WebHR

Logiciel de ressources humaines sur cloud social tout-en-un

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

525 avis

Osiano
Osiano
  • Secteur d'activité : Import/Export

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Un outil à ne pas ignorer

Publié le 30/10/2023

Avantages

C'est un logiciel social de gestion des ressources humaines. Très facile et efficace, il me permet de suivre et d'assister le cycle de vie d'un emploi depuis l'embauche d'un employé jusqu'à sa retraite. C'est un logiciel presque gratuit (2€ par moi) et s'intègre facilement à beaucoup d'autres logiciels.

Inconvénients

C'est un logiciel qui s'est beaucoup amélioré et je le recommande

Augustine
Augustine
  • Secteur d'activité : Conseil en gestion
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

WebHR, my new Consultant

Publié le 23/02/2023

Avantages

I must confess, the whole software is very helpful, but prominent amongst every feature is the Applicant Tracking System. everything we do in the office revolves around hiring the capable hands to go about it. Thus, with the aid of this feature, my office is now the home of professionals. As per the integration with my business process, it has not been easy because we were used to the conventional interview, staff scouting and human resource management system, nevertheless, adopting has made our office an utopia and WebHR, our new consultant

Inconvénients

i have not found any aspect of this least interesting or with a need to be improved

Mohammed
Mohammed
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés

Outstanding

Publié le 01/07/2018

- Almost Everything
- This is one of the best applications that I have used, implemented or purchased in the past 9 years of my professional career

- Almost nothing
- A few features or modules were not up to the mark when they started this up but the company have been taking every feedback seriously and continues to deliver all the possible features at a very fast pace without taking much time.

Anum
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier commercial

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

It is really good in terms of keeping a record, i get my attendance, number of hours worked

Publié le 27/06/2018

track of attendance on daily basis , leave application with reason, time with leave remaining leaves mentioned. birthday track for colleagues, any announcements made by the company.
badges which is very motivating track of vacancies coming up within the organisation, new hires also we can comment and like it, this feature was earlier not available.

Avantages

Sometimes system does not support so we cannot login at the time we reach,if we forward the request to our reporting authority they can log us in, also it is easy to keep a track on leaves

Inconvénients

sometimes if you apply for more leaves, it will only calculate as per the allowed days.
this feature some times confuses me

Arifur
Arifur

Complete Solution for Ogranization

Publié le 10/01/2019

Avantages

Web HR is very good solution software for HR. it's only not for HD also can we use Project management, Task Management, Resource Schedule, We can calculate Employee Performance Evaluation.
Best one

Project management
Task Management
Resource Schedule
Leave Approval

Haider
Haider

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Excellent experience to get all staff together with one window message. Good connectivity...

Publié le 27/06/2018

HR get more closer to understand functionally.

HR get more closer to understand functionally.

Avantages

Every thing is very clear like approval stages and where it falls, without bothering to check with your second command for approval status. good i like that.

Inconvénients

Not user friendly , like you can not itself change DP or your information until admin /HR personal change. The front panel should be like FB interface to get more attraction.

Aditya
Aditya

Easy to manage tasks

Publié le 24/12/2018

Avantages

I like the "assign task" feature the most as it helps you manage and not forget the tasks that you need to perform on a particular day.

Inconvénients

It automatically logs out after few minutes

Dominic
Dominic
  • Secteur d'activité : Externalisation/délocalisation

• Support client

The platform has a lot to improve and is going into that direction, and is excited about it.

Publié le 25/07/2018

Avantages

The entirety and most especially their Support group. If only they can be 24/7, that would be helpful.

Inconvénients

At the moment, we cannot maximise the Payslips as there is no template in place for our Region, Philippines. However, as per Support, they are in the process of creating one which we are all looking forward.

Matthew
Matthew
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Excellent "First" HRMS System

Publié le 15/01/2019

We needed a system to easily manage employee onboarding, attendance, and employee files. This is definitely a major improvement over the mess of spreadsheets we were previously using to manage HR-related tasks.

Avantages

The system is very intuitive and easy to learn. This was definitely a prerequisite for my company, as this is our first HRMS system.

Inconvénients

The system can feel a bit "incomplete" in terms of the GUI. I wish it were easier to extend the platform and integrate with MS Office. Integration with LMS (Moodle) also proved cumbersome.

Gege
Gege
  • Secteur d'activité : Services juridiques

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Surprisingly easy to use.

Publié le 10/01/2019

My overall experience has been nothing but positive.

My overall experience has been nothing but positive.

Avantages

What I like most about WebHR is how easy it is to navigate and custimize it to a companies individual needs.

Inconvénients

There isn't much I don't like about WebHR and anything I can think of would just be nitpicking a amzingly developed website and software.

Domingo Antonio
Domingo Antonio
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

I have everything in control

Publié le 23/05/2023

The platform is easy to use and allows me to carry out a complete management of Human Resources in my company

Avantages

What I liked the most about this platform was the way it centralizes all the information related to human resources management

Inconvénients

I would like them to improve the platform is the integration with other programs or tools that I use in my company

Arun Pushpendran

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Its a very user friendly application. Easy to use , handy application.

Publié le 01/09/2017

1. Effective Employee Tracking
2. Easy Payroll Generation
3. Resource allocation and work based...

1. Effective Employee Tracking
2. Easy Payroll Generation
3. Resource allocation and work based effective tracking.
4. Save time and money

Avantages

1. Very useful for small organizations, User management is very good. Even a starter employee can handle WebHR in easy manner.
2. Report sections are very good and easy to understand. Charts and data retrieving is very nice
3. Adding new users is very easy, and monitoring them is very effective
4. Payroll generation is very simple, easy to share the details with your employees. payslip format is clean and informative.
5.Employee Leave management is good. Absent Employees , Late comers , Early Comers and Early leavers is very effective and useful.

Inconvénients

1. When loading higher data , app seems slow. Need performance improvement.
2. Worksheet entry for employees is not as much flexible
3. Leave multilevel approval is not available
4. Payroll calculations are not fully automated , need to work on that.
5. Multilevel approval is not available in any cases
6. Multi window handling is not available, Modern applications give multi window options
7. UI changes needed. Some case app seem hanging (On reports / Gang charts etc)
8. Offline Mode needed with online mode .

LAKOLE

Review for WebHR, Payroll Section in particular

Publié le 04/01/2019

WebHR is easy and helpful to control payments done and keeping records

WebHR is easy and helpful to control payments done and keeping records

Avantages

Every part is clear, simple to understand and clearly defined.

Inconvénients

Provident Fund is not easily editable. when a salary has been deleted and recreated, provident Fund still appear twice for the same month. We wish it comes once if it is for the same month or kindly give possibility to delete one instead of deleting the employee's whole history and start over manually.

The salary payslips are all mixed up. it will be nicer if there is a slight different between the month or a clear space between monthly generated payslips.

The App logs out too fast, sometimes when generating payslips and there is delay after all it does not save because the App has log me out without my acknowledgment.

Kendra
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Great Product

Publié le 06/03/2017

As a small-medium business, WebHR offered all the features we were looking for at the best price. The software was easy to learn, and has so much adaptability to fit your exact needs. I love the customization for employee access and access templates to allow me to give each employee just what they need. The ability to have alerts for leave requests, announcements, etc allows for the average user to not feel pressured into checking their account daily as they will get an email if something requires their attention. I have worked closely with the customer rep who has been wonderful to implement all the changes and customized pieces we needed. The standard payslip was very basic initially, but after a bit of time we now have a wonderful payslip that includes summaries for pay, deductions, taxes, and YTD totals for everything. Only complaint is that the company does take a bit more time to respond to requests, so be patient with that but it's worth the wait!

Avantages

I love the ability to completely customize it. Each time I found something that didn't fit my needs, the support team was able to get us taken care of. I appreciate all the different modules, and how much you can do with 1 software package for the great price.

Inconvénients

The customer support team is great, but takes a bit longer than I would prefer. Once they get back to you, the issue is resolved which is great.

Réponse de Verge Systems

Thanks for your review, we'll be quick with our support next time, we promise =)

Matt
  • Secteur d'activité : Sécurité et enquêtes
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great tool for all you HR needs

Publié le 07/03/2017

I came across this in the early stages of my business. I see it as a valuable resource for all the tools it offers. The most awesome part is the recruiting portal. I love the ease of use of the recruiting portal. I love the job portal that can be used on my website. Very professional software! I recommend it!

Avantages

I love the recruiting portal
I love the ease of use and the user friendly dashboard

Inconvénients

The performance evaluation module seems a bit basic.

Réponse de Verge Systems

Thanks for the review. We recently rolled out a completely new & improved Performance Add-On module. Its very detailed and extensive module for 360 degrees performance evaluation. Please do give it a try!

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Télécommunications

Good looking HR Management tool

Publié le 23/10/2018

Avantages

First impression I got from this tool was the design. I am a big fan of flat design and UX in general - the the effort put into this software is great and deeply appreciated.n terms of functionality, the software does provide all needed modules, but with the way they're presented and working, I wouldn't suggest using this software for large companies, would probably be best so stick with it if your company is comprised of <250-300 employees, otherwise everything will get cluttered.

Inconvénients

Lack of mobile access / version - that's a requirement now in 2018.
UI seems somewhat cluttered when having to many employees / profiles added.

Oliver
  • Secteur d'activité : Animation
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

I love it!!! but you have to spend the time to set it up properly.

Publié le 16/11/2016

Hi, I run a 150 artist animation studio and it is impossible to keep track of all our artist ins and outs. Although it was a lot of work to get it set up I can from my phone anywhere in the world know who is working and who is not. it is a big job to set this up properly but really there is no another way. It is more streamline than any other option but I am telling you-you need to work to get the data in properly. Once that is in and you spend the time WOW. At a click, you can get any information about any employee. Also, the Employees can get information in real time. I have researched every HR software and you will not find anything in the price range of WEB HR that will even come close. Be prepared to work hard to implement this and you will see the dividends right away. The HR Staff has been there at ever step helping to implement WEB HR and has added features to make it work even better. I honestly love it and all the hard work was worth it.

Regards
Oliver Guse
COB Tycoon Animation

Avantages

Does so much best software under 1million bucks.

Inconvénients

A lot of work to set up and it would be nice to have some access to set up your own formulas each business is different... Some add-ons are nice but seem overpriced for what they are and should be packaged with the software. Still waiting for one piece before I can use it:( Also achieving old employees would be nice if there is a better way.

Saravanakumar

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

WebHr is awesome no doubt in that

Publié le 06/07/2018

Avantages

WebHr is awesome no doubt in that, i find it very easy to view all my requirements in just a single click Thanks

Inconvénients

But as an employee i find it very difficult to sign in as it is not easily accessible.
1. Have to Log in then the page has to be loaded
2. Need to look for the tab "Time sheet"
3. Then Attendance and
4. Last but not the least "Time Clock" and then have to submit
Other than this its a user friendly and anybody can use it effectively for any organisations

Nilanthi
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement

Mutualism within clicks away

Publié le 01/01/2019

Avantages

The best thing about WebHR is the ease at getting to know the Daily Dose of Information with just a few clicks . Any industry can make use of this software to connect and share knowledge or ideas with each other so "Team work makes the Dream work" . Moreover its the ability to mutualise on this platform that makes us the happiest users.

Inconvénients

Being a long term user of this software I haven't found anything least likeable on this software.

Gerina

• Support client

The experience was not good in the beginning, but the technology wasn't good.

Publié le 29/06/2018

Avantages

You knew exactly how many hours you had there was no guessing and everyone was on the same page. Also, liked the fact it said my name.

Inconvénients

WebHr was always freezing and not allowing you to clock in 2 good days out of 5, glitches need to be worked out. Suggestion: Have the software install on your desktop, this would eliminate the ipad freezing and also the frustration. The WebHr's time was either ahead or behind with all the other clocks (computer, phone etc.) Sometimes when you selected sign in it would say you are going out to lunch, sometimes WebHr would not clock you in or out and you would have to go to HR to have your time adjusted. Should not only be used for hourly but for everyone in the company holding everyone accountable.

Geneva

WebHR Experience

Publié le 03/01/2019

I use WebHR everyday at work since this is where I get data and I'd say it is reliable. I can run report in just seconds which is way better than what we had before with our old system. I admit it was quite a struggle at first since we had to specifically request to customize some features which were not initially available but overtime as new functions were added, the process became smoother and more user friendly. So all in all, the shift to WebHR was worth it in the end.

Avantages

It is accessible anytime anywhere as long as there is internet which is quite convenient. It's fast and reliable as well especially when running reports with huge amount of data.

Inconvénients

When they do updates, some customized features gets messed up and we need to contact them again to correct it, which sometimes could take a while.

Parkash
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

An Easy Way To Manage Human Resource

Publié le 10/03/2017

We are using WebHR since last three years, practically, we found it very useful in all aspects of HR management, it's features and reporting structure enable our core team to have a look on the entire day to day business by a single click. It's cloud based and can be use in any corner of world.

Avantages

Almost All, specifically time management and accuracy of reports

Inconvénients

Recruitment process i.e shortlisitng of candidates module should have more clarifications

Ali
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

WebHR is among one of the best software i have ever seen in my HR Career, It is so user...

Publié le 08/01/2019

So far its very good !

So far its very good !

Avantages

Web-HR is a friendly software which keep us updated, What is happening around with regard to employee attendance / time keeping and keep the data accessible by one click as and when required.

Best Part is its interface and employee statistical dashboard!

Inconvénients

Payroll area needs improvement and needs to just like excel view.

Muhammad
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Its nice portal having helpful features for organization & User

Publié le 28/06/2018

as a employee we are updated regarding our record of during employment .

as a employee we are updated regarding our record of during employment .

Avantages

I liked the social contact of employees, and record of an employee data like wage Slips Leave record always updated and can be extracted any time, employee appraisal suggestions, ETC

Inconvénients

it has many good features but I would notified regarding the theme & look of the software its not user friendly because, i have an examples. notification will mark manually as read, it was not logged in it is automatically log out during refresh.

Parul
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Cloud based Software , easy to use ,manage documents, time and attendance, performance can be...

Publié le 27/06/2018

leaves are monitored correctly , attendance time frame you can see , any new changes happened in the company , it will be announced and updated in the CRM.

Any person if you want to search , you can search in the Web HR, with their phone extensions and email ID .
entire profile you can update in the software , if any new opening walks in the company , atleast recruitment team can view it!

Avantages

one click you''ll get the entire information about the person, for small things you don't have to run behind HR.

I am totally satisfied with their time and leave management module as it's user friendly. the best about webHR is their customer support always ready to assist and troubleshoot any issue as quickly as possible.user friendly!!

Inconvénients

one thing i dont like about the software is if you want to search anything why you need to search only with the person name.

It should be designation as well.