Avis sur Acuity Scheduling

Acuity Scheduling

Logiciel d'agenda en ligne.

4.7/5 (998 avis)

Amazing. Seriously. If I could give more than 5 stars for customer support I totally would.

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Version d’essai gratuite
Publié le 12.06.2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Ability to seamlessly manage multiple calendars, have ready access to calendar, client details and historical data, and access information remotely, but also securely!

Avantages

I was looking for software that A) Had the ability to seamlessly coordinate shared appointments across multiple calendars B) was REALLY easy to use and C) was HIPAA compliant. I couldn't easily find the dual calendar feature, and contacted customer support before I moved on, their executive was AWESOME. He understood my question (not easy!), pointed me in the right direction, set up the behind-the-scenes setting that I needed, was super helpful, and made me laugh. I've had a month to play with the software, and I'm really appreciating the features and ease of use. We don't use any of the customer-interfacing portion of the software, nor have we dabbled yet in the integrating of billing, but the core client/calendar management features have been SO great. I also really love the corporate culture of Acuity. Their on-screen prompts, quirky sense of humor, and human element (go read the bios of the employees), make me want to be part of their team. And their commitment to super-serve their clients made me feel like I was the most important client in the world, even though I was just one tiny little trial client checking them out. Finally, no matter how much I liked the product or the company, it would have been a dead-end if I couldn't ensure HIPAA compliance for our data protection and client confidentiality. Great features, robust security, and amazing support - all I need now are flowers and chocolate!

Inconvénients

Well, apart from the fact that the one required feature I need (HIPAA compliant security) is only available at the highest paid level (regardless of what other features you may need), there's only one software challenge I've encountered. The daily calendar - where I can see one or all of the individual or shared calendars, is very useful - I can easily see open appointments as white space, so "at a glance" I can see what is available in an individual's calendar. The WEEKLY view, however, condenses the days' calendars, so it only shows the currently filled appointments and removing white space, making it difficult to visualize open appointments across multiple providers' calendars at one time. I have partially overcome this by creating color coded appointments for each provider (even though it's the same service), so that i can at least see quickly the volume of appointments by color. But the weekly calendar really only works effectively for me when looking at one provider's calendar at a time. There may be a way to customize the weekly view that I have not yet discovered, or a way to color-code the calendars rather than the appointments, worth an email to Shane in customer support, but regardless, not a deal breaker for me!

Probabilité de recommander le produit

The most functional and feature-packed calendar software

Publié le 20.04.2018

Avantages

The developers seem to know what's happening in your world before any other calendar software seems to. I've tried a lot of them to find the perfect combo, and Acuity (even though I have a lifetime subscription to Book Like a Boss) has been my staple for 3+ years or maybe even more. The best thing about Acuity is its flexibility to adapt to your business, rather than forcing you to change your processes to suit it. If you want a subscription business that offers a certain amount of calls to your community each month, you can do that. If you wanted a storefront where people can buy and book as they please, you can do that. And all the little extra thoughts on the calendar, like blocking off time, and keeping only the right amount of appointments available, and adjusting your calendar availability quickly and easily. It's just so well thought out.

Inconvénients

I would like to see their designs brought into the future a bit more. I find the storefront a bit dated and as such have always avoided using it even though it would have saved me a lot of time. I also find some of their extra-fancy features have unwanted side effects at times. For example, there is a genius new feature where Acuity will only let people book appointments next to each other, so you don't have big gaps in the day. However, for someone like me that has to have different blocks available for timezones, it confuses Acuity and thinks that things I want available shouldn't be. So occasionally with features, it's not quite as smart as you want it to be.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Most flexibility/features, without compromising the simplicity of scheduling for clients.

Publié le 28.12.2017

Avantages

On the hunt for a 'good' scheduling software I tried out many free trials, and among those Acuity stood out. Acuity seemed to be the only software I could find that allowed me to customize different appointment types to my needs, without compromising the ease of use for my clients (e.g., simplicity and ease of use). I was able customize my automated reminders/confirmation emails AND text messages for each appointment type which was not available with all softwares (text message reminders, personally, has greatly decreased 'no shows'). The confirmation emails and reminders also have a re-scheduling button, which helped the hassle of dealing with rescheduling emails. Another selling point was the ability to sync Acuity to google calendar. On the user side, this allowed me to set availability based on my google calendar availability, and also see my appointment in google calendar. For clients, there confirmation email allowed them to add their appointment to google calendar. In summer here are other reasons why I chose Acuity: client scheduling is ascetically pleasing and super simple, ability to create multiple different appointment types with different features (e.g., intake forms, availability, duration, reminders ect.). This review is based of the feature I needed from Acuity, although Acuity has other really great features I plan on someday taking advantage of such as Rooms and Resources---great aspect to the software.

Inconvénients

The overall con of the software is I found there to be a slight learning curve. Personally, I would say I am pretty tech-savvy and have some programming experience, so scheduling software should be pretty straight forward. However, I did run in to some trouble when creating appointments. Here are some examples: there seems to be a couple ways to set a particular setting such as the start time of the appointment and the amount of clients who can schedule the same appointment--both can be set in the calendar availability and specific appointment type availability (wonder which setting overrides the other??), still have not figured out how to have different appointment types on the same calendar with the same availability that CAN BE be scheduled at the same time without being considered 'over-booking' (solved this by adding appointment types to different calendars in Acuity), customer support pages videos seemed to be based on a later version of the Acuity so are not very helpful. I also have a suggestion based on the intake forms--The forms are useful, and a good feature but it would be nice if the form included some display logic like other survey platforms. For example, I ask clients if they would like to receive cash or gift card compensation. If the participant chooses gift card I would like another question to display that asks if they would like a gift card for amazon or wawa.

Support client

Fairly Priced and Very Good Service with well-developed software | Acuity Scheduling.

Publié le 05.02.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

How they won me over? Good Program AND Fast Service.
Quick email replies with well-written explanations supported by a picture, video or animated screen capture. What else can you expect from Technical Support Team?

It is all there. If you value your time. you don't need to search online anymore. Trust me. Sign up for their service and test it yourself; 14-day test period is absolutely free and FULLY supported by Acuity Scheduling staff.

I have switched from paper daily planners to software back in 2012. As of the time of this review, it's been over 4 years and I have changed software providers 3 times. Well, actually 4 times - because I'm moving again! This time though it looks that I have found what I was looking for Acuity Scheduling.

First, I have adopted installable software . It had good doc's to assist the installation, but the backup had to be done manually, through Windows file structure. Once during the process, something got corrupted and I could not recover from it. The company programmer was able to get most files back but not all. It crushed one more time after that, with corruption in password file. Decided to change.
I switched to online booking system based out of UK.
Software was really looking good at first, but turn out it was written in very messy design, difficult to set up and configuration of it took over 6 weeks to make it work the way I wanted.
Changes were partially due to the UK English with a lot of British way of describing things. The cost wasn't bad.
Shortly after I've renewed it for the next year and made the payment ¿ they refused to service me because.... I have asked too many questions. Yes, I received email that they don't want me as a customer any longer. They refunded my payment for the second year and cancel my account with 3 days warning. Next I have decided to try another online service¿Appointy. Program isn't to bad, but the service meh, - so-so. I had to deal with a salesman who was making it difficult, but then his manager (who I guess was monitoring the email exchanges), at 2 different occasions, he got involved and make things happen. I wasn't emotionally attached to them and started to look for alternatives. Found few options, tested 4, and decided to go with Acuity Scheduler.
Acuity Scheduling gives me almost all that I need, but what I REALLY like, is the Most Responsive Service that I have ever had.

Avantages

Quick support service - priceless!
Unlimited customer intake form customization!
Easy to use software.
Clean design.

Inconvénients

Could expend a bit more in customization to implement descriptions of repetitive tasks/procedures, that businesses perform for their customers. i.e. If gas station employee has to write about what he has done for every customer during his shift it would be beneficial for him to have a field that he can select saying; fill up gas tank or wash windshield or pomp all 4 tires.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

AS - Great free scheduling/appointment website with a bit extra, especially if you're willing to pay

Publié le 28.01.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I was hired on to provide free technology tutoring/help to the public through my public libraries. I needed something where I could schedule myself and others between multiple locations easily and in a way that I could see who I've got when. Traditionally they used paper signup sheets and or calendars and maybe a personal digital calendar or something but nothing fancy and totally manual. As a techy, I hated this idea and decided to look for a website that could help me automate the signup process. I originally tried Google Forms to gather bulk answers like "what's your name" and "what do you want tech help with" and "when do you want to book your time" and it was ok, but Google doesn't have scheduling built in and I needed to use third party add-ons which then had full access to my google drive and even then it didn't work very well at all, it was a pain for me, the customer, and the library staff who needed to be able to confirm appointments. So I went searching for websites that would do a better job and I found quite a few, picked some that looked good (many were obviously not going to work for what I wanted/needed) and signed up for 4 or 5 sites. I thought I found one that was great, I was using it for a short while but then kept running into issues and the support wasn't great. I decided to start testing out my second pick, AS, and at first it seemed a little to easy, but then I found some of the extra options and realized how they have the site setup and from there it's been good. I'm quite picky and demanding at times, even when I know there's something a system can't or won't do, I'll still ask the support team if we can do it and ask for work-arounds etc. to do something similar, partly so they know it's something people want. The support here is great (unless you work weekends, that's the only reason I removed a star) even though they're e-mail only (again, as a techy I don't mind) they do respond quite quickly. It's a small team but over 50% of staff is customer service based on their website. I've been told that the top 2 paid accounts get live chat support as well, but again only on the weekend. I have no need to accept payment but again I did need multiple "calendars " for each location, however, there is another way around that if you don't mind a couple of things being shared, which in my case is not an issue at all, so I was able to do everything for free. I can see it being VERY useful at a business level with a paid account. Thanks.

Avantages

That I can do almost everything for free. It's also easy to use. And the staff are really nice and helpful. And they have decent promos on now and then it seems (like for writing a honest review).

No weekend support.
Also, to get multiple calendars, I need to pay :( That won't be a con for most people but in my situation it was.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

It's All Handle with Acuity!

Publié le 06.08.2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I use Acuity for all of my scheduling needs with clients. From what I have researched, Acuity is the best all-inclusive appointment management program and has extensive features and integrations included that other appointment software does not have. You can have a very basic, bare bones setup or you can really dig into the backend and customize it endlessly. I love that I can create custom confirmation emails, separate products, group classes, take payments through Stripe or PayPal and that my clients get a reminder email before their session. The benefits are amazing!

Avantages

My favorite feature about Acuity is the overall ease of use. It is not complicated to manage for someone who isn't too tech savvy. It has easy to understand instructions, modern and clean user-interface and even a little wit and personality thrown into the design, which makes this software completely unique. I know that anyone looking to manage their client appointments will be more than satisfied with the benefits and features that Acuity offers as I have referred several people including real estate agents, personal stylists, web designers, interior designers, pet sitters and business coaches. The platform is so flexible and so customizable that there really isn't anyone who can't use it for their business needs.
There are even intake forms that can be individually assigned to an appointment type, which helps streamline my process of taking on new clients. I love the fact that I can create "Add-on" for specific appointment types if I want to offer an additional service, and the fact that I can hold a customer's credit card with or without charging. Like I said, there are numerous options!
The last and most important benefit is that Acuity enables an easy embedding for your website so you can maintain a professional look while keeping your customers on your website.

Inconvénients

The only thing I can think of that I would like is to have intake forms that provide IFTTT, meaning that I could create questions that only show up if a user selects a specific response. The intake forms are great for the information that they do provide, but they could use a little upgrade in my opinion.

Great software but lacking

Publié le 03.09.2015
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall, it's perfect for us. It's everything we need in our scheduling software and it helps tremendously to have an embedded feature to embed on our site without having to redirect customers. If you need to modify the scheduling page in any way, you must do it through CSS (no HTML available). So, if you aren't a computer scientist, you may have trouble customizing some of the page (colors and wording is customizable with a click of a button). A couple of issues I have is 1) no re-direct feature. For example, if I wanted my customers to open the scheduling page in a new window instead of on my website, they see example.acuityscheduling.com but they should see is example.mydomain.com. I think it's called domain mapping? It would be a great feature to have our page with a custom url (not one with Acuity Scheduling in it). Another issue.. 2) payment methods are EXTREMELY limited (just PayPal, Stripe and Authorize.net). There NEEDS to be more payment processors.. seriously.. Also, 3) If you have Stripe connected, you may have PayPal connected also. If you have PayPal connected, you may have Stripe connected also. But, if you have Authorize.net connected, you may not offer PayPal.. it makes no sense why this is and will be very frustrating for Authorize.net merchants using Acuity Scheduling. Another problem? No customization of the checkout. If you need to change the wording of the payment page, you can't. Why? I don't know but I am upset about this. BIGGEST PROBLEM AMONG THEM ALL -- there is no way for your client to schedule more than one service at a time. Yep.. you read that right. They can schedule the same service as a repeat but there is no way for them to book multiple service in one appointment (on same nor different days/times). It's bad.. so, my clients have to book multiple appointments for multiple services and times and it's just a huge mess. A real inconvenience. Is Acuity Scheduling worth the price? I suppose (there is a free version available but you are very very very very very limited). There is some work to be done, some upgrades and features that need to be placed before this is considered "Great" or "Awesome". There is a lot of things that this company can do to make this better and I am not convinced yet that they are even considering upgrading. Step up to the plate and upgrade your software and you have a homerun. Seriously.. maybe a grand slam. So far though, it's a single (or a walk) =(

Support client

Good for new... but quickly outgrow

Publié le 24.03.2017
Provenance de l'avis

For the record, I really like Acuity Scheduler - and while the customer service is only during the week, for the cost/value makes it understandable of why that is, and honestly - its never been a problem to wait to hear from someone till Monday. I have been using it for our studio for the past year. Started from scratch with very little capital to open our doors, and Acuity made it possible to be in the 21st century and keeping our schedule clear, and concise.

Avantages

If you're a small new business, you can not go wrong with Acuity Scheduler! It is easy to get started, book appointments, make gift certificates, add in discounts, connect it to apps such as Quickbooks, MailChimp, Constant Contact - and many others. If your a wellness worker, THIS IS the only low cost small business scheduler that offers HIPPA compliance! Our clients like the view of the site, intigration tools and SEO markers for web sites - its all there!

Inconvénients

There are going to be problems with every program - but having a small studio that we share, it would be nice to see a wait list for clients when we are totally booked out.
I needed a program that was HIPPA compliant - which is why I went with Acuity - but the forms are chunky and hard to manage. Clients don't like the way that they read - and I know that they are long - but acuity makes them seem even longer - which equates in people only doing half of the health intake forms. Also, they limit how much you can put into a section. It would be nice to expand a section, make it a little longer to read, but a simple yes or no question at the end to make the document seem less lengthy.
It is hard to make a change to an instructor if they have a sub come in to teach the class - while it does not happen all that often, attaching the proper instructor to the class at the last minute would be a great benefit so that the participants know who is teaching without having to pretty much re-write the schedule and re-book clients into the changed class.
Better integration with our book-keeping system - while it transfers over fairly well - differentiating tips, the use of passes (Acuity uses 'codes' for passes) showing the discounts as line items would be extremely helpful.

Love It - Great Customization - Solid Functionality

Publié le 12.05.2015
Provenance de l'avis

I was so excited about getting a scheduling system for my private practice. My excitement soon turned to disgust and amazement when I trialed service after service and most were vitally flawed. They either didn't have customization options (which was VERY important to me) or they simply didn't work. Either way, they reflected poorly on my business and I was truly amazed at how difficult it was to find one that did what I wanted it to. I found it with Acuity though. I am so happy and relieved to have the confidence that it's working properly and to have the customization options to make it integrate and flow with the rest of my business

Avantages

Besides the obvious, most important piece: it actually works (others did not), here are some other key pros.

So much customization. I'm astounded at how much you can modify the client's scheduling page. There's the root code and table(s) to actually get the job done but, on top of that, you can customize everything around it: the wording, the look, the buttons, the colors, the options, etc. The wording was especially important to me. I prefer that the scheduling system gives off a feel that is congruent with the rest of the business.

Clients have the option of creating an account/password if they want to manage all of their appointments. Everything syncs immediately with my personal google calendar. You create your blanket availability but then you can also manually block out times. You can 'pad' before and after appointments to make sure you're doing all you need to. You don't have to, but you can create different appointment types with different settings. You can also create a 'class' / 'group' and allow clients to reserve spots.

The other crucial part for me was the client-emails. Some of the systems provided little to no customization. They were basically going to talk to your clients however they felt like. You can customize all of it with Acuity. You can word the emails the way you want to. Clients get confirmations when you schedule something, cancel something, etc. You can choose to get a copy of the emails that are sent to clients so that you know exactly how it looks. You can even add a custom note (in addition to the original custom email) so that it's two-fold customized to that particular client for that particular situation.

In case I haven't been clear: it's the customization that is so crucial to me. :)

All this in mind, it's actually cheaper than many of the other systems. And I want to emphasize one more time: not only is the customization crucial, but other systems flat out didn't work. The actual coding seems so solid here.

Inconvénients

This isn't a con - it's just an unknown. It's a new practice and I'm the only staff. Once there are other service providers, I don't know how well Acuity will flow with that. Considering the solid coding that they seem to have, I'm guessing it will work very well (with a lot of customization! haha) but I thought it's fair to mention that I'm not aware of how well the system works with multiple staff members.

One other tiny piece of con: how the actual system looks from the inside (on our end). It's not aesthetically joyous but I didn't buy Acuity as a piece of art that I can gaze into with a glass of wine. So I don't care that much. It works. And it lets me customize it so it integrates with my business and provide consistency and function for my clients. I love it and am relieved to have it.

Acuity Scheduling is ALMOST good; so it sucks

Publié le 15.07.2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Web developer recommended this software as good and as one that integrates with QuickBooks Online and Authorize.net credit cards. To the best of his ability he was correct. Boy, was he sorry that he believed these integrations to be implemented. The time he has spent trying to make this work has certainly made my project a money loser for him.
So lets get started with the problems. The credit card for on-line booking sends out a transaction. Fine. There is an option for the customer to leave a tip. If they do, the fun starts. The entire charge goes out to Authorize.net; Acuity reports that the transaction was for more than the massage cost and that the overage is a tip. BUT Acuity sends Quickbooks a transaction for just the cost of the massage! So they misreport the transaction to my accounting software and, therefore, cook my books. I then have to go back to the Acuity record, create an invoice in Quickbooks and receive the the money. So the entire automation procedure is essentially worthless. I just want the entire transaction to come over to Quickbooks; I will gladly call the overage a tip in a split transaction. Their support has no intention of fixing this.
(2) The email notification to the therapist about a scheduled massage gives the therapist the email and phone of the client; I do not want to broadcast this info and want to control what information from the client goes to the therapist. Privacy issues abound. Their support has no intention of fixing this.
(3) The intake form sucks. Massage intake forms need drawing areas to highlight "avoid" and "focus". All clients expect this and are comfortable with this. Some clients can't even describe the area where they do or don't want work. Acuity support has no intention of fixing this.
(4) The menu of services cannot be customized. The look is clinical, blah, and confusing. Acuity support has no intention of fixing this.
(5) Acuity is a double booking nightmare! Hard to describe but here goes. Therapist A does single massages and also Therapist A is part of a team for couples massage. Her team can block off time in Therapist B's presence in the team. But Therapist A & B are considered different therapists as individuals. So there is no way to have Therapist A be booked for a couples massage and show on the schedule as to unavailable for an individual massage! Acuity support has no intention of fixing this.

Avantages

Good interface; available on a variety of platforms. Almost does everything well.

Inconvénients

Smiley face options for support mood! ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Brain dead support vision and zero "we'll get right on it" attitude.

1.0/10

A Fantastic Productivity Tool Especially for Solopreneurs

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 25.01.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I was having a challenge I think many of you experience - the ping-pong scheduling game. It goes something like this: I need to schedule a day/time with a business partner or client so we send emails back-and-forth giving our projected availability which inevitably changes between the time I sent my email and when they reply. This ends up going on for several cycles until a mutually agreed upon date/time is found, more than likely weeks after the initial ask. What a waste of time! I was informed about Acuity Scheduling while I was presenting at the California Placement Association's southern regional workshop, and I decided to look into it. As a Solopreneur, I have to choose my investments wisely, so I was happy to engage in the 14-day free trial. It ended up being a much more robust scheduling "service" than I could've wished for. The aspects I found most helpful were: the ability to sync with my iPhone calendar (which becomes my "master" calendar by default because it's on my phone), the ability of email reminders being sent to me and the person who scheduled a meeting time with me, and the ability to create different "groups." The groups feature is helpful when you want to distinguish between a client, a colleague, or a friend. I did have to enter my availability in a couple of times while I was going through a learning curve, and I think as a general usage "limitation" (it would be great if you could "copy" an existing calendar for one new group, and then add or delete availability blocks accordingly). There are 2 different calendar types - one where hours are set, and one where they fluctuate, so it's the latter that I've been engaging with, and for that reason, creating your availability for multiple groups may be a bit more "clunky." Despite that, I've created four (4) different groups with 2 different hour structures, and it was working fabulously! I did think I could live with the free version of the software, but the loss of the calendar sync feature is the biggest reason I've now decided to make the $/month investment. When trying Acuity Scheduling out under their free trial, really get into as many of the features as applicable for your business so you can make an informed decision about a future investment. In doing so, you can be certain of your choice to invest in this very useful scheduling tool.

Avantages

Mostly User Friendly, Syncing Feature for Multiple Calendars, Creating Multiple "Groups," & Email Reminders

Inconvénients

Groups: when you're schedule varies, you need to add in your availability all over again; no option for a 'cut-and-paste' from an existing group's calendar and then add/subtract time as needed.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Clientele Building with Acuity Scheduling!

Publié le 18.01.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Hello, I'm Kayli Howard, I appreciate this opportunity!
I love the system that has been set up through acuity scheduling. I am a millennial cosmetologist so I am looking to start a clientele base online. This website has provided an awesome, easy going system to help me get there. Especially with the features geared towards appointment confirmations and direct deposits! I am able to eliminate the stress for my clients because they can easily access my schedule, pricing and set an appointment within a few short minutes! I am in love! Acuity Scheduling has provided features I would not have thought of on my own or think I needed. Such as intake form questions, this way I am able to align with my clients needs before they sit in my chair and that is great customer service! I am able to connect with my clientele base through your system without having to complicate our daily schedules. Because I know what a hassle it can be too get a hold of your busy hair dresser. Thank you Acuity Scheduling, I will share your company with my fellow cosmetologist!

Avantages

What I love most about this software is the direct deposit feature. As a cosmetologist, it is well known in our industry for clients to book an appointment but never make it to their appointment. There may be a few exceptions of clients who will contact their hair dresser to cancel or re-book but 80% do not bother. As a cosmetologist, we would wish for a better way to take control of securing our appointments and not allowing clients to fill up a slot they do not wish to show up for. With the direct deposit feature our clients are 90% more likely to show up for his/her appointment because they have already placed money down. Now that is how to build a clientele!

Inconvénients

What I like less, and I may be wrong, the inability to post our best work on the scheduling. Maybe this is an available feature I have yet to spot (because you have so much too offer!).

Mr

Publié le 11.05.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Our Sales team immediately improved their productivity and we improved the rate at which we successfully engaged with customers who visited our website. Can't ask for more than that.

I'm pretty impressed at how flexibly this scales to additional sales reps on my team, while seamlessly integrating with third party services like GoToMeeting.

Avantages

The depth of clever and little niche features for the price you pay is excellent value, and the tight integration with a wide variety of the different services we use (G Suite, GoToMeeting, Google Analytics etc) is pretty amazing.

Acuity seem to listen hard when you request features, as I've been notified on multiple occasions when features requested in the past have been rolled out at no extra charge.

The customer support team are deeply skilled with their product, and always have substantive recommendations to solve for my specific goals when I reach out.

As someone with a background in Business Analysis, I can appreciate the deep skills of the Acuity staffer(s) that write the online help article, as they are consistently and surprisingly comprehensive.

Solo business owner LOVING IT

Publié le 06.05.2016

GENERAL REVIEW:
started the search for a good (and I'll admit, free) scheduler app, though I eventually upgraded to a paid package for cheap. I wanted it to integrate into the website I was building (with no web design experience) and to sync to my google calendar so I could stay updated on my appointments straight from my phone.

I'm a private tutor in a college town, and I do everything on my own. Advertising, website management, billing clients, taxes etc. are all part of my job description. Acuity has been the single best tool I've come across in my business venture thus far.

I simply direct students to the page of my website where I integrated the acuity software, and they just follow the directions (name email phone etc) and I even have a few questions set up like "what class is this for, what teacher do you have" so that I know beforehand what to anticipate for our session.

Then I'll receive a notification (email) and it gets placed right in my calendar which syncs oh my iPhone. I can literally run my business from my phone.

Acuity also gave me the option to require a valid credit/debit card to book an appointment and then charge the client after the appointment, which is AWESOME because if the session is shorter or longer for some reason, I can adjust the charge accordingly. I used to let clients book the appointments without paying or putting in a card, but a few no-shows and "I forgot my money"s later and now I do it this way.

USABILITY:
The acuity site and software are both extremely easy to navigate. There are also funny little phrases found throughout both that will make you giggle. You'll see what I mean if you spend more than 30 seconds checking out their website.

CUSTOMER SERVICE:
I've contacted their customer service approximately 5 times, and every time I send them an email, I get a response within a couple of hours. The responses are always personal (you can tell they read what you wrote and are hand typing out a reply to you) and very helpful. Even if you lazily ask a question that is on the front page of their FAQ (like I have before), they'll still answer you quickly and completely.

CONCLUSION:
You can tell this is a company full of young people, and their energy shows straight through in every way. This app has helped me more than anything else I've used, and I'll continue to use it into the foreseeable future.

BEST afforable Scheudling Software - Better than MINDBODY or any other

Publié le 01.05.2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I switched from Groupon Scheduler to MindBody then I sort of accidentally landed on Acuity Scheduler and IT HAS BEEN AMAZING! CAN'T BEAT THE PRICE!

Pros: Great customer service, funny and helpful. The price is unbeatable! I used to pay only $10, I'm so pleased with the scheduler and service that I actually upgraded even though I don't need to. I choose to pay $19 a month for 2 users. The email reminders are great, you have the option to do text reminders as well. My favorite things are the automated follow-up appointments and reports!

The follow-ups can be set-up to automatically email customers. It sends customers a follow-up email within whatever hours that you set up. So I send automated emails 24-hours after seeing a new client (you can send it to current clients too). I no longer have to remember to do this manually (it's awesome)! I spend more time doing real business instead of writing personalized emails to everyone - which a lot of times i forgot to do. The reports are great too because I can customize it to see by month, day, how much revenue comes in, cancellations, types of appointments scheduled etc.

I also love the exporting feature, it's very simple to export the client list. They also have accepting payment features, Google and other calendar 2 way sync, the ability to take get intake forms before a clients comes in, and a bunch of other features I haven't even used/explore. FOR THE PRICE YOU CAN'T BEAT IT!

Cons: no apps in the app store (at least not in Android). But it's not an issue because you can logon with your phone browser and save it to your homescreen. I wish they would let you customize what you want to store in the client list. Such as birthday, address etc. (they have 1st name, last name, phone and email) I'd like more information to store about my clients but you can take private notes about them that only admin can see).

Do the trial of the software and you'll love it and never go anywhere else. I LOVE IT! And the developers have been doing a great job creating new and improve tools/features!

I own a personal training studio located in Severna Park, Maryland. We strictly do personal training, we're not a gym. This is a legit review and I'm not paid nor have any affiliation with Acuity scheduler. http://www.repkefitness.com/

Support client

The software works well for a business with a tricky schedule to accommodate.

Publié le 18.10.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Clients can schedule their appointments and pay online which means we pay our satellite office less in administrative fees. Clients can schedule appointments without having to drive to a congested office off a major highway with roadwork.

Avantages

It is by far the most flexible scheduling software that I've found. If you're schedule is more than a simple hour by hour appointment schedule, this is the software for you. It may take a while to figure it out, but so far it has been able to handle multiple people's overlapping and very confusing schedules. I also love the custom emails for each appointment type and the ease of intake forms. Our clients have spoken about how easy it is to make an appointment and pay with the program.

Inconvénients

There was a steep learning curve in thee beginning and it took me longer than I would have liked to get it up and running. Also, the integration with Quickbooks is not good. If someone schedules a recurring appointment, it creates invoices for every single one in quickbooks. That means a person will have an invoice of thousands of dollars before their first appointment. We chose the option where all acuity does is input their name into quickbooks, which means we still manually have to record their invoices and payments.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Easy to use and implemented

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 12.01.2018
Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

As with most new technology and being all me a novice when it comes to this kind of platform I found acuity to be Extremely easy to use, and that’s good looking, and it wasn’t clunky.

Avantages

Fast, easy set up and website integration. Streamlined processes, easy payment options, various appointment types depending on your business and I have a multi platform business which runs anywhere from physical therapy, to online classes and actual events hosted at various locations. Easy to set up and schedule.

Helpdesk and tutorials are fabulous.

I would also say that using this platform expanded my out reach. Having a professional, organized, calendaring system clearly impressed new clientele as my head count went up at most events when using this program.

Did I say it was easy to use? Very!

I am not a web designer. Although there are a lot of platforms that make it easy for us all to design webspaces and destinations now there are still some spaces where in a grading a Calendar system and appointment scheduling platform can be tricky. The directions work easy, and seamlessly. I was able to integrate Acuity Into my website in literally, minutes. And... As I was using Google calendar as my booking system I was pleasantly relieved to see that I could integrate that calendar into the scheduling system so as not to double book myself.

I really love this platform.

I honestly can’t believe I waited so long to jump on an opportunity like this.

Are there cons?

If you are unfamiliar with some of the functionality there are plenty of tutorials and assistance to get you started, including live chat. So you do not need to be a pro.

I have no major issues. I had a few small bumps in the road but that was mainly because I didn’t know what I was doing. But as I said helpdesk was instantaneous in response, and There is a library of great information to assist me with my confusion.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Excellent, easy to use, quality

Publié le 11.02.2018

Avantages

Acuity scheduling is an amazing software to organize and also monetize your appointments. Sessions, seminars, courses - whatever you want. They are a really kind team of people, offering a very soft, professional and inspiring approach. You got many options to choose from, you are able to customize everything, there are also many options for accepting payments, which is totally fantastic. And the most important element of the service is in my opinion - simplicity, and easy to use platform. It is 1,2,3 and you are done. Almost literally. You can connect your Acuity scheduling account with outside services such as Mailchimp (for emails) and Zoom (for webinar organization) etc etc. Also the free trial is being available. I love the whole concept they are offering and the automatization of so many functions. You set it up and you are good to go. Good to earn. Good to enjoy a truly quality service. I absolutely recommend it. Thanks! Julian

Inconvénients

I'd like to offer PayPal together with authorize.net for my customers, for instance, but that only works with Stripe which doesn't work in Slovenia. However, that is a minor challenge. Oo, one more thing that could be improved. Offering the option to pay for their service with PayPal. That's what I missed. Only credit / debit card is available.

Support client

Acuity is a robust, flexible scheduling software that makes life easier.

Publié le 05.04.2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

It has simplified my life and my clients' lives when it comes to scheduling appointments. And... it doesn't break the bank when it comes to cost.

Avantages

Acuity is flexible in setting up different appointment types, attaching calendars, and even limiting the times that are available. It is one of the most affordable scheduling tools particular for the extent of it's functionality.

I have set up Acuity for myself and several clients. We have been able to set up multiple different scenarios for appointment types, attaching specific calendars, and specifying exactly what times are available on each. The integration with Google Calendar works very well.

Acuity is my go to for scheduling tools.

Inconvénients

I do run around in circles in the software sometimes trying to find where certain setups (like scheduling limits) are. Otherwise, it is fairly easy to set up.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

I have just started to work with them and I'm already happy even with a very free version!

Publié le 17.04.2018

Avantages

Well they don't force you to buy here is the first thing, plus they work out with you with any support, they don't ignore you and the way they talk to them with an email and on their website, it's just so cool, you can feel that friendly cool interface really I mean it! If you think they won't help for some basic problems, you gotta see the questions I asked them, they literally read my email line by line and responded again as expected professionality. They already got many solutions ready but even you can go custom ways. I built my 4 company website with them and hopefully, in close future, I will upgrade to the highest package that I can mess with CSS and white label, thanks, guys. There is a lot to still say believe me.

Inconvénients

I can't come up and say oh I wish they gave me this CSS for free that feature for free blah blah. Well if they keep my business in the game and help me to make my money, hey I gotta taking care them too! I can't say really cons, of course, there is an unlimited way to upgrade system every day you know, but I believe they do work on it with a fair amount of labor you know. They already have such fair system as I told you unlimited possibilities to upgrade or to do in the software world. It's easy to say hard to do! Gotta respect those dudes!

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Needs improvement for my purposes

Publié le 16.03.2018

Avantages

The software is cheap. It looks ok when used with Squarespace web sites who they've been branded be preferred interface, lucky for them. For a Group class/studio situation it's not intuitive.

Inconvénients

A wait list function is not integrated in anyway, and signing up is not intuitive. it's a little on the clunky side and not great for the customer users or the back end, unless Im missing something. The reporting is dire. I can't run reports to see who signed up when, or when their passes are running out. I was told I should look at the passes page and look at them individually by the customer support team. I'm not paying a monthly fee and the support is over the email, which is less than ideal, and often takes two or three times to resolve the issue at hand. I'm actively looking elsewhere and considering paying exorbitant rates to just get things resolved and make signing in or signing up for my clients/students easier. Any Yoga/Fitness type facility I Would shy away from this, but if you are just using for single appointments and scheduling for consultations etc. I would consider it. It's a shame I had high hopes.

Support client

The installation on the web page was easy and pleasant, BUT there is no week view in the app.

Publié le 12.03.2018

Avantages

This is really easy to install as a booking system on your own Homepage. Also the person I was communicating with was really nice. I like the color of the application ..............
I think for a private use really great! But only for private use I guess... I can't imagine professional haha =)

Inconvénients

I think if you are using this professional it will be very bad because of the missing week view . You have it online (desktop version) but the page will reload each time you change the week. No swipe from left to right... what a pity!

If you are working on an iPad then you will have to hold your finger quite long on the right place to make the appointment. It is a little bit too long. That is why it would be better in the app. And if you want to check or make an appointment when you are on the way anywhere it will be VERY HARD! because there is no week view. Just daily or agenda. the both view are really similar so I dont understand the sense of that...

I am an hairstylist and when the customer ask an appointment this is really hard to see because you have to check each day from left to right and from top to down on your iPhone.

I emailed with acuity and this is not planned to add a week view. This is a big pity because the rest is ok .

So if you need a professional booking system and you are working with weekly view like me (hairstylist but also the most of the jobs i know) then i would NOT use acuity. (also they are really friendly! =))

Support client

This has made my life so much easier and given me another easy revenue stream

Publié le 09.11.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Automated my appointments and created new revenue streams whilst freeing up my time!

Avantages

The flexibility of this online software and the fact it syncs (through customisation) with my workflow makes my life so much easier.

The fact that it can see when I'm busy and schedule appointments around my existing jobs without me getting involved is like having a virtual assistant except you know everything is perfect, every time.

As I've got to use it more and more I've created new services which I can sell through the automated scheduling system whereas I wouldn't have been able to do that before because I am either busy on a job and not answering the phone or I wasn't near a computer and couldn't quickly take the details and payment. It also helps that most people actually don't like talking to people on the phone and if they can book everything themselves online in this modern world, then that wins me more business.

Great scheduling software

Publié le 11.06.2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I was able to schedule appointments and have people pay me directly from the scheduler. I was also able to embed their calendar directly on my website, so I could send paid traffic and email traffic to the page and it would convert better because they're familiar with my site.

Avantages

I like the fact that you are able to set up billing right from Acuity. People can set an appointment with you and pay you right after. If you're in a business where you're billing by the hour or take a deposit, this is a lifesaver.

Inconvénients

It is a little clunky with the customization. I think there should be some more videos or guides showing you the different things that you can do with Acuity. Now that I've been using it, I know that it's much more than a basic scheduling tool, but when I was first using it I was overwhelmed and didn't know those features existed.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Efficient, easy to use, very good value.

Publié le 17.02.2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

finding out about software for my business

Avantages

I really like the ease of use, the transparency, the customer service and the price. It has enabled me to build my business over the last year and help me save a lot of time on administration. I particularly like it for my courses- booking clients in to courses over a 10 week (or more) period. Also recurring appointments are no problem. And it has also been a God-send since I have additional trainers and managing their schedule too.

Inconvénients

I so WISH they had a wait list for classes and appointments! I have lots of small, intimate classes (max 5 people) and clients just don't constantly check back to see if there is a space free. I am losing money because of this and am hence reluctantly looking for an alternative. The mobile app is also not (yet) very sophisticated. And I don't use the online payment as I am in Germany and find the charges high -ideally would like a debit card option.