vcita

Gérez votre entreprise depuis votre portable!

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 2.0 /10

Déception... support inexistant.

Publié le 28/05/2020

Avantages

La prise de rdv en ligne ainsi que le suivi automatique du client.

Inconvénients

Le service support est quasi inexistant malgré le système de ticketing.
Beaucoup de difficulté à personnaliser l'interface selon la charte de mon entreprise.

Gabrielle
  • Secteur d'activité : Développement de programmes

• Support client

Great service, hugely helpful for coaching and case management

Publié le 09/12/2015

I have been doing life coaching and small business consulting and am about to start doing mental health case management. I just got my LLC and am doing everything by myself. It's a lot of work, but companies like vCita, that do a few things really well, have been making it possible for me to put my business together. I have been extremely concerned for the confidentiality of my client information (who wants to be hacked, really?), but I have also needed to make sure I can get paid beforehand or store a credit card. vCita is HIPAA compliant, whichi s a huge relief, although I found out HIPAA compliance is only relevent if you deal with insurance companies, which I don't.

Through emails over two weeks, Kylee K. has patiently answered all of my questions. With every answer, she has shown me how much vCita can actually do, how flexible it is, and how customizable it is. I am going to be advertising and launching in the next few weeks and I am confident that if I have problems, they shouldn't be with vCita.

Avantages

Easy to use, great customer support, and the articles for explaining things actually explain them, so you don't have to google it even after getting an answer.

The things I asked about that they didn't have, Kylee gave me the link to a features suggestion forum for users and encouraged me to list the features there. She also invited me to beta test for an AWeber integration, so I would assume that asking about your email marketing provider would be a good way to let their development team know which ones to make API's for first.

Inconvénients

The only email marketing integration is Mailchimp and I have AWeber. This is annoying, but not a deal breaker.

There is not two factor authentication for admin and users. I don't know that two factor authentication would be useful for clients, but I would really like this for account holders and anyone who can else who would be using it on the emplyee side.

There is no way to sort clients by date since last appointment, appointment type, or anything else.

Gregory
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé

Great system and supoort

Publié le 22/12/2022

Great. Ease of use is nice. Some functionality could be improved but overall it’s a great system and support is very responsive! I also really like my account manager [SENSITIVE CONTENT]! Always available and friendly!

Avantages

Support and staff is great! The system is userfriendly.

Inconvénients

Some feature adjustments and functionality could be improved

Réponse de vcita Traduire en français

Thanks for your feedback Gregory!

Mark
  • Secteur d'activité : Transport routier/ferroviaire

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

What can I say?

Publié le 20/12/2022

Avantages

EAsy to make appointments and find clients. Easily share with our instructors

Inconvénients

Little immediate support. Due to time difference, response comes hours later and then I try and respond to the email and it comes back that I haven't responded. Luckily I have been able to work most things our myself eventually however I am fearful of something major happening and not getting the help I need.

Réponse de vcita Traduire en français

Thank you for your feedback Mark! Glad to hear you found it easy to make appointments. I'm sorry to hear about your experience. Our support team is committed to providing quick service and do their best to respond fast. We are here to help if you'd like any further assistance (:

Meredith
  • Secteur d'activité : Médecine douce

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Software is easy to use! Online portal for clients is visually appealing

RemindersText communication with clienta

Inconvénients

I wish the payment system allowed for tips

Diana
  • Secteur d'activité : Équipements publics

Wonderful product

Publié le 14/12/2022

We absolutely love Vcita and really could not recommend it more. The staff is incredibly responsive, the software is easy to use, and we love all the new features they are constantly adding.

Avantages

The integration of this software was so simple and very easy to use. This software is simple for our clients and our staff to use. We strive to use it as much as possible and really love the overall use!

Inconvénients

I wish there were a few other types of forms we could ask client questions with, like a google form, but the only form information they would have to fill out every single time they scheduled an appointment.

Ashley
  • Secteur d'activité : Comptabilité

Tax & Accounting Professional

Publié le 13/12/2022

My overall experience has been positive and I look forward to growing with your company. Thanks for the feature this tax season!

Avantages

I love using the software since it's an all in 1 tool.

Inconvénients

I dislike the document feature because I should be able to open 1 file and continue scrolling into the next attached documents. When opening each file 1 by 1 I lose my placement and have to start all the way over while reviewing files.

David

Great Online Booking for Websites

Publié le 15/12/2022

Online booking, scheduling and some payment processing

Avantages

Easy Integration with my website (customizable colors and stuff) Easy to link portal to anything that I need with url

Inconvénients

A little tough to navigate at 1st. I dislike having to click so many times to get invoice marked as payed. I wish it was more streamlined

Debbie
  • Secteur d'activité : Psychologie

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

One Thing I Wish Could Change...

Publié le 22/12/2022

Avantages

Record of communication with clients in one place, automated messaging, ability to send out messages to phone and email.

Inconvénients

When I reschedule, I can't change to a different type of appointment, only different day and time.

Réponse de vcita Traduire en français

Thanks for your feedback Debbie! Your note regarding rescheduling has been shared with the prodcut team

Chad
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness

Platform Review

Publié le 13/12/2022

It has been reasonably effective for what we need despite some of the key areas of improvement

Avantages

It's user friendly so far and reasonably priced

Inconvénients

Lacks internal video conferencing, subscription billing model, integration with lab companies as well as pharmacies.

Pim
  • Secteur d'activité : Production alimentaire

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great software and great support

Publié le 19/12/2022

I am happy with The use of vcita

Avantages

Easy to use and Great overview and communicatie with our Customer.

Inconvénients

The way of invoicing in the Netherlands. The VAT issue and I miss the connection with Mollie payment. I also miss The sync option with Apple iCloud.

Linden
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés

Ties all together

Publié le 16/10/2019

Overall the tool has been a great help for us to streamline our processes.

Avantages

We like the way it ties our contact form, CRM and invoices together.

Inconvénients

Invoices can only be paid by one person. They can't forward to someone for payment.

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Pourquoi passer à vcita

It was able to tie together multiple things at once.
Xavier

ZSC

Publié le 17/03/2021

Huge asset to business, but could use improvement being mobile friendly

Avantages

Keeps everything organized easily and less work.

Inconvénients

The non mobile friendly use on websites and app.

Linda
  • Secteur d'activité : Services aux consommateurs

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 4.0 /10

Excellent Software - lousy service

Publié le 17/12/2020

If you never have to deal with their customer service and they never go down, I love the program and would recommend it from that perspective. Its a clean design and offers me all I need at a good price point. I've been a customer for 5 years and I really want to keep using them but I just can't afford to be down as often as I am. Customer service makes a business and Vcita is just so lacking in customer service, it is so disappointing. I don't want to spend hours on end finding a replacement program but after being down 3 times in less than 2 years I am getting tired of fighting with their people to take ownership and fix their issues. My plug in from them runs on Wordpress. When you can't fix the Vcita plugin for Wordpress in 6 weeks I think you've got some bigger problems.

Avantages

Vcita drives all of my business. I get all of my prospects and sample coaching sessions through Vcita. It is the life blood of my business. The pop up widget on my website is the driving force, the scheduler is easy to use and I like the CRM for tracking appointments, correspondence and client information. The price is very reasonable at around $140 USD a year.

Inconvénients

THEIR LACK OF CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! As I said they are the life blood of my business but this is the 3rd time in less than 2 years my pop up is not working and neither is the scheduler. For over 6 weeks now! No Vcita no business for me. They have no live support, I've hated this from day 1. Email only. And they often take days on end to reply. I am so tired of "our developers are working on it but no ETA." Then why are you charging me!

Denys
  • Secteur d'activité : Eau/gaz/électricité

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

A all in one service for SME

Publié le 16/10/2019

You need to manage a calendar with your clients (training, coaching, interviews), leaving them the initiative of meetings, product choice? This encourages their commitment. VCita offers you the possibility of a very fine follow-up of the customer relationship: email exchanges, appointments, orders, payments... by making moreover the link with your website. For me it is a very good solution. Fast implementation. This avoids many internal developments that are often inefficient or very costly. The extra efficiency with VCita at an affordable cost.

* Fast
* No coding
* Cover all aspetcs of customer relationship
* Easy to customize (webdesign)

* No sorry !
* No worries or things to improve at the moment

Calendly
Ann

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Vcita has grown along with my dog walking business

Publié le 24/10/2017

Automation, ease of use, runs my business life efficiently

Avantages

Vcita has "grown" along with my dog walking/pet care business that I started 3 years ago. I use it everyday.
The facebook page for improvement suggestions has been a great way to listen to customer needs. I'm impressed by all of the positive changes so far

Inconvénients

The accounting aspect. I wanted to clear out my data so I could start the calendar year with a zero balance and use it to track my earnings/ cash flow. I am not able to use vCita for this so I have to pay a book keeper to do it.
Cant archive old clients. I have about 70 customers over the last 3 years. I only have about 20 "active" at any one time so I'd like there to be a data file/storage for the in-actives that I can access/reactivate when they want my services. Not able to be able to color code my appointments so I use Google calendar.
Server shuts down or times out so when I'm on the road when that happens I have to rely on my backup google calendar to make sure I'm on time for appointments or don't miss one.

Utilisateur vérifié

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Wonderful way to engage visitors to your website. I highly recommend for new practitioners

Publié le 31/10/2017

Love having my clients book online and syncs with Google calendar.

Avantages

1. Love the POP up on the website - engages visitors and my business grew because of it
2. I like the ability for my patients to schedule their own appointments and I can make recurring appointments
3. People can schedule with other team members
4. Syncs with Google Calendar
5. Works well on mobile

Inconvénients

1. On rare occasion the sync with Google calendar doesn't work and it messes up my schedule.
2. I ask for 48 hour cancellation but clients can still cancel last minute and the system lets them reschedule it even though the policy says they cannot
3. Email campaigns are rudimentary and are extremely cumbersome for those with over 500 mailing list and one cannot divide the blast based on metrics (the most active clients in the last 6 months, certain age groups etc.)

Amber
  • Secteur d'activité : Services aux consommateurs

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Good Place to Start for Small Business

Publié le 25/03/2022

Overall, Vcita helped us get our small business off the ground with the scheduling and billing features. It was a good place to start for our business.

Avantages

Calendar synch was helpful, scheduling and billing were easy to manage.

Inconvénients

Confusing layout, CRM features were not very robust, customer support was spotty.

Square Payments et Acuity Scheduling
DeRea

Cost effective, user friendly

Publié le 23/10/2017

Scheduling appointments and staying well organized.

Avantages

I am able to keep up with my schedule and all appointments, and keep everything well organize. In my line of business I need to keep up with appointments, time line for sending out ads, promotions. As a travel agent we must keep up with who is traveling and their time frame of traveling. This software helps in this area.

Inconvénients

It doesn't capture my clients interest enough to want to use it in scheduling their appointments. I would like them to click and schedule their own appointments at their earliest convenience.

Tyrone
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

really helps a small contractor like my self stay organized

Publié le 16/11/2017

a Organized system to engage with my potential customers 24/7

Avantages

customers can create their own file when reaching out to us thru our website and request appointments

Inconvénients

when using the app to share a Doc typing message really slow to show up on screen
Customers get confused when filling out the appointment Location instaed of the address they mention the name of the place like ( my House , or driveway , or patio, // since we do driveway and patio work they just miss understand it is the address of the meeting )

Alan
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers

Running a professional business

Publié le 11/10/2019

Support very good except they are not interested when I ask them about integration with our CRM

Avantages

Puts me in control of my diary
Gives clients choice
Provides us with a professional image

Inconvénients

It does not integrate with our main CRM system - Intelliflo's Intelligent Office.

Databases have to be synchronised manually which wastes time and is frustrating.

Dion
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001-5 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

I love Vcita, it really helps a busy person like myself, manage my day.

Publié le 30/10/2017

The fact that Vcita sync's with Google. So, whatever I put on one calendar shows up on the other calendar. The outcome is that I never miss anything.

Avantages

Vcita syncing with Google. I have two calendars a Vcita and a Google calendar, whatever I put in my Google calendar automatically appears in my Vcita calendar, and whatever I put in my Vcita calendar automatically appears in my Google calendar. Love, Love, Love this feature!

David
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness

Guiding our business

Avantages

We have used vcita for 8 years as our business has started and grown. Easy and fun to integrate logos, designs and into website. Looks great, and clients find it easy to use. And new features are frequently added-- so appreciate victa growing as we do@

Inconvénients

I appreciate the dedication to growth and input that vcita invites from its customers.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Production audiovisuelle
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés

Very Good

Publié le 27/06/2019

Avantages

The software is very user friendly. It’s good for keeping your business up and running. CRM is very nice and the mobile app is convenient.

Inconvénients

It would be nice to see a permanent free version of this software. It offer a free 14 day trail , no credit card needed. That’s good but I would love to see it being available after 14 days for free.

William
  • Secteur d'activité : Cabinet d'avocats

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

vCita is a true game changer

Publié le 17/03/2021

Avantages

vCita allowed us to transition from a traditional, old school law office business model to a virtual practice. Our clients LOVE the option to send documents, message us, make payments, and schedule appointments.

The dashboard is simple and easy to read. It makes my life a lot easier.

Inconvénients

There should be more payment processor options than just Square and one other. I would like to see vCita compatible with other credit card processors' software.