Teamwork

Gestion de projet pour les équipes.

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

747 avis

Anaïs
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente en gros

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Excellent logiciel d'équipe !

Publié le 14/11/2022

Avantages

Ce logiciel me permet de gérer mes taches journalières et hebdomadaires !

Inconvénients

Le logiciel peut parfois manquer de fonctionnalités

Irfan
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information

One of the Best Project Management Tool I have recently come across

Publié le 12/12/2019

I am pretty happy with overall usage especially because of a lot of issues are being solved simultaneously in our team and especially because we have team across continents.

Avantages

- Teamwork projects is one of the best project management tools available to date because of having so many features and one of my favorite feature is time logging and making time billable and non billable plus invoicing that is just a bonus in a project management tool.
- Feature of assigning one task to multiple users is also a huge plus this way all team members can log their hours to the task and are always updated about progress via notifications
- Notifications in the system are also very simple and I would say complete and easy
- Its communication ability via comments among team is brilliant and for us especially because we work in different time zones posting comments is easy when we want other team members to know something about the task or have a questions
- Creation of notebooks is another great feature of Teamwork Projects because that way all of our team members can always be on the same page
- Activity log is great and very very usable feature too
- Sub-task feature is the one which is very beneficial and is really helpful in breaking bigger tasks in smaller sub tasks

Inconvénients

- Though the tool is pretty straight forward but I still feel it has huge improvement gap in User Interface
- Logging time is a bit confusing and needs some learning. I think it can be improved as well
- Reporting is good enough but I think can be enhanced and more reports can be added too

Hi Irfan,

Thanks for a great review of Teamwork - it's always great to see a 10/10 score!

Our product team loves to get creative with Teamwork's features - so they'll be delighted with this feedback.

I've noted your comments on user interface and reporting and will pass this onto the design team to look into this further.

Don't forget to stay in touch with us at support@teamwork.com if you ever need anything.

Many thanks,

Christopher

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

My favorite project management tool

Publié le 23/10/2018

I used this for over 2 years and loved how easy it made it to manage projects at work. It was easy, at a glance, to see exactly what I needed to do for that day and what I had coming up.

Overall, it was a wonderful experience

Avantages

Teamwork Projects had a number of amazing features that took it above and beyond other tools like this.

The way projects were setup was incredible. You initially setup the project, then the milestones and then tasks against each milestone. Each task can be broken up into sub-tasks which will automatically create a dependency for the parent tasks. However, you can also set a dependency between tasks too.

If you have a series of repeating tasks you can actually create these as a template so you can quickly add this list to a project. When you add this list you get to set the assignments and dates which allows it to be customized to each project.

The collaboration is another feature that is top notch. Comments will automatically be sent via email but Teamwork takes it a step further. You can respond to these emails with specific replies that allow you to manage tasks (such as create new ones, add hours to them or even close/complete a task).

Teamwork also has a chat platform built in. This platform allows you to manage tasks as well.

Finally, Teamwork Projects also seamlessly integrates with a number of 3rd-party platforms (like Google Drive or Slack) to make your life easier.

Inconvénients

The initial setup and learning curve can be a little steep.

The other thing that can quickly be a problem is the amount of space you have available. If you are uploading a number of files for each project that space quickly fills up.

It is minor but an extra thing you have to manage.

Hi there,

Thank you for the review of Teamwork Projects.

Nancy at Teamwork.

Shayla
  • Secteur d'activité : Internet
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001-5 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Teamwork improves project and task management

Publié le 29/05/2022

Our group is more efficient, task-oriented, and collaborative when we work together as a team. It's ideal for companies with a large workforce. As a result of its ease of use and adaptability, it's ideal for usage by a wide range of organizations. It's great that we can contact with the vendor via Outlook and the tool keeps track of what we say. On top of that, we've got all of the project files saved on the server.

Avantages

This software's user interface is well-designed and simple to operate. Reports, calendars, and Gantt charts may all be created. This program allows us to work with a variety of file types. All members of the team will be able to more readily communicate with each other thanks to this program.

Inconvénients

I have seen better user interfaces in other products, but this one falls short. While getting acclimated to the UI takes some time, managing and controlling project activities becomes much simpler once you have.

• Secteur d'activité : Produits pharmaceutiques
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Great tool. Need to be able to customize notifications a little better

Publié le 17/11/2022

Avantages

The different styles of project management are all captured here. You can use board view, gantt view, task view. Love the reminders you can set for tasks.

Inconvénients

Wish the 'my tasks' feature was more distinctly displayed. I also wish you could make tasks 'related' without linking them by dependencies. Some info gets lost in closed tickets.

monday.com et Asana

Pourquoi choisir Teamwork

Jira is better for dev, Teamwork is better for project management

Jira
Efraín

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Es una buen software pensada más para equipos de tecnología

Publié le 04/11/2022

TeamWork lo usamos para hacer seguimiento a tareas en específico, su uso fue como ticketera, en la que debían solventarse problemas en un tiempo determinado según la prioridad asignada. Está bueno pero lo terminamos cambiando por un software más completo y mejor pensado para equipos no TI.

Avantages

Es sencillo de usar, honestamente en mi área lo usábamos más como una ticketera de tareas.

Inconvénients

Es una herramienta que está dirigida principalmente para equipos de tecnología.

Megan
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great product for managing your day!

Publié le 02/10/2022

I use this software daily and it’s critical to what we do. It may not be perfect - but it helps increase our efficiency.

Avantages

Teamwork gives me, as a manager, the ability to have eyes on every project that we are doing in one glance. It places remote working staff on the same page.

Inconvénients

Reporting - even with their newest launch, this is severely lacking.

Basecamp et Asana

Pourquoi passer à Teamwork

Teamwork has a cleaner path for tasks, and the most simplicity.

Hey Megan,

Thank you for taking the time to review Teamwork!

We're glad to hear that Teamwork has helped increase your efficiency! Thanks for sharing your feedback about reporting, we are always striving to improve, so this feedback is very helpful and we will take it onboard.

Willow at Teamwork

Lisa
  • Secteur d'activité : Services aux consommateurs

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Could Not Do My Job Without Teamwork!

Publié le 18/10/2022

I use Teamwork for Client management, Office management, document storage, email, database, invoicing, standard operating procedures, tasks, templates, workflows, etc. Customer service has always been excellent and the price point is fair.

Avantages

Makes it super easy to manage multiple clients and projects. Teamwork works as a CRM and an Internal Project Management System . It's like having my complete office online and I am able to integrate all the remaining online tools I utilize with it in one way or another.

Inconvénients

Would like to see more automated workflows for more varied tasks and features, similar to Kajabi or Dubsado

HoneyBook, Dubsado, Trello et Asana

Pourquoi passer à Teamwork

Teamwork is a real workhorse and super user friendly.
Calin
  • Secteur d'activité : E-learning

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Very good project management SAAS for agencies and service providers

Publié le 19/05/2022

Very good platform for project management. I use it for more than 8 years. I used it in a marketing agency and now I use it for a e-learning /training & consulting business.

Avantages

I like the time tracking and the fact that I can easily set new tasks, follow the task implementation, have meetings based on everything set on the platform.

Inconvénients

I still use other tools of simple to-do lists, but for real project management I have everything covered with this platform. I think that maybe more reporting options could be useful.

Trello, Basecamp et Asana

Pourquoi passer à Teamwork

Teamwork is very good at time tracking, following tasks implementation, and project management.
Kathleen
  • Secteur d'activité : Enseignement supérieur
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51-200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Teamwork Helps Us Prioritize & Communicate

Publié le 17/11/2022

I thoroughly enjoy working in it and appreciate having a record of accomplishments.

Avantages

I like how easy it is to assign tasks to teammates, communicate changes, and review past tasks.

Inconvénients

Some features are clunky, like the initial setup of processes, but once it's honed in, it's easy to follow and a major time saver.

Jessie
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201-500 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Teamwork is a great alternative to project management

Publié le 16/09/2022

.We employ Teamwork in the organization since they let us divide all the jobs among the team members. It is in charge of allocating the proper duties to every team member so that they know what they are working on, who they are working with, and what will happen next. We launch projects and their execution through it. We feel particularly at ease using the tool because of its adaptable architecture, which enables users to work however they like. This tool is essential since it expedites project execution and guards against our forgetting to do particular tasks.

Avantages

Adding tasks, assigning them to team members, and categorizing them makes it easier for project managers to keep track of the status of active projects. One of the company's favored benefits is the capacity to alert managers of upcoming duties automatically so they don't neglect them. It is the most delicate technique to manage every part of the projects you want to implement in the firm. It is the perfect instrument for allocating the tasks and resources needed to fulfill the set objectives.

Inconvénients

It is not a very simple tool for new users, so I think it should have a more straightforward and less sophisticated interface so that it is not just utilized by technical employees or technology professionals.

Hey Jessie,

Thank you for taking the time to review Teamwork! We're delighted to hear that your team is finding so many of our features helpful.

Thanks for sharing your feedback about Teamwork being difficult at the beginning for new users. We recently created a Teamwork Success Center which was built to help with setting your team and your clients up for success. The resources here might be useful for any new joiners on your team in the future! You can check out the success center here: https://www.teamwork.com/success-center/

Willow at Teamwork

Sandy

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

I couldn't do my job as well without Teamwork.

Publié le 10/11/2022

Avantages

Teamwork is by far one of the best project management tools that I have used. It helps me keep track of my team's projects in a structured and organized way. I can clearly see what my team is working on, how long they have spent on it, and what is coming due.

Inconvénients

Wish it had more planning tools that could create tasks for our Strategic Marketing Plans.

Tariq
  • Secteur d'activité : E-learning

How I've used teanwork

Publié le 22/10/2022

Avantages

Teamwork is good to create and manage tasks in, on category basis. Not only this with the help of Teamwork we can add our clients group and there members so that we can interact with each other.

Inconvénients

There user dashboard is not so much good also pricing structure is not organized they must have plan something for bulk users.

Jenniffer
  • Secteur d'activité : Mode et vêtements

El mejor programa grupal

Publié le 28/10/2022

Mi experiencia ah sido fabulosa desde que conocí esta aplicación para mi ah sido una maravilla

Avantages

Que se puede realizar tareas grupales sin ningún problema

Inconvénients

La verdad no tengo quejas sobre eso ya que como lo mencione todo funciona PERFECTO!!

Teamwork - Keeping Track of Teams

Publié le 16/11/2022

Teamwork has helped my company track time and keep track of tasks.

Avantages

I love how many options Teamwork has available. From time tracking to to do lists, it's helpful every day.

Inconvénients

I haven't come across anything that's difficult to use.

Thomas
  • Secteur d'activité : Enseignement supérieur
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

Teamwork Helps Our Workflow

Publié le 03/11/2022

We're building new templates for newsletters covering multiple areas of a university that all need different functionality and workflow and TEAMWORK helps guide us along.

Avantages

I was new to it when we started with a new vendor. The learning curve to get up to speed with its use and functionality was very short.

Inconvénients

I think my only negative would be getting an email when I post a message or workflow update to the group.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Great project Management software!

Publié le 18/11/2020

Very happy with the overall experience, have been seeing the software get better and better over last couple years.

Avantages

Tracking tasks on projects are top of the line with this software. Reporting and additional features are constantly improving but much better than Microsoft Projects or Smartsheet.

Inconvénients

Reporting features and Gantt charts/tasks both showing at the same time can use improving.

Jira, Microsoft Project et Smartsheet

Pourquoi choisir Teamwork

Teamwork is better, better functionality on project management

Smartsheet

Pourquoi passer à Teamwork

Better project mgmt, better task tracking, better time management

Hello,

Thank you very much for this amazing feedback, we really appreciate it!

We are glad to see a 10/10 recommendation - our product team will be thrilled with this.

Thank you for letting us know about the reporting features and Gantt chart issues. Could you send us an email at support@teamwork.com so we can learn more about this and see if there is something we can do to help?

Bassam
  • Secteur d'activité : Conseil en gestion

Easy to use, full of great features, budget Project Management Software

Publié le 06/11/2020

I have been using TeamWork for 6 years now, I am very happy with it, and new useful features are always being added, making the tool more and more helpful and efficient...

Avantages

TeamWork Projects is an easy to use software, full of features to collaborate and manage projects. Notifications and customizations are very helpful. The ability to add users from different companies to collaborate in a project is amazing, and for me, it is an edge over other similar PM tools. The extended family of teamWork products also added great benefits. Integration with other software is also a big plus. And finally, the price for the subscription is very reasonable and the value for the money is on the upper hand...

Inconvénients

The options to export the data or migrate data are a bit limited. Other than that, all features a project manager would need are present, being added or improved constantly...

Hey Bassam,

Thank you for your review of Teamwork. It's great to hear that you are enjoying Teamwork and the extended family of Teamwork products!

We are delighted that Teamwork has had a positive impact on your consultancy's collaboration. Our team is constantly working to ensure that our product enables users to collaborate seamlessly.

We understand you note on data exportation. It would be great if you could email us at support@teamwork.com, so we can try resolve this issue for you.

Have a nice day,

Gustavo
  • Secteur d'activité : Impression

Belize Signs Ltd Teamwork review

Publié le 20/10/2020

We try several project management systems and we ended using Teamwork.
We had been using Teamwork for more than 4 years and definitely it has been an extraordinary tool to improve our business, I don't think we would be able to do it without the Teamwork

Avantages

I like the way you can customize your projects, it can be done very clearly and fast, also the ability to set your privacy and the way you can organize the communication between the people involved in the project, this software is really amazing once you have set your system, another good feature is that you can start with a very simple project and use it as a template optimizing it adding more to it during the process of the same project

Inconvénients

only a few details when posting from mobiles, sometimes little details doesn't work when posting some kind of files from mobiles

Basecamp

Pourquoi passer à Teamwork

Huge difference between the 2 companies, I found good support from Teamwork vs none from Basecamp, also the tools I use from Teamwork are better than the ones I tried from Basecamp

Hi Gustavo,

Thanks for your great review of Teamwork.

Our support team are an amazing bunch - please don't hesitate to contact us at support@teamwork.com, if you are experiencing issues with the mobile app.

Tyler

A Cost Effective, Easy-to-use Task Master

Publié le 20/10/2020

Teamwork has been a great choice for our team that allowed us to effectively manage a diverse workload and do so for a very reasonable cost. Teamwork has committed to adding useful features over time and the team at Teamwork has been a joy to work with. From the sales team to technical support, the responsiveness and dedication from the crew at Teamwork has been fantastic.

Avantages

If you need budget-friendly software to set up, track and manage custom projects and task lists to keep your team organized, Teamwork can be a great fit. It's super easy to use and requires minimal training for a team to get started. The software is not trying to be everything for everyone which makes it highly intuitive and great at capturing the essentials for managing projects.

Inconvénients

If your primary goal for project management software is robust project profitability tracking/reporting, Teamwork may not be for you. Recent feature additions for resource management provide some insights on capacity, but it does not provide the comprehensive reporting and analysis that other products provide.

Basecamp, Wrike et Smartsheet

Cost

Kantata

Cost and feature fit

Hi Tyler,

Thanks for the great review of Teamwork, we really appreciate it!

I've noted your feedback on our resource management feature and will pass this onto the team.

Tim

Simply the best

Publié le 20/10/2020

Overall, Teamwork has completely changed the way our agency does project management. Collaboration, transparency and efficiency are all up and it's all thanks to Teamwork. Their Support staff is excellent and the software is wonderful.

Easy to use interface
Many integrations available
Reliable

Inconvénients

File storage runs out quickly
Many features we simply do not use

Redbooth et Asana

Pourquoi choisir Teamwork

Antiquated and outdated. Needed something more modern and robust

TaskRay

Pourquoi passer à Teamwork

Better price, more features.

Hi Tim,

Thanks for your review of Teamwork. We are delighted to hear you are enjoying the integration aspect our product.

I've noted your issues with file storage and will pass this onto the developer team.

Lisa
  • Secteur d'activité : Comptabilité

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Some great features for Time tracking, including dependent tasks and filter views

Publié le 14/10/2020

Avantages

We love that our team tasks can have dependencies. Task 2 can not be started before task 1 if you choose to set up tasks with them dependent on others. We all get several hundred emails each week. The dependent task feature has reduced our need to email each other by 20%.

Inconvénients

The set up instructions say how to use features but don't tell the reader why they would be helpful to use. We've been using the software for more than 6 months and we can't find a reason to use a handful of the features they highlight the most. When we've contacted support they were able to tell us how to use the features, but like the instructions they could not tell us what we might use them for.

Microsoft Teams, monday.com, Wrike et Asana

Pourquoi choisir Teamwork

We wanted to have Gnatt charts and dependent tasks.

Pourquoi passer à Teamwork

Monday seemed to have so many options it was too complicated to determine how to set it up. Staff members didn't like the time tracking location in Wrike. The others were lacking features that were important to us.

Hi Lisa,

Thanks for your review of Teamwork - we are delighted to hear you are enjoying our task management feature!

I've taken your comments about the instructions onboard and will pass them onto the team!

Dmitri
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Teamwork is a daily too in our organization

Publié le 13/10/2020

Great! We use it daily. We killed email communication pertaining to project work completely. Nobody is allowed to communicate requests for work in email. The workflow is to create a task in the correct project in Teamwork. If the output to be checked - it is a task in Teamwork, etc.

Avantages

Ease of use, Flexibility, ability to have unlimited users for the same license fee. Timetracking aspects of it.

Inconvénients

Inability to import project file (XML or alike). I.e., to use project management software and upload the project to create tasks and subtasks with assignments and dates.However, the other benefits outweigh this aspect.

Jira, Microsoft Project et Asana

Pourquoi choisir Teamwork

It wasn't catering for all our needs. By now (from 2016), I don't even remember.

Wrike

Pourquoi passer à Teamwork

It catered to our needs, and the ability to export, including the whole database. We are a business intelligence consulting firm, and we do business intelligence on our teamwork data as well.

Hello Dmitri,

Thanks for your review - it's great to see a 10/10 rating!

I'll make sure to pass your suggestions for project files onto the team - they are continuously looking for ways to update our product!

Michael

Teamwork makes the Dream Work

Publié le 13/10/2020

Every once in a while you discover a product or service that changes everything you do at your company. Teamwork was that product for us. Teamwork took us from a struggling agency that didn't understand its investment of time in our project work and that had no processes to speak of to a company that runs like clockwork.
We couldn't be the company we are without it.

Avantages

Integration with other apps / software
Ease of use for team members
Ease of use for customers
Integration with email clients
Integration with browsers
The mobile experience is top notch
Cost effectiveness
Time tracking for team members
Integrations with Dropbox and Google Drive

Inconvénients

Some minor limitations on template designs for projects but there are always work-arounds.

monday.com

Pourquoi choisir Teamwork

Basecamp 2 had limitations and had a confusing interface for both our team members and our customers.

Basecamp

Pourquoi passer à Teamwork

The software was a better fit for us.

Hi Michael,

Our team will be delighted with this feedback and a 10/10 rating!

Don't forget, we are always available at support@teamwork.com if you need anything or wish to submit a feature request!

James

Review of teamwork

Publié le 13/10/2020

Overall, it's a great product. Once all the creases are ironed out, it is probably the best on the market for the price.

Avantages

There are a couple of great things about this software. The first are the free collaborator & client accounts. Having these allows us to work with companies with many employees, without having to change them more for more users. This feature allows us to collaborate a lot quicker than on email with our clients and achieve greater results. The other is the time tracking. With the ability to estimate and track time, we can easily plan our weeks ahead & see what projects we can fit in and when.

Inconvénients

There are still a few features that aren't working as well as they should do. The workload piece is quite buggy, and has caused us several issues overloading work in a particular week when there isn't enough time. Having mentioned this, we were told not enough people have brought this to their attention so they won't be fixing this...it also takes a long time sometimes to hear back.

monday.com et Asana

Pourquoi choisir Teamwork

Teamwork offered a lot more features that were better for us to work more efficiently.

Hive

Pourquoi passer à Teamwork

It was more cost effective and seems more fit for a marketing agency's needs.

Hi James,

Thanks for such a detailed review of Teamwork, we really appreciate it.

I'm sorry to hear you about the issues you have been experiencing - could you contact us at support@teamwork.com to look into this?