Avis clients sur Campaign Monitor by Marigold

Campaign Monitor by Marigold

4,5 (497)
Donnez votre avis !
E-mail marketing élégamment simple

Note globale

4,5 /5
(497)
Rapport qualité-prix
4,4/5
Fonctionnalités
4,3/5
Simplicité d'utilisation
4,5/5
Support client
4,5/5

92%
des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

497 avis

Rita
Rita
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Ressources humaines
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

moniteur de campagne est un outils de logiciel de campagne de emailing

Publié le 09/10/2023

utiliser pour des campagne politique

utiliser pour des campagne politique

Avantages

moniteur de campagne est un outils de logiciel de campagne de emailing

Inconvénients

la version professionnelle est un peu élever et le logiciel n 'est pas reconnus

Anne Sophie
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Outil de planification et d’envois de campagnes marketing très simple d’utilisation

Publié le 09/04/2023

Avantages

Campaign Monitor est un outil très intuitif. Il permet de créer des campagnes d’e-mails facilement en utilisant des modèles proposés et des modèles précédemment utilisés. C’est très facile de créer une campagne et l’envoyer !

Inconvénients

La version texte créée automatiquement pour chaque campagne est à revoir.

Estelle
Estelle
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Mode et vêtements
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant Essai gratuit
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Simple pour le marketing par e-mail

Publié le 01/11/2023

Avantages

En plus de ces meilleures fonctionnalités Campaign monitor est un logiciel fantastique intuitif que j’utilise depuis un moment. Cela me permet la création facile des campagnes d’e-mails.

Inconvénients

Malgré ces fonctionnalités, Beaucoup de gens ne l’on pas encore connu.
Si non, l’ensemble le logiciel n’est pas mal.

Sikirou
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Internet
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Utisation de compaign Monitor by Marigold

Publié le 30/03/2024

Avantages

La combinaison des canaux de marketing par SMS et par e-mail est un multiplicateur de force pour se connecter avec le public et générer un retour sur investissement

Inconvénients

Nous avons rien n'a reprocher actuellement à cette solution

Masturah
Masturah
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Télécommunications
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001–5 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Very easy to use as a email service

Publié le 14/08/2021

Avantages

Campaign Monitor is one of the very effective email marketing software that can be used even for a newcomer that has never use this kind of this software before. It can be configure to sent multiple type of email marketing to find the winning email for that set of audience list.

Inconvénients

It lacks of tools to customized the email body, and not much design that we can create for our email marketing. We can only choose from the template design that provided by the software and not all the template design is fit with the email objective. I really hope they can add more design for the template.

James
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus d'un an
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Great for agencies

Publié le 12/08/2019

Avantages

We used Campaign Monitor for many years with multiple clients and it worked really well. Segmentation of clients was easy and setting new ones up was all self-initiated​, no need to contact support. List management​ was a breeze as well as segmentation. Campaign creation was also easy, we never used the drag and drop editor​ as we crated bespoke HTML emails ourselves.

Inconvénients

The reason why we chose to move away from CM was the segmentation was slightly limiting for us. We basically needed to segment based on relative dates, i.e from now until 3 months ago. This could only be achieved by entering exact dates, which you would need to change on a​ daily basis if using for automation purposes. If that doesn't bother you I would recommend using CM.

Alternatives envisagées 

Mailchimp

Pourquoi passer à Campaign Monitor by Marigold

The agency aspect was enticing as well as the self-management process meaning we weren't paying overheads for account managers.
Desirae
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Conseil en gestion
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Campaign Monitor

Publié le 25/07/2018

If you are a few mailings a month to a few lists or segments of contacts, then this should work...

If you are a few mailings a month to a few lists or segments of contacts, then this should work fine for you. If you have thousands of contacts that you need to reach in marketing campaigns several times a week with contact options to opt out of one or more segments while still being a part of the master list, look elsewhere.

Avantages

Some pros for this app are the price point, campaign statistics reporting and integration with Salesforce.

Inconvénients

This app appears to be geared towards smaller organizations that do not have a technical staff on board to manage the marketing. It has been so watered down to be user friendly that it not very robust or customizable. It does have a Salesforce connector to track some campaign data in Salesforce. The volume of data that often gets tracked, while important to companies, eats up Salesforce data storage very quickly. If you are not careful with how you manage lists and segments, costs can quickly creep up and become overwhelming.

Utilisateur vérifié
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Easy to uses, integrates with popular tools

Publié le 26/03/2024

Avantages

Creating and launching campaigns can be done fast. If you need to launch multiple campaigns, notifications, comms... using templates and uploading databases it's a smooth process. If you are familiar with other email marketing tools, even the simplest tools, you can learn Campaign Monitor overnight.

Inconvénients

Integrates with popular tools but if you are using something else, be ready to manage and update your database manually (unless you have a dedicated IT team). Nothing wrong with this, that's how it is but be mindful to check the integration list before getting the tool.

Jon
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Mode et vêtements
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Campaign Monitor

Publié le 02/10/2019

This like many other Email companies can be as successful​ as you want if you are willing to put...

This like many other Email companies can be as successful​ as you want if you are willing to put the time and effort into it. The great thing with this is the Price is very competitive and it offers a bit more than the others.

Avantages

Campaign Monitor recently bought Conversio Emails. The price is very competitive for all the things it offers. Email campaigns, reviews, pop-ups, newsletters​, Abandon Cart functions. I have sent out multiple individual newsletters and abandon carts with success rates.

Inconvénients

The Workflow function on the site was a little hard to set up and its why I do not send more out. When I turned it on it sent an email to every single person on my list.... when I just wanted it to send one to the new subscribers from that time forward.

Thomas
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Internet
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Creating and testing a email campaign is so efficient !

Publié le 30/08/2022

I use Campaign monitor to import my emails then test them. Once the rendering is good for me, i can...

I use Campaign monitor to import my emails then test them. Once the rendering is good for me, i can send it to my mailing lists.

Avantages

Importing an email is really easy and having the preview is good too ! The assistant is a good tool, helping to improve the code / rendering of the email.

Inconvénients

Mobile preview of the email doesn't see to work on my browser (Brave), looks like it's not reading my media queries.

Alternatives envisagées 

Sender et Mailchimp

Pourquoi passer à Campaign Monitor by Marigold

I like how fast i can create and test a campaign compared to alternative.
Ryan
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Entreposage
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Selling e-Mail Marketing

Publié le 02/04/2020

Support has been great when needed. Our emails are going out without being blocked and we are...

Support has been great when needed. Our emails are going out without being blocked and we are getting great information back on tracking for each email campaign we setup.

Avantages

Not only is this platform very easy to use to create and build email newsletters and support emails it gives you the ability to white label and brand the software to sell as a service to your current clients. Adding revenue to support your sales and marketing clients through email marketing.

Inconvénients

The template designer which is very easy to use and has quality templates is lacking in the customization aspect the designs are. How ever you can code and upload your own email designs.

Allison
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501–1 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 1 à 5 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Campaign Monitor

Publié le 03/12/2019

We purchased Campaign Monitor to send personalized, relevant, and timely emails to our audience....

We purchased Campaign Monitor to send personalized, relevant, and timely emails to our audience. Our contacts at CM worked hard to ensure that this was the right fit for us and our needs.

Avantages

Campaign Monitor has a lot of personalization options (conditional text, incorporating multiple data sources) that put you in control of your program.

Inconvénients

Because we were a smaller client for CM, but had a lot of security and legal requirements, our sales process took quite a while (around six months).

Pourquoi choisir Campaign Monitor by Marigold 

Aurea is in the process of deprecating Lyris - no additional upgrades were planned for the next two years.

Pourquoi passer à Campaign Monitor by Marigold

Campaign Monitor had the features we needed for the best price.
Imran
Imran
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Effective Email Marketing Solution - A Review of Campaign Monitor

Publié le 30/03/2023

Overall, I found that Campaign Monitor is a user-friendly email marketing platform that offers...

Overall, I found that Campaign Monitor is a user-friendly email marketing platform that offers effective automation features, such as personalized journeys and triggered emails. However, I did find that the pricing was higher compared to other options, and I wished there were more customization options for the email templates.

Avantages

I love using Campaign Monitor's drag-and-drop email builder! It's so easy to use, and I can create visually appealing emails without any coding skills. Plus, the advanced automation features are a game-changer. I can send targeted messages to my subscribers based on their behavior, improving engagement and conversion rates. It's like having a personal assistant for my email campaigns!

Inconvénients

I find that Campaign Monitor's pricing can be a bit high compared to other email marketing solutions. Additionally, I wish the platform had more customization options for email templates.

Alternatives envisagées 

ConvertKit , Klaviyo et AWeber

Logiciel antérieur 

Constant Contact
Annie Guo
Annie Guo
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Conseil en gestion
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Similar to other e-mail marketing platforms but not as pretty

Publié le 16/08/2021

Recently, our subscriber list grew to over 10,000 so we had to increase into the next payment plan....

Recently, our subscriber list grew to over 10,000 so we had to increase into the next payment plan. I believe the costs are reasonable as we use Campaing Monitor on more than 10 different projects for the company.

Avantages

Campaign Monitor is easy to use to create emails to send to a list of subscribers. What I like the most about the software is the ability to duplicate a previous email campaign so you don't have to recreate all of the content (e.g. you may have a monthly newsletter with the same banner/image or social media buttons). This option makes it easy to send out regular information without completely reformatting the content.

Inconvénients

Campaign Monitor is similar to other platforms such as MailChimp and Constant Contact, but I think it is not as aesethically pleasing or quirky with the language it uses. Some of its functions are more limited, such as formating boxes or resizing photos. Often you just have to work with the formatting you are given and can't expect it to have the best design.

Alternatives envisagées 

Constant Contact et Mailchimp
Sam
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Rock solid email marketing solution

Publié le 11/12/2022

Campaign Monitor is the cornerstone of our email marketing and it has never let us down.

Campaign Monitor is the cornerstone of our email marketing and it has never let us down.

Avantages

Campaign Monitor is our go-to for email marketing. List management, unsubscribe settings, segmentation, and some basic automation. It doesn't try to be all things to all users - it does a few things very well and it is consistently good.Customer service is good too, the consultants will do their best to get to the bottom of most issues.

Inconvénients

The native email builder is lacklustre and several steps behind other solutions. When competing against Mailchimp or any one of a number of online HTML email builders, there is no comparison - Campaign Monitor's builder lacks a significant number of features that we consider a minimum these days (e.g. row/column management, saved/global rows, divider styles, etc).

Alternatives envisagées 

Constant Contact et Mailchimp

Pourquoi passer à Campaign Monitor by Marigold

Better list management options
Douglas
Note globale
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great Product, Great Support, Definitely Better than Others We have Tried

Publié le 09/09/2016

After over twelve hours attempting to log on, pay for, and conduct a REPEAT newsletter/emailout...

After over twelve hours attempting to log on, pay for, and conduct a REPEAT newsletter/emailout with one of its competitors, GetResponse, I had to look elsewhere, because their system was rejecting our email list, because it "looked" to GetResponse's totalitarian software as "very similar to another list on its server"---OF COURSE IT LOOKED SIMILAR---We had used their service twice in the past year---with admittedly a few "hiccups", but we had got those emails out. Their service refused to let us log in, or pay for, or reactivate our old account, so we had to create a new one---and that's likely one factor that led to the total failure of their organization to provide the slightest bit of genuine service to us yesterday.

Shortly before midnight, I tried competitor "RedCappi", but after I edited an outgoing email address, it looked as if they might delay sending the test emails, so while waiting to see how long that delay might be, I set up a "Campaign Monitor" account, and proceeded with the same process (our newsletter html was "ready to go"---having been produced by the IT guru at our factory overseas). Despite a good half-hour lead, the RedCappi test emailouts took over an hour and a half to arrive, versus maybe less than a minute with Campaign Monitor.

I was sold---uploaded all 4800 or so email addresses to Campaign Monitor without a hitch, and Campaign Monitor clearly pointed out a few dozen "oops" emails I had mis-formatted, and I was able to fix all and add them back into the emailout effortlessly.

When I wanted to send to the total list, instead of to four test email addresses, I found a helpful FAQ on the Campaign Monitor site which clearly walked me through how to resend to new subscribers---a vast difference from having to "Chat" on three separate occasions with the GetResponse team to help me with their less-user-friendly system (EVEN THOUGH I HAD USED GetResponse TWICE PREVIOUSLY)!

Avantages

Hard question to answer---Sorry, I have to say "EVERYTHING"! Worked well, priced me in cheaper local currency, fast sendout, very helpful tips on mis-formatted emails, phenomenal customer support, no login or password struggles...the list goes on (a double-entendre).

Inconvénients

Unsubscribe "Tag" added at the bottom of our emails was in a different font from the bottom portion of our emailout/newsletter---a minor point.

Christopher
Christopher
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Internet
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

It just works !

Publié le 30/06/2017

Avantages

Clear, clutter-free interface with the right tools for the job, everything is made to concentrate on your emailmarketing objectives and not how to use the tool :)
I've been using CM for close to 10 years and have witnessed their progressive and intelligent implementations : nothing is added that you won't *really* need and once it's added it's especially intuitive.
Add to that Campaign Monitor's daily tips, blog posts, ressources and especially their outstanding client support : you just can't go wrong.

Inconvénients

Hard to fin anything really, maybe certain ways of implementing behavioral segments but then again maybe it's my Marketing objectives that aren't clear enough...

Bill Laurel
Bill Laurel
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Good product

Publié le 22/03/2023

Avantages

Campaign monitor is an incredibly useful platform for sending out bulk emails quickly and conveniently. It features a spell checker, the ability to create custom templates, the option to send test emails, and powerful analytics.

Inconvénients

I have no complaints about the program - it's excellent! However, we had to settle for a different software option due to cost.

Abdul Hakim
Abdul Hakim
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Équipement et fournitures de bureau
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Campaign Monitor review

Publié le 02/08/2023

Avantages

I am extremely thankful for the straightforward yet effective interface supplied by Campaign Monitor, through which we can conveniently set up custom campaigns and record performance metrics. Furthermore, the customer service provision, including the option for customized support plans, is incredibly beneficial and guarantees any difficulties can be fixed quickly.

Inconvénients

Nothing. Campaign Monitor is an excellent platform for creating and managing effective email campaigns.

Utilisateur vérifié
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Easy to use with basic functionality

Publié le 13/01/2022

Avantages

We've been using Campaign Monitor to send transactional and newsletter emails for over 7 years without any issues. Once things area set up, it's very easy to use.

Inconvénients

It gets relatively expensive once your list size grows past a couple hundred thousand subscribers. Modern competitors (like Klaviyo) include the same basic functionality for similar price or cheaper, and then also include tons of additional features like abandoned shopping carts, realtime website integration for better segmentation, etc.

Alicia
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Bijoux et produits de luxe
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Reliable Email Marketing Tool

Publié le 06/01/2023

Overall this is an easy-to-use campaign manager and has many tools that help you with automation. I...

Overall this is an easy-to-use campaign manager and has many tools that help you with automation. I think this is my favorite email marketing software available that I have tried.

Avantages

API is easy to interact with and set up. It integrates well with WordPress, google analytics, salesforce, and Unbounce which was helpful for what I needed. It has fairly good customer service as well which makes me feel confident using the service.

Inconvénients

There were some limitations and delays with the setup, which put me back a couple of days but now that it is set up it is easy to use.

Utilisateur vérifié
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Great mid-level email marketing tool

Publié le 07/05/2019

Avantages

Very easy to set up triggers and actions. You can get going in Campaign Monitor very quickly. Setting up email sequences based on complex user activities is a breeze. The live reporting feature...with a globe pinpointing exactly where the recipients of your email are opening your email...is super cool and valuable from a geo-marketing point of view. Basic personalization and transactional capabilities are decent as well.

Inconvénients

The support was not the best. Hit and miss. Sometimes they answered questions/resolved issues in almost real-time...but other times it can take them up to 48 hours to get back to you.

Utilisateur vérifié
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Assurance
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

campaign monitor for email marketing

Publié le 17/06/2020

Managing your email marketing campaigns can be very hard if you don't have the right tools. We have...

Managing your email marketing campaigns can be very hard if you don't have the right tools. We have alot of target mails we have to constantly engage meaningful content with, that is why we use campaign monitor to make the work more efficient. It integrates well with most CRM platforms including the one we use.

Avantages

The templates helps with customisation for different kinds of customers. Its easy to use in most cases

Inconvénients

Campaign monitor is on the expensive side, there are other tools that can offer similar results at less price.

Alternatives envisagées 

Mailjet
Brendan
Note globale
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Campaign Monitor makes email marketing easy with it's easy to use interface and a ton of...

Publié le 12/02/2018

The biggest benefit was that I was able to get up to speed and learn the software quickly. It...

The biggest benefit was that I was able to get up to speed and learn the software quickly. It wasn't overwhelming and I felt like I could build great looking emails right away.

Avantages

I like that it enables you to create great looking email without any prior experience or knowledge coding or building emails. They have a drag and drop email builder that allows you to quickly create beautiful, responsive, mobile-friendly emails in an easy to use interface. Their marketing automation features are also much easier to learn than some of their competitors.

Inconvénients

For advanced email marketers with coding and development knowledge, Campaign Monitor is a little too simple. It really is geared to marketers who don't have a lot of development knowledge and lacks some of the features of Salesforce's Marketing Cloud.

Tim
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Campaign Monitor Email Marketing Platform

Publié le 28/01/2022

Overall experience with campaign monitor is very good.

Overall experience with campaign monitor is very good.

Avantages

What I like most about Campaign Monitor is it's ease of use. Very easy to put together emails to go out to our data base.

Inconvénients

Some time we have issues with Campaign Monitor because it freezes and you have to start over. Just make sure you save alot while working on a campaign.