46 avis

QuickBooks Payments

Processeur de carte de crédit mobile

4,3 /5 (46 avis) Donnez votre avis !

• Fonctionnalités
des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
46 avis
Nathan S.
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Fast and easy credit card processing

Publié le 29/10/2018

I was using a set desktop solution before that had a long term commitment. This allowed us to take mobile payments anywhere we had a cell phone and get out of those long term contracts. Also it smoothly integrated into QuickBooks so it was a win-win for us.

Avantages

I has many options for taking a credit card payment. Plug in chip reader, take a picture of the card or a Bluetooth card reader is available. I like that it's month to month and if I don't use it I don't have to pay anything. It's simple and easy to integrate into quickbooks. It has a good back end that you can access from a computer to manage your payments and who is taking those payments.

Inconvénients

The cost is cheaper if you pay monthly and high volume but more expensive for the smaller low volume months. When you get logged out it can be a slow process at times to get logged back in while a customer is waiting to give you their payment.

Réponse de Intuit Traduire en français

Hi Nathan. I'm glad the integration options and flexible methods for processing have provided a simple payment management system for Complete Carpet. Thanks for reviewing, and for being a member of the QuickBooks family.

If you're running into latency with logins, rest assured I've got you covered. I suggest uninstalling/reinstalling the GoPayment app, which is the easier way to ensure your software is updated. This simple troubleshooting step will get you back up to speed and cut-down on customer wait times.

Before you go, I want to ensure you continue to get the most from the payment system. The support landing page for the program has insights into the connection to QuickBooks, as well: https://community.intuit.com/products/quickbooks-payments-help-en-us.

As for the price, I'd be glad to discuss your options. There are alternatives for your average volume, and I've got the tools to dig into your account. We'll go from there.

Nishawne P.
  • Secteur d'activité: Cosmétiques

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Works well

Publié le 01/08/2018

It's a really easy to use way to charge my clients and it interfaces nicely with my Quickbooks

Avantages

I have found this software easy to use. Customers like the interface though it keeps changing. The changes The changes tell me they are constantly trying to improve their product

Inconvénients

As a service provider I don't like that I cannot set the tips where I would like them to be. They are preset and there's nothing I can do about it. Even clients have commented that I should change it but I can't.

Réponse de Intuit Traduire en français

I'm delighted to read the product is working so well for you, Nishawne. Though you can add tips to transactions (community.intuit.com/articles/1599562), we love hearing from you guys about how we can improve. As you mentioned, the engineers work tirelessly to ensure our products provide the best value on the market.

Part of that means listening very carefully to what our customers have to say, as any changes you may have noticed are a direct effect of your feedback. You know better than anyone what would best fit Forma Beautique's needs, so I'll gladly forward your ideas to the Development Team directly. Implementing a preset gratuity is a brilliant idea, and I thank you for sharing it. Moving forward, you can stay up-to-date on all new and exciting changes at the QuickBooks Blog, here: https://intuit.me/2L2zqTv.

I appreciate you for leaving this GoPayment review, by the way. Thanks for being the best part of QuickBooks, and have a great weekend.

• Secteur d'activité: Construction

Quick Books Makes things easy

Publié le 06/04/2021

Overall, We love QuickBooks payments because we get paid quickly from our customers using credit cards.

Avantages

I love that we can take payments from our customers easily.

Inconvénients

It took a long time for us to get a card reader.

Dan M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Marketing et publicité

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Quickbook Payments Fraud

Publié le 10/10/2020

The worst customer service period.

Avantages

Billing and payment receipt can be fast but Quickbooks also determines legitmacy of bills and is currently withholding $16k for funds it received from a client that it won't return to the sender nor will they deposit it the company that invoiced account.

Inconvénients

How can a company decide after a payment has been made that the company invoicing does not have a right to do so. Quickbooks keeps the $16k in funds that was paid. The instructions provided by Quickbooks is the sender has to file paperwork to retrieve the funds while it sits on QB's bank account. The sale is lost. The client relationship
Is severed. QB has the power to do this? Is this legal?

Charron S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Divertissement
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus d'un an

Use Quickbook Payment

Publié le 25/01/2021

I am glad Quickbook has a card reader and website button to increase my customer purchase options

Avantages

Just like Square, you are able to get payments from customers using a card reader or online button.

Inconvénients

the charges in a downturn. You get charge to buy their card reader and they charge you for transaction. So, now you have to charge the customer more to get your exact amount.

Sam J.
  • Secteur d'activité: Psychologie

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Outstanding Rates

Publié le 15/09/2020

The rate is worth it alone. But I would appreciate a bit more user friendly interface.

Avantages

The rate Quickbooks offers is the best around. I pay the little extra to get the rate. Its fairly easy to use the product and convenient to use my phone.

Inconvénients

The bluetooth card reader disconnects after a few minutes and takes a bit more to get reconnected first. That's hard for intermittent sales.

Réponse de Intuit Traduire en français

Hey there, Sam. It's awesome to hear about your positive experience with the product. To address the problem you're having with the card reader, we encourage you to perform the troubleshooting steps in this article: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/learn-support/en-us/do-more-with-quickbooks/quickbooks-card-reader-connection-troubleshoot/00/139868/page/2. Doing so should target the issue directly. Wishing you the best of luck! -Hannah, The QuickBooks Team.

Kris K.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Quickbooks Payments make it easy for a price

Publié le 01/12/2020

Avantages

It was easy because it integrates with Quickbooks. I entered something and it was automatically entered into Quickbooks. I didn’t have to do any extra entering.

Inconvénients

The price, fees, and lack of transparency. The fees were very high and it was too difficult to figure out what I was paying and why. I felt like a hostage to the program because I couldn’t figure out if there was a way that I could control the fees. I detested this part of it. I switched to a transparent provider with lower fees because of this. I have to do a bit more manually because it doesn’t integrate like QB Payments does, but it’s worth it to not feel like I am at the mercy of a program/provider.

Martin M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Marketing et publicité

Quick Payment

Publié le 06/09/2019

This payment solution has been great. Quick pay time, easily integrates with Quickbooks and it is very easy to set up and use.

Avantages

Easy to use, appears very secure and customer like the payment method. The ability to use this at events and even at client locations make this one of the best ways to accept credit cards.

Inconvénients

The security is so tight that sometimes it can be hard to get signed in. We don’t use it every day so sometimes it takes a few tried to get the log in correct. That’s as much a user issue as it is a complaint. Naturally, I’d Like lower fees but for periodic usage, this a great value.

Réponse de Intuit Traduire en français

Empowering you with the tools you need to make your job easier is our top priority, Martin. We love knowing that you've enjoyed using QuickBooks GoPayment to receive your hard earned money even faster! To learn about the security measures is place, we recommend checking out the Community: https://community.intuit.com/

Thanks for an awesome review!
Morgan, The QuickBooks Team

Sibylle P.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services financiers

QuickBooks Payments - Kind to Bookkeepers

Publié le 24/11/2020

I consider QuickBooks Payments an excellent method for making it easy for customers to pay and easy to track their payments.

Avantages

Unlike other CC processors, QuickBooks Payments doesn't take out fees upfront. Instead, income enters the bookkeeping (automatically, if you have QuickBooks) in the correct gross income amounts, and fees are charged as a separate expense transaction. This makes bookkeeping much easier than when using other processors.

It's also very easy for customers to pay using this app.

Inconvénients

Last time I tried, booking a credit card refund correctly required a work-around in the customer account. It's also possible for someone working in the books to issue a credit card refund to a customer more than once, and accidentally. I'm now very careful when working in customer accounts when there's a credit card on file.

Rebecca N.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

I have been using this for my business for a number of years.

Publié le 08/03/2018

allows my clients to pay with all credit cards.

Avantages

Easy and fast to use with QBO, integrates with my accounting and the card swipe and chip reader work easily. Can pull reports from the website and track monthly totals.

Inconvénients

Would like a chip reader that could be used on desktop, not just cell phone. Time it takes to post payments to my bank account.

Catherine R.

payment software

Publié le 13/11/2018

we are still using this system and it's working great. We rarely have any problems and when we do they are solved quickly for us.

Avantages

This allowed our technicians to receive payment in the field and integrated nicely with Quick Books. It worked wonderfully for the most part.

Inconvénients

the cost of the scanners was a little high due to them not lasting as long as we would have liked.

Réponse de Intuit Traduire en français

Thanks a bunch for reviewing, Catherine. I'm delighted the software allows for the flexibility your technicians need in the field. If you ever run into issues with the scanners, I assure you there are troubleshooting steps in place. This way, the hardware will last as long as it's designed to moving forward.

This Community database article discusses troubleshooting and updates, which is widely known to fix connection issues: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/community/Payments/Set-up-bluetooth-card-reader-for-GoPayment-or-QuickBooks-Online/td-p/186471. Furthermore, the product experts on Facebook (Intuit QuickBooks) and Twitter (QBCares) would be glad to provide more insight if the info above doesn't do the trick. I'm thrilled your problems are always solved quickly, and this chat based channel is another excellent support option.

Laura S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Santé, bien-être et fitness

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

We use the Go Payment mobile app at work.

Publié le 15/07/2018

Convenience, ease of use, fair pricing.

Avantages

What I like most about the Go Payment app is that in real-time it is easy to use. Comprehensive. It's great how it seamlessly integrates into QuickBooks online and then into our bank account.

Inconvénients

Least favorite thing about Go Payment is QuickBooks merchant services. If there is a bump in the process, funds are held in their payments/collections department without notification to the user. It is up to us to figure out something is off, and make the inquiries. While doing that, I have gotten varying resolution answers from various reps. Is confusing and time-consuming.

Réponse de Intuit Traduire en français

Hi Laura. I can provide some insight into why funds may be held, as I know how this could affect a business. Please know this protocol is in place to keep you safe and protect against greater loss. This being said, I appreciate your review and the opportunity to help.

To start, check out the info at community.intuit.com/articles/1601181. Because each case is different, customer's with funds on hold must speak to a case manager who has the expertise to get you squared away. The article above touches on how you can find the status of your transaction in the Merchant Service Center (more on that at community.intuit.com/articles/1600594). In the event your deposit is under review, you'll also receive an official notification email including a case number and next steps.

If you have questions, please feel welcome to send me an email (QBCares@Intuit.com). I want to make sure you have all the info you deserve and hope to hear from you soon.

Lindsey N.

Decent software

Publié le 12/03/2020

Because of my issues with the card reader, I don’t use QB go payment as much as I used to. But I still have to offer it to my customers who only use cards.

Avantages

I like the software for this program. The online program is easy to navigate and easy to find what I’m looking for ex: totals, fees etc..

Inconvénients

My app often fails or kicks me out and I have to log back in (annoying). My card scanner never works correctly. I have to swipe the card 3x, hop on 1 foot then slide the card for it to work! Ridiculous and time consuming

Rhiannon R.
  • Secteur d'activité: Photographie

Simple and fast

Publié le 14/12/2018

Avantages

Go payment is easy and fast to use. If you have the app on your phone or tablet and out doing business, you can charge a customer right there and then on the spot. You are able to swipe the card with the card reader or key it in manually. Once you take payment you have the option to send a receipt of the sale and get a signature from the customer for extra security. The software is well design and works flawlessly.

Inconvénients

I do not have any cons currently. Everything works as expected and it the apps seems to always be up and running/updated

• Secteur d'activité: Immobilier
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Perfect for Service Providers (no card reader necessary!)

Publié le 05/09/2018

I'm a home inspector and I am able to take payments right at the home now. I use this on about 50% of my home inspections and my clients love it.

Avantages

I love that this software feels extremely professional when I'm asking for payment when I'm at someone's home. I don't have to enter in any information, I simply scan their debit or credit card and ask them to sign it. I also love that they have the option to receive a receipt right there. It's so nice to scan the card on my phone with the camera as opposed to carry around a clunky card reader.

Inconvénients

Every now and then it is unable to read a card and I have to enter it in manually, which is frustrating. I also wish it integrated more seamlessly with Quickbooks Invoicing. Obviously I also would like to see the fee for credit card processing lower, but it's not horrible.

• Secteur d'activité: Immobilier
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Take payments at mobile shows or wherever you need

Publié le 07/05/2019

Avantages

This was a great addition that allows us to take credit card payments at trade shows and other places that we don't have access to a PC.

Inconvénients

Sometimes difficult to setup, but for the most part very reliable.

Réponse de Intuit Traduire en français

Comments like yours are what we strive for! Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know what you think of QuickBooks, as it's wonderful to hear the program is exceeding your expectations and is simplifying how you run your business.

Should you find yourself in need of help, rest assured you can find assistance from the Product Experts who monitor our Facebook (Intuit QuickBooks) and Twitter (QBCares) pages. They're available 7 days a week from 8 am to 10 pm EST (8-8 on weekends), and will work with you over chat.

Enjoy!
Grant, The QuickBooks Team

Andrew C.
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans

Good credit card processing

Publié le 18/04/2018

Avantages

Works well for credit card payments. It has some nice features like putting a hold on a card. Reasonable fees for processing.

Inconvénients

I wish the hold on the credit card could be for a longer duration. Sometimes it is a bit clunky to figure out how to release or apply a hold.

Réponse de Intuit Traduire en français

Well hello again, Andrew. Once more, thanks so much for leaving your observations, and I'll gladly provide some more information about how holds work. While the amount of time an authorization stays on your customer's card is dependent upon their financial institution, most fall off on their own (typically within 7-10 business days). This means you'll need to reauthorize after seven days to ensure the money is still available in the customer's bank. After authorizing the funds in the Merchant Service Center, you can capture them. You can do this from Processing Tools > Capture Authorized Funds, and a capture is the point at which the funding process begins. While I have you here, I'll link you to this overview article on this topic: https://community.intuit.com/articles/1600562-process-and-capture-a-voice-authorization. I hope this helps!

Bryan W.
  • Secteur d'activité: Produits alimentaires
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

GoPayment the software that you should get for your transactions

Publié le 03/08/2018

GoPayment is suitable for all business, the small ones, medium, and the big ones will be well served with this software

Avantages

This software is super easy to use and also user friendly. GoPayment can be intergrated with other software thus giving it an added advantage over other payment software

Inconvénients

The customer support needs some improvement because this is the major problem with this software. I have no other problem with GoPayment

Marsha K.
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Recommend to my business clients and they love it

Publié le 13/05/2017

Avantages

Super easy and free set-up, automatic entry and sync with Quickbooks Online, our recommended small business accounting. Solid technology that works reliably. Compared to Square it is much more reliable and less buggy. Read my side by side comparison review of mobile card reader app GoPayment vs Square http://best4businesses.com/finance/quickbooks-gopayment-review/

Inconvénients

Sometimes I have found customer service hard to reach. A few people have mentioned that it can be hard to cancel your account if you change merchant accounts.

Phil S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Organisme social ou civique

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

More seamless to transition data to Quickbooks

Publié le 16/05/2018

Avantages

I love that it makes the importing of data from GoPayment to Quickbooks online seamless. We have liked it and used it now for several years after we had used Square Payments for 3-4 years.

Inconvénients

Cost is fair, would like to pay less but we've typically used it now that the process is so seamless to import GoPayment data into Quickbooks online.

Tasha W.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Good

Publié le 25/05/2018

Avantages

It easily goes into quickbook; very easy to start using; was able to get an account quickly; set up was eqsy; eaay to make transactions

Inconvénients

I cant reach custumer service. Very diidicukt to get the answers you need. You need to ho online to do everything and if system down you cant do it. They cant help you

Steve P.

• Support client

Great company helping smaller companies grow..

Publié le 05/03/2018

Avantages

It's super convenient this company charges low interest rates make smaller companies grow faster.
I appreciate your customer service . Very polite people and always available to help me with anything I have concerns with.

Brian C.
  • Secteur d'activité: Comptabilité

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Extremely Poor Customer Service

Publié le 27/02/2020

Product works well and is fairly-priced. Customer service is a joke.

Avantages

Product is priced fairly and is easy to use

Inconvénients

customer service is terrible. First card reader quit after less than a year of use. Intuit would not replace. Bought second reader and would not work out of the box. Requested replacement reader. They sent a lower-end model than we had originally purchased. Called again to request correct replacement model. They would not expedite shipping. Total of 8 hours on the phone with customer service and I still don't have a working reader.

Sally B.
  • Secteur d'activité: Santé, bien-être et fitness
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The montly cost is well worth it

Publié le 02/11/2018

Avantages

With a click of a button it is so easy to send a bill or statement to a client

Inconvénients

No issues or concerns with the payment feature of the software

Réponse de Intuit Traduire en français

Hi Sally. I'm thrilled QuickBooks is streamlining the billing and statement process for Dr. Charles Ashley Mann & Associates. Should you ever have any questions about the payments feature, I invite you to explore the Community database at https://community.intuit.com/browse/quickbooks-online-payments. I want you to know that help is only ever a click away, and the Community is an excellent support space.

I appreciate you taking the time to review, by the way!

• Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Support client

I used Gopayment for my retail business to track purchases and process card payments.

Publié le 20/03/2018

Avantages

I liked the the software is very user friendly and easy to manage inventory, and view transactions for order details.

Inconvénients

I dislike that customers can not be added to track their purchases. I dislike that reports can not be ran to track purchase totals over a period of time. I dislike that inventory is not tracked.