Cloudflare

Performance et sécurité pour tous les sites web

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

365 avis

Houssam

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Cloudflare a simplifié l'ajout de HTTPS à mon site Web.

Publié le 12/04/2022

Toutes les solutions incluses dans le pack gratuit de Cloudflare sont incroyables pour les petites entreprises qui souhaitent opérer en toute sécurité sur Internet.

Avantages

C'est une bonne chose que vous puissiez accéder gratuitement à certaines de leurs fonctionnalités et sécuriser votre site Web. Le fait qu'ils répondent régulièrement à mon courrier électronique est également très communicatif de leur part. La navigation sur le site est également très facile et le suivi à chaque étape aide les utilisateurs à interagir de manière transparente avec le site.

Inconvénients

Autant nous voulons protéger nos sites, autant nous voulons que le site soit accessible. Mon site a commencé à afficher une erreur "ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS". J'ai contacté le service clientèle, qui m'a répondu rapidement, mais je n'ai pas pu y trouver de solution à mon problème.

Gianfranco

Perfect security for dns

Publié le 03/11/2022

Avantages

Since I activated my account on cloudflare I finally have a clear and organized management of dns as well as a system of caching and protection from "ddos" ​​not indifferent.

Inconvénients

Over the years, the cloudflare service and offer has significantly improved with a simple and intuitive graphical interface. so I do not think it is necessary indicates things that are not good.

Ade

Highly Recommended for Website Speed Optimization and Security

Publié le 21/10/2022

Cloudflare has helped us to optimize and secure a lot of websites for both our clients and personal businesses. The experience so far has been great.

Avantages

Cloudflare has a lot of features that can help optimize any website speed and performance, it also offers free security tools to protect website from popular cyber attacks.Some of the features I use frequently on cloudflare includes, the free SSL certificate to encrypt data from the host to cloudflare network and to the browser of the user.The content delivery network feature, web caching, Speed tools and protection services against hackers. Above all, most of these features on cloudflare are free to use, no charges at all, and they are very easy to setup. The extra features that are not free are also very affordable.

Inconvénients

I have no complains since I have been using their service. It is really a great tool.

Microsoft Azure, Fastly, Imperva Sonar et Alibaba Cloud

Pourquoi passer à Cloudflare

Cloudflare is easier to use and it comes with a lot of features for free.
Davide
  • Secteur d'activité : Presse écrite

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Outstanding service, with a plethora of ever-improving features

Publié le 11/06/2022

Cloudflare has been a great security and performance help for my website during the last two years (using a Pro account). The free one, in comparison with it being indeed free, is a steal: there are so many useful features that it’s difficult to mention them all, and they can cleverly be used to secure and power app even websites of web apps that are more than basic in their scope. The WAF is only included in the paid account, but again, considering the feature set and Cloudflare being a leading example in the industry, you get much more than what you pay for (YMMV depending on your specific abilities to configure it and your website or web apps and your very own needs)

Avantages

Cloudflare has an interface which might seem intimidating at first but in truth is easy to navigate and with rich help tools. There are a plethora of functions focusing on security and speed, in general the basic ones are easy to understand and deploy in their basic form but you can dig in almost as much as you want if you fancy more advanced configuration for your specific use case. It always worked flawlessly- if well configured! Just pay attention to not make mistakes which can result in suboptimal performances

Inconvénients

Nothing really, after the initial learning curve (which included assessing my own current and prospective needs, and preparing the groundwork of my website to make the integration work smoothly) I have been very pleased with its performances and with the frequently expanded feature set, informative emails and such. Maybe a more thorough help documentation immediately accessible from each feature page or more examples might help even more, as well as some sort of warning when you’re doing clearly stupid things that cannot have a likely reason (e.g.: you configure a firewall rule that nullifies all the others, or such)

Nadish

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

One of the best website security and CDN service

Publié le 05/03/2022

Well it's along story, I found CloudFlare while I was searching for Free CDN service for website. I was analyzing one of my website through GTMetrix and found one recommendation to use CDN. I knew that CDN is a costly service, atleast at costly as my monthly hosting service, so I searched for Free CDN service and luckily found CloudFlare.

I explored it on my own and slowly and gradually I got total command on CloudFlare. Now I integrate each of my website's website with CloudFlare in order to hide the nameservers + adding security and preventing from DDoS attacks hence enhancing loading speed and overall performance of my website.

Avantages

Who doesn't love to have something as wonderful as CloudFlare for FREE? To be honest, I'm using CloudFlare since more than 3 years now and still using the free version because it covers all my CDN and website security needs. :)

The other thing that I cannot ignore or even miss is the Free SSL by cloudflare for 15 years, isn't it amazing? :) I know that there're other free SSL services available on internet also, but I totally trust on CloudFlare so I always use free SSL by CloudFlare. It's really easy to install and has multiple options for the encryption like flexible, full and full restrict.

And at last but not least, how can I forget or ignore the Speed Optimization features of CloudFlare :) The auto minify feature for JavaScript, CSS and HTML can be switched on or off independently so that you can never break your website. And the options like Brotli, Optimized Delivery and Rocket Loader is like cherry on top of the cake. :)

Inconvénients

Well, nothing. I'm truly satisfied with the results, so there's nothing that I can say that I like least about CloudFlare.

• Secteur d'activité : Internet

CDN, Internal Network Security, WAF. Cloudflare does it all

Publié le 17/11/2021

My overall experience with Cloudflare has been amazing. While their support can be frustrating at times with making you go around in circles understanding the issue, in the end, they get things solved, and will often pass you up the chain to their Tier 2 support to have a personal connection to try and get things sorted.

Avantages

When we first used Cloudflare as our CDN, we discovered brilliance. Finally a CDN for everyone, with a freemium model to get your services round the globe at a fraction of the cost of everyone else. Be careful though, once you're in this freemium model, you're soon diving deep into all of their features where you're MORE than happy to hand over the money. From Network and Device security in Cloudflare for Teams to WAFs, easy to use page rules, Tunnelling, and optimisations for delivery across the network, you're soon using it all and using it all without the need for large IT teams to get it set up.

Inconvénients

A few downsides, which are all related, is somethings things aren't quite working and you're not sure why. It seems the features of the system grew massively and more quickly than they were expecting and their UI and UX didn't keep up. Once you get on the chat and they explain what's going on, it's easy to fix, however for the moment, it can be confusing to try and figure it out yourself.

Akamai Identity Cloud et Amazon CloudFront

Pourquoi passer à Cloudflare

We chose Cloudflare purely on price, and we've not really looked back
Kunal

Make Your Site Secure and Blazing Fast

Publié le 28/05/2021

My overall experience with Cloudflare is great. Have been using since last 5+ years. Since 2019 they have launched many more product offerings. I use their DNS, CDN, Firewall Rules, Access and Teams for my WordPress powered blog.

Avantages

Offers an wonderful free plan.
Easy to switch on/off features.
Easy to migrate from other providers.
Fastest DNS in the World.
Firewall Rules to block certain URLs.
Cloudflare Access and Teams to protect my WordPress Backend.
Early adopters of new technologies like HTTP/2, HTTP/3, DoH, etc...
Free DDoS protection.
Hides your email id from bots.
Know your site speed.
Free Origin certificates.

Inconvénients

Plans are based on features which is different than the industry.
Less page rules for free plan.
Don't like the captchas.
Rate limit 404s and Bypass cache on cookie available only on Business plan.

• Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

An excellent CDN provider with a freemium model

Publié le 01/05/2021

All in alll a very solid experience. It has been ages that I have even considered searching for an alternative because I never had to.

Avantages

I am an absolute fan of Cloudflare because of a few reasons. They offer so much in their freemium plan that it seems too good to be true and to me honestly that has been their best selling point. Love their service and their network. The setup for the CDN is pretty simple. The onboarding process and adding the website are pretty simple and intuitive. They have only improved their service over the past couple of years.They have direct integrations with third-party providers like cPanel so at times adding a website is just as simple as a single click which is awesome.

Inconvénients

Their support has not been the fastest in terms of turnaround times but due to covid and all, I think we can definitely cut them some slack in that department.

Pourquoi choisir Cloudflare

Pricing and existing third-party integrations available with Cloudflare were a major reason for the switch.
Michelangelo

Best CDN ever

Publié le 15/08/2022

The best CDN ever, really. I have nothing else to say.

Avantages

I can only say positive things about Cloudflare: it is fast, very easy to set up, never gives problems, it helps you even when the site temporarily goes out of service, you do not need assistance because you already know that you will not have big problems. All this is free (unless you need some specific options that you will pay dearly)

Inconvénients

I would have only two details to say:
When you add the site in Cloudflare, he goes to scan all the possible subdomains and, if he receives the famous answer 200 (so that the page, and consequently the subdomain, exists) he will automatically add it. What does it mean? Some hosting always give a positive answer, even if the subdomain doesn't exist. In this case CF will create hundreds of non-existent DNS records to be deleted one by one (because it does not provide for bulk deletion)
Second thing is that unfortunately it does not plan to have dedicated IPs, even in the high paying plans.

Amazon CloudFront et Vercel

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Nearly every single site we set up gets run through CloudFlare because of it's security and...

Publié le 25/06/2018

It's great knowing CloudFlare is protecting our site from DDOS attacks. Their caching features make pages load incredibly fast, and their javascript CDN makes our sites load even faster still. The instantly updated DNS settings eliminates any downtime, meaning our users never even notice the switch.

Avantages

Once the nameservers are set up at the registrar to point to CloudFlare, DNS changes within CloudFlare are instantaneous. This is a huge deal when moving from one server to another. Having built-in SSL is another great way to provide peace of mind to our visitors.

By essentially acting as a reverse proxy, it keeps our servers' IP addresses hidden from would-be attackers. Their bot and DDOS detection is legendary and their basic analytics are surprisingly helpful.

A CloudFlare hosted CDN, cdnjs.com, has countless globally hosted scripts that make site building not only easier, but it also ensures the end results performs incredibly well. It's been years since I've set up a site that didn't have some CloudFlare feature built in.

Inconvénients

I haven't had any luck with some of their automatic HTML/JS optimization features that involve rewriting the code. I can see how they would speed up page load, but I've often found they've broken my site. I don't really need that feature, so I'm not missing out, but if you're going to give it a try, make sure you test thoroughly, as you should be with any change made to a public server ;)

Matt

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Cloudflare is the best DNS proxy there is.

Publié le 19/09/2022

I love Cloudflare and every issue I have found has been amendable in one way or another, for this reason my overall experience has been amazing!

Avantages

Cloudflare offers such a large range of tools, it is so useful for all websites. Load balancing to SSL, they really do have all I have ever needed. The ability to manage the DNS for all of my domains from one place has always been extremely useful. Their proxy functions to enable always HTTPS and SSL security certificates allows me to ensure that my website never displays as anything other than a secure padlock in the address bar. The ability to use workers to run serverless functions is another powerful tool available to all users which I simply cannot get enough of, it's so powerful! Email forwarding options allow me to have my email address on a branded domain while avoiding the costs of resource heavy email inboxes. Cloudflare's newly released registrar is empowering to me and so many other businesses, being able to register domains at cost price allows me to save money every time I register a domain and better protect my branding.

Inconvénients

Unfortunately Cloudflare does have it's negatives, but everything does. It's disappointing that there is not a way to reverse the email forwarding back by sending a response through the forwarder to use the branded address, although I am aware there are workarounds for this. The error pages for server errors and suspicious activity also often aren't the best looking but they are functional nonetheless.

Sarah

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Great platform to optimize website security and speed.

Publié le 20/01/2022

With hacking and phishing scams becoming a major issue around the world, you can secure your website with very little effort and cost. If you have a webhost which lacks security, signing up with Cloudlfare for free is a no-brainer.

Avantages

Getting a website working with Cloudflare is as simple as changing your website's nameservers and selecting what level of security you'd like. Complete site transition can be done in less than an hour.

The free plan is truly 100% free with no expiration.

Inconvénients

Sometimes the firewall can be inconsistent/too aggressive when it comes to filtering traffic. Occasionally we get a user who said they were unable to access our website.

Another separate but small con is that while you can transfer your domain names to Cloudflare at a near-wholesale cost, you cannot register new domains directly.

Fastly

Pourquoi passer à Cloudflare

We never ended up trying Fastly because Cloudflare offered everything we needed at no cost.
Pedro

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

great resource for website security

Publié le 23/08/2021

I actually use the tool on my websites, and since I set it up on my domains, I haven't had any problems with proxies or firewalls or anything like that.

Mus sites are working perfectly and all with SSL up to date and secure.

And until today I haven't had to pay for a plan, however...
it's something I'm thinking about doing out of reciprocity and to increase my resources.

The fast acting ability of cloudflare is very good. Quality of this tool in providing great usability features for me has made me feel secure in relation to my sites.

Avantages

I've seen fast tools in my life, but cloudflare is to be congratulated, after I changed the old DNS of my sites to Cloudflare, I didn't have any more problems with my sites crashing, they were always down.

I receive constant messages to improve my sites, in case of attacks I can activate an extra java script security against hackers and other network invaders.

And the sites were much faster to access.

I don't pay anything to use the tool and I still have exclusive resources to analyze my domains.

Like for example analyzing the size of the traffic I am developing.

Inconvénients

I have no cons to mention here, just an addendum, about support, if you need help, you will only have questions already asked by other people and answered by cloudflare.

However, if you really need to talk to an expert, it is no longer possible with a free plan.

At least I never did. But that's no reason to attack the company and tool, it's more than useful to be able to use it for free.

So, for the rest I have nothing to complain about the tool. It's amazing.

Simon
  • Secteur d'activité : Médias de diffusion

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Cloudflare - A name you can trust for speed, security and a robust network!

Publié le 12/05/2021

Google searches have proven that if users don't see a webpage within 2 seconds of clicking a link, they never visit the website again. With Cloudflare, not only do users see my webpage within a second of clicking a link, they are also incentivized to look around and in doing so, find more content that they might be interested in. This has increased user retention for my website, while also helping sign up new users to the mailing list to keep an active pool of engaged users.

Avantages

For anyone starting out in the world of web development, setting up and using a CDN can be a very daunting task. This is where Cloudflare comes in. With a streamlined setup process and straightforward controls, you will be set up and ready to go within minutes of signing up for an account. For 90% of users out there, the free version provides above and beyond what you will require from a CDN. With additional DDoS protection, a strong firewall and extremely fast caching, it takes your website from being about average to one of the best on the market. Some websites can experience load times that are anywhere between 2x and 10x faster.

Inconvénients

Being limited to 3 page rules is one thing where Cloudflare feels like it could fall short on. 5 would've been a nice number. But if you can get a little technical with how URLs work in general, you can combine multiple rules into one, giving in essence more than 3 page rules.

Jay

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Massive gains with little effort or cost

Publié le 05/05/2020

Cloudflare can be categorized as an easy win. We have been using Cloudflare exclusively for almost all of our agency's clients for several years and cannot recommend them enough. It can be setup in under 30min and provide measurable results and improvements to a domain's performance and security immediately.

* More performant and cost effective than Google Cloud, or Amazon AWS offerings.
* Ranks #1 on DNSPerf.io
* Winner of Network World's "Managed DNS Shootout"

The most consistent barrier to adoption for a client is usually the client's I.T. department with arguments along the lines of "GoDaddy's nameservers are good enough.", fears of a product they don't have personal experience with, or a fear of giving up total control of DNS.

* Extremely easy to use
* Effortless SSL
* Effortless CDN
* Overall better UX

Inconvénients

* Support is via a ticketing system and can be slow when you're utilizing their free plan.

Constellix, Neustar UltraDNS et Google Cloud

Performance, Reliability, Security options, Ease of use
muhammad
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Great for CDN but some hicups

Publié le 14/06/2022

Its an inexpensive CDN and free SSL in our experience for small website. If you have larger sites and busy traffics, you have to upgrade to paid options in cloudflare or it wont work for you.

Avantages

Free tier is enough for most users' usage. Free SSL's and Free CDN. Not much option is available in the market for services they offer at no cost.

Inconvénients

We found it unstable alot of times, If you are using the SSL, site will display errors more frequently. We were using 2 major clients with lots of traffic and we started to experience more downtimes and cache issues, changes you make wont appear instantly for for many hours based on users locations and you have to manually purge it from cloudflare interface.

Ever since switched back the nameservers from Cloudflare back to orignal, most of the issues are gone.

Microsoft Azure, Fastly et AWS Lambda

Pourquoi choisir Cloudflare

Pricing and also no more issues

Pricing and free tier
Diego
  • Secteur d'activité : Internet

One or the best CDNs!

Publié le 01/10/2020

Avantages

The overall experience with them has been great. It’s not only simple to setup, but also they have a huge documentation library where you can get a lot of information: from them, compatibility with other softwares, best configurations, etc.

The results you get by just getting their free plan are more than enough for small-medium companies. Also, they hace more than 150 servers around the world, so the performance results are really great, even comparing with some other paid services.

Inconvénients

Nothing to add here. My overall experience was really good. I never had an issue or had to get in touch with support. When ever I had a doubt, I was able to solve them just by checking their documentation library.

ArvanCloud CDN

Pourquoi passer à Cloudflare

I use both. Depending on my clients locations. ArganCloud has really good options as well, but the speed you get in some locations is a little bit less than Cloudflare.
Abel
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Great for website owners

Publié le 07/02/2021

Wouldn't switch to any other service for now, it works well for us.

Avantages

Without Cloudflare's free services running on all our sites, we'd probably have to pay more for webhosting and spend tons protecting and preventing our sites from spam/bot traffic. Since we run many content sites and have added them to cloudflare, not only have we managed to halve our hosting bill but we've also managed to speed up our sites in the process as well all while using the free plan that has almost everything you need.

The free CLOUDFLARE SSL too means we don't have to pay for that. Cloudflare also has one of the fastest DNS propagation on the internet, unlike other providers who'd instruct you to wait 24 hours for full propagation all over the internet, with Cloudflare it's finished in minutes, not more than 2 hours in the worst case scenario. I also like that you can setup unlimited sites on the free plan, we currently have 10 websites on Cloudflare and its great.

The AlwaysOnline technology too is good as it makes your website appear online even when your hosting server is done, great when you have a static site. Caching and seriously many other features that makes it a fantastic idea to jump on.

Inconvénients

While most of the basic features are available for free users, the real paid features are $20 a month per site, not much when you have one or two sites but when you're hitting the 10th mark, take a toll on the wallet.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Got website? you need cloudflare!

Publié le 13/02/2021

Simply amazing the protection helps every website we own or create safe from attackers the analytics helps us to organize our server origins to increase page load. rocket loader always on for our nodejs apps and the page rules are simply awesome. I feel like if i write about every feature there is i will end up writing an entire book about cloudflare. Just give it a try if you haven't that is, you will be blown away with the usablity and features.

Avantages

every features from DDoS protection to latest introduced workers. I highly like the felxible SSL and don't forget the DNS with proxy featuring CDN locations in every location of the world increasing the page loading time by a big margin. I don't remember when i start using Cloudflare but i am sure it's around 2014 and god i just love this, i can manage DNS for every DNS i own from single dashboard. The analytics and threat prevention WAF are like the essentials for every website we create.

Inconvénients

nothing apart from the cheapest plan being not so cheapest and the load balacer are somewhat costly if you consider the origin being the same. Apart from these things i said earlier i love cloudflare and will keep using it's free CDN unless i am forced to move out.

Chamaru
  • Secteur d'activité : Presse écrite

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

I wonder why every web dev don't use Cloudflare!

Publié le 24/05/2022

I'm extremely happy and I can't stress everyone enough to use Cloudflare. They are making web more faster for everyone and the best part about it is that most of the users would totally satisfy with their free services.

Avantages

The onboarding process was so easy, without any downtime to the website. Also after setting up for the first time, we saw 2 times performance increase just because we set it up. And later on, we were able to optimize our website further with the technologies they provided. Recently I found the worth of Cloudflare again when I was attacked by a targeted DDoS attack from multiple locations. First of all, I was not aware that It was a DDoS attack and when I realized it is a DDoS attack, I just had to turn a toggle on to minimize it. I just hadn't tightened my security enough to handle DDoS attacks in their settings. The recent beta program for Email Routing looks so promising for my users because they can use email routing completely free.

Inconvénients

I would say nothing because they offer so much for their free plan even. if you need more granular control you just have to select a plan with more features.

Viktoria

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

An effective solution to keep your website secure and fast

Publié le 12/02/2021

I use Cloudflare to protect and cache all of the websites I ever made for my company or for our clients. Primarily we use it for caching, which sped up our websites by a factor of 10. We also use it to gather information on bandwidth usage, and to make sure we are protected from attacks we can always use it to put our websites in defensive modes. It is an amazing tool I would recommend to everyone working on websites who needs a good cache system.

Avantages

The sheer number of features offered by Cloudflare is astonishing! Even if you use it primarily for the cache, it is still an amazing tool that gives a lot and asks for just a little. There are no websites that I run that are not on Cloudflare and I plan on keeping it that way.

Inconvénients

The clean cache button is hidden in a tab while it should not be. It feels like it was put there just to encourage people to pay for the service as the first tab that opens is the one that offers a paid for service and contains only a sentence and a button. I hated when they did that and hope they soon fix it. It feels like a cheap cash grab and does not feel like it belongs to such a respectable and high-quality service.

Hannah
  • Secteur d'activité : Design graphique

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The best tool for web page security

Publié le 09/01/2020

Thanks to Cloudflare we have excellent security on the web pages, it works great and it is very easy to use it, the interface is excellent and easy to understand, totally happy with the results offered by this tool. and I would recommend to other people who use this service, since I use it there is excellent security and I can say that it is the best platform of this style and type that is why it is so successful and people use it.

Avantages

It is a security tool for all the web pages that we manage, it offers excellent security and it offers free SSL certificate which is important so that each website visitor feels security and tranquility, also helps against DDOS attacks in an impressive way and is One of its strengths for which Cloudflare is known, its way of configuring is easy and the interface is simple and easy to handle. In addition to this it also has very good free options that all users can use.

Inconvénients

I really have no complaints or I see significant problems, There are more solutions and utilities that Cloudflare gives than the problems that may arise in certain situations, if there is something to mention and that is when changing a configuration; these changes may take time to make, but basically it does not represent major problems since it is a safe and reliable tool that we can trust and ensure our safety.

Lucas

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Amazing services and only getting better

Publié le 26/04/2020

I run DNS for all my hosting business through Cloudflare. The base-level firewall and caching keeps so much traffic from reaching my servers out of the box that I don't know what I'd do without it.

Once you add in manually-configured firewall rules and specific cache instructions, both malicious traffic and legit requests overloading my servers drops even further.

The API integration also allows me to add firewall rules based on alerts about malicious activity that I receive from things like fail2ban on my servers. This pushes the IP blocking one step further away from a single server and also protects my entire network of servers and sites from a malicious IP that has triggered a report from one server/site in the newtork.

Avantages

Really fast updates to zone records
Amazing firewall and DDOS protection keep server load under control
Edge cache speeds TTFB and keeps origin server bandwidth low
JS Workers are AWESOME and come with a great free tier
Great admin UI

Inconvénients

I exclusively use the free tier for 40 domains and I really can't think of a single thing that CloudFlare could offer at this price that I could reasonably expect to get for free. I would be sunk without the free tier and am totally grateful for all they offer.

Romaric

Cloudflare

Publié le 27/11/2022

Cloudflare is a super fast CDN provider which provides an accurate web speed-boosting experience ( especially with the pro versions)---I highly recommend trying it if you aren't using it yet.

Avantages

Cloudflare is my #1 CDN provider. Apart from just using the free CDN services, it also serves as an SSL provider for nearly every website I host on VPS. I prefer Cloudflare because it's easy to manage and it's almost free.The "full (strict) encryption" feature is my favorite since it requires no extra plugins to become effective.The Cloudflare CDN services improve all my websites' performance by reducing the number of requests that are made on my servers (distances) and this gives a horsepower speed boost to my websites.

Inconvénients

The "attackers mode" feature doesn't work properly on several versions of Nginx (especially the updated versions)...I can't explain why but, Each I have this feature activated all I get is a WordPress HTTP error message and I kinda think this feature is not just compatible with the SSL solutions or maybe some plugin conflicts.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Best way to get SSL + CDN for free!

Publié le 08/06/2022

Absolutely amazing CDN, SSL and best free solution to speed up your website to get a better ranking on google. so don't even think about it. just use it. you have my word :)

Avantages

I love Cloudflare, it gives you what you're looking for without charging you anything. If you need to speed up your website by using content delivery network (CDN) you should try Cloudflare. It also gives you free SSL certificate for one year and it keeps renew your license itself every year. This is fantastic right? I actually use it on all the websites I design and I didn't see any platform doing it like Cloudflare.

Inconvénients

One problem is the IP address. I know it's free but still! when I look up the IP addresses that Cloudflare provide, sometimes I see high risk IP addresses. I hope they monitor these better in the future.

Another problem is the cache, sometimes my websites doesn't load properly and I get back and forth on Wordpress and WP Rocket but the real problem is that I have to come back to Cloudflare and purge everything in cache in order to make it work again.