Wufoo

4,4 (214)
Donnez votre avis !
Le générateur de formulaires en ligne

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Bon logiciel d'enquête

Publié le 31/10/2023

Avantages

Ce logiciel est bon pour les enquêtes car il fourni de bon formulaire

Inconvénients

Je ne lui trouve aucun inconvénient. Je l'apprécie

J. Alexander
J. Alexander
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

If you have a website and need forms or applications that you can custom build, this should be...

Publié le 05/04/2018

I have been able to create financing applications for clients, buyer & seller information submissions, and have used the program on the back end of my site for everything from employees clocking in and out, to having my realtors submit a weekly report of their progress. By connecting this app with zapier, i'm able to automatically have the information submitted on the wufoo forms into excel spreadsheets for quick info referencing

Avantages

very simple to create forms from scratch and then simple to copy the html code and post it directly onto your site

Inconvénients

i wish there were a little more flexibility to change the layout of your forms. its possible i just havent figure out how to change them, but as far as I've seen your layout is restricted to vertical (as in each different field must go beneath the one above it)

Jaron
Jaron
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôtellerie
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 3.0 /10

Really nice product, but not worth the money. Don't like pricing structure.

Publié le 21/08/2018

Avantages

The forms really are easy to make. The functionality is great, and you can totally create and embed them on your website very quickly. I used these on my website and they had exactly what I needed. I could customize the styles to fit my website, set up different types of alerts, and make them alert me in a variety of ways. It really had everything I need.

Inconvénients

It's so expensive. In this day an age software really needs to compete on value. Everybody want's free free free. I totally get that they need to charge customers, but I just do not see the value in it when looking at their pricing. I only use them a few times here and there, and it does not seem worth it to pay so much per month. Instead, I decided to take a little bit of a hit on functionality and I opted for a free alternative that in the end worked pretty great. Setup was a bit difficult with my alternative, but once it was setup then the results were the same. I just couldn't get myself to fork out that kind of money on a recurring basis for somethig that is not used all that much.

Mikhail
  • Secteur d'activité : Équipements publics

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Worthless will steal your money even after cancelling

Publié le 15/03/2023

Started using Wufoo in 2014 on the recommendation of an acquaintance, they auto-billed me and even raised the amount through the years without notifying me (not sure how that's legal but it happened), first time I tried canceling the services was in Dec 2019, sent them an email and nothing, I forgot about it until I saw the auto-renewal charge in December of 2021, this time I went onto the site and tried canceling, even filled out the customer support ticket after which I received a confirmation email and thought that was it, to my surprise it was not, they billed me again in December of 2022, now I had enough, this company is perpetrating theft and using some "Survey Monkey" terms and services to which I never agreed to justify the theft. Business owners beware, use google forms they are free. Worst subscription company ever.

Avantages

Nothing, Google forms offers these services for free.

Inconvénients

Auto billing, and continuing to do so after numerous attempts to cancel the service

Brian
Brian
  • Secteur d'activité : Articles de sport

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

WuFoo makes it simple to collect data through our website and then quickly access the results.

Publié le 05/07/2018

Avantages

- Makes it easy to run promotions & collect data through our Website and Social Media channels.
- Integration to Google Sheets is awesome, results are published instantaneously.
- Forms are easy to create.
- Website is intuitive and easy to use.

Inconvénients

- When integrating into our site it takes some work in CSS to make forms look consistent with the rest of our site.

Erin
  • Secteur d'activité : Musique
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans

Great for smaller projects

Publié le 13/05/2019

Wufoo was a great way to move our event registration from paper to online back in 2007. We went from an average of 50 to 150 participants and happily used Wufoo for 11 years.

Avantages

Easy to use with no programming experience, very customizeable, and great value for the money, with several levels of service depending on your usage. I was always impressed with how friendly the help desk staff were. You can customize the template of your forms, you can set rules, set up payment integration. . . The tone of all the samples and templates is lighthearted, so it feels fun to get work done.

Inconvénients

Ultimately, I switched to something more robust when our need grew, but it was great for over 11 years.

Tim
Tim
  • Secteur d'activité : Institutions religieuses

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Wufoo is easy, customizable, and efficient

Publié le 24/03/2020

It's been great for us. I put something down for what I like least but I really just work around that and we love using Wufoo.

Avantages

I love we can set forms up to be used by computers, tablets, and phones. This has saved me from making simple sign up sheets all the way to full registration for events and retreats. I love its flexibility, and templates. it's drop and drag design is intuitive and very user-friendly. The reports are also great and easy to customize. You can sort data and export. we love it. I also appreciate the ability to pay by month, so if you have a large event where the free version won't be sufficient you can pay for a month or two and then go back to the free version, while saving all of your data.

Inconvénients

the limitation of how many fields you can use on the form I guess.

Wilbert
Wilbert
  • Secteur d'activité : Biens de consommation

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Decent software with some limitation

Publié le 15/01/2019

Avantages

It's a very easy and complete way to set up more advanced forms. It's better in its functionalities and features than for example Google Forms with payment options (not tried this). I like the link to other software via for example Zapier the most.

Inconvénients

There are some limitations, the number of questions & answers in the form for example. Especially for longer surveys,​ it might not be useful.

Stan
Stan
  • Secteur d'activité : Édition

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

WuFoo makes forms/surveys easy and highly customizable

Publié le 15/08/2018

We use WuFoo for forms/surveys for our company and marketing sites that do not have a form tool built into them, and it works great. I've also used it for stand-alone forms/surveys that are quick and easy to set up. The display options are much more detailed and rich than SurveyMonkey, as are the reporting and logic features. It's my go-to tool for forms and surveys, for small ones to major projects.

Avantages

WuFoo has a ton of features and capabilities built into it's form and reporting tools, allowing you to quickly create and format forms/surveys...including customized confirmations, responses, pages, logic, and looks. Plus it has a ton of plug-ins to help you connect to other systems and software.

Inconvénients

Online documentation and regular blogging is pretty good, but email support can be spotty and slow.

Margaret
Margaret
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Support client

You can use it with about anything - surveys, forms, poll quests, etc

Publié le 16/06/2018

Avantages

It's very easy to use and has PayPal integration once you subscribed. The forms are also customisable but need CSS knowledge.

Inconvénients

It is not a WYSIWYG editor so that is a bummer right there. But as I've mentioned above, if you have little knowledge of CSS then you should be able to customise the forms.

Michael
Michael
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Very positive! Fantastic form builder!

Publié le 18/01/2018

Powerful form building.

Powerful form building.

Avantages

Wufoo creates an incredible system to build great forms with a lot of functionality. The ability to download the form as HTML is very helpful and I use it a lot!

Inconvénients

Deleting a field is ridiculously complicated. I should not have to type "DELETE ME" to delete a field.

Susan
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

We use Wufoo forms to manage our orders for services and subscriptions for our online software.

Publié le 12/12/2017

Wufoo is always updating and improving their product.

Wufoo is always updating and improving their product.

Avantages

Wufoo forms are easy to build and easy for the end user to complete and submit. Since we use Wufoo forms to manage our incoming orders for services, it is very beneficial that each submission is sequentially numbered. This allow us to easily track and process orders through our CRM. Wufoo has many features including notifications, payments, custom templates, etc. These features allow us to brand the forms we create in Wufoo, connect the purchaser to the payment portal through the form, and keep various department members on top of incoming orders and subscriptions. Using Wufoo forms to fill a need in our department has freed up our developers to work on more pertinent and profitable projects. The Wufoo online software functions so well that I've never had to contact technical support with a problem.

Aleksandr
Aleksandr
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Wufoo is a great forms software

Publié le 02/08/2019

My experience with Wufoo has been nothing short of great. While some things like mobile site and difficult-to-locate functions can annoy some people, overall Wufoo is one of easiest applications to use. I was thrown into administration and primary support of this product on very short notice and I found that I was learning 90% of the functionalities in just a matter of hours! A lot of that has to do with the fact that Wufoo has AMAZING support. They responded to my emails quickly and addressed an issue we were having with one of our forms. In addition, the support person took time to explain exactly what was wrong and how to properly fix it. I would STRONGLY recommend this product.

Avantages

- While it may seems complex, it is actually quite easy to understand
- Easy administration
- GREAT support
- Good logging system when it comes to forms being submitted.

Inconvénients

- Can be a bit of hassle to integrate certain Wufoo functionality into your company's custom systems
- Mobile site could be better
- Some functions can be difficult to locate

Honestly besides the above, I cant think of any more cons

Sabrina
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail

Wufooin' For Awhile Now

Publié le 06/05/2022

We use this for so many different things. Online applications, product request forms, product raffles, giveaways, keg order forms....It has been very simple to use and works for what we need.

Avantages

I really like the email confirmations and the downloadable excel files of form entries. It is very easy to drag and drop to create a simple form and super easy to integrate into your website.

Inconvénients

I would love to be able to have a drag and drop feature for images. I'm not very versed in html so it is difficult for me to figure out how to utilize the feature. Would like to utilize it to display products for raffle entries.

Sheila
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier

Wufoo Forms are Fun!

Publié le 03/03/2022

We have a pretty big use for wufoo forms in my company. We have forms for tracking phone calls to requesting vacation time to business related forms that external users complete. You name it we have it.

Avantages

The process is user friendly. Very easy to understand and creating forms are just plain fun to make!

Inconvénients

Archiving - I can't comment too much about this as I haven't really looked into it yet but need a simple way to archive older forms that are not being used but also want to keep them vs deleting them

Ryan
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité

Really Good For Most Use Cases

Publié le 04/01/2019

Overall good. We started to have a need to have form data integrated into our reporting and so we are slowly moving off of the Wufoo platform.

1) Good anti-spam protection
2) Easy interface for building forms
3) Great logs of form submissions

1) The default form styles are pretty unattractive
2) Interface struggles to handle large numbers of forms (200+)
3) Custom CSS has to be hosted with a third party
4) Uses an iFrame to beam in forms, not compatible with form tracking software like that provided by Call Rail

Richard
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness

Professional and Inexpensive

Publié le 22/11/2019

Very good, makes like easier for myself, my customers and my staff

Very good, makes like easier for myself, my customers and my staff

Avantages

Its easy to create professional forms and questionnaires and its cheap as chips. We use wufoo forms to get clients details when they purchase a product.

Inconvénients

Nothing not to like, really i cant think of a single thing not to like and im not going to just make something up, it does what it says and is easy to use and cheap, whats not to like?

• Secteur d'activité : Psychologie
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Simple to use and great for small businesses

Publié le 12/05/2019

Wufoo has been great for our business. We are a small non profit where every dollar we can save on the administrative side can be use for client treatment.

Avantages

This gives us an easy way to have online registration forms for our clients to fill out and submit to us electronically. We are able to save them as PDFs directly to their charts.

Inconvénients

Unable to disable a form yet save it in case you want to use it later. The package we have gives us 10 forms so to try a new version we have to delete the old version and hope the new version is what we want since we have 10 forms being used.

Mark
  • Secteur d'activité : Biens de consommation

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

A great service for online forms and surveys

Publié le 13/07/2022

We use Wufoo all the time, whenever we need a new form or survey we use Wufoo, it's very quick and easy to get a form up and running, data validation, and security is all taken care of so we don't have to worry about xss / hacking due to incorrectly coded forms.

Avantages

Wufoo makes creating complex logic conditional forms easy with no HTML / CSS or JS skills needed.
Security and validation of form data is very easy using the built in tools.

Inconvénients

The form styling / css elements could maybe be improved a little. They work well but require a little bit of a learning curve.

• Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Wufoo is a fantastic web form creator...

Publié le 12/01/2020

Wufoo is a dependable form creator that we rely on for scheduling events and appointments.

Avantages

The best thing about Wufoo is that it works really well and has advanced features that can be easily implemented on your website.

Inconvénients

The form creator is kind of clunky and the form design customization is not as intuitive as it should be.

• Secteur d'activité : Internet
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Easy way to create forms

Publié le 19/11/2019

I've been very happy using Wufoo for client websites, and clients have been happy too.

Avantages

Create basic forms is very quick and easy with Wufoo. And once it is set up, you can be confident that it will work. Several years ago, I used to run into issues sometimes with forms that would eventually stop working on client websites. I started using Wufoo and not only is it faster and easier to create forms, but I have fewer problems with them going forward, which saves a lot of headaches.

Inconvénients

Some of the features are a little bit limited in terms of what you can do. Some types of advanced forms are more challenging to replicate with Wufoo, for 95% of web forms, it will be more than sufficient.

• Secteur d'activité : Organisme social ou civique

Wufoo for rescue working

Publié le 26/05/2019

Avantages

Wufoo has enabled our organization to keep track of various client metrics for many different purposes. The ease of form creation and the versatility of options makes Wufoo a pleasure to use.

Inconvénients

There are functions and options that are not very easy to locate during form creation.

• Secteur d'activité : Enseignement supérieur
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Ease of Using Wufoo

Publié le 13/08/2019

It has been extremely helpful in creating applications and compiling applications once they have been completed. So far it has been going great for our organization and we will continue to use it.

Avantages

I like that Wufoo is easy to complete and easy to embed into a website. My organization currently uses Wufoo so that our volunteers can complete applications that automatically get pooled to the website. I also like that I can see when the applications are completed and the analytics that are available after the applications are completed.

Inconvénients

I don't like that it's not as easy to close forms after you received the amount you need. I tried a couple times to close the form and realized a few people were still able to apply. I wish I could change the formatting too instead of just the boxes.

Diane
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001–5 000 employés

Wufoo - Great Product!

Publié le 14/05/2019

Avantages

Very easy to create surveys and customize themes. Clear interface and documentation.

Inconvénients

When you have a large number of forms it is a bit of a hassle to organize them, although the recent addition of the label feature has improved that.

Aaron
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

An inexpensive easy way to gather informtaion

Publié le 21/06/2018

Avantages

This tool gets the job done. I like how easy it is to create new forms, to manage users and categories. There are several options available when creating forms. The forms can be shared by a link or be embedded directly into another website, which makes gathering data very convenient. I also like the notifications that are available when a form has been submitted.

Inconvénients

The reporting isn't as intuitive as I would like it to be. For best results, have your data get pushed into a Google Sheet or other platform where it can be viewed and analyzed in a better format.