Crazy Egg

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

83 avis

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Great software and price - helps you uncover how to improve your website

Publié le 31/05/2019

Overall, this is essential software for anyone taking the UX of their website seriously.

If you...

If you want to provide great experiences for your online customers then Crazy Egg will help you uncover exactly where to do this on your website. You'll learn what areas need to change or be removed, and what areas/elements are working well.

Avantages

The heatmap (snapshots) feature.

The heatmap shows where users lose interest in a page and drop off.

The clickmaps show when users click elements that aren't clickable, or when they don't click elements you want them to click.

These features have enabled a data-led approach to refining client web-pages and improving their performance.

Inconvénients

There really isn't anything I dislike about this software. It's powerful and priced fairly. Customer Support was also very responsive.

Atour
  • Secteur d'activité : Recherche
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

one of the best tool for A/B testing for our website

Publié le 02/11/2022

It is very useful for finding the In page analytics .Snapshots can be taken easily also.

Avantages

It is very easy to set up and easy to understand this platform. I found that heatmap features is excellent of this platform. A/B testing can be done easily and as a analyst I found this software suitable for our website.It is very much helpful increasing conversion rate for our website.

Inconvénients

session recording may be introduced which will bring this tool in a another dimension.Snapshot taking feature may be upgraded.funnel analysis may be added.

Hotjar

Pourquoi choisir Crazy Egg

Allow limited number of team members
Crystal
Crystal
  • Secteur d'activité : Assurance
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 1 à 5 mois

Great Tool, But Expensive

Publié le 13/11/2017

Avantages

We used to use Crazy Egg, but now we use Hotjar. In itself, Crazy Egg is great: easy to set up and it is exciting to see what users are doing on your website. But, the cost was a downfall for us (read more below)

Inconvénients

We moved from Crazy Egg because of the price. Hotjar, a similar tool, has a free forever plan, which we loved. The next plan up is only a few bucks and you get 10,000 page views, but for any pages, which is unlike Crazy Egg which makes you select what pages you want to track. We also found that Crazy Egg was somewhat slow to allow data to be viewed.

Sam
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Rounds out a suite of web optimization tools

Publié le 02/05/2022

Generally, I'm very happy with it and find that it works well given the price point.

Avantages

In general, Crazy Egg is very good. I've used it for heatmapping and click mapping to understand where users are spending their time and if they're running into friction in the shopping process. I also stood up A/B tests using crazy egg - though this isn't where the software shines. Their screen recordings of actual users on your site can be extremely helpful as well.

Inconvénients

I find their A/B testing tool to be a bit weak. Making GUI changes through their drag & drop builder is a bit clunky, and there isn't the insights or analytics you'd expect out of an A/B test tool these days. Use Google Optimize for this instead.

• Secteur d'activité : Services financiers
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

The tool is generally ok but for split testing it didn't really work for us

Publié le 21/11/2018

Avantages

We've used the tool for several years, generally for split testing - to help us evaluate different designs of a page. It offers heatmaps, click maps - on which elements the users clicked, where they usually reach down scrolling.

Inconvénients

It worked well for several years, but then it became buggy. Some of the snapshots didn't record any visits or recorded far less visits than the other page variant. Which is a problem, since the traffic was distributed evenly between both page variants. I don't think it's something we did, because on some snapshots it worked well, on others not so well. That's why we switched to another tool.

Also, if you want to monitor desktop and mobile, you should create separate snapshots for each device.

Réponse de Crazy Egg

We are sorry you had a bad experience toward the end of your time with Crazy Egg. There are some great tools in the market and we hope you've found one that's working well for you. Thanks for taking the time to share this feedback. We'll learn from it.

Dan
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction

Next level customer care

Publié le 08/04/2021

The customer service is NEXT LEVEL. I was having difficulty installing Crazy Egg on my Wix site and in less than an hour after submitting my ticket, I was given the opportunity to do a Zoom video conference to have the problem fixed. There are also a TON of resources on the Crazy Egg website to help you understand the software, what to look for, and best practices from other users and businesses to help you along.

Avantages

I have had experience using Crazy Egg with multiple companies, including my own. It is such a valuable and vital tool when you rely on web based customer quotes, service and lead generation. The ability to see how your customers are viewing and maneuvering your website is a game changer.

Inconvénients

The installation, while not super complicated, can give some independent users with less computer skills a little bit of a challenge. Crazy Egg will also not give you answers, only information, so don't expect this to tell you what to change.

Réponse de Crazy Egg

Hi Dan, thanks for taking the time to write the review. We try to make the installation as simple as possible (single javascript) but also our support team would be delighted to help out if anyone needs help around this. Moreover, we also offer professional services from our Crazy Egg experts around interpreting the data and insights from Crazy Egg.

senu
  • Secteur d'activité : Comptabilité
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans

Crazy Egg Review

Publié le 21/12/2021

I perform data segmentation and list reporting with Crazy Egg

I perform data segmentation and list reporting with Crazy Egg

Avantages

Crazy Egg gives me a complete visual representation of clients activity in one dashboard. It analytics makes it crystal clear what elements on my landing pages are giving me the best and worst conversions. It is user friendly with mouse tracking and page scroll functionality.

Inconvénients

The free version only allows to track limited number of pages

Heather
Heather
  • Secteur d'activité : Vins et spiritueux
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Provides nteresting insights about your website and it's users

Publié le 13/09/2018

I implemented this before we started a website redesign so that we could see what should stay and what shouldn't. I also used it on the new site and then tweaked our designs based on the info.

Avantages

The data that you get is quite interesting and you can use it to tweak your pages. Easier to understand that Google Analytics. Visual results

Inconvénients

Could be a bit easier to implement and use on the admin side.

Réponse de Crazy Egg

Hi Heather, Thanks for this feedback and we're happy Crazy Egg was helpful to you on multiple occasions. We especially appreciate the suggestions on ways we can improve the product (implementation, administration). They are all top priorities for this year (and ongoing).

If you have any other ideas or suggestions, or need any additional assistance, don't hesitate to contact our Success team (help@crazyegg.com). We're always here to listen and learn.

Victor
Victor

One of plenty

Publié le 19/12/2022

Avantages

A classic tool for heatmaps and A/B testing. Great tool for improve the user experience and conversion rate overall. Detailed reports and data visualizations.

Inconvénients

There is no much differentiation from other similar solutions and no good reasons to switch into it if you already have one.

Contentsquare, Smartlook et Mouseflow
Sujith
Sujith
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Get your business growing with Crazyegg

Publié le 21/08/2018

Avantages

The simplicity of the software. Doesn't require rocket science to get used to it. Features such as heatmap a/b offered at a low cost would really help a startup take the next step in the right direction. The data from heat map is quite useful for decision making and analysis. Though there are a lot of software with greater functionality and integration. It is best to use this one for beginners

Inconvénients

Nothing specific to the software but using A/b and not letting the same user view a variation for the test by all possible means expect device change would be a real AI work for this tool and differentiate from the rest

James

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

It does what it's meant to do, and that's show how people interact with your site

Publié le 28/12/2017

I was able to see exactly how people were interacting with my site.

I was able to see exactly how people were interacting with my site.

Avantages

This is a fairly simple tool that does an incredibly important task - it shows you how people interact with your site. This includes how far down people are scrolling, where they're clicking, and where their mouse is going on the screen. In addition to heat maps, Crazy Egg also has a video recording tool so you can literally see, in real time, what people are doing on your site. If you have a sales page or an opt-in page, this can help you identify areas of improvement.

Inconvénients

I don't really have any negative things to say about Crazy Egg. One thing that I have noticed, however, is that when you're using the video recording tool on a webpage that contains video, you cannot see the video being played. So if you have a sales page with a video sales letter on it, you cannot identify when people are leaving the page.

Amit
  • Secteur d'activité : Internet
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Affordable software for heatmaps and A/B testing for small businesses.

Publié le 07/11/2020

Overall I liked it, super simple to install and use. Good value for money.

Overall I liked it, super simple to install and use. Good value for money.

Avantages

I liked the simplicity of installation and use.

Inconvénients

I didn't like that there is no free version of the software. Sometimes the 30 day trial is just not enough to evaluate appropriately.

Also, if you need complicated A/B testing functionalities, you won't find them here.

Danielle
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Great tool to detect UX issues on your site!

Publié le 15/12/2018

My go-to tool for UX analysis but most of our clients aren't willing to pay.

My go-to tool for UX analysis but most of our clients aren't willing to pay.

Avantages

Can really drill down to see how users are navigating your website - i.e. tracks scrolls/clicks. This is then really useful data that you can use to improve your website and encourage conversions. You can also get a months free trial which is great.

Inconvénients

Feels a little overpriced i.e. the packages vary massively in terms of tracking number of visitors.

Hi Danielle,

Great feedback. We recently updated our pricing with a goal of increasing the value within each package. I'd love your feedback and if we're still missing the mark -- let us know.

Micah
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur

Heat Mapping for Smaller Sites

Publié le 10/04/2020

Avantages

Compared to some of the options for heat mapping, Crazy Egg is considerably more affordable. They do a good job of displaying the data captured as the heat map is running and making it easy to understand.

Inconvénients

It seems to be designed for sites with less then 100k visits/mo, so if you have a bigger site or traffic you may want to consider another option.

Réponse de Crazy Egg

Hi Micah, Thanks for taking the time to write this review. With over 300,000 websites currently leveraging Crazy Egg, we work with clients of all sizes across all verticals. Our solution is built to scale and is a great fit for high traffic websites.

• Secteur d'activité : Édition

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Best user behavior analysis tool

Publié le 10/08/2022

From the heat map we can see the user’s clicks and scrolls on our site. This helps us to decide the type of content and CTA which performs well on a site. We do perform landing page A/B testing using this tool.

Avantages

This tool helps us to identify the user interactions on our site and avoid false assumptions. We have improved our website user experience and SEO score based on its report. The software is user friendly and intuitive.

Inconvénients

I don’t find any dislikes at this point in time.

Ahmed Samy
Ahmed Samy

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

One of the easist heatmap tools I've ever used

Publié le 13/11/2022

Avantages

Crazy eggs helped me test the elements of the above fold area in my first website via heatmaps and click maps, Its features were very intuitive and didn't required any technical skills.

Inconvénients

When it comes to the regular features, I think there is no need for any further improvements. but they need to raise the limit of basic plan to be at least 50K page views per month instead of 30k.

Gabriel

Publié le 15/04/2020

The main achievement is vizualization, easy see what works and what does not

The main achievement is vizualization, easy see what works and what does not

Avantages

I was able to see what was working on our lead generation pages and what did not work. Everything worked great from funnels to heat maps, the most that I used

Inconvénients

I feeled it wased a little expensive, but well worth it, depending on your budget to acquire new customers.

Ryan
  • Secteur d'activité : Comptabilité

Websites Need CrazyEgg

Publié le 21/03/2018

Avantages

Getting the insight into what people are actually doing on the site is outstanding. The recording feature is one of my favorite things to use since it shows you behavior of someone using the site.

Inconvénients

There is a lot to get into with CrazyEgg, it can feel overwhelming at first to distill what data matters to you.

Babak

• Support client

The platform allowed us to easily track customer activity on our website

Publié le 07/10/2017

-very easy to setup
-setup multiple websites
- nice visual heatmaps and clicks allowed us to see what elements on our website were most important

Inconvénients

-would be good to give some suggestions about what the data actually means and give page optimization suggestions
-also sometimes the data seemed to be bit confusing

Brooke
Brooke
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 6 à 12 mois

Crazy Egg Review

Publié le 25/02/2019

Avantages

Crazy Egg is so easy to use! You can create interesting and dynamic heatmaps showing the areas of your site that users are visiting, as well as other user tests.

Inconvénients

This software is pretty easy to use - I don't have any issues with it.

Réponse de Crazy Egg

Thanks Brooke! Appreciate the feedback and support here. You've also really captured some of the key points we try and do well when it comes to our software (simple yet dynamic, easy-to-use). We'd love the opportunity to talk to you more and share some of what we're working on and developing if you're interested. I've shared my email address with you directly so you have it. Thanks for sharing your thoughts and for believing in Crazy Egg!

Adam
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant Essai gratuit

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Does what it does very well

Publié le 08/11/2018

Avantages

It was very easy to get started with and we were able to learn valuable information in no time.

Inconvénients

Customer support is not very timely in replying and varies in how helpful they are.

Hi Adam,

We apologize for the delay in responding on the Customer Success side. We've very recently invested in expanding the CS Team and if you do give us another chance, we hope you find us more responsive. Thanks for taking the time to share this. It's noted and we'll continue to get better.

Noemí
Noemí
  • Secteur d'activité : Produits alimentaires
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Reliable but simple solution

Publié le 15/12/2022

Avantages

The heatmaps and the scrollmaps tools are effective. The data provided by the program was useful, but the process of obtaining it was kind of simplistic.

Inconvénients

However, at the same I found that it would be nice if they simplified the UX a bit more but also add more advanced features that other competitors already master.

Hotjar, VWO Insights et AB Tasty
  • Secteur d'activité : Télécommunications
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

Love Crazy Egg!

Publié le 22/07/2019

Website optiization and heatmaps after implementing new pages or a new campaign!

Avantages

Crazt Egg is so awesome for website optimization, it truly provides ALL the tools you need to make your website better/faster/stronger from heatmaps to session recordings and A/B testing, we have utilized it all to improve our site and at a very decent price.

Inconvénients

Honestly, I don't have any complaints at the moment for Crazy Egg - keep doing what you're doing!

Lukasz
Lukasz
  • Secteur d'activité : Internet
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

Most complex UX analytics

Publié le 05/05/2020

Avantages

If you are interested in the flow of users through your site, then the traffic analysis tools included in crazyegg are the most advanced and complex on the market. It is worth to use to increase the interest of the site and keep the user for longer.

Inconvénients

I didn't find any significant flaws. It is the most complete product on the market.

• Secteur d'activité : Relations gouvernementales
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant Essai gratuit

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Great features and easy of use

Publié le 22/04/2019

Avantages

The way you can easily organize and filter your data, I like it much more than Lucky Orange in that regard.

Inconvénients

It's really annoying that when you sign up they automatically put you on a yearly subscription, instead of a monthly subscription, and they don't make that clear.