50 avis

InsightSquared

Analytics des performances de vente pour les entreprises à forte croissance

4,6 /5 (50 avis) Donnez votre avis !

• Fonctionnalités
des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
50 avis

Easy to use Analytics Tool

Publié le 12/03/2015

We're currently using the system for our SaaS solution data, but are looking to use it firm-wide (we're an accounting firm) to help with revenue forecasting and better track business development outside of the sales department. It was huge in revealing so many of the issues we had in the ways we were collecting data. Now that the clean-up is wrapping up, we're getting into the data and the analysis it provides has been huge for our sales directors and managers.

Avantages

Ability to create dashboards, support is always quick to respond to any issues and happy to help

Inconvénients

No real-time sync, also limited ability to customize reports myself (but support is always quick to respond to any changes I request).

• Secteur d'activité: Événementiel

Note globale

Fantastic Tool for Sales Insights!

Publié le 05/05/2015

At our company InsightSquared is used by our sales department and company management to track overall sales performance, to highlight individual sales performance and to help us meet our monthly and quarterly sales targets. It provides a lot of visibility into our goals which was not possible to easily see in Salesforce, through which the data is pulled. It provides the clearest and easiest to assess method of ranking the sales performance of individuals against each other.

Avantages

Large set of amazing features and customer support that's great! Has really helped our team

Inconvénients

Doesn't support desk.com for their new support tracking product, which means we can't utilise it in the same way we have for our sales metrics

Mark M.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Product that makes an Impact on your business!

Publié le 22/09/2015

Avantages

flexible and gets you information that makes an impact on your business!

Inconvénients

I dont have more time to spend reviewing all that it has to offer

Steve K.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services financiers

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Pipeline and activity insight at a glance

Publié le 18/07/2017

Avantages

The platform is easy to navigate and comes with out of the box dashboards that are intuitive and well received across different levels in the company.

Inconvénients

There are some limitations to customization but the platform is constantly being updated. The platform isn't as nimble was we originally thought.

Emery M.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 1 001-5 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

New and very happy InsightSquared user.

Publié le 06/10/2016

Fantastic customer support. Quick responses and always eager to help! While there are many analytics products on the markets, InsightSquared leads the pack by pre-building dashboards and reports based on learned best-practices in the industry.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Insightful application

Publié le 27/09/2016

I use InsightSquared to help forecast my expected revenue, and also review some of my key states as a salesperson. Overall, I find the application useful as an easy way to turn Salesforce data into visually-appealing, easy to digest pieces of information.

Avantages

The graphs, variety of data and pre-built reports are all great.

Inconvénients

The ability to save specific reports and manage filters more efficiently would be welcomed.

Unmatched Platform in Its Space

Publié le 14/08/2018

5 stars.

Avantages

Its strongest features are probably its ease of use, impressive report filtering features, and its out-of-the-box reports and dashboards. Even less analytics savvy users will be able to benefit from a wealth of digestible data from this solution with little or no guidance.

Inconvénients

The admin side of it takes some significant setup, which should be expected from this kind of software.

Oded P.

Head of Business Operations

Publié le 10/10/2017

Avantages

Very easy to use, very reliable, generates sales driven insights and is heavily leveraged by the entire leadership group

Inconvénients

Could be more customizable, very long and heavy implementation time, requires corporate education to truly implement

• Secteur d'activité: Recrutement
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 501-1 000 employés

Great Visualizations and Personalization Options

Publié le 30/07/2020

I use insight squared to track my progress regarding outbound calls, submissions, interviews and placements.

Avantages

I love the visuals. They are absolutely phenomenal. I also love the ability to customize anything (cards, view, colors, etc). If you're looking to track different factors related to production, this is a fantastic option!

Inconvénients

This software is not the most user friendly and keeping all the various cards and tables updated can become cumbersome.

Jonathan B.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services et technologies de l'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Great tool for analyzing Sales metrics!

Publié le 04/10/2016

I've used InsightSquared at 2 companies over the past 5 years, it's a great tool to use for getting more insight into your sales data. From historical pipeline changes to push analysis, it's all there!

Avantages

It's easy to use, tons of pre-built reports and dashboards make it easy to get ROI immediately!

Inconvénients

Some configurations can be tricky to ensure the data is perfect.

Steve K.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services financiers

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Broad array of metrics but limited customization

Publié le 03/11/2016

Some of the out of the box dashboards have become critical for our day to day business but some functionality is also limited. For instance, we are unable to replicate some of their dashboards without the assistance of their professional services team.

Avantages

UI, out of the box dashboards

Limited customization

• Secteur d'activité: Banque
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés

Great overlay of Salesforce

Publié le 01/07/2020

Takes standard SFDC objects to capture KPI data

Inconvénients

Lacks all the bells and whistles from Slate

Kat L.

Robust!

Publié le 24/07/2018

Good customer service - very prompt!

Avantages

InsightSquared is a game changer for staffing agencies. It's incredibly robust! We use it to keep track of our statistics, KPIs, and even use stats to beef up our marketing materials.

Inconvénients

It can be a bit difficult to use if you don't have thorough training, and even then the system is so robust that it's difficult to become an expert.

Brett M.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 1 001-5 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Sales forecasting at your fingertips

Publié le 29/07/2021

Problem solved: accurate forecasting for myself and for my manager while allowing me to stay on track for my sales goals.

Avantages

My favorite piece of the software is the dashboard that shows my entire sales for the year. This gives me an accurate measure at how much I need to close in order to hit my numbers.

Inconvénients

Salesforce and InsightSquared have a direct connection, but if I make a change to the dollar amount value in my opportunity, it doesnt auto update - i am required to manually enter the new dollar change.

Christian P.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Insight Squared: invaluable when managing rapid growth

Publié le 22/09/2015

Avantages

Insight Squared is a responsive, nimble team that has impressed me at every corner. Their Sales Team, thei Customer Success Team and Engineering Team have all created "wow" moments for me. My favorite recent workflow...looking at growth trends by employee or territory across different times (quarter, YTD, etc) and then with a click of a button being able to compare this growth against the same time period last year. It's make my Sales Meetings, Exec Meetings and Board Meetings highly informative. Thank you Insight Squared Team. Keep up the great work. I'm a fan...a big one.

Inconvénients

I've noticed when we close a deal in SF it takes 15 or so minutes for the transactions to post. I'm sure it has something to do with API throtteling so you don't sacrafice performance, but it would be cool to have a "refresh" button that we could push so it didn't take that long. Small request...not a MUST.

Justina L.
  • Secteur d'activité: Marketing et publicité

Note globale

Great sales tool to keep the sales team engaged

Publié le 21/05/2015

InsightSquared is a powerful sales tool that can help the sales team make data driven decisions. The tool is great in helping the sales team manage and track their sales pipeline and create forecasts to anticipate future sales performance. The sales team has become more engaged and we'e seen significant improvement with performance over the years.

Avantages

- provides powerful data insight
- dashboard makes it easy for sales team to get immediate feedback on sales pipeline progress

Inconvénients

- because it's such a powerful tool, it can be difficult to understand what all the features do. I'm sure there are still features yet to be discovered!

• Secteur d'activité: Recrutement

Note globale

Powerful and useful tool for use throughout the company

Publié le 05/06/2015

Throughout our company different departments make use of InsightSquared in different ways. InsightSquared delivers useful information. Within my team / department it is important to have a good overview of sales figures. This includes non financial figures pulled through our CRM system Bullhorn. This way we can keep up with our sales targets and at the same time view our financial stats which show us estimates of what our commission will look like.

Avantages

- It's an easy to use tool.
- It integrates really well with our CRM system Bullhorn

Inconvénients

Data will take several hours to pull from our CRM system. If I see that certain things have been changed on our CRM system, it will still take several hours until I will be able to see this linked to the rest of my stats on InsightSquared

Jennifer C.
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Support client

The additional reporting capabilities that Insight Squared provides makes pipeline management...

Publié le 06/03/2018

Avantages

The canned reports give so much insight into our pipeline that it is easy to identify trends down the individual sales rep. It helps us zero-in on certain behaviors and see how each of our reps works differently. The implementation is also incredibly easy and the support team is fantastic.

Inconvénients

The cost was quite high which deterred us at first, but after using it for over six months, the value is clear. We tried another solution that was cheaper, but implementation was a nightmare and we quickly re-engaged with Insight Squared.

Lance C.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

It’s all in the implementation

Publié le 11/04/2019

I’d use it again if company wanted to provide it. I’m not sure I’d choose it.

Avantages

Software provides good insight in SF data. Great tool for really looking at your sales data to find trends beyond what SF provides. Great graphing, great ways to look at data at a macro and at a micro level.

Inconvénients

It’s not terribly intuitive. You will need training, and the training again after to play with it awhile.

Benton M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services et technologies de l'information

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The ultimate sales dashboard tool

Publié le 05/12/2019

This tool is central to monitoring our sales activity and performance

Avantages

Extremely easy to use. Time stamps salesforce changes to create robust pipeline tracking. Can have custom buildouts done

Inconvénients

Only con is that you can't change the style of charts on your own, i.e. you can't build your own custom charts. You can go through their development team, but it takes time and money

Shivakant D.

Best BI and Sales Analytics Tool Available Today

Publié le 21/03/2018

Simple Yet Powerful Sales Analytics Tool

Avantages

It is easy to benchmark against other peers and how you can select metrics easily inside the platform. You can also search for lost opportunities easily as well.

Inconvénients

I'm hard-pressed to find anything I dislike about this product or company. Cost is always a consideration and compared to others they fall right in line, but the value and ease of doing business is well worth the cost.

• Secteur d'activité: Produits alimentaires

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Extremely insightful information at the tip of your hands without having to do anything.

Publié le 11/03/2018

Helping sales team improve sales, therefore helping company grow.

Avantages

Super easy to set up and maintain. The insights given are extremely helpful and give salesreps the opportunity to know their numbers and work towards improvement.

Inconvénients

Comparatively, pretty pricy. There are a few other companies that provide similar insights that don't cost as much. The tradeoff is name branding and slight adjustments in functionality. Paying a bit more for peace of mind.

Cory A.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Impressive

Publié le 24/08/2018

Avantages

A very impressive tool to help a sales orginization

Inconvénients

Make sure you know what you are getting into before starting. Only as good as the data you have in the crm.

• Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés

Great Reporting and Visualization

Publié le 10/11/2020

Positive, for my needs.

Avantages

I like the intuitive nature of the reporting and dashboards. It makes board prep easy and internal reporting a breeze.

Inconvénients

It requires SalesForce to be pristine, and small changes can throw everything off.

Jacco D.
  • Secteur d'activité: Photographie

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

InsightSquared informs our best decision making

Publié le 03/12/2018

InsightSquared has been a very helpful solution for our sales team and management to understand what we are doing and how we can do better.

Avantages

InsightSquared knows what a Sales organization cares about and provides that data in helpful ways to access reports and gain insights. For every use case of our sales team there is a report, and at this point it's the go to solution for Managers and even Executives in case of any questions about sales activities, performance and results.

Inconvénients

No negatives on InsightSquared, it has become a part of our sales conversation and organization.