4 731 avis

Google Analytics

Solution d'analyse d'audience Internet

4,7 /5 (4731 avis) Donnez votre avis !
Note globale
4 731 avis
Kim T.
Secteur d'activité: Rédaction et correction
Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur

Un outil essentiel pour la croissance numérique

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 05/12/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

La précision des information et l'amélioration continue des Google permet une réelle manière d'amiliorer votre publicité

Avantages

La compréhension des données ne peuvent pas toujours être toujours facile a lire et analyser, mais GA rend ces données aussi claires et bien présentées que possible. Un produit a ne pas négliger et plus que complet et le fait gratuitement.

Inconvénients

Peut parraître complexe à utiliser, mais avec la formation gratuite qu'offre google analytic aucune raison de ne pas profiter de cette outil.

Tayyab S.

Identifies Whats Going On With Your Website

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 11/07/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Google Analytics gives the maximum idea that what's going on with the website.
I am using Google Analytics for my websites and also my SEO team. Based on my experience, Google Analytics is the most professional and robust tool to analyze website stats and traffic efficiently. The tool allows my SEO team to track the multiple queries like which specific keywords and pages are performing well.

Avantages

Google Analytics tells us about the insights of our company or personal website.
It also tells us where you are receiving clicks, user's location, website visited history and many more.
It provides easy and efficient integration with third-party platforms such as Google Ads and Social Media.

Inconvénients

It is very difficult to stay up with new & upcoming updates and features because sometimes I get lost in the new navigation or user interface.
There is a lack of end-user support and difficult to identify the middle part of insights.
It will be great if Google Analytics launches a built-in URL builder for the sake of campaign-tracking.

Sarah H.

Google Analytics for Rich Web Insights

Publié le 20/07/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Our advertising agency does custom website builds for our clients so it's imperative that we accurately track acquisitions, referrals and user interactions on a daily basis to improve our advertising campaigns. We analyze time on site, page views, sessions, and bounce rate and the analytics help us improve our overall website UX and UI. The rich analytics provided from Google (especially integrations with Google Tag Manager) enable us to make intelligent improvements to the website to increase conversions.

Avantages

Google Analytics is one of the most powerful tools available and it's free. It's very simple to deploy as long as you have backend access to a website. I use Google Analytics on a daily basis to track website analytics, behavior flow, conversion, and goal tracking, and build custom marketing funnels. Google Data Studio is an excellent way to directly pull data from the tool and make a completely customized dashboard with the top metrics that you analyze on a consistent daily basis. The user management and ability to set permissions adds an extra layer of security and the integration with Google Ads and YouTube properties is seamless and makes real-time reporting very dynamic. What we can measure, we can ultimately improve.

Inconvénients

Google Analytics sometimes reports Facebook analytics differently from the backend of Facebook Ads Manager. However, Google is getting a lot better with tracking user performance, not just cookies (especially for cross-device interactions). The courses for the Google Analytics certification and somewhat bulky - I wish there was a better way to track your coursework and more online video tutorial similar to how Facebook Blueprint has organized their free online courses. Google Analytics can seem very daunting to beginners but there are a lot of great resources available from Google for education and tutorials.

Jamie P.

Maybe I'm Stupid

Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 18/02/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

With someone with the proper skills to utilize Google Analytics--or even someone with the time to devote to learning all of the tricks of the Google Trade--this product can be the difference between sinking with a failing campaign, wasting a lot of your clients' money in the process, and being able to quickly and efficiently tailor digital advertising efforts to maximize returns.

Avantages

If you know what you are looking for--and how to find it again after Google makes approximately 300 changes and updates--Google Analytics can be exceptionally useful. In our business, it is extremely important to not only know that a given media product is working for the client, but also to be able to PROVE the success (or failure) of a product to the client. Our clients--the business owners and their staff--want to be sure that they are spending their money on advertising products that work. It is very easy to claim that, yes, this product is working for you, but it is another matter entirely to be SURE and to be able to prove that success. Google Analytics allows us to track digital interactions with the customer's website. Typically, our clients have no idea if their websites are seeing increases in customer traffic following advertising campaigns (such as television and radio), or if the digital ads placed are doing exactly what they should be doing.

Inconvénients

While the concept behind Google Analytics is great, the actual execution leaves much to be desired, at least for me. Maybe I'm completely stupid (a fair assessment) or too Gen X and not Millennial enough to find Google Analytics easy to use. It surely doesn't help that it seems that the user dashboard/interface changes every time I use it. Knowing how to navigate through the various levels and sections of the monstrosity that is Google Analytics to find exactly what metrics are needed in any given situation is an artform--and I feel like I've only just mastered stick figures and maybe a smidge of finger-painting. In short, I'm not an artist.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 3.0/10

Prithviraj J.

Best Tool To Interpret the Development of Your Website/App

Publié le 11/06/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I am using Google Analytics to track the performance of many of our clients.
1- Google analytics, overall is easy to use tool
2- Best thing about Google analytics is its's free

Problems I can solve using Google Analytics
1- I can easily track which page of my client's website is not performing
2- Easy to track traffic, know which pages and content is getting more viewed and further I can improve this pages and content for better conversions
3- Easy to track individual product performance for e-commerce store site
4- Easy to track which page has technical issue by analyzing sales funnel
5- Helps improving landing pages by analyzing the page performance based on traffic, session duration and conversion rate.

Benefits of Google Analytics:
1- I can improve my website's performance by analyzing each and every page performance and upgrading it for conversion.
2- I can easily compare product's performance for e-commerce site and give reports to client about every product sales.
3- I can easily improve my app's performance ans user interface by knowing every screen's performance

1- Ready Reports Generation
2- Real-time analysis of a website
3- Analysis of variety of site

1- Few complications in combining dimensions and metrics
2- Few methods are tricky for setting up filters and segmentations

Michele B.
Secteur d'activité: Génie mécanique ou industriel

This is How You Track Anything

Publié le 10/04/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I started using it by just tracking page views and that was it. Then, in time, I started delving into more complicated settings and tracking more valuable insights. If I had the time to spend months in it, I'd still find more interesting things to keep track of and evaluate. Getting started was extremely easy, all of 3 seconds. And then you have an endless amount of tweaks and new features you can work on, in time and when needed.

Avantages

It is as easy to begin using as possible, and allows as complicated a setup as you wish to have, allowing you to go as deep in your analysis as you are willing to invest time in it.

Inconvénients

There is not much to dislike at all here. It's part of the Google ecosystem, so you have to understand you're using a Google product. That is not a con, just something to keep in mind.

Ankit P.
Secteur d'activité: Gestion de l'enseignement
Traduire en français

Simple, Intuitive and easy to use

Publié le 06/05/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The overall experience is very useful as it helps me identify my users in terms of user engagement and helps me identify where the user is navigating through the website.

Avantages

The very first thing that comes to my mind is the simple and easy implementation for the product. I was able to set up the Tracker on my website and different pages in a matter of minutes and then started working on the funnels to deep down track the user engagement with the website

Inconvénients

There could be exhaustive list of things that can be done with Google Analytics but unfortunately some of the features are not supported by Google. If Google could expand the features supported by them then it becomes very easy

Traduire en français

The best analytics tool available

Publié le 05/05/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We have been able to measure everything on our website and our clients' websites. This data has allowed us to improve our marketing efforts and drive more revenue.

Avantages

Google Analytics is easy to set up, has incredible documentation, and allows you to track just about everything you could possibly need. The reporting options are solid and have been greatly enhanced by Google Data Studio.

Inconvénients

While the reporting is good, it's not as visually appealing or easy to read as Adobe Analytics. This is especially true of the event reporting. Additionally, the pathing reports are pretty limited compared to what you get from Adobe Analytics.

Eliel B.

Without it you are lost

Publié le 07/07/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

It helped me to learn all there is about web analytics, some times it was frustrating, but its the best platform of the market

Avantages

If you need to do a quantitative analysis of your website or app, almost everything you need to know about your site will be here. Considering that the basic version is free, then the value that it generates is infinite.

Inconvénients

To fully take advantage of the tool, you need to implement a lot coding on the site and also add Tag Manager to your platform list.
The initial set up is easy but to measure everything, from clicks on buttons to multi domain websites, you are going to need a developer or someone with a lot of Tag Manager experience.
Also the 360 version is extremely expensive.

Eunice V.
Secteur d'activité: Automobile
Traduire en français

Good for tracking business insights

Publié le 25/04/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

They had canceled my page and with this analytic tool I was able to figure out out why it happed right away. If it wasn’t for this tool I’d still be trying to reach google on the phone.

Avantages

This is a useful software if you like to keep track of your business reviews. It calculates all sorts of numbers for you. Very useful and informative. No doubt about it. Highly recommend this product for your business it has all you need. If you are a beginner it’s very easy to use.

Inconvénients

There’s other software out there but more expensive

Chris V.
Traduire en français

Advanced and complex, but useful

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 28/05/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Now we've got a real vision of how our customers are experiencing our website and we know how to improve. Rather than inviting testers and submit surveys, we can actually see what we can improve, without any required user interaction.

Avantages

Google Analytics is free to use, which is fortunate for smaller companies. It provides a wide range of tracked data, for example how many new users we gathered, our retention rate and what percent of users have registered, using the Goals feature. Google Analytics helps us to improve our UX and make marketing strategies.

Inconvénients

It is really difficult to start with Google Analytics if you want to use it for making decisions. You'll need to research a lot about the features and the strategies you can apply, which requires a longer training.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 6.0/10

Indrajeet N.
Secteur d'activité: Production audiovisuelle

All about Google Analytics

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 30/05/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

So being the user of Google analytics, I can conclude that, the software can be used almost in every field. Having the simple interface will help the users to interact easily with the software, but considering the price can limit the low scale businesses from accessing the advanced features. Overall, I have a good experience with this software.

Avantages

I like many things about this software. Some of them are as following:
- It helps the users to create the custom reports for their analytics,
- It also help the user to interact easily with the software using its several tools, like luck orange,
- It genuinely shows the actual data and also let you know the source of the traffic, which is a great thing for all the user,
- Even you can export the reports to excel sheets too,
- It helps the users to track their created campaigns from any device,
- the keyword planner tool of for keyword analysis is also very much simple and about 99% accurate as compared to the other tools,
- It also compares the bounce rate with the exit rate to help the user experience problems.

This is really a powerful tool, which should be used by all the business companies related to media and entertainment organizations.

Inconvénients

The software will let the users know about the entry and exit of the visitor, but it can't let the user know the accurate results about the mean time(middle part) between their entry and exit from the site or page.

If there is a high exit rate in a page, then obviously, there will be a problem with the page itself, but google analytics will not let the user know about that fault or missing thing, so the user is left only with the last option of isolating the page. Overall, it does not let the user know, about "why the user is doing what he wants to do? ".

Having so many features in the software helps the organizations to evolve their business, but for low scale business, where the budget is a constraint, this software can't work for them, with advanced features, as for having advanced features, the software actually cost around $15000 which is a pretty high price for the beginners. So price can be a factor for counting it's cons.

Tiffani L.
Traduire en français

Excellent, but it has its caveats.

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 01/05/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall, I would rate my experience with Google Analytics 9/10. I believe it is an outstanding platform for a free application. If it wasn't for the amount limitations I've experienced with simple things within the platform, I would have rated this 10/10.

Avantages

The thing I find most appealing about Google Analytics is its ease of implementation as well as its ease of use. While taking a course prior to using Google Analytics isn't entirely necessary, I highly recommend prior to implementing and utilizing Google analytics that you take a course online to understand the ins and outs of the platform. There is a ton of free information out there on Google Analytics that can really help new users quickly learn the platform. The more you familiarize yourself with Google Analytics, the better you will become at leveraging the platform for your particular business needs. This platform overall is great because it's free and can provide a very solid foundation for your business analytics.

Inconvénients

It took me a while into using the platform to figure out what can be improved for Google Analytics. While it is an excellent platform to use for your business traffic analytics, I would advise people to be aware that it does come with its limitations. For example, you're limited to the amount of widgets (graphs, charts, etc.) you can include on one dashboard. For some users, this may not be a big deal, however for my company, this was a bit of an issue at times. This is a simpler example of Google Analytics' limitations, however once you dig a bit deeper into the platform and deal with events, goals, adding custom dimensions and metrics through APIs, you will likely find limitations in your corner with regards to the configuration of your data in some instances. This is why I would advise anyone to research using Google Analytics prior to implementing it. F=I would like to point out that for companies with ecommerce platforms, I've observed that this is the best type of website to utilize Google Analytics for.

Craig S.
Secteur d'activité: Mode et vêtements

Easy to use Analytics tool for Newbies

Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 16/03/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Using Google Analytics tracking software is easy and provides the analytical insights about my customer traffic, engagement and conversion funnel. So, I can optimize my e-commerce website content, marketing and products to increase sales. But due to limited support from Google and no development or coding experience, implementing enhanced e-commerce tracking was not easy and made me spend more time than I would have wanted before going live. If Google can provide e-commerce tracking developer resource, it would help newbies like me get the best optimization insights in lesser time.

Avantages

I implemented Google Analytics tracking on my e-commerce website. So, I could track where traffic is coming from, on what products it is converting and who are my customers. My favorite feature of Google Analytics is Shopping Behavior because it showed me the complete funnel of sessions of customers who engaged with product banners, how many of those customers ended up going to product detail pages, who from those added items to their shopping cart and finally how many bought the products. When I analyzed this funnel, I was able to determine the list of customers I could re-target so they bought more.

Inconvénients

Implementing enhanced e-commerce tracking to correlate customer traffic and engagement with product performance was the most challenging part of Google Analytics implementation. Because I didn't have coding background and I never hired a professional developer. I tried to self serve by reading support documentation on Google's developer portal. Although that portal is pretty comprehensive with examples of code snippets, I didn't feel confident about customizing the code to fulfill my analytics needs. The concept of custom dimensions and custom metrics, scope and how to send data was complex.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 8.0/10

Umair B.
Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur

The awesome tool to Track your Website Traffic

Publié le 07/02/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I am using Google Analytics for my personal Websites. According to my experience Google Analytics is the best and professional tool to analyze your website traffic. I can easily see the number of queries, which keywords people are using and how they can find my website pages. I can easily check on which search page my website is appearing. I have added sitemap of my websites in the Google Analytics, so my pages index quickly in the Google search engine. Whenever I add a new page or a new post or a new product in my website, I use the feature called (Fetch as Google) in Google Analytics. So my page, post or product appears in the Search engine within two to five minutes. Sometimes I also remove pages from my website just because of any reason, then I also remove the page from my Google Analytics account, so the 404 error doesn't appear in my Account. So overall my experience with Google Analytics is really incredible and fabulous. Because the Search engine optimization of my websites has been improved and I can include or publish the data in my website according to the users requirements.

Avantages

The traffic analyze tools are really awesome of Google Analytics. I can easily track the visitors of my website. If you are using E-commerce website then you can also include or add the products according to the users queries and keywords. We can add the Sitemap of our website in the Google Analytics, so the pages can appear in the Search Engine very fast. We can add or remove pages from the Search Engine. The process is really simple, just add your website in the Google Analytics account and start tracking the visitors of your Websites.

Inconvénients

According to my professional and personal experience, everything and every tool of Google Analytics is awesome. Even Google have changed the interface of Google Analytics. There is a new interface, so if you are an old user, you will have to learn few things in the new interface. But these new things are also really awesome.

Chamath N.
Traduire en français

Web analytics of international class

Publié le 30/12/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall, Google Analytics is the best web analytics tool when compared to other tools available in the market. It gives us more valuable data and the user interfaces of GA are very user-friendly. Even I can make customized dashboards according to my needs. So I would like to recommend GA for anyone who is looking for a web analytics tool.

Avantages

As a whole, people have many positive demonstrations with Google analytics. We especially
like this since we can download our PDFs from our traffic reports and to our web pages. So, you
can print out a hard copy. It helps you to recreate a hard and stable copy of the numbers and
the demographic data and details of the customers. Your Google Analytics gives you the
necessary data regarding yourself for your business clients and customers. The ones who need
to know you and the ones who do not know you.
It secures your position among customers and your respect in the meantime. We were working
with SEO for several years. And our keywords have improved and started to be more catered to
the proper demographics. All these are based on Google Analytics and its report.
Now we will discuss the pros and cons of using Google analytics. You need to know these to
make an optimum use from it.
Many people love the google analytics platform. It is because it is thoroughly detailed. And the
most broken traffic tools and this also shows you things with specific details like information
including the number of people using your web page and the time they spend on your web
page. Even the pages they load are given in detail.
All these support you to be in touch with the potential customers according to their
demographic range and ways of doing some trigging and catering. Statics and the proved from
are examples.

Inconvénients

The cons of this are something hard to say. This is the second most loved Google product after
Gmail. It is extremely tough to take a rep call or an actual call from the phone to get technical
help through Google Analytics.

Suzie P.
Secteur d'activité: Gestion de l'enseignement

Google Analytics Review

Publié le 23/10/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall, I've had an extremely positive experience with Google Analytics. I especially like that I'm able to download a PDF of my traffic reports to my website so that I can print out copies to be able to give to my team to review in meetings. It helps me have concrete and solid numbers, demographic information of potential customers, and it gives me piece of mind knowing that I have control over the content I need to provide to the potential customers visiting my company's website, because Google Analytics gives me all of the detailed information that I need in order to make sure that I am providing the information necessary. Not only this, but I'm able to ensure that I'm being found by the people that need to be finding me properly. I've been able to work with SEO (Search Engine Optimization), my keywords have started to improve and get more catered to the correct demographics based on my Google Analytics reports.

Avantages

I LOVE Google Analytics! I've been using it for years, because it's the most detailed, itemized and best broken down traffic tool there is that I could find. I like that it shows you specified things such as the amount of time people are spending on your website and for how long, and which pages. Things like this help me really hone-in on what my potential customer base demographic is, and how to work on triggering and catering to what my industries target markets actually are based on proven statistics.

Inconvénients

I can actually honestly say, that there's nothing bad I can say about Google Analytics. It's my second favorite Google product behind Gmail. The only thing I can really think of if I HAD to say something I like least, would be that it's extremely tough to get a rep on the actual phone (an actual call) to get technical aid.

Paul M.

The Non-Negotiable Software For Website/Business Owners

Publié le 03/10/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

With Google Analytics, I have a comprehensive understanding of when people are visiting my website, what actions they are taking when they get there, and how it affects my bottom line. I know what marketing channels are most effective for me (organic vs. paid) and am able to make data driven decisions based on information that I know is accurate. Syncing this data with other products such as Google Data Studio also makes it easy to put together presentations for team meetings and executive retreats.

Avantages

Google Analytics gives you everything you need to succeed in your online business, offering comprehensive data to help you understand how users interact with your website. From real-time reporting to custom data sets based on your desired conversions and events, everything is trackable within Google Analytics. To get the most out of the application, I would also recommend getting yourself Analytics certified, using Google's intuitive LMS software.

Inconvénients

There's very little to complain about when it comes to using Google Analytics. If you aren't familiar with the system, it may take you a while to figure where to find the data that you're looking for, but with a little time (and going through the certification process) you can easily transform the way you use data to make decisions for your business.

Daniel C.
Traduire en français

For free analytics software, it's very robust

Publié le 27/09/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall, I rely on this web application. The data's mysteries can't always be teased out with ease, but GA does make said data as clear and well presented as possible. If you utilize Google Analytics long term, you'll find it's versatile and expansive. A product which does more than it says on the tin, and does it for free.

Avantages

I use Google Analytics every week, sometimes every day. It's my tool for monitoring traffic performance on our site. While GA doesn't allow us to examine individual known or tagged user's repeat paths to or through the website, it gives us incredible insight into aggregate visitation and use. We see how many users arrive organically or from referrals; how many arrived from X website vs Y and Z; which landing pages they came in on; which pages they navigated to after that. It's like watching a weather system. While weather systems are a bit more predictable (ha!), the data GA provides is still highly precise in the moment and over time - and it is invaluable. There is so much content available, we can't possibly look at and leverage it all every day.

Inconvénients

While any individual lever is very easy to manipulate, knowing which to pull and when isn't for casual users. You must come in with some digital marketing background, and then you must study the software. Not just in general, in the context of your own website. Which elements you choose to ignore completely, which elements you examine over long vs short term, and which data is actionable - those all come from intimate understanding of your website's performance and purpose. For this reason, there's a bit of a learning curve. A bit of onboarding. Google has automated this process, which means you won't find help from a human when you most need it. I imagine that their high price paid version of the software funds its own support team, but it's a shame there is no intermediate option. Or at least there wasn't when we signed up years ago.

Traduire en français

Analytics solution that grows with your project

Publié le 19/09/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I have been using Google analytics for several years both for professional enterprise software as well as personal projects. Google analytics is different from some other competitive products in that with GA, you get an aggregate view of the user behavior. Generally, this has been sufficient for new and growing apps, where I am trying to understand use behavior as a whole.

I am extremely grateful that Google has offered this product for free to developers with lower traffic rates. The information I can learn from analytics is absolutely vital in the early stages when trying to understand what is working and what is not working; long before the operation becomes profitable.

I have some projects that steadily get thousands of hits per day and others that get near 0 hits, but in both scenarios the analytics software works perfectly as expected even when the audience size scales. Some of the great features of google analytics are not discoverable until you have significant amounts of traffic, but I can attest the product overall is extremely helpful at that point.

Most recently I added Google Analytics to my project yesterday. after several years of usage it is still - and will continue to be - my #1 go to product when choosing an analytics package.

Avantages

Google Analytics offers lots of great features that make me choose it over competitive products:
- Easy setup and customization; I have used it with websites rendered on a server and single-page apps
- Ability to observe user behavior in real time
- Web interface has excellent tools for creating custom reports and dashboards
- Native apps let me check on the data when I'm away from my desk -- in fact the mobile app is my favorite way to study the data
- When working with multiple apps, the program does a good job keeping everything organized
- The free quota is very liberal, and this is very helpful and necessary when launching new bootstrapped apps and when funds are limited

Here are some of my pain points with Google Analytics:

- When I add new projects in the mobile app, I must spend a lot of time to set up the reporting views. The app comes with built-in views, but I prefer my own. I have setup these custom views for other projects before. I wish I could easily clone my previous report view into the new project. If this feature does exist, it is too difficult to find even though I am a frequent user. I would like to see Google implement this feature.

- Sharing reports and views in the GA web application works well between two or more projects that I own; however, sharing dashboard template with team members who are collaborating with you on a project has always been challenging. I have tried a couple of times and so far I have not been able to do this successfully

Jem C.
Secteur d'activité: Production audiovisuelle
Traduire en français

A bit fiddly at times, but by far the best package for checking and monitoring analytics

Publié le 14/08/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

As a small business it's vital for me to know stats about engagement for advertisers, so this is the simplest way to pull that data out. The software is also easy to use on the go via the mobile app, as already mentioned. For a small business, it's also helpful that you can automate most of the reports, so as to save time.

Avantages

Quite simply, this is the complete package:

• In-depth: There are so many options in this, you'd struggle to find something you can't find out! The data kit is really powerful once you've got it set up, and I've used it with several clients to monitor everything from basic views on the page, to the journey across the site and how far they scroll down a specific page.

• Mobile App: For headline stats, I've found this really useful as someone running a small business. You can quickly see on the go if what you've put up has made an impact, and there's still a surprising amount of flexibility and in-sight in a mobile app. If you've got a couple of accounts on the go, you're also able to log into multiple ones at once without faffing around.

• Notes: Recently discovered and a big fan! The ability to make notes natively about spikes or troughs so when you're looking back later is great, so you can make sure you still view stuff in context.

Inconvénients

Generally, I'm pretty impressed with this - the only faff is actually getting it set up in the first place. However, with a couple of tutorials from Google I was able to sort this out myself, so it is do-able!

The only thing I've struggled with is checking outbound clicks - but I'm sure that is something someone who knows what they're doing can sort!

Cannot be beat

Publié le 23/07/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Excellent! Cannot complain at all!

Avantages

Google Analytics is more popular than Wordpress and is used on nearly every single website created in modern-day. Why is this? Because it is free, it is highly flexible, and it gives you the ability to track custom events across your website, app, and other devices. Google Analytics is used by many to simply collect user visitation and bounce data, but the ability of Google Analytics goes much deeper.

What do I like most? The simplicity, the price (FREE), and the extensibility. Nothing can compare to the amount of value that Google Analytics provides.

Inconvénients

Google Analytics is not user-friendly. It is making strides forward, however, with its recent design overhaul and implementation of search-based question/answer data. The learning curve is steep for anything other than simple website visitor tracking. Furthermore, with the creation of Google Tag Manager and the constantly-updating set of scripts, Google Analytics can be a slight pain for those who have used the tool for a very long time. For new and infrequent users, however, this wouldn't be an issue.

There are not many cons to Google Analytics outside of its few UI quirks and the learning curve.

Subash B.
Traduire en français

A Quintessential Tool to Improve Business Performance.

Publié le 27/05/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Google Analytics provides you data on traffic from all sources - be it paid, organic, referral, etc. So irrespective of you are a small blogger or an e-commerce site selling millions worth of merchandise per day, Google Analytics is a quintessential tool that will help you improve your business performance. Irrespective of Goals & KPIs - be it grow traffic, increase engagement, grow leads or conversions, increase revenues, etc - Google Analytics is a single tool that will help you move the needle - give you enough data and insights to improve your decision making and realise your goals.

Avantages

1. Can track anything and everything that happens on your website and apps. It's so powerful.
2. It's free (for the basic version).
3. Powerful data analytics capability to help decision making.
4. Can handle massive volumes of data in a simple & easy way.
5. The paid version of Google Analytics - that is Google Analytics 360 is more powerful - so if you need more its available on tap but is expensive.

Inconvénients

1. Heat maps are not available fully - on the console itself - although a rudimentary option is available to view it on the website page itself. Needs improvement.
2. It's like a balloon - you can get more if you take the effort to learn and the learning curve is also very steep.
3. Reports and data visualisation are taken away and created on another platform called Google Data Studio, the functionality should have been added to Google Analytics itself.
4. It's tricky to setup tracking for deeper elements and also the key functionality of setting up is broken away into another tool called Google Tag Manager - again the functionality should have been on Google Analytics itself.
5. Organic data points like search terms are left out of Google Analytics and another tool called Google Search Console needs to be used to get relevant data.

Esra K.
Traduire en français

Best tool to analyze your website!

Publié le 24/04/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Google analytics provides us meaningful insights about our website so we can improve it accordingly, attract new visitors and increase our potential customers.

Avantages

I think Google Analytics is one of the most useful tools that Google has provided us with reporting. Thanks to Google Analytics, we are able to recognize and act on our web site. Google Analytics provides us with our visits of our potential customers and more detailed information about how we can reach our new customers. You can gather below information:

How often is your website visited?
Where is the location of your users?
Which pages are receiving more clicks?
On what page do users spend more time?
What is the average time a user spends on your website?
What are the actions that user takes on your website?
Is the user entering your website by using a mobile phone or a desktop computer?

Time is very important for your website's potential visitors. It indicates whether the visitor has arrived by mistake or to inspect your website. It also shows how much time they spent on your page or product in detailed reports. This shows how much visitors are interested in which products you have. So, by moving the most visited product to the forefront, you can provide more indexing of Google Search engines and reach new potential customers. You can get information about which product results in higher rates by adding keywords to the product details.

Inconvénients

It takes time to get used to the integration. Documentation is good but still, it should get better.

Stanislav G.

The Best in Digital Analytics

Publié le 13/02/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

As a Google Analytics certified professional, I am a true proponent of the product. It can be used by anyone (even absolute novices) to monitor site visitors and general ups and downs related to performance, be it from paid or organic. A typical Analytics user is the business owner who doesn't know much about the product or digital marketing, but can still use the product to keep an eye on things - ease of use is sufficient.
On the other hand, we have all the professionals - digital marketers or even hard core data analysts that can solve very complex business problems, some of which are unknown to the business before looking at the data.

Avantages

The sheer number of ways you can look at data. Most often I've found myself needing to check traffic from a particular channel - whether it has been organic when analyzing SEO results, or paid when trying to verify PPC campaign reporting, get an overview of all paid channels, or dig deeper and actually segment data from PPC campaigns to gain additional insight.
Google Analytics provides you with everything needed to analyze where your traffic is coming from and what it is doing on your website. You can typically answer all of the following questions by using Google Analytics - are there any particular pages that cause my visitors to leave more often than others, which are the pages that are driving most of my desired actions (conversions or goals), why is my site getting +50% more traffic like reported by my digital agency, but we're not getting anywhere near the increase in bottom line results.
Behavioral flow is something in particular which is worth noting as a major pro. I haven't seen other platforms that offer this functionality and although it is quite hard to get your head around at first, one you do there is no limit to the amount of insights one can generate to assist with conversion rate optimisation or just improve flow through the website as needed.

Inconvénients

There is a bit of a learning curve involved, but that is not a con of the product. Google even have an Academy where you can learn about Google Analytics and even get certified.