Resource Guru

Logiciel de planning d'équipe basé sur le cloud

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application

350 options de logiciels métiers disponibles

Myroslav P.
  • Secteur d'activité: Construction
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 5 001-10 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Simple and very easy to use resource scheduling\tracking app.

Publié le 03/02/2020

Resource Guru is a great resource scheduling application for a simple use cases. It does what it promises perfectly. The UI is very friendly and pleasant - make for a great user experience. I used it to track the tasks for my team for almost a year. I would have kept using it but the company mandated a different tracking system and I had to abandon it. I like that Resource Guru'a focus on their product and customer service. I also appreciated the slow introduction of new features. Overall, very pleasant and satisfactory experience with a great application.

- Ease of use
- Very pleasant UI
- Flexibility

Inconvénients

- Lack of features. The application does the simple scheduling\tracking perfectly though.
- Copy\paste of resource tasks was not available at the time

Hub Planner et Float

Pourquoi passer à Resource Guru

The balance of features, ease-of-use, UI and the price.
Bill O.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Simple and to the point - Resource Gu does the one thing we need most, and it does it...

Publié le 26/04/2021

It has been a significant enhancement o our workflow. Our prior use of our CRM system to do what Resource Guru does was costing us at least a full day per week. Now we get it all done in an hour our tow.

Avantages

Simplicity and focus. Resource Guru solves one problem, a problem that is key to our business - which is project resource assignment and scheduling. It does it quickly, and easily. Our prior tool required us to understand a complex CRM system with multiple interrelated functions. Resource Guru gives us the availability, assignment and schedule tools we need to deliver our projects without needless overhead.

Inconvénients

I would like more user defined fields when we assign a resource to a project. We assign a project sales phase type to each project, and we assign an individual billing rate to each resource, which can be different for each day of the project. We currently do that using a strict taxonomy in the "Notes" field and them use an Excel macro to parse that information out for sales and revue forecasting. While this doe take a bit of management and programming magic - it is still orders fo magnitude less complicated that it was previously when we managed this data in our CRM system. Having those filed would just make our lives all that much simpler.

Jeremie B.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

The best stand alone solution for resource management

Publié le 24/08/2021

We're using ResourceGuru for weekly planing, when we plan the up-coming week for every creative and strategy members. And every day, through a short stand-up meeting, we review the daily plan of everyone to make sure everything is clear. Thanks to the simplicity of the UI we can easily replan on the fly in case of project changes.

UX is awesome
Simplicity of the solution.

Inconvénients

The one-side only integration with Google Calendar. If we plan meeting in people's calendar, ideally it populates ResourceGuru (and would place it in queue in case of conflict/overtime).

The integration with other software, like Harvest, is inexistent, isn't it?

Hi Jeremie

Thanks for sharing your review of Resource Guru! I wanted to let you know that 2-way calendar syncing is very firmly on our roadmap, so can I suggest that you sign up for our newsletter in the footer of our homepage if you haven't already - http://resourceguruapp.com. That way we can keep you in the loop about new features and other news :)

When it comes to integrations with other tools, there are a couple of ways you can go about this. We have a 2 way REST style API which you can use if you have some programming capabilities at your end. You can find all of the API documentation just here https://resourceguruapp.com/docs/api. We also have a Zapier integration which lets you quickly connect Resource Guru with 3,000+ other tools, without the need for any programming skills. You can read about using the Zapier integration here https://help.resourceguruapp.com/en/articles/2942116-using-the-resource-guru-zapier-app

Please let us know if we can help further :)

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité: Vente au détail

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Glorified spreadsheet

Publié le 08/07/2019

Causes more problems than it solves. We used to use a spreadsheet, it was much better than this.

Avantages

Nothing at all. It has no redeeming qualities.

Inconvénients

Allows you to book time without tasks. When asked to change this was told couldn't because some companies want that function, ie it isn't an option as it should be. The drop downs are fiddle and make it easy to select a blank, but doesn't warn you. Can't toggle between scrolling list and typing to search without cl king out of area. You have a set number of hours per day you need to book but it doesn't highlight those that are short- you have to hover to see remaining time but that function doesn't work properly, resulting in multiple clicks to get it to trigger. Colour by project doesn't actually do it, I'm on 6 projects yet only see 2 colours. Can push to calendar but not pull- useless function as meetings are booked in calendar to allow invites, you want guru to pull that data in to autofill. Though it is web based it is impossible to use on a mobile. The popups are always off screen, making it impossible to use - mobile friendly websites have been around for a very long time, lazy to not have it here, particularly as would allow people who are on the road to log their time on he go.

Not worth the hassle even if free.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité: Services financiers
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

An option for time, cost, manhour management for small-medium scope

Publié le 20/08/2021

Generally no issue if the scope is small to medium. larger scope requiring links to many other apps may take time to sync.

Avantages

Intuitively easy to use, good usage of colors to present a quick glance of resource versus objectives deliverables

Inconvénients

Integration with existing calendars, tools may not be smooth and sometimes not synced.

Microsoft Teams, Trello et monday.com

Pourquoi passer à Resource Guru

Good usage of colors to present information quickly

Hi there

Thanks for sharing your review of Resource Guru :)

I wanted to let you know that our calendar sync feature is currently a one way sync, but we do have firm plans to support 2 way syncing in the future. Once 2 way syncing is released, you should find it easy to keep external calendar events synced in Resource Guru. Can I suggest that you sign up for our newsletter in the footer of our homepage if you haven't already - http://resourceguruapp.com. That way we can keep you in the loop about new features and other news.

I hope this comes as good news! If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to reach out and we'll be very happy to help.

Isabella H.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Extremely handy software, easy to use, visibly appealing, great to manage and schedule.

Publié le 25/11/2019

Positive, I do enjoy managing RG for our company. My company want us to migrate and start using the schedule planned for Office 365, but I had to push back and explain that this software is up to date, already does everything we need it too and Office 365 still has a long way to go before we can use it for what we want. It's safe to stick with RG that we know how to work, we know what it does and what i can't do and it works, no need to change something that isnt broken.

Avantages

I like the appearance of the software - its clear, self explanatory, easy to navigate, see the bigger picture to jiggle schedule resource about, etc.

I like how easy and quickly the support team are there to assist when needed.

I like how it shows you who has booked what and the daily reminders via email of what is coming up, etc.

Inconvénients

It isn't a negative but I would like to have a scheduling log, to see at what time and date did someone book a slot onto the schedule. I manage the Creative Studio, depending how many campaigns and the urgency in hitting these deadlines, I need to keep track of the entire departments availability, knowing when i can move things around in order to deliver last min projects. Only myself should have booking access, but I currently share it with Creative Directors, so they can schedule in my absence, but I can't see when they have booked them in so i can keep track. Is this something you could implement, please? Thanks,

Microsoft 365

Pourquoi passer à Resource Guru

Office 365 is still a very new software that requires lots of updates and features adding to it, that yourselves already provide.

Hi Isabella

Thanks for the great review - I'm so pleased to hear that you're enjoying Resource Guru :) I'm pleased to say that an activity log is very firmly on our roadmap, and I've made a note to contact you as soon as this is available. You can also keep up to date with new features by signing up to our Newsletter at the bottom of our homepage - https://resourceguruapp.com/

I hope this helps but please don't hesitate to reach out if there's ever anything we can do for you :)

Russ U.
  • Secteur d'activité: Appareils médicaux

Awesome Tool for Resource Management

Publié le 01/03/2021

We moved from a home-grown Excel sheet to Resource Guru and it has made a HUGE improvement in employee satisfaction, clarity of assignments, and projecting resource constraints and availability.

Avantages

Easy to use! Straight-forward user interface.

Inconvénients

I would love to see an easy way to see date/time of when an entry was placed on the schedule and who placed it there. It would be nice to have an "audit" trail of what changed, when, and by whom.

Hi Russ

Thanks for sharing your feedback :) We don't currently support a timesheets feature, but this is firmly on our roadmap for the future.
In the meantime you might be able to create your own DIY activity log by sending changes in your account to a spreadsheet using Zapier. You can read about using the Zapier integration here https://help.resourceguruapp.com/en/articles/2942116-using-the-resource-guru-zapier-app

I hope this helps, but please let me know if there's anything else I can do for you. I'm always happy to help!

Michelle

Ross O.

Daily Resource Guru user

Publié le 28/01/2021

As mentioned above, the web based ease of use and reporting functionality make Resource Guru a trusted tool for maintaining and tracking our resource based projects. Highly recommend!

Avantages

My company chose Resource Guru because of the web based interface. We've stayed for the ease of use and robust reporting functionality. We are able to extract daily, monthly, and yearly (or custom) reports and easily create Excel pivot tables for internal analyzing. This feature alone is extremely beneficial to our company.

Inconvénients

No dark theme. It's only a minor thing but would really like to see the quality of life feature added to future versions.

Ben F.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services environnementaux

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Great resourcing software. So easy to use.

Publié le 22/04/2021

Has helped immensely with staff resourcing and maximising utilisation.

Avantages

The visual interface and ease to move (drag and drop) staff bookings around.

Inconvénients

Not having a search feature within Projects field.

Hi Ben
Thanks for sharing your feedback :) We do have plans to let you reorder your projects in future, but I'm afraid I can't give you an accurate release date for this just yet. In the meantime, you could put numbers at the start of your projects names in order to group them on the schedule.

Please don't be a stranger if there's anything else we can do to help :)

Michelle

Nia W.
  • Secteur d'activité: Production audiovisuelle
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés

Changed my working life!

Publié le 30/06/2021

Avantages

This software is very easy to use and manage. it's easy on the eye and there's nothing complicated about it :)

Inconvénients

I like everything about it, I can't fault it at all.

Pj S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Automatisation industrielle

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Clean, easy to use software with lots of room for growth

Publié le 25/01/2021

Overall, Resource Guru has been a welcome addition to our operational process. I have thoroughly enjoyed using the software so far and it has certainly made things easier on myself and my team. Although I have a long list of things I think the software can improve on, I hope to work with the development team to open a dialogue on these additions. I know that our application for the software may be unique, but I'm sure the developments will be appreciated by others as well.

Avantages

Resource Guru is a very clean-looking software that provides an ease of use unlike I've seen in other products. No training was required to bring my team online with the software, much of it is intuitive. I appreciate the professional look and feel as well as the simplistic interface. Filtering is something that is crucial to our business, and while I love the functionality of it there is definitely room for improvement. Through implementing small workarounds we were able to bring this software online for a team of over 100 field service engineers with very short turnaround (less than three weeks of overlap between the old software and Resource Guru).

Inconvénients

While Resource Guru provides a clean and simple software, at times I find it too simple. There are some features that are built in some places but not others. For example I have the option of custom tags for filtering Resources. I can build out a filter for region, city, desired schedule, skillets, or even favorite food if I want to. However, none of this applies to Projects. I would love to be able to filter projects by region, city, state, or custom tags like skillset and software required. It seems to me that the exact same functionality could be copied and pasted over to Projects.

There are other minor tweaks to be made, like exiting a window. Sometimes I am met with an "are you sure you want to exit" window because I'm currently editing something, but more often than not I am allowed to simply click outside the window or hit escape and all of the editing in progress is lost.

Furthermore, it would be nice to be able to input repeating holidays or events. For example, New Year's Day is always on January 1st. Why do I have to scroll forward and manually input this holiday every year? It would be great to just set it and forget it.

Another addition I would love to see is the ability to mark jobs/projects as tentative or unconfirmed. This could be in the form of a checkbox that adds a gradient to the job so it looks different than the rest. Something simple to differentiate it from confirmed projects is all I'm looking for.

Resource Management

Pourquoi choisir Resource Guru

Resource Guru offers a more professional looking service with the ability for our field engineers to sync their schedule to their own calendar service.

Logiciel antérieur

Google Sheets
Marc H.

Kudos

Publié le 10/11/2019

As a small, but growing organization, we were having trouble measuring how our creative resources were being allocated. Resource Guru quickly solved that problem.

Avantages

The software was very easy to implement and even easier to use. The reports page provides a great, visual presentation of our creative department's utilization for the week. Until we started using the software, we were unable to track enough data to inform a successful creative resource meeting. Now we have visibility into the upcoming weeks which has significantly decreased our dependence on freelance talent.

Inconvénients

The waiting list and overtime feature can be a little confusing. The hours don't get added to resource bookings and increase the utilization percentage. It would be great if the overtime hours pushed the utilization percentage over 100% to clearly highlight over-allocated resources.

Smartsheet et Microsoft Excel

Pourquoi passer à Resource Guru

Using Excel and Smartsheet required too much effort and the Project Managers would not be able to effectively track changes in resource allocations.

Hi Marc

Thanks for taking the time to share your review! I just wanted to touch base on your request for utilisation to show at more than 100%. It's not possible to book someone for more than 100% of their time - our booking clash warning system prevents this to help ensure you always meet your deadlines, and without burning out your team. But if you want to overbook resources, you can do this by adding bookings with overtime, and overtime hours will be itemised in the "Overtime" column on the Reports, so it's easy to see where your team are overstretched.

I hope this helps to clarify things but please let us know if you ever have any questions - we're always very happy to help!

Leticia M.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Resource Guru has been a game-changer for us

Publié le 24/09/2019

I love Resource Guru. It's the only thing that's shifted our capacity management into a new gear. By which I mean: No more trying to manage everything from a single calendar, complete visibility over workflow and appointments, and the ability to see at a glance how much time is available on any given day.

1. It doesn't try to do anything other than what it's best for
2. Calendar sync
3. Cost-effectiveness
4. Responsiveness of the support team (including on UX suggestions! Amazing.)
5. The little guru on the dashboard. Yeah it's cosmetic but it makes me feel good every time I log in.
6. Easy to set up and use.

Inconvénients

The only things I really dislike a cosmetic and non-fatal. They are:
1. The inability to hit a "today" button to go back to today's date, and the thin scrollbars right and left
2. The fact that I have to literally click and drag events to create instances on non-consecutive days, rather than selecting dates.

ClickTime, Basecamp et Smartsheet

Pourquoi choisir Resource Guru

It's just ineffective to manage capacity in a calendar OR a spreadsheet (which is what we were doing previously).

Pourquoi passer à Resource Guru

Everything else is not just resource specific. Resource Guru is (ref comment about it just doing ONE thing and doing it extremely well). Plus the cost. Resource Guru is incredibly cost-effective for a micro team like ours, which runs almost entirely on subcontractors.

Hi Leticia

Thanks for the great feedback :) I hope you'll be pleased to learn that we definitely do have a "Today" button which takes you straight back to today's date. It's in the top left of the schedule, next to where you navigate between different months and years.

I hope this helps! If there's anything else we can do for you please just let us know.

Nancy E.
  • Secteur d'activité: Logiciels

Resource Guru Review

Publié le 17/07/2019

Everyone has access to the schedule so each developer or designer not only knows what they're supposed to be working on, but what others are working on. We can schedule months into the future which helps us as we have projects that last months, not weeks.

Avantages

It's easy to use. Everyone can see what's on the schedule or what they are supposed to be working on. I can see how long a project is in our production queue to ascertain when we'll be finished. I can schedule vacations so others know which resources are available on which date.

Inconvénients

The times are sometimes not correct. It seems to think a work day is twelve hours long, instead of eight. It's hard to schedule several projects in the same day. It's easiest to assign a project for the whole day.

Réponse de Resource Guru Traduire en français

Hi Nancy - thanks for your review. I just wanted to question a couple of things you wrote in the Cons section. You said the times are sometimes not correct - I'd love it if you can send us an example so we can troubleshoot it for you - we are not aware of this happening to any of our customers.

You also said, "It seems to think a work day is twelve hours long". I'm not sure where you see this info - it would be good to assist you further with this. By default a day is 8h long, but Normal Availability is totally customisable at a resource level - this is actually a feature we have that other products we've reviewed don't.

Finally you said, "It's hard to schedule several projects in the same day". Again, this is a limitation we found in other products which is why we made it easy to create as many bookings as you liked in a day - to a very granular level eg for as little as 1 minute.

Would love to hear from you ..

Best, Percy

Jon M.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Useful too for transparency across teams

Publié le 21/11/2019

Any questions I had were answered clearly and quickly. They are very accommodating and the tool has improved over the last 6 months as well. It has helped us streamline utilization and project assignments.

Avantages

I love how easy it is to see a view of availability across multiple team members at the same time. I love the ability to color coordinate projects for an easy view of some major projects across multiple team members. Also easy to allow others permission to log in and see their utilization as well.

Inconvénients

I have to manually enter in recurring meetings. I have not mastered an easy way to automate getting our clients and projects into the tool. would be good to multi select projects as well to get them closed or cleaned up.

Saviom

Pourquoi passer à Resource Guru

Chose Guru for the cost and ease of use and setup.

Hi Jon

Thanks for sharing your feedback - it's great to see you've given us 5 stars! You said you would like to import projects, and I wanted to let you know you can do this quickly using our Zapier integration, as shown here: https://blog.resourceguruapp.com/importing-projects-into-resource-guru-using-zapier/

I also wanted to mention that bulk editing and non-sequential repeat booking (i.e. a booking that repeats weekly/monthly) is very firmly on our roadmap. In the meantime you can use SHIFT+drag to copy bookings :)

I hope this helps! If there's anything else we can do for you at any point, please just let us know.

Timothy L.
  • Secteur d'activité: Production audiovisuelle

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Intuitive and efficient resource management software

Publié le 24/08/2021

Avantages

The best part about Resource Guru is the reporting system. Given how fuss-free the management tools are to use, the reporting system is the proverbial icing on the cake, as it aggregates all your available data in one easy to use panel. Not to mention, it is so intuitive to use and has such a remarkably low barrier to entry, that I onboarded all my team managers in a single day, and have never looked back.

Inconvénients

Some parts of the UI look a bit dated, like the "adding resources" panel, but it's honestly not a big deal because you only use it once when adding your resources, and hardly touch it ever again.

Other than that, changing the default working hours is a bit tedious, but again - do it once and you never need to adjust it again.

Basecamp, monday.com et Float

Hi Timothy

Thanks for sharing your review of Resource Guru :) I'm pleased to say that we have some enhancements planned for the Resources section, which I hope you'll be pleased to see when they're released!

If you have any other questions or feedback at any point, please don't be a stranger. We love to help and we're always keen to hear any feedback.

Thanks!

Sonia P.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Easy to use high level planning tool

Publié le 24/09/2019

Resource Guru allows our company to do long-term high level planning of resource utilisation and provide a guide lead time for sales teams.

Avantages

I've been using Resource Guru since 2013 and it's constantly improving which is good to see. It's easy to use and provides decent reporting.

Inconvénients

I'd like to see public holidays auto populated according to a country of choice and ability to limit daily bookable hours just by a number (e.g. 7.5h) without setting a rigid start / end / lunch break.

Asana

Logiciel antérieur

Google Docs
Simon M.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Couldn't run the team without it

Publié le 24/09/2019

Excellent. All our interactions with the team have been fast and successful. They clearly love the product and the work they do.

Avantages

It's fast and intuitive and I am able to see at a glance and report on all of my team's​ assignments and accurately schedule all their time.

Inconvénients

Reporting aspect. Stock reports are good, but would like to be able to drag them into a platform like PowerBI. Potentially via scheduled export to CSV or similar. Would also like some more customisation​ such as more leave types and an option to backup and restore information. Finally, audit tracking - who made what change.

eResource Scheduler et Microsoft Teams

Pourquoi choisir Resource Guru

The tool was only good for scheduling large blocks of time, was slow and cumbersome. This tool is much more dynamic.

Pourquoi passer à Resource Guru

Exact functionality match to requirements. Originally bought for my team​ only, but quickly expanded to the whole department.
Spencer A.
  • Secteur d'activité: Génie civil
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Great scheduling app for teams

Publié le 24/02/2020

We have a team of 15+ individuals who all have different work/ vacation schedules, commitment levels, and weekly to daily workloads. We use ResourceGuru to organize all of this information into a simple, clean format that is easy to read and quick to update. The main component that we use every week is tracking team member's availability to take on more work (or if they're overloaded and need help). We accomplish this by using the "clients" toggle field, which we set up with levels of availability (Available, Partly Busy, Mostly Busy, and Fully Booked) with colors associated with them (green to red). That way, in one glance, we can see who needs work, and who has too much and could use some help. It's a bit of a work-around, but RG is by far the best platform we've found to accomplish this simple task.

Avantages

The user interface is very intuitive and it is easy to scroll through the entire team's schedule for the week.

Inconvénients

The cost is considerable, but if your team needs something beyond Outlook calendar to view everyone's schedules in one place, it's a great option for that. I wish there was more compatibility between our Outlook calendars and RG though. Often it feels like we need to have duplicate information in both places.

Hi Spencer

Thanks for sharing your review of Resource Guru! I wanted to check in to make sure you knew about the availability bars? It sounds like you're using a workaround to highlight when people are available, but the availability bars will give you excellent visibility of when each of your resources has availability, right there on the schedule. You can learn about using them here: https://help.resourceguruapp.com/en/articles/2942098-using-the-availability-bar

I hope this helps! If you have any questions at any point please don't be a stranger - we're always very keen to help.

Andrew F.

Controlling a dispersed team

Publié le 17/08/2021

Very satisfied; all of the resources in one place is a godsend!

Avantages

I can see at a glance where all of my team are currently deployed and where they will be in the coming weeks. Free space is easy to see at a glance.

Inconvénients

I have to add and remove resources quite often and the adding / removing process is a bit cumbersome. It would be nice to be able to grey out people / minimise them when you don't want to see them and them re-add them later with a simple, single click.

Hi Andrew

Thanks for leaving your review of Resource Guru! I'm very pleased to say that you can indeed remove people and quickly add them again later if you need to schedule them in the future. We call this archiving, and you can see how to archive a resource just here: https://help.resourceguruapp.com/en/articles/2942109-archiving-resources. You might also be glad to hear that archived resources are free!

A little tip if you haven't yet discovered it; you can also hide people who aren't bookable, which is useful for people like managers and non-scheduled employees. You can learn about this here: https://help.resourceguruapp.com/en/articles/4621846-hide-people-who-aren-t-bookable

Markus S.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Ou daily challange for organising and planning multiple teams and projects

Publié le 06/12/2019

As already written before, we are managing several teams and projects with the tool. It is our main tool, to organise the day to day work and do long term planning. We build an interface into our financial tools, to have an automated process to align budgets with the planning!

Avantages

We like the easy to use approach and the overall visibility
Very important is the cooperation and management of a single resource with multiple people. To reduce the risk of double bookings or gaps...

Inconvénients

There is very little what is not optimal. We are happy that overtime is possible now... but maybe a bit more reporting functionality would be good.. not as "extracts" more online!

and if I could whish for something, the integration into JIRA is something we would need!

Hi Markus

Thanks for sharing your review of Resource Guru! I wanted to let you know that you can quickly and easily connect Resource Guru with Jira using our Zapier integration, and you don't need any programming skills to do this :) You can read about using the Zapier integration here https://help.resourceguruapp.com/en/articles/2942116-using-the-resource-guru-zapier-app And you can find the Resource Guru/Jira specific integration page just here: https://zapier.com/apps/jira/integrations/resource-guru

Alternatively we also offer an API which you can use to create an integration if you have some programming capabilities at your end. You can find all of the API documentation via our Developer Center here https://app.resourceguruapp.com/developers/

I hope this helps! Please let me know if there's anything else I can do for you. I'm always happy to help!

Lara H.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Review from a user perspective

Publié le 27/11/2019

Resource guru has been a bit of a god send as both a user checking when you're scheduled in for work but also as an admin to have big visibility of what everyone is working on and when.

Avantages

Scheduling is really easy to do on the web version, I can book, amend or cancel resource in a matter of moments and easily drop and drag to move things around.

Inconvénients

The mobile version on web browser can be a little clunky, it would be good to have an app version to make checking scheduling on the go (whilst at external meetings etc) easier to use, the same for booking resource on the go, its almost impossible to do so on mobile

Hi Lara

Thanks for leaving a review of Resource Guru! I wanted to let you know that the new schedule is mobile optimised, so you should now have a much better experience when using Resource Guru on a mobile in browser.

We do have plans to release dedicated mobile apps in future, so keep your eyes peeled for further updates :)

Elom G.
  • Secteur d'activité: Comptabilité

Resource Guru - RMT

Publié le 11/02/2020

We are trying to ensure all jobs have been staffed. Jobs may have from 1 to 3 people with different experience levels. So far we've staffed the jobs, however we're unable to determine who's overloaded and who isn't.

Avantages

Ease of scheduling and color coding to identify the job owner.

Inconvénients

Differentiating between confirmed file and unconfirmed files;
Unable to sort resources by experience level
Unable to view staff capacity in one shot - We didn't sign up for reports so that may likely be the reason.
Unable to color code by client and also by booker

Hi Elom

Thanks for sharing your review of Resource Guru! I wanted to let you know that you can use custom fields to filter your resources by experience. Here's a walkthrough you might find useful: https://help.resourceguruapp.com/en/articles/2942075-using-custom-fields-to-categorize-resources-by-skills-department-and-more

When it comes to tracking utilisation and capacity, this is all done in the Reports section so you'd need to upgrade to the Blackbelt or Master plan in order to access this information. You can learn more about what the reports have to offer here: https://help.resourceguruapp.com/en/collections/38289-reports

Finally, you can definitely color your bookings by Client or Booker, as well as by Project :) You'll find a walkthrough on using colors here: https://help.resourceguruapp.com/en/articles/2942102-using-colors

I hope this helps! If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to reach out :)

Glenn K.
  • Secteur d'activité: Génie civil

Fantastic Tool

Publié le 04/06/2021

It's just great. It's made my role so much easier.

Avantages

The ease of use. It's helped me create buy-in among other departments internally with regards to schedule-driven process, whilst enabling everyone to maintain a proactive view on our resourcing capabilities (which ultimately informs everything else from our commercial functions, employment plans, etc).

Inconvénients

I'd maybe tidy-up the 'Project' and 'Clients' tabs a little bit. Maybe introduce some filters to help you search for groups of each? That's about my only complaint, and it's not a big one by any means.

Hi Glenn

Thanks for taking the time to share your review! It's great to hear that Resource Guru has made your role so much easier :)

I wanted to let you know that we have firm plans to release filtering in the Projects/Clients sections in future, so I'd recommend signing up to our newsletter in the footer of our homepage (https://resourceguruapp.com/) if you haven't already. That way we can keep you in the loop about new features and other news.

I hope this helps :) Please don't be a stranger if you have any other questions or feedback at any point.

Thanks!

Jane D.
  • Secteur d'activité: Formation professionnelle et coaching

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Value for money and SO easy to use

Publié le 20/07/2021

This has saved us countless hours of email writing and phone calls as our trainers can see their bookings without us having to call or write to them each time something changes. All of our sales and booking team can immediately see who is available for times requested by a client. Our Marketing and Finance departments love the reports and they are so easy to customise.

Avantages

Colour-coded projects, ability to mark projects as confirmed or tentative, able to sync the software to individual calendars, easy to customise reports, everything on one screen, easy to add and customise new resources. I could go on but, this software has grown with our company over the past 4 years and we are all very happy with it.

Inconvénients

The new features that are added are not always in the order we want. For example, it took 4 years for the confirmed/tentative option to be added - a very useful feature for us but I understand that the Resource Guru Team needs to prioritise features based on the overall needs of their customers.