81 avis affichés sur 69

• Fonctionnalités
des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
81 avis affichés sur 69
Joshua T.
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Crazy Egg nails user experiance

Publié le 04/05/2019

Every time we sign a new client we recommend crazy egg as an option, and every time a client uses it we almost always end up use the user data to suggest changes that helps improve the conversion rates on the site.

Avantages

The level of information you get from this software is insane. Being able to tell if users are clicking on something expecting a link has made a huge difference in how we design and review websites. That alone has helped us create a better funnel to get users to convert.

Inconvénients

There really wasn't much I didn't like about the software, I felt the customer service was a little slow at times. Other than that this is a really great piece of software to help improve the overall experience on your site.

Andrew M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Logiciels
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Great product but better for the price for a small-mid sized business

Publié le 17/03/2020

Bottom line Crazy Egg allows you to make informed decisions to increase conversion and enhance the user experience on your website. If there were no other similar products I would have no issue continuing to use Crazy Egg even with the cons of the product.

Avantages

Crazy Egg does what it needs to, deliver valuable insights through various features to make informed decisions to increase conversion and user experience on your website. Crazy Egg was the first paid product I used for heat mapping, scroll, click data etc. It served me well and is a must have tool in the marketing tech stack.

Inconvénients

I didn't like to have to set up the pages to track in Crazy Egg vs. other products that allowed you to look at any page without setting them up. As a small-mid sized business budget also became a reason for switching away from Crazy Egg with other competitive products that delivered the same or better experience at less cost as we scaled. I would still use Crazy Egg in a heart beat but have moved on for competitive products.

• Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Easy to use, does what it does well

Publié le 05/02/2021

Great and easy tool to use - if you are only after what they offer, it is great. But you sort of end uo wanting more...

Avantages

Really easy to set up and you are ready to go in minutes. The tools it does offer is easy to use, and gives great insights. The different heatmap overlays are great.

Inconvénients

It lacks a few elements you would expect from a comprehensive CRO tool - theres no funnel analysis and setup that links to your recordings and heatmaps, and no form analysis. At the price point of the tool, you would have expected it

Nathan S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Édition
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 2.0 /10

It works...

Publié le 16/02/2019

Avantages

Easy ti integrates with external applications. A simple way to visualize clicks on your website.

Inconvénients

Crazyegg only has heat mapping with very limited visualizations. There are other services out there that provide more information than CrazyEgg.

Hello Nathan!

Thanks for the feedback. We're confused by the commentary though which say:
1) We have much more than heatmapping. Actually, our toolset is quite robust and competitive with 5 different maps (heat, scroll, attention, list, overlay), User Recordings, A/B Testing (one of the only tools on the market with both maps and A/B Testing), and a WYSIWYG Editor.
2) Limited Visualizations. Our entire product is built on visualizations. We also go a step further than just onsite visualizations based on how we let you review and visualize different audience sources and referrers.

This feels like quite a disconnect from our current offering. Would love to connect with you and understand why your experience with the product is so different from what we offer. It has to be a messaging or communication gap on our side which is why I'm eager to connect and learn more. Thanks for taking the time to write and share this!

Amit N.
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Affordable software for heatmaps and A/B testing for small businesses.

Publié le 07/11/2020

Overall I liked it, super simple to install and use. Good value for money.

Avantages

I liked the simplicity of installation and use.

Inconvénients

I didn't like that there is no free version of the software. Sometimes the 30 day trial is just not enough to evaluate appropriately.

Also, if you need complicated A/B testing functionalities, you won't find them here.

• Secteur d'activité: Marketing et publicité
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

Premium Heatmapping and A/B Testing

Publié le 06/05/2020

Avantages

Excellent heatmapping and A/B testing. When benchmarked against Hotjar & Optimizely, Crazy Egg won out.

Inconvénients

Hotjar offers a free plan with nearly all the features of the Crazy Egg basic plan for nearly $300/year. Also, it would be nice if Crazy Egg billed monthly, vs annually - as all our revenue and client billings come in month-to-month. We would even pay 10% more for monthly billing, vs annual pre-pay.

Hi,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

Really great to hear that our heatmapping and A/B Testing is able to help out! As for billing, we're flexible and happy to see what we can do to accommodate your needs. Feel free to shoot our customer support team an email.

Thank you!

Greg D.
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Crazy Egg Shows Me What's Hot On My Website!

Publié le 08/02/2018

I get specific, measurable data about how my audience uses my website on a daily basis. I get recordings of real-time visits from customers. I get excellent split testing functionality with thorough analytics that I can use to tailor my content to my visitors.

Avantages

What I like most about Crazy Egg is that it offers me clear information about how people use my sight. It's one thing to design a site based upon how you think people will use it or even how they use others like it. It's another thing all together to know exactly how they use it, so you can constantly improve it.

By giving me a heat map of my users' experiences, Crazy Egg makes it possible to see which elements of my site are working and which ones need improvement. At a glance, I can see which buttons get clicked the most, how far the average person scrolls down the page, and the order in which people read my content. That's valuable stuff!

Crazy Egg goes a step further, though. It provides recordings of real visits from people, so I can watch as they tour my site. This let's me see the traffic pattern that potential customers are taking around my pages. By looking at how visitors tour my site, I can begin to notice patterns in their behavior and make sure that I'm always delivering what they want where they want it.

As if all this wasn't enough, Crazy Egg also offers the ability to A/B Split test my pages. Now, there are lot of applications that will split test things, but I've not found one that does it as reliably and as thoroughly as Crazy Egg. The data it provides makes split testing quick and simple.

Inconvénients

Honestly, there's not much to dislike with Crazy Egg. It's a specialized tool for a specific job which means that it will be one of many such tools in your tech stack. And even though it has affordable price points, it's still one more thing you have to pay for. that's just the way online marketing is moving these days. I use a full automation platform and I still have Crazy Egg, because my platform doesn't do what Crazy Egg does. Maybe one day there will be a platform that does everything, but for now I'll keep using Crazy Egg.

Austin B.
  • Secteur d'activité: Automobile
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Great Tool with a Team looking to implement features you want.

Publié le 12/10/2020

Highly recommend, you're probably looking at some other software and I've tried them. Talk to the team, get yourself a demo.

Avantages

Generally speaking, being able to manage team members, break down heat mapping and other types of tools are a breeze and rather "flashy" to our customers.

Inconvénients

Account-wide settings and another administrative role are the only things I want to see moving forward. I should be able to set limits for all current and future snapshots in terms of lifetime and number of visits for each snapshot. Another role that allows employees to control multiple snapshots but not be admins would be useful here.

Chris C.
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

A great conversion optimization tool!

Publié le 16/03/2018

Avantages

If you haven't used a tool like Crazy Egg in the past, you're about to be blown away. The data that you can get from this tool is crazy helpful and a little scary! You can use the heatmap data to adjust content, landing pages, conversion funnels, and so much more.

Inconvénients

Price. It is more expensive than competing software tools (like Hotjar). I recommend that you compare the features and price before selecting one.

Réponse de Crazy Egg Traduire en français

Hi Chris, Thanks for your feedback. I appreciated all the details and thank you for your feedback on pricing. We pride ourselves on being the first and the most accessible and approachable -- but also, the most cost effective. I'd love to understand why you believe Crazy Egg is more expensive than our competitors (there are some differences on how folks in our peer group sample and communicate what they're actually capturing and tracking for you). If you're interested in discussing, we'd love to learn more (no pressure outside of learning your POV). I've shared my contact information with you if you're up for it. Thanks again!

Talmage E.
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Hands down the simplest tool for Conversion Rate Optimization

Publié le 10/01/2018

It helped me improve my conversion rates.

Avantages

Crazy egg is easy to install and very intuative to navigate and explore. I like it's simplicity. Its not one of these end all CRO or SEO tools, it focuses on user experience on a basic level. With that said, it's very valuable. I love the confetti view where I can see where my visitors are clicking and where I might be losing them. Their customer service is also top notch.

Inconvénients

The heat map and confetti map seem very similar to me. I'm not sure if they are just different ways of displaying the same data or if they offer something unquie.

Elaine S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Enseignement supérieur
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

A helpful tool but becoming buggy

Publié le 21/06/2018

We've learned a lot about how our visitors interact with different pages on our website - they tend to click on every image even if it doesn't appear to link to anything, so we've learned to link more images than we used to. Mobile visitors tend to scroll a ton and just stop a few key places to skim, so we've learned to push that most important content higher up on the page so they don't have to scroll and skim so much.

Avantages

CrazyEgg provides all kinds of helpful insights about the particular pages you decide to track. You can see how far users are scrolling down your page - which gets really interesting on mobile, because you can see how they scroll right past certain sections and focus on others, which can help you improve page layout. You can also see where people are clicking - including "non-clickable" elements, like images, so you then know you should link not just text but also an image. There's also a spreadsheet of everywhere people have clicked, so you can view the data however it's most comfortable to you.

You can track both publicly accessible pages and password-protected ones; you just have to install a browser extension to capture initial screenshots of protected pages.

Inconvénients

Over the past year I've noticed bugs creeping in. I set up snapshots and they just remain in "pending" status. It's happened so many time I now have to create a calendar reminder to check back in 6-8 hours and make sure my snapshots have all started. Customer support has not been able to determine why this happens or provide any resolution.

The other downside is you only get data on the specific pages you track, and they've now added the ability to split out mobile vs. tablet vs. desktop, so if you want to see how visitors on different devices act differently, that will eat up 3 snapshots for every URL. Nice data to have, it's just very limited, so you have to plan out which pages you're going to track and rotate to really make headway on your site.

• Secteur d'activité: Services financiers
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

The tool is generally ok but for split testing it didn't really work for us

Publié le 21/11/2018

Avantages

We've used the tool for several years, generally for split testing - to help us evaluate different designs of a page. It offers heatmaps, click maps - on which elements the users clicked, where they usually reach down scrolling.

Inconvénients

It worked well for several years, but then it became buggy. Some of the snapshots didn't record any visits or recorded far less visits than the other page variant. Which is a problem, since the traffic was distributed evenly between both page variants. I don't think it's something we did, because on some snapshots it worked well, on others not so well. That's why we switched to another tool.

Also, if you want to monitor desktop and mobile, you should create separate snapshots for each device.

Réponse de Crazy Egg Traduire en français

We are sorry you had a bad experience toward the end of your time with Crazy Egg. There are some great tools in the market and we hope you've found one that's working well for you. Thanks for taking the time to share this feedback. We'll learn from it.

• Secteur d'activité: Immobilier

Love it!

Publié le 04/07/2018

Avantages

I really like how everything works in Crazy Egg, I make snapshots of almost every page on our website on desktop and mobile, and this helps our developers and designers greatly. It has the ability to view the snapshots in heatmap, scrollmap, and confetti showing where users came from. It is super helpful and works smoothly. Totally recommend for all who are not using it yet, it's a treasure :)

Inconvénients

I think I would love to have a feature to download all the snapshots when they are ready to my computer. Because I make screenshots and it's not very convenient.

• Secteur d'activité: Marketing et publicité
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Best heatmapping tool out there

Publié le 03/04/2019

We did find it to be the best overall, with easy setup in tag manager and no extremely excessive adverse effects on page or site speed. Great for when you need insights and A/B tests.

Avantages

It is extremely effective in getting an understanding of what's working and what's not on individual pages of your website. While Google analytics might be great for a top level view of what content is working and what's not, Crazy Egg is best for getting more granular and seeing what individual elements of page draw attention and which don't.

Inconvénients

It would be better if there were more ways to view attention and heat maps visually. If you could integrate mouse movements to the basic heat map that would be better. Annual pricing only is also a sticking point.

Réponse de Crazy Egg Traduire en français

Thanks for your feedback. We just launched a tool to help link attention to engagement and I'd love to talk to you more about what you're looking for and how we can help. I've shared my email address with you and please don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks again for taking the time to share feedback here.

John R.
  • Secteur d'activité: Gestion de l'enseignement
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Simple heat tracking made site usage easy to analyse

Publié le 11/03/2018

It was easy to work with non-technical colleagues to understand site engagement and work on practical redesigns.

With services like Google Analytics, you're looking at very dry (though useful) data. To discuss websites on a marketing and engagement level, and to assess "your message", it's great to collect real data overtime and instantly share with your colleagues.

Avantages

There are a variety of heatmaps that you can you to easily demonstrate website engagement and take away a quick overview of information.

Inconvénients

It's difficult to pin down some dynamic content on pages. Sliders and hidden objects DO appear in the detailed heatmaps and tables of links, but it takes some work to understand what is being clicked on depending on the complexity of the website.