Resource Guru

Logiciel de planning d'équipe basé sur le cloud

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

441 avis

Gurvinder
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501-1 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

"Best tool for organized things"

Publié le 30/11/2022

Avantages

Very easy to use and easy to understand. This tool keep track of my work everytime and what's in list next tell everything. I enjoy this tool on regular basis. This tool tell me my schedule before one day. It has also a best and fast customer service. Split booking is very handy as well.

Inconvénients

I never face any problem with this awsome tool.  Best tool of resoursing software. I want to add one thing that it has no undo button if I click booking wrongly otherwise everything great.

Bill

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Simple and to the point - Resource Gu does the one thing we need most, and it does it...

Publié le 26/04/2021

It has been a significant enhancement o our workflow. Our prior use of our CRM system to do what Resource Guru does was costing us at least a full day per week. Now we get it all done in an hour our tow.

Avantages

Simplicity and focus. Resource Guru solves one problem, a problem that is key to our business - which is project resource assignment and scheduling. It does it quickly, and easily. Our prior tool required us to understand a complex CRM system with multiple interrelated functions. Resource Guru gives us the availability, assignment and schedule tools we need to deliver our projects without needless overhead.

Inconvénients

I would like more user defined fields when we assign a resource to a project. We assign a project sales phase type to each project, and we assign an individual billing rate to each resource, which can be different for each day of the project. We currently do that using a strict taxonomy in the "Notes" field and them use an Excel macro to parse that information out for sales and revue forecasting. While this doe take a bit of management and programming magic - it is still orders fo magnitude less complicated that it was previously when we managed this data in our CRM system. Having those filed would just make our lives all that much simpler.

Utilisateur vérifié

• Support client

Great product but no development

Publié le 30/11/2015

Whilst it Guru is a promising, flexible and easy to use product it really is just bare bones at the moment and they have failed to deliver any additional functionality since launch despite increasing pricing.

The forums are filled with requests and suggestions for highly useful add-ons and improvements that always receive the same answer "It's on the road map but we are working on other aspects of development". However, there have been no new releases and even the highly anticipated Vacation and Leave function slated for October 2015 has not actually been delivered. In fact the only thing that has changed is a change in pricing model that has upped the cost of the product.

So, to conclude, even though Resource Guru has great potential the increased cost combined with a complete lack of development and capacity for integration make it a waste of time and money. Sad really because conceptually it is a fantastic product.

Réponse de Resource Guru Traduire en français

Thanks for the review Ossian! While I understand your frustration at the low frequency of new feature releases recently I'd like to correct you on a few things. It's not true that we have failed to deliver anything since launch—for more information on our product updates you can go to the "Product Updates" section of our blog http://blog.resourceguruapp.com/category/product-updates/. We are sorry that our leave management feature is not yet live but it is a large and complex upgrade to Resource Guru and we want to ensure it is all perfect before we release it. We hate the idea of our users doing our testing for us.

Although we haven't directly integrated with any apps yet, we have developed webhooks (found in your account settings) which deliver realtime updates enabling you to create many DIY integrations using services like Zapier. We also have an advanced API (more details can be found at https://developers.resourceguruapp.com/). We want to wait until the product is slightly more evolved before we start working on integrations and the work we've done to date will put us in a very good position to do so when the time comes.

Lastly, I noticed that you only gave our customer support 2 stars. We pride ourselves on giving excellent customer support to all our customers and the team will be very disappointed to hear this. Apart from reading comments about features being on the roadmap (while you may find this frustrating, we are only trying to be honest and not make promises we can't keep), was there anything else about our customer service that you found inadequate?

Once again, thanks for the review and I hope we can bring a smile to your face in the future as we release more features.

Andrew

Does everything we want

Publié le 21/11/2022

Very positive

Avantages

A very easy to use and intuitive piece of software. Easy to plan a schedule months in advance and keep on top of near-constant changes that our industry throws at us.

Inconvénients

We don't use the calendar synch as it caused problems I think because we are still running an older version of Outlook. We are in the process of switching to 365 so will try again.

Hi Andrew

Thanks for sharing your feedback :)
Please feel free to get in touch with us if you continue to having problems with your 2-way Outlook Calendar sync after you've updated your system, we'll be keen to help however we can to get you up and running with this amazing feature :)

In the meantime, if there's anything else I can do to help please just let me know.

Isabella

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Extremely handy software, easy to use, visibly appealing, great to manage and schedule.

Publié le 25/11/2019

Positive, I do enjoy managing RG for our company. My company want us to migrate and start using the schedule planned for Office 365, but I had to push back and explain that this software is up to date, already does everything we need it too and Office 365 still has a long way to go before we can use it for what we want. It's safe to stick with RG that we know how to work, we know what it does and what i can't do and it works, no need to change something that isnt broken.

Avantages

I like the appearance of the software - its clear, self explanatory, easy to navigate, see the bigger picture to jiggle schedule resource about, etc.

I like how easy and quickly the support team are there to assist when needed.

I like how it shows you who has booked what and the daily reminders via email of what is coming up, etc.

Inconvénients

It isn't a negative but I would like to have a scheduling log, to see at what time and date did someone book a slot onto the schedule. I manage the Creative Studio, depending how many campaigns and the urgency in hitting these deadlines, I need to keep track of the entire departments availability, knowing when i can move things around in order to deliver last min projects. Only myself should have booking access, but I currently share it with Creative Directors, so they can schedule in my absence, but I can't see when they have booked them in so i can keep track. Is this something you could implement, please? Thanks,

Microsoft 365

Pourquoi passer à Resource Guru

Office 365 is still a very new software that requires lots of updates and features adding to it, that yourselves already provide.

Hi Isabella

Thanks for the great review - I'm so pleased to hear that you're enjoying Resource Guru :) I'm pleased to say that an activity log is very firmly on our roadmap, and I've made a note to contact you as soon as this is available. You can also keep up to date with new features by signing up to our Newsletter at the bottom of our homepage - https://resourceguruapp.com/

I hope this helps but please don't hesitate to reach out if there's ever anything we can do for you :)

Happy scheduling!

Marc

Kudos

Publié le 10/11/2019

As a small, but growing organization, we were having trouble measuring how our creative resources were being allocated. Resource Guru quickly solved that problem.

Avantages

The software was very easy to implement and even easier to use. The reports page provides a great, visual presentation of our creative department's utilization for the week. Until we started using the software, we were unable to track enough data to inform a successful creative resource meeting. Now we have visibility into the upcoming weeks which has significantly decreased our dependence on freelance talent.

Inconvénients

The waiting list and overtime feature can be a little confusing. The hours don't get added to resource bookings and increase the utilization percentage. It would be great if the overtime hours pushed the utilization percentage over 100% to clearly highlight over-allocated resources.

Smartsheet et Microsoft Excel

Pourquoi passer à Resource Guru

Using Excel and Smartsheet required too much effort and the Project Managers would not be able to effectively track changes in resource allocations.

Hi Marc

Thanks for taking the time to share your review! I just wanted to touch base on your request for utilisation to show at more than 100%. It's not possible to book someone for more than 100% of their time - our booking clash warning system prevents this to help ensure you always meet your deadlines, and without burning out your team. But if you want to overbook resources, you can do this by adding bookings with overtime, and overtime hours will be itemised in the "Overtime" column on the Reports, so it's easy to see where your team are overstretched.

I hope this helps to clarify things but please let us know if you ever have any questions - we're always very happy to help!

Warwick
  • Secteur d'activité : Administration publique
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001-5 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Easy to use resource scheduling

Publié le 28/07/2022

We had major problems with our existing tools being over complicated when we really needed a simple solution. Resource Guru ticked all our boxes and staff found it really simple to use.

Avantages

Simple easy to use and great user interface

Inconvénients

Some features are global and can't be switched off.

Marina
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Great tool for resource planning

Publié le 13/02/2022

Overall, RG was a game-changer for us. Since we have implemented it, we got a better overview of our projects and became able to plan ahead and more long-term.

Avantages

The product is very easy to use, intuitive, and fast. We love the ability to zoom in and out and have different views of our timeline.

Inconvénients

What I (currently) miss most is the ability to quickly update the schedule. For example, to select multiple "tasks" for one employee and move them 1 or more days forward, in other words, to shift or postpone someone's entire schedule. We change schedules quite frequently so it would be easier for us to have this enabled. But I've heard that this would be possible down the road.

Toggl Track

Pourquoi passer à Resource Guru

We wanted something specific for resource planning, not for task management, and the others we considered were more leaning toward task management.
Steve
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

An adequate calendaring tool for resource management

Publié le 19/10/2019

We use Resource Guru to manage the utilization/booking of our research facilities. This works well for us as we have a small number of facilities we manage. I cannot offer a recommendation for/against this project for large numbers of resources (>10) as it might be cumbersome at that point. For our limited resource pool, it works well.

Avantages

The interface is simple to use and understand with respect to resource availability and conflict. It serves its purpose well.

Inconvénients

New feature rollout is buggy. When I switched between the "beta" ("new") experience back to the classic, I received a nagging email from the company telling me I had recently logged in using the "classic" experience and it would eventually be discontinued, and that I should try out the "new" experience. This product is basically a shared calendar, and while it offers reporting that is a hybrid somewhere between Microsoft Outlook and Project, it's a bit too pushy with respect to new features.

Hi Steve

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts on Resource Guru! I'm sorry that you felt our message regarding the new schedule was a bit pushy or potentially buggy. We needed to share this message because the old schedule will shortly be retired, and we didn't want people to be taken by surprise by that. As long as you click the cross to close the message, it won't reappear for you.

I also wanted to take the opportunity to reassure you about the new schedule. It's a vast improvement on the old one - it's been completely rebuilt from the ground up to provide lightning fast scheduling, infinite scrolling, lots of enhancements including elastic overtime, and it's just as stable for incredibly large teams as it is for very small ones.

I hope this helps, but if you have any other feedback or questions we'd love to hear from you!

Harinda
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51-200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Resource Guru with IT and IT Services Company

Publié le 16/01/2023

As a user it's good.

Avantages

Resource management is really a top priority when it comes to IT companies or IT services, resource guru is providing easy resource planning and tracking solution with the interaction analytical baseboards.

Inconvénients

Resource Guru can improve the level of keeping employee details.

Russ
  • Secteur d'activité : Appareils médicaux

Awesome Tool for Resource Management

Publié le 01/03/2021

We moved from a home-grown Excel sheet to Resource Guru and it has made a HUGE improvement in employee satisfaction, clarity of assignments, and projecting resource constraints and availability.

Avantages

Easy to use! Straight-forward user interface.

Inconvénients

I would love to see an easy way to see date/time of when an entry was placed on the schedule and who placed it there. It would be nice to have an "audit" trail of what changed, when, and by whom.

Hi Russ

Thanks for sharing your feedback :) We don't currently support a timesheets feature, but this is firmly on our roadmap for the future.
In the meantime you might be able to create your own DIY activity log by sending changes in your account to a spreadsheet using Zapier. You can read about using the Zapier integration here https://help.resourceguruapp.com/en/articles/2942116-using-the-resource-guru-zapier-app

I hope this helps, but please let me know if there's anything else I can do for you. I'm always happy to help!

Ross

Daily Resource Guru user

Publié le 28/01/2021

As mentioned above, the web based ease of use and reporting functionality make Resource Guru a trusted tool for maintaining and tracking our resource based projects. Highly recommend!

Avantages

My company chose Resource Guru because of the web based interface. We've stayed for the ease of use and robust reporting functionality. We are able to extract daily, monthly, and yearly (or custom) reports and easily create Excel pivot tables for internal analyzing. This feature alone is extremely beneficial to our company.

Inconvénients

No dark theme. It's only a minor thing but would really like to see the quality of life feature added to future versions.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

An option for time, cost, manhour management for small-medium scope

Publié le 20/08/2021

Generally no issue if the scope is small to medium. larger scope requiring links to many other apps may take time to sync.

Avantages

Intuitively easy to use, good usage of colors to present a quick glance of resource versus objectives deliverables

Inconvénients

Integration with existing calendars, tools may not be smooth and sometimes not synced.

Trello, Microsoft Teams et monday.com

Pourquoi passer à Resource Guru

Good usage of colors to present information quickly

Hi there

Thanks for sharing your review of Resource Guru :)

I wanted to let you know that our calendar sync feature is currently a one way sync, but we do have firm plans to support 2 way syncing in the future. Once 2 way syncing is released, you should find it easy to keep external calendar events synced in Resource Guru. Can I suggest that you sign up for our newsletter in the footer of our homepage if you haven't already - http://resourceguruapp.com. That way we can keep you in the loop about new features and other news.

I hope this comes as good news! If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to reach out and we'll be very happy to help.

Nancy
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels

Resource Guru Review

Publié le 17/07/2019

Everyone has access to the schedule so each developer or designer not only knows what they're supposed to be working on, but what others are working on. We can schedule months into the future which helps us as we have projects that last months, not weeks.

Avantages

It's easy to use. Everyone can see what's on the schedule or what they are supposed to be working on. I can see how long a project is in our production queue to ascertain when we'll be finished. I can schedule vacations so others know which resources are available on which date.

Inconvénients

The times are sometimes not correct. It seems to think a work day is twelve hours long, instead of eight. It's hard to schedule several projects in the same day. It's easiest to assign a project for the whole day.

Réponse de Resource Guru Traduire en français

Hi Nancy - thanks for your review. I just wanted to question a couple of things you wrote in the Cons section. You said the times are sometimes not correct - I'd love it if you can send us an example so we can troubleshoot it for you - we are not aware of this happening to any of our customers.

You also said, "It seems to think a work day is twelve hours long". I'm not sure where you see this info - it would be good to assist you further with this. By default a day is 8h long, but Normal Availability is totally customisable at a resource level - this is actually a feature we have that other products we've reviewed don't.

Finally you said, "It's hard to schedule several projects in the same day". Again, this is a limitation we found in other products which is why we made it easy to create as many bookings as you liked in a day - to a very granular level eg for as little as 1 minute.

Would love to hear from you ..

Best, Percy

Piper
  • Secteur d'activité : Services environnementaux

Perfect for small business

Publié le 21/02/2022

Overall we love it and it works perfectly for our small company (i.e., 35 people)

Avantages

The software is intuitive and very useful for scheduling people to travel on projects, indicate time off, and let people know where you are each day.

Inconvénients

I don't like that you can't organize your resources on your own. They are all alphabetical so we have to put the same letter at the beginning of each person in a group so they are grouped together on the schedule. Not a huge deal but seems a little odd for that the be the default and can't change it.

Hi Piper

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us! We do have plans to let you reorder your resources in future, so I've made a note to contact you as soon as this is available.

In the meantime there are a couple of options. You can use custom fields and filters to display only the resources you're interested in. This is great if you want to focus in on specific teams, for example. You can read more about using custom fields here https://help.resourceguruapp.com/en/articles/2942058-using-custom-fields-to-categorize-resources-by-skills-department-and-more And learn about filtering resources here https://help.resourceguruapp.com/en/articles/2942088-filtering-resources

The alternative option to put numbers at the start of your resource's names in order to group them on the schedule you currently use already and I hope it helps for now!

If there's anything else I can do to help at any point please just let me know!

Spencer
  • Secteur d'activité : Génie civil
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Great scheduling app for teams

Publié le 24/02/2020

We have a team of 15+ individuals who all have different work/ vacation schedules, commitment levels, and weekly to daily workloads. We use ResourceGuru to organize all of this information into a simple, clean format that is easy to read and quick to update. The main component that we use every week is tracking team member's availability to take on more work (or if they're overloaded and need help). We accomplish this by using the "clients" toggle field, which we set up with levels of availability (Available, Partly Busy, Mostly Busy, and Fully Booked) with colors associated with them (green to red). That way, in one glance, we can see who needs work, and who has too much and could use some help. It's a bit of a work-around, but RG is by far the best platform we've found to accomplish this simple task.

Avantages

The user interface is very intuitive and it is easy to scroll through the entire team's schedule for the week.

Inconvénients

The cost is considerable, but if your team needs something beyond Outlook calendar to view everyone's schedules in one place, it's a great option for that. I wish there was more compatibility between our Outlook calendars and RG though. Often it feels like we need to have duplicate information in both places.

Hi Spencer

Thanks for sharing your review of Resource Guru! I wanted to check in to make sure you knew about the availability bars? It sounds like you're using a workaround to highlight when people are available, but the availability bars will give you excellent visibility of when each of your resources has availability, right there on the schedule. You can learn about using them here: https://help.resourceguruapp.com/en/articles/2942098-using-the-availability-bar

I hope this helps! If you have any questions at any point please don't be a stranger - we're always very keen to help.

George

Resource Guru Overall Review

Publié le 12/07/2021

Overall a great app. Has certainly improved my time management abover all else. This app really enables me to keep on track of my workload and stay organised in the fast paced agency. Very useful indeed and couldnt work without it.

Avantages

As an account executive for a design agency, being able to shcedule resource is a key part of my daily activites. RG is super easy to navigate and makes scheduling my work really efficient. I use it every day and it makes my work management a whole lot easier. An email first thing in the morning shows what I have scheduled for the day so I can be prepared for the days bookings. The dashboard also enables me to see what Ive got in for the day which is great. I can easily cancel, edit and add new bookings with just a couple of clicks. Using the different colour schemes also enables me to see who on my team has bookings so if i ever need to edit a booking, I kow who to speak too on my team. Overall, I would highly recommend this app too anyone as its super intuitive and no training is really needed! Perfect for anyone in client services.

Inconvénients

Nothing to improve from my point of view. I havent used all the features off the app so no comments on ways to improve.

Paula
  • Secteur d'activité : Services environnementaux

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Provides Great Resource Management!

Publié le 20/09/2019

With many staff members doing field work, Resource Guru helps greatly with schedule planning and tracking where staff are at any given time.

Avantages

This software is easy to learn and use. We can see the availability of resources at a glance, and it's simple to make any edits to current entries as needed. The option to add personal photos for resources is fun to use and adds a bit of personalization to each resource.

Inconvénients

When choosing a date to enter information, we need to scroll over the calendar instead of clicking, because clicking on dates will automatically trigger a window for entering new information.

Kathryn
  • Secteur d'activité : Biotechnologie
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

We got more than what we expected!

Publié le 28/05/2021

We've solved our equipment booking issue and couldn't be happier!

Avantages

The interface is intuitive and easy to adopt into our daily routine. Our company has a collection of instruments that were being double booked or under utilized, because our previous scheduling method was murky and unclear. Now, we've avoided double bookings and can complete client work more efficiently.

The most exciting thing about this software is that we keep finding ways to enhance our understanding of our operations (materials and labor costs, in particular) as we use the software. This will help us not only get client work done on time, but give us a more accurate representation of overall project costs.

Inconvénients

I would like a feature that allows us to upload a protocol or document to the booking.

Hi Kathryn

Thanks for sharing your feedback :) It's not currently possible to host your documents in Resource Guru but we do have plans to let you do this in future. In the meantime, you could host your documents online somewhere like Google Drive, then add the direct link to the relevant booking/resource/project/client in Resource Guru. All links in Resource Guru are clickable, so with just one click your team will be able to see the documents you want to share with them.

Pedro

Resource Management Made Easy

Publié le 24/09/2019

Overall the solution is very robust and solid at what it does. It has been used for over 5+ years and does it job well. I would like to see a bit more is product feature evolution in terms of workflow management/triggers as mentioned.

Avantages

The filtering capabilities allows different user roles to manage their teams easily and also find relevant skills in the agency. Many people have hidden skills and talents and having them searchable allows us to tap into these.

Inconvénients

I would like to see more API integration efforts made into other applications.
I would like to see workflow triggers to handle people picking up work (validation) or not picking up work because they haven't been briefed in (trigger notification to manager) to help actually manage the validation of the acceptable of work by the individuals instead of having to follow up. This would remove a lot of chasing and admin.

Brittany

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Resource Guru is amazing!

Publié le 20/09/2019

Avantages

This program has been a vital part of out organization. I use this every day to schedule all of our resources for all of our projects and even PTO. We then download this information and use it to help forecast our revenue. It is incredibly easy to use and manipulate. The Beta is amazing!

Inconvénients

I would like it if you could add a rate to each booking. That would make it easier to forecast revenue. Other than that, the product is great!

Alan
  • Secteur d'activité : Design

A Helping Hand

Publié le 22/02/2021

Resource Guru is great really help keep on top managing your workflow.

Avantages

Easy to use, helpfully displays list of tasks for the day and week. easy to amended if the work flow changes, and keep track of work done and what is lined up next.

Inconvénients

The only con that comes to mind is that unless you have schedule open in Brower your are not notified is anything is add or removed on the day you are work.

Hi Alan

Thanks for sharing your feedback when you responded to the survey we recently sent you :) We have firm plans to release an enhanced notification system in future, but in the meantime if you'd like emails to be sent more frequently you could setup DIY notifications using our Zapier integration. You can read about using the Zapier integration here https://help.resourceguruapp.com/en/articles/2942116-using-the-resource-guru-zapier-app
I'm not sure which email client you use, but as an example, you can find the triggers and actions available between Resource Guru and Gmail here https://zapier.com/apps/gmail/integrations/resource-guru.

I hope this helps, but please let me know if there's anything else we can do for you. I'm always happy to help!

Fauzi
  • Secteur d'activité : Production audiovisuelle

Resource Guru Makes My Daily Life Easier

Publié le 22/04/2020

Avantages

I really love that it'll remind me what my schedule is like the night before I sleep. I feel at ease before I go to bed :) thank you!

Inconvénients

I am not toop sure if there is such a feature already. However, it'll be best if I can match my personal calendars on match on Resourece Guru as well. I am an influencer and a writer. Therefore my hectic schedules may clash in and outside of work.

Hi Fauzi,

thanks for sharing your feedback! You could subscribe to your Resource Guru bookings from your external calendar if you'd like to, because we currently offer a one way calendar sync feature which lets you send your Resource Guru bookings to an external calendar such as Outlook - you can find a walkthrough here: https://help.resourceguruapp.com/en/articles/2942091-syncing-resource-guru-events-with-your-calendar

I hope this helps to clarify things for you, but please let me know if you have any further questions and I'll be more than happy to help.

Melissa

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Easy to onboard and easier to use!

Publié le 13/08/2019

Resource Guru helps our agency see availability of resources to ensure we are allocating projects efficiently. Without it, we were running blindly and were hoping that team members would speak up when they were too busy or too idle. Now, we can see this ourselves (days in advance) and prevent talented employees from going unused.

- Color coding clients
- Being able to manually adjust hours/availability per resource
- Limiting permissions per user
- Adding in when employees are OOO
- Search feature to check skill sets and who has worked on which client before
- Saving searches so we can quickly view groupings of employees

Inconvénients

- I wish there was a way to search bookings for key words
- It's unfortunate that this tool doesn't link up with our PM tool, Asana
- There's no 'undo' button if you accidentally click and drag a booking unknowingly

Kevin
  • Secteur d'activité : Médias de diffusion

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Great for organizing teams of people and the resources they use

Publié le 05/02/2020

A vast improvement to the spreadsheet our organization used to use to schedule employees

Avantages

User interface very easy to use, filtering options (for example showing only people, resources or any combination desired) very helpful, great way to see your whole team's at-a-glance schedule

Inconvénients

external calendar (ie Outlook) integration could be improved. Booking holiday for multiple people/resources at once very easy, wish that functionality could be extended to non-holiday bookings