SkyPrep

4,8 (149)
Donnez votre avis !
Comment réussir votre formation en ligne

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

• Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Logiciel très utile

Publié le 21/06/2023

Avantages

SkyPrep est un logiciel très émouvant et qui à un système complet pour la gestion de l'apprentissage, des formations , et offres une variété de fonctionnalité qui m'a beaucoup aidé dans les meilleurs délais de l'apprentissage . Je le recommande vivement

Inconvénients

Oui pour SkyPrep , je n'ai pas eu d'inconvénient mais j'aimerais avoir accès à plus de pouvoir les données. J'apprécie énormément et je le recommande

Jack
Jack

your learning platform partner

Publié le 19/06/2014

I have been on both sides of the IT tech/user interface. I can enthusiastically and unequivocally say that I have never known an IT operation with a more positive can-do attitude than SkyPrep's. First, they have a stellar platform. But no platform is perfect and there are always features and options that might make it better. In other IT operations -- including the ones I have belonged to -- the attitude on the part of the tech people was very much we/they. "We (the tech people) know all. And wouldn't this be a great job if it weren't for all those users and customers we have to deal with." The attitude at SkyPrep is much healthier and ultimately much more constructive for everyone. If you have an idea for a feature, SkyPrep's approach is open-minded and creative. "Hmmm. Maybe that would be a good idea. And maybe it would be even better if we also did such-and-such..." I'm not saying the SkyPrep tech people don't have to prioritize and I'm not saying they can drop everything for every request you make, but they seem to think of customers as partners, as scouts for what the training market needs. So if you need more than a cookie cutter approach to a learning platform, I would make two suggestions. Number one, sign up with SkyPrep; most if not all the features you need are probably already there. Number Two, think of yourself as their partner in return by respectfully and appreciatively letting them know what you think would help them in their mission of making SkyPrep even better and better and better. And that's saying a lot.

Réponse de SkyPrep

Thanks Jack! We will always work to make sure you are getting what you need.

Sam
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Everything you need in an LMS made easy

Publié le 09/07/2020

My overall experience with Skyprep has been amazing. It's a great platform, there is nothing major that they are missing and improvements are constantly being made. Cloud-based is the way to go and Skyprep is leading the industry. It's almost the perfect LMS, and I know we are a tough customer since many of our locations operate so much differently with different customer requirements and remote locations where internet connections are spotty. The customer service with Skyprep has been amazing, they have made several suggested improvements for me quickly and are always there to help answer questions or support how I am using the system. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is my designated one-point-of contact and she is super helpful and great to work with.

Avantages

I have used some of the biggest and most expensive LMS products in the past with other companies and worked in this industry for 20+ yrs, so coming into this new position with a smaller company that had not previously used an LMS, I performed a thorough analysis of top LMS products, and tested them for about 3 months. Some seemed hard to navigate, or not user friendly and others had good features I liked, but missing other critical pieces that are a must. Skyprep had everything I needed (and was used to using in the past with more expensive products), plus additional features you normally don't get with a clean easy-to-use interface. My favorite feature is the download functionality - some of our job sites are in remote locations where internet connections can be..."spotty" so having the ability to download inside the browser window is great - and through multi-tabbed browsers, you can pull up and download multiple courses ahead of time (for iPads, phones), plus an additional ability to download to a computer (if using on a computer) is an added bonus. This allows users to pre-download content ahead of time before playing a video for a group of employees, taking a course by yourself, or getting on an airplane, etc.

Inconvénients

Like any new platform, there is a learning curve, but Skyprep has been unusually easy and intuitive to use, I'm excited about being able to download content through the App soon.

Deanna
  • Secteur d'activité : Biotechnologie
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 3.0 /10

Good start

Publié le 21/02/2022

Avantages

This product is easy to use and to implement.

Inconvénients

We have just gotten started. We have discovered some functionality is limited and some of the reporting is limited. If you assigned a group to a learning path you cannot pull a report with an overview of how the group is progressing. That's limiting to us.

Greg
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction

Wholehearted Endorsement of this Product

Avantages

Pricing is economical and transparent. No mandatory phone conference/interview just to find out what it costs. Efficient sales process. Before my first phone call with the sales rep, they provided me links to YouTube videos detailing their capabilities, which greatly minimized the time required with the sales team to understand exactly what they offer. They were the only LMS I researched that did this and didn't hide their costs until the end. Extremely user friendly platform to administer and use that includes built-in course authoring tools. Meets all of our needs to provide internally developed online course ware in several formats. A course catalog and means for purchasing course ware from external content vendors is also integrated into the LMS. The staff are very responsive, outstanding to work with and very helpful when needed. They are also proactive and have solicited feedback about what next upgrades to their platform we would most like to see. If/when they get to some of those I'll easily give them full marks for functionality and features.

Inconvénients

Customer service and communication is primarily via email, therefore, clarifying the exact nature and extent of a problem sometimes requires some back and forth.

Dave
  • Secteur d'activité : Aviation et industrie aéronautique
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

SkyPrep LMS Review

Publié le 30/07/2022

I have used SkyPrep with two different aviation/airline organizations in the past three years, and my experience has been outstanding throughout that time. The versatility of the system and the fast, efficient support when questions arise is priceless when operating in a fast-paced, high stress environment. As a manager and director, with training as a primary responsibility in both organizations, I would recommend SkyPrep to anyone that has a need to create, deploy, and track training across a wide organizational network.

Avantages

The most appealing aspects of SkyPrep is the manner in which we were able to immediately begin using the LMS across our company once we teamed up with SkyPrep. Within 24 hours we had multiple courses uploaded and had learners completing coursework. As a company that is primarily comprised of remote employees, this platform exceeded all of our wants. Even the most skeptical within the organization have realized the value and versatility of the platform.

Inconvénients

While I don't have any "cons" per say... it would be helpful if the platform had the ability to create and track training and safety audit type checklists (related to the courses in the system) that could be assigned and completed based on individual roles, performed monthly on a recurring basis, and then tracked to determine training course efficiency.

Shalayna
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Great product! Easy to use! Very effective!

Publié le 31/07/2019

I am a corporate trainer for a dental management company, training over 100 employees each day. It is very important to us that we are able to apply systematic and consistent information to all 7 of our dental offices. SkyPrep has allowed us to do so, and has made it a very simple process. It's easy to set up, easy to make changes, and easy to track our employees' progress. It's also very user-friendly for the staff completing their training courses. We love it!

Avantages

The software is very user-friendly and has been extremely easy to set up and implement.

Inconvénients

I wish there was a feature to replace videos in the Resource Center. Often times our videos require updating, and it would be wonderful if we could easily replace a video, like we do with a document, without having to delete it, upload a new one, and add it back into all appropriate courses.

Sara
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier

Very impressed!

Publié le 10/08/2021

Extremely positive. If I ever go to another business looking for a LMS, I will definitely be bringing it with me.

Avantages

This system is very easy to implement and maintain as an admin. Furthermore, it is very user friendly from an admin and user perspective. Their customer service is amazing too as they have a monthly check in where they give you information on updates and are there to answer any questions - at no extra cost.

Inconvénients

The only cons I have had, I have asked my contact there about it and they were quick to fix it or create a solution.

Alternatives envisagées

TalentLMS
Carlos
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Amphibious Medics - Training Department

Publié le 29/06/2023

I really do love the functions that we now have in the premium version of SkyPrep. We're able to incorporate a whole bunch of training elements such as knowledge checks and assessments. We also really enjoy the permissions and roles function which allows more than 1 admin to upload material and grade material.

Avantages

I love SkyPrep! We use it daily for our On-Boarding and to provide refresher courses to all of our active medical personnel so they can stay up to date with our protocols, policies, and procedures for our extensive equipment and medical treatment of employees.

Inconvénients

I don't think I have an actual con for SkyPrep, I just had a hard time transferring all of our PowerPoint presentations without using Studio but I eventually learned that it was just easier to use Studio.

Lindsey

Pleasantly surprised with SkyPrep

Publié le 24/03/2017

We are a midsize municipal government agency and purchased SkyPrep for our LMS about a year ago. As the administrator for the LMS, I have been thoroughly impressed. The system has a very intuitive and user-friendly UI, our users require very little training to use it. They open it up and say, "oh, ok, I see my training pending my completion here. Seems easy enough." And that's it. Also from an admin side, its easy to use - I've trained several non-technical users on the admin role and I get similar feedback on ease of use. We also have a few 'group managers' who have security rights somewhere between admins and users.

It's inexpensive, which is perfect for us with a limited budget. Several departments have created their own content in Powerpoint or videos, and we've launched it to users, and the group manager monitors completion. We partnered with external content providers as well, - that's where the big money seems to go, so its been more cost effective to develop our own, which is easy to do with their content creator tool. But SkyPrep accepts content in so many different formats, that we've been able to leverage various webinar recordings, Youtube videos, even DVD content and internally-developed policies in Word and PDF.

Reporting is pretty simple - my only complaint is that the reporting options are somewhat limited. However, I sent an email to the service team making a request for an additional filter option, and - wham! They added it to my account. I was very impressed that they listened to my feedback and were so accommodating. That additional report has made my job much easier.

Another thing I've been thoroughly impressed with is their frequent releases and enhancements. It always seems like they're adding some new cool feature that again makes my job easier - seems like the frequency is somewhere between monthly and quarterly.

I still email my original contact on occasion with a question or comment, and he always gets back to me within a day.

Really, really pleased with SkyPrep.

Veronica
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great system, great customer support, overall one of the easiest LMS to get up and running

Publié le 28/02/2022

Overall SkyPrep is an easy tool to work with and navigate. It provides an ease of conducting training alongside a great team of customer support for any issue resolution or system enhancements.

Avantages

The customer support for SkyPrep is by far the best experience I have had with any other vendor. The system itself is very intuitive and easy to understand without training. The end user and administrator view are both easy to work with.

Inconvénients

The reporting feature does not provide all the data that is available in the system. There are occasional enhancements or customization that has been completed but it would be nice to have more control over the advanced reports and what data you want to include in each report.

Spence
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers

Fantastic Learning Management System

Publié le 27/07/2020

The experience has been absolutely amaazing. Their customer service is impeccable. Anytime I am unable to self-resolve an issue I may be facing, I can pick up the phone, knowing with confidence that someone will be on the other end to assist. Typically that has been [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who has been FANTASTIC. If we cannot resolve on the phone, he is always eager to hop on a video-conference call to troubleshoot by screen sharing and gather the data necessary to provide resolution in short order.

Avantages

The software provides an ease of use for the end-user whether they are a Learner or the Admin. As an Admin, I am fully equipped with all of the items needed to research and self-resolve through SkyPrep's Resource Center. The platform is extremely easy to use and deploy coursework across my company.

Inconvénients

The ability to integrate the API into our company's intranet for a single access point for our end-users.

Rhonan
  • Secteur d'activité : Sports

Simple and cost-effective LMS

Publié le 01/08/2022

Avantages

The Skyprep platform is simple and friendly to use for managers and learners. It gave our company an opportunity to present more professional and engaging content for our staff. Since we started using Skyprep in 2016 we have been able to add additional content and material for our franchisees and coaches. The Skyprep platform is continually improved and enhanced with additional functionality.

Inconvénients

Whilst the platform is fantastic, it is not a one-stop shop platform for a franchising company and requires us to use a different CRM for managers and learners.

Daniel
  • Secteur d'activité : Sports
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Skyprep is a big hit for event staff training!

Publié le 16/07/2020

Avantages

It is a very user friendly software both on the admin and learner side. After a quick training with our contact, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], we were comfortable setting our platform and releasing courses to our staff. It was extremely easy to set up our platform and create accounts for our event staff. They have a bulk upload template for creating users that saves a lot of time. It allows us to upload a wide variety of documents, videos, etc. that make it very easy to create courses. Their assessment creation system is very straightforward and easy to navigate. We love to use their analytic tools that are included with the platform. After just a few clicks the system creates very useful spreadsheets or diagrams that can be used to review course analytics. Overall, Skyprep is a super beneficial tool and we love working with them!

Inconvénients

Skyprep has just released their first gamification update, which we are excited to use, but would like to see more additions to this in the future like adding in games, leader boards, etc. that we can use to engage our staff more.

Dan
  • Secteur d'activité : Services à la personne et aux familles

Choosing SkyPrep Was a Wise Decision

Publié le 10/07/2020

Very good experience with SkyPrep. Their support team is very knowledgeable, friendly and always available to assist if we run into any issues.

Avantages

SkyPrep LMS software is very easy to use, easy to manage and has allowed for unprecedented growth for our company. "LMS without the mess" is a very good description.

Inconvénients

I can't really think of anything that I don't like about SkyPrep LMS. Again, it's very easy to use, intuitive and satisfies all of our requirements for trainings completed both internally and with our customers too.

Sunny
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness

SkyPrep

Publié le 03/08/2022

Generally really great product and service, especially for smaller to midsize organizations. We've been using SkyPrep close to 10 years now.

Avantages

Simple and easy to use interface. Can integrate SCORM content so you can import training content from external sources. Affordable price point. Responsive customer support.

Inconvénients

Doesn't track progress within modules like slides, videos (precisely what time), PDFs, etc.

Anna

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The SkyPrep team has been amazing at developing solutions to meet our unique LMS needs.

Publié le 19/05/2017

The ability to have our managers track their team members' learning, ease of scheduling classes, course materials stored in one easy to access place, the specific permissions we were able to set up for users and managers, the reporting features, the "helpdesk" features/support, and the user-friendly design.

Avantages

The customer support via SkyPrep has been phenomenal in everything from developing requested software features, "helpdesk" accessibility when we have questions, explaining things clearly, and being positive and upbeat in every interaction via E-mail or phone.

Inconvénients

For any kind of software (LMS or non-LMS), there are always features you could dream up. I think that the value you get from the investment you make in the SkyPrep software is definitely worth it. (We have the Enterprise Plan.)

Jesse
  • Secteur d'activité : Administration publique
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

SkyPrep: Easy to Use, Streamlined, Advanced

Publié le 25/01/2021

Avantages

SkyPrep was an excellent choice for our organization both in its inexpensive cost and ease off use. During implementation, the SkyPrep team worked closely with us to make sure we were successful in meeting our goals and often responded to inquiries within a business day. The platform is customizable enough that I feel I have enough control of the system without requiring significant HTML or coding knowledge to make it work. Also, the learner experience is very straightforward, which is necessary considering most of the audience is not as technically savvy.

Inconvénients

SkyPrep is a growing software, in my opinion, so not all features are present but are in development. There are a few elements I wish were customizable that are not, such as removing a bar that appears above eLearning modules. However, the cons are few compared to the many pros.

Jennifer
  • Secteur d'activité : Assurance

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Great software for training and development!

Publié le 26/07/2022

Avantages

The system is extremely user friendly. Whenever we assign courses to have employees complete, it's very rare that we hear of any issues as far as them navigating the platform.

Inconvénients

The ILT section needs to be revamped for clients who utilize Microsoft Teams as means of main communication for their employees. The integration between SkyPrep and Teams constantly goes out so we are never able to use this for ILTs.

Rick
  • Secteur d'activité : E-learning

Excellence

Publié le 01/08/2019

We are very satisfied with SkyPrep and its excellence in service, quality, and customer responsivene...

We are very satisfied with SkyPrep and its excellence in service, quality, and customer responsiveness.

Avantages

Reliable and easy to use...it's an essential tool for STARLINK's delivery to its members.

Inconvénients

STARLINK and its member institutions utilize analytics - we'd love to see more robust analytics with SkyPrep.

Dave
  • Secteur d'activité : Compagnies aériennes/Aéronautique

Eastern Airlines SkyPrep review

Publié le 04/03/2021

Great experience. Would recommend to any corporate training department.

Great experience. Would recommend to any corporate training department.

Avantages

I like the ease of navigation for both administrators and for learners. Also, the ability to create multiple courses within a Learning Path, create initial and recurrent timelines, run reports that allow me to drill down to whatever data I am looking for and then pull those reports for training verification is fantastic. Customer support is prompt and thorough as well, Micaela is awesome!

Inconvénients

Not there yet. I have not found anything that I dislike yet...and I use SkyPrep daily.

Joe
  • Secteur d'activité : Électronique grand public

Love SkyPrep

Publié le 29/03/2017

Skyprep has allowed us to really streamline our training programs and be compliant with the industry standards that we follow. It's affordable, flexible, and great for our company.

Avantages

Ease of use, flexibility, cost

Inconvénients

Would prefer some more advanced features.

Réponse de SkyPrep

Hi Joe! Thank you taking the time to provide us with a review. I wanted to let you know that we are in the process of adding some exciting new features for 2017. If you reach out to info@skyprep.com, a team member will be happy to provide a summary of our development plans.

Jodie
  • Secteur d'activité : Psychologie

Sky Prep Evaluation

Publié le 08/07/2020

The customer service and our sales representative, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]
are like none we've...

The customer service and our sales representative, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]
are like none we've ever dealt with before. They are very quick to respond. They reach out all the time and check on us to make sure we are doing well. Any time we have stumbled into anything they have always been right on the spot to assist us.

Avantages

After reviewing several different software companies we found that SkyPrep was the easiest one to learn quickly, which we needed. All of our modules were downloaded with no problems at all.

Inconvénients

At this time, we don't have any complaints

Angie
  • Secteur d'activité : E-learning
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés

5 stars for SkyPrep

Extremely pleased with SkyPrep

Extremely pleased with SkyPrep

Avantages

User friendly and easy to navigate for non tech individuals.

Inconvénients

A technical feature while exiting an exam

Armando
  • Secteur d'activité : Génie civil

Simple and Effective!

Publié le 25/08/2022

Customer support is some of the best I've experienced. If you have an issue, your Customer Success Manager will immediately respond to assist you. If there is a question they cannot answer, they do not hesitate to escalate the question or request.

Avantages

- Easy to use for both admins and learners
- Customer support
- Cost

Inconvénients

- I wish the software included a QR code system that could display training