Avis sur Campaign Monitor

E-mail marketing élégamment simple

4.7/5 (317 avis)
Traduit par Google

Best email marketing and automation solution i've used so far!

Publié le 08.10.2017

Avantages

We've used other email marketing tools for different reasons over the years, but still always came back to read Campaign Monitor's excellent email marketing advice on their blogs and articles about best practices. Finally took the plunge a year ago and moved all our subscribers over. No regrets whatsoever!

Just the amazing email editor and template manager is enough to make me leave everything else and use Campaign Monitor. The extensive segmentation tools, super clear and well-formed APIs to connect with our CRM and outstanding customer journey setup is above and beyond what i've seen from other tools in the market. Oh and their brilliant responsive all-platform templates!!

Also, when they say 'award-winning' and round the clock support / success teams, they mean it! Definitely and whole-heartedly recommended!

Inconvénients

I'm nit-picking, but how Campaign Monitor counts subscribers (in order to bill us) is different from some of the other tools out there. For e.g. if the same subscriber is in two mailing lists, it counts as two for billing purposes. If you have many lists, it tends to balloon your billing subscription out a bit.

Great Product, Great Support, Definitely Better than Others We have Tried

Publié le 09.09.2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

After over twelve hours attempting to log on, pay for, and conduct a REPEAT newsletter/emailout with one of its competitors, GetResponse, I had to look elsewhere, because their system was rejecting our email list, because it "looked" to GetResponse's totalitarian software as "very similar to another list on its server"---OF COURSE IT LOOKED SIMILAR---We had used their service twice in the past year---with admittedly a few "hiccups", but we had got those emails out. Their service refused to let us log in, or pay for, or reactivate our old account, so we had to create a new one---and that's likely one factor that led to the total failure of their organization to provide the slightest bit of genuine service to us yesterday.

Shortly before midnight, I tried competitor "RedCappi", but after I edited an outgoing email address, it looked as if they might delay sending the test emails, so while waiting to see how long that delay might be, I set up a "Campaign Monitor" account, and proceeded with the same process (our newsletter html was "ready to go"---having been produced by the IT guru at our factory overseas). Despite a good half-hour lead, the RedCappi test emailouts took over an hour and a half to arrive, versus maybe less than a minute with Campaign Monitor.

I was sold---uploaded all 4800 or so email addresses to Campaign Monitor without a hitch, and Campaign Monitor clearly pointed out a few dozen "oops" emails I had mis-formatted, and I was able to fix all and add them back into the emailout effortlessly.

When I wanted to send to the total list, instead of to four test email addresses, I found a helpful FAQ on the Campaign Monitor site which clearly walked me through how to resend to new subscribers---a vast difference from having to "Chat" on three separate occasions with the GetResponse team to help me with their less-user-friendly system (EVEN THOUGH I HAD USED GetResponse TWICE PREVIOUSLY)!

Avantages

Hard question to answer---Sorry, I have to say "EVERYTHING"! Worked well, priced me in cheaper local currency, fast sendout, very helpful tips on mis-formatted emails, phenomenal customer support, no login or password struggles...the list goes on (a double-entendre).

Inconvénients

Unsubscribe "Tag" added at the bottom of our emails was in a different font from the bottom portion of our emailout/newsletter---a minor point.

Traduit par Google

This is your best option if you don't have a good CRM or Marketing Automation (Premier Plan user)

Publié le 27.07.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Non-Profit Discount, Volume Discount, Drip Automation, WYSIWYG editor (removing designer/developer dependency), Web Form Integration

You get a:
> WYSIWYG email editor (making responsive email design & development a piece of cake).
> Conditional email blocks based on list segmentation or conditions.
> Easy to setup email drips to your list, based on when they joined, segmentation rules or custom conditions
> User management to limit access to the lists and control actual email deployment
> Ability to run unlimited basic Spam Filter, Firewall and Email Client tests
> New reporting tab makes monitoring email performance much easier

Inconvénients

The transnational emails are great for basic requirements. Anything more needs custom development and support. I was disappointed when I found there's no way to limit Transactional Emails to run on specific lists out of the box.

It just works !

Publié le 30.06.2017

Avantages

Clear, clutter-free interface with the right tools for the job, everything is made to concentrate on your emailmarketing objectives and not how to use the tool :)
I've been using CM for close to 10 years and have witnessed their progressive and intelligent implementations : nothing is added that you won't *really* need and once it's added it's especially intuitive.
Add to that Campaign Monitor's daily tips, blog posts, ressources and especially their outstanding client support : you just can't go wrong.

Inconvénients

Hard to fin anything really, maybe certain ways of implementing behavioral segments but then again maybe it's my Marketing objectives that aren't clear enough...

Publié le 21.11.2015
Provenance de l'avis

If you are using emails to communicate with customers you really can do a much better job with a service like Campaign Monitor. You can create and store templates, get instant reports on opens and clicks, and other data. They have very few glitches and when it happens they fix them right away. Customer service is better than excellent.

Avantages

As mentioned, I would give their customer service a +++. I am a very small user. I'm sure they have much more important clients. But that's not how they treat me when I have a need. They are right on top of things and and I believe they treat me the same as a major user.

They also send periodic "lessons" on how to improve email content and they are worth reading.

Embedding photos/images is a breeze and you get quality true to that of the original image.true

Inconvénients

If you are a savvy, tech-smart user you can navigate and use the service with few problems. If you are a 3/5 like me, it is sometimes a challenge to get around. After a while you can learn it, but the initial phases can be daunting.

They might consider creating a glossary for some of the technical terms.

There are a few options I wish they would incorporate in their text capabilities.

Traduit par Google

A great product that keeps evolving

Publié le 10.08.2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I've been using Campaign Monitor for several years to send email campaigns for my clients, mostly small to medium-sized nonprofits and civic organizations. I love that it's designer-oriented - you can create your own custom templates or use theirs. They've introduced (and then significantly improved) flexible templates that perform very well responsively. They also take their sender reputation very seriously; when one of my clients inadvertently sent an email to an old list and ended up with too high a percentage of spam reports and unsubscribes, the Campaign Monitor support team was very helpful in working with me to address the issues.

Avantages

Responsive design; clean, contemporary, flexible templates; handles images well; great reporting; prompt, helpful, friendly customer service; competitive pricing; agency discount

Inconvénients

Honestly can't think of any at the moment.

Traduit par Google

Currently the best email service provider in the balance of powerful features and easy of use.

Publié le 16.05.2018

Avantages

I love the email builder. That's what did it for me. But I also like Worldview, it's amazing. I also really like the reports, they are so easy to navigate and give deeper insights than I saw with other ESPs.

Inconvénients

It's a little pricey compared to the alternatives, but I think it's worth it. One time I had a very bad issue which they apologized for and gave me a credit for, but it was really bad. Things happen, still a great company.

Traduit par Google

Campaign Monitor makes email marketing easy with it's easy to use interface and a ton of features.

Publié le 12.02.2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The biggest benefit was that I was able to get up to speed and learn the software quickly. It wasn't overwhelming and I felt like I could build great looking emails right away.

Avantages

I like that it enables you to create great looking email without any prior experience or knowledge coding or building emails. They have a drag and drop email builder that allows you to quickly create beautiful, responsive, mobile-friendly emails in an easy to use interface. Their marketing automation features are also much easier to learn than some of their competitors.

Inconvénients

For advanced email marketers with coding and development knowledge, Campaign Monitor is a little too simple. It really is geared to marketers who don't have a lot of development knowledge and lacks some of the features of Salesforce's Marketing Cloud.

Easiest Email System I’ve Seen

Publié le 19.04.2018

Avantages

So easy to use, it’s not even possiable to access the HTML or SQL. Anyone can pick this tool up easy.

Inconvénients

Usually you compromize ease of use for robust, advanced features. But, there’s not too many issues with this. Sometimes I have to be creative, but I have always made it work. I hope to see more on the automated program features - like being able to exclude if they’re on another list.

Traduit par Google

I have been a user for a number of years. I own a retail store and use to communicate w/customers

Publié le 28.09.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

IT helps drive customers into the store and to stay in touch with them, in general. We can present images that focus on what we want customers to think about. It gives customers a way to send feedback, if they want to do so. It provides attractive templates that allow us to create a consistent, recognizable look.

Avantages

It has a lot of power and flexibility. A user with little computer expertise can make it work, or more complex efforts are possible, too. User support is excellent, regardless how large or small you might be. I don't think it would be possible to find a better communications vehicle for the cost.

Inconvénients

I would like to see more WORD functions included in the email text options. I would include underlining, bullet lists and few other options.

Traduit par Google

An expansive email marketing tool.

Publié le 28.06.2018

Avantages

Campaign Monitor is a full-featured, high-quality email marketing tool. My business has found success using this tool for both internal and external audiences. I find the greatest value in the analytics features of the tool. This helps my marketing team use data to plan directed communications to employees and customers.

Inconvénients

The customer service is non-transparent. Campaign Monitor makes many attempts to defer your help requests through pages of FAQs and making it difficult to find their email contact form. It looks like they have a call-in line for premium pay customers, however I did not have any issues I needed to contact them for while I had the premium account.

Traduit par Google

Super helpful, and easy to use when you are getting started

Publié le 16.02.2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The price is right. It has less functionality, but the ease of use and lower cost make this an important part of our email marketing strategy.

Avantages

Very easy to get started with setting up your initial email lists for targeting.
Can easily customize lists based on customer attributes

Inconvénients

Somewhat limited functionality. We still use Campaign monitor, but we split our time between this product and one of their competitors since we like the reporting features of one of their competitors.

Traduit par Google

Best email marketing campaign out there with its incredible features!

Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 20.09.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The main advantage of using Campaign Monitor over other email marketing software is ease of use. It's a very well designed software that helps create, schedule and send emails to customers. I have never faced any glitches or downtime sessions with Campaign Monitor. It is easy to add tracking codes to personalize emails and the tracking reports are quite advanced. If you opt for the Premier option, you get access to all the great features along with a dedicated manager.

- Excellent tracking options
- Great user interface - one of the main reasons why I'd choose it over its competitors
- Multiple themes to choose from
- Flexible pricing options
- Great features include A/B testing, inbox previews, opportunity to grow your list and personalized emailing option

Traduit par Google

very good email marketing application easy and convenient to use with many essential tools

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 11.05.2018

Avantages

If you want to highlight a good email so that your clients do not miss it, Campaign Monitor is ideal.
Campaign Monitor provides us with a large number of essential tools for an email marketing job.
It provides us with a large number of templates and a good form of easy and comfortable editing to create and develop beautiful web designs.
allows us to manage and take control to send emails. perfect for advertising campaigns with a marketing contact organization.
It also includes a tool that keeps us informed in real time and details about who opened the emails and who shared it.
a copañia very attentive to its users. offers us 24/7 attention

Inconvénients

Campaign Monitor only offers us a free demo. I think you should give a free trial of your service for a limited time to get more customers and see everything that this application offers.
I think this application should be developed in more languages to keep growing

Traduit par Google

New customer hits an obstacle but quickly addressed with outstanding service on a Sunday evening.

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 29.08.2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

As a new customer, who is also in the process of starting a new business, I ran into a bit of a process issue because I hadn't been able to complete setting up my website. I contacted Campaign Monitor about the issue and received a quick, thorough response on a Sunday evening that addressed my issue and also gave me a list of how to do things. I was very pleased and it made starting Monday morning without worrying about resolution so much easier.

Avantages

Simple to use templates for any kind of email campaign make starting a business so much easier. I spent tons of time trying to create my own from 'free' templates but once I started messing around with apps with which I wasn't familiar it took time I didn't have. At this point in time all I want is a generic template later on I may customize.

Inconvénients

On the template it wasn't exactly clear how to insert a logo that included a picture with text if the logo wasn't print ready.

Traduit par Google

Easy to use product with excellent options

Publié le 11.08.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Easy to use professional product.

Avantages

It has excellent controls over our team's access. It is easy to make up templates and have our team modify them to use. I like the way it saves as you build the template. Great features.

Inconvénients

The cost for small companies with low volumes is high. We have a large data base that is divided into 40 or more lists in different languages. We send out targeted marketing to selected real estate groups so the volume sent out per month is low. We only use lists appropriate for the property to avoid unsubscriptions but because our total number of subscribers is high, the monthly cost is higher than I believe is fair.

Traduit par Google

Campaign Monitor is the original mailing list innovator

Publié le 12.06.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Want reliable and easy to use (but very powerful) email delivery service - then CampaignMonitor is a safe choice.

Avantages

When a company pays attention to design and usability its a clear sign that they care about how well their software works. CampaignMonitor is that kinds of company. I've been using their services for nearly a decade and they never seize to amaze with the quality of their features.
CampaignMonitor is very easy to use, both for creation of campaigns and for checking stats.

Inconvénients

The price tag to check how the email design will look in different email clients. It would be nice to have this as a built in feature.

Traduit par Google

This app is one of the best

Publié le 20.03.2018

Avantages

Using this Application / Software is a very great choice that I have made in my career. So much useful for my career.

Traduit par Google

Solid ESP that's like the Toyota of email solid, dependable, but not feature-rich.

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 02.03.2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

It makes it easy for us to send emails to our list of 200,000+ subscribers. While the features are basic, and we want to see more advanced controls and segmentation features added, it's a stable system.

Avantages

Extremely solid and reliable ESP. Doesn't go down often, and there are minimal issues with deliverability. The features are basic, but solid and there aren't many bugs.

Inconvénients

There's a strong lack of features. For example, there are no simple ways to send emails to an unopened segment. There's also no way to easily clean/prune inactive email subscribers. And third, there are limitations on automation triggers.

7.0/10

Blown away

Publié le 28.06.2016
Provenance de l'avis

I had a very particular issue, not with the product itself, but getting it to work on my page. Again, the problem was not what they made, but where I was making it live...a hazardous environment, and it was still working well despite not having good reasons to.

I am a contractor for a client, and nobody gave me any grief about not being a direct employee. They were so willing and eager to help right out of the gate, and they took time out to walk me through every possibility, as well as how to address those possibilities.

This is a day and age where everyone's so impulsive that they literally can't function unless you chop everything into notes and bullets, and here they are (concisely, not wastefully) giving a total breakdown. And it's not curt, and it's not condescending. They just care that the issue gets resolved, instead of 95% of other online support, which is pointing fingers and passing the buck.

Genuinely care

Really quick turnaround time

Product fluency

Thoroughness

Confidence

Objectiveness

Inconvénients

I'd have to invent something. I wish every time I picked up the phone to talk to someone in this situation it could go his smoothly.

Full featured email solution

Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 10.01.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Even though it's not the only system I use, Campaign Monitor is really nicely designed, and has everything that you'd need. I like it more than Active Campaign or definitely more than Aweber.

You can set up transactional emails that go out based on what your subscribers have done or have not yet done, plus other automation types.

The newsletter builder is pretty beautiful, too, so it works well for a newsletter to your subscribers.

What originally drew me to Campaign Monitor was the subscriber box designer, which allows you to add the Campaign Monitor code to any website template so that you're able to have an attractive sign-up box on your site that fits the overall look of your site. Not all systems allow that.

Avantages

Great interface, easy to integrate subscription box code into any template, can host a bunch of different lists and manage different business campaigns.

It's a bit expensive.

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 25.07.2018
Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

If you are a few mailings a month to a few lists or segments of contacts, then this should work fine for you. If you have thousands of contacts that you need to reach in marketing campaigns several times a week with contact options to opt out of one or more segments while still being a part of the master list, look elsewhere.

Avantages

Some pros for this app are the price point, campaign statistics reporting and integration with Salesforce.

Inconvénients

This app appears to be geared towards smaller organizations that do not have a technical staff on board to manage the marketing. It has been so watered down to be user friendly that it not very robust or customizable. It does have a Salesforce connector to track some campaign data in Salesforce. The volume of data that often gets tracked, while important to companies, eats up Salesforce data storage very quickly. If you are not careful with how you manage lists and segments, costs can quickly creep up and become overwhelming.

5.0/10

After 10 years, still my preferred platform for email marketing

Publié le 09.01.2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Campaign Monitor allows my clients to easily send email marketing campaigns to their customers or users. The white-listing allows my agency to earn passive income.

Avantages

Campaign's outstanding feature is it's ease of use. The interface is friendly and makes sense but does not dumb things down for advanced users.

Inconvénients

My one complaint about Campaign Monitor is that their bespoke/custom template editor has not been updated in a long time, in favor of their drag and drop editor. The drag and drop editor is great, but it's still not enough for some of my clients who need very low level control over their branding.

Traduit par Google

First choice to manage email campaigns

Publié le 22.03.2016
Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

Avantages

The UI is neat, simple and straightforward. It works like a charm. The support is great and responsive.

Inconvénients

If we had a free plan for accounts with little usage and small lists, it would be great. Some customers and non-profits pick a competitor just because of this.

Traduit par Google

Campaign Monitor is by far the most simple, yet powerful, subscriber and campaign manager.

Publié le 13.10.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The ability to spin up new accounts for clients makes it a no-brainer.

Avantages

Their designer is easy to use, but yet provides great power features like dynamic parameters, draggable sections, and more. The ability to create and manage different templates for different uses is very handy. Their support is top-notch and always responsive within a couple of hours.

Inconvénients

Their pricing is higher than other services, so it can sometimes be a hard sell to clients, especially as they add more subscribers. It can get expensive to do one-off campaigns to lots of subscribers.