Avis clients sur GoDaddy Website Builder

GoDaddy Website Builder

4,2 (1 241)
Générateur de site web, hébergement WordPress, etc.

(1 241)
Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

1241 avis

Luis Felipe
Luis Felipe
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Excellent app. Better than the competition.

Publié le 15/02/2022

During the first year the support and attention have been constant and active. They solve in an ideal way the difficulties that arise.

Avantages

The processes for the acquisition of hosting and domain are really easy and very agile. Support is always active.

Inconvénients

I do not agree that the first year the costs are to "catch" the client and after the second year, when the pages are not yet positioned, the rates are excessively expensive compared to the first year.

HostGator

Pourquoi passer à GoDaddy Website Builder

On the recommendation of a person who lives in the United States. She affirms that the service works very well there.
Roldan
Roldan

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

For simple and straightforward websites, by all means - GoDaddy!

Publié le 14/11/2022

Not that good! All added to the fact that there are some solid and more cost-effective hosting sites now around the corner. If money of budget is not an issue by all means go with a more sophisticated hosting platform - such as SiteGround, Kinsta or Cloudways - and know the difference. These hosting companies have their own built-in website builder as well. As for myself, the moment I lead our company into changing hosting and website builder (SiteGround) for this matter - we never looked back. We felt the difference. If you are serious about your business, don't settle for anything less (like GoDaddy) - go for the best and industry standard hosting and website builders.

Avantages

- It's straightforward. It's like if you are in the neck of time - by all means use GoDaddy website builder. It's a good leverage coupled with your domain and hosting plans.- GoDaddy has a long history of being an online vendor of domains. So, i believe they are mature in this field. - Beginner friendly. If you are not used to an elaborate website editing and a complete beginner - by all means go with GoDaddy.

Inconvénients

- GoDaddy is just expensive, if not not cost effective. If you have ever used this builder as packaged to your hosting and domain then I can say, it is not consumarate .- At hosting level, the hosting is really hard to navigate an set-up. It still use primitive user interface.- Customer support lacks product knowledge. I cringe over this. You'd be far better off Googling the solutions for yourself.- GoDaddy is slow. Don't expect so much for the speed at no cost. They can offer optimization for you at a hefty price.

Nicholas

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Godaddy Scam

Publié le 07/11/2019

Avantages

I purchased Ultimate Managed WordPress Websites in good faith that I would be able to build a Wordpress website using their platform. The software was very buggy, as it froze often while I was trying to edit my work and then sometimes caused me to lose all of my work. In addition, the editor only gives a few options for customization. Most of the content you can put on the website is low quality and uncustomizable. They want you to pay for plugins that may/may not accomplish what you need. I requested a refund the day after purchasing in which i was told that the trial period ended, and the customer service ignored my complaint asking for a screen shot of a frozen screen. Very low IQ customer service and terrible product.

Tramayne
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Not the cheapest but it gets the job done

Publié le 30/10/2023

When I find something cheaper, i will leave them. Yottled is better.

When I find something cheaper, i will leave them. Yottled is better.

Avantages

Its easy to use. I can just load in my info with minimal effort.

Inconvénients

Its on the higher end of the website builders. you have to pay for all the extras.

Wix et Yottled

Pourquoi passer à GoDaddy Website Builder

It was cheap when i started out years ago. Now, not so much.
Marcia
  • Secteur d'activité : Médias de diffusion

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Create your website for free

Publié le 02/09/2023

I loved using it, it's very easy and they never leave you alone, they have all the guides to help you use the web without any difficulties or complications, the benefits of the web are incredible, you can build your website without paying anything, and beyond their payment rates are very low and you still have the right to a domain

Avantages

What I liked most about GoDaddy was their support, it is very rewarding to be able to have guides and people to provide assistance, and I also liked the option of being able to create my website for free at the beginning

Inconvénients

I really have nothing against this web I loved being able to build my website and still be able to connect my domain customizing it, in an easy and safe way and without paying, I had an incredible experience

Gmail

Pourquoi passer à GoDaddy Website Builder

I chose GoDaddy Because it's free, I can create my website first for free and I can still pay for the plans to be able to access everything, the plans are so cheap, and I also choose the Web because it's possible to find everything in one place , This website corresponds to my needs and trends
Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

Amazing Website Builder

Publié le 13/08/2020

I signed up for monthly subscription and they put me on yearly, had to get refund.

Avantages

It has so many options to make an amazing Website, integrations, domain, tools, videos to teach you, its so helpful.

Inconvénients

once i had bought domain and they billed me yearly and not monthly

Nobuhle
  • Secteur d'activité : Conseil en gestion

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Never thought it will be easy to build e-commerce website

Publié le 29/08/2023

Avantages

It has all the features required to a secured and professional website as well as storage space is reasonable

Limited choices for Landing Page templates

Misty
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 1.0 /10

Great for do it yourself or starting in web design

Publié le 27/01/2024

I did not choose this but I used it and overall it got the job done. I do have to say that after the 1 year was over the renewal price doubled and because it was a GoDaddy site you cant move to a new host. (we rebuilt it on wordpress)

Avantages

It is user-friendly and great for those who just need to setup a site for themself or have Godaddy help. But not ideal for those who want to code or customize things.

Inconvénients

Not enough access for customizing the website php or webserver dashboard. The renewal price doubles.

Darryl
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Solid product with great support

Publié le 28/12/2023

Avantages

I like the ease of use. I'm not super technical and I have had no problems using the web builder.

Inconvénients

I found the layout more user friendly in past versions.

marissa

Website Builder Godaddy

Publié le 13/01/2024

Avantages

Pricing was not as bad as other companies available at the time.

Inconvénients

It did not do well at showing up on google

Cheikh
  • Secteur d'activité : Matériel informatique

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

GoDaddy easiest and powerful website builder

Publié le 26/01/2021

Godaddy Website Builder has made it easy for me to work with my clients.

Godaddy Website Builder has made it easy for me to work with my clients.

Avantages

GoDaddy Website Builder has a simple, intuitive and very easy to set up format.

With Godaddy Webside Builder, I create sites for my customers very quickly, as there are usually only a few templates and many options.

For a professional and attractive site, Godaddy Webside Builder is the best.

I love the interface, website and page templates, which is why I recommend Godaddy Webside Builder.

It also offers beautiful, simplified templates and formats.

Also, with GoDaddy's editing interface, you can see your site on the left side of the screen when I edit my pages and sections.

Isn't that impressive?

Inconvénients

Although Godaddy Webside Builder is a good website builder, it sometimes has flaws that need to be addressed.

I suggest multiplying "action buttons" to a section that I find important and that is missing in the interface.

The preview is not really at its best and sometimes changes the site.

Some of the layout features were limited so a beginner will have problems unless you are a good coder.

The download speed is sometimes slow and it's annoying when you're focused.

ClickFunnels

Pourquoi choisir GoDaddy Website Builder

The price at ClickFunnels is quite expensive for me.

Logiciel antérieur

ClickFunnels

Pourquoi passer à GoDaddy Website Builder

Older, more popular, and in my opinion more good
Braden
  • Secteur d'activité : Machines

Great for Fast and Secure

Publié le 05/08/2022

Overall, I believe GoDaddy is a worthwhile investment for any consultant and/or small business owner. The design platform is built to make web-editing quick and easy for anyone. GoDaddy provides a large number of key app plug-ins to create a fully functioning professional site. If you don't mind having some creative restrictions, the template site options are fantastic tools to turn around full sites quickly.

Avantages

GoDaddy's website builder holds up against its competitors on all of the major functions. It allows you to customize the branding of the entire site, you have the choice of using an existing template or developing each page from scratch! The media management on the back end makes it incredibly easy to upload, manipulate, and even edit any media content you choose to put on your site.

Everything is visually managed, which makes it very easy to create consistency in aesthetic and makes editing and updating incredibly easy.

You are not required to have a GoDaddy domain to utilize the website builder either.

Inconvénients

Although the preset templates are as good as any other competitors, the functional piece is more restrictive than most other web building platforms. One component of the template site that is incredibly restrictive is the forms. GoDaddy only allows for three question types in its templated forms-number, single line text, and multi-line text. This is incredibly inconvenient if you're attempting to create a form that's more integral than a standard "Contact Us" submission.

Additionally, although the modular designer for the template sites makes it very quick and easy to edit and manipulate pages/media it only allows for so much customization. There is no "in-between" where you can template a site, but also create "from scratch" page designs. Once you've committed to a template, you have to work within the given bounds. Other competitors with similar modular structures have provided more freedom in this realm.

Wix, WordPress et Squarespace
Mike
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 1.0 /10

Godaddy does the job...sort of

Publié le 26/06/2023

It was decent in the beginning. I started a website for the first time, got a business ozone and email for the first time, and created a very nice website. But after a few years and other competitors coming up with better, easier to use, and cheaper web design builders. That, and they increase the price drastically after a couple years and it goes from being affordable to being about 7x-8x the price.

Avantages

I liked godaddys website template options. The templates make it easy to create a visually stunning website without any knowledge on web design. I also like how they offer more than just websites. You can get a business phone number, landing page,integrated pos system, ect and they usually have a deal where they will throw one or two of those extras in for a nice discounted price

Inconvénients

There are a few things I don't like about godaddy. They limit your website design and creativity a bit too much. Once you get your site to a certain point it feels like you can't make it any better. Not because its perfect, but because their templates won't allow for any more growth. Also, I had 5 different products through godaddy. I canceled extras like the business phone, extra web address, and landing page, but I kept the main website and business email. After about 3 months I come to find that because I didn't renew all 5 of my products and only kept 2, they put a hold on my email address so I couldn't receive any emails and nobody told me this would be happening so I missed out of multiple business opportunities because emails weren't coming through eventhough I was paying godaddy for a business email account. They didn't seem to care all that much when I asked them for help either.

Utilisateur vérifié

Advantages of Godaddy's offered plans

Publié le 16/04/2021

Avantages

I confess that I really like Godaddy, you find the best prices for domains of the most diverse types and still have impeccable support that only Godaddy offers. If you want to buy a domain that you already know is for sale or if you prefer to give up your domain, you can also sell it.

Buying a domain that is for sale is a great proposal for anyone who wants to start a website with their domain and does not have a known name and can choose to buy domains that people have given up using.

You can choose promotional packages including, the chosen domain and the protection of your data, the amount you pay is minimal and you can even include a hosting plan in your package.

At Godaddy it also allows its customers the option of creating sites, I currently have a Godaddy site in the free plan, but there are also plans that have more content and much more possibilities for use. I have the site on a free plan, not because I started using a domain now, Godaddy offered me the site for free because I already have a domain with them for a long time, but I can switch to the paid plan or not.

Best prices for website creation plans, you can get them today worth 14.99 in the basic plan to get started.

Inconvénients

purchasing the website creation plan, I found the fonts very simple. I think Godaddy should give customers more font options for the website.

karl vahur

A User-Friendly Solution for Creating Basic Websites

Publié le 23/12/2022

Overall, GoDaddy Website Builder is a good choice for users who want a simple and user-friendly platform for creating basic websites. While it may not offer the same level of customization and e-commerce capabilities as some other platforms, it is an affordable and straightforward solution for individuals and small businesses looking to establish an online presence.

Avantages

In my experience, GoDaddy Website Builder is a straightforward and user-friendly platform for creating basic websites. One of the major pros of GoDaddy Website Builder is its simplicity. The platform offers a range of templates that can be easily customized using the drag-and-drop editor, and it provides step-by-step instructions and helpful tips throughout the process of building your site.Another pro of GoDaddy Website Builder is its affordability. The platform offers a range of pricing options, including a free plan that allows users to create a basic website and get a feel for the platform before committing to a paid subscription. Additionally, GoDaddy Website Builder integrates with a variety of third-party tools and services, such as Google Analytics and social media platforms, which can help users grow and manage their online presence.

Inconvénients

One issue is that the platform may not offer as much customization as some other website building platforms. While the templates are easy to use and customizable to a certain extent, users who want more advanced design options may need to look elsewhere. Additionally, the platform's e-commerce capabilities are somewhat limited compared to other platforms, so users who want to create a more comprehensive online store may need to consider other options.

Janette
Janette
  • Secteur d'activité : Conseil en gestion

Great Platform for a New Business

Publié le 14/12/2018

Having a simple website for a small business can go a long way. Keeping it simple and having the ability to grow your website as your business grows is key. GoDaddy's Website Builder met all these features along with having the ability to add different features that would fit your needs as your business starts to take grow. Overall my client(s) and I are satisfied with the platform.

Avantages

I was hired to build a website for a small company who specifically requested using GoDaddy. I like the simplicity of creating a website with the template options. You can customize the templates to your liking and add or delete features as your business grows. Also, you have the option to contact someone who may be a little more knowledgeable to help you build the website to suit your needs. I used this platform for a previous client who requested to have his site built on GoDaddy. Needless to say my client was very satisfied and has been using it for over 3 years now.

Inconvénients

When you are working with a small budget, obviously, you want to find a software platform that would suit your or your clients needs. GoDaddy's prices are reasonable, although they do slap on different features that you could include which would drive the cost up to more than what you originally budgeted when you first sign up. As my clients business grew, my client saw the need to add some of the additional features that were offered in the beginning.

Krista
Krista
  • Secteur d'activité : Services aux consommateurs

My GoDaddy Website Builder Review

Publié le 03/04/2020

Overall, I am having an Excellent experience using GoDaddy Website and Website builder. I have received good feedback about our company website which makes me glad I decided to use GoDaddy.

Avantages

GoDaddy website builder is very practical and easy for anyone to use. It has several different themes and layouts to choose from that will be perfect your business. The 30 day free trial was very useful to get to know the software and give it a true test to ensure it met our expectations. I also like that it links with Square and provides built in shipping options to use if you are shipping goods to customers.

Inconvénients

The only con that I can think of is the ability to make updates on your website from a cell phone or tablet would be great.

Réponse de GoDaddy

Hey Krista-

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate you!

Thanks,
Jenny

Sean  E.
Sean E.
  • Secteur d'activité : Divertissement

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

I have used this product for more than 3 years!

Publié le 09/01/2019

Avantages

All in one service or products? I used this company for my web site and email. I bought the domain name from them added an email account and was looking for someone else to build the web site.

After many discussion with various companies, we decide if we are still talking let's have something up so we can start our marketing to the world.

Well, the ease of using the build with step by step with templates that because they are int he same family work well, no conflicts between the software by matching difference vendors this is under on umbrella.

We had a 3-page site up in a few hours that still stayed up on the server for 6 months. product together.

Inconvénients

It is basic you not going to have maybe the personal site as some whom start from scaratch but it does help to start with a templete.

So when you have a budget that is small or you are good at design and want to build your site go this route up and running after a few hours. Ths cost is small really compared to others making your site?

adding third party analisyteis is and issue as most companys want thier verious used and not have a third party dealing with the customer but some prorams ar better than this trmplte types a matter of what your thinking or needs.

Nibaruta
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

best website builder

Publié le 07/03/2021

I have done a lot of website in GoDaddy website builder for my clients include but not limited to e-commerce, personal website, companies websites, and more. It's a thumbs up for me, but remember if it's a website that requires custom work or features Cpanel/ WordPress is better.

Avantages

For companies that do not require complicated or custom websites this ideal platform to use. Personal websites and e-commerce are as well built easily. you can do it yourself and not you can partially give access to someone to do it without compromising your account. no coding knowledge required just drag-drop.

Inconvénients

Everything is fine except the price could be better if reduced. and it would be nice if they allow freelancers to develop plugins for more features.

Wix

Pourquoi choisir GoDaddy Website Builder

quick to set up, easy to use

Logiciel antérieur

Wix et WordPress

Pourquoi passer à GoDaddy Website Builder

easy to use, friendly interface
Kira
  • Secteur d'activité : Automobile

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Good for beginners, not suitable for more advanced needs.

Publié le 17/06/2022

The products and services we offer are wanted all throughout the U.S. We want to tap into this demand and increase our revenue and network. Godaddy helped with the start of this process but we outgrew their capacity.
I would recommend it to a company with basic needs or who's just starting out, but not to companies with advanced needs.

Avantages

This software is very easy to use and does not require a lot of time or tech background. For the first few months/year it is inexpensive. Again I like the shopping cart and inventory tracking features. This is a great option for beginners with basic website/e-commerce needs. I like the ability to converse with other godaddy users for tips and advice as well.

Inconvénients

The customization aspect, which is absolutely critical for some companies, is not good in godaddy w.s.b. This is one reason I switched over to another product. Once you become more experienced and want to edit html or css code in the themes, it's disappointing to learn that you don't have access to do that.
Godaddy also does a "bait and switch" offering low prices but then significantly raising them once an alloted time frame has passed. You're left having to give up the progress you made with e-commerce and online accessibility, or having to pay a premium price. I felt deceived and lost trust with godaddy. I would rather a company be upfront and transparent with pricing. The customer service is not great either. If you need specific help it's hard to connect with a human.

Anne
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 4.0 /10

GoDaddy Website Builder

Publié le 31/12/2022

On a positive note, i have been able to create my website with GoDaddy and it has ticked all my boxes. On a negative side though, my domain is still not connected to my GoDaddy website which means no matter how many times i publish my site using my domain and already on a premium plan, my domain shows that it is not connected to any site.

Avantages

I truly like the templates that this software offers. I have been struggling to get the right website design that can be eye-catching to my audience and yet professionally looking but i finally found one at GoDaddy. The templates are also easy to customize and the features are great for beginning, intermediate and advanced users.

Inconvénients

What i liked the least about this software is the high pricing plans, the automatic renewals and overall difficulty in managing your website. Based on my individual experience, i tried to publish my website with a domain that i already owned and i was informed that In the rare chance my domain is not connected, to kindly allow up to 72 hours. Honestly, it has been like 2 weeks and my domain is still not connected to my GoDaddy website. I even paid for a monthly premium plan thinking it would make a difference but unfortunately not. Speaking of premium plans, the prices are quite expensive and i believe GoDaddy charges the good quality of web designs they offer but at the same time, It's definitely hard for an average beginner to keep up with the payments in the long run. Another issue that i find quite concerning is the automatic renewal of payments which is forcefully turned on. I believe the user should be given the freedom to turn off auto renewals or cancel renewals. Additionally, when it comes to the payment methods, one is given the option to delete a particular payment method but why does one have to contact customer care to remove the payment method? Moreover, instead of having to contact customer care via call, i believe there should also be an email where one can properly articulate his or her particular issue to the company.

Dawn
  • Secteur d'activité : Transport routier/ferroviaire

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

I absolutely love GO DADDY (Email/Domain Purposes)

Publié le 04/04/2019

It has brought the company together communication wise and keeps everything in detailed order.

Avantages

I love the ease of sending and receiving emails. I love how you can add employees to have a new email under the domain. The process is super easy. There is also a calendar function where you can add birthdays and important meeting dates, etc and it will not only remind you of these dates, but you can share the calendar with other employees so that everyone can see what is to come. I also love how you can change your preferences like your signature and the color of your display bar. You also can make as many folders as you want for storage of certain emails. My favorite is the greetings email. You can send an email with a border around it with different titles as in birthdays, meetings, anniversaries, death in the family and when you send out those emails it will be a picture attached or a live video pertaining to what you are sending. Pretty cool!

Inconvénients

There is NOTHING I do not like about GoDaddy Website Builder.

Wayne
  • Secteur d'activité : Médecine douce

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Easy way to get up your website without any headache.

Publié le 10/03/2022

We have had a positive experience with it.

We have had a positive experience with it.

Avantages

This is incredibly easy software to use for getting a website up. It's inexpensive compared to hiring somebody to make one. Also there is some SEO baked in so it can show up on your web searches. We have been using this software for many years and like it so far.

Inconvénients

I wish that there was a lot more features available. The websites look fairly basic. A little more customizability would be a nice update.

Wix

Publié le 08/12/2020

Easy way easy

Easy way easy

Avantages

Easy to use and when I stopped it and moved to Webit It didn’t disappear or go missing

Inconvénients

I liked everything I loved the people I will be back when I can afford it

Carol
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Great Alternative to WordPress!

Publié le 04/10/2023

Avantages

I like GoDaddy Website Builder because it offers a broad range of tools, features, and templates to create a website. Therefore, you don't have to create a website from scratch even if you have coding skills, unless you need complex or unique website features. You can easily choose the relevant template and customize it using a drag-and-drop function. The website created using GoDaddy platform loads quite fast and is responsive to different devices.

Inconvénients

GoDaddy Website Builder is not as popular as competitors such as WordPress. Therefore, you might not find sufficient resources or many users who can solve technical issues on your GoDaddy Website. If you use many extensions on your website, the loading speed might reduce considerably. The templates and extensions are not as many as found on WordPress but it is a great alternative.