Squarespace

4,6 (2 597)
Créez votre propre espace.

(2 597)
Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

2597 avis

Anaïs
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente en gros

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Excellente Plateforme d'E-commerce

Publié le 14/11/2022

Avantages

Une plateforme e-commerce performante !

Inconvénients

Ce logiciel peut-être difficile à utiliser au début, puis intuitif par la suite.

Kewin
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente en gros

Site de ecommerce

Publié le 15/11/2022

Avantages

La création et la gestion du site est très simple et on obtient un résultat rapidement.

Inconvénients

La simplicité d'utilisation a aussi ses points négatifs. Certaines actions sont très compliqués à mettre en place en fonction des templates. Tout n'est pas faisable c'est dommage. Le service client est à l'écoute et peux aider si besoin.

Devin
  • Secteur d'activité : Cabinet d'avocats
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great platform for you business website

Publié le 25/10/2022

Avantages

Easy to use drag and drop templates to build website for your business

Inconvénients

We had a previous website that was difficult to migrate over

Joelle
  • Secteur d'activité : Animation
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51-200 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

I use Squarespace for my Portfolio Website

Publié le 14/11/2022

I started using Squarespace to create a dedicated portfolio website and blog for my work; something professional that I could include on a business card or show to potential clients/ employers. I had very little coding knowledge, which made Squarespace a lot more desirable than many of its competitors. I was able to make a website to my liking without too much pain or trouble. While certain aspects took more time to implement and I had to compromise on certain features (ex: I wanted the site in both French and English, but could only have one landing page), It was overall much simpler and better than the alternatives I could have gone with. Additionally, since I made the website and its content myself, I could also manage it myself.

Avantages

It is easy to pick up and start customizing, even with limited coding abilities. The templates and add-ons are set up to bring your website to life.

Inconvénients

For an individual using Squarespace to display a portfolio and not much more, it's rather expensive compared to its competitors.

Charity
  • Secteur d'activité : Services aux consommateurs
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Customer complaints aren't concerning enough to change practices.

Publié le 15/10/2022

I'm using them while trying to find a better alternative, I'm rooting for them, but I feel like the company may have too many cards in their hand at once, and not enough focus on anything in particular, at least not enough focus to not waste the amount of potential that they have for greatness, while looking to be the next best thing.

Avantages

The website design features, ease of use and affordability keeps me hanging on with this company but the most attractive thing about this company is their vast amount of partner integrations.

Inconvénients

Customer service is a complete waste of time. The staff is not at all concerned with an issues that may arise, they cut you off during conversation and have even raised their voice at me.

Liza

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Great for Freelance Web Designers!

Publié le 06/08/2022

Making bold and impactful websites is incredibly achievable through Squarespace. Squarespace in general feels uncluttered, approachable, and non-intimidating to use. I also appreciate how Squarespace includes the fundamental tools of a business. However, this may be too basic if you need a more robust system. Many integrations can help with more functionality but may come at an additional cost, may not match the branding of your website, and too many extensions can be overwhelming to keep track of.

Avantages

As a designer and developer, I enjoy designing on Squarespace because of its minimalistic and simple aesthetic. The menu is easy to navigate, and the editor is intuitive. Their new fluid editor update makes it easier than ever to create unique designs.

It's fun to play and experiment with code blocks using the custom code feature. I like how CSS changes are live as you're typing. Squarespace also has a great community in its forums. The forum has many people who are always willing to help with anything.

Client handoff is especially easy. After the design is finished, the client can manage and update their website without needing web development experience.

Inconvénients

Because of how simple and basic Squarespace is, some features can be limiting. Email Marketing might be the biggest drawback. The extra cost for email marketing is not worth it compared to other platforms that offer most of the features for free. Selling digital products also has limited options. Third-party plugins and extensions can help with extra functionality, but too many can be overwhelming.

Custom designing can be challenging because you need extra tools and willpower to target certain elements.

Grey
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Excellent service provider but can be better

Publié le 20/10/2022

Overall very good. Templates help get things up fast but can be limiting at times. For example, product description can sit between product variation and the buy button which has the price value. It's painful to choose product without instant feedback on the price, scrolling back and forth.

Avantages

Ease of use. Templates help us get our website up and running in no time at all. There is no need to know coding to get started. Things work well on both mobile and desktop.

Inconvénients

There's no way to submit request for reviews. Review requests are sent out immediately as products are sent. Customers receive their product in 2-4 weeks. When they're waiting for the product, some of them get frustrated and see the review request as the last correspondence and leave a bad review. When clients are happy with the product the review request is already stale or deleted. Without a way to resend a request, happy customers don't leave good reviews.

Wix et Shopify

Pourquoi passer à Squarespace

Shopify is more full featured but had a ton of bugs when we tried it out. The templates were ugly. Wix was very poorly featured when we decided to go with Squarespace. Haven't revisited it since.
Helen

Simply The Best Website Design Platform for Artists

Publié le 10/10/2022

Excellent!

Avantages

Easy to use, with lots of additional extras as your company expands. The new drag-and-drop interactive design tools make the job so easy. No coding required at all to produce a really fabulous and clean looking site

Inconvénients

It can be a little pricey for a one-man band, especially with e-commerce.

Joel
  • Secteur d'activité : Fabrication électrique/électronique
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Squarespace is the perfect web creator as it is easy and really powerful.

Publié le 13/11/2022

I really recommend Squarespace for anybody who wants to create a beautiful and useful website for some personal project or some small company as it is easy and powerful.

Avantages

It's easy, with many many options and you don't need any experience or knowledge in coding. It is just dragging, moving and creating new buttons or spaces into the website. Really easy and powerful, the limit is just your creativity. It comes with many templates so you can get inspiration.

Inconvénients

It is a tool for beginners or people who does not want to spend days in creating a website and of course is more limited than people who creates a web from scratch. The API options and other features (like some animations, bots, etc) are not present or are not created yet.

Corley
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

I loooove Squarespace!

Publié le 15/11/2022

Avantages

I'm obsessed with Squarespace. I have used other platforms before, and Squarespace to me, is even better than Shopify. It's affordable, user friendly, and they have amazing quality website templates that are super easy and quick to set up.

Inconvénients

I haven't ran into anything yet that I'm not happy with.

Ashley

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The only platform I work in

Publié le 17/10/2022

Overall amazing. As a brand designer I create custom websites for clients while only needed to use a minimal amount of code and my clients find the platform easy and aesthetic.

Avantages

The ease of use, the aesthetic and they seem to always be improving their software and buying new companies to expand third party integrations.

Inconvénients

The price has been getting higher and they are second to Shopify for e-commerce but hoping they continue to close the gap.

Price and aesthetic.
Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Square space tips

Publié le 13/10/2022

Avantages

This product was really easy to use I had my website up and running in minutes an I would really recommend it to my clients

Inconvénients

I dislike the fact that it doesn’t have a free plan

Margot

Perfect for Creative Professionals, Limiting for E-Commerce

Publié le 29/09/2022

Squarespace has allowed me to build an online space where I can sell my artwork and share creative projects. As my product line grows I will need to move the shop aspect to an alternative like Shopify. However, I will remain using Squarespace as the main website for my business and services.

Avantages

Squarespace is my favorite website builder for small businesses and creative professionals. I love that it is so easy to set up and customize to fit my branding and voice. Squarespace makes it easy for one person to create their own portfolio or website to promote their work or house their services.

Inconvénients

While Squarespace has been my favorite website host as a creative professional, it is lacking in e-commerce tools and support. Simple things like having a filtering system for a shop page require additional plug-ins, or coming up with DIY solutions (that will ultimately require more work long term). Squarespace's commerce functions may be appropriate for a shop with one or very few product categories. However, as the product line expands and falls under different categories, it becomes much harder for the user to sort through products and locate what they need.

Anna
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

Beautiful websites!

Publié le 05/08/2022

Avantages

Before switching from Wordpress to something more contemporary, I thoroughly researched the offerings, and a lot of website-building platforms seemed to have little difference between them. But I trialed most of market leaders every since, and I can surely say, squarespace websites are the prettiest. For businesses that rely heavily on the visual element of their marketing, that is super important. And the recent update (the possibility to overlap blocks and place them anywhere on the grid, regardless of the page structure) is an absolute game-changer, and I am totally in love.

Inconvénients

The only thing that I am not entirely satisfied is how Squarespace approaches multi-language websites - I had to turn to a third-party plugin. It is not a deal breaker for me, but it was just strange not to offer this in the first place.

Kymberli
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôtellerie

Best Website Builder EVER

Publié le 04/08/2022

overall, my experience with Squarespace has been amazing. I recommend them to everyone

Avantages

How easy it is to use. I first started out with wordpress, godaddy and shopify and that was beyond me. Someone recommended squarespace to me and I was able to rollout my ideas almost instantaneously. thank you!

Inconvénients

I sold my computer so I’d love if the mobile app had all of the same features available as the website but I understand it takes time.

WordPress, GoDaddy Website Builder et Shopify

Pourquoi passer à Squarespace

because you are able to customize the site more to your branding and have more functions SIMPLY verses needing to download a bunch of extra stuff.
Melissa
  • Secteur d'activité : Restaurants

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Great for Basics, not so great for customization

Publié le 23/02/2022

Overall, it's a great quality jumping off point for anyone new to the ecommerce game. If you have some experience with web design, you would probably enjoy building your own site a lot more than trying to fit yourself or your business into one of the proverbial "boxes" that Squarespace has to offer it's clients. If you're just trying to break into the market and are looking for an easy to use and manage, basic solution - this will work great!

Avantages

I really liked how easy this was to use and get setup, considering I have ZERO web design or IT experience. It was really user friendly, has lots of guides to help you get started. Lots of modern designs that can fit a lot traditional/regular business streams. The customer management features are EXCELLENT - especially if you use a Square POS system in your shop. I really love that I can run analytics on any particular customer, plus you can use the info across Square platforms. Really great ecommerce software if your needs are basic.

Inconvénients

The ability to customize to your business could use a lot of improvement. You can customize to an extent - it generally requires you to have any and all imagery, content and designs done and simply uploaded to the site. This is a daunting task if you have never done anything like this before - I tried and it didn't go well. None of the themes really "matched" or worked well with our business and how we wished to incorporate ecommerce into our business.

Liam
  • Secteur d'activité : Design graphique
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Squarespace: the platform that empowers creatives

Publié le 17/02/2022

I use Squarespace to showcase my work and tell my story to potential clients, and allow them to book in a call with me. It's an essential part of my client acquisition process.

Avantages

Squarespace has made my career possible. It allowed me to build the portfolio that landed my first full-time graphic design job, and is now the platform I use to showcase my work and win freelance clients. Its balance of simplicity and customisability empowers me as a designer to build a website that represents me and my small design business in the best light possible.

Inconvénients

I will admit I've had to rely quite heavily on custom CSS to get my site looking the way I'd like — this wouldn't be much of a problem if it weren't for the poor CSS coding experience. Squarespace only gives me a very small window to type in, and it's very difficult to navigate the 400 lines or so of code I've written.

There is also an abundance of unused code (Javascript) that gets loaded into my website by default which I cannot remove. This increases my website load time, making for a poor viewer experience – not to mention the negative impact this has on my SEO.

Squarespace also slows my computer severely when I use it in the Safari browser — this led me to switch back to Chrome.

All this being said — if you're someone who doesn't plan on adding code, isn't concerned with SEO, and doesn't use Safari for desktop — I can't help but commend Squarespace for their brilliant overall experience.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Photographie
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

User of Squarespace for 9+ years - Loyal customer to a fantastic product

Publié le 21/01/2022

My overall experience has been outstanding. I will continue to use the product despite the cost. It is well worth the amount of visits I routinely get on the site where I know the viewers will have a smooth experiencing navigating the site. It just works!

Avantages

When it comes down to it, I'm convinced that Squarespace is the BEST option for portfolio websites short of hiring a designer which would cost significantly more for something better quality than what Squarespace has to offer. Beyond that, it's easy to customize, is a beautiful frame for portfolio work that makes the work itself look better and ultimately gives me credibility as a professional since the site just looks so good. I've put quite a bit of work into building the site over the last 9 years and change the theme every 3-4 years or so which requires days of work to get right each time. In between larger redesigns, updating the site is so easy and I know what to expect. The customer service has been outstanding for 9 years. It's more expensive than the other options out there but I'm happy to pay for how the product bolsters my work and ease of using the product. The analytics also are a huge win in allowing me to see how the site in performing - and to be able to monitor this on the go within the app.

Inconvénients

There are some limitations if you're very design focused like I am since the templates can only do what they were created to do which means that simple things like changing margins may not be as simple as you'd hope. There are lots of tools the "style editor" but sometimes it doesn't' cover all the bases. I've had to code things in when that was the case for things that I feel should be pretty easy to customize (like if I want an image full bleed but the template doesn't support it, you must code it in. This is only for a few select amount of customers who are detail-obsessed like I am. For the general user, the prebuilt templates are above and beyond what you'd hope for!

Also, sometimes browsers have a hard time keeping up with the editor and it can freeze or crash. This has gotten massively better in the last 5 years and hope to see this continue to improve.

All around, these are things I wish could be better but not complaining when there isn't anything comparable in the market for the look & functionality at a similar price point.

Pourquoi passer à Squarespace

I love the model of paying for access to all that I need. The basic tier allows me every tool i need and no worries about ads or hosting on other sites. The time I save not needing to know how to host my site, manage my domain or jumping through hoops to make simple updates are worth it enough.
Shirley
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Squarespace Review - The All-In-One Platform to Build a Beautiful Online Presence

Publié le 20/01/2022

Squarespace is a fantastic all-in-one platform that makes it easy for you to build an amazing looking website in no time. The templates are clean and minimalistic and give you plenty of room to showcase your content, create a stunning online store, or place some great photography in there. You get access to powerful tools like commerce, site management, analytics and more! There is also a ton of training on how to use Squarespace, so getting started couldn’t be easier. It’s free for 14 days so give it a try today!

Avantages

Are you ready to launch your online presence, but aren’t sure where to start? Squarespace offers an all-in-one platform that allows you to create a beautiful website, online store, or portfolio without the hassle of building everything from scratch. You can literally have everything up and running in less than an hour! Squarespace is an online platform where you can build your own website. There are many options and designs, so everyone is bound to find something they like. You can also create eCommerce stores and online portfolios with Squarespace. I especially love how easy it is to set up and edit with such an organized layout! It felt almost effortless. Additionally, there are tons of free templates available that look great and super professional right out of the box if you're not in a creative mood or don't have much time to work on setting up your site/store/portfolio but still want something good looking going live quickly.

Inconvénients

Squarespace is great for small and large businesses alike. They give you a host of free tools that allow you to create an amazing website or online store. What I loved about Squarespace was how easy it was to create my own web design, their advanced SEO features, and most importantly, their customer service has been top-notch! But if I had to find something negative, it would be that they are not made for large companies that may need more personalized or advanced features than Squarespace currently offers.

Jeremy
  • Secteur d'activité : Production audiovisuelle

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Easy to Use But Often Limited

Publié le 24/11/2021

I had to launch a website—with scheduling and services—in a day, and Squarespace did not disappoint. I was able to do this quickly and easily, with little reference to the user guide. When it came time to launch my own site, I carefully researched and compared Squarespace to other all-in-one solutions, and it came out on top. Most other solutions required more work to build, and it was easy to "break" their templates. It's a real challenge to make a Squarespace template look bad.

That being said, there are times where you want to change the color of a header, for example, and you find this is simply not possible. You then have to go on a Google search and find the hidden CSS code for that style and paste it into the custom code window. And most of the time, it doesn't work. So I would like to see them make changes colours more intuitive and easier to do.

Another thing to know: you will likely have to pay to get a feature you need, at some point. I needed to have a pop-up email subscription form, and I had to upgrade to "Business" for that. So make sure you scan the features before buying.

Avantages

The best thing about Squarespace is that you can launch a simple website in a few hours; grab a template, tweak to taste, and go. The competitors still tend to need direct coding to make them look good, but not with Squarespace. The templates are tasteful and generally easy to edit, plus there is a rich backend with tons of analytical tools and e-commerce features for when you're ready to sell. The website editor is truly WYSIWG (What You See Is What You Get) and adding sections is as easy as a click.

Inconvénients

Squarespace's templates look nice, but there are surprisingly few of them. I've built several sites with Squarespace, but I always grab the same podcasting template because everything else it way too specific: restaurant! Vlogger! Fashion! But precious little for general-purpose sites, with a minuscule selection for a company that's been at this for over 10 years. The WYSIWG editor can be extremely annoying as well, constantly digging into to floating menus just to make simple edits, and it's unclear where things reside sometimes. It's hard to escape the feeling that there has to be a better way. But it is still easy to use.

Wix, Webflow et WordPress

Pourquoi choisir Squarespace

Designing and maintaining my own website demanded too much of my time, and Wordpress has become a bloated, unsafe platform. I needed a all-in-one solution, and Squarespace was the best bet for me.

Pourquoi passer à Squarespace

Squarespace required the least custom-coding and its templates are the cleanest and hardest to break. I can deploy quickly and add features as I go along.
Henry
  • Secteur d'activité : Restaurants
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51-200 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Simple doesn't mean low quality

Publié le 19/10/2021

My client wanted to launch a new brand with a website fast. I chose Squarespace just to get us going, with the intention of migrating over to a WordPress build in the near future. 2 years later we're still on Squarespace, with no immediate plans to change. The website's performance and optimization is consistently top-notch, edits are easy, tracking code changes work well, and enough third-party tool integrations exist to account for our needs.

I wanted Squarespace because I hoped it would be quick and simple to set up. It was. I stayed with Squarespace because it's more effective and substantial than I initially hoped.

Avantages

Squarespace really is simple to set up and use. A lot of web building best practices are automated for you, with image auto-optimization, mobile-friendly templates, and ADA compliance features.

A few years ago the biggest issue with simple website builders like this was performance - drag-and-drop sites tended to be slower. Not the case anymore. All my Squarespace sites load well within Google Page Speed Index benchmarks, with image compression that doesn't reduce image quality at all.

Inconvénients

Squarespace will cause some issues if you're at either extreme of tech savvy: If you have zero background building sites, there will be a learning curve. I know their marketing makes it sound like you could build a site with your eyes closed, but do not count on it being that simple.

And on the other end, if you have deeper experience building sites and working with code, Squarespace can be a bit basic. You can't access a page's source code, block types can't be edited, and design functions are fairly limited.

BentoBox et WordPress

Pourquoi passer à Squarespace

Simplicity and speed of deployment. We needed a whole new brand launched quickly, and Squarespace required the least set-up time.
Gabriele
  • Secteur d'activité : Formation professionnelle et coaching

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Tra le migliori piattaforme per la creazione di siti drag&drop

Publié le 18/10/2021

Avantages

Velocità: è veloce, punto. I server sono rapidi e caricano le pagine in un lampo.

Responsività: che sia desktop o che sia mobile i siti vengono sempre visualizzati correttamente grazie ai template già pronti e 100% responsive.

Completezza dell'offerta: il piano base da 11€/mese è già di per sé eccellente per chi non ha dimestichezza con html/css o semplicemente non ha voglia di mettersi a installare WordPress o creare da zero un sito smanettando nel back-end. Il piano superiore da 17€/mese risulta assai conveniente perché include una mail con Google Workspace che di per sé costerebbe già di più se scorporato dal prezzo base di Squarespace e la possibilità di gestire un e-commerce.

Semplicità d'uso: è tutto al 100% drag&drop e tutti i servizi annessi al sito sono semplici da configurare anche da chi ha quasi zero conoscenze informatiche.

Inconvénients

Il lato oscuro di Squarespace (e di Wix e altri editor drag&drop tutto in uno): se crei un sito su Squarespace, rimane su Squarespace.
Non puoi esportarlo, non puoi farne un backup offline.
Puoi solo gestirlo e continuare a modificarlo dalla loro interfaccia proprietaria, quindi se un domani decidi di non voler più pagare un abbonamento fisso mensile ma vuoi spostare sito + servizi su un hosting dedicato con un prezzo una tantum annuale e pagare un professionista per fartelo gestire... devi rifarlo da zero.

È punto cruciale di cui tener conto nel momento in cui si è ancora nella fase di selezione iniziale: hosting dedicato/condiviso o una piattaforma tutto in uno in abbonamento?

Pourquoi passer à Squarespace

Semplicità d'uso, prezzi meno cari rispetto alla concorrenza e velocità dei server.
Kacy
  • Secteur d'activité : Institutions religieuses

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 4.0 /10

Clean, simple start-up but not the smoothest system.

Publié le 31/08/2021

I use Squarespace primarily for blogging and building a brand. It is not optimal for writing, editing and photos, but it makes for a great, clean website with many options with electronic forms, pull down menus and features. Overall, it's a great product, but still very clunky and unsteady.

Avantages

It is easy for a non-expert like me to build a blog, navigate a website and make quick edits. Squarespace stands out above the rest in simplicity with drag and drop features. It does a good job with electronic forms to make a way for more to opt in and covers all the bases on what you need for a website. They offer great analytics!

Inconvénients

The software is very clunky. I tend to use it on my MacBook, but have learned to write content somewhere safer than putting it straight into website. It has crashed so many times, and adding pictures often takes a very long time. The iOS apps seem to work better but that's not optimal for my work. I've also struggled some with text editing and formatting. The process isn't smooth.

Ghost et WordPress

Pourquoi choisir Squarespace

I wanted something cleaner that functioned as more than a blog. I wanted analytics and somewhere I could build up as I grow.

Mailchimp

Pourquoi passer à Squarespace

Squarespace was the easiest to get started right away.
Stephen
  • Secteur d'activité : Institutions religieuses

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Value and Simplicity, Meet Beauty!

Publié le 04/07/2021

I have now built over 10 full websites using Squarespace and each one continues to grow my knowledge and stretch my ability. As I aforementioned, you don’t need to be a pro, but if you are, designing an incredible, impactful and don’t miss this, mobile friendly website is simple and easy.

Avantages

The best thing about Squarespace is the ability to create gorgeous websites with little to zero experience. You don’t need to be an HTML wizard, but if you happen to be, you can still take full advantage of everything Squarespace has to offer.

Inconvénients

Honestly, it’s hard to say one. For the mid level prosumer, I haven’t found a single better option.

Pourquoi choisir Squarespace

The UI and usability were horrendous!

Pourquoi passer à Squarespace

A lot of research and recommendations from friends within the field.
Eddie
  • Secteur d'activité : E-learning
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Best in class product by far for several years now

Publié le 25/06/2021

I teach classes on digital marketing and entrepreneurship and ask my students to build a website without coding within a week that looks professional and generate sales from their website. SquareSpace has always helped them build a best in class product.

The website we have built quickly to get our companies started have resonated well with investors and everyone always compliments the look and feel of our sites.

Avantages

I have used SquareSpace for over 5 years now, using the platform to build a minimum viable product before scaling to custom built websites, to putting up new websites that look extremely professional very quickly. Everyone who looks at the websites are impressed with how they look, not knowing it only took a few minutes to build. They continue to add functionality over the years.

They have a great dedication to customer service as well that responds quickly.

Inconvénients

Moving some objects around was not always as intuitive as I thought they could be. If there are a tremendous amounts of data on a screen it may be slower to edit than it always was. Very minor bugs discovered on rare occasions. Just nitpicking, wonderful product.

Pourquoi choisir Squarespace

Wix did not adapt to mobile well and just always seems behind the curve, they had several bugs as well and did not render well on mobile. Everybody knows every WordPress template so they can recognize it's not a customize website. WordPress is also easy for anyone to hack, even for those who do not know how to code at all.

Pourquoi passer à Squarespace

More unique default templates, better looking templates, more robust features. Build it Beautiful was there slogan and has always lived true to that.