Booker

Logiciel de gestion d'entreprise pour spa et salon

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

973 avis

Thomas
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Agenda très pratique

Publié le 18/12/2022

J’utilise, c’est une plate-forme de planning depuis de nombreux mois . Je suis très satisfait. Ça me permet d’avoir une vision totale sur mon agenda

Avantages

Sa me permet de réglé mon planning et mon agenda aide manière fiable

Inconvénients

Le support client est un peu lent réponde pas très précise

john
  • Secteur d'activité : Transport routier/ferroviaire

Resa

Publié le 24/12/2022

Avantages

On arrive à faire des comparaison sur les tarifs et c'est un avantage énorme pour les Agences de voyage.

Inconvénients

Des fois il y a des bugs ce qui entraîne une lenteur dans le traitement des billets.

Elis
  • Secteur d'activité : Développement et commerce international

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Logiciel de point de vente

Publié le 28/10/2023

Avantages

Cela permet une bonne et facile à naviguer

Inconvénients

Relié les packages est plus difficile pour l'obtention des prix

Daniel

Great Software, Always Improving

Publié le 08/05/2018

Avantages

Booker is a great website for booking clients, and the ease of use is welcome as less time is spent booking which frees up more time to pursue more clients and to attend to current clients needs.

Inconvénients

There have been some ups and downs with the software, though they do try to implement fixes as soon as they can. As with any software, or anything else, really, when one fix is applied other issues tend to crop up as things progress. Constant room for improvement.

Celeste

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Just switched BACK to Booker from another booking software

Publié le 25/07/2019

We have been using Booker in my business for years and earlier this year we were convinced by another booking service (the big name in our industry) to switch over. It was one of the worst decisions we have made. After 4 months of giving it our best try and much frustration over the new booking system's lack of features, unhelpful reporting options and staff frustrations, we switched back to Booker and THAT was one of the best decisions we made. Booker is the BEST platform for service based booking and the back end reporting of that kind of business. I do wish their customer service was as good as the other one we tried but it is not nearly as responsive. We are happy to be back though!!

Avantages

Ease of scheduling, quick to learn/intuitive platform, broad range of reporting options.

Inconvénients

The customer support could be faster and more helpful. The client end of scheduling could be easier for the client.

Pourquoi choisir Booker

We needed a more comprehensive product.

Pourquoi passer à Booker

Negative reviews from staff who used Mindbody in other clinics.
Laurie

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 1.0 /10

Booker wants you to use endless work arounds because they can't get it right

Publié le 23/11/2020

I am stuck in Booker because I have been using it since 2014. My client data base and content are huge, they have been purchased by mindbody and I had hoped for an improvement, but its worse.

Do not get stuck with this software, purchase something else. They require you to do work arounds because the software does not function properly. The reporting is shite. Please do your self a favor and look else where.

I have tow spas and they are on different versions of booker. I have asked multiple times to be placed on one version or the other.

Avantages

It has a lot of useful features, sadly very few of them work as expected.
- membership processing
- gift certificates
- embedded special codes for marketing
- pixels for marketing
- cancellation policy implementation
- customer service availability
- appointment scheduling
- sales reporting
- freezing memberships
- mail campaigns and marketing

Inconvénients

ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING with this software requires a work around.
-I have lost members because the software randomly double and triple charges them each month and doesn't represent it in the recent orders tab so it looks as if it hasn't
- freezing members is great, but then booker charges them for ALL the months they have been frozen
- you cannot put special deals on for the holidays on gift certificates = no holiday gift certificate promos
- special codes for marketing do not auto populate for orders and cannot be found from within the order
- pixels for marketing from their marketing tools do not work
- cancellation policy is great but if the person does not have a cc on file then you cannot close the order which makes it impossible to close the drawer at the end of the night
- groups often book under the same name , booker requires you to CANCEl that appt rather than just changing the name - ridiculous
-sales reporting is not customizable, past membership reporting cannot be done. it only shows current numbers regardless of the date you enter. kind of hard to measure growth
-members may freeze their monthly billing, no benefits are accrued but when you take the freeze off it autocharges all previous unpaid months
- customer service is available - but they are often unknowledgeable and can only submit requests to development and they take months even years before they fix your problem.
- the marketing tab does not load on my booker if im running from chrome.

ZENOTI

Pourquoi choisir Booker

Mindbody was old and clunky, I switched after only a couple months of use.

Logiciel antérieur

Pourquoi passer à Booker

It seemed more modern and sleek at the time. Seemed to offer better options and functionality. The customer service team was great and seemed like they would be on point. There was a time when I was referring our clients to them but had to stop because the feedback from them was so awful Choosing the Booker software was one of the worst business decisions I have ever made.
Jasmine

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Booker is great for a beauty service provider who is starting out

Publié le 06/12/2022

I was happy with system. It helped keep my business organized

I was happy with system. It helped keep my business organized

Avantages

I was happy using Booker for my business for the first few years. It had online booking, kept track of clients individual notes and offered package services that clients could buy

Inconvénients

It wasn’t as advanced as other booking systems but was worth the monthly price

Michele

Great business partner

Publié le 24/09/2019

Avantages

I really like how Booker allows clients to schedule on line and purchase gift certificates. Most clients love the ability to schedule on line.

Inconvénients

It can be difficult to maneuver around in the settings.

Pourquoi choisir Booker

Because booker offered on line gift certificates.

Pourquoi passer à Booker

I liked that people do not have to have an account to get in the site or to schedule a massage.
Sharmila

Booker review

Publié le 15/10/2019

I hated them and will never go back. Absolutely negligent business practices by their vendor companies.

Avantages

When I first signed with Booker, I liked the merchant services fees were better than Mindbody Online. Also, I liked that I locked in a significantly cheaper monthly rate as opposed to Mindbody.

Inconvénients

The automatic emails at the time, could not be turned off. It didn't work with my type of business. Also, I hated the company that handled their merchant services. They put my account on hold after trying to cancel their services. A ridiculous customer service representative froze my account so then no deposits could go through affecting my payroll. No one told me that canceling my services with Booker would affect the merchant services or my ability to receive deposits. Absolute jerks.

Utilisateur vérifié

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Booker has almost everything a practice or spa needs. Unfortunately they are now owned by...

Publié le 21/06/2018

Avantages

Easy booking, and has improved over the years
Backend booking/rebooking is quick
Lots of customization with system settings
Little downtime, but recently some issues with payments and texts (MindBody taking over?)
Easy scheduling of employees
Integrates well with hireFrederick.com

Inconvénients

Owned by MindBody. I ran from MindBody years ago, and now they bought Booker...
New pricing tiers available on July 1st, 2018, but currently secret?
Cost for API access is extremely high, must be on the top tier.
MailChimp limited on API which forces use with HireFrederick

Kristopher
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Booker Software is Awesome!

Publié le 07/05/2019

I have used Booker for the past 19 months. I haven't once wanted to look at any other software, as they have helped me fulfill my needs for my clients. I recommend them highly to any salon or spa looking to take care of the clients whole process from booking, to reminding, to following up!

Avantages

I like the versatility of this software. It allows me to schedule, remind, and follow up on clients appt's. I love it! Also, if I ever have issue's with the software, booker's support team is amazing to help me work through any concerns.

Inconvénients

Can't think of any! It has been a very positive experience!

Abhishek
Abhishek
  • Secteur d'activité : Études de marché
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Decent platform for business management and booking appointments!

Publié le 22/01/2023

I found it an average platform for providing a decent appointment scheduling service to our customers.

Avantages

Convenient to use and make online appointments. Integration is easy and its mobile application is also very user-friendly. Its loyalty point feature is also very useful in attracting customers.

Inconvénients

Interface can be improved. Very frustrating to use due to its frequent down-time. Additional features of adding samples or images can be an added advantage.

Kristen

Outstanding Software and Customer Service

Publié le 15/10/2014

I have been a client with Spa Booker for 5 years. In that time Spa Booker and their incredibly knowledgeable team have helped me build and retain my clientele. The feature of this software are user friendly for both the account holder and the client. With features such as online booking, promote, and a slew of reports, this is the only software I would rely on to manage the back end of business! The online feature acts as a 24 hour receptionist that my clients depend upon for their booking needs, not everyone runs on the same schedule or may not want to make phone calls to the business for discreet waxing appts, this adds comfort to our clients when scheduling. The newly added promote feature has brought back clients and regained an opportunity for those who we haven't seen over a long term period of time. The segments add different discounts based on your last service. Within one month of using this new tool my business had generated thousands of dollars from clients we would have otherwise considered a "lost" client. Spa Booker is always finding innovative ways to remain on the cutting edge with features that are consistent and easy to use! The have their clients in mind when adding features that will ultimately help grow, retain and maintain business and revenue. I know many businesses alike that would benefit from this software as it has been instrumental to the success of my company!

Elizabeth

Garbage

Publié le 09/12/2021

Terrible!

Terrible!

Avantages

No pros to this product. The only reason I have kept is it is a pain to move software but not that there are so many more on the market that are better we are switching.

Inconvénients

It was constantly down. Never seemed to be up and running when we needed it especially the app. It never seemed to work right.

Mangomint et Phorest

Pourquoi passer à Booker

I didn't they were not out when I purchased booker years ago. My ex partner purchased booker and set it up.
Kristen

Decent but not great

Publié le 24/01/2017

I like using Booker for its ease of use. It can get confusing since there are multiple ways to do the same task, though. However, with different learning styles, it is a pretty easy system to teach to people. It is very beneficial as well to allow all therapists to be able to check schedules from home. Our clients like the email and text appointment reminders. We also like the hire Frederick program. It is an easy way to market and bring back old customers or get new ones to rebook. The email they receive after their services is also beneficial for us to understand customer satisfaction and we can immediately respond to negative feedback, grow, learn and maintain customer relations. Their customer service is very good. They are always very prompt with responding to an issue.
My problems with Booker are they have a tendency to glitch often or significantly slow down the system so we have had to resort to either trying a mobile device or handwriting credit slips on occasion. We have also had issues with the online booking and how one picks a therapist which makes things confusing and doesn't always work in our favor so a lot of client education comes into play. By this, I mean that even if a client picks no therapist preference at the beginning they still must choose at the end. Or sometimes they pick a therapist and it doesn't show as a request. I am currently finding out that the credit card processing linked to their service does not have the best rates but it would be more expensive to use another processing system and have to pay Booker's fees. Finally, we have learned the hard way that if a client pays in advance and you do not block out the time slot then another client can book in that same slot.

Avantages

Ease of use can be accessed remotely by all therapists, no additional cost per therapist for use, HireFrederick program

Inconvénients

Online booking inconsistency with picking a therapist and it not being a request vs no preference and still having to choose a therapist. Glitchiness! Slowness! Taking payment in advance opens time slot for others to book in. Feeling stuck with their credit card processing or high fees to use another one with better rates

Réponse de Mindbody

Thank you for using Booker Kristin. We'd love to work with you to help with any issues you're having with using the system - reach out to support@booker.com if we can help!

Thank you so much for using Booker!

Denise
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Booker has been a life changer for me and my Therapeutic Massage Practice.

Publié le 19/08/2017

The ease and functionality for my clients to have my app on their phone for scheduling wherever they are, no matter what time of day or night it is. It's also a reminder for them to schedule when they see my app At a glance! The reminder notifications allows me to focus on servicing my clients instead of scheduling appts, and making confirmations calls every day.

Avantages

I love the way Booker works directly with my web page. My clients and potential clients can book right from my web site, purchase gift certificates from the comfort of their homes or offices, and print them or email them right from their computer without having to come to my office. I am often in service with a client and don't have a lot of time to answer or return calls during my work day let alone meet people to hand deliver gift certificates. I don't have a receptionist or assistant to assist in these matters. I love the fact that I have my very own App to give to my clients so they can save ME to their phones and book on line any time of the day or night, without having to try to find me first. I'm just a click away. The best part is that after you set up your booker to work with your website, it just makes scheduling my clients appts soooo much easier. They get an email notification with Appt details and directions. Then an appt reminder 24 hrs before their Appt so they can click the confirm button, so I don't have to make confirmation calls the day before, then a text reminder notification 3 hours before their Appt which cuts down on no shows, and late cancellations. I love it!!

Inconvénients

I have 2 locations and Booker does not have a place to differentiate either location. So when my clients book on line, there is no way of telling them which days I am at one location and which days I am at the other. So when they are looking at my open appts, they don't know which location they are booking for. This kind of takes my 5 star Status and brings it down to a 3 because this causes my clients much confusion when trying to book, and me soooo much stress, because what good is it if I always have to call them anyway when they are trying to schedule on line?? This defeats the whole purpose of online scheduling. This needs to be fixed and upgraded. Another thing. The mobile app is limited to its back of the house functionality. It's very easy to schedule appts, but looking up Gift Certificate numbers and entering them for payment after a client redeems them is time consuming and not user friendly. I also wish I had Email/ text Marketing built in so I could send my clients daily, weekly and monthly specials. There are days that I would love to send out a quick text telling my clients what time slots I have available. This would be soooooo easy since all of their contact info is already in the system. I would also like to see yearly reports and just imagine how great it would be if the accounting software was built right in! All in one place! Now that would make Booker the leader in the industry!

Denise -
Thank you for your review and the detail on why it's working so well for you and your clients. We'll share your feedback with the product team and if there's anything we can do to help, contact support@booker.com.

We love hearing that you've cut down on cancellations and no shows! You rock!

Brad
  • Secteur d'activité : Édition

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

I used to love Booker, but fixes and updates come slowly and customer service is terrible!

Publié le 30/10/2017

Booker is a robust solution for online scheduling and taking payments too. In theory, Booker will save you loads of time since customers schedule and manage their own appointments. In reality, we spend too much time on the phone with Booker trying to work out quirks.

Avantages

Admin backend is solid and reliable.
Lots of options to customize. Too many at times since finding just the right setting can take 15-20 minutes or require a phone call to customer service.

Inconvénients

Customer front end is weak and confusing. Booker does not allow certain booking options (CF2) to be used in iFrames. This forces you to send customers to a 3rd party website (not yours) to make appointments. Fixes and feature requests come slowly if at all.
If you are interested in using Booker be sure you know what you are getting into before you commit. It is very difficult to get 100, 500, or thousands of customers to move to a new appointment system if you later decide Booker is not what you expected. Get used to what Booker looks like now and be okay with that for the long haul. Don't plan on being able to add a feature of even getting Booker to fix bugs. Booker will show you a long list of "fixes" and revision numbers of updated software. I have never known any of these updates to address a bug of concern we had with the SaaS. Customer requests are ignored and bugs are described as features. Yes, they really are! For example, in some places staff names are sorted by first name and in other places they are sorted by last name. This does make it feel like you are using different software products and will infuriate you at times.
Different interfaces all work differently. In other words, they all feel like different products. We use the admin interface, the Booker iOS app, the Booker customer app, CF1, and Facebook app. That seems like lots of great options until you realize how disjointed and different they all are. You are not merely learning one software package, you really have to learn them all.

Allison
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail

WISH I COULD GIVE 0 STARS

Publié le 22/04/2017

I have had Booker since May, 2015. At first, minor glitches were sparse. An interruption in our day, but we were able to keep going. Recently, the interruptions have been more of an occurrence and lasting longer. I run a company and this is absolutely absurd. I can not do business if my main computer booking program is down. We constantly have pop ups on "We are working on it", "We are currently seeing slowness". On two separate occasions, their entire website was DOWN. Like, they forgot to pay and it was taken down. Ummmm... that is your business. How can that happen? And being a faithful client for two years, you think that you would give us a heads up if you are taking it down DURING PEEK HOURS. Today, on a Saturday of all days (Saturdays are BUSY for salons) we have the good ol' standby of "An Internal Server Error Has Occurred". This has lasted about two hours now. So, I can not ring people out, I can't check them in, I can't see our schedules.... I CAN'T RUN MY BUSINESS. Anytime you call customer service, it'll ring twice and go to a busy tone, OR they prompt you to leave a message after one minute for NO ONE to call you back. THEY ARE NEVER AVAILABLE. Customer service???? Give me a BREAK! They have the worst customer service ever. Oh, and my sales rep, the nicest guy ever. Who told me I could call him anytime... well.... he won't return my calls, or my emails. OR ANYTHING. I'll get a generic email from The CEO of the company that all of their clients have been BCC'd on about their recent issues and what they are doing to fix it. Meanwhile putting the blame on anyone or anything else other than themselves. I'm so beyond frustrated with this company, their lack of accountability, their "customer service", their whole being. They have lost me SO MUCH MONEY. The great customer service I am able to give my clients, leaves me looking stupid when I don't know they have an appointment, or when I'm struggling to ring them out on a 1980s credit card machine. We look pathetic. People don't want to come back to us and also, I'm left giving free services or discounts for the inconvenience to try and keep my clients happy. I will be taking my business elsewhere. As far as I'm concerned, Booker owes me $ for the past 5 months of terrible service (we will give them a break on the other 19 months). They also owe me probably $ in LOST WAGES.

Avantages

Right now, nothing. I'm so beyond frustrated. NOBODY IS N EVER AVAILABLE FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE!!

Inconvénients

IT NEVER WORKS AT ALL!!! CUSTOMER SERVICE IS NEVER THERE TO HELP! DO NOT USE!!

Dear Allison,
The downtime issues in April '17 were upsetting for all of us. We know that Booker is the backbone of your business and we take this very seriously. We've invested significantly in improving our servers so this won't happen again in the future. This investment of engineering resources and updated equipment has resulted in greater stability and faster speed, and we intend to continue the improvements.

Sorry to hear you've had a difficult experience. We'd love to discuss this further with you if you have time. We thank you for using Booker and for your feedback.

The Booker Team

Connie
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôtellerie

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Keeping everyone on the same page

Publié le 30/09/2019

The survey section is really helpful to hear from clients on what we can add or change to make their experience the best it can be. The flexibility of having booker app on our phone lets us have everything we need at all times.

Avantages

Booker is so great. Everyone of my staff has their own logins to look at their schedules at any time. My accounting department (that is in a different building) has access to check balances....my HR department can also access it to do payroll....making it easy for us all to stay on the same page of the business. At any time my GM can look at the dash board to see where we stand any any given time of the month. The clients love it because they can make appointments on line and they love the text reminders for their appointments. As the director I want to make sure clients are happy...I get feed back from surveys that let us know if we are doing things right or if we need to improve on things. Bookers Customer service used to be a little frustrating but I feel like they have really stepped it up lately. Thanks Booker for helping us do our job in a very efficient way!

Inconvénients

I wish we could add specials or notes to certain days...their really isn’t any place for that. We end up putting notes in someone’s schedule so it shows up on the day...it works but not ideal.

Amy

Please do not choose Booker

Publié le 15/12/2016

Booker has features that real you in but the functionality is antiquated, the "exceptional" customer service is non-existant once you have signed a contract and the features promised in the demo are not all delivered. I consistently get the answer that they are sorry but that feature is not part of the package you purchased - even though my sales rep assured me that it was when I asked him about it many times. There has never been an attempt to make it right or even console me for my trouble. The conversion cost me hundreds of dollars in changes needed to my website and credit card purchasing - many of which turned out to be inaccurate information provided by Booker that still did not fix my problems.
Moreover, the software has so many layers and steps to basic operations - it is a way to labor intensive to use. As a small business, your resources can not be tied up in having to change your schedule in three different places just to schedule a client after hours or to have to manually look up each gift certificate number - it doesn't stick with the client when purchased. Come on Booker - these features have been available for years!
Booker was a really bad decision on my part and I am looking for something else to replace it with that won't cost me as much to convert. They really did me wrong- whatever you do, don't take the Clover package as this is the software I am working with. They don't tell you ahead of time that it is a different program you than what they demo to you.

Ability to create series

Inconvénients

The company is not upfront or honest. The software is antiquated. It is way overpriced for what you get. Ease of use is not there - it takes multiple steps to complete simple basic tasks. Customer service is not only lacking, they are often rude and incorporate good cop/bad cop techniques to blur the fact that they do not intend to fix your problems at all.

Amy,
We're very sorry that your experience with Booker has not been optimal. We'd love to chat and help you work through these issues if possible.

Please contact support@booker.com.

Eric

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Used to be good, now stinks

Publié le 14/01/2018

It works, but I need decent customer service.

It works, but I need decent customer service.

Avantages

Booker works fairly well most of the time, but there are occasional glitches and every once in a while the system will crash, but that seems to have gotten better in time. User friendly and fairly intuitive

Inconvénients

Booker's customer service has gone to waste. It used to be good. You could get someone on the phone who knew what they were doing and they'd solve your problems. A while back they started using a call center in god knows what country and they STINK! It's become impossible to get a hold of anyone who can solve problems. They don't respond to emails, or if they do, it's just an automated response that doesn't really address the issue.

Hi Eric-
We are sorry that our customer service didn't meet your expectations. We have invested a lot over the years to add more and more self serve options so that customers can get the help they need without necessarily having to speak to someone over the phone. Overall less than 20% of our customers find it necessary to call into our Customer Service team as most are finding their answers through our online help center or through Booker's intuitive design.

We do understand that some customers prefer to speak directly to someone and we continually monitor and train our Customer Service teams to provide the best support possible for when customers do find a need to speak to a live person. Again, we are sorry that we didn't meet your expectations with regards to our live agent support.

-The Booker Team

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 1.0 /10

Poor Customer Service

Publié le 02/08/2018

Avantages

It did give you a tracking method for services & products sold. It generated a monthly sales tax report

Inconvénients

Booker charged us a "marketing" fee for months on end. Apparently the marketing product was not what we were sold - that is the ability to generate marketing campaigns to a specific demographics. Instead, it was an "automatic discount" offered to patients that motivated them to wait for follow up services so that they got them for a deeply discounted fee. Booker took credit for selling these services due to their discount program. In the end all they did was to sell price not quality. Quality should be what spa services are all about! If price is the final objection then it should be in the hands of the provider to decide what discount is appropriate. In order to sell more than one unit of Botox, we had to pick from an assortment of quantities of Botox to equal todays purchase. The software is not user friendly and the predefined reports are weak at best. It was not a management tool! Worse it did a horrible job of taking the place of our former hosted spa services software. When it came time to leave, they stole our data, gave us a few excel files and redacted them after a few months. I would neither recommend the product nor would I EVER purchase from this vendor again.

Tom
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôtellerie

Gregory O - Superb Customer Service Experience

Publié le 25/11/2016

I want to sincerely thank Booker for the excellent service provided by Gregory O, during several recent requests we made; He has gone above and beyond, even supplying me with a level of data and assistance I was previously told would not be possible to get. He did it in an extremely expeditious and efficient manner and again affirms our confidence that Booker is the leading platform in our industry. Thanks again for providing such a great business tool and we look forward to using booker for many years to come.

Avantages

The "all in one nature" of the platform but also the ability to have an online store that links to our actual inventory and pricing levels in real time. The confirmation email for appointments are a great asset to in terms of revenue loss prevention and saves time for our staff, not to mention our clients love the convenience. The pre-authorization of credit cards is a great function again for loss prevention.

Inconvénients

1, There have been times recently were the downtime or stability (slowness) of the platform has not been acceptable.
2, The ip lock function only works with v4 ip addresses (most ISP's are now using v6's rendering the function useless unless you pay extra for static IP's.

Réponse de Mindbody

Tom - thank you for the great review and feedback on how we can improve Booker. I'll be sure to pass this along to our product team. Thanks! - Jason

Thelma

Do NOT get Booker

Publié le 07/04/2017

I'm a receptionist at a spa and booker has been off and on for the last week. We've had booker for almost two years and it's been a mess. When it's working it's fine but that's only 20% of the time. Our clients honestly just pitty us when we say our computers are down because it happens at least one a week if not more. Messages will pop up at the top of the screen saying booker is investigating the slowness but then nothing comes from that. Due to this appointments don't show up on the schedule because when the system is going in and out it's unclear if the appointment is actually booked.
Inventory is also difficult with this software. We tried to use Booker once and it threw the numbers off so badly it took two months to correct it. Easy to say we will NOT make that mistake again.
They claim to have a live chat for support but now you have to create a whole new account to be able to chat. And when you try to create that new account it doesn't take you through all the steps so you never actually get to use the live chat.
I could go on for hours with complaints honestly. Bottom line, don't waist your time.
We are currently looking for another system to use.

None.

The entire system.

Thelma -
Sincere apologies for the issues you've experienced using Booker. We'll reach out or contact us at support@booker.com to discuss further.

We'd like to help you use the software to meet your needs, and are sorry about the issues you've experienced.

Amanda
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé

So far - so good!

Publié le 26/08/2016

I've worked with the Booker system for 8 months now, and I've definitely enjoyed my experiences with it. We receive near live updates whenever there is an issue with the system - instead of being left to guess, as with other Spa software systems. I've found it to be clean, well designed, aesthetically pleasing, simple to understand, and full of hidden abilities that I have found to be extremely helpful in the management of our organization. Although there are a few capabilities I wish it could offer, Booker is genius at what it does already.

- Ease of use
- Mobile application
- Partnership with Frederick
- Easy to book online
- Aesthetically pleasing
- Easy access to customer service (with real people!)

Inconvénients

There are certain limitations to the software that I don't quite endorse, and would love to have more accessibility to customize the features inherent in the system. For instance, we would love to be able to format, on our own, the infrastructure of the Administrator, Reservationist, and Staff roles to allow for certain levels of access to information. Although we have found a way to "Macguyver" the system, we'd love for there to be a more direct system for integrating digital SOAP notes, as well as intake form and profile management by the client when they log in to book an appointment. There have been other, very slight issues, which have caused some annoyance to our clients - such as the automatic CC authorization process when opening orders, or when clients are unable to cancel upcoming appointments online at their convenience (so long as it does not violate our 24-hour policy).