Avis sur Replicon Client Billing

Replicon Client Billing

Administra todo el ciclo de cotización en efectivo para obtener mayores márgenes.

4.5/5 (187 avis)

Project office manager

Publié le 28.04.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I was at the implementation of the Replicon, we are using Timehseet modul (with Payroll, Invoicing(, Expense modul Time off modul). We are using it for collectiong monthly timesheet hours and send it to our customers for the approval, we are using it for invoicing to the clinets, for preparation of the reports for salaries, for stimualtions that our consultants get based on the invoiced hours they wrote in the Replicon. Ozur consultants are also managing their expenses in Replicon, where me as Project office manager approved them in I see, what we have to invoice also to the clinets. Our consultants also carry in their time off, which we are also managing entirely through Replicon. Our Management are Supervisors and they are approving timesheets weekly from their consultants. Replicon really helped us managing and improving the visibility over the company work, budgeting and efficiency. I am also preparing monthly the profitabilit reports for our projects that we are managing, through different reports that I get from Replicon.

Avantages

It covers most of the things we need as a company in our business, that we are efficient.

Inconvénients

When I want to put some hours of our consultants from one project to another after it was already invoiced, I have to delete these invoice, so I can open timesheet and put hours on some other project, because the consultant made a mistake when he/she was writing hours in it.

Useful full-functionality timesheet system

Publié le 16.04.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We use the Replicon system to record all time spent by most members of the company. It has a web interface and everyone in the company has a logon. Each department has an admin user who can assign people to projects. Projects can be set up by admins, and users log time against each project. At the end of each week/month every user has to submit their timesheets, and anyone who does not receives an alert that their timesheet is overdue. It is also possible to configure warnings that the deadline is looming, which we find very useful. After submission all users' time is submitted to the relevant project manager/owner, who then approves or rejects the time.
Projects can be subdivided into many categories and sub-categories, and each can be marked as billable (or not) and different billing rates can be specified. Admins can allow or deny time entry for their projects and also set time limits, whereby no time can be added to the project after a certain date. All approved time is totalled up by the system and forwarded to the finance team, who can then use the system to prepare bills to send to customers. The Replicon system allows this to be run smoothly and we are very happy with it.
The web-based interface means that it is available everywhere and so no one has any excuses to not filling out their time.
There is also a facility to manage annual leave but we have not used it so cannot comment on this.
Overall I would recommend this system.

Avantages

Web interface, granularity of project specification, full workflow from time submission to billing, auto-save when you forget to press save(!)

Inconvénients

For long and complicated timesheets I would like a useful search

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Replicon's TimeAttend makes online timesheets convenient, easy and quick!

Publié le 15.02.2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

It met our company's needs by providing an accessible online tool (computer and mobile phones) to quickly capture time worked on projects; it allows our employees to differentiate time worked on billable projects vs. overhead, etc. Replicon's TimeAttend quickly produces reports that show paid time off (used and available), overview of hours worked each pay period by employee, etc.

Avantages

I have no complaints about Replicon's TimeAttend. It's SO VERY easy to use, that I could have taught myself! However, there is a "Help" link to learn more about it if I wish. Replicon allows me to enter my hours worked on a daily basis, approve/submit once per pay period, and see when my manager has approved my time work. It also allows me to request vacation with very little effort. I can request less than a full day, and opt to add a reason. It permits me to request multiple days off with one effort -- unfortunately, not all Time & Attendance systems provide that option even if two vacation days are consecutive. Replicon also provided us a brief "trial" that permitted me to test it to see firsthand the ease of use, how easy it was to provide the approval as a supervisor, submit my own time worked, etc.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Replicon greatly improved our project visibility and made it easier for users to report their time

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

User interface is clean and friendly, so it is less of a burden for users to enter there time (which is often the last thing they think of). Now we can quickly generate reports to perform analysis of projects, which is helpful for planning new projects. It is also integrated with our SAP-Concur system, so we can see all time, expenses, and invoices billed against projects, giving us true visibility into our projects.

Avantages

Ease of adding/updating projects including use of import tool, control over which users can charge to which projects, the ability to force users to report time against tasks (when needed), the clean and user-friendly interface, and the ability to integrate with SAP Concur to pull in expense and invoice data. This last item is an important one for us, as we have struggled with how to report progress of projects including time spent against projects and expenses/invoices billed against projects.

Another big one is the excellent customer service. The team is very friendly and responsive, and most of my requests have been answered/resolved in a short amount of time.

Inconvénients

Not much that I don't like, but I would like to see more simplicity in the use of reporting templates. Each template has only certain available fields, and it can be hard sometimes to find the template with the right mix of needed fields.

Replicon Customer Support is Fantastic

Publié le 02.05.2018
Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

Replicon is a solid company with very responsive and individualized support that fits our company well. We use the software for time tracking, resource loading, and numerous reports for the many projects worked within our company. So far, it has integrated well with our internal invoicing and payroll software. I have been impressed with the immediate solutions I receive when various issues arise or the assistance in solving a need for various project requirements. If a solution isn't found immediately, Replicon's support personnel are very thorough to follow-through and make sure the needs of our company are met if at all possible. In most cases, a solution has been found. Thank you Replicon Support Team!

Avantages

Customer Support is very good. Very timely, responsive, and availability is great. This software works well for tracking numerous projects,employee time detail, and resources.

Inconvénients

There are some issues from converting to one version to the next generation that are still work in progress to get performance up to what it was. However, the new gen added some wonderful features, so it was worth the trade off.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Great useful software. Be prepared for a long implementation cycle.

Publié le 28.04.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Ease of scheduling taking less time to do it. Able to fine tune our cost structure due to the instant knowledge of the daily labour cost of a project

Avantages

The ease of report generation allows us to track our labour cost per project much closer than we ever have. Scheduling 300 people, and replacing people on the schedule, is much easier than our previous spreadsheet method.

Inconvénients

The implementation process was extremely frustrating and took much longer than it should. In tow separate implementations, the project manager changed part way through the process. The project managers don't appear to be very knowledgeable about the client needs. For example, we had to do all of the research for holiday pay rules by province. This is something that should be baked into the system. For expense reporting, we had to do the research for the sales tax formulas. We would also prefer paying on a monthly subscription basis as we do with most other software, however Replicon requires an annual payment up front.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Good timekeeping system - DCAA Approved!

Publié le 05.04.2018
Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

Highly recommend this system overall.

Avantages

This system is easy to use, allows for custom and preset charge codes. Things like holidays can be preprogrammed, but custom codes for special project can be added at any point. We also use Replicon to put in expense reports and get 2 tiers of approvals for expense through the system as well. They have recently added a good mobile feature as well for people who are at a customer site all day.
Allows for notes each day for time charged, as well as reasons for any hours that may change.

Inconvénients

Mobile Application for time card requires you to download another app on your phone. You can also go through web on your phone, but the website loses its formatting and its is a bit challenging to do on your phone.
Maybe it is how we set ours up, but any leave you take pops up as holiday and you need to select PTO from the drop-down, I wish it was the opposite.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Overall my experience with Replicon has been positive; we rely upon it extensively.

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

As an engineering firm, it tracked all hours worked either billable or non-billable. This information then translated into many SMT reports and allowed the project managers to control and monitor their respected project.

- Strong, reliable audit trail
-Backend database; SDK with newer G3 version allowing a customer to easily create their own data warehouse
-Good customer support
-Visually pleasing front end interface
-The front end user interface is easy to use
-Ideal timesheet platform for consulting base customers; you can easily set projects; restrict users etc

Inconvénients

As an administrator, I didn't have any major issue with Replicon . I often found the amount of functionality a bit overwhelming particularly as we switched from G1 to G3. The one con I had was the connectivity with Replicon server (not on our end) it would discount and go offline once in a while, this would often frustrate the user who is trying to update their timesheet. Also, switching been the Admin tabs was slow. It would take me a while to simple set up a new user.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Effective tool for tracking time

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The Replicon Web Timesheets helps us track time against the projects, as well as track R&D activities, and provides productivity metrics for our team to use to self-improve our business processses.

Avantages

The main time-sheet is very straightforward to enter time records into. We use the reports heavily as well (see comments below), as well as tracking progress on specific projects and tasks.

Inconvénients

Reports are limited in that you cannot setup a fiscal year for reports to divide by fiscal year quarters. Nor is there a nice way to export the data into our own in-house reporting tool to synchronise with other accounting related reports. We have some project check point reports that we have run 3 separate reports in order to get all the data we need, which is annoying but not the end of the world.

Also, the holiday calendar requires each holiday date to be entered manually instead of standing rules.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

The Replicon experience is a refreshing one.

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We use it to track hours spent on projects versus the budgeted hours

Avantages

Ease of use, great report capability. We use this software to help in estimating projects for Engineering time. All users can write notes in their daily entries to describe any problems they encountered in doing their projects. We can later run reports to review what went right/wrong on projects. The reporting capability is unmatched compared to other time keeping software.
The customer response team is great, they get back to you quickly and are very knowledgeable about their product.

Inconvénients

I really do not have anything negative to say. One issue is if yo u have time charged to a department and the department is no longer needed, I have not found a way to delete it from view, it simply is light gray in color.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Replicon has totally transformed the way we track our employee time in order to invoice customers!

Publié le 03.05.2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Saves me a ton of time every month with the benefit of being about to run summary reports at any time for any reason.

Avantages

It was super easy to implement and all staff, regardless of computer skills, we quickly able to begin using the software. The summary reports run each month make billing fast and efficient. And the ability to obtain a quick summary of hours and expenses for any project, at any time, for any duration was something we were never able to do before. When our Clients ask for an update, we can quickly provide them with a professional looking summary report.

Inconvénients

Honestly...I know we are using only a fraction of what this software is capable of. I wish there was an easier way to determine what other tools may be helpful to us and to quickly learn how to implement them.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

I find replicon very user friendly generally

Avantages

I like that it you can keep all info in the one place (timesheets, expenses, time-off). As an administrator, I find it easy to navigate between user profiles and to configure most settings. Customer services are always on hand to answer any queries and their response turnaround time is very good.

Inconvénients

the reporting function can be a bit complex at times esoecially when trying to create customised reports. Also, the way you add clients to a user timesheet is a bit time-consuming as you first need to go into each specific client & project before you can add the user's name to it. It would be easier if you could have a client list in each user profile and you could simply tick the names of the clients that they need access to (not sure if that's doable of course)

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Easy to use. User Friendly. Great Support. Makes payroll very fast and accurate.

Publié le 17.07.2018
Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

As I've said before the best thing about this product is that it saves payroll a huge amount of time, which for a business could mean many things, from becoming paperless to saving general costs across the business.

Avantages

The best things about this product is that time sheets are processed by the individuals and once approved we in payroll can run a report to download the information we need. From there we can import the data into our payroll software in very fast and accurate manner. Doesn't take long at all compared to the old days where we'd have piles of paper time sheets, and we'd have to manually input them. Now the individual spends a min a week filling in their time sheet online.

Inconvénients

There really isn't many cons. All I'd say is that every business is different and it could take up to a year to have it doing exactly what you need. From permissions to how it extracts to your payroll. Once you have it how you want it you won't look back.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

We've been a Replicon customer for 10+ years and have had a great experience.

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Having all of our data in one place--budgeted project hours, actual project hours and scheduled project hours allow us to quickly see how our business is doing. Automated reporting is a big time saver. Using the Project Mgmt tool allows us to forecast staffing availability and identify any future issues.

Avantages

We love having our timesheet and project management data all in one place. Replicon's reporting features are extremely robust and we take full advantage of their scheduled email reports feature. The UI is also easy to use. Their helpdesk is also very responsive.

Inconvénients

If there was additional project management features (ie. ability to track project timelines, similar to MS Project) that would be really helpful. There is the ability to integrate, however, it'd be nice if that was an offering in the tool.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

More than competent support allows for quick changes and problem solving

Avantages

they support system is top notch, this allows for quick customization and changes made by the professionals at Replicon. this combined with a simple interface means that my bosses and co-workers are able to input information and retrieve it in the manor that they wish with out having the fight the system.

back of house style support is also possible and the main administrator tools are almost always enough to solve any problem.

Inconvénients

The system is robust but when it isn't designed for something it is almost totally incapable of adjusting to the changes.

the reports system can be somewhat limiting especially when they have very little output formats and are of course more limited than using equations in programs like Excel

Probabilité de recommander le produit

It is fairly easy to enter time, a little more challenging to PTO ahead of time.

Publié le 20.06.2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I used it for timekeeping, which also ensures I get paid. It is used by my company.

Avantages

It allows you to enter by the hour, as opposed to by time in and out, which is preferable for time entry. Replicon also allows you to run reports for forecasting, such as how much leave one will have in the future. This is very useful for planning vacation, even if the interface for this feature is a bit clunky.

Inconvénients

The biggest pain point for this application is entering PTO for the future for approval, given that you currently don't have enough hours. Sometimes, it throws an error and won't let you input your time off. A workaround is just to input time directly to your time sheet (given it is in the same pay period). Though, this will bypass the approval process, which managers may not like.

Interface could also be updated. I've only used it on mobile once, it was ok but not the easiest to use on the phone.

6.0/10

Best Time Tracking Software

Publié le 19.04.2018
Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

I would highly recommend this software.

Avantages

I am a General Manager for 2 Not-for-profits, tracking my time is very important. My volunteers want to be sure that my time is equally spent, I spend less than 15 minutes per day completing the time tracking software, and I produce a beautiful report twice a month for my volunteers to review. It is so easy. Replicon support assisted me with customizing a report, so only the info required is shared. It is the perfect software for what I do.

Inconvénients

I cannot think of any, if I want to do something different like track time in lieu.... it took a Replicon tech about 1/2 hour ro add it to portfolio and create an independant report. There are not any current cons for me.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Latest version is user-friendly and helpdesk staff are always friendly, patient and efficient.

Publié le 08.11.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Easy to keep track of client invoicing, particularly ones with multi-projects and tasks.

I currently only use a small portion of the Replicon package at this stage and haven't had any issues yet. When I do have any problems they are always minimal and easily solved via the helpdesk chat box.

Avantages

We recently migrated to the latest version and as I'm not technologically savvy I was worried about learning new things. However, I've found it very user-friendly and the migration team were always there to hold my hand throughout. I have needed to use the Help Desk chat box a few times for various questions and have always found them prompt, friendly and very efficient. They make my life easier! Thank you.

Very satisfied.

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Saved me a load of time and money. It streamlined my administration so I don't need any extra support staff even though my team size has doubled.

Avantages

Easy to navigate with an excellent support system. The replicon team customized the system to my "out of the norm" business model. Which seems a feat in it's self. All of the customer support reps are very, very well trained and have delivered solutions quickly, even when it has needed to be escalated to a higher level support group.

Inconvénients

I have been a customer though a generation update and my historical data didn't port over seamlessly. The support team was very diligent though in looking for a solution.

Good Product

Publié le 11.07.2018

Avantages

Excellent customer service. You never have to wait for someone to help you, and they are always very polite. I also love that they keep to their word, and will followup to make sure you are happy. It is nice to know that they care about their customers.

Inconvénients

Like any program, there are definitely certain things I do not like about the program, moreso because it does not suit the needs of my company. The product is very versatile, so it can be beneficial for some, but as a small company with fairly generic standards for each projects, the versatility is not necessary and since Replicon really strives to be very flexible, it struggles to have standardized components. A bit frustrating, and it is something I have complained about for a bit, but overall, it is a pretty good program.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

I Love this product. It makes my job, keeping track of employee, easy.

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

It makes running payroll very easy, check on current hours and where everyone is on their vacation and sick time. I also love the fact that if you have an issue, customer service is on top of it. They are easy to get a hold of, they are fast and then solve the problem the first time around. I don't know of any company that has this type of customer service.

Avantages

It is very easy to use and is not time consuming, the reports are clear, direct and detailed. I get everything I need.

Inconvénients

I have a hard time setting global (for all employees) values. I don't have to do this often, so I forget what to procedure is and I have to call customer service. I do love customer services, so it isn't bad.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Most of the time Replicon functions well for our needs.

Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Makes my job easier by allowing me to access timesheets, expenses and reports all in one place.

Avantages

It is helpful to be able to track hours, time off requests, expenses and projects all in one place. Being able to run reports on many types of data is also very useful. I often will go to the community boards to look for answers to my questions before reaching out to customer service. It's helpful to hear what other users have to say.

Inconvénients

Suggested improvements rarely seem to ever be included in updates. I can't recall specific examples at the moment but some of the functionality of the site could be improved upon.

Positive experience overall

Publié le 09.05.2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

ONE program to manage and track time-off as per HR Time-Off policies AND track how we're doing on projects (billable | non-billable hours on projects relative to budgets allocated; being able to write/capture 'notes' relating to hours worked, whether billable or non-billable).

Avantages

Ability to establish and customize time-off policies, track hours accordingly ALONG WITH tracking details re: billable/non-billable hours on projects

Inconvénients

Updating Payroll/Billing/Cost Rates - SHOULD be a way to pull up a current list of employees - and update on after the other, rather than having to update one at a time (same thing applies to updating 'project templates').

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Very happy replicon customer.

Publié le 24.04.2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Timesheet entry, leave applications, claims approval. Very easy to use tool.

Avantages

I use replicon to enter my timesheet entries(day to day tasks). Tasks can be easily added to the timesheet. Time tracking for the project is easy using replicon. Leave applications are easy and the process for claims & reimbursement is easy.

Inconvénients

Sometimes i enter the data in the wrong columns, say for example when i forget to submit my timesheet(previous week), I hurry and enter the data in current week instead of the previous week and submits it. I wish if there was an validation check for this.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Replicon has been outstanding! A one-stop shop for all of our time off and time attend needs!

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

A much more organized time keeping and time off program! Everything is wonderful! We came from an in-house creation that was very unorganized so Replicon greatly improved our process.

Avantages

The ease of use is wonderful! It's nice to have time keeping and time off in one program. The customer service is OUTSTANDING! I will receive a phone call within a few hours after I've submitted a ticket! It's nice to have a customer service that calls rather than just emailing to help you with your problems! They always make sure to explain the solution to my issues so that I know how to correct it myself in the future!

Inconvénients

Having to wait on other users to vote on my ideas/suggestions. Usually my suggestions are very important to the functionality of our Replicon use and having to wait for the community to agree/vote on my idea(s) can take a long time which delays the ideas from actually being put in place.