Jobber

4,5 (752)
Donnez votre avis !
Devis, planification et facturation pour les entreprises de services à domicile.

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

752 avis

Serge Isidore
Serge Isidore
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente en gros
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 1 à 5 mois

Excellent produit

Publié le 29/06/2023

Dans l'ensemble , Jobber est l'un des meilleurs logiciels qu'il faut utiliser pour les entreprises de services à domicile et qui offre de belles choses de fonctionnalités, permettant également de synchroniser automatiquement les tâches , générez des devis , envoyez des notifications et plannifiez également les services de l'entreprise et rend les choses faciles et avec une meilleure solution d'assistance

Avantages

Jobber , un logiciel très intéressant et utile pour répondre aux besoins des entreprises en offrant de l'assistance gratuit grâce à ses services. Plannifier et envoyez des notifications et en communiquant avec les clients , qui synchronise automatiquement les données de comptabilité de votre entreprise

Inconvénients

Jobber est un logiciel très pratique et utiliser pour aider les entreprises mais n'est pas disponible pour tout les pays et un peu coûteux également

Réponse de Jobber Software

Hi Serge Isidore! We're so happy to hear that you've found Jobber both practical and useful for your business. We're constantly looking for feedback like yours, so we appreciate you taking the time to leave a review! It would be great to learn more about any feedback you might have on our pricing and anywhere else we may be able to improve, so please don't hesitate to get in touch with our Support team at 1-888-721-1115, support@getjobber.com, or by live chat. Have a great day!

Paul
Paul
  • Secteur d'activité : Produits alimentaires

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Excellent company and excellent product

Publié le 08/03/2018

Makes things work so much better for us! There are small issues but we work through them. Nothing is perfect and for the price point this is phenomenally the best on the market.

Avantages

Absolutely great system and easily adaptable to service companies. They are constantly adding features and functions and I hate to give only 4 stars on that but there are a few things that we would like to have but it doesn't incorporate. They are ALWAYS open to listening and I have actually had some of my ideas incorporated into the program. If I could give 10 stars on the customer service and value for the money I absolutely would. It is a simple program to use once you play with it for a bit. They are always updating which is awesome always new functionality available!

Inconvénients

I don't like the fact that Visits and Jobs are treated separately with no way to combine them. I wish that you could set this up and for us, just delete the visit altogether because for us a Job is a Visit. They are always 1 to 1 ratio for us. It makes some of the scheduling frustrating because you can schedule a job but not have a visit scheduled. I can completely see how other companies need the ability for multiple visits on 1 job though.
Would like to see compulsory custom fields so you don't forget to fill out important data on quotes or invoices.
This is a big one, if you don't use the Stripe Jobber Payments then you cannot post a refund to a clients account. You basically have to do a work around and then post a negative invoice. It is very frustrating for a basic accounting function. We often have customers place deposits or pay in advance and they don't use their full deposit for our service. We have to issue a refund and it is a real pain to do.

Megan
Megan

Jobber Does it Better

Publié le 01/06/2023

We love Jobber. We have had a wonderful experience and continue to have a wonderful experience every single day. We are very very heavy users of this product and we are very happy with this product! Their customer support is phenomenal as well. Available by chat almost always within a minute or so and they are always INCREDIBLY helpful!

Avantages

We love the Jobs being able to be assigned to our Tech's and crews in real time. We love the GPS feature for when homeowners claim that a crew member was or was not there when they said they were. We love the invoice and payment all being directly attached to the job for easy research or review. We love the scheduler and the ability to send booking confirmations in multiple formats. We love the automated Job Completion emails (especially for our property manager clients). There's more but it would take too long.

Inconvénients

The only thing I don't love about Jobber is when I want to send a booking confirmation or an invoice to a tenant AND the property manager, it will overwrite the phone number in the Client's field due to our connection with Quickbooks Online. It is a glitch that they don't have pointed right at this time, the newly added phone number automatically gets added as the "Main" phone number for the client and then when it syncs to QBO it overwrites the main number in QBO and keeps overwriting the phone # as Main back and forth until we can catch it and delete the auto saved phone number and remark the Client's phone as the main phone. It is a clunky process for us.

Pourquoi choisir Jobber

Quickbooks time did not integrate the hours to the projects properly so even though the Project was in Quickbooks and QB Time they did not speak to one another nor were the invoices attached to the Project correctly and 2 separate log ins for the same software is time consuming and clunky. Needing to have two log ins for our Techs, 1 for time tracking and another for expense tracking and then another for the calendar for our clients and staff was just far too much for our crews to manage while in the field and on the go.

QuickBooks Time et Google Calendar

Pourquoi passer à Jobber

Cost of the product and the customer service aspect is what caused the final decision to be Jobber

Hello Megan!

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We think it's great that you are benefitting from the GPS waypoints feature and the client communications tools. We love that you love, invoicing and Jobber Payments! Thank you for the feedback on the client sync with the Quickbooks Online Integration. The Support Team is always happy to help and we are so glad that you are having such a fantastic Jobber experience.

Take Care!

Joshua

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Run away, don't walk. If you get in, you will be TRAPPED there.

Publié le 07/11/2023

Horrible. They hooked me with special pricing and then it's done nothing but go up ever since. Jobber payments is a trap. They have horrible, impossible to understand policies regarding your first payment and then again with disputes and especially with customer service. They take NO RESPONSIBILTY whatsoever for anything that their actions or policies cause. Customer service is hit or miss. I love when I get one with an attitude., and that happens a lot. They appear professional, but make little comments and digs. They will absolutely never break character when they are defending one of their crap policies that make no sense though. Tha much is consistent. Again, the policies are ridiculous. I messaged to have management call me yesterday and when I got home, I found a message asking me "why" and telling me they "can't send to management" until I tell them why I want to talk to them. Then, they tell me it's going to be a couple days before someone calls, THE NEXT DAY!! Way to handle an unhappy customer, I guess.

Avantages

Reminders and automatic follow ups. Being able to alert the customer that I'm on the way and to bring up directions to their house.

Inconvénients

Just an all around bad experience. I feel trapped now cause I have so much in their system and don't have time or energy to move it all over.
They have finally pushing me over the line though and I'm working on getting it all moved over... slowly.

Can't rely on scheduling notifications. The "Policies" regarding payments all the way around, disputes and how they handle 3rd party vendors is disgraceful. I have almost lost my company THREE TIMES because of them messing with my money. When I call, it's not their fault and they will do NOTHING to fix or or help, in any wa.

Réponse de Jobber Software

Hey Joshua! We're so sorry to hear that you haven't had the best experience with us. We understand that getting paid as quickly as possible is super important for businesses and we'd love to look into your situation more to see how we can help. Someone from our Support team will be reaching out shortly!

Blair Mychal
Blair Mychal

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 4.0 /10

My Review

Publié le 07/02/2024

Avantages

The Ease Of Use, the customer portal, the workflow from client inquiry to job scheduling and billing

Inconvénients

When you have an issue or cancel, all your data is locked away from you so if you dont have a daily backup you could lose all your client information that is in the system

HoneyBook, Housecall Pro, Workiz et QuickBooks Online

QuickBooks Online
Christa

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Jobber is #1 helping any business to GET THE JOB DONE!

Publié le 20/04/2023

Jobber helped to complete the gap and provide a spot where every memember of our business from the Owner to the Job site employee, from the job site to the office and then from the office right into the customers own portal. Ease of use is top notch!

Avantages

Mobile usage, invoicing, customer management, credit card processing, Live texting and complete company involvement.

Inconvénients

We do not have a con list. We love it!We can't say enough about the ease of usage of the entire program.

On-Screen Takeoff

Pourquoi choisir Jobber

We wanted a program that would assist us in making the field workers a part of the business circle. WE GOT THAT NOW for sure! All while increasing revenue.

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Pourquoi passer à Jobber

Nothing compared to ease of usage without compromising features.

Réponse de Jobber Software

Thanks for your review, Christa! We are so thrilled that using Jobber has been such a positive experience for you and your team and that you've been finding it easy to use as well. Thanks again!

Candi
  • Secteur d'activité : Fabrication électrique/électronique

Easy, Simple but Powerful App

Publié le 19/04/2023

Overall our experience has been great. We haven't had to contact customer service but a couple of times and they are on top of it and that is very important to me as the admin, because I am not with my employees all day, I am at the office and when they have a problem, I point them to Jobber customer service and you guys are awesome. Our employees are able to really track their time on the jobs which in the end will help them when they apply for their own electrical license.

Avantages

The fact that it was very easy to implement and get our staff on the app with such ease. The customer service is awesome. I can't tell you how many times I have punted questions from my employees over to the customer service chat on their own devices to answer their specific questions.

Inconvénients

I wish that when we invoiced from Jobber and synced it with Quickbooks, that if we have a change on that invoice, that the change would sync over to quickbooks as well. I wish that there was like a daily journal feature that could be implemented somehow. My husband comes home at night and physically writes down all the things he did that day. So like a check list for himself. If I could get him to do on his Ipad, it would save him some time I think.

Pourquoi passer à Jobber

A plumber friend of mine mentioned it and we looked into Jobber and did a demo, plus my friend showed up some real life situations on his phone and my husband was sold.

Réponse de Jobber Software

Hey Candi! This was such a thorough review, thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts here! We especially appreciate your notes about wanting updates to sync to QuickBooks and some sort of journal space to hopefully save your husband some time. It sounds like the journal especially would be a big help for you two, so that's great feedback for us to have. Thanks again!

Ryan

Serves 95% of all of our business needs

Publié le 18/04/2023

Avantages

The product is so easy to use. Employees, admins, customers - all enjoy this software.

Inconvénients

I wish there was a way to incorporate cost of operations (not just direct/exact cost) into estimates. I also wish that there was a way to respond to customers feedback and request for changes directly through the software.

Pourquoi choisir Jobber

LMN was great for budgeting but was too complicated for employees and managers to navigate.

LMN

Hi there, Ryan!

We are so glad that Jobber solves 95% of your business needs and that your whole team loves the platform! We appreciate the valuable feedback you provided on quoting, we are always looking to grow and improve and hopefully, someday we are able to solve that other 5%!

Thank you kindly for the review.

• Secteur d'activité : Produits alimentaires
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Jobber for the best scheduling

Publié le 16/03/2023

An easy-to-use program that facilitates a lot of the organization's work. I advise others to work with it.

Avantages

This platform is great in scheduling work, which facilitates repair and installation operations. Scheduling the estimates that this platform makes and tracking jobs greatly increases work efficiency. You can test that, as they offer a free trial.

Inconvénients

Sometimes errors occur in issuing invoices as a result of errors in emptying the data in the mandatory fields, but the customer service has fixed this, adding new features and updating the user interface will raise the efficiency of the program.

Réponse de Jobber Software

Hi there, it's great to hear from you! We do our best to make sure that businesses are able to schedule and complete their work as easily as possible, so hearing that you're finding these pieces easy to use is fantastic.

We'd love to learn more about the errors that you were running into while invoicing, although it sounds like you may have been in touch with us about this already based on your review. If that's not the case or if you're still running into any sort of issue while invoicing or using any part of Jobber please don't hesitate to get in touch with our Support team so that we can make sure you have what you need to get back to work.

Our team can be reached at 1-888-721-1115, by chat, or by email at support@getjobber.com. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us here!

• Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur

Great Software Every Business Needs

Publié le 20/05/2019

Avantages

They have a great mobile app as well as a great interface online. Lots of powerful features that any service related business needs. Affordable, easy to view jobs and what status they are in which is always a huge plus when it comes to keeping track of things.

Inconvénients

Needs a more sophisticated live online booking platform. With where the modern world is going, customers don’t want to wait to hear back or call, online booking is the new generation. The service requests is cool and all. But a easy online booking of an actual appointment at a customer selected time is essential.

mHelpDesk

Pourquoi passer à Jobber

I ended up actually choosing Housecall Pro in the end due to the online booking

Réponse de Jobber Software

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Glad to hear that our app and many of our features are working for you. And thank you for your feedback and perspective on online bookingwe're definitely sharing that back with our team.

Enrique
  • Secteur d'activité : Emballage/livraison de marchandises

Great Software

Publié le 29/03/2024

Avantages

Ease of usage- very easy to keep customers in the loop.

Inconvénients

In general the credit card processing fees start adding up.

Mohammad
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 5 001–10 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Jobber is your turn-key solution to coordinate with your team.

Publié le 03/03/2023

A great application overall. It does the job and it is competing in the market.

A great application overall. It does the job and it is competing in the market.

Avantages

Having a mobile application is great where you can run all your business at the comfort of your home.

Inconvénients

Few times support was not as expected. A bit of delay in answering took place.

FieldPulse

Pourquoi choisir Jobber

Sometimes Skedulo stops working and this made the switch.

Skedulo

Pourquoi passer à Jobber

Prices are better, support is much better.

Réponse de Jobber Software

Hey Mohammad, It's great that you are enjoying the flexibility and value of our mobile app!

We're sorry to hear that you have had some delays getting through to the Support team. If you are ever in need of support, and we are not available, we have some amazing resources such as our Help Center and our new Youtube Channel if you need a quick answer — Thanks for the review !

Marcus
  • Secteur d'activité : Services environnementaux

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Good Software.....Greedy Management

Publié le 11/10/2021

Avantages

I love how easy it was to set everything up and get started with this software. The calendar is great as well as many other features.

Inconvénients

I HATE that I cannot charge our clients the credit card processing fee automatically. It is very time consuming to have to tell every single person to call or email the office if they want the 3% convenience fee added to their invoice and update their payment settings. This was supposed to make collecting money easy - not so time consuming and such a headache.

I also HATE that management is so greedy that they would only allow pictures on line items in the most expensive plan offered. I was unaware that Jobber had a "bug" at the time I started using this and months later, half way through a quote, I suddenly discover I am no longer allowed to add pictures to line items without upgrading to the most expensive plan for an extra $100 a month. We only have 5 users and will never be interested in the additional features with the grow plan. It feels very wrong that Jobber would only give this option for $200 a month when numerous other softwares offer pictures for under $100 a month.

Réponse de Jobber Software

Hi Marcus, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. It's wonderful that you're finding Jobber easy to use in running your day-to-day operations, and that you're enjoying the scheduling features.

We are always eager to learn about how we can improve, and we are very sorry to hear about your negative experience.

Our team would love the opportunity to directly discuss your product feedback, and better understand how these features would positively impact your business. Our support team is available from 8am-5pm MT, M-F at your convenience by phone (1-888-721-1115) or email (support@getjobber.com). We would be happy to address your concerns about your subscription and feature changes.

Anthony

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Beware of false advertising and predatory sales tactics!

Publié le 13/01/2023

Jobber unapologetically accepts and continues to employ false and/or misleading advertising regarding its integration with the accounting software QuickBooks.When raising this with a Customer Support Manager, I was advised that the wording was intentional, and he acknowledged that it was misleading and didn't represent the limitations of the product. Despite this acknowledgement, I was denied a refund because it's "against their policy."This could have all been avoided had I utilised the 14-day free trial. Unfortunately I opted against this because in using the free trial the website clearly stated that I would have forfeited a considerable discount (20%) on the annual fee (which, for a new, small business, this is significant).If you decide to proceed with this product, I URGE you to trial it and not purchase the product outright. Better yet, avoid the product entirely and go with a much more ethical business such as Tradify!

Avantages

UI and UX. Easy to setup and navigate. Scheduler is effective at distinguishing between jobs / assigned employees.

Inconvénients

The customer service, while generally polite and responsive, is dreadful. Actively acknowledging and endorsing the false and/or misleading information on their webpage regarding 2-way sync between it and the accounting software QuickBooks.The recurring job creation was also unnecessarily complex, requiring the user to specify a duration. There is no ability to specify no end date.Doesn't support B-Pay, and doesn't generate unique customer reference no.'s.

Maidily et Tradify

Pourquoi passer à Jobber

Because of the purported 2-way sync between Jobber and QuickBooks. I since learned that the information presented was false and/or misleading and hence cancelled the subscription. Jobber has refused to provide a refund despite the false and/or misleading information.

Réponse de Jobber Software

Hi Anthony, we really appreciated that you took the time to provide us such a thorough review and we're sorry to hear that we could have done better when providing information about how our sync with QBO works.

We see that the manager you spoke with has collected your feedback and we sincerely apologize for any confusion you may have.

If you would like to discuss how to make use of Jobber for the remainder of your subscription, please feel free to reach out to us a 1-888-721-1115 opt 1, email support@getjobber.com, or send us a message through our live chat.

Zianne

Just do it!

Publié le 13/11/2019

Avantages

This is not just an app. I literally use Jobber for every aspect of my business. They’re always adding new and helpful features that will take your business to the next level of efficiency. I’ve never been this enthusiastic about giving a 5 star review— they really deserve it. They also care about community. I highly highly recommenced you choose this app/site if you’re looking for a platform to manage your service/booking based business. It will give you everything you’re looking for.

Inconvénients

To be completely honest, theres nothing I can pinpoint that I don't like. There was a request I had a while back regarding adding a new feature, and magically, they added it within months (To be able to manually input credit card payments for invoices). They seriously consider their customers requests. I have so much faith in them because they're always improving.

Réponse de Jobber Software

Thanks so much for your thoughtful review, Zianne! We're so proud to work with the Elite team and it's been great having your involvement in some of our community events! So glad to have you on the team, and don't hesitate to keep those requests coming so we can work some more of that "magic" ;)

Brad

It's a Love/Hate relationship with Jobber

Publié le 30/05/2020

When I first started using Jobber over 5 years ago I was a raving fan. I told everyone I met that needed a CRM to use Jobber. Now it's mostly just disappointment. Jobber could take over the entire service industry if they had new leadership. If you are buying a CRM and never used one before, Jobber will seem like a gift from God. If you compare it to other CRM's, it's behind others in features.

Avantages

Very clean and easy to use. The mobile app is top notch. Customer service is very friendly and helpful if you have a problem. Calendar is easy to use. It has quickbooks integration which is nice. Payment processing is easy and convenient for customers. Client portal is excellent.

Inconvénients

This company likes to do things 90% of the way and the last 10% are always the features you need. I begged them for years to add zapier integration. They finally do (90%) but then they only offer a few triggers. The ones they don't offer are the ones you need (10%).

Lead/sales funnel is non-existent. You'll have to use another software to track leads in a funnel.

Time tracking for jobs (90%) doesn't add up total hours per employee (10%). I have to manually add up each employee's hours.

This software has zero job costing reports. That completely blows my mind. Every single competitor has job costing. It is the most important thing to track in a service business. Here is the crazy thing, they had this feature in beta and then came out and said we aren't going to continue with it.

They have forms and checklist for employees, but no way to report them back with ease. No way to require employees to use them on the job.

The leadership of this company is scared to death of competition. They won't tell you anything that's on the books. No way to vote on features, know if any will ever become reality. The default response is. We'll let our development team know. Very limited mindset.

Réponse de Jobber Software

Hi Brad, we're sorry you feel this way about Jobber but we sincerely appreciate the feedback. With many different businesses in our community with different workflows and preferences, we do our best to provide solutions to the largest number of businesses we can, but know that unfortunately we can't always have features that every business wants. That being said, with no plans of slowing down soon, we're still working hard tp improve and grow as we certainly want to provide your business and others with more valuable features which we hope you will find increasingly valuable. Thanks again, Brad!

Emily

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

I love Jobber! The scheduling, quoting, invoicing, custom fields, etc are just what our biz...

Publié le 15/03/2018

We are a much more organized team with this software. It keeps track of all of our documents, maps, estimates, invoices, order forms etc that used to be spread all over the office, in a stack of papers to be filed or in a paper file that no one ever bothered to look at. We are much more easily able to quote and retrieve quotes and send them to our customers in a really professional looking e-mail. It's great to have the scheduling work with the client database and the invoicing software...it really just make the whole client process quite seamless.

Avantages

Hard question as there is SO MUCH I like. The scheduling is great as the calendar is really easy to work with and has customization features. It works excellent for just one or a whole team of people. The quoting feature is phenomenal and was revolutionary for our business. Not only can we now easily keep track of quotes and attach maps and other docs to the quotes, the whole quote and attachments are converted to the job when we close. Life changing. Notes and such no longer get lost as paper copies and our team is ALL informed of what is going on with a job. Jobber also generates a reminder for us to follow up with the customer a couple of days after the quote, which is quite handy. Jobber automatically sends 2 reminders to our clients that we are coming out, which they love and makes us look great! The guys have the ability to map the property with a push of one button and send a quick "on our way" text message to the customer. Customer service is always a phone call or chat away and everyone is always fantastic and super helpful. I love all the custom fields to store serial numbers, customer details and lots of notes. The tags are also very helpful to sort customers into different categories for easy reference. Overall, Jobber is definitely one of the best things we've done for our business. I highly recommend.

Inconvénients

I wish the app had similar functionality to the desktop; however, strides towards this have definitely been made in the past year. I would like "estimate" to be added like a task, event or job, blending the features of a job (reminders sent) and task (no invoicing necessary). I would like transferable fields to be more customizable by me and more flexible overall. I would LOVE to be able to start with one customer service person and finish the issue all the way through with them instead of switching if the issue takes a bit of time. I would love to be able to add automatic follow up and templated e-mail follow up based on category of job. It would be nice to have the option of paying Jobber Payment fees monthly instead of per transaction. All of these things are so minor, but would be helpful to change/add.

Virginia
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôtellerie

Best in the Industry

Publié le 18/04/2023

Just exceptional. Love it!

Just exceptional. Love it!

Avantages

Live calendar, color coded by tech, details, photos just everything you need to successful deploy a large number of team members to different locations.

Inconvénients

Reports are not great. I would like to see better receivables reports, Bette time keeping reports, and customizations.

Workiz

Pourquoi choisir Jobber

Needed something that would grow with us

Réponse de Jobber Software

Thanks for your review, Virginia!

It sounds like Jobber has been helpful as your business has grown, which is always nice to hear! We really appreciate you mentioning different reports that would be helpful for you too. Please let us know if you think of anything else that could be beneficial for you or your team, we'd love to hear from you!

Mark

• Support client

if you expect to grow your company, don't go with the jobber, go with SingleOps.com

Publié le 01/06/2018

Avantages

I'm not going to take it away from jobber completely. Your customer service is awesome. They are super friendly, it got great attitudes. They answer the phones all the time. Except when they're in meetings anyway. But regardless they're very good at getting back with you and finding you good answers. Also, their user interface while I have a problem with a few things, for the most part is super super simple and intuitive. They are very good if you're a small business. But that's the problem. Is that where you're wanting to stay? I didn't think about it for years ago when I started. And now I kind of wish that I didn't. But I'll get to that here in a second.

Inconvénients

Their data export is horrible. If you want to see a clear picture of where your calls are coming from, you have to download for 5 files and concatenate them all and try to piecemeal them together to understand and have a full database file of your own clients. Honestly, that stinks. They don't give you an API, because they say that the one that they had slow down their servers and they don't want to offer that level of service to small businesses. Do you see what I mean? If your small they'll do business with you, but if you want to grow, they're not willing to go there.
So, if you want to grow, don't go with jober. Instead go with single Ops. They have an API.
This may not mean a lot to you now, but once you start dumping high amount a month in advertising, you absolutely want to know where every single call is coming from. If you don't, you end up wasting thousands of dollars a month.
And jobber will not give you the API. Worse, they could give you an API on a limited basis. For example they could limit it to Tim queries a day. That would not slow down their server significantly. But they don't. And that stinks. So you get all of this investment training all of your people with a specific system, and then once you start growing you have to leave. For this reason, I wish I would have gone with single Ops II begin with.

Réponse de Jobber Software

Hey Mark, we appreciate you sharing your feedback. Our goal is to help our customers be successful, and often success means growth, so we would appreciate the opportunity to hear more about your export needs and workflow so we can share that with our product team.
We also might be able to offer some advice or workarounds, and further explain our API approach. Someone from our product team will be reaching out today, so please keep an eye out for an email from us.

Many of our customers sustain an efficient workflow in Jobber as they grow their businesses, but we do know that every business has different needs and hopefully we can find a way to make your evolving workflow work with Jobber.

The Best Customer Service and Great Software

Publié le 30/06/2018

Putting tablets in the field with time tracking saved us at a lot per month in labor by holding workers accountable.

Administrative time/hassle was greatly decreased. Probably save 3-5 hours a week over old software (Zenmaid).

Peace of mind. It is very very nice to feel like I have a team (Jobber's support) to help us if we have any issues. It's like a free insurance policy.

Avantages

I bought a cleaning company summer 2017 that does about 500 homes per month, and needed to switch from the clunky and often failing cloud-based software we used before. I talked to several companies like Jobber, but was blown away by Jobber's level of customer service. They explained things and helped me for as long as I needed them to, to feel comfortable with switching to them. We are about four months into active use now and my expectations have not been unmet in any regard. The continued support is amazing -- any time myself or my office people have questions we hop on the chat and are quickly responded to. The best part is that Jobber continually gets better -- they are continually seeking ways to add more value to their product.

User-wise, this product is great. It is so fast to navigate (no lagging between pages or searching for something). We have six crews in the field with tablets, and are able to see when and where they check in and out of each job. We can pull up a map view and see all the homes that are done so far in the day. We can easily add a crew to a home if we want to send additional help, and their tablet is automatically updated with that information.

If you decide to use Jobber, be sure to know what you are doing when you enter all the customer information. Pay attention to the different areas of custom fields "Client", "Property", "Job" etc. and how they populate and do not populate to other areas. We lost some time there.

Inconvénients

Currently would like to see:
-Automatic emails for followup able to be sent without having to close a job -- just by marking it as complete. It would be ideal if you could set the frequency of this contact -- such as every time, once per month, once per quarter, etc.

I don't have many cons off the top of my head. In my opinion it is a phenomenal value for what you get.

Réponse de Jobber Software

Thanks for your detailed review! We're so glad to have you on the team too. We'll be sure to share your suggestions with the team :) As always, just let us know if you need anything!

Sheridan

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

If only I could give this software more than 5 stars!

Publié le 26/04/2019

My experience with Jobber has been amazing. Our company has grown at around 20% each year, and Jobber's systems has given us the capacity to expand without loosing quality of service. We are frequently asked how we can manage our business successfully with only one office employee. We point them to Jobber.
This isn't just the office manager's favorite software. The crew leaders, managers and owners all frequently remark on how much they love Jobber's functionality.

Avantages

There are so many things I love about Jobber that it is hard to name just one.
Jobber LISTENS to their customers. I have seen time and time again my suggestions become a reality. I love the client hub - where customers can sign and pay quotes and invoices online. This is an invaluable feature this day & age.

Inconvénients

Most of my con's come with the sad reality that our company uses Jobber in a way that is a bit beyond its intended scope (remodeling & construction), in addition to our field services (Handyman, Lawn Mowing etc)
- Invoicing: lack of flexbility in the way invoices can be displayed to customers. Templates are only minimally helpful at this time. Also, if the line item descriptions are too long (longer than one printed page for example), it will but cut off when printing. There is no way for it to continue to the next printed page.
- Sales: Jobber is built on scheduling. But as a company, sales process is equally important. While Jobber shows some level of 'process' in leads, it is definitely not there yet. HOWEVER - they have promised that this is something they are working towards.
- customized billing: To be clear, I LOVE Jobber's billing system. The only hiccup is their lack of ability to customer delivery methods per client.

Réponse de Jobber Software

You made our day, Sheridan! We've noted your feedback on lead tracking, billing, templates, and delivery methods. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and for taking the time to leave us a review. We're so glad to have the Handy Home Guys crew on the team, and are so proud to help your business expand. Congrats on all your growth!

Brian
  • Secteur d'activité : Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement

Read this before purchasing Jobber

Publié le 16/03/2023

I have been with Jobber for over two years and I can tell you with the utmost confidence that there is better software. There is no customer service here and they are not interested in aiding you.

Avantages

The routing portion of the software works fine. Client management is lacking, but client communication tools were good (could use improvement). Works well for small client base (1 customer at a time).

Inconvénients

Not only does Jobber have the WORST customer service I have ever experienced, they repeatedly told me that issues with THIER software were my issues that i would have to work around. It is unfortunate after paying them for over 2 years that i have to find out they could care less that i need their assistance. Completely offended by the level of uselessness. They are not motivated in helping you grow your business.

Hey Brian,

Before anything else, we'd like to apologise for the experience that you've had with our Support team. It sounds like we really missed the mark in working through the issues you brought to us, and we're so sorry about that!

If you're open to it, we would really like to connect with you to learn more about your experience and the issues that you have been experiencing within Jobber that you had reached out to us about initially to help find solutions for you and make things right. Please feel free to reach out to us by phone at 1-888-721-1115, by email at support@getjobber.com, or by chat within your account and hopefully we'll be able to connect soon. Thank you.

Debbie
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Jobber from a Person who is not techie

Publié le 01/02/2023

Scheduling and dispatching: Jobber can automate scheduling and dispatching, saving time and reducing errors.Invoicing and payment processing: Jobber enables businesses to create and send invoices electronically and process payments quickly and securely.Customer communication: Jobber provides an efficient platform for communicating with customers, including scheduling appointments, sending reminders, and tracking customer history.Job tracking and reporting: Jobber provides real-time visibility into job progress and performance, enabling businesses to track and improve their operations.The benefits of using Jobber include:Increased productivity and efficiency: Jobber automates many time-consuming tasks, freeing up staff to focus on other important tasks.Improved customer satisfaction: Jobber enables businesses to provide better customer service and build stronger relationships with their customers.Better cash flow: Jobber streamlines invoicing and payment processing, helping businesses get paid faster and improve their cash flow.Enhanced visibility: Jobber provides real-time data and insights into job performance, enabling businesses to make informed decisions and improve their operations.

Avantages

-Jobber offers businesses a powerful suite of features that helps them manage their day-to-day operations more efficiently.-It provides users with easy-to-use interfaces that make it easy to create, manage and track jobs, estimates and invoices.-It also allows businesses to set up automated payment reminders and track customer history.-Jobber’s customer service is top-notch, with knowledgeable and friendly staff available to help with any questions or concerns.

Inconvénients

-It can be a bit expensive for businesses with lots of jobs and invoices to manage.-The user interface can be a bit clunky at times and may require some getting used to.-It is not suitable for businesses that need more complex job tracking or invoicing systems.

Réponse de Jobber Software

Hi Debbie! Thanks for taking the time to send us a review!

Our goal is to help small businesses be successful and we're very happy to to hear that you are finding Jobber easy to use and that your experience with the Jobber team has been top-notch!

If you ever have questions about how Jobber can help you with your workflow, always feel welcome to reach out to our support team.

We are also happy to have a conversation with you to ensure that you feel like you are getting the most value out of your Jobber subscription.

Thank you for letting us be a part of your team! Cheers!

Monty

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

We love Jobber But.......

Publié le 01/03/2018

We love Jobber because their support is great and there product is great! Its been going on 4 years now and still no resolve on the notifications issue. Not even an update. WE NEED SMS AND EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS TO WORK PROPERLY! PLEASE!!!!!

Avantages

The way it organises our daily processes. Without it we would just be another business

Inconvénients

Notifying our customers that their service is due, is crucial to our success. Notification emails and sms are just not working correctly? Right now if you have anyone unassigned in the grid view while sending notifications, all of those people will receive notifications too, when they shouldn't! Only the people on the calendar who are scheduled for that day should get the notifications. My customers who are unassigned get pissed and call me telling me "I didnt schedule service for this date". Any other users of Jobber using the notifications via email or sms having the same problem? Please let me know if your having the same issues? The reports need work, There are limited reports and no ability to shell out to a custom report writing utility. Things like new activations, disconnections so you can track how many active customers and non active customers you have. Love the quote signing ability they just came up with, but it would be nice if they had a Check box that has to be clicked acknowledging they read the service terms. Forms are lacking for our pest control industry. An inspection report of the home/office needs to be dont to let the customer know the deficiencies that need to be corrected for proper pest management. Invoices are great!

Jennifer
  • Secteur d'activité : Équipements publics

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Functionality at its best !

Publié le 01/05/2023

Having the ability to add pictures and videos is a HUGE help for our plumbing business. I love Jobber I think its very user friendly. We looked at a couple programs before choosing Jobber and I'm confident we made the right choice.

Avantages

Easy to use- if issues arise the support is quick and eager to helpCan log in from anywhereLots of options for financials, reports, customer relations. Very tech friendly

Inconvénients

More options for late invoices- I'd like to have more then 2 reminders for over due invoicesNotifications when customers view there invoice, not just view a quote. When you copy a quote- the notes and pictures below should transfer over. More then 1 email to send quote notifications, payments to- it used to be all admin now you can only pick 1 email per.

Hey Jennifer!

Thanks a ton for taking the time to share your experience with us here! You've left some really fantastic ideas for things we can adjust to help make Jobber even more user-friendly and we can't tell you how much we appreciate hearing feedback like this.

It's always great to have that extra context of how big of a help having photos and videos can be for businesses, so we can imagine how awesome it would be to have those and their notes copy over with quotes!

If you'd ever like to chat more about the features or options you'd like to see in Jobber please don't hesitate to get in touch with our Support team. We'd love to hear from you!