1 746 avis

Stripe

Traitement des paiements en ligne pour les entreprises Internet

4,7 /5 (1746 avis) Donnez votre avis !
4,7
1 746 avis
Matthew V.

Integrates seamlessly with everything

Publié le 05/12/2019

Very positive. Great alternative for start up businesses, or online businesses that can save a lot of time.

Avantages

So you can use Stripe with invoicing and subscription software or you can build out your own system if you are a geek that is PCI compliant fairly easily. Almost everything has an integration option and if you get stuck with a problem for whatever reason you can log into the dashboard and usually figure it out from there, if you can't they have great support documentation and even a chat option. Compared to similar competitors you even save a little bit. I especially like their ACH fees, some of the lowest I've seen.
An added bonus is that I don't have to pay for monthly statement fees or pay the annual PCI compliance fee and surveys because they add that into the flat rate.

Inconvénients

Only thing I'd like to see is an option to download statements in a PDF format like previous merchant processing providers, but rarely do I need it.

Kalie B.
  • Secteur d'activité: Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

Robust But Confusing Software

Publié le 04/01/2021

In general, Stripe has worked well for us after we made the switch two years ago when we updated our website. The best feature for us is the ability to have monthly donors running through Stripe, which has helped our monthly donations increase. I would recommend Stripe to other non-profits but with the caution that it was not built for non-profits and that it can be tricky to understand - I would not recommend it to someone that wasn't at least somewhat tech-savvy and capable of figuring out how it all works.

Avantages

Stripe has been beneficial for processing donations through our website. Our favorite feature is that it can do both one-time and recurring donations so our monthly donors can run through it as well as the donors who give once or sporadically. It can collect a lot of information that can all be exported out of Stripe for our donor database. We like that you can choose when funds will be automatically transferred to your bank account and change it when necessary - for example, for most of the year we have it transfer funds weekly. However, at year-end when donations are very high we switch to daily transfers. There is also the option to do manual transfers as well. Donations are grouped into "batches" when transfers are done so you can make sure the bank transfer matches the batch amount in Stripe and also matches the amount entered in the donor database (if you're a non-profit). You can also easily refund someone if needed, which has been helpful several times. Overall, this software does what it needs to do and has some great functionality along with it.

Inconvénients

Stripe was a bit of a learning curve for us because it is clearly intended for for-profit companies or small businesses rather than non-profits. There are many features we don't use that I wish could be turned off or hidden so that it was one less thing lingering on the dashboard. Another thing that is difficult is that Stripe ties everything to an email address rather than a person's name, so if you are trying to find a specific person but don't know their email address it can be hard to find them in the system. In general, their support team is pretty helpful and easy to work with but it's all done through chat and email - there have been times where it would've been much more helpful if we could have talked on the phone while looking at Stripe together.

Ryan T.
  • Secteur d'activité: Immobilier

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Terrible policies and unnecessarily expensive

Publié le 30/04/2020

Easy to use, but that one positive note comes with terrible policies, very expensive rates, and awful customer service.

Avantages

It is commonly used and easily syncs with many major online sources. The unfortunate side of that is they have terrible policies and are expensive on the processing fee.

Inconvénients

The "Dispute" aspect of this platform is a joke. The processing fee is also ridiculously high considering how poor their customer service is. We have had 5 occurrences already of clients "disputing" payments and the client wins every time. The frustration grows knowing all of the "disputes" of clients came after our company carried out the service, the client got what they wanted, and we did not get paid for it.
To add to it, these disputes that favored the client after review, came after our company supplied Stripe with signed contracts, proof of conversations on the topic/invoice, and proof of the client utilizing the service. All for nothing after we charged the client and less than a week later they "Disputed" the service, won and got all their money back resulting in our company being out the revenue and having to personally pay for the service to our employees.
We are an event venue so this is extremely unfortunate because all 5 of these occurrences of disputes that we lost have happened after the event and service was provided to the client.
I would not recommend Stripe to anyone from our experiences. Our company changed our policies and is no longer using Stripe due to these experiences and losing thousands of dollars due to their loose policies.

Anant M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services et technologies de l'information

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Finally a global payments platform worth using!

Publié le 03/12/2020

With full seamless integration with our WooCommerce platform, and a sleek modern user interface that everybody likes, accepting credit cards, debit cards and Apple Pay, Stripe is everything we ever needed.

Avantages

We started using Stripe when we needed an alternative to PayPal's payment platform. Being globally accepted and trusted Stripe was the best and easiest alternative to choose.

- Easy to use and implement.
- Incredibly low fees, the best in the industry, this alone is enough to select it.
- Accepts all credit companies
- The verification process is smooth and easy.
- Interface is easy to understand and constantly getting updated with new features and other improvements.
- Timely automatic payments to our bank accounts.

Inconvénients

There are only a few caveats that we experienced:
- American Express cards are not accepted in India.
- Stripe once disabled the whole system without notification or warning and wanted additional documents. Though the issue was resolved in a day, they should ask for information first and then disable the system if the user doesn't comply.

Ethan M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Divertissement

Industry Standard Payment Processing Platform

Publié le 14/12/2020

Stripe's capabilities for online transactioning is considerably useful to me and it has helped me with thousands of sales online. I have integrated the platform with my festival's website and used it for ticketing and merchandising services which assisted in operating the event and brand for a number of years. I'd likely recommend their services to other entrepreneurs.

Avantages

One of the better means of processing transactions and payments digitally, that's widely accepted by a variety of business owners. Integrateable in many different web development platforms, Stripe makes it easy for people to order items and services online while simultaneously making it easy for sellers to provide their items and services to people via the internet.

Inconvénients

Obviously to a certain degree their payment percentages could be lower, however it would depend on whether or not credit card transaction fees are low enough to facilitate Stripe's ability to lower any fees they might have.

• Secteur d'activité: Vente au détail

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

A developer first payment gateway that will leave your sales team smiling

Publié le 30/09/2020

We have multiple payment solutions, some still in use and some now deprecated. Stripe allowed us to very quickly replace multiple other gateways and dramatically increase the code quality, staff experience and end-user workflow through its many benefits.

Adding Apple Pay, Google Pay and other payment types was a cinch and the SDKs and implementations of all these are industry standard and strong, but remove hours of development time for my team because of the neat and clever ways Stripe integrates them.

We have been using Stripe for several years now and I recommend it to business associates and indeed use it on new projects, because the overall footprint Stripe requires for the huge amount of features has really revolutionised our payment gateway experience both from a developer and staff point of view.

And the changes and improvements constantly evolve, too. In fact, Stripe is a brilliant place to stay ahead of the curve when it comes to regulation and data privacy because they're always on the ball with such matters.

Avantages

I have to first commend the supoprt team from Stripe. Whether this is a technical issue, such as the developer support or technical issue, or the support for sales or management staff, Stripe put a huge emphasis on making their support second to none.

Developers can choose between tickets and email, but there is also an IRC channel to talk real time to actual Stripe developers. They're knowledgeable and extremely helpful. When you use the on-site live chat feature, you will also get a follow up email with any extra information and a log of the chat, with an invitation to get in touch if the issue still isn't solved.

The fact that it's developer first means you have an excellent set of powerful, reliable and well tested APIs. The sandbox is fantastic and the logging to help debug your software (in both sandbox and live) are truly unmatched in the payment gateway world. Every request, full request and response, and everything is deeply integrated, so you can quickly click between related data in a sensical way. The API documentation is beautiful and easy to follow and feedback and suggestions are taken on board and literally implemented more often than not if a problem ever arises or a good suggestion is made.

The dashboard for sales staff is easy to use. The interface is clean but the features are tremendously powerful. The fraud integration with Radar is a blessing to small and medium businesses that want a quick way to help keep themselves protected.

Inconvénients

Having to setup multiple accounts, albeit sub accounts that appear in the same dashboard, to utilise multiple currencies.

Paulo G.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Easy to setup, clean interface, wide support, great customer support

Publié le 29/09/2020

Stripe has transformed a hard problem into a no-brainer. If making the connection between the online and the banking/paying was an herculean task in the past, it is nowadays a straightforward registration in their website, and most of the times an integration with your store/website.

Avantages

The fact that is has an enormous amount of support from most software with integrations existing for anything that can support plugins (think wordpress), most programing libraries, ORMs, application development frameworks, etc. It is the de facto for online payments and that makes it really accessible from most common scenarios.

Their APIs and models are very clear and understandable, making it easy to integrate within most tools, and the fact that they also have plug-and-play solutions makes it even easier.

Inconvénients

Not all payment options have plug-and-play solutions. It is, for example, possible to send your users to a stripe webpage with a nice layout to complete the payment, but this page is not entirely customizable. Not in style and not in payment options. For instance, you can't give the user the option to select a payment type, which is a very common use case in most websites and would be great if stripe would allow it.

Matthew N.
  • Secteur d'activité: Conseil en gestion

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Here's why to choose Stripe over other payment servicers

Publié le 08/01/2021

Overall, Stripe is a top-tier choice for payment services. I suggest reviewing the various fee structures and testing it out to see whether it's over-engineered for your specific purposes.

Avantages

Stripe offers the best customization of subscriptions for customers that I've experienced.

Inconvénients

Products and subscription-created invoices can't actually be deleted; only archived. I'm big on organization and a minimalist style with my software, but as I've advanced my understanding and abilities with Stripe, I cannot remove certain items that I no longer need or want.

Teya B.
  • Secteur d'activité: Art/artisanat
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

I finally moved away from Paypal and I'm happy

Publié le 09/10/2020

I love working with Stripe and I haven't had any negative experience with them by far.

Avantages

For years there was no alternative in my country to accept payments from clients based in other countries. Our only option was Paypal. Now that Stripe came to Bulgaria, this is the only platform that I use. What I love the most about Stripe is that they allow integration with Transfewise, which saves me expensive conversion rates of my bank and of Paypal. I integrated it with my woocommerce website and it works like a charm. I had to call support several times with different questions and they were always amazing - friendly, understanding and willing to help!

Inconvénients

I would love if Stripe decreased their fees just a little bit. Right now they charge the same as Paypal and I think that they can go 0.1% lower to make more professionals work with them.

• Secteur d'activité: Services financiers
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant Essai gratuit

An incredible API

Publié le 24/09/2020

We use it on a test project to handle a new payment mechanism for retails.

Avantages

As a CTO stripe provide one of the greatest API I have seen to handle payment process. The ease of integration is really what makes stripe so unique.

Inconvénients

The product is a little bit pricy, but again regarding the overall quality of it, I'm willing to pay the price.

Souhil S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Design

Secure Payment Processing for Online Business

Publié le 01/12/2020

Stripe really helped me to grow my business by accepting business payments especially international payments and also, helped me to gain trust from my customers/clients because it's one of the largest payment platforms in the market right now.
Getting reports from Stripe is great because I can see my Website and my Business performance and also, I get useful marketing tools from the Platform.
Hope they will keep the good work and add some useful features for us in the future.

Avantages

I really like it because I use it with Shopify and their service is one of the Best also, It's very easy to use with Shopify and it took me just a few minutes to set up.
I can receive any payment from +100 currencies without any problem, and they are converted automatically.
I can receive payments from my Customers/Clients on the website or via the mobile app.
I like it because I can send invoices to anyone to get paid for my goods and services.
It protects me from online scammers and from fake orders and always blocks them and sends me a warning to be careful and to protect myself and the website.
I can send mass payouts to many people and no need to send them one by one.
I like their marketing tools because they allow and help me to market and grow my business.
Stripe fees are one of the best in the market and I hope they will keep them as low as it's right now and they don't have any additional fees or hidden fees.
Also, the Stripe support team is great and very helpful especially if I have problems with payments and they have a lot of helpful resources.
I like Stripe, and I use it for my business and the most thing is I have the freedom and I feel like I'm in control of my money and it's helping me to grow my business and to take it to the next level.

Inconvénients

They can support other countries in the future.
They can process the payment fast because the review is taking a little longer sometimes especially for international.
They can add more options for us if we want to use it to send or receive personal payments.

Zeeshan A.
  • Secteur d'activité: Informatique et sécurité réseau
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 501-1 000 employés

Credit Card on-Site

Publié le 20/11/2020

We integrated Stripe on-site which provided us full access to modify recurring. We can apply discount on recurring runtime on the basis of requirements. Also Stripe increased our conversion rate.

Avantages

If you are looking for good conversion rate on Credit Card transactions then Stipe is a good choice. After integrating Stripe our conversion rate increased. Stripe is offering built in fraud monitoring tool RADAR which is outstanding and help us fight fraud.

Inconvénients

Stripe should consider Risk insights Dashboard to analyze fraud instead of looking into each payment a dashboard will give better overall view of the payments.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Excelent E-Commerce Payment Processor - Outstanding Security!

Publié le 21/04/2020

Very happy with the Stripe platform and will continue to use it for the foreseeable future.

Avantages

Stripe has an excellent product, that integrates with our WooCommerce store seamlessly. The features are robust, which includes outstanding security to detect and block fraudulent transaction attempts. Since switching to Stripe and adjusting our security settings, we have not had 1 chargeback or fraudulent charge!

Inconvénients

2.9% + 30¢ per successful card charge ads up. The pricing is well aligned with the industry, but it could always be cheaper, as volume heavy transactions add up quickly!

• Secteur d'activité: Services et technologies de l'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 1 001-5 000 employés

The Money Manager

Publié le 21/04/2020

My Experience with stripe is always good apart from that sily incidence as a business.I like it so much that i am using it even for personal use and I always recommend people about the user friendliness of Stripe , whether it is for Business use or Individual use . It is very user friendly, Transactions processed with the blink of any eye .It can be used in any platform starting from very large Organization to very small organization .Even stripe provide multiple benefits on bulk transactions . This is all I can tell you about stripe today.Start Stripe Journey and One would fall in Love with this site for any transactions.

Avantages

Whenever people talk about Global Payments Processing or receiving INDUSTRY , i think Paypal THE GIANT took away all the credits because people recognize them the Most however we cannot the hard work of other organizations contribution who has been exceptional in the same Payment Processing industry and one Name I would say is ''STRIPE " Why I really like them is because they are always hungry to deliver the world , whether its a new product, new functionalities or new technology discovered in the Global payments Industry etc. they are working Tirelessly with a Zeal to Achieve high and make things easy for every individual or every organization level's"which is really huge to achieve in the world. Even if I talk about or anyone check their website the functionalities of STRIPE are so easy, like everything in your finger and one need not to be expert to use the STRIPE website to process a transactions or perform an action its so easy and I believe such user friendliness matter's a lot at business ,and I can tell you such things cannot be achieved or acquired in oneday or couple of day .All it needs is a combination of Hardwork,Dedication , Expertise and Zeal to it and showcase the world .This is what Stripe is and I like it what they do best in business.

Inconvénients

I did not had any hard time with Stripe though , but things I remember which I personally experience twice is past and I least like that about stripe .It was the Stripe customer service /technical desk who generally assist business users to resolve User IDs / Individual Terminal Access Glitches while facing problem . I wonder if such happens once than I can take it as individual exception but unfortunately it happened twice i.e, for a simple resolution it took 48hrs to resolve a simple problem and most importantly the Customer Service /Technical Desk was not even liable to do the initial or basic checks simply because the Stripe Policies does not allow and I I did not like it at all.

Shane B.
  • Secteur d'activité: Logiciels

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Payment processing to suit your needs

Publié le 03/04/2020

Originally, we were looking to implement metered subscriptions for our SaaS offering, and we needed something that would integrate with a solution for WordPress. Stripe had exactly what we needed, and has continued to be our preferred payments solution for any new services we offer.

Avantages

The flexibility of Stripe is enormous. Every little detail can be customized (or not), as your business needs dictate. The documentation and testing environments are extremely developer-friendly, the docs even include real examples from your activity in the testing environment.
With all that, it's not difficult to get up and going with all the various implementations available. For the simplest use, signup, grab your keys, and plugin them into your e-commerce software.

Inconvénients

This was so much easier than working with PayPal, I really can't think of anything negative. But perhaps something I like "least"?
That would probably be the settings section for tweaking things like payment receipts, logos, colors, etc. Seems I have to go hunting a bit to find just what I'm looking for, though it doesn't take long, and once you have it setup, it's not like you'll have to change the settings often.

• Secteur d'activité: Gestion de l'enseignement

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Excellent option to streamline your payment processing

Publié le 20/01/2020

Stripe has allowed me to accept payments in a fluid, efficient way that makes payment processing one less thing to worry about. I have accepted payments without any issue and received transfers of my earnings in a rapid and regular fashion. They've thought through every aspect of the service, and I especially like that I can easily track my payments received and total amounts right at the dashboard. Connecting it to my Squarespace website shop was a match made in heaven!

Avantages

With Stripe, you can accept payments by linking it to your online shop or on the go with a physical payment processor. I used Stripe for both and found it to be secure, simple to use and efficient. The fee per payment was very reasonable, and you can also use Stripe to keep track of how much you're paid. You can have the payments deposited automatically into a checking account of your choice, so it's a one-stop shop for a payment processor that pleases both myself and my clients. It's an excellent choice for small (or large) businesses that want to accept credit cards as a form of payment. One quality I particularly appreciate is the ability to accept payments in a variety of international currencies.

Inconvénients

While the fee is reasonable, as a small percentage of the total amount accepted per transaction, it does add up on larger payments from clients. Another thing that's a small obstacle to using Stripe is they do ask questions about what kind of payments you accept and what your business is, so you can only use Stripe pending Stripe's approval.

Sarah V.
  • Secteur d'activité: Design

Easy Integration for a Variety of Content Management Systems

Publié le 25/09/2019

Customer service is excellent, the product itself is excellent, and it fulfills all of our needs and the needs of our clients.

Avantages

Stripe is by far the most secure, easy to use, and easily integrated service of its type. We work with organizations both large and small, and whether a client has team members who are going to be working in their CMS after their website is designed or not, Stripe is the best option. It is easy to use, even for beginners and even those who are not designers and developers, and the fact that it doesn't allow hackers to add code to the checkout page protects our clients better than any other system we've seen. We recommend a Stripe integration for every single client who has an online store or sells any number of products online.

Inconvénients

It does require some knowledge of front end development to integrate with many CMS platforms, even Wordpress. It's not necessarily the easiest to setup, even if you know your way around Wordpress or drag and drop design platforms. The only other downside is that checkout forms are not customizable. This is actually not a bad downside for us because the reason they are not so is due to the inability to add custom code to the checkout form, making it more secure. Trading customization for security is a no brainer on our end, but if you are an agency with a picky client, or if you just really want a custom checkout form, Stripe won't work for you. Then again, if you're willing to have your customer's credit card information stolen just because you refuse to use a templated checkout form that looks modern and is efficient and easy to use, your opinion sucks anyway.

Nick T.

The Best Payment Processor for both Beginners and Experienced Developers

Publié le 04/09/2019

My experience with Stripe has been fantastic overall. They have done a great job with user experience and documentation. It's a company that truly opens up a world of entrepreneurial possibilities for everyone.

Avantages

Stripe is easy to implement and offers a robust API for experienced developers to create highly customized solutions. It's easy to integrate with other platforms, create one-off charges for customers or subscriptions.

Inconvénients

While the fees are competitive, they can get high on high dollar transactions. I try to resort to ACH transactions for larger transactions, but they can take about a week to process. I wish this was faster.

Jon N.

Client Payment Option

Publié le 30/07/2019

I’ve used Stripe from the beginning and have had no issues with it.

Avantages

What I like most about Stripe is the level of encryption and security associated with the product.

I also like the ease in which Stripe can be implemented / integrated on websites and e-commerce platforms.

Inconvénients

The lack of other apps that can be used with Stripe but that’s an industry wide issue, regardless of payment platform, due to privacy and security.

Becky D.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Stripe is my first choice for all merchant processing needs

Publié le 26/01/2019

I love Stripe. I would use them for all of my merchant processing needs whenever possible. They have a solid platform that just works. Even if you are technically challenged, you can set up a Stripe account and plug it into your business.

They do a great job of scrubbing transactions for potential fraud and they are quick to pay out, usually within 1-2 business days. My bank tried to get me to change my merchant processing to them from Stripe, but they wanted me to sign a contact for 2 years and pay monthly fees whether I used it or not. Stripe doesn't do any of that nonsense. They charge you for each transaction and that is it.

Avantages

It is extremely easy to set up an account and authorize it for use. Reporting is easy and useful, and I love that I get a snapshot of my income immediately upon logging in. Adding in new business is easy and allows me to keep my revenue streams organized for both me and my customers. Each new business lets me set a new statement descriptor so my customers know what they are paying for when reviewing their credit card statements.

They are integrated with many different platforms, including ecommerce and accounting software, so connecting the many pieces of your business is easy.

Inconvénients

They have some extremely technical pieces of their software, including webhooks and API calls. If you are not technically minded, this can get confusing and potentially cause issues with your credit card processing. But as long as you are working with software that is integrated well (think Woocommerce or Xero) then it should be very easy to use Stripe in your business.

Also, while it is great that they send emails to my customers that have issues with their recurring transactions, they do not give those customers a way to update their credit card information. This seems like a no brainer considering they are the processor and they are giving notice that they are unable to process the card they have on file. Instead, they continue to email my customer, who then contacts me and I have to try to sort this out for them.

Kamila G.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

It's what I use to process payments!

Publié le 16/01/2019

I am pleased with them so far, I have heard from colleagues saying they can easily process millions per year in Stripe and without issues so I am looking forward to continuing to grow with this payment processor by my side.

Avantages

I used to use my bank's merchant for 3-4 years, thinking they were giving me a better rate. long story short, they weren't AND they were confusing to use. So I switched to Stripe, which is frequently used in my field of coaching and digital products. I have been very happy so far.
- I am able to process payments myself, it integrate with 3rd party shopping carts with ease (I use ThriveCart), it allows to create trials, subscriptions, all the things I wanted. PLUS I get to charge and bill clients on my own too with their cards on file which sometimes we have to do when the clients tell us to do so, instead of having to send constant shopping cart links. I was doing that before with Infusionsoft and my merchant, but now I can do it all within Stripe and it's easy.
- I have not had any issues with Stripe holding my funds or anything. Pleased.
- I like their simple reporting as well, how much money you've made each day, etc. It's nice to see the comparisons on the monthly basis as well.

Inconvénients

- It's a bit complicated to use for someone who might not be techy. I am pretty techy and I think I've got a handle on it, especially since I mainly use it as the processor with my shopping cart, but if I had to use Stripe on its own, it probably would get complicated.
- Sometimes I find it hard to find what I need to in Stripe. Like, a payment would get declined and I'd want to rebill or attempt the rebill - sometimes it's hard to find the option to do that on the declined payment. I always do eventually find it, but I never know EXACTLY how to do it.
- I wish the payments landed in my bank sooner but I just switched it so it lands in my bank like a day or so after being collected which is better. My own merchant would be next day so this is now closer.
- Obviously always would be nicer if the fees were lower but it is on par with every other option out there so this can't really be a con since it's not HIGHER.

Richard I.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Super easy and straight-forward to integrate and use.

Publié le 05/06/2018

Most of our business transactions are processed through Stripe and we've set Stripe up for clients who require online merchant processing. By far the easiest and most straight-forward merchant processor to setup for online processing.

Avantages

Hands down, the easiest merchant processor to integrate into Gravity Forms or WooCommerce - I have to imagine it integrates just as easy with other popular tools, but my experience is limited to Gravity Forms and WooCommerce. Within Stripe itself, navigating is intuitive and easy with very friendly report tools. Looking up transactions is easy and may be search by name, email address, transaction id, and even partial data (like billing address, product, etc). Full and partial refunds are also very easy to manage.

The reporting is especially helpful as it goes back in detail for as long as you've been a customer (so, I have data going back 3 years all readily available). I also appreciate the popularity of Stripe and how common third-party integration has become - in my case into AgileCRM and Freshbooks.

Lastly, they have an amazing free iPhone app. Very useful for when you're on the road and you can basically do everything from the app that you could do from their desktop dashboard.

Inconvénients

I have never won a dispute - no not one - and the process seems entirely automated. While I have only had four disputes in the past 12 months, all of which were admitted mistakes on the customer's part, I submitted emailed conversations with the client where they admitted error, and I still lost. Since then, I've been told it's best to get the client to contact their credit card company to rescind the dispute but it was frustrating that the process is so automated that it seems not to favor the merchant.

So, with that in mind, if you ever have a dispute, work with the customer to get them to rescind it.

Larry M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Divertissement

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Reliable, easy to use payment processing

Publié le 01/08/2019

We have used AuthorizeNet, Square, and Stripe for our processing. So far, I'm much happier with Stripe than the others due to the ease of use, both in configuration and reviewing reports. After trying Stripe with one business, we quickly decided to move the others over. I hope they get around to adding a mobile solution similar to Square.

Avantages

The best part of Stripe is how easy it is to set up. I'm using it for multiple businesses. Setting up each business was quick, easy, and error free. I'm able to access each business with a single login, but each business is kept independent, so it's clear and always easy to see which account I'm reviewing. In addition, adding others that need to have access (partners, bookkeeper, assistant), and granting them only the privileges they need has been equally straightforward. We have both custom applications that we needed to integrate Stripe with, as well as off the shelf packages/services and have found it very easy to set up for all of our uses. Navigating purchases, receipts, and reports is also easy. We have had no issues at all with service so far.

Inconvénients

The only thing I'm disappointed by is the lack of a mobile solution. For mobile payments, we're using Square.

Jamie M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

Stripe is fantastic

Publié le 24/02/2020

We use another online giving platform that runs on top of Stripe, which we like very much, and the combination of these two works really well for us. It's enabled us to receive gifts on one platform from all credit cards, ApplePay, GooglePay, bank transfer and more. And, as I said, the customer service is top-notch

Avantages

The customer service is extremely fast and helpful and the Stripe personnel are eager to help, easy to talk to and committed to ensuring that everything is taken care of. The software just works well and is really reliable.

Inconvénients

It can be a bit hard to use and understand. It was set up for for-profit companies and some aspects of it are not so user-friendly for nonprofits

Binyamin K.
  • Secteur d'activité: Agriculture

Wouldn't Use Any Other Online Payment Processor

Publié le 10/02/2019

Although not particularly robust, Stripe is simple, easy, and reliable, and when it comes to handling other peoples money that is exactly what I'm looking for. Honest, simlple, easy, reliable!

Avantages

Sometimes you just find exactly what you're looking for. When I stumbled upon Stripe it was one of those times. At first I was even skeptical, it sounded way too good to be true, an online payment processor that offered all the features I needed, was easy and intuitive to navigate. I showed it to a friend who told me if its too good to be true its probably a scam. But in this case I've been using Stripe for over five or six years and I couldn't be happier with it. Stripe is easy to use, and efficient. From Stripe, money is deposited directly into my bank account within a matter of a day or two. What's more, the online checkout on my webstore is, thanks to Stripe, very cutting edge looking which adds to costumer trust when purchasing my, not exactly inexpensive, products. I like Stripe. I trust Stripe. And, with the utmost confidence, I highly recommend Stripe.

Inconvénients

When its comes to "Cons," I'm sorry to disappoint but I can really think of very few cons. I suppose my needs are fairly simple, and if my needs were financially more complex I would need a platform with a more robust set of offerings. But that being not the case, I just can't think of many minuses to using Stripe.