  • Secteur d'activité : Formation professionnelle et coaching

Essential Consulting and Executive Coaching Resource

Publié le 13/12/2022

vcita has contributed to The Aware Leader LLC's success. Makes my life easier!

vcita has contributed to The Aware Leader LLC's success. Makes my life easier!

Avantages

My clients, or their administrative assistants, book their appointments...no back and forth emails to identify a mutual time and day for all parties involved. Also, vcita links with Zoom to set up the meeting

I would like to build in automatic 15-minute breaks between calls