1 574 avis

Weebly

Créations de sites web, blogs et boutiques en ligne

4,3 /5 (1574 avis) Donnez votre avis !

• Fonctionnalités
des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
1 574 avis
Pedro P.
  • Secteur d'activité: Design
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Develop your website, without coding in a few minutes.

Publié le 24/05/2019

Weebly is a great tool when creating websites, it has helped me to speed up the creation of small and medium projects, which is where it is most useful, however when creating projects or ecommerce with a massive amount of objects, It is not the best tool since it lacks some features to be able to handle this amount more efficiently. In spite of this, it is excellent, for personal use, medium-sized companies, or start up, that need a professional web page and at a low cost.

Avantages

What I like most about Weebly is how easy it is to create web pages, since it allows selecting from an acceptable variety of templates that have a great design, and are totally responsive, also allow the use of applications that integrate different functionalities to the website in a fast way, it is excellent for projects that have a large amount of information, since it has several tools that facilitate SEO, in addition it also integrates well with google analytics, with its content manager making CRUD is really easy and fast, so publishing content is an easy task, plus everything can be done without having to write code.

Inconvénients

Although it is easy to edit web pages, you only need to drag and drop, to modify some additional functions or to edit the website more thoroughly, you need to know html and css, which maybe for users who do not know it complicates the task of personalizing their web page, does not allow to restore the website to previous versions manually, so you must contact the helpdesk, however, they are very attentive and respond quickly.

Kate B.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services à la personne et aux familles

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Had a website up and running in 1 hour!

Publié le 03/11/2020

When starting my business, I was looking at different website creation tools. On Weebly's first page, I saw a template that I liked and, since I didn't want to go down the rabbit hole of choosing from thousands of templates, I went with Weebly. I also liked that you can port your website to another platform if you want to leave Weebly. But after 5 years, I'm still with Weebly. I'm not a tech genius, but I can make changes to the site myself and it doesn't take much time to figure out what I need to do to make the site look the way I want. Seriously, after signing on with Weebly, I had a basic site up and running in one hour!

Avantages

I love that Weebly is easy to use and doesn't confuse me with a million different options.

Inconvénients

Mailchimp doesn't integrate well with Weebly, so this can cause some issues. There are limitations with popups and forms, so that can be a bit of an issue, but I've made it work.

Danielle M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Design

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

As a web designer, I'm surprised at how pretty you can make Weebly sites

Publié le 09/02/2021

I had a client ask me to build her two websites in Weebly and I must say they came out pretty awesome! Keep in mind I'm a WP/Squarespace designer so this was kind of something I didn't want to do. The good thing is my clients can easily just edit their websites after I make them pretty. So great for those who don't want to worry about the tech/maintenance etc.

Avantages

The drag and drop builder is super easy to use and in fact, it rivals the WordPress and Squarespace ones. It's smart enough to know if you drag and drop a photo that you want the text to wrap around the photo. Other builders can't seem to get this right. They will usually turn it into two columns and have too much white space under the photos. MORE WRAPPING please.

Inconvénients

It's glitchy in Firefox, took me a few days of running into issues to realize it was that. It works better if you use Chrome with it.

Roger L.
  • Secteur d'activité: Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great product once you get past the learning curve

Publié le 10/12/2020

I enjoy using the software and I would strongly recommend it.

Avantages

Ease of use, once you get past the learning curve
Store feature is flexible and effective, provides downloadable data to analyze your sales
Site offers more flexibility in that each page can be set up to your exacting standards
Support is good, although since I live/work on the east coast, and our support service is located on the west coast, I don't get support until around noon to 8:00 PM, from my specific contact.

Inconvénients

Like any other software, it takes some time to get to know how it works and to be effective and efficient using the product. This is key for someone, like myself, who provides web design servicess through a consulting capacity.

Katie H.
  • Secteur d'activité: Vente au détail
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Good eCommerce for small business

Publié le 05/09/2019

Weebly has made my online presence so much easier to maintain. Rather than having 3 or 4 different "locations" that I had to update with a listing or a sale, now I'm down to Etsy and Weebly. It's a huge impact in time management - I can focus on other things now.

Avantages

It was and is so easy to sync with my Square account and make a really beautiful, simple website. The integration with Square's inventory means that I don't have to spend hours copying and relisting items I've already entered, and I don't have to worry about updating my website if I sell out of something at a craft show - the inventory tracking and integration with Square handles that for me.

Inconvénients

There are some functions that could be more user-friendly or personalizable - for example, adding badges or other HTML to the site. I have several badges from various organizations that I like to keep listed as they're my credentials, but the website doesn't display them well.

Alyssa H.
  • Secteur d'activité: Divertissement

Do It Yourself Website

Publié le 06/10/2020

Overall, I love Weebly. I have been using it to host my website for quite a few years now and it is so easy. I tweak it all the time and I've very rarely had any issues. And their customer service has always been very helpful. I highly recommend this program.

Avantages

Weebly has been one of the easiest programs to use for creating and maintaining my personal actor website. I have multiple pages, photos, people can contact me directly through my site. It is all very clean and organized and there are so many options to choose from for presentation of your site.

It is easy to log on and do as small or large of an update as needed, and your new edits are published in minutes. There's no middle man to have to get anything approved, you can just come and go as you please.

I only use the basic free version of Weebly and it has almost all the features I need.

Inconvénients

I feel like sometimes the program is a bit limiting when you choose a certain type of formatting. For example, on my cover page, I have the title, then a photo on the left and a box for my "welcome" on the right. I never seem to get the exact formatting or change the font/size to what I need in that box.

But honestly, if this is my biggest complaint, that is fine by me. There really isn't much else to complain about. Maybe if I upgraded to the paid version, that is more of an option/there's more flexibility. I don't know for sure though.

Shivam K.
  • Secteur d'activité: Musique
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Make your Website in Just Few clicks!

Publié le 21/03/2021

My experience with Weebly is really Enjoyable , it was so easy to build website .. i am using Weebly at least 1-2 years :D

Avantages

I like this website so much ! you don't need to design website by code . you need to just design by few click i like this this feature most and also it gives you 30 days trial for free which is the best option's for students / beginners !

Inconvénients

all features are good But do you know that out of 1000 good things, there is one evil and only one thing is lacking in it and that thing is Website design .. website is good but I notice that when my free trial has been expired then I want to delete my website and I am trying to find out how to delete my website but i can't find it then my friend tell me there you can delete it .... So i want to tell you that please try to delete website easily and also add New Themes , Plugins and some thing more ....

• Secteur d'activité: Internet
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Good website builder for small platforms

Publié le 29/11/2019

Allow us to built websites for our clients that are very nice to be seen, with all the main basic functionalities and very easy to manage

Avantages

We recommend Weebly to many of our small clients as for small companies that are starting their e-commerce business is not overwhelming and it is very easy to set up and use.It offers many features that allow you to customize your online store and some of the features are drag and drop so basically you need no effort or big knowledge on building websites.For the website layout, they do offer a great variety of templates that are nice and customizable. You will surely find one that reflects your industry or your style.
The tools to manage the inventory and to process payments are good. Supports stripe and paypal
My favorite feature of Weebly is the feature of the membership getaway, that allows you to give access to some pages just to register members.

Inconvénients

Their strength is the simplicity, but it can become a limit when you are trying to grow your e-commerce as you might need other features that weebly do not offer as a base.
Templates are nice and have been improved in quantity/quality lately but it is still a bit behind from other similar platforms

Sarah-jean S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Mode et vêtements

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Better than other website builders

Publié le 19/07/2019

I've been using this website builder for over 4 years and it's been with me (and my business) through many different phases. It's easy to update and change the theme, layout and overall look. So when as my business grows, my website is able to grow with me.

Avantages

My favorite thing about this website builder is the FREE option. I don't have to make any quick decision or deal with trail dates that make me feel rushed into committing to it. It's very user friendly and makes it easy to create a truly personalized website. I love that they have an on website store front option too. Keeps everything nicely organized in one easy to use place. I've been using this builder for well over 4 years now (from personal blogs to business pages) and I've had 0 issues so far. This website builder is on the same level as many other, more expensive, website builders.

Inconvénients

I haven't ever had any issues with this software so I can't really say much about cons. Everything you need is easily accessible and affordably priced.

• Secteur d'activité: Rédaction et correction

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Great options for a self-published author

Publié le 16/09/2019

I love what I can do with Weebly. I use one of the smaller package options and it allows me to apply my logo to the menu tab, as well as knock the weebly.com off my website address. I found it easy to set up photos and link them to other websites, making my home page set-up exactly as it needed to be for an author. The package I'm using also opened up the option to create a password protected page. I haven't used that option and I doubt I will. I haven't needed it up to this point. It's nice to know it's available, though. Creating a landing page to add to my social media sites was also pretty easy to do.

Avantages

Weebly was so easy to set up and use. The drag and drop features can't be beat. The free to pro features are clearly outlined to help you decide which one will work best for your needs.

Inconvénients

It's clearly created with fast, reliable internet in mind. My internet is not so fast, since our ISP uses cell towers to bounce signals around. We're a rural area and with only one company providing internet service, if lots of people are online, I can't even use the site. The editor just refuses to open.

Susanne N.
  • Secteur d'activité: Hôpitaux et soins de santé

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Even a novus can make this web building platform look professionally done

Publié le 14/12/2019

My business needs are being met with my site through Weebly. I have my provider resources built so my doctors and clinicians can go click on my forms or links and get what they need immediately. I used to do this all by hand. Having it set up on the website is a huge time saver for me and keeps everything available at the time of business for my providers and they don't have to come back to a task to complete it later if I am not available. My distribution lists are growing readily from the pop-ups to join my newsletters etc. I absolutely love Weebly's business platform, website building tools, and fee schedules. Give it a try. One more great thing about Weebly if you are just starting up they have a free website building tool and if I remember correctly 13 years ago anyways they offered free hosting with their logo inserted on the bottom of the web pages. If it;'s not free I can guarantee they are low fees to get up and running. Good luck choosing the right supports for your business and personal website management.

Avantages

I really like the transparency of Weebly. It is so easy to find what you need and the program is very intelligent in how it helps assign the correct choice of an App that you want to use within the website. When you collect information from the email links they actually arrive at the outside destinations for your distribution lists and for responding to your client's requests. If you can point and click and follow pictures along the way you have this one down already! I really like the customer service I have received from Weebly people. They have all been very friendly, efficient and provided me with working solutions in responding only after 1 request submitted. They are educated on their product and this saves me time. I appreciate correct information and easy to apply solutions as I am a sole proprietor managing all of my own systems. I always get this from Weebly staff. I won't use anything else.
The fees they charge are very competitive and they network so well with so many outside companies that managing your business requires. I say a big thumbs up for Weebly's technical gusto and friendly customer service.

Inconvénients

You know I really have no complaints about Weebly. I am a somewhat savvy website builder and manager who does not perform coding so there may be more complex tasks that I am not aware that I would want. I can say my business has not suffered any loss from unknown or unused resources by building and hosting my website through Weebly.

• Secteur d'activité: E-learning

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Weebly is an incredible option for building beautiful websites!

Publié le 27/12/2019

Very pleased! Weebly has allowed me to easily create beautiful sites for a competitive price. The tutorials and user friendliness are incredible!

Avantages

I have built several websites with Weebly and other competitors. Here's what I like most about Weebly:
- It's incredibly easy to use! Weebly offers a drag and drop interface that anyone can get the hang of using.
- Reliable and error free - I've rarely experienced loading/saving errors. It's a reliable platform.
- Weebly comes loaded with a variety of editable templates to choose from.
- No advanced coding skills are needed, bit there is room for that if you have that skillset.
- Pricing is among the best - even the free version is great.
- There are great tutorials if you find yourself lost or needing help.
- I think it's great for using with students
It's a great introduction platform for students in website design. The blog design is a great option for students.

Inconvénients

There's little to complain about with Weebly in my opinion, but know your purpose or intentions. If you want to build advanced sites with lots of content or sites that require passwords or money transfers, it may be beneficial to look at other platforms. You are somewhat limited with what you can do/create or the analytics you can track/collect.

Lena V.
  • Secteur d'activité: Vente au détail

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Easy and professional website design

Publié le 14/01/2020

I love weebly, I’ve used it for many of my businesses to create a beautiful and professional website. It is so easy to use and to integrate any type of business into a great website. I’ve used it for web stores, for appointment software, and photography. You would never know I did it myself, it looks so good.

Avantages

I love that it has the WYSIWYG design and makes building and creating a multi layer website super easy. It also has the advanced features and coding for more in depth design if needed. It was also great to have so many templates to start building from.

Inconvénients

I didn’t like that you couldn’t edit the footer on the free plan. I think there are some limitations, like being able to place and move objects, that have unnecessary restrictions. For example, trying to move a photo or block of text into white space, it sometimes doesn’t allow you to utilize the entire area.

Tyler B.
  • Secteur d'activité: Articles de sport

Weebly Review - An Easy Solution to Creating a Website

Publié le 25/05/2020

I would describe it as nothing short of successful. We have been able to build from scratch a professional website that has been great for providing information to our customers and guests. We have had no technological problems, though I did find myself contacting customer support on a couple of occasions. They were very responsive and helpful! Overall, I would describe it as a great success using Weebly.

Avantages

My favorite part about this software is that it provides for the ability for more technologically-limited users, such as myself, to easily create a professional website. The ease of use is exemplary, as my favorite feature is the "drag and drop" ability to add in sections, pictures, and widgets. Additionally, there are extra plugins that are available but for basic use, it is very easy to quickly create a user-friendly website the has been easy for our customers to learn about our business.

Inconvénients

As a double-edged sword, it should be noted that, for more advanced users, this might seem like a more basic alternative. The ease of use is great but for people who are looking for a more high-end, advanced website might want to consider other options. For the purposes of our business and its needs, this fits excellently.

Andrew W.
  • Secteur d'activité: Produits alimentaires
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Who knew WEEBLY would keep us in business?

Publié le 12/11/2020

Overall, WEEBLY has been a lifesaver for us. The customer support has been really helpful, and usually solved our issues immediately. Our business will probably include online ordering through WEEBLY even after things settle down. It has helped streamline a lot of larger orders and helped create a more sustainable version of what we do.

Avantages

We have grown VERY familiar with WEEBLY since the COVID-19 pandemic began. We use Square POS for our coffee shop, and WEEBLY is directly integrated with the online side of Square. We were very early adopters of WEEBLY, and initially had to sort of hack many of the features to make it do what we wanted to. WEEBLY has made accepting online orders - which was previously a very daunting idea - very easy. WEEBLY integrated perfectly with our Square system, and allowed us to use our current item library from Square for an easy online ordering system. It prints to paper printers our iPad digital printers, and helped streamline online orders at a crucial time in our business, where most of our sales were going through WEEBLY.

Inconvénients

Sometimes WEEBLY will freeze up and create a spinning circle during checkout. This has created some issues for customers trying to order from us but end up giving up after waiting 15 minutes for it to load. It has gotten better as more people have adopted it during the COVID-19 pandemic.

One more problem! If you decide to add items INSIDE Weebly instead of Square, it won't add any of the default taxes. We've sold items for weeks without charging tax and didn't notice until later. Just keep an eye out for that when creating items inside the Weebly back end.

Helena B.
  • Secteur d'activité: E-learning

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 1.0 /10

I would recommend this to someone with wanting a very simple website

Publié le 15/07/2021

My overall experience is good if you just look to really have a very very simple website

Avantages

I like most that is very simple and there is not much to really "mess up" on. I appreciate that its easy to use.

Inconvénients

I don't like that if you are someone that is looking to expand it's website this is not a tool to use, also you can't do much with SEO on there. Also in a long run you end up paying much more because you have to pay monthly.

Prabhav B.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services financiers
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant Essai gratuit

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

A good tool to go online

Publié le 07/10/2020

Avantages

A amazing user friendly UI and good customer support system. It was awesome to explore the themes and design the website according to my taste. Overall an awesome product

Inconvénients

There is no Cons which I found as of now.

• Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant Essai gratuit

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Easy Drag & Drop

Publié le 29/09/2020

Weebly is a great choice if you want to build a website quickly and easily i.e. with drag & drop feature, you can choose free but with subdomains, or choose a plan for many more business needs features.

Avantages

Free with subdomains, and easy to deploy

Inconvénients

The template available impresses the ordinary

James R.
  • Secteur d'activité: Marketing et publicité
  • Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus d'un an

Very easy to use!

Publié le 09/02/2021

Very positive overall experience. I’ve never had to reach out to support though so I’m not sure what that experience is like.

Avantages

I started using this tool when I got a client who wanted me to manage their website along with their paid ads I was building and managing.

At first o was hesitant to learn a new platform and was worried I’d need to have extensive coding experience, but once I saw how user-friendly and intuitive it was to manage their site, I was thrilled!

Inconvénients

It’s obviously not a fully custom website platform, but for being WYSIWYG and drag and drop, it really does the job well.

• Secteur d'activité: Gestion de l'enseignement

Weebly review

Publié le 13/10/2020

Weebly is a great website that can be use to communicate information quickly without having to spend a lot of money on fancy website programs.

Avantages

Weebly is a cheap way to create a website. Our Teaching staff created a Weebly to post classroom information. We also used it to communicate with the community.

Inconvénients

I thought it was a great program, but our school moved away from Weebly. I really didn't have any cons, but some teachers wanted a LMS that was much more powerful for schools.

Amanda W.
  • Secteur d'activité: Marketing et publicité
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Great for those who don't know web design

Publié le 08/04/2021

Weebly was a great platform for a temporary website. I'm sure if you pay for all capabilities, it will be on part with their competition.

Avantages

Weebly is a great web hosting platform for those who know nothing about coding or web design. It uses a drag and drop approach that is very intuitive and easy to customize.

Inconvénients

While using the free version, you don't get a custom domain name (like every other platform). I also have more knowledge in web development, so I thought it was a little too basic and lacked coding options.

Rich D.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 2.0 /10

There are better options out there.

Publié le 15/10/2019

Support takes a VERY long time to reply to tickets and/or messages. Sometimes up to a week. Replies are usually canned messages or written as if the CSR doesn't really care about helping you or not.

Customization to our site theme from one of their on-site-listed 3rd party customizers made our checkout page un-usable after Weebly did some updates. I had to contact Weebly support twice (over more than a week's time) before they told me they couldn't help us due to our custom theme (which I don't think carries over into the check out pages). The customizer ended up fixing it for us.

The only reason we haven't gone to another e-commerce hosting company is we don't have the time to invest in setting up all of our products again in another platform. When we do have time, we'll be moving on to a better platform.

Avantages

No much. It seemed to be what we needed after ditching a prior hosting company/shopping cart. The price was in-line or maybe a bit lower than some competitors.

Inconvénients

After importing our item list we began to see how cumbersome using the back-end is. There's a huge learning curve. To this day, years after signing up, it's still difficult to navigate around. Lots of standard features are lacking, and they don't seem to be in a hurry to implement anything that their client base requests.

Amanda P.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Great Option for Free Websites

Publié le 03/06/2021

This is a relatively easy to use system for novice users with no monthly fees. It's a great option for someone who is just starting out and doesn't have a large budget for their website - but still would like a basic functional website without too many bells & whistles.

Avantages

Weebly is very user friendly. I recommend it a lot for clients who have very little or no website design knowledge. It uses a drag & drop format, which most people find intuitive. The starting plan is free, which also helps save on monthly costs. All their websites are fully responsive.

Inconvénients

The templates are not very customizable. More options are available when you upgrade to a paid account.

Christopher w. R.
  • Secteur d'activité: Divertissement

Easy and Powerful

Publié le 21/11/2020

I have a snazzy looking front for my comedy troupe, and a hidden page to send to potential clients with a demo reel. It’s easy to maintain and update, and I can even run merchandise through it. What more can you ask for?

Avantages

I loved how easy it was to build and flesh out a fully-featured website in a few minutes. Because there are multiple templates to start from, each of which can be further customized, and their WYSIWYG engine is so simple, adding or tweaking pages to cover more of our content is super easy too.

Their customer service hotline is top-notch, if you’re a paid customer. And the prices aren’t too bad.

Inconvénients

If a design template is no longer supported or licensed by Weebly, websites that use it get to keep it.

However, Weebly stops being able to work with said template past a certain point so certain edits become frustrating or overly complicated. It’s easy to switch templates and rebuild, which is what I ended up doing, but it was still needed.

Joshua M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Immobilier

Great For Those With Little Experience

Publié le 24/07/2019

Overall, this would be my go-to platform to build a fast and easy website for any friends who need something great looking but manageable with little experience or learning curve.

Avantages

The best thing about Weebly is the simplicity of building a very professional looking website with little or no site-building experience. If WordPress is out of reach for you but you need a solid professiona looking site for your small business, Weebly is the way to go. I built several websites for other companies in the past using this platform with the idea that they can then manage it themselves without any technical knowledge. This was the perfect platform for this and among other similar platforms definitely seemed to be the easiest to use.

Inconvénients

There definitely is a ceiling of what you can do with this platform. From there you will want to move to something more advanced like WordPress. This isn't necessarily a knock on Weebly though, they never designed it to be a WordPress rival in general.