LogMeIn Rescue

4,6 (159)
Donnez votre avis !
Assistance à distance pour les services d'assistance, les call centers et les organisations

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

159 avis

Florent
Florent
  • Secteur d'activité : Télécommunications
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Rescue - Avis

Publié le 07/01/2023

Avantages

Le logiciel me permet de contacter Microsoft, et d'être aidé à distance via ce logiciel professionnel.

Inconvénients

Le prix, le logiciel est vraiment chers par rapport à certains concurrents.

Kouadio franck arnold
Kouadio franck arnold
  • Secteur d'activité : Internet
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

Bon outil

Publié le 10/11/2022

Avantages

Contrôle à distance pour une assistance au travail pour entreprise

Inconvénients

Aucun Point faible constaté pendant son utilisation

Claire
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction

Très pratique

Publié le 17/09/2022

Avantages

Lorsque j’ai des soucis avec mon ordinateur, l’informaticien peut prendre le contrôle à distance, cela est un gain de temps et d’argent considérable.

Inconvénients

Pas de point faible mais cela fait un peu peur qu’on ait accès à l’entièreté des fichiers de l’ordinateur

allan
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Great tool for remote support inside the cloud

Publié le 10/04/2018

Avantages

It s easy to use, agent installed locally on each laptop. it works on mobile, pc and mac and you can join with other logmein products.
The solution is sold with a lot of secured futures and audit functions, records... are also built in. It is pretty responsive and have good performance.
Secure chat is here and you can have multiple session at the same time and use integrated secure file transfert when needed.
There are many connectors available ( servicenow. salesforce... )

Great tool for remote support

Inconvénients

Price may be a little bit high but when you need security and quality there is no compromises. I don't know other solutions with so much integration. The only thing missing is an integration with Atlassian solutions like Jira helpdesk on Microsoft SCCM.

Best, powerfull remote software

Publié le 22/06/2022

If we exclude price then this is the best remote software I have ever used with clients, it provided everything we are looking for.

Avantages

Easy to install on clients devices and techs console is easy to be used as desktop app or Web access.
The feature that user click the icon on desktop and it appears as waiting session on console is just amazing feature.
When waiting session is there, there is sound alert, blinks which is great.
It reboots and reconnect automatically and can reboot in safe mode as well.
Save notes to session and save previous chat history.

Inconvénients

There is nothing to dislike about this product but with great and awesome features it is just expensive solution compared to others.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Needs Inovation

Publié le 24/10/2018

Avantages

LogMeIn was very stable when we used it. When requesting a code it worked every time without fail. Connections held strong and were rarely dropped.

Inconvénients

We stopped using this as our main point of screen- sharing. About a year ago. We still use them as a back up, but there are better cheaper products on the market. We switched to a product where all users had accounts and transferring via a link was simple. They really need to do some updates, the interface looks old and clunky

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Simple direct tool for clients to connect with.

Publié le 12/07/2018

We were able to create a custom domain that links to our clients and initiates a session. The only issue that we run into is when the user does not accept the access prompts that appear. Outside of the connection issue at times this is a great product. They are regularly adding features that are needed and improving on the ones that are already there.

Avantages

I like that it's simple for a user to connect to us from an e-mailed link. They open the page follow the directions and then we are connected.

Inconvénients

When the app doesn't connect, it doesn't connect. The support team is slow to respond to these types of requests, and the fix is usually something unrelated that doesn't help.

EXCELLENT SERVICE EVER

Publié le 03/05/2019

If you are work in Big company and you have lots of customers then LogMeIn is the best software for the access your customer's computer screen. You can access 10 remotes at the same time on 1 console. I can handle all the customers at the same time.

Avantages

The LogMeIn rescue is the best remote screen sharing software. I work in Digiteck we all use LogMeIn console for remote access. Good Speed. With lots of extra features. Calling Card, Session hold, etc

Inconvénients

Nothing, I use this software for the last 3 years. I don't think so i have any problem in 3 years. It's easy to access.

• Secteur d'activité : Internet
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 5 001–10 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Remote tool you can count on.

Publié le 23/01/2019

It was really easy to deploy it and have my team start using it. There are very little internal training required. We have also had pretty decent experience in the few occasions we have had to contact their support staff.

Avantages

I loved how easy it was for our users to connect to our support staff. A lot of the users we support are not very tech savvy and can get frustrated really easily if they cant figure out what is needed from them. We very rarely had that problem with LogMeIn. It is really easy to get users to download and run this tool to get connected. I also liked how many options it has once you are connected. It can auto connect after a reboot. You can even use it if you need to push a computer into safe mode. File transfer is easy and works great. And it can even pull a lot of information about the end user's PC with a single click.

It is definitely a tool built with support specifically in mind and it shows. My team counts on it on almost a daily basis and it has very rarely let us down.

Inconvénients

It is expensive. No getting around it. But you are paying for exceptionally good quality.

Erica
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Time is money and this is saves so much time!

Publié le 27/07/2016

We have used Log Me In Rescue for nearly 10 years now. We haven't found anything that they cannot do. They even have the ability to support mobile devices.

Avantages

We can jump on computers and fix problems without having too much down time for end users.

Inconvénients

I cannot think of any at this time.

Hesham Gomaa Elmasry

Online PCs with LogMeIn

Publié le 11/08/2018

Avantages

The best is that I can add my home's PC and any number of my work's PCs online under my account, so I can access my work's PC from home and vise verse, also I can add client's PCs to my account so I can easily connect to help them for any technical problems, the great also is that I can do that even from my cell phone, so even while transportation time, I can help my colleagues and my clients.

The performance is very good and it really bugs free, I like also the availability to turn the destination PC's screen to black, so others don't know what I'm doing, also no problems with CTRL+Alt+Delete for the destination PC as LogMeIn avails a special button for this.

Inconvénients

Sometimes I find the destination PC is turned off, so I suggest to add a cell phone# with each added PC, so if it is Off and if I'm trying to connect to it, LogMeIn should send a message or a notification to the cell phone number's owner that "My Name" is trying to access your PC and it is Off, please turn it on.

Girish
Girish
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Remote support has never felt closer

Publié le 23/08/2022

Avantages

Financial-grade TLS 1.2 with 256-bit advanced encryption is very secure for all communcation

Inconvénients

Can be used by few people for wrong purposes by hackers

Sunil
Sunil
  • Secteur d'activité : Informatique et sécurité réseau
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans

Decent remote access software

Publié le 18/05/2018

Avantages

Great little application that makes it a ton easier to support users remotely. Users can connect to a session, or admins can initiate a remote session from their end. Fairly light in terms of resource usage, and easy to navigate.

Inconvénients

Price is a bit high in light of other free options available in the market. The features do make up for the price, but might be a sticking point for users who don't need ALL the features offered by LogMeIn.

• Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Remote support for mobile and desktop

Publié le 22/08/2022

I help employees with computers and software remotely.

I help employees with computers and software remotely.

Avantages

It is possible to get remote help for computers, Macs, and mobile devices. The devices can be accessed quickly without the need to install any software. Reports on user satisfaction, performance, and session statistics can be created. Sessions can be automatically recorded, and earlier sessions can be reviewed.

Inconvénients

It is worth it for the remote connection and its prices, but it is not the cheapest one. Simultaneous connections may be improved. Before starting sessions, there are some user access limitations to be completed in Windows.

• Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés

LogMeIn Rescue makes remote IT support simple and fast

Publié le 11/04/2019

As a daily IT support analyst, I am constantly supporting remote users in our sales field and across the country in various offices. The ability to remote in with a simple click of a link on the user's part is essential for me being able to complete tickets and solve issues for our users quickly without the need for them to ship in equipment.

Avantages

The ability to remote into users systems from around the country quickly and efficiently. Using admin credentials to install software or help with issues that they can't do themselves makes life in IT support a lot easier

Inconvénients

I really don't have many cons to list honestly. But I guess a little bit clearer understanding of all the features available would be nice. Also, for very very un-tech savvy people, even having to click a link and run the download can be difficult. Just clicking a link only would be easier.

Josue

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

one of the best remote tools

Publié le 30/07/2018

easy way to fix clients computer issues with out dealing with email back and forward if you have clients out side of your building I support clients all over the globe and this tool is the best for me to assist them.

Avantages

One of the best remote tool for the IT world I used this software every day when clients not follow my direction on on email so i remote in to their computers to help them out and this is an easy way to do that cannot live without it. hahahah

Inconvénients

NO cons its simply enough that anyone can used no one can go wrong without it I think every company that does IT should do have this tool.

Christa
Christa
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers

LogMeIn Rescue

Publié le 25/09/2018

I've used this in a business setting when I worked technical support. It is an invaluable tool for accessing a users device and solving an issue in less time then a conversation can do alone. It increased the efficiency of the technical support desk.

Avantages

This software provides easy access to the end users device and makes remote support so much more convenient.

Inconvénients

If you have a user who is not computer savvy getting them to click the proper buttons to allow remote access can be a challenge you need to work through before you can address the issue that they called about.

Jonathan

Fast and simple

Publié le 10/11/2017

Relatively quick connection to a wide variety of devices

Relatively quick connection to a wide variety of devices

Avantages

I like that it can connect to almost anything on demand. It's very easy to use and explain how to use remotely. It's features are nice - being able to see system information from one pane is great! The file transfer capability is also intuitive.
I rarely have any issues with the connections I make with it.

Inconvénients

The cost is pretty significant - there are much more cost effective solutions that are just as good if not better than this one. Also streaming high quality sessions seems to cause more latency/choppyness than equivalent sessions done through other products.

Jorge

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Good option for remote assitance

Publié le 15/06/2021

I user for several years, until I found Zoho assis, way cheaper and with mobile support.

Avantages

Easy to use. Quick download for client. Very good to send and receive files

Inconvénients

Mobile support not included (aditional licence payment).

Alternatives envisagées

TeamViewer Remote
Tim

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Good product but the customer support could use some work

Publié le 15/03/2018

Assists us by letting us into the life of the user and being able to remote in to their system to solve issues they couldn't on their own.

Avantages

This product has helped us assist customers through remote sessions and by being able to remote in to their machines in order to solve issues they couldn't on their own. The interface is simple enough but could maybe get an image upgrade as it seems a little stuck in the past.

Inconvénients

The interface is simple enough but could maybe get an image upgrade as it seems a little stuck in the past. I haven't run into any major issues, but when I do need to contact customer support it is a constant struggle of getting or being escalated up the ladder until you get to someone who can help you.

Tyler
  • Secteur d'activité : Divertissement
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

I use Log Me In all the time to assist my family friends with PC and phone issues.

Publié le 27/12/2017

I am able to quickly reach out and assist my friends and family with video editing, computer issues, or every day issues related to PC usage.

Avantages

I love that I can connect to any phone or PC any time that I need to with little to no effort. My dad is a network administrator, and he showed me how to use this when I was 10 years old. Any software that is easy enough for a 10 year old to use and understand yet powerful enough for use in a company requiring remote support for 60,000 people is a very well built and excellent tool for remote computer support.

Inconvénients

The cost. Without any student discounts this software is over the price a year which is simply out of the "shadetree" Computer Tech's price range.

Jenna

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Good

Publié le 02/07/2019

Avantages

You can connect to your customers/clients remotely by sending them a web link and a secure pin code for them to enter. You can request control of the computer and the customer authorises this action. there is the ability to record the session too which is helpful for reviewing support cases.

Inconvénients

The recordings have at times been unreliable at times, which has meant we have lost data necessary to review cases. The support team are actively assisting with this.

Timothy

Love it.

Publié le 23/07/2019

Very good application, has everything I need to be able to help users remotely.

Very good application, has everything I need to be able to help users remotely.

Avantages

The ability to handle multiple sessions at once. Pause/Resume sessions.

Inconvénients

Unable to remote into a computer using just their computer name/IP - It will find it, but always say the username/password is incorrect, when it isnt.

Sharing Screen is easy with LogMeIn Rescue

Publié le 19/05/2019

Avantages

With the help of internet i can share computer screens and can do work on the LogMeIn Rescue Enabled computer. Easy to install. Marker is available. Eraser is there to remove marked content on the screen.

Inconvénients

Software is not optimised ang is a bit slow.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Quite possibly the easiest to use, most streamlined remote support solution we've ever used!

Publié le 08/03/2018

Avantages

I love that the entire service can easily be scaled up or down, accommodating to large help desks & smaller help desks equally. It's made it incredibly easy to provide technical support to our employees and customers, unlike anything we've used before.

Inconvénients

My least favorite thing is that support can sometimes take some time. Everything else is fast, reliable, and flexible.