Avis clients sur Workday Adaptive Planning

Workday Adaptive Planning

Budgétisation, prévisions et reporting d'entreprise dans le cloud

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

194 avis

• Secteur d'activité : Impression

Great product!

Publié le 19/09/2016

It has simplified our work quite a bit. We are no longer dependent on our previous excel-based reporting tools. Creating and modifying reports have become a very process.

Avantages

Ease of implementation and use.

Inconvénients

Still developing some modules, need time to improve

Michael
  • Secteur d'activité : Pétrole et énergies

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Awesome product for a great value. Takes budgeting and forecasting to a new level.

Publié le 01/05/2017

There are several benefits from using this software. The biggest benefit is that once your initial model is built you get stability compared to doing your forecast in spreadsheets. When we used spreadsheets most of our time was spent making sure formulas were correct and that there were no bust in the model. With Adaptive, you have confidence that once you test your formulas you can add/takeaway/and modify data and your calculations will work. The other benefit is that if you have a champion and insist that new data be loaded as soon as possible you always have a good/latest view of what the company expects. By doing this forecasting becomes built into your processes and not the annual/quarterly drag that the organization dislikes. Information is kept in a nice concise format that is easy to read.

Avantages

The product if very adaptable. We recently went through a sell process where we were sold by a public company to a private equity firm and back to a public company within a two and half year period. Adaptive was very key to providing the analysis and financial information required for the sell process. While with the private equity firm we changed to a fiscal year but they required us to report both fiscal and calendar year numbers. We also had to push the various EBITDA adjustments back into the financial statements for comparative purposes. I also like the customer service and the fact that Adaptive pushes out a couple of major releases each year to add new functionality requested by the user community.

Lauren

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Direct Integration with netsuite

Publié le 27/02/2018

Avantages

- direct integration with netsuite
-ease of use once established
-maintains various types of data including personnel information and financial reporting

Inconvénients

- inability to run reporting on one entity (only runs in consolidation)
- inability to modify reports without creating a new report
- functionality to drill into detail is hit or miss

Nick
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Adaptive has created a tool that is easy to use and provides value almost instantly.

Publié le 01/08/2017

Avantages

I love the ease of creating a budget and the ability to quickly create a new forecast. Adaptive has created a formula wizard that is similar to excel, which makes it easy for excel based planners to easily adapt. Adaptive also has an excel interface for reporting, OfficeConnect which makes reporting even easier. They have also created an upload feature to easily maintain your hierarchy, dimensions and attributes. For a company as large as ours it makes the maintenance of the system easier.

Since Adaptive is Cloud based there is no sharing excel files. I can work with anyone in my organization from anywhere and we are all able to access the same file. Since everything is housed in Adaptive we are able to collaborate easier and make better decisions.

Inconvénients

There is always room for improvement and Adaptive is always listening to its customers. There are some features that make reporting a little clunky, rollups. They recently updated the reporting tool within Adaptive, but it doesn't seem as user friendly as the older version. Hopefully over time it will be easier to use.

• Secteur d'activité : Mode et vêtements
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Best financial tool on the market in my opinion

Publié le 02/10/2016

I use Adaptive as a replacement for excel in some aspects of my job. I mainly use it as month end communication to send out financial status reports pertaining to actuals vs budget vs forecast. Adaptive Discovery is one tool I utilize to aid in visualizing data in multiple ways through the use of graphs, gauges, pie charts, tables, and many more.

Avantages

Allows so many different ways to breakdown data.
Great customer support. The respond quickly and are very knowledgeable.
Easy to manage users with different access levels.
Adaptive is always working to enhance or update features. The platform develops continuously, which is great for the large user base.
Hosts free webinars every so often.
Can be accessed from anywhere as long as you have internet access.

Inconvénients

The learning curve is steep, it takes a lot of time to really get comfortable with the platform.
Not a lot of video tutorials.
The terminology can be confusing sometimes.
Adaptive is open to technical/programming suggestions but often take time to be enacted. You sometimes have to wait for the next release to get the issue resolved.

Claire
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Amazing planning software for non-profits!

Publié le 02/09/2016

Implementing Adaptive Insights has made me feel like a kid on Christmas morning. Every new feature or discovered capability is a wonderful gift giving me my time and sanity back. I am the only FP&A for a mid-size company. We had outgrown Excel but had a hard time finding a planning software that could handle the allocations fundamental to non-profit accounting. We found Adaptive Insights and haven't looked back. The sales team is amazing, They are not only no pressure, but extremely helpful. We wanted to make sure our entire management team would be on board with new software. AI sales came out and did a personal demonstration for us and answered all of their questions. They also introduced us to great implementation consultants to help us set the instance up.We just finished our first year of planning in Adaptive and it was easy and user-friendly. I love Adaptive and will use it throughout my career.

Avantages

The user-friendly interface, customization, regular updates and wealth of support and information. Reporting is also easy to use and very powerful. One of our main challenges is accurately planning and reporting our allocations. AI makes it easy.

Inconvénients

There is nothing I dislike about this software but there are a few things to be aware of. Unless you have 2 people exclusively working full time to set up the instance it will take you much longer than you think. Allow yourself a few months to set it up and know that a full, complete roll-out will probably take a full budget cycle.

• Secteur d'activité : Sports
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 4.0 /10

Great product, great customer service, lousy delivery on promises and too expensive

Publié le 24/06/2021

After a recent meeting I wrote notes: Workday works with large (>500 employee) organizations these days. They are treating us like a small fish. Makes me wonder how strategic more small non-profits like us matter to them. I think they are writing us off.

Nightmare roll-out with the implementation partner. We fired them. Adaptive consultants are good but too expensive. Not great at eliciting requirements or managing the project.

Avantages

FP&A core functionality is outstanding!!!

Inconvénients

Visualization functionality is a kludge!

• Secteur d'activité : Appareils médicaux
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001–5 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

AI Review

Publié le 12/02/2019

Avantages

This is a solid software base that my firm uses to consolidate forecasting data and pull those forecasts for board review. It is a great platform to use for data warehousing and to pull massive subsets of data. Those pulls can then be used and pasted into Excel or whatever template that you need to generate the proper metrics.

Inconvénients

The functionality is not as user friendly as you would like. The customized reporting is complex and hard to understand. I would recommend sitting in on a seminar or tutorial before committing to it. It isn't quite user friendly and, for us, we don't use it for anything but generating massive paste fills to be dumped into our reporting templates.

Sarah
  • Secteur d'activité : Services environnementaux

• Support client

Wonderful experience with Adaptive so far

Publié le 11/03/2016

My company has rolled out Adaptive for our budgeting. It took quite a bit of time to build out al of our models. Our budget managers have responded very positively to Adaptive. We appreciate that we are no longer passing excel spreadsheets back and forth. One budget manager even started that she is having the important budget conversations a month earlier than she used to. We are still working to develop our reporting in Adaptive.

Avantages

Various user groups can be built out to limit exposure to personnel information.

Inconvénients

Certain sheets still use Java and this can slow things down.

• Support client

Adaptive Discovery - A picture paints a thousand words!

Publié le 12/08/2014

Adaptive Discovery is changing the way we communicate finances to our leadership. They have traditionally received their monthly reports containing scads of numbers. I could see their eye's glaze over at times and they often asked, "so is this good or bad", or, how does this compare with such and such a month, or how does this number compare across the other stores? Now, they have a visual representation which they can drill into and can see trends developing before their eyes. They can see at a glance if something is outside a control limit, needing their attention, or can see at a glance if things are within guidelines or reaching goals we have set. I would love to be able to be able to zoom in when differences are small by changing the scale settings on the axis'. I love this product! It is making my life easier!

Sam
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information

Adaptive Planning Review

Publié le 03/08/2016

Overall we have been pleased with Adaptive Planning. We originally transitioned to Adaptive from excel based reporting due to increasing data allocation requirements. After several months of implementation we were able to start populating our weekly financial reports entirely from data exported from Adaptive. The end result has been a significant decrease in reporting time, even though we now splice our data by more dimensions than we have looked at in the past. This would not have been possible in excel, and we now have more time to analyze our information instead of being stuck in the reporting cycle.

Avantages

The best part of the software for me is the ability to quickly create reports based on any selected dimensions, levels, and timeframes. This is something that historically would have taken us a significant amount of time and is now done in minutes.

Inconvénients

My least favorite parts about the software are the difficulty in navigating the data sheets and the inability to lock formulas and values in historical versions while updating formulas going forward. I would love to see greater functionality to search in data sheets by specific columns.

• Secteur d'activité : Organisme social ou civique

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The software will change you life...Seriously!

Publié le 10/03/2015

Avantages

This suite of products have changed the way we inform our leadership of the state of our operations each month. We no longer spend days and days preparing dry financials. Now, we are generating useful statements in seconds along with instantaneously seeing that same financial and operational data visualized in Adaptive Discovery in our interactive scorecard. The ease of use, and the level of support are the two greatest things about Adaptive.

Inconvénients

The tools do everything we ask of them, and more. The monthly load of data from our GL and the operational data from other source systems being a manual process is my ultimate least favorite thing. We are implementing the Adaptive Discovery connector so that the data will be loaded in the future at the push of a button. That should take care of it, though. I think if I had to identify my next least favorite thing it's probably the high bar that it sets for all of our other reporting from other systems.

Tyler

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Quick results with an intuitive design

Publié le 09/02/2018

This is a very robust software, that allows a strong look into the performance of your Company. The software has changed the way we are able to analyze our business.

Avantages

I love the adaptability and ability to gain access to various information. It has allowed much greater access to analyzing our Key Performance Indicators.

Inconvénients

For items that are not uniformly put into our accounting system, there are some workarounds needed to figure out how to display the correct data.

Olivia
  • Secteur d'activité : Marchés boursiers

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Adaptive is great for small to medium sized enterprises

Publié le 01/09/2022

I use adaptive for 5 year planning, strategic modelling & scenario planning

I use adaptive for 5 year planning, strategic modelling & scenario planning

Avantages

The ability to build a bottoms up budget/forecast is an attractive component on this software. It is an assumption based model that is easy to follow and update in the backend

Inconvénients

There is some functionality that it lacks for assumption sheet creation.

Lucas
  • Secteur d'activité : Événementiel

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Great integration for the Workday enviroment

Publié le 31/01/2021

It's a great tool for managing datasets via your browser. Downloading enormous datasets for changing only one or two things just to upload it all again it's a big pain that Adaptive saves you from.

Avantages

Adaptive is the next best thing you can have when managing large sets of data right from your browser. Instead of having to download big spreadsheets, it can do the heavy lifting for you right from your browser. Tools like pivot tables are easy to do and feature-rich.

Inconvénients

When dealing with very, very large datasets, it can take some time for processing each requested step in Adaptive, giving you sometimes a lengthy loading screen.

David
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Easy collaboration while building out the year's model was key to improving our efficiency.

Publié le 19/05/2017

Faster build and modify time of my model. Easier buy in from contributors to the model because they had access to build their part directly in the system.

Avantages

Easy to gather, audit, and lock down inputs from key contributors. It was also very easy to create multiple versions and scenarios.

Inconvénients

Struggled a little to get it to connect the way we wanted with our ERP, but that had to do with both sides. Not just Adaptive. It also does take a little time to understand how to build things out.

Samuel

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Super fast and easy to use

Publié le 22/02/2018

Avantages

I have been in FP&A for for 5 years and have become somewhat versed in different systems and adaptive has been the best. Super fast updates with the ability to create different forecast scenarios.

Inconvénients

Some of its features don't work on Macs, but otherwise nothing to serious here.

Melanie

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Good basic functionality for financial planning & reporting

Publié le 18/07/2017

Avantages

Pros: ease of use in that the software is cloud-based. It was also relatively easy to implement with approximately 50 users. Good customer support.

Inconvénients

Cons: sometimes pages take too long to load, which is frustrating to users. But otherwise there are few complaints.

Stephen
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

AI Review

Publié le 15/11/2016

This tool enables the user easily develop (with minimal time) a nicely tailored template for what-if and Actual situational planning, forecasting and reporting of a variety of metrics. Project / performance management is assisted greatly through liberal use of intuitive dashboards and analytical tools.

Avantages

> Strong, secure environment - clearly developed with an appreciation of how to treat company sensitive data.
> Appropriate security levels are easily established and maintained.
> Cloud-based connectivity is the only way to go - AI does a nice job of leveraging this platform.

Inconvénients

> Some effort is required for setup as programming keys are built on a one-by-one basis and thus training is essential for the new user.
> From an international perspective, the consolidation of multiple currency / FX data needs additional development.
> MS Office connectivity is too limited and the user is tempted to use other sw apps where integration is superior to AI architecture.

Jarred
  • Secteur d'activité : Urbanisme et architecture

Great Analytics Software

Publié le 20/03/2018

I would recommend this product hands down over the competitors.

I would recommend this product hands down over the competitors.

Avantages

Full-featured software with all the bells and whistles. It has unlimited flexibility in reporting and analysis options. The reporting features are extremely easy to use, and they can be customized and shared with ease.

Inconvénients

Requires a lot of training to use, but it's worth it in the long run. The software is expensive, and it does require assistance with implementation since there is so much to do to get it up and running.

Adaptive Insights

Publié le 25/02/2016

I use adaptive planning for corporate budgeting and long term forecasting. It is a great tool that is very flexible. Being able to build the financial model in a collaborative, team based manner instead of in numerous different excel models is a much better process.

[1] Version comparison is easy for variance analysis
[2] Adaptive office connect is a very useful excel based reporting tool
[3] Flexible system based planning and scenario analysis accelerates planning cycles and reduces data integrity issues

Inconvénients

The biggest issue that i have run into is the way actuals flow into locked plan versions.
If you have a formula in a locled plan version that references actuals and you change the actuals data, then it will change you plan numbers even though the period is locked.

Aaron Daniel
  • Secteur d'activité : Externalisation/délocalisation

Publié le 15/07/2022

My experience of using Workday Adaptive Planning is very good since my work is related to analyzing data's of financial planning's etc.

Avantages

Workday Adaptive Planning is very convenient to use especially when it comes to financial planning solutions and enterprise planning, they really provide it.

Inconvénients

I don't see any downside or lack of this product and that is why I rated it 10.

Tim

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

I love using Adaptive compared to the other systems I've used

Publié le 09/02/2018

It is a great system and the company is putting a lot of work into the product.

It is a great system and the company is putting a lot of work into the product.

Avantages

I like how it is easy to use and that they thought of the things that we really need to do our job. It looks good and works.

Inconvénients

They have an excel add in you can use and I love it. I allows you to use excel to pull data from the system and make your own reports. However, there are sometimes glitches so that's annoying.

Kevin
  • Secteur d'activité : Organisme social ou civique

Full implementation of Adaptive Planning with great results

Publié le 19/03/2015

Avantages

Adaptive Insights is a great company to work with. They're responsive and treat their customers great. Their customer support is one of the best I've ever worked with. The product itself was very simple to use, but very powerful. We were able to create very complicated models but keep it simple enough for our end users to understand and interact with.

Inconvénients

We've had several acquisitions and re-orgs over the last few years, and changing the structure is pretty labor intensive.

Joshua
  • Secteur d'activité : Banque

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Easy to implement, ongoing support, frequent updates to make experience better

Publié le 26/06/2017

Dynamic planning, scenario analysis, administrative time reduction

Dynamic planning, scenario analysis, administrative time reduction

Avantages

The quick time to value. Out of the box we were able to get immediate value, and over time we have been customizing our experience to our unique business needs.

Inconvénients

A little bit rigid sometimes. There are a few simple functions that are possible, but require workarounds that are not really intuitive.