ShipStation

Bienvenue à Nirvana de l'expédition.

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

785 avis

David k A.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Test your shipping software - they're not all made the same

Publié le 15/03/2018

I moved from Stamps.com and cut my shipping and customer service time by 80%. I adopted this software at ~15 packages per day because it was more expensive than Stamps.com. Bad move!!! Pay extra for ShipStation from the start.

Avantages

I've used ShipStation, ShippingEasy, ShipWorks, Stamps.com, Ordoro, and SolidCommerce with a few clients. My two favorite are ShipStation and ShippingEasy. They both have different strengths - sweat the small stuff because it really makes a difference if you're shipping 200+ packages a day. It's worth using two or more systems and then picking the best. The time spent is worth the effort.

I use ShipStation for managing the shipping and customer service from my website, Amazon, Walmart, Jet, Ebay, and Etsy. The application is rock solid. Creating manual orders is simple, as is importing orders and combining shipments. I like that I can place orders on hold and setup future shipments. Other vendors like ShippingEasy cannot do this (yet). We get a fair number or orders that have a bad address and we're able to put orders on hold until we hear back from the customer. This shipping rules and kitting options are fairly robust. It is easy to identify return customers (this is something not done well by other platforms). The UI is very buttoned-up. ShipStation also has a superior "Search Customers" function that will search on 3 and 4 part names, city, state... Some of the other vendors fail here. Having good search reduces customer service time.

Inconvénients

There are some things that ShippingEasy does better - e.g. they're a single page application and that means that the interface is super fast. ShipStation is slower as you mover around in the interface. I wish that ShipStation could manage my inventory across marketplaces and I'm in love with how some of the other vendors solicit reviews using marketing/email automation. I hope someday that vendors like ShipStation will also connect to Auth.net or Stripe.com so that we can Auth and Settle New Manual Orders. It takes a bit longer to learn ShipStation but if you're running a larger/complicated business you'll come to appreciate the power that comes with the complexity.

Mauro B.

ShipStation Is A Must for ANy Shopify Business Who Ships Product

Publié le 10/05/2022

ShipStation was easy to integrate and really simplifies the process. Great for companies of all sizes.

Avantages

ShipStation makes it easy to complete and track a customers shipment and get the best price for that shipment.

Inconvénients

Not much to not like....it does what it needs to do and it does it well.

Easyship, ShipHero et Shippo

Pourquoi passer à ShipStation

ShipStation just seemed more refined than others and integration seemed to be easier.
William E.
  • Secteur d'activité : Articles de sport

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Misleading initial cost for labels

Publié le 05/05/2022

Avantages

potential ease of use with paypal. Less expensive, but turned out not to be.

Inconvénients

Shipstation is horrible. They've cost me a ton of money because their software gives a price and then 2 weeks later the shipping company charges you hundreds more. By the way I am accurate in my weighing and measurements.

• Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Excellent shipping software for ecommerce businesses

Publié le 26/04/2022

Shipstation has been amazing at helping streamline our order processing and shipping. It has worked great despite the growth of business and has scaled seamlessly.

Avantages

Easily track and ship orders from multiple channels. Ability to use your own shipping accounts with carriers or use Shipstation's negotiated rates. Filters, tags, notes, automations help streamline our shipping and order processing.

The interface is user friendly and the rare times I've had an issue and had to contact support, my issues were resolved fairly quickly.

Inconvénients

Shipstation recently forced all users to the new interface, which I'm not a fan of. But that's more from having used the software for years. With the move, it changed how some things are processed or handled.

Elise E.
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente en gros

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Going with ShipStation was a smart decision

Publié le 05/05/2022

Avantages

It is seamless with both Cin7 and Shopify. Orders flow in here from both channels and it has the same look and feel in our workflow. The Insights reporting is very useful.

Inconvénients

Calculators look at an order over 50 lbs and charge accurately - with surcharges. In our business, we don't ship over 50 lbs to a customer. We pack in multiple boxes to pass on savings and also make it easier for our boutique customers to handle. I wish rules could be in place to accommodate this.

Ivan V.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

ShipStation review from daily user

Publié le 14/06/2022

Very user friendly, easy to learn

Avantages

Simplicity, cloud based, user friendly & easy to learn

Inconvénients

Nothing so far. This software has met our expectations.

Lawrence P.
  • Secteur d'activité : Biens de consommation

The Best Integration We Use

Publié le 14/05/2022

Outstanding. I couldn't be happier.

Avantages

I like everything about it. It works exactly like its supposed to. Most integrations are only easy to use for the people who built them and when you contact support they are not very helpful. ShipStation is simple and easy for the end user. I have needed support on multiple occassions and they help in real time. They immediately send a copy of the live chat and even do a live example in my system then send that video for me to do it. It is by far the best service we have. Thank you ShipStation.

Inconvénients

There is nothing negative to say. They are outstanding and every company should learn from them how to help their customers.

Zack S.
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Made a big differense.

Publié le 27/05/2022

Overall it went well, took about 3 months from cradle to grave to implement. Custom api integration development slowed us down. Wish they added Shopworks as a partner.

Avantages

The software integrates well and connected to our ERP effectively, allowing orders to flow efficiently.

Inconvénients

Had to hire a 3rd party to integrate with a custom API integration costing a lot and adding time and complexity to project.

Mike J.
  • Secteur d'activité : Divertissement
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

Shipstation Works Great with PayPal

Publié le 21/05/2022

I have started using Shipstation since PayPal has intergraded it as it's postage/printing service. It works great.

Avantages

I thought at first it would be a pain to switch, but Shipstation is easy to navigate and figure out.

Inconvénients

Some features take a little getting used to and a little time to find but overall it's good,

Armin A.
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Does what it's supposed to do

Publié le 17/06/2022

Avantages

The tool streamlined the ordering process for us and automated several processes we were doing manually before which saved us a lot of time

Inconvénients

Synchronization with Amazon is not always perfect but it has more to do with Amazon than this tool

Lena V.
  • Secteur d'activité : Vétérinaire

ShipStation Provides Everything Needed

Publié le 07/02/2022

ShipStation makes online order fulfillment easy. It imports all of your order and customer information into the software from most online selling platforms. It pulls the shipping information so all you have to do is confirm and ship. It is easy to customize your settings such as packing slips and messages to buyers. I love how it sends the tracking number back to the appropriate platform so that I don’t have to do that manually. The shipping prices are low and all shipping options are available. I highly recommend using this for order fulfillment.

Avantages

I like how all shipping services are available and easy to apply. Everything is easy to understand and operate. The software communicates with most selling platforms and keeps updated inventory.

Inconvénients

I would like the pricing to be based on volume not number of platforms.

Irina T.
  • Secteur d'activité : Biens de consommation

The Shipping Software To Beat All Shipping Softwares

Publié le 19/04/2021

Love at first sight. Everything from the easy of customizing the packing slip, email confirmation and delivery emails. The fact that it integrates with almost every platform - and even if it doesn't you can custom code your own store with their open API. Really, a fantastic piece of work.

Avantages

What I liked the most was how easy it is to set up and get going It has a great UI that's extremely easy to use daily. Automations make daily life easier and rate preview is a godsend. I can go on.....

Inconvénients

The least that I like about this software is that they HAVE the ability to suggest features and updates, however, I don't really see too many of them actually be implemented. Now, that's not saying they don't implement any - but there are some pretty important ones that have a ton of upvotes that tech devs have said would be relatively easy to do, but they don't. Maybe there is something I just don't know...

ShipBob et ShipWorks

EASE

Pourquoi passer à ShipStation

Customer support at first, the ease second and the fact that it's been over 7+ years of me using it and I still to this day love it and wouldn't switch. Thanks Shipstation!
Ronald C.
  • Secteur d'activité : Art/artisanat

Shipstation Changed My Life

Publié le 23/12/2019

We started with shipstation when our small online shop was shipping well under 100 items a month. I'd tried a few other softwares, and none of them compared. Now, our business has grown many, many times over, and shipstation has scaled with us without a hitch. It's incredibly easy to use, integrates wonderfully with our online storefront, ebay, etc... I've recommended it to many, many people over the years, and I really can't imagine running my business without it!

Avantages

Ease of use and feature richness. We had tried a couple of other shipping systems for our online shop, and none were as intuitive and user friendly as Shipstation. We were able to get up and running very quickly when we first started, and now, many years later, I've learned much of the the deep functionality that lays beneath the simple surface.

Inconvénients

I had to think a while, but I do with the dashboard reporting was a bit clearer and easier to read. There are a couple of widgets on there that I have still to figure out quite how to read.

Shippo

Pourquoi choisir ShipStation

We needed something more powerful and intuiutive

Stamps.com

I preferred the interface
Brett C.
  • Secteur d'activité : Tabac

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Shipping software that speeds things up

Publié le 27/06/2019

ShipStation has been crucial to our workflow and we'd have wasted hours a week if we were still having to manually enter data. The staff at ShipStation is helpful when you need them but they COULD do a better job implementing features that customers request.

Avantages

We like that you can use ShipStation to import and update orders on your shopping cart software with very little effort.

Inconvénients

The cost may be prohibitive for users only using minimal feature set, but still a good value compared to manually hand-jamming data.

Endicia et ShippingEasy

Pourquoi choisir ShipStation

ShipStation offered a better integration with our shopping cart platform.

Endicia

Pourquoi passer à ShipStation

Both the user interface and integrations were slightly better with ShipStation.
Matthew J.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

With ShipStation, I know there is someone on the other end that cares about my experience

Publié le 12/02/2018

Avantages

• I was assigned a specific person as my customer service representative, and when I called with an issue, one of the customer rep picked up the phone and answered my question on the spot; meaning, I didn't have to dial a ton of menu options or wait on hold at all to speak with a person. She is also very responsive to emails. We tend to look at websites and applications as faceless businesses, but with ShipStation I know there is someone on the other end that cares about my experience.

• Integrates seamlessly with Squarespace Commerce account

• Automatically marks order fulfilled when a shipping label is printed

• Connects to printer easier than Stamps.com

Inconvénients

• Have to load balances instead of paying for what you use as you go. I encountered this with Stamps.com as well, but it is annoying because I have to make cash flow considerations when all I need is a few extra dollars to print a label.

• Cannot edit manual orders, need to delete and re-create an order if changing quantity or amount of a product.

• I "chose" ShipStation because it was the only shipping option that would integrate with Squarespace. Most of my issues were encountered while trying to transition from Stamps.com to become familiar with the new platform. Though very similar, ShipStation INITIALLY felt like a clunkier, gaudier version of the same thing. Thankfully, they've recently made some positive design changes. However, there are still some quirky user interface aspects, including:
— animated "help/info" bubbles (which I just figured out how to hide).
— In Stamps.com, I was able to see if my thermal printer was connected (or visible to the website) before clicking "print" — which, when I click, charges the postage to my account regardless if the label actually printed. In ShipStation, I have to click "print" without knowing if the website is able to send the job to the printer. This has resulted in additional postage billed to my account because I clicked "print." I then have to wait for that amount to be refunded in my account. Though I should add, I rarely have printer connection issues with ShipStation, whereas it used to be the bane of my Stamps.com experience.
— Stamps.com also made it easy to see all the USPS shipping options and rates at a glance, while viewing an order. In ShipStation, I either have to select a service, then an option from within that service or open up a separate rate calculator. This makes it harder to find the lowest shipping fee/service or fastest method for its value when modifying individual orders.

Krzysztof H.
  • Secteur d'activité : Machines

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Not perfect but very good

Publié le 29/01/2017

I was impressed with options you have in this software to speed up shipping proces.
I sell in multiple platforms ( eBay, amazon, and my own ecommerce store) and ship station import all orders into one place. No more login into each of them and ship from there
I also ship with multiple carriers ( USPS and FedEx) and there is where ship station is handy
I am using stamps.com for 5+ years and I ma very happy with it but stamps will not work with FedEx so I had to sort out orders by shipping method and ship USPS packages using stamps.com and than log into FedEx to ship remaining orders from there. FedEx software it terrible ( on line fedex.com and their shop software ) that it actually increase my shipping time that I was considering to drop FedEx shipping method from all stores. Ship Station make shipping much easier if you use multiple carriers and this is why I use it

1) Import orders from multiple ecommerce platform
2) One software for multiple shipping carriers and method
3) Great email notification for clients, multiple options of emails and multiple templets
4)inventory tracking
many other good futures

Inconvénients

1) Depend on package you have with ship station support can take long time to answer your question. No phone support for any users and only email support for lowest package. This is not acceptable. When I need to ship and I have issue I need to call somebody and fix problem ASAP. If you send email you can wait who know how long to resolve issue. Live chat is available only for selected ship station clients ( base on how much you are paying = selected package of ship station) and it may take very long time to actually chat with somebody ( we are talking hours in some cases before you are at top of chat queue )
2) you have to press button to read package weight if you have scale attached. This is very annoying if you ever used software with automatic scale. You place package on scale and software already know what you shipping. ( or alarm you when scale is 0 = nothing on scale ). I had packages returned because I did not press "read" scale button and package was over weight compared to postage purchased. Same goes the other way. You pay more for postage if your package is less than what you estimate in your ecommerce platform.
3) FedEx international shipping has big problem. Ship station does not print commercial invoice for international packages. You technically can print label but than you have to go to FedEx and fill out commercial invoice form. I do not understand why it can not be printed at the same time with label. All info is already available ( item, price etc) on ship station after importing order. Ship Station print all required paper work for USPS international packages
4) address verification is not strong future on a software . I am comparing it to a stamps.com again. If client place wrong address on a form ship station will tell you that address is not valid but will not tell you what is wrong and will not suggest correction. Stamps.com will suggest correct zip code , street name , apartment number if it is missing etc. Ship station will only tell you " invalid apartment number" or "apartment not found"
5) international imported addresses create issue sometimes if client used other than English address form. German , Japanese, Spanish language use soft punctuations and different letters like ~ or ę ó ś ć and many similar. Ship station when import such address create strange characters replacing original with something like @##@$%% and if you print it I can guaranty package will not be delivered to a clients since local post office will not recognize street name or town.
6) some countries are not recognized by ship station as international address. Republic of Ireland is not recognized. If client place that name on order form Ship station assign USA address to it. Since this is official name if country my client always put it than way and not Ireland in Country section. They would have to put Ireland instead ( Ireland in country field create correct international destination) Same goes to United Kingdom but England will be correct ( it may be few others - just do not remember )

Ryan S.
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Amazing Software, Great Support. Would Highly Recommend.

Publié le 25/02/2017

Shipstation tracks packages, manages inventory, labels, and shipping. integrates easily with many different platforms (eBay, Amazon, Shopify, Etsy, ETC.) Ship station can also automate most client communications including eBay feedback, email marketing, messages, and much more. It's like having a custom built CRM that was specifically design for ecommerce / marketplace sellers. It's not something you HAVE to have; almost everything it does can be done manually. Trust me when I say that once you do use it,- you will wonder how you ever lived without it.

Avantages

- Customer service is awesome (live chat, phone, email, etc) You're also assigned your own dedicated representative that learns your business model & account. Helpful since they will learn your account over time with you.
- It's inexpensive compared to similar software.
- This a pro AND a con (see below) but you also get a free stamps.com account with Shipstation. In reality its stamps.com that handles your USPS labels (that includes billing for shipping).
- The software just works. It does it's job and it does it extremely well.

Inconvénients

- Don't get why PayPal isn't offered as payment source to ship labels / pay monthly fees. (I ended up just getting paypal business debit card)
- Wish they revamped the pricing structure. If your selling 500-600 avg. each month. Your being charged the same each month for someone that sells 1400-1500 products. Seems to me a pricing structure: 100 / 250 / 500 / 1000 / 2000 / 5000 would make more sense and entice more lower volume sellers to use it.
- SS & stamps.com - The only problems I have had were due to stamps.com and not Ship station. When this happens, you have to reach out to stamps.com for support which can be like pulling teeth. This means your sometimes having to call/email 2 different companies if your having problems with something.
- No offline/desktop version of the software.

Mike M.
  • Secteur d'activité : Édition

Expansive Shipment Management

Publié le 09/03/2018

There's no doubt that ShipStation is built well and has the necessary features to please companies of all sizes. We've found very few problems in our 2-3 years of utilizing the platform and it's the best solution we've found to this point. We would recommend the system to any company looking to expertly manage its shipping operations.

Avantages

Our publishing company utilizes ShipStation to handle inventory and shipping management. The system is extremely comprehensive, offering a robust feature set covering orders, shipments, products, customers, and reports. It's easy to set up multiple stores for different aspects of the business in order to keep the silos separate, and alerts draw your eye to the areas that need attention. ShipStation can also be seamlessly integrated with various e-commerce platforms so that orders are ported directly over and into the shipment queue. Once shipped, we enjoy the tracking features that allow our team to check shipment status whenever customers have inquiries. Additionally, there's an insight section that shows how many customers interacted with a their personal tracking pages, how many shipment notifications have gone out in a given time period, and general sales trends.

Inconvénients

The interface isn't the prettiest, but it gets the job done and doesn't suffer from glitches. Occasionally, we have a little bit of trouble locating a specific option because the system has so many features. Perhaps the organization or visibility of some areas could be improved.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great easy to use software

Publié le 10/09/2021

Great so far, I used many different software and this one offered the best rates and the easiest to use platform.

Avantages

It is super easy to implement, it has a lot of features to make your job faster and it has good customer support if you have a bit of patience.

Inconvénients

I don't like that I can not put insurance into auto re charge for more than $100.00

ShippingEasy

Pourquoi choisir ShipStation

Because Shipstation offered better rates and I like their UI more.

ShippingEasy

Pourquoi passer à ShipStation

Because Shipstation offered better rates and I like their UI more.
Michael C.

V2 Is A Near-Perfect SaaS. V3 Is Half-Baked

Publié le 26/11/2018

As I already mentioned, I love ShipStation. It's really one of my favorite pieces of SaaS. Their customer support is also great. They answer their live chats and emails quickly and always have a solution. Rare, especially for the price of admission.

Avantages

The interface in ShipStation V2 is fantastic. As the department manager, I can easily assign orders to my CSR's and use tags to designate anything I want. We use different tags/colors for suppliers, whether we are shipping ourselves or dropshipping, or marking things as HOT! Using the tags to filter, makes it easy to find and sort orders and see what needs to be worked on.

We also use the custom fields for notating PO #'s, which supplier we dropshipped from, and sometimes other important notes.

The interface is so easy on the eyes and the filtering are so good that we use ShipStation instead of ChannelAdvisor to handle our orders.

Another great feature is ShipStation Connect, which allows us to print to anyone's printer, even if they are not on the same network. Fantastic feature, especially, if not everyone has a Zebra printer at their station.

Inconvénients

I wish we could interface with our website. Right now, we're using it with the marketplaces, but our website is on its own, which is unfortunate, because we lose all of that monitoring functionality.

The other con is V3. We tried it. It's very much not ready for prime time. It was buggy. The interface was not as good and the user experience was lacking. What we could do in V2 with a few keystrokes and the Tab key, took several more clicks. We're hoping they fix that up, before forcing the "upgrade."

Jon P.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Shipstation makes shipping from different channels with different methods easy

Publié le 30/08/2018

I've had a great experience with ShipStation. It was easy to connect our stores and other channels and setup our rules. It was also straightforward to train our employees on it. ShipStation has saved us many headaches and a lot of time. We no longer have to ship orders from each channel individually and ship everything from one ShipStation console. We were also able to reduce the number of thermal printers we were using from three down to one. ShipStation is well worth the cost if you are currently shipping from more than one channel or need to setup rules for shipments to follow.

Avantages

The best feature of ShipStation is how well it can handle orders from multiple channels (eBay, amazon, website) and ship them without the hassle of going to each channel. It flawlessly imports the orders, creates shipments, verifies addresses, and ships with the preferred method. It also allows you to easily set up rules so you can easily specify how each channel, product, or other various filter is shipped.

Inconvénients

The main feature that I wish this product had is the ability to scan SKU/product ID verification to confirm shipment before shipping. ShipStation does have scan to ship available, where you scan the barcode on the packing slip to bring up the shipment and then ship the item. This is a nice feature, but I would like to to go once step further where you scan the barcode on the packing slip, then you scan the barcode of the SKU/product ID to make sure it was picked properly, then you print the shipping label.

Emily E.
  • Secteur d'activité : Divertissement

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Shipstation is a must have for those who ship a lot!

Publié le 03/12/2019

Shipstation is wonderful. Their customer support is great, anytime I've had an issue, they've gotten back to me right away and solved it.

Avantages

I love that it can connect right to my Bigcartel site. All I have to do is refresh, and all of my orders are there waiting to be shipped. Shipstation makes it incredibly easy to weigh, input package info, and ship packages. It comes in handy, especially during the holidays when all of the post offices are crazy busy with holiday shipping. I can just print my labels, and throw them in a blue mailbox!

Inconvénients

There are a few minor things I would change (like uploading item info, and keeping weight of the items standard). In the grand scheme of things, though, there is nothing at all I don't like about this software. I honestly think it's perfect.

Shipstation Makes Multi Channel Shipping Insanely easy

Publié le 29/10/2020

I love it. I love that it offers to combine orders from the some customer together, I love that I can create global rules for each platform. I love that it integrates with every platform and you don't need to worry about having any kind of issue there. It works with special shipping options like seller fulfilled prime. Really could not be happier.

Avantages

Integration is a cinch. YOu really need next to no technical knowledge to set this up on most platforms. Once you create all the rules anyone and I mean anyone can just come in and fulfill all your orders.

Inconvénients

Honestly, I would say that I wish it was free but it is as I like to say WEP - Worth Every Penny, and it doesn't really cost very much.

Sahar V.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

A must for completing orders from multiple platforms

Publié le 22/12/2021

Really love how Shipstation is available on computers or mobile, making it easy to check for new orders wherever you are.

Avantages

In today's eCommerce industry, brands have to be listed on multiple marketplaces to survive and it's hard to keep track of all orders without a hub. ShipStation is the perfect hub to see orders from every single marketplace, without needing to login to every back end individually. The discounts with ShipStation are comparable to their competitors.

Inconvénients

If you go over 500 shipments a month, your monthly bill with them will increase. We sometimes buy labels from Shopify because the discount per package is cheaper. Wish there was a way to quickly import orders without having to build a document to use ShipStation to send out marketing materials.

Peter R.
  • Secteur d'activité : Articles de sport

Functional, reliable, affordable

Publié le 11/09/2019

ShipStation provides an incredibly affordable and reliable shipping software platform with nice options for customizing user view, email templates, and reports. Setup is very quick and customer support via chat has been very responsive in my experience. The only drawback in my experience has been the inability to automatically rate shop different carriers on an order by order basis.

Avantages

The user interface is great providing the info that the user required where it is needed while avoiding clutter. Additionall,y the setting and administration functions are streamlined and functional.

Inconvénients

Rate shopping among different shipping carriers is cumbersome and not able to be automated in the system. If you primarily ship with a single provider, it is not much of an issue but if you like to shop for rates from different providers on an order-by-order basis, you will find this software slows you down because you must manually select each shipping method and compare rates manually rather than being able to select automatically based on business rules or logic around cost, delivery time, etc.