Avis sur G Suite

4.5/5 (2631 avis)

Best Cloud Eco-System Available

Publié le 01.05.2017

Avantages

Unless you're an Apple user (which, as a recovering Apple fan, puts a lot of roadblocks in the way of your computing experience), you have two choices for an integrated cloud suite - Google or Microsoft. While the latter caters to larger businesses, and has a comprehensive if dizzying collection of tools available, my experience on that platform was terrible from a small business owner's perspective. My brief experience with Office 365 convinced me to return to G-Suite (formerly Google Apps), which I recommend wholeheartedly.

It is an easy, very fast, totally extensible system with good (not always the clearest) support. And everyone plugs into it. Gmail vs. Outlook: I was an Outlook holdout for many years, but then realized that a little bit of training and time acclimated me to Gmail's interface. I continue to use Office programs, but occasionally use the Google Docs, Sheets etc. - which are handy for collaboration. I started using Google Apps in 2011 as a sync backup solution when I lost data in a HD crash. Since then, I put all my docs into the G-Drive folder on my laptop, and have never lost a document since. I upgraded to 1 TB of storage, so absolutely everything is in the cloud, and syncs to my system.

Inconvénients

As mentioned above, their support and documentation can be a bit opaque, but they are available on the phone if you really need to talk to someone. Microsoft's cloud initiative has been good because it has forced Google to be more responsive to customers. Otherwise, I have no complaints. One piece of advice: make sure to use the two-step authentication on all of your Google accounts (-Gsuite, Play, Wallet etc.) to avoid getting hacked. Google won't hesitate to blame you and charge you for anything on your account, even if you can prove that it wasn't your charge.

G Suite Great for Public Education Market

Publié le 24.04.2017
Provenance de l'avis

I have been using G Suite for Education for over 6 years, at two different school districts. Google has made huge strides for both in the classroom, for common user use, and overall IT Administration from the the backend. There are Pros and Cons in both G Suite and Office 365, if you are looking for a comparison. I personally feel they both have their own spaces where they excel.

For what all you get with G Suite for Education, it's hard to pass up and not implement at some capacity.

Avantages

A complete cloud-based solution, that's not dependant on thick-client software installs to operate.

Easy collaboration for the G Suite users, a crossed all their G Suite Apps.

For Education, it's free. So you are able to take full advantage of the entire G Suite Package at no additional cost to the district.

The IT Administration on the backend is very easy to manage, in comparison to other cloud-based solutions.

Great training materials online. Which includes the ability to spin up a 30-day test domain to practice with if you feel the need. I did this when I completed by Google Admin certificate.

Inconvénients

Since G Suite requires an internet connection to operate, you have that inherent dependency on a reliable internet feed, with adequate bandwidth.

Since the solution is completely cloud based, some of their Apps are not as feature reach as their counterparts. Such as Microsoft's Office suite.

The support has been both a pro and a con for me in the past. I have had great success stories with their Support team, but I have had downright horrible experiences as well. So, like many solution support offerings, it all depends on who you get and what the situation is.

Security has to be brought up and considered anytime your looking at a cloud solution to host your data. In this particular case, I found their security and forensic tools lacking in comparison to Office 365. However, there are 3rd party solutions available that can plug into your Google environment and provide you a high level of visibility and security.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Great for light use, gets difficult for larger teams

Publié le 12.12.2016
Provenance de l'avis

Google apps is a great alternative to Office overall. There are a few glitches and missing features in comparison to Office, but nothing that ruins the experience if you are using it pretty lightly with a small team. Importing word documents can be a pain as it isn't seamless, and sheets doesn't have all of the functionality of Excel, but not a worry if you don't use formulas heavily.

Avantages

We use google apps for content development and it's great to have version control, comments, and simultaneous editing capabilities. I'd say the best part about all google apps is the ability for everyone to edit one document so you aren't stuck trying to find the latest version.

Being able to search the drive for files using title keywords or just keywords I know are in the document is extremely helpful. I've been able to find long lost docs that I've long forgotten the name of just by searching for the context.

Inconvénients

Complex folder structures are not done well in google drive. If I go deep into our subfolders, I can't access the share options because the breadcrumbs get cutoff. I also can't easily go up one folder, as the breadcrumbs turn into ellipses.

Saving files is cumbersome as well. Most times the documents I create need to live elsewhere, not on my drive which is the default, and every time I need to 'move' the file from my drive to a new folder, I have to navigate to the folder over and over again - there's no recent folder option (that I have noticed).

Our Creative team has switched to DropBox claiming Gdrive isn't good with larger files.

7.0/10

Google Apps Is the Best Email and Collaboration Tool on the Planet

Publié le 26.11.2015
Provenance de l'avis

There is so much to say about the magic that is Google Apps. It is the only software we recommend for email, and the entire suite is killer. We recommend and install Google Apps for over 95% of our clients.

What makes Google Apps amazing is the fact that it's not just a step up from Gmail with professional addresses, it integrates with everything. Companies build around Google Apps, making it compatible with everything and very smooth.

My favorite things about Google Apps for Work is that it allows businesses to work from anywhere anytime. I can easily save things to Google Drive, share them, collaborate on them, build solutions and systems that just work, no matter what I'm doing. So many businesses are stuck on "server email" with Outlook have problems - these are my favorite people to recommend Google Apps before jumping to 365. Don't get me wrong, 365 has come a long way, but there just isn't a comparison....

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Google Apps for Work, have several accounts for all my businesses and recommend it be the first piece of business software any establishment purchases before any other.

Avantages

*Business email on an interface that the vast majority of people are already familiar with
*Collab on anything, documents, spreadsheets, presentations
*Google Plus photo backup is my life as well as the biggest lifesaver consider all these phones are getting rid of expandable memory. Auto Assistant removes photos from your phone that are already backed up to free up space on your device.
*Email, Docs, Sheets, Slide are 100% mobile and you can access them anywhere
*An entire marketplace of apps that can help create an ecosystem of productivity and efficiency that can literally eliminate a staff member and save your business on a salary
*Integrates with EVERYTHING

Inconvénients

I would like to see these things added"

Ability to upload your own custom fonts to Google Docs, Sheets and Slides, and more fonts for email signatures and add more custom email signatures for mobile devices. That's all I can really think of at the moment, everything else is pretty awesome. But these are important for brand design, so I hope they get added eventually.

Google Apps, the ONLY Solution for Small to Medium Businesses

Publié le 28.09.2016
Provenance de l'avis

I've always used Gmail as my primary choice of email provider, and when I found out that I could use gmail with all of my clients and my own business to manage webmail for any domain it changed everything! I've used it for organizations with as little as 2 members to 5 to 10 to 20 and even 50.

Avantages

The setup is a cakewalk, the features are undeniably overwhelming, and the price is unbeatable. Microsoft can try to compete all they want but there is no competition. The ability to directly integrate with other business apps, CMS tools etc makes it the one and only solution. Access control and Google Drive features allow this simple easy to setup solution cover all of the bases on a budget and more! You can even use MDM features and manage all of your business devices, apps, security, enforcement, etc.

Inconvénients

Google Drive is great, but it is difficult to use and can be a little clunky at times. This is really the only complaint I have at all with the service, and its not even a necessary component as most people don't even use it.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

The best MS Exchange Killer, Google FTW!

Publié le 03.06.2017
Provenance de l'avis

I spent about 10 years running our own in house windows SBS with exchange, thinking it was the only way to get the email and employee management needs my company had met. That was until I gave Google Apps / G Suite a once over, and I have never looked back. I absolutely love this service,does everything I need besides one little thing, there is now easy active directory replacement offered yet, but I have hopes that will be fixed soon!

Avantages

Super easy to use, as long as my employees know how to use gmail they know how to use all the options of G Suite! The learning curve is next to nothing since almost everyone has used gmail a LOT in their life. Google has so many great features built in and the admin apps make my life so much easier. Instead of needing to remote into my old SBS to make changes now I just open a super simple app on my smartphone and boom, everything I need is done!

Inconvénients

I really hope Google will come out with a built in replacement for MS active directory, and unfortunately, I am not a big fan of Google Drive. Make Google drive function like a standard windows file directory and make a replacement for active directories without needing to use any 3rd party apps and every wish I could have with this service would be met

High Potential, But Currently Lacking Key Features

Publié le 10.02.2018

Avantages

G Suite is great in that it offers a wide variety of office- and productivity-related solutions, all under one account

Inconvénients

Frustratingly unhelpful support resources. For any given issue, the Google team typically offers their canned response, which very rarely addresses the actual issue. Their "solutions" are analogous to the classic "have you tried restarting your computer?" response from PC tech support services. Which is to say, they only ever suggest the most obvious fixes, all of which have already been attempted and subsequently failed prior to reaching out to Support.

Additionally, the lack of basic features that are included in regular Gmail accounts is extremely frustrating. For example, the Google Assistant (their virtual assistant) cannot access your G Suite calendar. The Google Personalized Feed also has numerous problems working with a G Suite account.*

*This is an example of the first problem (the terrible support). The only solution that the Google team can offer is to have the G Suite account admin enable web apps. This is a fairly obvious first step, and one that most admins will have already taken before asking for support.

4.0/10

The company I work at uses the GSuite for almost everything from email to sending surveys.

Publié le 07.02.2018

Avantages

I love the ease of use the that GSuite offers. I especially appreciate how it is a one-stop shop for everything I need on a daily basis. I track all of my working hours through your google sheets program. When I have a presentation at school we use a google doc to outline our plan and brainstorm all of our ideas. Then we switch over to google sheets for building our financial statements for projects and google slides for the presentation. I love how all of the information we need can be shared easily and everyone can work together at the same time instead of one group member doing all the work. I even build my travel plans and agendas in google sheets so I can share it will all of my companions in one central location. I use the G-Suite for everything, it is a great program that makes life easier.

Inconvénients

I don't like how the G-Suite gets confused with which account I am using when I have both my work account and personal account open. I also which there were more options when building google slides to make them look more professional and detailed. I also think their version of Google sheets is severely lacking in abilities and needs to be more robust in its abilities. Basically, I wish the GSuite options had more detail and abilities to them.

Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an

A great software suite for your business

Publié le 14.11.2017

A complete solution for Email Calendaring and Mobile

Avantages

This is a complete solution that is tightly integrated. Your email is presented in an intuitive interface familiar to anyone who uses gmail and can also be downloaded into Thunderbird or Outlook if you would rather use those apps. The Calendar Interface is by far the best in the business allowing a wide range of display options as well as notifications and reminders. The admin interface is intuitive and easy to use the most common features are right in front of you and takes very little digging to find what you need. The Docs, Sheets and Presentations applications have the features you need and the collaboration features are second to none. My personal favorite is having multiple editing the same doc in real time at the same time right on screen. This is a total solution that you will not regret choosing for your business

Inconvénients

You have to pay for shared mailboxes just like you pay for a user. Shared mailbox integration is not as smooth as with Exchange/Outlook or office 365/Outlook.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Our choice for custom domain email

Publié le 23.01.2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

GSuite is used for all of our products to provide custom domain email. It provides a reliable email with great storage, a familiar interface and an excellent spam filter. We don't consider using other email providers because when running a business it simply isn't worth dealing with tiny issues coming up related to confusion and reliability sending and receiving email. We also love having Calendar, Docs and Sheets integrated into the product for use with employees.

Avantages

Whenever we help a client launch a new product, we always recommend using GSuite for their custom domain email. It provides all of the benefits, reliability and stability of gmail from a custom email. It also provides Google's other products like docs and sheets. We use these features as well sometimes, but for us, email is the main thing we need and Google does it best.

Inconvénients

The billing setup is the most annoying thing to me at the moment. This is a small thing, but the way receipts are sent monthly is annoying and the way that charges appear on our billing card statements is unclear when we use similar services like adwords. I would also like to see larger default storage limits for email.

A complete powerhouse!

Publié le 13.11.2017

Avantages

Google Apps is fast, lightweight, works on a wide range of devices, and is easy to use and administer. A very compelling product for SMEs. Cloud applications allow working on the go everywhere, dedicated and intuitive mobile apps and good security options for administration. Calendars are easy and fast, intuitive to invite people and share them with your team, plus you can integrate them on other platforms easily. Google Drive (cloud storage) is perfect even with thousands of files. G Suite is the best online solution for combining document creation and management and file storage. Creating documents from templates works really great. Managing access to files and folders in Drive works extremely well. Access to G Suite on mobile devices is intuitive and editing documents is easy.

Inconvénients

Administrating the whole suite from a mobile device is sometimes challenging due to the apps being very limited and the mobile web interfaces for them sometimes doesn't work properly. Some sub-organizational settings are complex to setup.

G-suite absolutely rocks

Publié le 06.02.2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Easy-access to all of my business files and media. When you work on multiple machines and limited access to a network, G-Suite is by far the best solution.

Avantages

Back in 2007, I started building a freelance writing business. Because I had a slow computer with minimal space, I chose to use G-Suite tools.

For the next few years, I used Docs (spreadsheets) and it served me very well helping my clients. But then something happened. My computer bit the dust. Phew, all of my files and records were safe and sound in my G-Suite.

Listen, you can save all your docs and media locally. But someday you'll be away from your computer and need to access something. G-Suite is a major problem-solver giving you access anywhere in the world.

Recently I've begun using Google Draw. It's fabulous and I've used it to build website wireframes.

Inconvénients

Cons are few with G-Suite. Some may say they want more storage but they give you 15 gigs free. The only suggestion I can make is they could offer more customer support besides emailing and waiting.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

G Suite is an incredible value with an excellent feature set!

Publié le 15.09.2017

Avantages

G Suite does a LOT. Email, calendar, and cloud file storage are among the core offerings, and they're all best-in-class and work just like the main customer-facing Google products they are based on. More features are added all the time, and for a little extra Dollar per seat per month, they are now even offering unlimited storage!

Inconvénients

I have very little to complain about. Some Google products didn't work well with G Suite, such as Project Fi, but have now been opened up to G Suite users. Customer support has not been great at times in the past, but today you can chat with someone just about anytime and get help easily. If there's one main downside, it's that it's easy to use it wrong. We've got an IT company managing G Suite for us but I find I have to go clean up their configuration regularly because they're creating users when they should create groups, or they're creating groups when they should create room resources. Google's been doing a lot to make the UI better, and likely just some more hand-holding is what's needed.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Great set of tools, they could do better with Customer Service

Publié le 18.09.2015
Provenance de l'avis

What can I say, Google Mail, Calendar, Drive, Hangouts, etc are great tools and helped us increase productivity and be more communicated than ever in the company. But, at least for us, it looks like they expect you to never have a problem with it. In our case the customer service is bad, opening a ticket is almost like throwing a rock to a bottomless pit.
But then again, I wouldn't change it for anything, and problems are not common with them.

Avantages

For about 5 USD (depending on the amount of licenses) you get Mail (30 GB), Calendar, Drive, Hangouts. You get the company name... among other things.

Besides email, I'd say Drive and Calendar stood out. You can configure your meeting rooms as resources in Calendar and they will manage their schedule automatically, so if you need to meet at certain room and that is booked by someone else, it will reject the meeting right there and then. It makes easier to meet someone with a busy schedule because it can look for a time where both schedules match.

Inconvénients

I'd say the customer service like I said before, and the way you have to backup your files are the other one. Not that is not good, but it's a bit cumbersome. I have to say that I understand this since you are backing up a lot of data here, so some process needs to take place. You request backups to different components (such as Mail and Drive) and then the system tells you when the files are available for download.

The cumbersome part comes when you need to restore the files. The backup is a file that you can open using thunderbird, and then you have to upload the thunderbird inbox into your account. There is (at least we didn't find) a more direct way to do it.

Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an

The amount features and convenience that it offers in the workplace is second to none.

Publié le 12.02.2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The biggest benefit is that you can literally do almost anything that you need to do for work within the google eco system. It's made my working life easier and I sleep easy knowing that my important documents and emails are protecting in the cloud by Google.

Avantages

G Suite literally does almost everything that you need in the workplace. Emails, Calendars, document sharing, and messaging are just a few of the ones that I use the most. The interface is easy to use, intuitive, fast and there's a ton of information online. You can find the answer to any question that you have easily. The fact that it's mostly free for the majority of it's products is just icing on the cake.

Inconvénients

Google Hangouts can sometimes be buggy and I've learned not to rely on it for screen sharing during video meetings. The video quality in hangouts sometimes cuts out, even when the internet connection is perfectly fine. This is pretty much the only thing that I don't like about the G Suite products because I think that competitors like go-to meeting offer a better product.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Best productivity bundle on the market!

Publié le 17.05.2016
Provenance de l'avis

We use Google Apps for Work for just about everything - sharing documents, creating spreadsheets, storage, collaboration, email, calendar and we're looking into creating an intranet with it too; something simple to keep work info stored without having to install another Wordpress CMS and maintain it too.

The basic $5/mo/user is enough to power up any business' productivity needs! A must have in today's workplace.

Avantages

An all-in-one/one-stop-shop for productivity. The apps available to use with Google's email are AMAZING! Email on steroids. Google's calendar is in a class by itself. Google Drive's ability to work with Docs, Excel and PowerPoint is invaluable. And did I mention Storage? Yes, Storage! Easily accessible storage for files of all types. Lastly, for the amount paid per month, Google Apps for Work tops the list of productivity necessities.

Inconvénients

I currently do not have any cons about Google Apps for Work.

All In One Place

Publié le 15.09.2017
Provenance de l'avis

We use G Suite for a Charity that I volunteer for. All staff use gmail, drive, calendar and more to keep track and organize. It's surprising how helpful it is to have everything in one place. We are all connected because it allows us all to have access to the needed content and/or share within. Just like you would for your personal gmail accounts, you can do all the same in G Suite except that you have to be careful about setting up the settings correctly. In our case, our settings are such that we cannot share drive content with non G Suite users and that's sometimes annoying as we have volunteers who aren't installed yet. But I think that's a setting you can change. Additionally I also believe it's a setting, but G Suite users (while logged in) cannot be invited to view non G Suite Google Doc links.

Avantages

Everything is in one place and we stay organized. It's easy to share content with everyone in the organizations and share calendars and appointments.

Inconvénients

Settings need to be setup that are realistic - if you have people outside of the organization that might need to receive documents from your drive or share outside-drive docs with you, you might want to check those settings first. It can be annoyed to be denied the right to share after entering 50 addresses. Additionally, if you already daily work within the Gmail sphere in a personal way, flipping back and forth at first seems easy but if you work in Google Docs, it's annoying because you aren't really sure which login you're in until after you've started a document and then realize you're creating it in the wrong drive.

Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois

Agile and Central to business

Publié le 07.02.2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I've used G suite at the past three companies I have been at, aside from a brief unfortunate stint with Outlook. I would pick G suite over Outlook any day. It offers organizations tons of benefits from an integration level, and it's just easy to use.

Avantages

G Suite can integrate with everything. Salesforce, Intercom - no software ever has an issue integrating with G Suite because it is so popular.

There are no problems with displaying emails. Sorting and tagging emails into folders or with labels is easy and makes life a lot better. Google Calendar is also easy for our team to use on an organizational level. Nothing ever gets lost.

Inconvénients

I like everything about G Suite except G Suite Google hangouts. Google Hangouts needs major work, but honestly other email and calendar solutions like Outlook don't really even have a video conferencing product. I believe Google should either commit to working harder on developing Hangouts, or deprecate it, instead of having users go through a clunky conferencing interface.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Google paved a once-rocky road for our nonprofit

Publié le 16.02.2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

G Suite is helping me stay on top of my job as a manager. I am able to keep track of details and information that I need to remember in order to do my job correctly.

Avantages

G Suite make working on the go easy - you can log in to your email wherever you go as long as you have internet! All your stuff is right where you left it and take advantage of increased security through Google. 2-step verification is very nice to have, it has stopped several hacking attempts to my colleagues accounts. Google docs and Google Sheets collaboration is great! Multiple people can work on one document or spreadsheet at the same time! The chatting (Hangouts) is great too - instead of sending an email you can just chat someone and get a quick response. Google Drive also makes sharing files super easy! And if you make a big mistake on a document, you can revert back to a prior version with that tool as well.

Inconvénients

There are a handful of (somewhat glaring) feature gaps. To name a couple of examples: Gmail doesn't have a simple, baked-in solution for sharing contact lists between users in an organization. Google Docs and Sheets don't provide a native mail merge. Both of these functions are supported by third-party apps (and if you're willing to write the code, you can do definitely the second and probably the first with a custom script) but it seems odd that Google didn't add these features in natively.

6.0/10

G Suite is a great set of tools for schools.

Publié le 01.01.2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Free cloud, office, storage, collaboration tools for schools for our school.

Avantages

For schools you can't beat the price. We switched to gmail over 3 years ago from exchange and it has saved us a lot of headaches and costs. Not to mention it's integration with chromebooks! Google docs, drive, sheets and so on work seamlessly across all devices (with some formatting exceptions which can be an issue if your a teacher testing on it). This allows for a fruitful BYOD program. It also frees up server resources and is far more robust and loss/malware resistant. G Suit is a great package and I'm surprised that the uptake in schools is mainly in the US!

Inconvénients

For commercial use it is a bit pricey and it's not as feature rich as Office 365. There are ways of using both in a district but it can be tricky to setup/filter.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

G Suite continue to be innovative

Publié le 17.08.2017
Provenance de l'avis

G Suite continues to provide innovative ways to collaborate in real-time. The new Enterprise version comes with almost everything you need to be productive on a daily basis and can replace several other solutions that you are probably using right now like video conferencing(New Google Meet with dial-in access) and email encryption. New Team Drives(part of Google Drive) can replace your file server(s)/network drives and is easier to use. Expect more new features to be added to create even more value!

Avantages

Easy to use. Real-time collaboration is great for remote employees or different offices or collaborating with customers. All your productivity tools in one place saves time and increases productivity. Very secure if proper steps are taken - would recommend working with a partner.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

G suite has everything you need.

Publié le 23.01.2018

I can work remotely.
Meaning I can have all my documents online, all my spreadsheets, do my daily routines outside of the office and be able to work on any document wherever I am.
It is the mobile office.

Avantages

Honestly, there is just not going around it, G Suite is the collection of tools you will use.
There is nothing like being able to have your email and your documents in the same place, being able to work and colaborate online in real time.
It simply works, you don't have to crack your head to figure out how and you don't have headaches making it work and maintaining it.
Google is the best there is online.

Inconvénients

The price can be a bit expensive for people starting up. Yet once you consider everything you get and you really understand how to use everything you get you can make it worth your while and then some.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Makes teamwork enjoyable and easy! Forget about loosing files o past edits....

Publié le 18.01.2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

efficiency, productivity, collaboration, speed, security, compliance, facility

Avantages

Well... you have one place to find, create, share, organize and edit all your documents. You never need to save, it automatically saves everything you do, letting you go back to a past version if needed. And of course, you can upload and export documents from/to a wide variety of formats. And one of the best thing, it allows several users to work on a document at the same time, showing each's users edits on real time... how cool is that?!?!

Inconvénients

The only thing I dont like about it, its that sometimes when internet fails it wont let me keep working. Luckily they have an "allow work offline" option that lets you keep on editing, and as soon as the internet goes up again, it will save the changes made..

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Google continues to offer excellent products. G Suite is no different.

Publié le 18.01.2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

G Suite provides us with a great email service that filters for spam intelligently and effectively. Those emails can also be HIPAA compliant, so it provides a great option for many of our clients.

Avantages

G Suite comes packaged with a variety of different functions or apps. We predominantly use the email service, but Google Drive has also proved invaluable. The email is secure, offers the option to be HIPAA compliant for those that need it, and has a lot of control with being able to view email logs, setup aliases (and domain aliases), groups, and control which users have access to what.

Inconvénients

For those that just want to use this as just an email provider, cost per month per user could be a little much. Using the other services though is where this value is made up significantly.

Close to switching 100% of my documents to the cloud

Publié le 15.06.2016
Provenance de l'avis

I got started with Google Apps for Work over 5 years ago. Though I was very enthusiastic, at that time the feature set was not ready for prime time. I've used it off and on over the years since then (mostly for documents that I needed to share) but in the last year or two, I found myself gravitating more and more back to Google Apps. The feature set improved tremendously and Google was able to keep the design clean and intuitive. Compared to the disaster Office 365 for Mac is, Google is very close to winning me completely over. I already switched away from the Office on my personal laptop and won't be long before I do the same at work.

Avantages

- great sharing & collaboration tools
- versioning support
- rich and flexible feature set
- clean and intuitive

Inconvénients

- though folders works sort of like tags, I'd like to see a more robust tagging function.