Avis clients sur QuickBooks eCommerce

QuickBooks eCommerce

4,6 (604)
Donnez votre avis !
Logiciel de gestion des stocks et des inventaires

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

604 avis

Claudel
  • Secteur d'activité : Internet
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant Essai gratuit

Logiciel de bons d'achats

Publié le 14/09/2023

Avantages

C'est beaucoup plus pratique et très fiable pour l'utilisation.

Inconvénients

Je le recommande vivement pour une meilleure utilisation.

Silas
Silas
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Complete tools for inventory and order management

Publié le 05/08/2022

Avantages

It has 'great integration with some ecommerce platforms. Making the company's financial management easier

Inconvénients

Despite being very complete, I believe that this makes it difficult at first, as I was lost on how to use QuickBooks correctly

• Secteur d'activité : Équipement et fournitures de bureau

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

QuickBooks Online the easy way out!

Publié le 15/11/2021

I personally enjoy the effortless operation of the software and the potential growth in businesses ...

Avantages

* Home page layout : Easy to access all your ribbons from the home page.
* The Developers took their time to make the software dummy proof in regards of using it.
* You can sync your bank account with the software for better evaluation .
* Makes stock-take a whole lot easier .

Inconvénients

*The constant buffering just after a update on the software side .
*There are no dark theme for the software and put straining on your eyes.

Kristof
  • Secteur d'activité : Automobile

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Basic plan

Publié le 06/06/2017

- Add additional languages: dutch / french / german
- Make own translations / rename possible...

- Add additional languages: dutch / french / german
- Make own translations / rename possible (example: products and variants being able to change/rename or translate to own choice)
- Tradegecko support: receive an email confirmation when opening a new ticket or replying in a ticket. Only replies by tradegecko are email notified. I, for example, open the same ticket 3 times in a row as it disappeared after a couple of minutes with any feedback = it appears that the support team moved the ticket for further investigation and there for it was disappearing in my account (MY ACTIVITIES)

Fast and reliable website / webportal = cloud based
Ipad app
Intelligence functions
Magento connection
Had a problem with the Magento stock status, took a while to explain, understand and proceed but an adjustment by the tech team saved us = so big ups for standing open for malfunctions/adjustments!

Inconvénients

- Limited magento connection: not fully supported (tax class / discounts / excl tax price / visibility setting / categories)
- 3PL Exporter: sales invoices = 5 templates available but not 1 of them contains all data. For European law we need to extract a monthly overview of all the invoices included company name/company number / total price/tax price / tax class. In order te get this data I need to export basic and quickbooks template and then mix 2 complex CSV files... Would be an improvement to provide an template that contains all data of provide custom template on request.
- branding & identity: limited invoice text = Terms and Conditions?
- branding & identity: there is no preview function to see the different Document Specific Settings when making an adjustment
- inventory products: import new products = not able to include the re-order points (CSV) = manually editing afterwards
- inventory products: update existing products = not able to change the re-order points in bulk (CSV)
- inventory products: bulk actions = there is no publish to magento feature (publish to underlaying variants)
- inventory variants: there are no selection boxes at the left (like with the products) = not possible to bulk edit variants / publish to magento / publish to B2B
- B2B eCommerce Platform not available for the basic plan, why does it show up in the menu left and in the product edit/bulk edit screens?

Benjamin
  • Secteur d'activité : Textile
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501–1 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

QuickBooks the efficient an effective running of a company

Publié le 27/01/2022

It has enabled the easy, efficient, and effective management of the company integrating every function hence internal controls can easily be affected.

Avantages

Easy access to all areas in the system. You can integrate every aspect of your company. Fast, easy, and efficient stock-take. Customer support and services are helpful.

Inconvénients

The theme for the software is a bit bright making the eyes strain as brightness control is not very effective.

Leilani
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

GREATEST UTILIZATION of ECOMMERCE SOFTWARE to MANAGE !!!!!!!!

Publié le 09/06/2021

It definitley is worth its value and has delivered results for this kind of software. easy to manage and understand and so far has been a great positive addition for my Company.

Avantages

Maneuvering through each feature is quite impressively easy. This software is highly resourceful and its Value is off the charts. A much needed and integrated platform for my company and has delivered results within.

Inconvénients

Definitely could be a bit overwhelming with the many selection of features and options and so forth...more so for smaller businesses and what not. could be trimmed down a little but over all its been great.

Abdullah

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

This is a perfect software for managing stock even if it is a big our small enterprises.

Publié le 11/06/2022

According to my use use QuickBooks is very easy software to use in big or small enterprises and moreover the stock management is perfect in this software

Avantages

it is easy to use and understand language usage everything is simple to use.
It is easy to find errors if some mistake is caused.

Inconvénients

It lack professional assistance and security.
Some time system crashes because of which we are likely to loose our information.

Amelia
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Quick books has some issues that needs to be sort out but it is still the best for small...

Publié le 21/07/2022

My experience has been quite well unlike some of the other softwares I've use before because QuickBooks
has a feature where you can track your bank incomes

Avantages

No backups but your date is still safe and secure

Invoicing

Cloud accounting

Data migration

That's the only thing I don't like about QuickBooks because as I said it's a very good software that I would recommend to others

Lea
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier commercial

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

QuickBooks Commerce as the best guide for the small businesses

Publié le 17/01/2022

Quickbooks Commerce like I said made my life easier especially in the office finances and invoicing.

Avantages

It makes my life easier for it is easy to use and learned a lot from this book. It really organize your businesses finances.

Inconvénients

For me it is expensive. We also did not get the feedback we needed at the initial set up time which ended up up messing our inventory and created a problem on bigger over time.

Leon
Leon
  • Secteur d'activité : Biens de consommation

Note globale

Tradegecko is the backbone of our back office.

Publié le 09/06/2015

We're a distributor that supplies to multiple stores in the Benelux, Germany and Scandinavia a.o., additionally we have our own offline and online store based in Amsterdam.

B2B
Besides the obvious inventory management, we use Tradegecko for invoicing etc. as well for our B2B activities. We're currently setting it up to work with Xero, which should turn out to be the total set up we need. The Online Ordering Platform is a big plus as well for us as B2B distributors and we seen conversion per customer rise since implementing it.

B2C
We're in the middle of switching to Woocommerce for our new online store as well as setting up a second online store also running on Woocommerce. Having our B2C inventory streamlined in Tradegecko and in sync with our offline store (POS = VendHQ) once that plugin is finished, should make life a lot easier for us.

- Online Ordering Platform
- B2B Sales App (Useful for trade shows, although far from perfect)
- Capable & friendly customer service
- Constant development and addition of new features.
- Multiple Warehouses
- Multiple Currencies (We buy our goods in Japanese Yen)

Inconvénients

- Stats are limited, for instance I would like to filter results based on country which isn't possible.
- In the Online Ordering Platform I can't manipulate the order of shown items, which can be very confusing for the end user.
- Occasional bugs (which are usually fixed fast, once they're up to speed) examples:
-- orders that are long fullfilled, keep popping up in the active overview
-- Multiple orders claim to have an unpaid balance of 0,01 or 0,02 cent, while the processed payment equals the invoice amount, resulting in a bloated unpaid invoices overview page.

If these are smoothed out, it's 5 star rating from me!

Réponse de Intuit

Hi there,

Thank you for the great review! We're glad to hear that TradeGecko is making your life a lot easier. We appreciate your feedback, and are continuously working on improving the software, so we will be sure to pass on your feedback to our product team!

Regards,
Alicia
TradeGecko

Ruben
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Good for inventory management

Publié le 14/05/2024

Avantages

I'm a fan of the ability to control all of the inventory from one location.

Inconvénients

I don't love how complicated things can get and how much information it requires. I understand that it's required to run the system, but it would be helpful to have someone to connect with the user to help.

Michael
  • Secteur d'activité : Biens de consommation

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

TradeGecko - you want the REAL scoop - Read here - NO ONE will tell you this before you buy

Publié le 07/09/2020

Well, i went through 4 attempts to integrate over a year, before after 1000's of hours documenting, troubleshooting, sitting on calls, I said enough is enough. I am done.

They agreed, and I am on MTM until i move off shortly My new pick is not made yet. I can't stay here though. THE SOFTWARE DOES NOT Work as described. At all.

Their methodology on Amazon changed over a 2 month period. I pointed that out to therm. I was on my third Account Exec at that point. You don't really have account execs, I was just providing them so much that they did not know about the holes in their system. (Returns automated processing non existent for example) , they were providing me some assistance.

Avantages

Not much. The Product / Variant organization in the Left Hand Nav, takes a LONG time to get used to, it is far from intuitive. The "Intelligence " reporting is FAR from it. Garbage Data In garbage data in reports?

Maintaining your inventory integrity is IMPOSSIBLE in TG. For "supply chain " software they do not take in data from integrated channels for the following critical fields:

"On Order" (reserved) , IN TRANSIT (unbelievable) , and the CAPPER - They have NO MECHANISM TO RECORD unit level Returns. They depend on Sold 1 - Degrade one methodology and only count a return when the Amazon App is SYNC'd and the INV in Trade Gecko for FB overall INV position. Not taking into account Returns, muchus less inaccurate receivings, lost stock in the AMAZON distribution network (2 items a day for me) - you inv is INACCURATE on any item the moment it is shipped to AMAZON.

Of course non of the above data gaps are discussed, nor is you will have to manually process returns at an order level in their system.

Inconvénients

Lets get right to it. The main reason people buy this platform is to integrate AMAZON FBA / and several other businesses. Any combination is possible - eBay and Walmart are supported BUT ONLY with a CART ROVER account which they provide and set up with WM etc. As is typical NO TRAINING is provided on CARtROVER, and there is no knowledge base in the Gecko system. Bonus, ther support will tell you that they are not able to support cart rover problems.

So recapping yes you can integrate with other channels beyond WOO COMMERCE, and Amazon (whom have custom APP integrations we'll cover those next) - with a totally different, fairly complex, piece of middleware for which you will receive no training and limited support. A year in i get 5 errors a week out of Rover. Huge time sucker, you will notice a theme there.

The GLARING inadequacy of TG is the lack of integrated returns processing.

THIS IS THE DEAL KILLER. As we are all buying this tom mage our MULTI CHANNEL inventory with CONSTANT INS and OUT of 1 piece here on eBay, 2 units out the door on amazon and another on my Woocommerce site. In my 20 plus years of eCommerce I find that 5% is a good number for what you can expect in returns from the end customers. More on Amazon due to their return policies. Your inventory integrity is non existent quickly. You would need to sync the app daily or every other day. No one will ever give you that direction though from TG. Staff is unaware of these issues.

JAY
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers

Quickbooks is user freidnly software, Excellent software for Small businesses

Publié le 17/05/2021

It is very user friendly software with all required features and it is in budget.

Avantages

Easy to use, So fast and reliable software. It's so User friendly which can use any one at any time. Best Price with exciting features, No one can beat in this price with available features. There are lots of features which I like the most in this software. Also Integrates with other software, Hassel free and ease to use software. I like it too much.

Inconvénients

Customization error should be resolved for individual user. They should create many options that allow each user to select and customize all functions like name of Invoice and proforma Invoices and other features which are the basic for all user.

Matthew
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés

E-commerce with Quicks Books commerce

Publié le 12/09/2021

Quick books has streamlined out e-commerce management and moving from now commerce has been night and day.

Avantages

The returns feature is the best for e-commerce tracking with the impulse purchase with buyers and the disposition to venders

Inconvénients

Online help was is not as good as it could . Operators take to long of a turn around to answer questions.

• Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information

Enhance Your Product Quality and Timely Delivery with QuickBooks Commerce

Publié le 07/06/2023

My overall experience with QuickBooks eCommerce has been highly positive and rewarding. The software has proven to be an invaluable tool for managing my e-commerce operations efficiently and effectively

Avantages

QuickBooks Commerce simplifies the order management process, from order capture to fulfillment. The intuitive interface enables easy order processing, tracking, and fulfillment, ensuring timely and accurate delivery to customersQuickBooks Commerce caters to businesses of various sizes and adapts to their evolving needs. Whether you're a small startup or an established enterprise, the software scales alongside your business growth.

Inconvénients

As with any robust software, there can be a learning curve associated with using QuickBooks Commerce. Initially, navigating through the various features and settings might require some time and effort to fully grasp. However, the platform does provide helpful resources such as tutorials and support documentation to assist users in getting up to speed

Md Nazrul
  • Secteur d'activité : Développement de programmes

QB-E-Commerce Experience

Publié le 20/07/2023

Overall, is is good and want to have a long run with this software.

Overall, is is good and want to have a long run with this software.

Avantages

It is an organized way to scheduling experience for me as well as for my customers. It has a great great customer service support. For the software, it is more simplified for selling and buying procedures. It has a tremendous feature or organizing and keeping my all invoices in the time frame. Its tracking of my stocks and shipping is extremely helpful with precision.It almost took hours to complete my management of inventory, but with the help of this software my time and efforts are both saved. In less than an hour, i complete all my processes. With the help of this software, i can spend my precious time with my family too. I am glad to use this software, where it makes my workflow more easier.

Inconvénients

Some of the features, what i found should be taken into consideration that the software installation is kind of a drawback, where an assistance is needed. Secondly, a strong internet connection is needed for the process.The reporting of the back end is not good, as i came across using this system. Some of the processes, i had enter manually in order to reconcile payments as it takes time for reporting of orders. Most of the time, i had been asked to submit a feature request, which i personally did not find pleasing.

Chris
  • Secteur d'activité : Produits alimentaires

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Has gone down hill

Publié le 18/05/2018

Been using trade gecko for years and sticked with them as our business has gone strength to strength. However I feel they have really gone down hill. Before their support was great, now it feels like nothing is being done, all the time its users money but not them.

Avantages

There are a lot of features. B2b portal is great. I dont think there are many softwares out there which do everything TG can do

Inconvénients

A lot of things keep breaking and nothing is being fixed. Every time a new problem comes up, customer services just deny it until after about 5 or 6 emails you prove then they say their engineers have identified the problem and are looking into it. Although months later and still no update or no fix.

Right now the sales app is broken in terms of sync issue causing duplicate orders to be put on the system (a real admin nightmare when you have to double check each time to make sure you're not sending the same order again).

The import/export system is broken as if there are lots of people using it, it crashes and takes hours to upload a small file (critical if you are trying to load new products on the system or change pricelists).

The picture system was changed however it does not update the main pictures. Plus you have to double upload pictures a lot of time for them to appear on the sales app

The system often lags when creating/amending invoices when the server is loaded (you click save and after 1 minute it tries to discard your changes and start again, or just crashes).

The shopify connection crashes if you're inventory is too big (few hundred products +)

Charlie
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente en gros

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Like a custom made order entry and inventory management system, without hassle and expense

Publié le 29/01/2017

The overall TradeGecko system is highly integrated, well designed, and operates without glitches. I never cease to be impressed how the TG team has anticipated every capability businesses such as ours need. Customer support is the best I have experienced in years. Rather than locking you into its own system, TG is an open system that facilitates working with other software and programs.

Two TradeGecko (TG) features are essential for us. For customer order entry, TG allows us to automatically import orders from our website, Excel files, and its B2B. Manual entry possible. TG generates attractive invoices, packing lists and enables easy e-mail communication.

Our supply chain is 5-6 months so inventory management is an essential 2nd feature. TG provides great functionality and is very easy to update. We always know exactly where we stand with inventory issues.

Reporting is a 3rd valuable feature. TG provides invaluable data on individual customer and products.

We don't yet integrate TG with our accounting and many of its partners but we plan to begin doing so in 2017.

Avantages

Does what it is supposed to - at a high level. The order entry component is smooth, integrates with the real world and requires minimal training. The inventory management component simplifies inventory management and provides us with all the information we need to manage inventory (no small task).

Inconvénients

There is nothing I do not like about the TradeGecko platform or its team. It is a well-managed business is my fear it will be gobbled up by a leading accounting software company

Jay

Very useful with limitations

Publié le 01/11/2016

Tradegecko is a highly useful inventory software with some caveats. Since it is a browser based software, my company's employees can access the software and it's features from any computer or mobile phone (if they downloaded the smartphone app). But the browser based system is also somewhat slow and cumbersome. Browser refreshes are needed quite frequently to make sure that inventory stock are completely up to date but the refreshes take time to load and when you're in the middle of an order, it could be a frustrating to keep clients waiting.

On the other hand, the smartphone app is still limited in it's functionalities (for example I would love to access stock control on my smartphone so I can "receive" items in the warehouse with just my cellphone rather than running to my computer). The same goes for TG's main browser based software interface. But having used the service for almost a year, I do notice constant improvements (some significant, some incremental) to the service whether it's a new feature or a annoying interface that's been squashed. Customer service is responsive to queries but I do wish they could implement user-requested features quicker.

Another area of improvement is the POS interface. Currently, making a sales order is not very easy. I understand that this system is more suited for wholesalers but I wished it was designed with a retailer in mind. The ease of use is somewhat slow and clunky. Changing or return an order requires a whole series of hoop-jumping. It takes time to teach employees all the steps required for a sales order whereas other POS software are much easier and much more intuitive.

I would like to point out that the intelligence reports are particularly useful, saving a significant amount of time (and money) over traditional spreadsheets or the pencil and ledger method. It is highly customizable and easily sorted to display the information you're looking. I've never any problem finding the information I wanted in the intelligence report. I was always able to sort and customize the reports based on exactly what information I was looking for.

Overall my experience using TG is unequivocally positive despite the various caveats. I believe as long as the TG team stays responsive and alert to their user's needs and continues to improve upon suggestions, then I believe this software is highly useful for any business with inventory management needs.

Avantages

Intelligence report is extremely useful! Being able to access TG on any computer is a huge advantage.

Inconvénients

Smartphone app is limited. Browser-based software is somewhat slow requiring refreshes for up-to-date stock as well as pretty long loading times during navigation.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Just another half baked inventory management solution

Publié le 06/06/2017

Avantages

The best thing about TradeGecko is that it serves it's core purpose, syncing inventory counts across Shopify and Amazon (although we do not use the Amazon integration). It also has a modest collection of csv import/export features for managing inventory.

They also seem to be actively developing new features, which is nice. But this concerns me because *many* of the basic features still need a *lot* of work.

Inconvénients

In a broad sense, the most significant con to TradeGecko is that most of the app feels "half baked". It seems that everything was developed to serve the specific needs of an initial core user base. This is particularly true of the ShipStation integration (be warned).

Granted, we wouldn't have much to gripe about if there were support docs explaining how TradeGecko works in the context of day-to-day business operations. Unfortunately, the docs don't go much further than explaining where the buttons are and what happens when you click them.

Apart from setting up the account and performing our first few csv uploads, we've had to fine tune *every* aspect of our TradeGecko workflow through *trial and error*. Not sure if I'm asking too much but this has been an awkward experience, especially considering that the support team, while responsive, has rarely attempted to truly understand our issues.

The whole dev team is focused on feature releases & rudimentary usability (which is also lackluster). They seem to have no concept of UX.

• Secteur d'activité : Conseil en gestion

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Frequent Updates and Extremely User Friendly!

Publié le 13/09/2018

TradeGecko has really helped us crack down on lost inventory, keeping special pricing accurate, and making sure that we're getting paid for the inventory being shipped out. This is exactly what we needed and we're very happy with the product and service!

Avantages

The clean look of this program isn't just for looks, it's incredibly user friendly and intuitive. One of the biggest pros though is that they are continually updating the program and improving the use and functionality of the software. They're also very easy to communicate with and give feedback to if you can possibly think of an additional feature. We use this program in a slightly less traditional way and their team has been great about making sure it fits our needs in the way we use it.

Inconvénients

We've used this software since "the beginning" unfortunately that meant that when they got a little bigger, we did see a significant price increase. That being said, though the pricing is a little high, it is still worth it for our use. Occasionally there are some small bugs but they usually get squashed quickly since they update so frequently.

Evangelia
  • Secteur d'activité : E-learning

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

QuickBooks is the best for small businesses despite the shortcomings

Publié le 16/06/2021

It is a software easy to manage and understand and definitely worth its value. A "saver" software for my small business.

Avantages

What I like the most is that this software has amazing performance and functionalities. It's also very reliable in terms of saving important information. I definitely recommend this to anyone who is concerned about the quality of this product and I especially recommend it to small businesses, as it is easy to manage and use.

Inconvénients

Some options should be created that allow each user to select and customize all functions and to control the users limitation. Generally though, everything is great and overall this a good software according to my experience all this period of using it.

Alcedie
  • Secteur d'activité : Équipement et fournitures de bureau

Quickbooks is the best for Small or Big businesses

Publié le 20/07/2022

Avantages

This software has worked flawlessly for us, and our team had no trouble implementing it. We have not encountered any problems with this software, and our team found it simple to implement in the context of other competitors. It's a fantastic choice in the context of the other competitors.

Inconvénients

The only downside so far is that bins can only have one SKU assigned to them.

Nicolas

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Excellent inventory management software

Publié le 26/10/2018

I started using trade gecko since they started. I can say that they added TONS of new features which make it the most powerful inventory management software of its kind. We use it daily for all tasks and it is really a time saver. Would definitely recommend even thought they don't support our language (Spanish) it is still easy to use and really convenient.

Avantages

It's really easy to use. Simple but really complete software. UI excellent. top notch customer service, usually get response to problems in less than 5 minutes.

Inconvénients

Does not support Spanish language. I think they should add Spanish and many other languages since it is not difficult to port and they would target a lot more customers.

I've been using trade gecko since it launched so I'm on a legacy plan. The pricing at the moment is a lot higher that what I payed when I started which is kind of a let down. They should keep old users with old pricing without removing them features, just don't add any new one too.

QuickBooks Commerce

Publié le 23/01/2022

It is difficult at first to understand the software as in many instances many accounting packages require training.
It does take a while to setup the business software correctly.

Avantages

Pros: The features that is most impactful is the CRM system on QuickBooks Commerce.
The user interface is one of the features that attracts people to the software as it is much simpler and better looking than other software of the same sort. It is enjoyable working with QuickBooks Commerce everything as all is in one program so it is simplified and in business that is needed therefore I would recommend it any day. The integration with business actually went well as having a SMME or SMB and everything went well together when setting up. It is also easy to teach the software to new staff.

Inconvénients

The cons : The cons of QuickBooks Commerce for me would be the restriction in the number of users or pcs per license.
The time to setup the system however all software does take time to set up so can not really say it is a con.