Ecquire

Sales productivity tool that lets you manage your CRM.

Rapport qualité-prix
5/5
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application

Filtrer

Taille de l'entreprise
Secteur d'activité
Classer par

5 avis

Craig P.
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51-200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans

• Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great time-saver, get it to protect your intellectual property

Publié le 01/02/2018

Absolutely worth every penny I spend- this product saves me from having to do at least an hour of stupid data entry work every week. If you believe that customer and prospect data is an important part of your company's intellectual property, this tool will make it more likely that you capture that data instead of keeping it locked away in your employees' personal LinkedIn accounts.

Avantages

Have you ever had to manually create a new Lead or Contact in Salesforce to drive a sales cycle forward based off of conversations you have with people in LinkedIn? This tool makes that go away and it makes it possible to quickly add LinkedIn messages to CRM with the click of a button.

Tal raviv

Note globale

Amazing support...very accessible team from CEO to developers

Publié le 03/01/2013

Their developers will sit with you on skype to make sure everything is working perfectly and keep you personally updated on fixes and new features you request. I've never seen anything like this.

This is my new favorite tool. So simple... saves me so much headache that I know my team is using it and my SalesForce database is actually accurate and means something.

Utilisateur vérifié

• Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

LinkedIn tracking made easy

Publié le 26/03/2019

This has helped us reduce our manual data entry of leads from LinkedIn to CRM.

Avantages

Makes it easy to push data from LinkedIn to our CRM. Made our work lot more easier compared to the manual work.

Inconvénients

Product User interface has to be improved.

Pdejoe

Note globale

No more disruption to my workflow

Publié le 03/01/2013

Ecquire let's me focus on what I want to do and where I want to work without having to tab into Mailchimp, Highrise and Salesforce to add contacts. Saves me at least an hour every day. It's the reason why we started the company.

Becky

Great product

Publié le 04/01/2013

Easy to use and it works! Saves me so much time and my CRM is accurate and up to date.