4,3 (469)
Donnez votre avis !
Logiciel pour cabinet de kinésithérapie

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

469 avis

Publié le 09/01/2019

WebPT has alot of benefits that other software like it does not and if you are trying to decide between them I would definitely go with WebPT they have great customer service support any time you call they do their best to help with the problem.

Avantages

WebPT is the easiest electronic medical records software to use it is very userfriendy and easy to train employees on. The appointment reminders are a great feature and alot of patients sign up for them and we have seen an increase of patients making appointments because of the remiders. It is nice to be able to schedule for multiple providers without having to open a new screen or change a provider like you do on many other medical software. It is easy to add a new patient or new insurance or a new provider. Scanning documents directly into a patients chart is also a time saver and a neat feature as well as being able to fax initial evaluations or progress notes to doctors for signatures from WebPT.

Inconvénients

Somtimes the software has a glitch and deletes an appointment or moves it to a different time.

Kalin
Kalin

Great Healthcare Software

Publié le 09/04/2020

Overall, WebPT has been an excellent platform for tracking patient progress and information. It is very convenient due to the fact that it is web-based and can be accessed across many devices and platforms.

Avantages

I used this software as a physical therapy tech to keep notes on patients and make notes on their progress. One of the best features of WebPT is that it is web-based, so it can be accessed anywhere. It also allowed my facility to save money on computers by just using Chromebooks instead of having to buy full-fledged PCs for the clinic.

Inconvénients

This visual interface is very basic, and the aesthetics have not been updated in quite a while. While this is just a nitpicking gripe, I would like to see a little bit of an update in the interface to make it look cleaner and more modern. This is definitely personal preference, however, and some may prefer the no-nonsense layout.

Dan

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 2.0 /10

Administration

Publié le 06/11/2017

From a therapist prospective, it is easy to use but there are cons.

From a therapist prospective, it is easy to use but there are cons.

Avantages

Therapists say it is easy to use. You may scan documents into the program for storage which is helpful. The ability to have a 'comment section' that therapist see when seeing a patient is nice. You can put a unique comment regarding the payer here such as X insurance does not allow X treatment

Inconvénients

Reports are pitiful. We have to do so much manual work to see what we need to see. Also compliance is very lacking. For example, some insurance contracts allow us to bill the 8 minute rule by unique cpt code per CPT rules (not Medicare/Federal programs which have more restrictive rules with total time Trump). For these commercial contracts if a provider does 12 minutes of 97140, 12 minutes of 97110 and 12 minutes of 97112 we can bill 3 units even through the total time is only 36 minutes. (Please take a Gwenda seminar for all the documentation to show in certain circumstances where this is allowed for non-Medicare non-Federal payers). In order to handle this scenario in WebPT, you must shut off all over-site. If you shut off all over-site, things get crazy. For example, if a therapist accidently logs 30 units instead of 30 minutes, WebPT will now not notify you. The only way to proof before billing to see how many minutes is assigned to each cpt code is to open each an every note and look. There is NO REPORT or billing log that will tell you how many minutes are assigned to each cpt code. That is why I spend 8 hours every two weeks opening each and every note for specific payers to see if units are assigned correctly. I commonly find 22 minutes of 97140 where the therapist assigned 2 units to this. This is overbilling and I have to manually open each note to catch it. Other major software out there can easily handle this scenario. Also, the system will not give cancel/no show rates per each unique provider. We have to manually do this. Also, we can run a great report for Medicare but not for any other payers. For example our state has a unique requirement for rehab agencies in which we have to do recerts more frequently than required by Medicare. We can run a report for Medicare to help track when they are due, but there is not the option to run this same report for other payers in addition to Medicare. It's very frustrating that our info is in there but we can't report on it. In retrospect we wish we would have went with Clinicient, BMS or something else.

• Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé

We LOVE WebPT!

Publié le 30/07/2019

Avantages

You can use it from your phone or at home easily and it is very intuitive. It forces you to follow documentation guidelines so you are always compliant.

Inconvénients

It's not always easy to get in touch with customer service, which was really only an issue when we were switching over from one EMR to WebPT

Alternatives envisagées

Cost, it was PT specific
Heather
Heather

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

WebPT has made scheduling, documentation and billing so much easier!! We perform better with...

Publié le 25/09/2017

My job is easier to manage and our company is able to be more productive.

My job is easier to manage and our company is able to be more productive.

Avantages

I love that WebPT allows customization of so many areas so we can make it work best for us - we are not stuck with a one size fits all approach. We select what color / style appointments show up in to reflect what payer type or appointment type is scheduled. We can bulk edit the schedule to make it fit our therapists availability. They have an agreement with Kareo so our billing flows over easily. I also love the reports to keep good tabs on what we are doing and how things are processing.

Inconvénients

I am waiting for them to fine tune a few things to come along side us even more for compliance when we do addendums.

Brittany
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Utter lack of professionalism

Publié le 09/10/2023

I am an LMT and have a medically focused practice, therefore, most of what I do overlaps with some of what PT's do. Given this fact, I have been searching for a new EMR and RMC system that is all integrated. I just got off of a "sales call" that couldn't have been longer than 3 minutes with [sensitive content hidden] clearly thought that being on a call with me was a waste of his time. I got eye rolls, told maybe I should find someone to jerry-rig a system together for massage therapists since they don't exist even after telling him multiple times that what WebPT offers is what I am looking for. He immediately told me that I would be looking at paying $300-$700 a month and asked if that was something I could afford because he didn't want to waste time, you know giving me a demo like we were supposed to be doing. He told me they charge $150 per month to use their scheduler and scoffed at me when I get all of that functionality for free from another platform. He did everything he could to try to get me off of the phone by throwing what he figured were numbers I couldn't afford. The fact is I can afford that, and I will pay another company that money now, because [sensitive content hidden] you were demeaning and dismissive. This is the third phone call I have set-up with this company's sales department and have all three times been treated terribly.

Avantages

Don't know, sales wouldn't even give me a demo.

Inconvénients

Dismissive, unprofessional sales team.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

We have been using web pt for about 2 years now and our experience has been wonderful with it.

Publié le 21/11/2017

Ease of use for an EMR system.

Ease of use for an EMR system.

Avantages

I really like that this software is easy to use and have found it extremely easy to train staff. I also like that there are many places to put extra in house information if needed. The reports section has also been an extreme help to our company as the missed notes reports will pick up if any therapists have any outstanding notes. This helps us in our a/r . I also find the the appointment reminders to be of help as well. The fact that there are more than one place to put in authorizations is helpful to keeping track of auth.

Inconvénients

Sometimes there are glitches in the system. It doesnt happen often but when it does the whole system freezes.

• Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001–5 000 employés

Publié le 09/05/2019

Avantages

I love all the drop down options to make documentation easier and more efficient.

Inconvénients

Wish there was a little easier way to add body parts in for ROM and testing that are not directly correlated to injury, i.e. when they have multiple injuries like shoulder and ankle.

Janet
Janet

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

WebPT is such a time saving tool for our clinic!

Publié le 28/11/2017

Ease of workflow and tracking of our documentation

Ease of workflow and tracking of our documentation

Avantages

There are so many check points in Web PT that it makes it almost impossible not to be complient with all the rules and regulations including Medicare!

Great Software for PT

Publié le 05/02/2019

Avantages

This software is wonderful for scheduling and documentation. They help us stay compliant with new rules and laws.

Inconvénients

The price is rising - there are more features over time though.

Casey

Easy access to information

Publié le 22/05/2023

We solve issues with documentation. We can produce patient charts to patients or agencies that need them quickly. It has been a boon for this reason!

Avantages

The product is easy to use and integrates almost seamlessly with Therabill. Additionally, having all patient information in one application versus many is ideal to providing the patient the best possible care.

Inconvénients

Sometimes the reminders do not get sent to patient and following updates WebPT is sometimes down for significant time.

Alternatives envisagées

Tebra et InsightEMR

Pourquoi passer à WebPT

It was a much easier product to navigate and get right.
Sam
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 4.0 /10

Maybe I'm just unlucky

Publié le 23/07/2019

Avantages

It is nice to look at, visually appealing and seems to have a lot of features that could make for an excellent platform but as a single clinician practice, it has been nothing but headaches since I started about 7 months ago. It was easy to use since I used it at a previous clinic. This would be a review for both webpt and therabill. I think they got to the party early and have excellent marketing, however there have been so many issues and time wasted fixing their errors. Actively looking for other options.

Inconvénients

- WebPT recently switched clearing houses from Office Ally to Availity and I was assured it would be a seamless transition. None of my charges were going through due to EDI errors. No one knew what was happening so they had me complete the change over early. I filled out all forms several times because apparently there is no communication in this organization. Constant phone calls/emails stating I needed to complete forms I already completed. Called and after a 45-minute wait no answers, just do the forms again or call the insurance companies. I could not submit charges for one MONTH. That is crushing for a startup practice. Turns out they never sent me the emails with instructions on what to change in their bill on my end. So I got an apology, great
- Upon setting up my account Webpt put the incorrect clinic info (phone number and fax) on all outgoing faxes. For 3 months I was wondering why I never got POC returned until a doctor called personally and asked for my fax # because everything was getting kicked back.
- More recently entire notes won't load (charges are missing, portions of notes) After submitting a ticket they say it is because 1)my internet is too slow (it's about 5x their recommended speeds) 2) I have too many windows open (apparently the scheduler and a documentation note are too many) and 3) I'm not completing the notes fast enough, so, start from scratch and do an evaluation again.
- Support hold wait times, more than an hour at times

Suzanne

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

The private practice doesn't matter to them...

Publié le 22/06/2023

Don't use their billing system - they will nearly destroy you. EMR is fair, but cumbersome. Not efficient in this time of productivity demands due to low reimbursement. REACH has been helpful to us, but is a piecemeal approach and you pay "extra". Love the outcome measures feature but doesn't integrate to this point for MIPS reporting. KEET MIPS has been misrepresented in 2023 (since they merged with Clinicient) and markedly increases the therapist's work - doesn't integrate with the current documentation system which then means you double the work for outcome measures and reporting - as per usual 'their team is working on an integration". Typical WebPT rolling out/selling a product that is not "ready". Generally, support is poor - and I stand by this on all fronts. If they answer you within 48 hours they count it as "responding", but in reality they don't usually solve the problem - they just ask a question to divert it and "pass the buck". We have been with WebPT 12 years - just added their billing system January 2023... that was the proverbial straw to break the camels back. We can't run fast enough at this point. 5 office practice. Leaving. They are too big to care.

Avantages

WebPT REACH may have had the largest impact positively on our practice. Otherwise, their EMR software is being lapped by more efficient customizable programs.

Inconvénients

Support. Support. Support. Products sold that actually aren't ready! They lie!

Austen

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 3.0 /10

Good at some things. Bad at some things. Could be the best.

Publié le 16/05/2023

The documentation is fairly quick and efficient, however, it could be improved.

The documentation is fairly quick and efficient, however, it could be improved.

Avantages

WebPT is easy to use and document. The HEP is a good adjunct.

Inconvénients

The developers are slow to address known issues and have increase price citing that they have had to make updates. They have devoted significant resources to ensuring that they meet DEI requirements while neglecting issues that impact patient care.

Jean

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great EMR for outpatient occupational therapy!

Publié le 14/08/2015

Avantages

This software is very intuitive and easy for therapists to learn. It has cut down on our documentation time, which is something I have heard never happens with EMRs. We have peace of mind in knowing that our Medicare and Medicaid notes are compliant as the software gives you multiple reminders of the areas to fill in. Once you get the red error messages a few times, you start to pay attention and learn the correct way to document to avoid the errors. The ICD-10 testing feature is awesome and the ICD-10 finder tool is very easy to use when you are documenting on your patient. We were very nervous to transition to EMR, thinking it would be a nightmare. The first 3 days were semi-challenging and then we had smooth sailing.

The evaluation areas have many different tests but if you don't find what you need there is always the additional comments box that is helpful for clarification.

Inconvénients

We are a hand therapy clinic, so we tend to document our splinting in the custom codes section since the codes listed on their billing sheet are not what we need. There tend to be a lot of codes on the billing sheet that we would never use but at this point, there is not an option to delete(not really a huge deal).

The training process was OK. The training modules were not very helpful and at times did not work but we found "practice" to be the best learning tool as we transitioned from paper charts to EMR. During the "onboarding" process, you send an email to your specialist and will usually hear from them the next day and at times, we needed to have a response sooner. At this point, we are considered trained, so we can call the 800 number and usually can speak to someone within 20 minutes.

Nicole

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

WebPT from an administrative persective

Publié le 14/05/2018

Avantages

WebPT is very user friendly. All new hires pick up the program fairly quickly - both administrative personnel and Physical Therapists. WebPT appointments are color coded which is extremely helpful for scheduling. There are several reports that we use frequently in our office - payment reports, Medicare cap reports, billing reports, etc. Patient accounts hold everything that our office needs: insurance details, prescription details, authorization details, and a place to scan documents.

Inconvénients

Our biggest con with WebPT is that there is no excellent way to make sure that our patients do not get scheduled or seen past their authorization, visit, or prescription limit. There is a dashboard but we don't find that it works well nor is it efficient. Many patients don't show up on the report in the amount of time that we need to get authorization. We wish that WebPt would flag our front desk if they are scheduling an appointment beyond a limit that we have set up.

Louis

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 3.0 /10

Unhappy customer

Publié le 08/02/2019

The system has many draw backs. I would not recommend them if you can find a better system.

Avantages

Cloud based, integration with billing. Clean looking interface. Medicare compliance and easy to write compliant notes

Inconvénients

Reporting is incorrect. Does not accurately track patient visits. System can run very slowly and can take a very long time to load. This leads to significant amount of time wasted when trying to document patient visits. Info can be lost and whole notes can be blank because data did not save properly. Appointments can disappear off of the schedule or re-appear after being canceled. Co-pays can also disappear even though they were input. Customer service is pleasant but will recommend simple trouble shooting over and over. When that doesn't work, they send the issue up to tier two. Then you get an email that they are working on it, but it rarely gets resolved. The cost of the service is high. They charge for appointment reminders and other add-ons.

Ellen

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

WebPT user review

Publié le 26/12/2016

WebPT is great because there is no need to purchase software, etc. WebPT is VERY labor intensive compared to other PT documentation systems. The upside is that you can count on WebPT to implement requirements into the software to help ensure compliance with Medicare, etc. I have considered leaving WebPT because it is so very time consuming to use as a documentation system. I wish it were more voice to text friendly with fewer tabs.

Avantages

It incorporates regulations such as PQRS, etc.

Inconvénients

It takes waa ay yy toooooo long to document anything. Too many tabs. A lot of redundancy. Not very voice to text compatible.

Réponse de WebPT

Hi Ellen,
Thank you for taking the time to review us on Capterra. You mentioned wanting the ability to personalize templates, and I wanted to make sure you're familiar with the ability to create customizable templates within WebPT. The user guide for creating those custom eval profiles can be found here: https://community.webpt.com/education/user-guides/customized-initial-exam-user-guide/. I hope this helps you document faster! If you have other questions/concerns, don't hesitate to reach out to me at emily.ely@webpt.com.
Thanks,
Emily

Ashly

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

WebPT is so user friendly and as a front desk worker it is the number one thing I look for.

Publié le 08/05/2017

An all inclusive program that is user friendly and allows me to do my job in a timely yet professional manner.

Avantages

It is extremely user friendly. Everything I need to use is easily accessible or in a logical spot. With the new update I also like the addition of the blue i's for short cuts to useful information. I use this program at least 8 hours a day and sometimes even 12 hours. If a program isn't user friendly it effects my entire job and therefore patient interaction. With WebPT it makes patient interaction timely, and therefore impresses patients, and makes them trust that we know how to help them.

Inconvénients

If I would have to answer this question, the only thing I can think of is that when I need to call tech support it is usually due to wrong visit counts or used authorized visits. This is extremely important so that I can keep the patient informed if we are running out of insurance visits, and authorized visits ensures we get paid for our services. We have a very caring staff, but we can't give away all our services for free or we won't make it as an office.

Alexandra
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Good for most uses

Publié le 10/12/2016

The good: the appearance is clean and the interface is functional. The fields with diagnosis, code, and other history are quite thorough. People other than rehab receive printed notes that are clear and easy to read. This professional appearance can be critical, for example, if Medicare or private insurance requests to manually review the notes to determine the appropriateness of therapy. The ICD-10 code finder for the evaluations is very helpful. The billing reports are particularly useful with ICD-10 codes visible and details of each code available when the user hovers over the codes with the mouse. The automatically generated daily notes and plan of care for evaluations are a real time-saver.

The caveats: the cost-effectiveness of the software is inversely proportional to the volume of the clinic. For a small, solo practice the add-ons of billing, faxing and quality reporting are too steep. As for PQRS, well, the joke is not on me because I decided that the cost of the reporting feature would be more than any penalties I might incur by not participating. For the daily notes: the goals are pulled into every note and that can be cumbersome. The flowsheet is the weak point of the software: it is cumbersome, generating a separate flowsheet for each session instead of making a cumulative chart.

Avantages

The professional appearance. There is absolutely nothing wrong with an old-fashioned typed SOAP note and a hand-filled flowsheet, but I believe that a reviewer with a limited science or health background is more likely to feel that the therapist is professional and appropriate if the notes look modern.

Inconvénients

The flowsheet is the least functional aspect of the software.

Jacob
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Publié le 17/11/2016

For anyone looking for a Physical Therapy Documentation software, WebPT is a good option. I am still not convinced it is the best on the market for web based software, so I am still looking for better.

Avantages

Keeps you compliant, built in document faxing, scheduler is designed well, web-based to work from anywhere.

Inconvénients

Too much scrolling and clicking. Still takes about 30 minutes to actually type up an eval from start to finish; Fowsheets are not built into daily notes, adding yet another window you have to have open while treating; Flowsheets are difficult to use in timely fashion; Development team Not very welcoming to new ideas for improving efficiency; Customer service leaves me stuck on the phone for over 30-45 minutes every time we have an issue (which interferes with treatment time); Customer service reps admit there are flaws in the Physician referral/script/authorization design, but development team is not willing to help fix; This system overall is designed to prevent Autonomy. You CANNOT enter a patient into the system without a "referring physician," which limits your ability to properly document for direct access clients. The system FORCES you to pick a specific ONSET Month/Day and year or you can't finalize an eval (which we know most patients don't now an exact day) and your onset date cannot be more than 1 year (which prevents you from accurately documenting chronic pain onsets and old injuries that have been put off for some time.

Brian

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

WebPT has made the transition to EMR easy and successful.

Publié le 07/01/2018

Avantages

Clinical ease of use, efficient documentation, excellent customer service; owner and company is 100% dedicated to the field of PT and supports the APTA, PPS, PAC which is very important to me; Love the initiation of Rehab Nation to try and get WebPT users engaged and to learn from each other; a very Proactive company, Lots of great online material - blogs, webinars, etc.

Inconvénients

Therabill was a complete disaster for us and we had to switch back to Kareo. Was rolled out way to early and was clear that it was not meant for PT (behavior health?) - hopefully over time this may change. The billing is frustrating that everything is a tack on charge. I am concerned that WebPT is growing too fast.

Pedro

Publié le 15/03/2013

Therapy Pros is a multispecialty outpatient rehab clinic located in California. Our facility provides PT, Speech Therapy and Cardiopulmonary Rehab. We've been using WebPT for 7 months now and we love it!

Like many late adopters of EMR, our staff was apprehensive at first. However, this quickly transitioned to curiosity and eventually excitement after the first training, which WebPT provides at no additional charge.

WebPT is designed to follow SOAP note logic with the initial evaluation, progress reports, care plans, and daily notes. Although intuitive for any rehabilitation provider, this system is E X P A N S I V E, which means you can add as many special tests, parameters, and free text as your mind can imagine. This can be overwhelming at first (and time consuming), but I tell my staff to make the system work for them, not work for it. WebPT curtails this by allowing for customizable initial evaluation templates, which definitely save time. Daily notes are a piece of cake!

In addition to the clinical profiles, WebPT has a practice management profile, which we couldn't live without. The features include scheduling, referral tracking, appointment reminders, productivity, and tracking of authorizations (which reminds the therapist of when a PR is due). These features have made our front office staff more efficient by eliminating paper and calendar methods of tracking referrals, certification periods, etc.

Our PT aides have begun to use the integrated flow-sheet function and they prefer it to the old paper flow-sheet, which we've now eliminated. They use an iPad and a laptop, which makes toggling from one patient to another fairly easy. Our PTs prefer to do all of their documentation on iPads over laptops or PCs.

In summary, while no system is perfect, this is definitely tailored to the needs of rehabilitation professional. Each time the system is updated, the features get better and better. I highly endorse this product for being fully integrated, easy to use, and affordable for any practice!

Cara
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 1.0 /10

Use this if want your Therapists to spend 90% of their time documenting and 10% of their time...

Publié le 24/01/2018

We are currently looking for another EMR. WebPT is not for us because we want out therapists to actually spend time treating patients. With WebPT, they are typing all day long. I have a hard time getting patients better when I don't have time to touch them, talk to them, or look at them. My therapists hate WebPT!

Avantages

3-4 years ago, when WebPT was a smaller organization, they offered better customer service and helped resolve problems. I am confident that they now care only about making money.

Inconvénients

Very expensive. Costs our organization $'s per year.
Support is always unable to help. "I'm sorry, your therapist is just going to have to do the whole thing over again."
Not user friendly. Therapists have to have work-arounds and extensive training to understand how to document. Documentation does not need to be this difficult. Documentation is not bullet proof. Don't trust their automation.
Slow...plan on waiting 10 seconds to pull up a page (we have fiber optic internet, it is not our internet speed).
Exercise flowsheets are time consuming and not user friendly.
It takes hours to set up and manage the scheduling template.

• Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé

• Support client

I like the software and believe it is very user friendly

Publié le 09/01/2018

Avantages

That it tracks most compliance and outcome measures without us having to cue staff or send out reminders to be within medicare guidelines. I think if they work out the bugs in the functional outcomes scoring that this will be a huge asset but right now it is too early and difficult to appropriately capture data.

Inconvénients

The customer service just basically responds to all questions (if they respond) with "we will look into this" then asks "please rate our service today," and very often never addresses the responses and blows off the doctoral educated therapists as if the glitches in the system couldn't possibly be flaws of WebPT