E-mail marketing élégamment simple

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

465 avis

Shilpa
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001-5 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

A product well thought through

Publié le 25/05/2019

I have been using CampaignMonitor for almost 4 years now. I love the tool more than MailChimp and Constant Contact. I

Avantages

*Allows to send a test mail and check personalization using real examples from your contact list.
*You can also set up email automation with the tool.
*The HTML upload and rendering across devices is on point. Very well made product.
* Does not force users to use bulky footers that promotes itself unlike Constant Contact

Inconvénients

I was billed extra and forced to use the plan I upgraded to for an entire month without being prompted that my list size had exceeded a certain number. While I understand it makes sense for your revenue it is not a very good customer experience.

• Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51-200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Great site for designing custom or template marketing emails

Publié le 03/03/2022

We are able to reach many people sending out our digital campaigns. With the A and B versions available in each campaign, we can learn what to add to our next campaign to get better click through rates.

Avantages

Even though Campaign Monitor has email templates to use for designs I design custom emails outside the website and upload the html, which is easy enough to do and enables you to see a preview and edit it real time on the site. We also find the option to have a text only version of the email convenient. The site has its own inbox and spam testing on several clients so we know how our email will look in people's inboxes and this helps avoid email display problems as well as it ending up in a spam folder. The option to send out A and B versions of our email campaigns has been invaluable. We can see what works and what doesn't with each email campaign.

Inconvénients

I have nothing really negative to say about this software for what I use it for. When I first started using it, the location and functionality of things on the page was not intuitive but they have made huge improvements to the website that make it easier to navigate and set things up.

• Secteur d'activité : Services à la personne et aux familles

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 3.0 /10

Do not recommend. Better Platforms for the price.

Publié le 22/12/2019

There are many platforms out there at a much lower cost that offer more robust features and functionality and that can be hooked up to Salesforce in a way that might not be as seamless but would be worth it.

Avantages

It is fairly easy to use and integrates with Salesforce, which is why we chose it over Pardot when making an initial selection.

Inconvénients

There are many limitations, from design to ability to customize the registration confirmation message (no modal???). Also, no way to tell the difference between hard bounces, which makes it impossible to automate deactivation of contacts in Salesforce.

• Secteur d'activité : Services aux consommateurs
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201-500 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Campaign Monitor Rocks

Publié le 16/11/2022

Overall, campaign monitor is great software! It is a great tool for my team to have and use weekly. It makes communicating so much better!

Avantages

This software is easy to use and helpful when coming up with emails to send out. Not only do we use this for marketing but to send out mass emails to the 500+ employees. Using past templates makes a quick and easy setup to put together the emails my team sends weekly!

Inconvénients

Spacing in emails can be a little weird sometimes, but that is my only complaint!

James
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus d'un an

Great for agencies

Publié le 12/08/2019

Avantages

We used Campaign Monitor for many years with multiple clients and it worked really well. Segmentation of clients was easy and setting new ones up was all self-initiated​, no need to contact support. List management​ was a breeze as well as segmentation. Campaign creation was also easy, we never used the drag and drop editor​ as we crated bespoke HTML emails ourselves.

Inconvénients

The reason why we chose to move away from CM was the segmentation was slightly limiting for us. We basically needed to segment based on relative dates, i.e from now until 3 months ago. This could only be achieved by entering exact dates, which you would need to change on a​ daily basis if using for automation purposes. If that doesn't bother you I would recommend using CM.

Mailchimp

Pourquoi passer à Campaign Monitor

The agency aspect was enticing as well as the self-management process meaning we weren't paying overheads for account managers.
Asheton
  • Secteur d'activité : E-learning

Nice Email Automation Tool

Publié le 04/02/2020

It was a good platform for email marketing, but wasn't a CRM solution.

Avantages

I like how easy it was to set up email automation campaigns. We had a custom template and I thought Campaign Monitor worked pretty well with it. Organizing and segmenting our lists was also a breeze.

Inconvénients

The main reason we left and switched to Hubspot was because Hubspot was an all-in-one CRM tool that connected to many of our other programs that we use.

Jon
  • Secteur d'activité : Mode et vêtements
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 02/10/2019

This like many other Email companies can be as successful​ as you want if you are willing to put the time and effort into it. The great thing with this is the Price is very competitive and it offers a bit more than the others.

Avantages

Campaign Monitor recently bought Conversio Emails. The price is very competitive for all the things it offers. Email campaigns, reviews, pop-ups, newsletters​, Abandon Cart functions. I have sent out multiple individual newsletters and abandon carts with success rates.

Inconvénients

The Workflow function on the site was a little hard to set up and its why I do not send more out. When I turned it on it sent an email to every single person on my list.... when I just wanted it to send one to the new subscribers from that time forward.

Ryan
  • Secteur d'activité : Entreposage
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans

Selling e-Mail Marketing

Publié le 02/04/2020

Support has been great when needed. Our emails are going out without being blocked and we are getting great information back on tracking for each email campaign we setup.

Avantages

Not only is this platform very easy to use to create and build email newsletters and support emails it gives you the ability to white label and brand the software to sell as a service to your current clients. Adding revenue to support your sales and marketing clients through email marketing.

Inconvénients

The template designer which is very easy to use and has quality templates is lacking in the customization aspect the designs are. How ever you can code and upload your own email designs.

Allison
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501-1 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 03/12/2019

We purchased Campaign Monitor to send personalized, relevant, and timely emails to our audience. Our contacts at CM worked hard to ensure that this was the right fit for us and our needs.

Avantages

Campaign Monitor has a lot of personalization options (conditional text, incorporating multiple data sources) that put you in control of your program.

Inconvénients

Because we were a smaller client for CM, but had a lot of security and legal requirements, our sales process took quite a while (around six months).

Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Emma et Marketo Engage

Pourquoi choisir Campaign Monitor

Aurea is in the process of deprecating Lyris - no additional upgrades were planned for the next two years.

Pourquoi passer à Campaign Monitor

Campaign Monitor had the features we needed for the best price.
Tanushree
  • Secteur d'activité : Biens de consommation
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 5 001-10 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Extremely sensational and fantastic Email Marketing solution.

Publié le 10/09/2022

Facilitate great email marketing and automation.
Enables ease to create engaging emails.

Avantages

It's simple to create and launch targeted email marketing campaigns with Campaign Monitor.It's simple to connect and engage with our audience seamlessly using this tool.I like the ease to track and manage campaigns with this tool.

Inconvénients

Every aspect of Campaign Monitor delights me because all our objectives are achieved efficiently thus I got zero demerit to highlight.

Douglas

Great Product, Great Support, Definitely Better than Others We have Tried

Publié le 09/09/2016

After over twelve hours attempting to log on, pay for, and conduct a REPEAT newsletter/emailout with one of its competitors, GetResponse, I had to look elsewhere, because their system was rejecting our email list, because it "looked" to GetResponse's totalitarian software as "very similar to another list on its server"---OF COURSE IT LOOKED SIMILAR---We had used their service twice in the past year---with admittedly a few "hiccups", but we had got those emails out. Their service refused to let us log in, or pay for, or reactivate our old account, so we had to create a new one---and that's likely one factor that led to the total failure of their organization to provide the slightest bit of genuine service to us yesterday.

Shortly before midnight, I tried competitor "RedCappi", but after I edited an outgoing email address, it looked as if they might delay sending the test emails, so while waiting to see how long that delay might be, I set up a "Campaign Monitor" account, and proceeded with the same process (our newsletter html was "ready to go"---having been produced by the IT guru at our factory overseas). Despite a good half-hour lead, the RedCappi test emailouts took over an hour and a half to arrive, versus maybe less than a minute with Campaign Monitor.

I was sold---uploaded all 4800 or so email addresses to Campaign Monitor without a hitch, and Campaign Monitor clearly pointed out a few dozen "oops" emails I had mis-formatted, and I was able to fix all and add them back into the emailout effortlessly.

When I wanted to send to the total list, instead of to four test email addresses, I found a helpful FAQ on the Campaign Monitor site which clearly walked me through how to resend to new subscribers---a vast difference from having to "Chat" on three separate occasions with the GetResponse team to help me with their less-user-friendly system (EVEN THOUGH I HAD USED GetResponse TWICE PREVIOUSLY)!

Avantages

Hard question to answer---Sorry, I have to say "EVERYTHING"! Worked well, priced me in cheaper local currency, fast sendout, very helpful tips on mis-formatted emails, phenomenal customer support, no login or password struggles...the list goes on (a double-entendre).

Inconvénients

Unsubscribe "Tag" added at the bottom of our emails was in a different font from the bottom portion of our emailout/newsletter---a minor point.

Saad
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001-5 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

This is your best option if you don't have a good CRM or Marketing Automation (Premier Plan...

Publié le 27/07/2017

Non-Profit Discount, Volume Discount, Drip Automation, WYSIWYG editor (removing designer/developer dependency), Web Form Integration

You get a:
> WYSIWYG email editor (making responsive email design & development a piece of cake).
> Conditional email blocks based on list segmentation or conditions.
> Easy to setup email drips to your list, based on when they joined, segmentation rules or custom conditions
> User management to limit access to the lists and control actual email deployment
> Ability to run unlimited basic Spam Filter, Firewall and Email Client tests
> New reporting tab makes monitoring email performance much easier

Inconvénients

The transnational emails are great for basic requirements. Anything more needs custom development and support. I was disappointed when I found there's no way to limit Transactional Emails to run on specific lists out of the box.

Gareth
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information

Rock solid

Publié le 05/02/2020

We use Campaign Monitor to keep track of lists on course registrations. We've had the same code running for years and have never run into issues. The API is very stable and after 5 years we haven't had any issues, no breaking changes or anything related to it. I'm very happy with the services provided.

Avantages

I liked the documentation, it's nice and easy to read as well as follow. Integrating with their API was also easy, I had no issues with that and works well. The responses are great and errors that you do get are easy to understand and resolve.

Inconvénients

I can't fault Campaign Monitor on anything regarding our use case, it has fulfilled our desired use cases.

Sheryl
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

An excellent email marketing platform that is very easy to manage

Publié le 09/12/2021

It's as good as any other top tier EMS out there with amazing templates and intuitive automation workflows

Avantages

Campaign Monitor lets me create, send, manage and track eblasts with great ease. It has a high number of quality templates and automation is very easy.

Inconvénients

The customer service is average and there's no integration with Outlook or Canva

Nicki

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

A great product that keeps evolving

Publié le 10/08/2016

I've been using Campaign Monitor for several years to send email campaigns for my clients, mostly small to medium-sized nonprofits and civic organizations. I love that it's designer-oriented - you can create your own custom templates or use theirs. They've introduced (and then significantly improved) flexible templates that perform very well responsively. They also take their sender reputation very seriously; when one of my clients inadvertently sent an email to an old list and ended up with too high a percentage of spam reports and unsubscribes, the Campaign Monitor support team was very helpful in working with me to address the issues.

Avantages

Responsive design; clean, contemporary, flexible templates; handles images well; great reporting; prompt, helpful, friendly customer service; competitive pricing; agency discount

Inconvénients

Honestly can't think of any at the moment.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Great product for small biz, but limited capabilities

Publié le 10/11/2018

I can quickly build one template and create different versions of it. Or, I can make duplicates of an existing email, and make any edits I want. It's very easy to use for basic email creation and deployment.

Avantages

There are a dozens of templates to choose from, or you can build your own campaign. Easy to get started, easy to set up deployments.

Inconvénients

I've never been able to upload prebuilt html into the platform. Supposedly you can, but we had a designer, and two managers all sitting around the computer for nearly an hour trying to figure it out to no avail.

And a more robust search feature would be great - like the ability to search by subject line or key word.

Brendan

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Campaign Monitor makes email marketing easy with it's easy to use interface and a ton of...

Publié le 12/02/2018

The biggest benefit was that I was able to get up to speed and learn the software quickly. It wasn't overwhelming and I felt like I could build great looking emails right away.

Avantages

I like that it enables you to create great looking email without any prior experience or knowledge coding or building emails. They have a drag and drop email builder that allows you to quickly create beautiful, responsive, mobile-friendly emails in an easy to use interface. Their marketing automation features are also much easier to learn than some of their competitors.

Inconvénients

For advanced email marketers with coding and development knowledge, Campaign Monitor is a little too simple. It really is geared to marketers who don't have a lot of development knowledge and lacks some of the features of Salesforce's Marketing Cloud.

Anne
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The Smartest Place for Email Marketers to hang out!

Publié le 30/03/2019

I first became aware of Campaign Monitor many years ago when I was getting my start in email marketing. I learned so much from all the important resources on their website, which really helped me to leverage competitive design strategies for my campaigns.

Avantages

Campaign Monitor is a leader in the industry because they provide a great product and fantastic support - their site is a treasure trove of need to know information on email marketing, all at your fingertips whenever you need it. This combination really gives you the edge when it comes to creating, testing, and launching competitive campaigns that drive engagement with your audience and result in increased conversions.

Inconvénients

What's not to like? Campaign Monitor has so many advantages there's not anything to complain about!

Thomas
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers

Good email tool

Publié le 29/07/2019

Avantages

The import function is pretty cool. Simply paste a list into a form and it figures it out by itself.

Inconvénients

The workflow is not always intuitive. More choices should be available at any given time.

Mailchimp

Pourquoi choisir Campaign Monitor

ExactTarget was really horrible.
  • Secteur d'activité : Assurance
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Creativity through email; a great way to personalize an email

Publié le 11/10/2018

Avantages

I have been using Campaign Monitor to personalize my emails and it is more for my personal use. It provides me with a chance to create a customized email which showcases my creativity and my personality. The product is easy to set-up as well, it is not necessary to have an in-depth computer literacy to be able to learn and use Campaign Monitor. It is simple with an easy interface that can allow anyone to personally use this.

Inconvénients

The fees associated are a little high for its features, especially when a huge batch of emails are sent, also, uploaded code does not look as great as you thought it would be before uploading it.

Dipali
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Best email marketing campaign out there with its incredible features!

Publié le 20/09/2017

The main advantage of using Campaign Monitor over other email marketing software is ease of use. It's a very well designed software that helps create, schedule and send emails to customers. I have never faced any glitches or downtime sessions with Campaign Monitor. It is easy to add tracking codes to personalize emails and the tracking reports are quite advanced. If you opt for the Premier option, you get access to all the great features along with a dedicated manager.

- Excellent tracking options
- Great user interface - one of the main reasons why I'd choose it over its competitors
- Multiple themes to choose from
- Flexible pricing options
- Great features include A/B testing, inbox previews, opportunity to grow your list and personalized emailing option

Geoffrey
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Easy to use product with excellent options

Publié le 11/08/2017

Easy to use professional product.

Avantages

It has excellent controls over our team's access. It is easy to make up templates and have our team modify them to use. I like the way it saves as you build the template. Great features.

Inconvénients

The cost for small companies with low volumes is high. We have a large data base that is divided into 40 or more lists in different languages. We send out targeted marketing to selected real estate groups so the volume sent out per month is low. We only use lists appropriate for the property to avoid unsubscriptions but because our total number of subscribers is high, the monthly cost is higher than I believe is fair.

Stuart
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans

Full featured email solution

Publié le 10/01/2017

Even though it's not the only system I use, Campaign Monitor is really nicely designed, and has everything that you'd need. I like it more than Active Campaign or definitely more than Aweber.

You can set up transactional emails that go out based on what your subscribers have done or have not yet done, plus other automation types.

The newsletter builder is pretty beautiful, too, so it works well for a newsletter to your subscribers.

What originally drew me to Campaign Monitor was the subscriber box designer, which allows you to add the Campaign Monitor code to any website template so that you're able to have an attractive sign-up box on your site that fits the overall look of your site. Not all systems allow that.

Avantages

Great interface, easy to integrate subscription box code into any template, can host a bunch of different lists and manage different business campaigns.

It's a bit expensive.

Kay

After 10 years, still my preferred platform for email marketing

Publié le 09/01/2018

Campaign Monitor allows my clients to easily send email marketing campaigns to their customers or users. The white-listing allows my agency to earn passive income.

Avantages

Campaign's outstanding feature is it's ease of use. The interface is friendly and makes sense but does not dumb things down for advanced users.

Inconvénients

My one complaint about Campaign Monitor is that their bespoke/custom template editor has not been updated in a long time, in favor of their drag and drop editor. The drag and drop editor is great, but it's still not enough for some of my clients who need very low level control over their branding.

Emily
  • Secteur d'activité : Événementiel
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201-500 employés

Campaign Monitor Review

Publié le 05/10/2021

Sending personalized emails to leads in real time.

Avantages

Campaign Monitor has allowed team in Sales & Marketing department in our organization to save time creating and sending personalized outbound emails to prospective customers.

Inconvénients

WYSIWYG features available on Campaign Monitor are hectic to configure.