Resource Guru

4,7 (509)
Donnez votre avis !
Logiciel de planning d'équipe basé sur le cloud

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

509 avis

Saturnin
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant Essai gratuit

Logiciel de gestion

Publié le 10/10/2023

Avantages

C'est tres bon logiciel qui permet de fair la gestion des Ressource human.

Inconvénients

Je recommande ce tres bon logiciel au utilisateur. Tres sécurisé

Karl
Karl
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Best SaaS tool we use in our business

Publié le 26/01/2021

Avantages

Resource Guru literally transformed our business. It’s a super simple, yet incredibly powerful scheduling tool. It was very easy to implement and there was no friction onboarding the team. We’ve even setup some automations using their API, which feeds the data into our operational reporting. If you’re looking for a resource management and scheduling tool, look no further than Resource Guru.

Inconvénients

The only thing I would like to see them add is a ‘do this every time’ option when I am asked how to handle a clash, rather than making me choose every time. Our business is such that we have to rearrange the schedule A LOT, and it gets annoying having to select an option over and over when I’m switching people’s schedules and it’s only going to be a temporary clash for 2 seconds. That’s a very small complaint though. Other than that, the software is perfect!

PJ
  • Secteur d'activité : Automatisation industrielle

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Clean, easy to use software with lots of room for growth

Publié le 25/01/2021

Overall, Resource Guru has been a welcome addition to our operational process. I have thoroughly enjoyed using the software so far and it has certainly made things easier on myself and my team. Although I have a long list of things I think the software can improve on, I hope to work with the development team to open a dialogue on these additions. I know that our application for the software may be unique, but I'm sure the developments will be appreciated by others as well.

Avantages

Resource Guru is a very clean-looking software that provides an ease of use unlike I've seen in other products. No training was required to bring my team online with the software, much of it is intuitive. I appreciate the professional look and feel as well as the simplistic interface. Filtering is something that is crucial to our business, and while I love the functionality of it there is definitely room for improvement. Through implementing small workarounds we were able to bring this software online for a team of over 100 field service engineers with very short turnaround (less than three weeks of overlap between the old software and Resource Guru).

Inconvénients

While Resource Guru provides a clean and simple software, at times I find it too simple. There are some features that are built in some places but not others. For example I have the option of custom tags for filtering Resources. I can build out a filter for region, city, desired schedule, skillets, or even favorite food if I want to. However, none of this applies to Projects. I would love to be able to filter projects by region, city, state, or custom tags like skillset and software required. It seems to me that the exact same functionality could be copied and pasted over to Projects.

There are other minor tweaks to be made, like exiting a window. Sometimes I am met with an "are you sure you want to exit" window because I'm currently editing something, but more often than not I am allowed to simply click outside the window or hit escape and all of the editing in progress is lost.

Furthermore, it would be nice to be able to input repeating holidays or events. For example, New Year's Day is always on January 1st. Why do I have to scroll forward and manually input this holiday every year? It would be great to just set it and forget it.

Another addition I would love to see is the ability to mark jobs/projects as tentative or unconfirmed. This could be in the form of a checkbox that adds a gradient to the job so it looks different than the rest. Something simple to differentiate it from confirmed projects is all I'm looking for.

Resource Management

Pourquoi choisir Resource Guru

Resource Guru offers a more professional looking service with the ability for our field engineers to sync their schedule to their own calendar service.

Google Sheets
Ana
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001–5 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 4.0 /10

RESOURCE GURU - ok for small and medium companys and/or not too demanding user

Publié le 07/02/2020

We use it for micro and macro managing of our team. For bigger companies such as ours it is not flexible enough. Reasons as listed above.

Avantages

I LOVE the sayings from the sitting guru on the upper right side on the dashboard.

Inconvénients

I miss certain features or find them not to be optimal for end user:
- Colouring certain project or client, without influencing dashboards in other offices worldwide, who happen to work on the same project or client (if I want to mark it regionally)
- Search function is not successfully applicable (you dont't get clean results, without clutter)
- Not optimal print option for weekly overview (Guru in the middle, format wrong)
- Copy function only with shift key + draging the selected entry to duplicate it somewhere else
- Reports export to excell is not usable without modifying the excell spread sheet
- Complicated weekend bookings

Hi Ana

I'm sorry to hear that you've had some difficulties. I wanted to let you know that we have plans to release custom fields for bookings in future, and this should help you to categorise individual bookings without having to use the "Color by" setting.

When you filter resources you will see all bookings which have been made for them, and we are currently working on a dedicated project/client view to make it even easier to focus in on bookings for specific projects/clients.

Resource Guru was designed to be used as an online tool, so we don't have a print feature right now but we do plan to support printing in future.

I can see you discussed the report downloads with our team and I'd recommend you use the XLSX file rather than the CSV file.

When it comes to booking at the weekend, if your resources aren't normally availability you can create an availability exception as shown here https://bit.ly/31H5S6C You can also flag overtime!

Hope this helps :)

Thanks

Tom
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Brilliant, intuitive platform with top class customer support

Publié le 01/07/2022

It has turned something we used to do slowly and manually into something done in seconds.

Avantages

It looks great, the daily update emails are really helpful, it's very easy to use and the reporting is incredibly useful

Inconvénients

I wish there were more features, especially around putting in (and being able to export) a project timeline with milestones. This would mean you could see the duration of a project and its different phases, then see all the resources booked underneath. I would also love a mobile app!

Smartsheet

Pourquoi choisir Resource Guru

Float's pricing structure is ridiculous - there is no help for a small company

Float

Pourquoi passer à Resource Guru

Resource Guru is intuitive and pleasant to use. it's also much easier and makes more sense.

Hi Tom

Thanks for sharing your feedback! Milestones, project phases and a dedicated mobile app are firm features on our roadmap, so I've made a note to contact you once they get released :)

If there's anything else I can do to help at any point please don't hesitate to reach out!

Simon

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Couldn't run the team without it

Publié le 24/09/2019

Excellent. All our interactions with the team have been fast and successful. They clearly love the product and the work they do.

Avantages

It's fast and intuitive and I am able to see at a glance and report on all of my team's​ assignments and accurately schedule all their time.

Inconvénients

Reporting aspect. Stock reports are good, but would like to be able to drag them into a platform like PowerBI. Potentially via scheduled export to CSV or similar. Would also like some more customisation​ such as more leave types and an option to backup and restore information. Finally, audit tracking - who made what change.

Microsoft Teams et eResource Scheduler

Pourquoi choisir Resource Guru

The tool was only good for scheduling large blocks of time, was slow and cumbersome. This tool is much more dynamic.

Pourquoi passer à Resource Guru

Exact functionality match to requirements. Originally bought for my team​ only, but quickly expanded to the whole department.
Ross
  • Secteur d'activité : Pétrole et énergies

Daily Resource Guru user

Publié le 28/01/2021

As mentioned above, the web based ease of use and reporting functionality make Resource Guru a trusted tool for maintaining and tracking our resource based projects. Highly recommend!

Avantages

My company chose Resource Guru because of the web based interface. We've stayed for the ease of use and robust reporting functionality. We are able to extract daily, monthly, and yearly (or custom) reports and easily create Excel pivot tables for internal analyzing. This feature alone is extremely beneficial to our company.

Inconvénients

No dark theme. It's only a minor thing but would really like to see the quality of life feature added to future versions.

Ben
  • Secteur d'activité : Services environnementaux

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Great resourcing software. So easy to use.

Publié le 22/04/2021

Has helped immensely with staff resourcing and maximising utilisation.

Has helped immensely with staff resourcing and maximising utilisation.

Avantages

The visual interface and ease to move (drag and drop) staff bookings around.

Inconvénients

Not having a search feature within Projects field.

Hi Ben
Thanks for sharing your feedback :) We do have plans to let you reorder your projects in future, but I'm afraid I can't give you an accurate release date for this just yet. In the meantime, you could put numbers at the start of your projects names in order to group them on the schedule.

Please don't be a stranger if there's anything else we can do to help :)

Reshma
  • Secteur d'activité : Relations publiques et communications

SM user

Publié le 30/09/2019

As mentioned I have implement RG to both my previous and current working places. Its easy and simple, no complications, not clumpy.
I use RG on a daily basis to book my whole team's daily tasks.

Avantages

Easy to use, simple for all team members. Looks visibly pleasing.
I have implemented Resource Guru to my previous and current working places.
Very good value for money.

Inconvénients

Needs to have an action for users to click once they have completed the task. I have been waiting for this for a few years now.
Still not very mobile friendly.

monday.com

Pourquoi passer à Resource Guru

It was more beneficial for my team and how we work daily.
Stephanie
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction

Game Changer

Publié le 12/01/2022

Avantages

The ability to schedule out months at a time. Small projects do not get lost in the shuffle of construction projects that go on months at a time where we are constantly pulling on and off of. It is so easy to use and customize. Field staff caught on intuitively and almost immediately.

Inconvénients

I cant think of anything I don't love about RG. I do not use many of the advanced features because we have project management software that gives us reporting.

Calendly et Microsoft Excel

Pourquoi passer à Resource Guru

It seems easiest and most intuitively laid out.
Sonia
Sonia

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Easy to use high level planning tool

Publié le 24/09/2019

Resource Guru allows our company to do long-term high level planning of resource utilisation and provide a guide lead time for sales teams.

Avantages

I've been using Resource Guru since 2013 and it's constantly improving which is good to see. It's easy to use and provides decent reporting.

Inconvénients

I'd like to see public holidays auto populated according to a country of choice and ability to limit daily bookable hours just by a number (e.g. 7.5h) without setting a rigid start / end / lunch break.

Asana

Google Docs
Nancy

Resource Guru Review

Publié le 17/07/2019

Everyone has access to the schedule so each developer or designer not only knows what they're supposed to be working on, but what others are working on. We can schedule months into the future which helps us as we have projects that last months, not weeks.

Avantages

It's easy to use. Everyone can see what's on the schedule or what they are supposed to be working on. I can see how long a project is in our production queue to ascertain when we'll be finished. I can schedule vacations so others know which resources are available on which date.

Inconvénients

The times are sometimes not correct. It seems to think a work day is twelve hours long, instead of eight. It's hard to schedule several projects in the same day. It's easiest to assign a project for the whole day.

Réponse de Resource Guru

Hi Nancy - thanks for your review. I just wanted to question a couple of things you wrote in the Cons section. You said the times are sometimes not correct - I'd love it if you can send us an example so we can troubleshoot it for you - we are not aware of this happening to any of our customers.

You also said, "It seems to think a work day is twelve hours long". I'm not sure where you see this info - it would be good to assist you further with this. By default a day is 8h long, but Normal Availability is totally customisable at a resource level - this is actually a feature we have that other products we've reviewed don't.

Finally you said, "It's hard to schedule several projects in the same day". Again, this is a limitation we found in other products which is why we made it easy to create as many bookings as you liked in a day - to a very granular level eg for as little as 1 minute.

Would love to hear from you ..

Best, Percy

Emma
  • Secteur d'activité : Design

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Amazing software that's incredibly useful for our Studio team

Publié le 24/01/2022

We as a team absloutely love using RG, we use it on a daily basis and it really has transformed the way in which we work as a team, making us more collaborative and organised.

Avantages

Can't believe how cheap this software is and all the built in capabilities! It's great, we are a team of 7 and this has helped us with our project management bookings.

You can clearly see what work is booked in over the weeks/months and allows you easily to move stuff round.

Inconvénients

I would like there to be an option to have specific colours per clients. It would also be good if it retained hours per project. For example we have big animation projects in that are broken down into sketches, moodboard, animation etc and would be good to have some sort of log if the time gets moved.

Hi Emma

Thanks for sharing your feedback when you responded to the survey we recently sent you :) Customisation of the colour palette is firmly on our roadmap, but in the meantime if you have any programming capabilities at your end you can use our API to add custom colours. You can assign your own custom colours via API right now if you'd prefer. You can find all of the API documentation via our Developer Center here https://app.resourceguruapp.com/developers/apps

Also task dependencies are firmly on our roadmap for the future, I'm afraid I can't give you an accurate release date for this just yet; but I'll be sure to keep you updated as soon as there is any news on it.

I hope this helps, but please let me know if there's anything else I can do for you. I'm always happy to help!

Spencer
  • Secteur d'activité : Génie civil
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Great scheduling app for teams

Publié le 24/02/2020

We have a team of 15+ individuals who all have different work/ vacation schedules, commitment levels, and weekly to daily workloads. We use ResourceGuru to organize all of this information into a simple, clean format that is easy to read and quick to update. The main component that we use every week is tracking team member's availability to take on more work (or if they're overloaded and need help). We accomplish this by using the "clients" toggle field, which we set up with levels of availability (Available, Partly Busy, Mostly Busy, and Fully Booked) with colors associated with them (green to red). That way, in one glance, we can see who needs work, and who has too much and could use some help. It's a bit of a work-around, but RG is by far the best platform we've found to accomplish this simple task.

Avantages

The user interface is very intuitive and it is easy to scroll through the entire team's schedule for the week.

Inconvénients

The cost is considerable, but if your team needs something beyond Outlook calendar to view everyone's schedules in one place, it's a great option for that. I wish there was more compatibility between our Outlook calendars and RG though. Often it feels like we need to have duplicate information in both places.

Hi Spencer

Thanks for sharing your review of Resource Guru! I wanted to check in to make sure you knew about the availability bars? It sounds like you're using a workaround to highlight when people are available, but the availability bars will give you excellent visibility of when each of your resources has availability, right there on the schedule. You can learn about using them here: https://help.resourceguruapp.com/en/articles/2942098-using-the-availability-bar

I hope this helps! If you have any questions at any point please don't be a stranger - we're always very keen to help.

Markus
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Ou daily challange for organising and planning multiple teams and projects

Publié le 06/12/2019

As already written before, we are managing several teams and projects with the tool. It is our main tool, to organise the day to day work and do long term planning. We build an interface into our financial tools, to have an automated process to align budgets with the planning!

Avantages

We like the easy to use approach and the overall visibility
Very important is the cooperation and management of a single resource with multiple people. To reduce the risk of double bookings or gaps...

Inconvénients

There is very little what is not optimal. We are happy that overtime is possible now... but maybe a bit more reporting functionality would be good.. not as "extracts" more online!

and if I could whish for something, the integration into JIRA is something we would need!

Hi Markus

Thanks for sharing your review of Resource Guru! I wanted to let you know that you can quickly and easily connect Resource Guru with Jira using our Zapier integration, and you don't need any programming skills to do this :) You can read about using the Zapier integration here https://help.resourceguruapp.com/en/articles/2942116-using-the-resource-guru-zapier-app And you can find the Resource Guru/Jira specific integration page just here: https://zapier.com/apps/jira/integrations/resource-guru

Alternatively we also offer an API which you can use to create an integration if you have some programming capabilities at your end. You can find all of the API documentation via our Developer Center here https://app.resourceguruapp.com/developers/

I hope this helps! Please let me know if there's anything else I can do for you. I'm always happy to help!

Elom
  • Secteur d'activité : Comptabilité

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Resource Guru - RMT

Publié le 11/02/2020

We are trying to ensure all jobs have been staffed. Jobs may have from 1 to 3 people with different experience levels. So far we've staffed the jobs, however we're unable to determine who's overloaded and who isn't.

Avantages

Ease of scheduling and color coding to identify the job owner.

Inconvénients

Differentiating between confirmed file and unconfirmed files;
Unable to sort resources by experience level
Unable to view staff capacity in one shot - We didn't sign up for reports so that may likely be the reason.
Unable to color code by client and also by booker

Hi Elom

Thanks for sharing your review of Resource Guru! I wanted to let you know that you can use custom fields to filter your resources by experience. Here's a walkthrough you might find useful: https://help.resourceguruapp.com/en/articles/2942075-using-custom-fields-to-categorize-resources-by-skills-department-and-more

When it comes to tracking utilisation and capacity, this is all done in the Reports section so you'd need to upgrade to the Blackbelt or Master plan in order to access this information. You can learn more about what the reports have to offer here: https://help.resourceguruapp.com/en/collections/38289-reports

Finally, you can definitely color your bookings by Client or Booker, as well as by Project :) You'll find a walkthrough on using colors here: https://help.resourceguruapp.com/en/articles/2942102-using-colors

I hope this helps! If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to reach out :)

Damien
  • Secteur d'activité : Design graphique

review resource guru

Publié le 18/12/2023

Great tool and handy to make scheduling

Great tool and handy to make scheduling

Avantages

It's a great tool Great tool and handy to make scheduling

Inconvénients

Missing to indicate the jobs that are ready are ready.

Hi Damien

Thanks for sharing your review of Resource Guru!

You mentioned that there's no way to indicate when a job is ready, so I wondered if you were familiar with the difference between confirmed/unconfirmed bookings? If a booking is not yet ready to be confirmed, it can be added as a tentative booking, or added to the waiting list, or it could be pending approval. When bookings are ready to be confirmed, just change the tentative status, approve/decline it, or move it off the waiting list.

These workflows help you and your team to differentiate between confirmed and unconfirmed bookings. You can learn more over in our Help Centre: https://help.resourceguruapp.com/

I hope this helps! If there's anything else we can do for you please don't hesitate to reach out :)

Adile

Resource scheduling never easier

Publié le 09/12/2019

It has make resourcing scheduling so much easier. Staff knows what they are supposed to be working on and managers can plan properly resources and understand conflicts or overtime required to complete projects on time.

Avantages

It is a very easy tool to schedule resources. you can extend tasks across weeks, split tasks, duplicate tasks across different team members. It is visual and easy to use. It allow us to understand who is working on what projects.
You can customise and filter resources by teams and you have a reporting tool where you can see by week how is your resource utilisation.

Inconvénients

the Zoom -+ button will only show present week or next 6 weeks. It would be good if you can select how many weeks you want to see, between 1-6 weeks to visualise on the Schedule tab.
sometimes when adding many tasks on a day for one resource, you create overtime unnecessarily it would be good to have a button/option to distribute same amount of time to all the tasks for a day, taking the amount of hours the resource works a day.
Reporting- when reporting who is working on what project, it would be useful to have the percentages of time spent on each project.

Float

value for money
Simon
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité

Easy-to-use, convenient scheduling software

Publié le 20/10/2021

We schedule all our daily tasks with Resource Guru.

We schedule all our daily tasks with Resource Guru.

+ flexible scheduling features
+ clear and easily readable UI

Inconvénients

- if a day has 8h30m available, and 8h15m are scheduled, and another task is added with a 30m length, it shows up as "30m on waiting list and 15m free" - in my opinion, it would make more sense to show up as "15m on waiting list and 0m free"

Hi Simon

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us :) When it comes to Overtime or Waiting list bookings, it isn't possible to have bookings partially on the waiting list as it would also be hard to display it on the Schedule. But in the meantime, you can add elastic overtime if needed, and drag the slider for overtime to 0 if the time should not be marked as overtime, but needs to extend availability. You can find more details in our help centre article here: https://help.resourceguruapp.com/en/articles/2942105-elastic-overtime

I hope this helps to clarify things for you, but please let me know if you have any further questions and I'll be more than happy to help.

Steve
Steve
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

An adequate calendaring tool for resource management

Publié le 19/10/2019

We use Resource Guru to manage the utilization/booking of our research facilities. This works well for us as we have a small number of facilities we manage. I cannot offer a recommendation for/against this project for large numbers of resources (>10) as it might be cumbersome at that point. For our limited resource pool, it works well.

Avantages

The interface is simple to use and understand with respect to resource availability and conflict. It serves its purpose well.

Inconvénients

New feature rollout is buggy. When I switched between the "beta" ("new") experience back to the classic, I received a nagging email from the company telling me I had recently logged in using the "classic" experience and it would eventually be discontinued, and that I should try out the "new" experience. This product is basically a shared calendar, and while it offers reporting that is a hybrid somewhere between Microsoft Outlook and Project, it's a bit too pushy with respect to new features.

Hi Steve

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts on Resource Guru! I'm sorry that you felt our message regarding the new schedule was a bit pushy or potentially buggy. We needed to share this message because the old schedule will shortly be retired, and we didn't want people to be taken by surprise by that. As long as you click the cross to close the message, it won't reappear for you.

I also wanted to take the opportunity to reassure you about the new schedule. It's a vast improvement on the old one - it's been completely rebuilt from the ground up to provide lightning fast scheduling, infinite scrolling, lots of enhancements including elastic overtime, and it's just as stable for incredibly large teams as it is for very small ones.

I hope this helps, but if you have any other feedback or questions we'd love to hear from you!

Matthew
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés

Resource Guru - How its helped the day-to-day operation

Publié le 17/12/2019

Overall it's been a great experience and helped me and my team better operate our day-to-day tasks and ability to manage our staff and projects.

It's a tool I've used for a few years now and do not see us looking back.

Avantages

Ease of use - loved the beta version and very happy that is now the standard. Easy to update multiple days on the fly and saves as you go.

Great feature of saving teams/groups so I can see a quick look without having to multi click.

Inconvénients

Only thing I can say is I wish there was a better way to export reports from the software, possibly export into excel where I can print out the relevant information.

Réponse de Resource Guru

Thanks Matt - Did you realise you can download reports as an excel file. https://help.resourceguruapp.com/en/articles/2942087-using-the-downloaded-reports

Hope that makes your life easier :)

Cheers, Percy

Amanda
  • Secteur d'activité : Événementiel

Resource Guru

Publié le 03/08/2021

Really enjoyed it, easy system to work on very self explanatory

Really enjoyed it, easy system to work on very self explanatory

Avantages

Friendly, very easy to use, and adaptable to my needs. Really enjoy the new things that come out regularly

Integration with other apps
No undo feature

Hi Amanda

Thanks for leaving your review of Resource Guru :) I wanted to let you know that an undo button is very firmly on our roadmap for the future. I also wanted to mention that you can indeed connect Resource Guru with the other tools you use to run your business. You can build custom integrations using our API if you have some programming capabilities at your end. You can find all of the API documentation just here https://resourceguruapp.com/docs/api.

We also offer a Zapier integration which lets you connect Resource Guru with more than 3,000 other tools, without the need for any programming skills. You can read about using the Zapier integration here https://help.resourceguruapp.com/en/articles/2942116-using-the-resource-guru-zapier-app

Eric
  • Secteur d'activité : Génie civil

Great Tool

Publié le 12/01/2021

it have been very positive. I implemented this across or company to get some visibility on our resource allocation. it have worked well and is not very expensive.

Avantages

very easy to use and the calander view is great give me a sense of what is going on 2, 3, 4 weeks out.

Inconvénients

would like to have a feature that allows the employee to be able to mark a task or a project complete, which would than send a notification back to me or the PM that they are available to do additional works.

Float et monday.com

Pourquoi passer à Resource Guru

functionality, easy of use than the price.
Nikki

• Support client

A great way of organising your day

Publié le 15/01/2018

Avantages

That you can easily move jobs around if they need to change and can book off holiday time and meeting time so that you don't overbook yourself.

Inconvénients

The waiting time bit could be better if time is overbooked - doesn't allow for different lengths of working days.

Hi Nikki,

Thanks for sharing your review of Resource Guru! I wanted to let you know that you can most definitely customise the availability of each of your resources on a daily basis - not every day has to have the same availability.

You can set resources normal availability (which is the availability which repeats on a weekly basis) and you can also create availability exceptions if you need to make a temporary change to someone's normal availability.

You might find this article on resource availability useful https://help.resourceguruapp.com/customer/portal/articles/2162590

I hope this helps, but please get in touch if you have any questions. We're always happy to help!

Sudip
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001–5 000 employés

Resource Guru: An Easy-to-Use Resource Management Tool

Publié le 02/03/2023

Overall, my experience with Resource Guru was positive. The software was easy to use, intuitive, and provided me with a powerful suite of tools to help me manage my team's resources.

Avantages

I liked the fact that Resource Guru was incredibly easy to use and allowed me to quickly and intuitively manage my team's resources. The software also allowed me to easily customize the way I view and organize resource data, which was very useful for staying organized.

Inconvénients

One thing I disliked about Resource Guru was that it had a limited selection of integrations. This made it difficult for me to connect the software to other applications I used for project management. Additionally, there were some features that I had to pay extra for, which I felt was not ideal.