2 095 avis

• Fonctionnalités
des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
2 095 avis
Kim B.
  • Secteur d'activité: Rédaction et correction

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Top quality website and easy to create!

Publié le 21/01/2020

So far all my experiences are incredible! They get back to me right away whenever I have a question or issue. Fast to resolve.

Avantages

Top quality website! Very easy to create a professional looking website all by myself. The templates are wonderful and suitable for all different types of programs. Absolutely love it!

Inconvénients

The monthly subscription program is pricey but a less expensive option then what I've used before.

Mimi M.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Allows anyone to be a professional, easily

Publié le 14/04/2020

Overall, I am pleased with Squarespace. I think it is the most professional website builder out there. However, its price point and its inconsistencies hinder it from getting a 10/10 on my end.

Avantages

I like how easy to customize and use Squarespace is and always has been. Especially with their latest version release, site building has become more customizable than ever. Their templates also serve as awesome inspiration. Customer service is also quick, friendly, and efficient.

Inconvénients

There are some inconsistencies across templates and versions. Things like adding a caption to galleries or password protecting a portfolio page - which you'd think would be options, based on previous templates or other modules/page types, are not available across the board. This is frustrating when you're building a site with a specific vision in mind, but you can't achieve those results. CX associates have also told me that there are 'bugs' that are being sent to tech teams, however they can't provide updates on ETA's for fixes. It has been a month since I was told that, still no fix. It's not a good look to have such a tech-forward company fail on promises or updates to users on bugs, or elements that are prohibiting from utilizing the platform in the ways expected. Squarespace is also quite pricey compared to its competitors.

Alyssa P.
  • Secteur d'activité: Design

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Squarespace is my favorite web design platform as a boutique web designer

Publié le 04/10/2020

I love Squarespace. I've been using it for over 3 years and have been able to quickly produce several websites with it. I'm a little disappointed by how much Squarespace is limited on design, but the tradeoff is worth it with how easy their platform integrates e-commerce, email marketing, scheduling, and inventory management all-in-one.

Avantages

Squarespace is clean, sophisticated, modern, easy to use, and has built-in features such as domain purchasing, email marketing, scheduling, and e-commerce that make it easy to run a business. With Squarespace, I can trust that my clients will be able to manage their website 100% by themselves once I finish designing it for them. With other platforms (like Wordpress), I cannot guarantee the same. I also like how transparent Squarespace's pricing and plans are. It's so easy to upgrade or downgrade as your needs change. In Squarespace, I can design a high-quality website extremely fast and share the draft with my clients easily.

Inconvénients

Squarespace is the least flexible of all the web design platforms that I work with in terms of design customization. There are a lot of different types of widgets and ways to display content that simply aren't available on Squarespace because the platform limits what you can change in the design (probably to prevent websites from turning out bad). I've also noticed that Squarespace websites typically load slower than some of the websites I've built on other platforms like Webflow and Duda.

Bridget C.
  • Secteur d'activité: Construction

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

You get what you pay for

Publié le 01/12/2020

After trying multiple free website building options, I finally relented and tried out the demo version on Squarespace to see what the learning curve would be like, and if it would be worthwhile ot go the paid route for a website. The answer was a resounding yes, and I've subsequently built 3 more sites with them since our first one.

I tell every new business owner starting out, check out squarespace, save yourself the headace of the free platforms that limit creativity, and watch your business grow by the day.

Easing learning curve
layout options
customizations options
sleek templates
quick onboarding

Inconvénients

Towards the beginning of my experience with Squarespace, I needed some customer sesrvice and the process to find where I could go for help was not easy. This was back in 2017 however, so I'm not sure if that process has improved since then (I'd like to think so!)

• Secteur d'activité: Fabrication électrique/électronique
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Extremely easy to use but expensive

Publié le 30/11/2020

Avantages

1) We can easily select the fonts and colors of the site from the side menu so that when you select the h1 or h2 it directly applies that heading structure and design.

2) Very clean. By this I meant to say that every option is properly differentiated and well defined.

3) The easy integration of the site with Google Drive creating a google sheet is very much appreciated.

4) The website is by default responsive and that is really helpful when you are just starting out building a website.

5) I have never ran into a problem where I need to get contacted with the customer care as the options on the site are pretty much self explanatory.

6) There are no pop ups or any things that distracts you while creating the website.

7) I have started learning the website building when there was some offer to use the premium feature for 15 days. I thought that after 15 days I will leave the site and will check out another website building services but I stuck to this site after that as the ease of use is too good and the features are easy to understand.

8) There are no hidden charges unless you yourself purchase any add on premium services and everything goes smooth.

Inconvénients

1) There is not smart alignment feature in this website building engine.

2) The price of the basic website is too much in comparison of the other website building engines.

3) Here one needs to have the structure ready before hand designing the website as it goes step by step as changing the site fonts and color will be challenging if not decided earlier.

4) The premium email with the G-Suite feature is too expensive then other service providers. Also the advanced analytics are not provided in the personal plan.

Whitney D.
  • Secteur d'activité: Gestion de l'enseignement

Easy to Use, High Quality In-House Website Design

Publié le 16/12/2020

We researched and previewed a number of website development platforms before selecting Squarespace, and we've been very happy with our choice. It is very user-friendly and easy to learn how to customize and brand our pages. It is a great, cost-effective option that we recommend to other schools looking for a tool to manage their website in-house.

Avantages

Squarespace is a very user-friendly and cost-effective product that allows us to create, maintain and adapt our school website in-house. Clean, professional templates are easily customizable and provide us the functionality we need to maintain an active web presence. The phone app also provides a good amount of flexibility to make quick edits and adjustments to our site on the go.

The ability to create forms that can be directly linked into Google Drives has been one notable positive for us. It gives us the option to quickly customize and create forms that can then be shared and track responses for us.

The website analytics function is very helpful in providing us with real-time insights and date on web traffic and usage.

Inconvénients

There are some natural limitations to the ability to customize pages that will come with any basic website development platform. For example, in order to upload video, it must already be hosted on another platform (YouTube, Vimeo, etc.).

April H.
  • Secteur d'activité: Art

Great for Artist E-Commerce

Publié le 08/01/2021

Without Squarespace, this pandemic would have had a much bigger impact on my business than it already has had. I am grateful that I have an attractive, easy to use website, especially now when more and more of my customers are buying online instead of in person. Squarespace allowed me to create my own very professional looking web presence without requiring that I have a degree in software engineering or computer programming to do so.

Avantages

I've been using Squarespace for many years now, after trying at least three other website hosting platforms, and Squarespace is by far the best, most versatile, and modern one. It was difficult to find a platform that caters to artists who are also businesspeople...Artist-oriented websites didn't work well for e-commerce, and e-commerce websites didn't work well for art. With multiple pricing options, the platform is perfect for my small, handmade jewelry business. With myriad website "themes" you can customize your website to really tell your story and present unique, one-of-a-kind products. They have an app so that I can easily edit inventory from my phone. Squarespace is easy to use and has all the options that I need for running a business.

Inconvénients

Sometimes the product photos do not show up in the right order, instead of displaying in the order that I arrange, they display in the order in which they were uploaded. Also, I have been using Squarespace for so long that I use an old template, but from what I can tell, I can't transfer my products and images into a new template. I would have to start all over with creating products, pages, and adding photos.

Anne G.
  • Secteur d'activité: Santé, bien-être et fitness

Easy and Elegant

Publié le 11/02/2021

I love SquareSpace. I would really need to be wowed to switch to another company. This has everything I want (not just need) to create a great first impression

Avantages

I love how simple it is to create the aesthetic I want to share with the public. The customer support team was so helpful whenever I met a snag in implementation. That hardly ever happened though, because it is so straightforward to create my own website with gorgeous content thanks to SquareSpace and their templates

Inconvénients

There have been a few times where links have broken on my website and it has been challenging to get them reinstated.

• Secteur d'activité: Internet

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

When minimalism was a luxury

Publié le 20/02/2021

I trully believe SS is being hold hostage by its once glorious minimalist phyloshophy and streamlined way of doing things. Their templates all look the same now.

Avantages

Squarespace helped us develop good looking and fuctional website in no time, with outstanding streamlined interface and ease of use with minimalism in mind. + Premium fonts.

Inconvénients

In my personal opinion, I think SS is lost with its minimalist phyloshopy and streamlined way of doing things. It was good a couple of years back when it was the only kid in town but websites have developed so much that the need for robust features and fuctionality is more a necessity than a commodity now. They just released their extension feature but it consist of no more than a few addons.

Osman P.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services financiers

Absolutely fine!

Publié le 23/03/2021

I've used this software before and it really helped me with my website in the past. It has some good features and not difficult to use. You pretty much get what you pay for. Also, know that if you are aiming for really professional websites I wouldn't suggest you use Squarespace. But if you just want to set up a decent site in a short amount of time, I would definitely suggest you this software.

Avantages

First of all, it is extremely easy to set up websites in no time. It has some cool and modern-looking templates that you might want to consider. It is user-friendly and not much knowledge of coding is required which makes it a good choice for many companies and people. Even though I didn't struggle much with anything whilst using this software, support was always there to help.

Inconvénients

The way that the client can't change a lot, implies that expert clients are restricted and don't have much freedom. Other than the lack of freedom when choosing templates and editing fonts or just the way the website looks, I don't see any other downsides to this software.

Amy S.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Easy drag-and-drop alternative to other web platforms

Publié le 30/03/2021

I'm a copywriter, designer and brand/marketing consultant. I've built multiple small sites myself, and on a handful of others have directed freelance designers and developers on site build-out. First Squarespace site I did was in 2016. We build websites for clients on Wordpress, Shopify and Bigcommerce as well. And tend to direct clients to Squarespace if their content will be visually-driven, perhaps a little lighter on the e-commerce side, and when they'll benefit from the ability to create new pages -- especially marketing landing pages under their own domain -- without the need to call in extra developer/programmer assistance.

Avantages

Squarespace's drag-and-drop platform makes it really easy to create a great-looking, full-functioning website... that can be organically changed, added to and otherwise modified over time. If we have clients who need to create marketing landing pages under their own URL, Squarespace is the one website platform that offers this natively and elegantly. We find ourselves needing to call in programmer/developers far less often when creating or modifying a web site on Squarespace. The ability to add forms, email captures, slide shows, etc., is all native to the platform, without needing to add a bunch of plugins. Your editing window is the actual page, so you can see what your dragging, writing, and otherwise placing on the page in a completely visual editor view. If you are someone who doesn't do coding... and likes the ability to drag sections and elements, set your own colors, padding, etc., Squarespace is really quite flexible and easy to use.

Inconvénients

It doesn't do a perfect job of scaling photography from desktop to mobile views. It certainly does it, but sometimes requires a little creativity to set the image focal point and/or scale the original image so that it looks good in desktop and doesn't look too big in mobile. This is less of an issue with large banner-width images than with smaller inset images. Takes a little getting used to. The only other issue we've run into is that the interface is so easy to use that we've had a client go in and make color and photo changes we'd have preferred he didn't. Easy enough to correct. But, generally, our clients are too intimidated by other platforms to get in and change things, so just something to think about and create a plan/process around on a Squarespace site.

Elizabeth A.
  • Secteur d'activité: Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

Easy to Customize

Publié le 20/04/2021

Using Squarespace to relaunch our website was a time consuming process, but the system made it as easy as it could be. Someone with little web design experience can make a beautiful website and concern themselves more with the content than the design. There was a bit of a learning curve, but after trial and error we were able to navigate the system and learn as we designed new pages.

Avantages

The drag and drop features of the page designs were easy to navigate and customize. When deciding what pages to include in our rebranded website, functionality was our number one concern; we wanted to be sure our current and future customers could navigate our site easily and find what they were looking for. It is great to be able to adjust and customize pieces any time instead of having to wait for a developer to create a page for us.

Inconvénients

The forms can be finicky and sometimes don't work for users. Because there isn't a customer service rep with onboarding it can be difficult to navigate troubleshooting. Without much coding knowledge it can be difficult to customize the size of the header for the entire website, and I wish you could chose your own fonts.

Philip S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Photographie

Great Website Builder and Templates for Businesses and Artists

Publié le 01/05/2021

Overall, the Squarespace website builder has served my business well. I’m able to have professional-looking websites that deliver the message I want to get across, all in great-looking design. Coupled with the integrated online scheduler where my clients can book their appointments and the integrated marketing tools, it serves my business needs daily.

Avantages

I have 3 Squarespace websites for my photography and multimedia businesses and 1 Squarespace website for my personal work/artist portfolio. I’ve been a Squarespace user for a long time, and since then things have only improved with the choice of templates and the design possibilities. A significant advantage is that you don’t need to be tied to a template design and customize the design and add custom CSS if you want more complex customization. There are many third-party plugins available for Squarespace if you don’t have the knowledge to do it yourself, and that can make the already great starter templates even better. For businesses, Squarespace has built-in SEO and other marketing tools like newsletters, a built-in scheduling calendar for clients to book appointments if you’re a service-oriented business, and of course, there’s also the possibility for e-commerce with great web store designs and templates.

Inconvénients

Squarespace is still heavily focused on English-speaking and North-American customers/businesses when it comes to selling products. For example, for companies that are not based in the US, there’s still no built-in possibility to accept local payment gateways if you want to sell products or services. Many customers in EU regions prefer to pay online using their local bank payment gateways rather than credit cards. Compared to some other website builders. The ability to sell products or services using your local payment gateway is still missing in Squarespace as something that's built and that you can activate with the click of a button.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 4.0 /10

Nice software, but fragile and randomly freezes or glitches

Publié le 06/05/2021

Overall it’s a pretty good experience. Although there are glitches and times when it simply freezes for no apparent reason . This can be infuriating, especially after writing a lot of content, and it will not save or update the text (we pay for the gigablast fastest business internet our ISP sells).

Sometimes it will save an old draft, not the current one, this makes me want to scream. Sometimes it will delete things I don’t want it to accidentally I’m not sure what the problem is, there needs to be a general undo button. Something that can protect you if the website is glitching or acting nuts..

Avantages

The stylish look of the fonts and web design. The styles look professional enough, the competitors looked too childlike or complicated to setup.

I also like that you can do most of the editing from the app, not just the laptop.

Inconvénients

What concerns me about this software, is the lack of ownership over all the work put into the website. Software companies these days are becoming political and illogical at times. Although my team and company doesn’t deal with anything political like that, it’s in the back of our mind’s that eventually we will need to break off from Squarespace because they have too much power over our website and servers.

All it takes is one new CEO who is ‘Woke’ or a Twitter tweet with no accountability or responsibility, to blow up and a company’s online presence can be severely compromised.

Like I said what we do is not even controversial, but We have seen from other marketing firms, weird issues like that concerning square space and competitors.

So as time goes on and we become more profitable, the goal is to eventually break away from Square space over lack of control over our own website and servers.

Cody M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Édition

Delivers Quality and Most of the Functions You'll Ever Need

Publié le 13/05/2021

Squarespace works great for me, and the clients I've built sites for on it. It does everything that I have needed it to, and have been able to implement HTML/CSS elements when I absolutely needed to (pretty much on a novice when it comes to code). Whenever I show someone a site I've built, they are usually impressed, even though I'm mostly building on top of the work by the template designers.

Avantages

Squarespace has great templates and an easy to use, drag and drop builder. You don't need any technical or true design skills to create a solid website. The high quality templates, with predetermined styling, ensure that even a simple website looks clean and elegant.

It's also easy to implement your SEO titles and tags, connect email marketing services, add Google Adsense and other plugins. The price seems pretty good for all that, though maybe slightly more expensive than other CMS options.

Inconvénients

The main drawback I've had is that Squarespace isn't as customizable as other CMS options, like Wix or Weebly. Sometimes I just want to move a simple element over slightly, yet this often isn't possible within the block format used by Squarespace. The flip side is that Squarespace has few if any bugs, while Wix and Weebly can get strange errors in my experience.

Esteban P.
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Best web site builder!

Publié le 20/05/2021

Have the choice to create your website by your own it’s awesome, it also has a lot of integrations, accept payments, it’s absolutely the best, it’sa time saver!

Avantages

If you want to build your website for your personal brand or business, this is the best choice! It’s intuitive, easy to use and bit expensive at all! It also has a lot of tools!

Inconvénients

There is no free option, but it’s not expensive either!

Joe A.
  • Secteur d'activité: Formation professionnelle et coaching
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Always happy to renew my Squarespace website

Publié le 27/04/2021

Would easily recommend to anybody starting a business or blog page. Tons of tools, resources, and overall fun creative energy around the product.

Avantages

-very good templates to choose from
-don't need to be a programmer to build a kick-ass site
-internal resources are extremely helpful for EVERY piece of functionality you could think of
-tons of integrations
-gives you ALL the tools you need to be successful

-designing can be overwhelming
-certain templates harder to use than others
-best sites will need some custom CSS
-will likely need to hire out some work to help with SEO or custom work

Cushi M.
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 3.0 /10

It seems to work for other people, but it doesn't work for me

Publié le 15/04/2021

I tested Squarespace as an option for my business website. After unsucessful attempts t creating a stunning website, I opted for Wix.

Avantages

I like the look of websites that other people have created using Sqarespace, although I have been unsuccessful in creating a website that I am pleased with

Inconvénients

It is difficult to create custom layouts. The ability to place design elements where they feel most natural is nonexistent.

Lady W.
  • Secteur d'activité: Photographie

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Using Squarespace for 3 websites!

Publié le 19/05/2021

I absolutely love my Squarespace websites! I love that I can incorporate a store, embed forms from my CRM, blog, and the ample options for SEO.

Avantages

Squarespace allows me to design beautiful, professional websites without any coding knowledge. I've designed 4 websites on Squarespace and currently run 3. The templates make it easy to choose the look of a website while still allowing lots of customization.

Inconvénients

Different templates belong to different template families that each have different functionality. I would like it if all of the templates had the same options for customization and function in place.

Mark N.
  • Secteur d'activité: Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Allowing my nonprofit's website to stay adaptive and relevant amidst an ever-changing web.

Publié le 31/03/2021

Squarespace won me over after years of thinking I could do a better job "designing it" on my own with free templates for WordPress. Time and time again I would spend days or weeks on the site, be happy with it, and then months later it would all be out of date, look old, and not function in the ways that information transfer had shifted by internet users. I decided that a professional, clean and easy to use Squarespace site, with robust back-end capabilities is what I needed, and I have not been disappointed.

Avantages

Squarespace really has their act together in offering a clean, easy to use , beautiful web building platform. I run a media and video production nonprofit, and the needs and functionality of my site have evolved almost yearly since 2013. The way that people engage with content on the internet is always changing, and I got caught up in the flow of trying to always evolve the website to keep up. I used GoDaddy and WordPress for too many years, and eventually migrated them all to Squarespace because it was all just so much more streamlined, modern, clean and simple. I now have the basic website I need, and know that there are many many ways to customize it if needed without messing up the whole site (as happened many times on WordPress)

I changed my entire .com and .org from a WordPress template on GoDaddy, and could not be happier with the customer service I received from Squarespace, they were so helpful in getting everything aligned for the transition.

Inconvénients

I wish there were maybe 15-20 more templates, and that a few of them were specifically meant for video galleries, as that is what my organization focuses on in our storytelling, videos. I would love a template tailor made for aggregating videos. For now I can use a photo gallery or blog and adapt it, which works fine, but my wish list would be a video focused and designed template.

Erin R.
  • Secteur d'activité: Médias de diffusion

A Novice Can Do It

Publié le 31/05/2021

I've had a great experience with Squarespace. I'm currently going through a website redesign. I utilized their "matchmaking service" to try and find a designer and thought it was the most efficient system. It's like online dating. You fill out a form, which is like your profile, stating what you want. You get matched up with several designers. From those you "swipe right" on five. Then it becomes up to those five to court you by sending you an email, reaching out to jump on a Zoom and you take your relationship from there. I feel like I scored. I am enjoying working with my designer. She's so knowledgeable and she understands what I'm trying to accomplish. I cannot wait for my new site to deploy.

Avantages

For the most part, anything I've tried to create on Squarespace is relatively easy. If I had questions, I was able to find a YouTube tutorial to figure it out. The sites look professional on both desktop and mobile and don't break the bank to create. You can also make your site transactional which is nice and the fees involved are reasonable.

Inconvénients

I am not a tech savvy person so some of the functionality requires an in-depth online lesson to recreate something I've seen, however, it is all figureoutable.

Eddie L.
  • Secteur d'activité: E-learning
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Best in class product by far for several years now

Publié le 25/06/2021

I teach classes on digital marketing and entrepreneurship and ask my students to build a website without coding within a week that looks professional and generate sales from their website. SquareSpace has always helped them build a best in class product.

The website we have built quickly to get our companies started have resonated well with investors and everyone always compliments the look and feel of our sites.

Avantages

I have used SquareSpace for over 5 years now, using the platform to build a minimum viable product before scaling to custom built websites, to putting up new websites that look extremely professional very quickly. Everyone who looks at the websites are impressed with how they look, not knowing it only took a few minutes to build. They continue to add functionality over the years.

They have a great dedication to customer service as well that responds quickly.

Inconvénients

Moving some objects around was not always as intuitive as I thought they could be. If there are a tremendous amounts of data on a screen it may be slower to edit than it always was. Very minor bugs discovered on rare occasions. Just nitpicking, wonderful product.

Andrea C.
  • Secteur d'activité: Design
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 1.0 /10

SquareSpace is a let-down. It's hard to use and is missing basic features. The marketing...

Publié le 23/07/2019

Overall, I hated using SquareSpace and I was so disappointed because I switched away from WordPress + Divi to give SquareSpace a whirl based on SquareSpace's amazing marketing. What a let down. I will never use SquareSpace again. My client wanted both of his sites designed in SquareSpace because he was also duped by the ads. I made one site and it took forever because I was constantly googling how to do something with code to get the site how we wanted it. If you use SquareSpace be prepared to be frustrated or to hire a developer. Basic functionality is missing and you can't copy anything you've done to use elsewhere. I wanted to duplicate the first site and modify it for the second. You can't do that. I had to make both sites from scratch. Support was absolutely terrible. Zero help compared to the awesome Divi support staff that has made my designing life so great for so many years (I'm not an affiliate, just a fan). Oh! And SquareSpace is expensive! You have to pay for each and every site. With WordPress, you pay for hosting somewhere, like Siteground, and you can add as many sites to that account as you like no charge. Squarespace has pretty templates that you can't modify pretty much at all, and it's expensive with terrible support. Do not choose SquareSpace as your CMS unless you are a developer. Awful.

Avantages

SquareSpace has beautiful templates. They are truly gorgeous. SquareSpace also has an easy-to-use sidebar of options that puts everything that you can do on the left side. The interface is as clean as the templates. Hosting of your site is done through Squarespace. That's it when it comes to pros. There are a ton of Cons to using SquareSpace.

Inconvénients

As a WordPress user (who has also designed with Wix), SquareSpace falls short almost everywhere. You can't import your brand font—essential. You have to use code or a back-door solution with AdobeFonts. If you want 5 items in a row, no can do. You get 4 or 6. You can't drag the amount of padding around items and sections. You must use spacer blocks (time consuming and such a bad way to do things). There's no media storage! If you upload your photo it isn't stored anywhere for easy selection later. You must upload the same image multiple times whenever you need it—frustrating. Changes can't be made on individual copy styles. Squarespace sets up its CMS as a global system so if you want to change the way your font looks in just one place, you need to insert code (markdown block). You should be able to select it and change the size or colour. But no. It's CRAZY! So time-consuming. Missing basic word-processing functionality. Squarespace has no plugin options. You can't duplicate a page of your site and you can't duplicate your site! Everything is done from scratch! In WordPress, you download a .JSON file and upload it somewhere else and you're flying. Not with SquareSpace. You can't make your overlays look different per section. Everything applies globally. You can't add borders to images. The biggest CON? There's no undo! No revision history. If you delete something accidentally, it's gone forever. Support is terrible. Every answer is "you can't do that" or "try to find code.

Stephen O.
  • Secteur d'activité: Institutions religieuses

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Value and Simplicity, Meet Beauty!

Publié le 04/07/2021

I have now built over 10 full websites using Squarespace and each one continues to grow my knowledge and stretch my ability. As I aforementioned, you don’t need to be a pro, but if you are, designing an incredible, impactful and don’t miss this, mobile friendly website is simple and easy.

Avantages

The best thing about Squarespace is the ability to create gorgeous websites with little to zero experience. You don’t need to be an HTML wizard, but if you happen to be, you can still take full advantage of everything Squarespace has to offer.

Inconvénients

Honestly, it’s hard to say one. For the mid level prosumer, I haven’t found a single better option.

Derek N.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The best web design platform available

Publié le 04/08/2019

I am designing 99% of my clients websites on Squarespace. It helps me get to market faster and easier, and deliver a product my clients love.

Avantages

I have been designing websites professionally for over 15 years and it's very rare that I don't design on Squarespace for clients. It's easy to use, the templates are beautiful, and there are so many features and endless flexibility.

Inconvénients

I wish custom code injection was available on the basic/personal levels. As of right now, you need to upgrade to the business account to inject any code in the header or footer.