179 avis

8x8 Virtual Office

Service téléphonique VoIP professionnel hébergé

3,9 /5 (179 avis) Donnez votre avis !
Note globale

Best VoIP

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 10/12/2016
Provenance de l'avis : GetApp

We have started a landscape and hardscape business in Houston recently. Just a small family owned organization with big dreams. In researching a phone option, I found 8X8 to be the exact match that we were looking for. The cost was low and keeps us going, but the features are the best. In the world of cellular phones, I have a personalized 8X8 auto-attendant message answering calls, and with a press of one button, customers and vendors get connected to the person or department that they need. No more answering and hanging around the phone at the office. Voice mail messages are emailed to me. I can listen and forward the voice mail to whom I need to handle the situation. They don't have to dial in or anything. The message is an attachment. Also, I get to set business hours, set messages, and control the phone system from an app and the website. The app also allows me to answer the lines and monitor things from anywhere with internet service or cellular internet. A great option and system for my company and I.

Avantages

Ease of use, and I can adapt it to my needs whenever I want. The list is long: Record your voice mail message for different situations. Set your auto attendant to direct calls to your employees. Voice mail messages emailed to you. Forward voice mail through email. Make changes through the app or online. Answer your phone thorough the app...You don't have to be in the office to answer the office phone. We have bus, ness cards with one number and let the auto attendant direct the call. Best cost I found for office systems. And you can expand it.

Inconvénients

I have found none. The system works great and gives me access to things like voice mail messages emailed to me. So, I can listen to voice mail right then and there. No need to call in and punch numbers to get a voice mail message.

Jahiezer I.
Traduire en français

the ofice is any place in the world with this app

Publié le 27/06/2018

Avantages

It is very helpful, i work with people in diferents place in my contry and allover the world, with this app bussines not only become more eassier, also become more productive and successful. The UI make you want to married te app and the features that they provied you are just the one me and my team need

Inconvénients

They have a lot to immproved in some OS like android or linux, in this OS the app go into bugs and some features stop working, things that do not happent in IOS, and the support center can not solve this issues. Another thing that is menor but still i think is a problem is the fac taht they shot down the fax feature, ok i understand that fax are becoming obsolet but when you work with people in diferents areas that tool is very time saver

Traduire en français

Quickly improving to be a solid calling tool

Publié le 18/01/2019

Avantages

8x8 checks all the basic boxes. It's easy to use for people who don't want to spend a lot of time getting to know the bells and whistles, but powerful enough to meet the needs to super users. Cross-platform functionality is good and the experience between desktop/mobile has recently been brought into alignment with updates 8x8 has made. The company clearly cares about it's customers too as they are happy to come onsite for training and driving user adoption.

Inconvénients

While the applications have drastically improved, a few small and large things annoy users. First, some of the interface screens still have not been updated to a high-definition visual, resulting in certain screens (like the login screen) leaving the application feeling out-dated and slightly disjointed. Second, and perhaps the biggest concern, is call quality can sometimes suffer, even with an excellent internet connection. If users experience a call breaking up, they are inclined to default back to personal phone lines and bypass 8x8 to ensure a solid call experience. This quickly erodes confidence that 8x8 can deliver a seamless call. To be fair, the call quality has been improving drastically and this issue plagues the mobile app less and less.

Dallas M.

8x8 works great for an ip phone client

Publié le 06/03/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Works well to manage and make calls from my computer, nice that I can connect it to my actual deskphone or just use the internet to make calls all from my work number. The mobile android app was not as easy to use and receive calls on.

Avantages

I use the computer app to manage my phone calls and texts from my work number. It works as needed, and it's nice that I can even text from there too.

Inconvénients

I downloaded the app to my phone to make calls from my work number using my cell phone, and when receiving and making calls from there, I had multiple people tell me they couldn't hear me, and then I will hang up and call again using my cell phone's default dialer, and it's better. The mobile app had some other small hangups, ended up deleting it and just using the computer program while at my desk.

Sheryl B.
Secteur d'activité: Vente au détail
Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés

Reliable

Publié le 08/02/2020

Reliable
Easy to use and maintain
Easy to add and remove users as well

Inconvénients

The call queue gets stuck sometimes and it shows a call on hold for like 15 minutes even when there's no one in the queue. I wish I could control the volume of just the ringer and also modify the ringtones. I wish the caller ID would show the name as well as the number. It would be nice if I could make the page slimmer, I like to keep it on the right side monitor and all the way to the right so I can also have an internet window open but it will not allow me to make the window less than 5 inches wide.

Taylor B.
Secteur d'activité: Marketing et publicité
Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur
Traduire en français

Works fine but terrible support.

Publié le 25/06/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Not a great company to deal with, look elsewhere.

Avantages

The phone system did what it was supposed to do and was relatively easy to configure despite a somewhat outdated looking interface and backend.

Inconvénients

Custom support is really poor with this company. I would spend your money elsewhere with someone that takes care of paying customers.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 2.0/10

Jarmi I.
Traduire en français

get in touch with all coworkers and clients faster than ever

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 30/06/2018

Avantages

Before i started to use this app i haved a slow perfomance when i try to keeped in touch with my team becouse we live in diferent areas, but when we find this app, things change, now we can keep in touch all the time any moment, just like we were together. the software run on multiple plataforms so we dont have to adap to the software. The tools to integrate all the team members in one screen, i love it

Inconvénients

the price is a little to hig for smalls bussines. Altough works in multiple plataforms, the perfomance tends to change depends on wich system you are, for example: In iOS system works great but in Android divices some times get bugged

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 8.0/10

Secteur d'activité: Compagnies aériennes/Aéronautique

Fraud support

Publié le 18/12/2019

Horrible customer service

Avantages

not much. It wasn't really the best experience I ever had

Inconvénients

Poor customer support for a fraud case. They don't even care.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 0.0/10

Casey B.
Secteur d'activité: Construction

Mediocre

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 10/12/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

It has done its job. Can't say I love it but also can't dislike it. Functions well

Avantages

I have not found a lot to be excited about with this product. While it does what it is supposed to, I have found it very frustrating to log in and change some of my settings (call forward etc).

Inconvénients

Seems like every time I try to do something I need administration access. That may be on my end but it is annoying. I can't even log in via the app with out an admin key code so I do not use the app.

Jerred H.
Secteur d'activité: Ressources humaines

8x8 Virtual Office

Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 05/12/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Used them for years and was positive. Seems like when we started having issues, we continued to have issues. They logged into our servers, etc, but nothing seemed to work. We changed from them, but they are a good reputable company.

Avantages

Great features and started out very strong product for us. The features are great and I know many who use 8x8 and recommended to us. I've used to call from computer, phone, and desk phone, and nice product.

Inconvénients

There is a big delay when using it over data. Also, there can be distorted sound while using the Virtual Office. We changed and went to landline but thinking about going back or to a similar VOIP provider.

Traduire en français

Good VOIP phone service, but support has turned to garbage and apps are laggy

Publié le 26/01/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Sadly, after many years of use, I can't recommend it anymore due to the problems described above with support and their poorly-written apps. Their core technology is good though and it would be possible to return to good service and bring in some good talent to fix these issues, but who knows if that will happen. Why don't companies learn how much customers HATE the terrible off-shore support experiences that they have to deal with in so many industries these days?

Avantages

We use desktop VOIP phones, the mobile app, and the desktop app. They offer a "call park" feature that other system don't, allowing a parked call to be picked up from any other phone in the office, as opposed to other systems where you only put a call on hold and can then only pick up from the same line. The call quality is good, regardless of which access method used.

Inconvénients

TERRIBLE support. Years ago, support was US-based, fast answer, easy to understand (native English), and always had the right answer. Reps used and knew the system. In the past years it has all shifted to Singapore where they are hard to understand, hardly understand your question, and don't seem to know the answer to anything without putting you on hold and going somewhere to look it up. Obviously a cheap off-shore call center.

I tried their support chat last time and it was worse - on hold forever and huge delay between replies while they obviously worked other chats.

The desktop app is pretty poor. They gave it a facelift, but its super slow to open and use - not sure what language they wrote it in. Half the time I use it to try to play back a voicemail, I have to hit the play button multiple times as it's unresponsive. The "new message" indicator never seems to clear.

I use their web interface to play back call recordings for training. Most of the time they won't play through their antiquated web interface, giving only a spinning "wait" cursor. Instead, I have to select a batch to download as a ZIP file and play them locally. Even when the web interface does work, there's no area for taking notes or anything to attach to the recording for future reference.

A colleague with a Mac can't even use the client anymore because it won't work on newer versions of macOS. Their support was unable to solve. He gave up.

I can no longer recommend 8x8.

Cheryl L.
Secteur d'activité: Hôpitaux et soins de santé
Traduire en français

Why Broadband Phones for Offices?

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 17/10/2016
Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

Why do I like this company? Not only do I like this company I have a great relationship with working from my office phones and using this wonderful broadband phone company. Now wait, no landlines in my office. No landlines. I was able to work with this team and duplicate my office phones and place them in my home as well. I do a lot of cloud technology for our Dental office and it is important to have a phone system that can pull the load.

I love the fact that I have an automated attendant that can play any message I record on it. I can custom fit it to our office and place any message I want our patients to hear. Now lets get down to the flexibility of this phone system. Ready?

I can answer calls from a phone, on the computer, on an app on my cell phone anywhere. This company has the ability to track any call that comes in. If a patient does not leave a message I can still get in touch with them to help them out. New people calling in also can get a call back even if they do not leave a message. Now you say if you had a big staff you would not need to have to call them back you would answer the phone. True, but I save on staff salary, and possible lack of staff motivation this way. I roll the money back into the practice. If I am doing office work in another location and it is after hours I am still able to monitor the calls and call them right back. If it is an emergency they can get scheduled very quickly.

The team at 8x8.com can customize your phone needs for any size office. They were able to help me out when I needed a fax machine very quickly lets, say in the next two hours. I still remember that day that I called my sales rep out in the West Coast about 6:30 am and he went far and beyond to help our company set up a broadband fax machine. He grabbed his coffee and within 2 hours my fax machine was up and running. This helped our patient with keeping an appointment that they need to go to and not have to reschedule. The office that sprang the surprise on us was quick to note how fast our team came threw. 8X8.com is part of our team because I feel that we are on the same team.

You will not get a better team working for you when it comes to your phone needs. This team is BAA compliant for medical and dental offices. Also not just medical and dental but for insurance companies, accountants and many other offices that fit into HIPPA compliance. Love working with their technology team when I need to change anything on my phone system. These guys are great to work with and I guess that is why we have been going strong with them now since 2014.

Avantages

The 8x8 team is the best. Great technology and great customer support!

Inconvénients

Our office has been with 8x8 from February of 2014 and has had no reason to change to another company.

Joel H.
Traduire en français

I Recommend 8x8 All the Time!

Publié le 17/08/2018
Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

I work with a lot of different companies and help them choose a variety of software and technology vendors. Normally when we are replacing phone systems I look at 8x8 as one of my top three choices for each client. So far we have only had one client where it wasn't a fit due to the large number of lines they needed 8x8 to manage and the cost associated with that. Overall every client I have connected with 8x8 has ended up loving them. The service is excellent as long as you have stable Internet and their customer service is outstanding.

Avantages

- Feature rich VoIP system for low monthly cost per line
- Get discounts the more lines you add
- Offers virtual soft phones for no additional cost
- Solid variety of physical office phones to choose from; phones come pre-programmed just plug them in and they work
- Call management and users can be edited from the portal easily
- Very reliable servers and service
- Offers free testing tool to see how well your Internet and network would handle their service
- Port your existing numbers and add new ones

Inconvénients

- Completely dependent on your Internet connection; if you have bad or spotty Internet your phone call quality will be poor
- If you have a lot of numbers to port over (more than 100 or 1000 for a call center) their per number port fees are higher than other providers even at the discounts

Joel P.
Secteur d'activité: Internet
Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur
Traduire en français

Simple to use phone system management

Publié le 07/11/2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The biggest benefit gained is simple incoming and outgoing call management. I have over 70 clients who could call at any given time and it is important to be able to easily view any missed calls/voicemails/text messages so that I can return the calls. I've found 8x8's service to be more than satisfactory, especially considering the price point.

Avantages

The visual layout of this application is intuitive and easy to use. It is easy to mange incoming and outgoing phone calls from my desktop. I also appreciate how easy it is to add contacts as they call in. The application provides handy desktop notifications which allow me to stay on top of any missed calls/voicemails/text messages I missed while I am away from my business phone.

Inconvénients

This application can be a bit of a resource hog. My computer is a few years old already and runs it just fine but anything older would cause me concern. If you do not restart your computer periodically, the application can start to have issues showing notifications. I've begun restarting my computer every 3-4 days (for reasons including 8x8 software and more) and have not seen the issue since.

Brett S.

Pros and Cons

Publié le 26/07/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Now that we've ironed out most of the issues we had initially, I like the product and would recommend that people consider it if they are shopping for alternatives.

Avantages

I like that I can utilize the IOS application to receive calls business calls to my business number on my personal cell phone. It allows me to leave me desk more frequently.

Inconvénients

The set-up process was a disaster for us. I'm sure there is blame on both ends, but it took our company roughly three months to get all of the kinks worked out.

Keyana K.
Traduire en français

8x8 is especially useful when employees are working from home and need to be accessible to clients.

Publié le 10/04/2018

Avantages

Without this software - particularly, its mobile app - it would not be possible for me to work from home ever. With the app, I am able to keep in touch with clients by phone, without them ever having access to my personal cell phone number or even knowing that I'm not actually in the office. The call quality is sometimes even better than that of my Verizon cell phone quality, which says a lot. I am continuously surprised and pleased by how clear and loud each call is, even when clients are calling from a mobile line.

Inconvénients

The desktop app and website could use a refresh. They're both easy enough to navigate, but are a bit dated in appearance. In terms of functionality, I find that the mobile app will sometimes "time out" when I start using another program, and I realize once I'm back in the office that I've missed a call or two. I've had that happen on two different cell phones, so I'm certain it's 8x8 and not anything I'm doing. That's obviously a major con for the software, so a bug like that needs to not happen ever.

Ganesh U.
Secteur d'activité: Conseil en gestion

Best Communication Software

Publié le 18/08/2018
Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

small UI mistakes make it look bad, But overall a good product.

Avantages

Best softphone services with multiple changeable numbers, Its the best virtual office with multiple features when compared to its competitors. It also provides visual voicemails, phone directory, corporate directory, instant messaging, presence, video calling, fax, call recording, web conferencing and many more.

Inconvénients

There aren't many cons I faced. The con that I feel is with instant messaging.
When you and your colleague are using virtual office and there is a new update and if your colleague updates the software and if you didn't then neither of your would be able to communicate, until you both are on the same version of the software.
When you add a new unknown number to chat and didn't send any kind of text to that number and you suddenly switched to another chat, BOOM then you won't be able to find that number, you need to add that number again. (Only in New updated UI version)

These are some of the minor Cons I faced in my everyday usage

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 8.0/10

John P.
Secteur d'activité: Conseil en gestion

I'm a big fan of Virtual Office and here's why

Publié le 28/06/2016

Avantages

Virtual office provides so much value for my company. At first, I thought it may be out of my price range but once I started it up and tried it out, I realized it's a steal for everything they offer.
Not only does the Virtual Contact Center work as a medium between the customer and whoever can get to the phones at that time, it frees up so much of the middle-man work and the cost I would be spending on someone to be a greeter can go to more lucrative programs.
The Contact Center sure is valuable, but the real value comes from the Virtual meetings office software. I say this because my team does a lot of off-site work as well as hiring freelancers for shorter jobs. Being able to meet with a whole room of people in any country and time-zone is so valuable for my business!

Inconvénients

Like I described in the top paragraph, I initially had doubts about the cost. These doubts were crushed when I saw all of the value that this product adds, however it could always be cheaper.
The only other qualm I have is that it definitely seems to be more positioned to larger companies. I have a smaller business with fluctuating team sizes so Virtual Office isn't quite as agile as my team.

Alicha K.
Secteur d'activité: Automobile

A perfect 10

Publié le 08/12/2016
Provenance de l'avis : GetApp

I've had the pleasure of interacting more with 8x8 over the last year, after submitting my story for last year's contest. I have to say that I do not have a vendor that accepts and gives as much feedback as this one does. I run a team of account managers who are given company laptops and cell phones to be available after hours. Thanks to the 8x8 software and app, we are able to keep up with all communications, even when we're not in the office. This ability is absolutely invaluable to us. On top of this, as a manager I use the 8x8 reporting tools to show my leadership team how productive my agents are. Being able to show value in my department's work is invaluable to me as a leader. All in all, I am neither highly technical nor IT; but as an end user, I can truthfully say that I truly appreciate this company and its product. I and my team would not be able to do our jobs without it.

Avantages

Ease of use; ease of access; remote access

Inconvénients

I have honestly not found anything I dislike about this app

Swapnil T.
Secteur d'activité: Services financiers
Traduire en français

Easy to set up and easy to use VOIP phone system

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 16/01/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Modernized our 8-year-old phone systems. Easy to use for the young crowd.

1. Ease of setup of physical phones in the office
2. Cloud management and cloud access with adequate permissions to everyone
3. I love the Fax feature as we have to send out faxes to old-school customers and/or government agencies. This fax feature is similar to uploading documents in an email.
4. I love the voicemail to email feature too. When there are a lot of voicemails, instead of going through multiple messages serially, you can just open email to hear it on your phone or PC.
5. Their call forwarding feature is great too. When you are not on the phone, or when management is at some conference, they get their calls on their cell phones if needed.

Inconvénients

1. The phone ethernet line has to go through your PC. So every time you restart your PC/shutdown your PC, the phone restarts.

2. I had initial privacy concerns due to the line going through the PC. We agreed to it due to the reputation of the company.

Secteur d'activité: Événementiel
Traduire en français

Great for the price though a little clunky

Publié le 18/04/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

all the benefits of a complex multi line phone system with none of the cost, maintenance or headache.

Avantages

8x8's Virtual office has made it easy to setup our own VOIP phone system without an in house IT guy. It allows us to have multiple lines, mailboxes and to customize our phone system to make it easier for both employees and our customers calling in. It is great that we can easily update extension number, greetings and voicemail messages on the fly. Also, the cell phone app and the ability to take my office extension on the go is wonderful.

Inconvénients

The interface for desktop in particular seems old and outdated. It is not always easy to find what you need. The App for cell phone has vastly improved over the years and has become much easier to use, it would be nice to see the website follow suit.

Kimberly C.

8x8 Business Use

Publié le 19/09/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall, as long none of the 'cons' above are happening, it functions just fine!

Avantages

- I use the phone app for 8x8 so when I work remotely, I can take work calls.
- I use the desktop application when I'm in the office to see who's on calls.
- Pretty easy to change internal ring groups.

Inconvénients

- Frequently have to re-download the desktop application because it will start locking up, or showing co-workers on their phones, when they are not.
- Frequently have to re-boot deskphone because 8x8 will show I have / don't have voicemails when I have / don't have any.

Travis B.
Secteur d'activité: Services financiers
Traduire en français

8x8’s technology is mediocre, the call quality poor, and it is significantly priced

Publié le 25/01/2019

Avantages

I am a small business owner. I did extensive research into VoIP providers before selecting 8x8 for my business over three years ago. They had reasonable pricing at the time and offered a discount when I joined if I agreed to sign up for a 12-month term.

Inconvénients

Their platform was not intuitive so the setup was painful. Eventually I was able to get the service up and running for my company. Immediately we noticed that the call quality was poor and unreliable. I had signed up to a 12-month term so we tried to make the most of it. As a new small business we were so busy trying to satisfy our customers that we didn’t have time to search for a new VoIP provider anyway. We suffered through 8x8 for 3+ years. Over time my team started taking calls on their personal cell phone's instead of through the 8x8 computer / mobile app because 8x8’s call quality was so unreliable. I did research and found a much more cost effective solution, which after testing also had better call quality and a more intuitive interface. When I tried to cancel my 8x8 services I was informed that because I had initially signed up for a 12 month term that I would be required to pay for over 6 months of remaining service even if I canceled and transfered the numbers. The services is so horrible that it was worth the ransom to leave 8x8. If you are a small business owner stay away!

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 0.0/10

Secteur d'activité: Machines
Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 12/09/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We use Virtual Office daily with great satisfaction. Another plus is also being able to use a cell phone to receive calls. We are not always at our desk so if we are not, it will ring at our desk and then forward to our cell phone which is a huge plus if we are waiting on a very important call!

Avantages

I like how easy it is to log onto 8 x 8 website and switch over our company messages under the auto attendant. It is also easy to add and/or subtract people from ring groups. There is also a nice selection of hold music to pick from! I never even thought about the hold music but we do have a lot of customers compliment us on the good hold music.

Inconvénients

We are having issues with our main receptionist not receiving incoming calls, the phone will ring once for her and then goes on to the next person in line to receive calls. We are working with customer service to fix this issue but no solution yet.

Ivan C.

We use 8x8 to manage our business phone and voicemail

Publié le 18/01/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

virtual phone system that manages our voicemail, multiple lines, and mutliple numbers.

Avantages

I like 8x8 because it has some modern features like sending an email with voice recording of your messages.

Inconvénients

The price is high compared to the function of the service. It limits your voicemail so you can only store about 30 messages before you have to login and delete them. The user interface is very complicated. Took me forever to figure out how to update my credit card on file because I can't tell how to login to the admin from the personal phone account.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 4.0/10