Bullhorn ATS & CRM

4,1 (1 026)
Logiciel de recrutement et de suivi des candidatures

(1 026)
Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client
4/5

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

1026 avis

Thomas
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Mon avis sur bullhorn ats

Publié le 18/12/2022

Je vous le recommande vous n’allez pas regretter

Avantages

Bullhorn est très pratique d’utilisation elle permet d’avoir une grande vision sur le monde

Inconvénients

Sur l’ordinateur sa prend énormément de place

Bre

Bullhorn ATS

Publié le 01/08/2019

Avantages

This ATS has everything! Its user interface is unbeatable. The ATS requires little to no training because it is so simple to use, but still has complex and detailed features. I am able to integrate Bullhorn with email, ring central, our video interview platform and various job boards so all work can be done on the system.

Inconvénients

The Jobs / Opportunities part can be a little repetitive and complex. But just something to get used to!

Martin
  • Secteur d'activité : Aviation et industrie aéronautique

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Change request take too long

Publié le 11/09/2019

Avantages

There is a wide marketplace of third party partners who can offer additional features that can easily be implemented into the core product.

Inconvénients

Time scale to deliver changes that require assistance from Bullhorn are too long.

It would be good to have a fast track option for minor changes.

Alternatives envisagées

Dynamics 365 et Salesforce Sales Cloud

Pourquoi choisir Bullhorn ATS & CRM

Profile was no longer fit for purpose and lacked many new features.
mark
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 3.0 /10

Bullhorn review, stay away if you are not a large recruiting firm

Publié le 28/02/2017

Their product lacks common sense functionality for basic recruiting. An example is the inability to remove a candidate from a target list from the candidate record itself. You have to navigate to a separate list section to remove the candidate from the list.

There is zero relationship with them as a company. An example is having to go through a scripted check in with every customer service phone call, with a high probability of never speaking to say person twice. Another example is investing an hour of my time with their product management people for them to hear my input of suggested common sense functionality. Promises were made that the most simple suggestions would be done within "six months", it has been over twelve and none of them have been embraced.

Their product updates are heavily centered around score boarding and other sales productivity and CRM measurements, etc. , largely for executives to analyze and motivate large teams. This functionality is not relevant or helpful to a small recruiting team.

Their product is super inflexible and often requires professional services at $$ per session to make a change. An example would be a need to change all candidate's with the city name of "Washington" to "District of Columbia". This simple database update is not possible without Professional Services' involvement, at $$. This is a silly example, but you get the point.

We finally decided to pull the plug and go to different firm. We had to pay up the entire contract in advance in order to get OUR data backed up. We immediately paid in advance, dealt with them wanting to bill us twice (not recognizing the advance payment) and with big delays and false promises on when will get OUR data. It has been two weeks, still waiting.

STAY AWAY FROM BULLHORN.

Réponse de Emily Traduire en français

Hi Mark,
I'm very sorry that we failed to provide you with a great customer experience. While, one of the issues you mentioned (the ability to remove a candidate from a tear sheet from the candidate record) has been updated in a recent product release, I understand your additional frustrations. If you would like to discuss your experience with Bullhorn further, or if their is any way I can assist you in your cancellation process, please feel free to reach out to me at emily.saquet@bullhorn.com.i am happy to be of help.

Best,

Thomas Thor Review.

Publié le 11/09/2019

So far it has been good

Avantages

User friendly, has potential and support is very reliable

Inconvénients

Limitation on few important features - it is not fun to always be referred to 3rd party (cost a lot of investment)

Sarah

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Could be better, not interested in the smaller accoubts

Publié le 18/07/2019

I found bullhorn a deterrent to recording information in the main & tended to rely on email & memory. Only when the connection speed was at its very fastest did I find it functional to use.

Avantages

Compatibility with broadbean & cv preview.

Inconvénients

Distribution lists, coding, speed, intuition.

Eugeniu

Using it daily

Publié le 18/11/2019

Avantages

The functionality that helps me access from contacts - the LinkedIn page of the person.

Inconvénients

I understand the complexity of the platform but it's slow for me to use

Wyatt

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Mostly good, with fixable needed improvements

Publié le 08/06/2022

It's been mostly positive. I've used TEKsystems' internal ATS and CRM, and I've used Greenhouse. As a staffing company, I don't think Greenhouse is the right tool. Bullhorn definitely hits the must-haves, but there are many ways it could improve that don't seem like asking too much.
If my complaints with the product are just my lack of knowledge of the product offering, that would mean they could do a better job of teaching the best use-cases and practices of their product.

Avantages

The 'Last People Contacted' is a very useful tab to have auto-loaded. Finding candidates can be difficult without it considering you need their number memorized, if they have a common name, or their profile name is different than the name you call them (Charles vs Chuck).
The moving across stages from 'Connect' to 'Placement' is aesthetically pleasing and well designed.

Inconvénients

Tracking which candidates are in play and submitted should be front and center on "My Dashboard". The cards available on "My Dashboard" are nearly all irrelevant to the recruiting lifecycle, making it fairly useless apart from "My Activity" if the admin sets some goals for you. Even the "Recruiting Manager" dashboard report is fairly useless as it only tracks candidates who's stage hasn't changed in 5 days. It is still important to track candidates within that 5 day timeframe so it should be easier to see that.
The Last Note should show up on "Latest Comment" on the candidates profile page. There's often 'one-too-many-clicks' instances or journeys that should be trackable by a ML engine, or just customer surveys, and then make those changes to the product, introducing a one-click suggestion button, or just making those actions easier to find via the profile.

Jackson

Daily Driver

Publié le 26/08/2022

Avantages

I do everything in bullhorn. It may feel bulky at times, but that is just because it is bursting with functionality. There are multiple paths to accomplish the same result, which is convenient.

Inconvénients

Bullhorn has a relatively high learning curve. Due to its nature, it is a long runway to learn how to use all of its many best.

Prashant
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Bullhorn ATS review

Publié le 12/09/2022

Working with Bullhorn is very easy and effective for the work

Avantages

Bullhorn is a very compatible and easy to use ATS for recruiting and Staffing purpose, It has many features which provide value and time saving to your hard work.

Inconvénients

Pop-up has been irritating while using it on regular basis, but that also give you details on real time basis.

Shahul

About Bullhorn

Publié le 21/09/2022

Get the status of the candidate upto date.

Avantages

To pull out good profiles from multiple users

Inconvénients

Getting more duplicate profiles. Same candidate with multiple email address.

Jeffrey
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Evaluation of Bullhorn Recruiting Software for Use by a Smaller Retained Executive Search Firm

Publié le 09/12/2016

I had a personal, on screen demonstration of this product by a rep on Mon Nov 21, 2016 starting at about 11:00 AM PST. Using Citrix I looked at a custom screen demonstration while Adam Cuomo and I spoke by phone. (My rep and I were the only 2 people involved in this presentation.) At the beginning I explained how a small partnership or “solo” retained executive recruiter operates. Although it should be noted that I started my search career working for a larger recruiting firm. And that I am generally familiar how large and small recruiting firms in California and the U.S. function internally. And later I remembered that I had actually evaluated at least two different recruiting software packages in the past. During the on-screen evaluation Mr. Cuomo gave me enough feedback and comments to indicate that he had a really competent understanding of this niche or the overall recruiting business.

The Bullhorn software appears to function beautifully. The Bullhorn software or system catalogs candidate profiles, open search projects, communication with candidates and clients, interview schedules, status and feedback reports, etc. And it apparently can accomplish a “housekeeping” function that I didn’t expect. That is, one component of Bullhorn is that it can apparently import a “resume” submitted by email or scanned into a system. And then catalog that candidate profile into the recruiter’s database of contacts. Where there are multiple recruiting consultants working for the same firm --- it helps to insure that everyone “is on the same” as to contacts with all candidates and client organizations. The cost for a small one-user firm like mine was estimated at monthly. The user’s database is kept in Bullhorn’s cloud storage.

For my method of executive search Bullhorn is not necessary. All of my recruiting history is in my head or “searchable” by a key word on my Mac’s hard drive. And that recall can be enhanced by a standard Google-search on the web or access to any private database that I might have access to. It would, however, be a consideration if I ever added a partner to the business. As it stands, however, it provides more structure that most small firms probably need.

But there was one aspect or component of the Bullhorn offering that could be immediately useful to a small search practice like mine. And that is the ability to neatly and efficiently input resumes that come to me in differing formats into my own structured database of contacts and potential candidates. I don’t have time to personally do this. And it’s often difficult to find and schedule in a support person who can effectively do this with my personal email records and the file notes from my searches. And there is always a concern with confidentiality when outside staff is engaged.

Avantages

It appears to really function beautifully. And it's a fit with a retained executive search organization's needs. And it appears to be reasonably priced.

Inconvénients

It probably has a more limited utility for a one or two person retained executive search firm.

Good but not perfect

Publié le 18/05/2016

We have been using Bullhorn since the start of Bullhorn. The software does what we need it to - most of the time. There are many options to partner with different companies that work seamlessly with Bullhorn. We are always looking for the latest and greatest to make our jobs easier so we always hope for more options where this is concerned so we can tie as much as possible right into our Bullhorn processes.

They have made a lot of improvements and additions to Bullhorn in the past year, but not all things work the way a regular user may think. The way to pull lists now, is not the same as it used to be. For example. If you are trying to generate a list of client contacts based on recent placements, there is no real easy way to do this now (like you used to be able to do). You either have to go in each placement one by one and add the client contact to a distribution list or do a million steps which sometimes does not work. Pulling this list used to be very easy and now you can no longer do this the way you used to be able to. Some processes are not as user friendly to figure out so we always hope Bullhorn is making adjustments - getting into the mind of the users and how they might think to do things, rather than a multi step process that takes calling Bullhorn directly to figure out.

We recently started using the NPS to survey our clients. We have used other products in the past to generate this same gauge for customer satisfaction, and there definitely can be more improvements to this to make it better. We would love to see a better way to add clients to the survey based on placements without having to open each placement one by one and going into the client contact to add them to the survey. Same as most issues. We want to pull client lists quite often based on the placements we make and there seems to be no quick, clear and direct way to do this.

We have had some issues with seamless functions with more advanced things - i.e. In building out an on boarding/application portal WITH the Bullhorn developers, we have experienced a lot of issues when people are trying to apply to our jobs. trying to get things worked on can take a VERY long time for these more advanced fixes. If it is just a general fix in the system, the response time is usually very good.

Avantages

It does what any staffing firms needs. good selection of programs that can be integrated (but you can never have too many options!)

Inconvénients

down times/issues do come up
could use better process for doing certain searches (noted in review)

One Stop Shop

Publié le 31/01/2019

Overall, I can still say that Bullhorn is the best recruiting software. I would highly recommend this tool to other staffing firms.

Avantages

Bullhorn is the best ATS I have ever used. It is very user-friendly. It only took me a day to know my way around bullhorn. It allows you to edit fields while you are looking at the list. This is very helpful as you do not need to click on a specific link to have it edited. Also, I love that it is integrated with MS Exchange as email conversations are recorded and can be seen by all internal employees. In addition, it is very easy to track the progress of each requisition. Bullhorn also allows you to set up reminders which are very helpful for busy recruiters like me. I love that text messages are also recorded in the system. Lastly, they have an awesome technical support team! Way to go!

Inconvénients

For me, Bullhorn can still improve on tearsheets. Recruiters should be able to edit fields without them having to click a specific link/candidate. It would be very beneficial if they would add this feature as most job postings are really fast-moving. Another thing that I have noticed is with duplicate candidates. Sometimes I add a specific candidate and it shows me, 50 plus duplicate candidates. When I try to click one, it's nowhere similar to the resume that I uploaded. I hope they can do something about this.

Mark

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Why we chose Bullhorn over the company choice

Publié le 19/11/2015

Avantages

We were encouraged to use a different ATS and chose to pay a little MORE for Bullhorn S for a few reasons:
1. Email is the primary form of communication for many conversations and the ability to be in the database while in Outlook was the number one reason for choosing Bullhorn S
2. Having the ability to create a workflow that matched our needs was a must. We do both direct hire and high volume contracting. We a process that works for both income streams
3. Customer Service - we almost didn't go with Bullhorn because of "rumors" about customer service support. We took the chance and are thrilled that we did. The customer service team usually picks up in a few rings. Even if the first level tech doesn't have the solution, they will get the issue resolved almost always on the first call
4. Set up went very well. The implementation team helped us to configure Outlook and Microsoft Office 365

Inconvénients

Unfortunately the program setup forces you to select creation of emails using either Outlook or within the ATS. We create our emails using Outlook as normal and the emails are logged in the database. BUT if you are doing a mass email or want to use a stored template, it is a little bit of a process to bring up the email editor and to email via the database. That is manageable. The real issue is that often emails sent within the database wind up in SPAM. I have been told that there is NO solution. It means that I must follow up with the email recipient to guarantee receipt.

• Secteur d'activité : Ressources humaines

Bullhorn, straightforward

Publié le 18/09/2018

Cost wise you only pay for a CRM solution but you also get a job board something that is gold for recruiters, an extra job board is always welcome. It does also save time, something that most of us fail to realize it takes a couple of minutes to parse a candidate to any crm system with all the information in a resume, Bullhorn solves this by automatically parsing candidates to its system,specially if Monster.com is linked. You can save precious time and get more time to reach candidates vs parsing them.

Avantages

Bullhorn is one of those software's out there that are pretty straightforward in terms of use. Great specially for those starting out in the recruiting world. What makes bullhorn great is that its not only a good end to end application tracking system but it also serves as a candidate pool of all the candidates that all the users within the company has ever entered in. Not only do you get a CRM but you also get a Job board. For recruiters like me another Job board to source on is another mine of gold. Its also great that you can link Monster.com to it. Makes parsing candidates form Monster a lot easier and saves time.

Inconvénients

Nothing really , I just wished they had like a night mode or a livelier color scheme.

Heather
  • Secteur d'activité : Conseil en gestion

Bullhorn Delivers on Agency Recruiting and CRM

Publié le 23/01/2017

I reviewed a total of 6 systems before deciding on Bullhorn. All of them needed to be able to support CRM functionality since we are a small IT recruiting agency. A selected a total of 3 programs after going through demos. I received trial accounts on all 3 systems and Bullhorn was definitely the best equipped to handle our needs for both an ATS and CRM with many options to customize.

Avantages

Love that it is fully customizable. You can edit field names, edit candidate workflows and disposition status, just about anything you need. I built an industry list and more, custom-tailored to our unique needs. Also, their *customer support* is available through many avenues and are VERY responsive.

Inconvénients

Some of the things about the workflows are difficult to understand and take more time than they should (in my opinion). For example, In order to reject a candidate, you first need to Submit them to the job, EVEN THOUGH they already applied for that job. This seems counter-intuitive since they should already be associated with the job. However, submitting them to the job is different than submitting them to the client. When a candidate applies to a job, it is marked as a Web Response only. Still, doesn't make sense to me, but oh well.

Also, to create a Job, you first need to create a Company record and a Contact record for that company. However, the information from those screens does auto-populate the subsequent screens, which helps save a bit of time.

Rabee
  • Secteur d'activité : Divertissement
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 5 001-10 000 employés

Amazing

Publié le 01/05/2021

Overall, I recommend using this if we need to enter the candidates and requisitions, in order to keep in touch with the candidates. Not a very helpful tool when it comes to built-in scheduling but we can still send out emails and communicate. I would use it to maintain a candidate database/inventory.

Avantages

I used Bullhorn for almost 4 years. I love Bullhorn to maintain my talent pool and inventory. This is a great way of saving candidate Data and then accessing it whenever we need it. I can't even explain how much this has made my life easier in terms of searching for talent in the Bullhorn database if I am ever stuck and not able to find a candidate through any of the job boards. with just a could of searches, we can find a candidate we maybe spoke to 3 years ago who might be a good fit for a specific role. A great way to use and maintain data. A very good tool to generate reports as well/

Inconvénients

Not a very good ATS system. Doesn't give us the flexibility of scheduling candidates too much.

Tamara

Database management

Publié le 06/02/2019

online chat are good, they dont know the more detailed information but will find it out .

Avantages

It is easy to navigate, easy to send emails, and add notes to contacts, the overview pages are interactive and provide lots of information in an easy layout. Companies and contacts link easily together. The search functionality is comprehensive, and it is easy to be fairly competent.

Inconvénients

one of my issues is adding notes is to a maximum of 500 records. Sometimes a note needs to added to several thousand which requires creating a lot of lists with the same criteria but excluding each of the lists you have created so far. Pulling off the first list took me 10 minutes it then took me 2 days more to add all the notes. The backend and how it can be manipulated is much less easy to navigate. With goals there is an issue with the way some things are recorded. a note saved to 500 people will only show as 1 note if you do it through batches so it is difficult to get relevant sales stats.

Brandon

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Bullhorn is the top system in the industry!

Publié le 14/06/2018

Avantages

Bullhorn is an excellent open source system that allows us to effectively engage our Candidates and Clients and driv revenue across our multiple business lines. They understand who they are and what they are great at and bring partners alongside to provide the industry leading tech that they do not have embedded in their tool. the support has also greatly improved in our 4 years where our questions and issues are answered within a day at the most. and, our rep is the best. She is so engaged with us and provides updates and keeps us where we want to be, on the leading edge.

Inconvénients

I honestly have no cons for Bullhorn. the suggestions we have provided over the years have been taken to heart and implemented so that is all you can ask frm a partner. Listen to your clients and take action on relevant things.

Corene

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Bullhorn does a good job

Publié le 25/04/2017

The price is high for a mom and pop like us. There is a local company called Loxo that is much less and offers similar features.

Avantages

Auto parsing from e-mails is convenient, tearsheets, searching functions are good. Features for recording placements and managing commissions is great.

Inconvénients

I think the front screen fields could be better - such as a place to put info so all recruiters see right away - such as don't use candidate, locations of interest. I label all dialogue that comes back from a candidate as inbound. It would be good to have the fields of returned inmail, or returned e-mail,
Taking candidates off from a tearsheet from the candidate screen isn't easy. I have to go into the actual tearsheet to remove it.

For some reason, I get cued to login to bullhorn all the time. Mostly when parsing an e-mail. It could take 2-3 logins to get to the right screen.

Amy
  • Secteur d'activité : Ressources humaines

Bullhorn is a great CRM!

Publié le 22/08/2019

I would say Bullhorn is a fast, easy to use CRM that makes tracking information easier than ever. It's quick to learn and stay organized all in one place. I would recommend companies to use Bullhorn and the other softwares that they offer as well!

Avantages

Bullhorn is extremely easy to use and has a great user interface with their clean design. It's a customizable CRM and is extremely useful for both our sales and recruiting teams. Bullhorn also integrates well with a few other softwares that become easy to track within BH so nothing gets lost.

Inconvénients

The only down side is having things fixed quickly. It's easy to email support with your issue and they'll get back with you in 2-3 days, but it might take another week until the issue itself gets fixed unless it's an emergency. Besides that, not many other downsides!

Derek

Excellent Way to Manage Pipeline and Relationships for Full Desk Recruiter

Publié le 31/10/2016

I have been using Bullhorn for almost 2 years, and I love it. I like it because it helps me to manage my pipeline for both recruiting candidates and marketing to clients. It is easy to use, and is very functional. The task list serves as my daily calendar, and the search tools allow me to easily view search results. Managing relationships using Pulse is a great feature - it tracks relationship communication.

Avantages

The free training webinars that are offered help me to continually learn about the features and new updates. The way Bullhorn is set up is very functional, and it seems easy to alter and adjust settings according to preferences for the recruiter or the team. The dashboard provides good information to manage performance. Seriously - it's a great ATS.

Inconvénients

At first, my cons were with the search tool. But over time, the search tool has become more functional. My days would not be the same if I did not have Bullhorn.

Jamie Anne

Recruiting at its best

Publié le 27/02/2019

Overall, I strongly recommend that companies start using Bullhorn. It is definitely the best recruitment software there is.

Avantages

I love Bullhorn because I can access it from my laptop or even my mobile device. Our company has been using Bullhorn for years now and it greatly helped in automating our recruitment process. It is customizable and user-friendly. It is very straight forward. What I admire the most is the ability to create tearsheets for different lists of candidates. It is very helpful especially if the job posting that you are working on gets repetitive. You can also create reminders or tasks so that you will never forget to call your candidates.

Inconvénients

I think Bullhorn can improve on its text messaging features. Sometimes, the characters are not enough. Although text messages are meant to be short, it would be highly appreciated if they can add more characters to every text.

Marc

Solid and Useful Tool for Recruiting and Sales

Publié le 16/05/2016

I have used Bullhorn from 2004 until 2015 -- when my employer took a slight break to convert over to another ATS based on SalesForce. Full Disclosure -- Bullhorn was taking too long to convert us over to the S Release and our Management felt it was time to make a change to a new product.

After a little less than 1 year on the SalesForce product ( it was a terrible experience ) , our Company is back to using Bullhorn, this time on the S Release version.

Bullhorn is a solid tool for Recruitment and Sales in the Staffing and Solutions arena. With the S Release, I feel Bullhorn has only improved. We're able to use the product on all browsers and the mobile experience has gotten slightly improved.

We've had Bullhorn integrated with exchange since roughly 2006 and it has been a great balance. We get to use a great email client and Bullhorn still tracks and stores all communications to clients and candidates.

Avantages

Bullhorn has great usability 'Right out of the Box and is easy and flexible to customize screens and fields.
Intuitive workflow with the ability to track the most important Activities, events, and stats
They have built up many great partnerships with 3rd party products and services so that integration can be very easy
Customer Support has improved dramatically in the last 5 years.

Inconvénients

Reporting has improved with the S-Release for standard reports. But Customized reporting is still difficult to do on your own -- if not impossible -- and often requires their professional services