Avis sur Zoho People

Zoho People

Sistema de información de recursos humanos

4.4/5 (125 avis)

Really versatile and cost-effective HR system that allows a lot of customization

Publié le 07.11.2017
Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

A very cost effective and versatile system overall.

Avantages

Allows a great deal of customization, which is really important to me. Once you learn how to work with templates, it's very easy to go in and create online forms, and customize sections specific to your company. They are quite responsive to questions and generally get back to me very quickly. Calculations can be done in most any form, which again, once you learn, is a great tool. The cost is well below other systems that I've looked at, and I think I've researched them all! It's very cost-effective overall, which is great for small companies like mine.

Inconvénients

There are some technical issues that I'm still waiting to have resolved, which would make this product even better. For instance, a scrolling page problem in their newest interface that forces me to expand the browser in order to do a vertical scroll. There is also an issue with dates reverting to a format I do not use (i.e., day then month, when the US version is month then day).

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Best Online Human Resource software till now in the market, with amazing user interface.

Publié le 19.03.2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Easy to keep track of employees daily working hour record. Very user friendly to create online forums. Even yearly leaves and holidays can be tracked very easily. It saves lots of valuable time for feeling time sheets in a spreadsheets. All these features are done here dynamically.

Inconvénients

Zoho people mobile app can be enhanced similar to zoho people web page version. In mobile app still I struggle to find the user details including user's document, marksheets and certificates. Even won't be able to upload documents(Ids like driving licence, office id..etc )in it.

Good but not great

Publié le 15.08.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Created a Time system easier than using the time clock.And keeps all the hours in one organized area. For the cost, it seems to be a decent value.

Avantages

Helpful for the cost. It has most the tools needed to have employees clock in and out. It gets the job done.

Inconvénients

There are many bugs with this software. First, the latency with the check in/out button, and the errors on the phone app is not actually clocking in and out when you know you specifically did. happened with every one of my employees including myself. it has time sheets, also included in Zoho projects, and for some reason, they do not integrate. They are both Zoho!!! lastly and most important. Attendance hour report, used at the end of the pay day does not give me the correct time. I have audited these report and they are always a few minutes off. it seems like they have seconds included when it only shows hours and minutes. I DO NOT BELIEVE THIS IS COMPLIANT TO U.S. REGULATION!!!

5.0/10

This software apps is very interesting.

Publié le 18.07.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Easy to keep tracking staffs record

Avantages

Having relevant data immediately available makes decision-making easy. Good quality hr software allows for a number of relevant areas to be updated simultaneously and can ensure that remember to input useful and important information on all aspects of human resources. Manual record keeping is very time consuming because all related records have to be up dated by hand. Using software to record information can free up staff for higher order functions. Additionally, employee inquiries can take up a lot of a human resource department's (or manager's) time and HR software can provide a self service option for employees to obtain relevant information themselves as well as saving staff time in obtaining it for employees. It can also save time and improve effectiveness for every step of the recruitment and selection process as well as for employee evaluation and training.

Inconvénients

Very difficult and hard to understand the formatting, do setting or customize what feature that we want.

Mixed Feelings

Publié le 20.04.2018
Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

Overall, it is a complicated tool, it is not that easy to use, the only good part is that it is customizable, but I would not recommend it.

Avantages

Zoho is very customizable and has an API with which you can integrate what you need. You can create forms and use them according to your needs.

Inconvénients

Its not intuitive, it is hard to use, the support team is in India and it is hard to match time with them to get something fixed, they ask to get remote access to fix the issue every time, which means that for that time you cannot do anything on your computer while they are on there, and sometimes they just take too long.

5.0/10

Biometric is far better than Zoho. It is at the entrance so I don't forget to checkin.

Publié le 20.07.2017

None.

Avantages

I can't recall any feature that I like the most. And, why do you need 100 characters worth of positive feedback?

Inconvénients

1. The check in and check out process. I forget to check in and check out, which I think is basic human tendency. You could eliminate that by automatically checking in when I connect to my office's wifi network. You could at least display a notification to checkin.

2. Notifications could also be used to remind me to regularize if my attendance for the previous day is not fulfilled as per my company's minimum 9 hrs. You could at least display an option to regularize when we click on the day which is marked absent/half day in the 'attendance -> views' screen itself (there's a lot of space to add a button). This way, there's no need to go to another page and select the date to regularize.

0.0/10

Zoho People is a very simple and flexible HR platform that covers employee management operations

Publié le 06.02.2018

Avantages

flexibility, ease of use, functionality and of course security of our data. Zoho People has an all in one solution from new hire to termination with room for customization

Small businesses still need HR Apps

Publié le 23.08.2016
Provenance de l'avis

With Zoho People we can keep track of company leave time, log training hours, qualifications, request reimbursement for out of pocket expenses, everything we used to do with countless spreadsheets. We are a small business but it save a lot of time to have everything on Zoho

Avantages

No more dealing with spreadsheets, set up People and keep all the information from each year online at your fingertips.

Inconvénients

You do have to build all of the forms yourself unless can make do with the pre-fab ones. It's not hard work but don't expect a ready made template when you have company specific forms you want to use.

Decent product; Poor customer support

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 25.04.2017

Avantages

Nice functionalities, such as intuitive leave calculation by employee start date, forms customization, and field-level permission. Having a mobile app is also very convenient.

Inconvénients

Having a chat functionality for customer support is a great idea and being able to leave offline messages for support to get back to is also good. However, in general, customer support is very bad:
1. Very slow response time. I was so disappointed after buying the product because after receiving an email to say that a training will be scheduled, no one initiated contact with me after that for almost a week. Even following up myself and even calling the hotline, it took many many days before I was contacted about it.
2. Poor English comprehension of the customer support, especially through verbal communication. A short conversation would have been possible if the original question was properly understood, to which the answer is "No such functionality."
3. Lack of familiarization with the product. Simple questions were not answered on the spot (thru chat) and a lot of verification needs to be done on whether or not a functionality exists. Even after much verification, I was told that it can be done and a call was scheduled to walk me through, but after another lengthy discussion turns out there's no such functionality.

7.0/10

Total performance control

Publié le 27.02.2018

Avantages

It is very difficult for me to track what employees do and why we pay them money - in the company, although about 10 people work, each of them performs completely different tasks. This program allows you to put personally each clear tasks and monitor their implementation. But that's not all: with her help, holidays are easy to make out and wages are charged.

Inconvénients

There are a lot of minor flaws in the product, but it's the support service, which reacts quickly to all problems. The main disadvantage: you have to call a specialist every time you need to set something up.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Its Perfect Solutions to organaize all your HR needs. We have been work with ZP its really great So

Publié le 07.08.2017

Avantages

Automatitions and all the arquecture and the frendly way of self services, i suggest to use Zoho People.

Inconvénients

The way of driving collaboration on entire team, keeping trucking the overal of all tasks and process

This is so great

Automated HR Process

Avantages

I love the Analytics features which helps to provide insight for management on staff and organizational process. Also the Performance Appraisal system is go great.

Inconvénients

The portal has simple drop down but the sub module has too much information that makes it not that ease to use

This is so great

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Easy way to keep track of employees and timesheets.

Publié le 04.10.2017

Avantages

Zoho People is nicely organized, it's easy to find information at a glance. Also easy for employees to use and understand.

Inconvénients

Zoho People has some weird intricacies and quirks - employees have had issues with it checking them in twice. However, that's usually easy to fix.

All encompassing HR tool

Publié le 14.07.2017

Avantages

The ability to customize; modules that are uneeded can be disabled so they will not always be showing; but easily re-enabled if you wanted to use them at a later time. The system is easily tailored to the needs of your organization, since not everyone operates the same.

Inconvénients

Only bi-weekly or monthly 'pay period' settings available - we run on a semi-monthly and in order to implement zoho people, it's taken a major reconfiguration of our practices. Expense tracking is a separate module, and jobs don't migrate over. Lots of initial planning to get it setup.

Zoho one stop shop all my HR needs

Publié le 12.07.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Zoho helps me keep logs of everything be it attendance or working hours or to request and reimburse someone's pocket expenses. it is an amazing platform which helps us keep everything organized and easier to run our business. and the best part is we don't have to waste our time keeping a track of everything and filling in unnecessary spreadsheets

Avantages

Zoho helps me keep logs of everything be it attendance or working hours or to request and reimburse someones pocket expenses. it is an amazing platform which helps us keep everything organized and easier to run our business. and the best part is we don't have to waste our time keeping a track of everything and filling in unnecessary spreadsheets

Inconvénients

i haven't found any major cons as of now, but it would be nice if the mobile app had some more features

Probabilité de recommander le produit

It's a best platform for sharing documents between co-workers.

Publié le 23.08.2017

Avantages

Ease of access. It is built with a consideration of accessing the platform with some ease. I specifically used the spreadsheet, and I found it very interactive for myself and my team to interact in Zoho.

Inconvénients

I had trouble adding a group to member of a document. I had a document & I was able to share with people. There is an option to share to a whole group, but when I tried it, I couldn't get any response. Maybe that was not part of the trial period. Other than that, I enjoyed my experience here.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Great tool, easy to customize

Publié le 27.07.2017

Avantages

Easily customization; I can disable modules that are not applicable to what we are doing at this time with the option to easily turn them back on. I can add needed fields to various forms. This has been the first and only tool we've found that may fit all of our needs coming from a self-developed time and expense system. The robust options for entering time is a bonus.

Inconvénients

Report section isn't as user friendly as I would hope. Pay period configuration is limited to monthly or biweekly - but apparently the feature is being expanded on. Some fields cannot be disabled at all, and the approval channels aren't as straight forward to configure as I might hope.

Publié le 12.01.2018

Zoho one stop shop all my HR needs

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Very good productive tool with lot of customization.

Publié le 12.07.2017

Avantages

They came up with a excellent Time Tracking, Attendance, PMS, Feeds, Feedback and Leave management system which is really useful and customizable.

Inconvénients

Few options like analytics, tasks, checklist and Customer support have to be improved. Comparatively they are responding now but still it can be addressed.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

A good system for personnel management

Publié le 24.02.2018

Avantages

This system allows me to monitor personnel and monitor performance. An indispensable tool and a reliable assistant. Has very wide capabilities. I recommend you try it - you'll like it.

Inconvénients

Sometimes the program hangs, other bugs appear, but it happens quite rarely. Quite demanding of resources.

good for small businesses

Publié le 15.06.2017

Avantages

the leave tracking, time tracking is really good - if only it also had a very robust time tracker including screenshots etc - like time doctor or hubstaff - it'd be just perfect.
That said it has been very useful for HR management and payroll

Inconvénients

its a little complex to set up. takes a while to get used to the software and find your way around. Some preset leave policies in line with a few countries' labour laws would make life so much easier!

7.0/10

Very Innovative

Publié le 18.07.2017

Avantages

Love the fact that everything is integrated with zoho. It has a great app that will allow approvals and rejections on time off requests.

Inconvénients

I don't like that is as much as it is for the software wish that it was cheaper per month. I would be nice to see a better tour guide on the software.

Zoho People

Publié le 15.11.2017

Avantages

We've implemented Zoho People as our first HR system. This decision was based on flexibility, ease of use, functionality and of course security of our data. While it does not provide attractive interface as other products we demo, Zoho People has an all in one solution from new hire to termination with room for customization. All the main function of HR (performance, training, employee record, recruitment, benefits, reporting...) are working flawlessly for our company.

Inconvénients

As with all software, there are many areas to improve. Zoho People team has been working hard to do just this as demand arise.