Bitrix24

Suite d'outils de collaboration, de communication et de gestion gratuite

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application

481 avis

Maszni A.
  • Secteur d'activité: Divertissement

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Project management software with very good workload planning

Publié le 22/03/2021

Overall, working with Bitrix24 as my main project management software has really improving my team effectiveness in developing a product and increase our time spend on organizing project that has short due-date.

Avantages

I really like with the workload planning that Bitrix24 has offered, as it really helpful in distributing workload for each team members. It is a very important to do this step, so we can track our task precisely and preventing us from skipping task on project. The project template is easily customizable to cater for the project needs.

Inconvénients

The developer should really taking consideration user experience and opinion on the software tools placement. Some of the tools is hidden on unexpected location inside on other tools and make the navigation process is quite frustrating. Storing and uploading a large size files is keep get interrupted and very frustrating experience with it.

Aliaksandr B.
  • Secteur d'activité: Marketing et publicité

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

A good software, but if only you live in CIS

Publié le 31/01/2021

Well, I used Bitrix a lot of time and you know, the things doesn`t change a lot of time. For sure, Bitrix is got a lot of features and integrations. But the question of quality of these features are opened. For 100% benefits of features, you should to charge the money for add-ons, or you should to do some of dev-jobs. This is not cool for the small teams.
Overall: for employees and some teams from CIS this software is 'must-have'. If you want to change something, you can do it, because a lot of software are available. And a lot of these are good enough for any-sized teams.

Avantages

A lot of features, a lot of integrations

Inconvénients

First of all: a heavy widgets. Your website will be slow if you will use widgets, like openlines and etc. Second one is an old interface of admin. Like 'Permissions' and etc. Third: the reports are really bad. Also email marketing isn`t good. And the last one is that you should always charge the money: for example, it`s hard to find a useful free add-ons.

amoCRM

Pourquoi choisir Bitrix24

Because I want to got an 'all-in-one' solution, like: organizer of calls, leads, tasks and etc. I want to use the only one software for all of these features.

Zoho CRM
Hani khalilah A.
  • Secteur d'activité: Immobilier

Bitrix24 review

Publié le 31/08/2021

Avantages

The free edition does an excellent job of allowing you to have a sense of whether Bitrix24 will be of value to you or whether it will not. The user interface is attractive and straightforward to use. The program is very responsive to changes in the calendar, making it a fantastic tool to keep track of your daily routine.

Inconvénients

Compared to using the Bitrix24 application that can be accessed from the web browser, the desktop client has far less functionality. Overall, adding email templates and exporting items to be emailed is available, but it kind of confusing and i don't use it too often.

Lee H.
  • Secteur d'activité: Appareils médicaux

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Complete Scam

Publié le 31/01/2021

If i could provide a lower score, I would. The company falsely advertises integrations with Quickbooks Online, it does not work. The software is a shell, meaning that the purchaser has to "create: every document and infrastructure in order for the application to even come close to working. The very thing that it appears it was designed for ( CRM) fails miserably. You wont even see your deals or opportunities move to the "next stage" without some form of manual manipulation. Telephone integration does absolutely nothing other than clog up your leads with calls with zero info on them. Top all of this off with the complete lack of support ( even in the paid version). They will take days to respond and then its with a canned response about going and researching the answer your self in a pile of some of the worst help files I have seen in my more than 30 years in business. Then, finally capped by this...once you have wasted the $1000.00 for the access to the software and the countless hours and thousands of dollars to try to get it to work with just basic day to day operation....you finally decide that their are much better options available (like Salesfoce) they will refuse to refund you any part of your remaining subscription. BUYER BE WARE- complete and total scam of a solution. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!

Avantages

NONE- very difficult to deploy. Hours upon hours spent in setup ended up being a complete waste of time. Not ONE of the integrations work.

Inconvénients

difficult to train staff on, difficult and expensive to obtain support

Danish Q.
  • Secteur d'activité: Logiciels

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

I love Bitrix!

Publié le 28/07/2021

It has been 2 years and as of now, i have not thought to look for any other platform. if ever anything pops up, i consult my service provider, and every time we see that it can be done or added to my existing package.

i will give it 5 starts for making my life easier.

Avantages

More than 38 modules in one single place make this wonderful. I like that we use it for operations and analysis. The ability to customize even makes it more user accepted.

Inconvénients

Took me time to think, however, yes it does need little help when it comes to reports.

Zoho CRM et Salesforce Sales Cloud

Pourquoi passer à Bitrix24

It had more features than we required at the moment, however, we know that in future we would be requiring it. So, having a product that is scalable is wonderful and it helped us quickly make the decision.
Zuhairah A.
  • Secteur d'activité: Internet

Reliable CRM platform

Publié le 07/04/2021

We have a great experience deploying Bitrix24 as our main platform to organizing and managing our customer related service. We also use the task management tools provided as our alternative task management platform and to manage my basic daily task.

Avantages

Bitrix24 has almost everything that a "Customer Relationship Management" needs and it is very easy to implement this platform to work flawlessly with our current system. It has a very good tool for contact management that we use to manage our employees profile, customer ticket and contact details.

Inconvénients

There are some report details that are left out in the report generated that are very important for us to have a clearer analytics and insight. They should also fix the integration feature, as some of the integration is not properly integrated and no data are shown in the software after it is connected.

Syazwani I.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services financiers

Project management managed well with Bitrix24

Publié le 22/02/2021

Working with Bitrix24 has very many benefit, almost everything that i need is available in this software and i don't need to integrated it with other service or survey to make it a complete software. Storing document and files can be done easily within the software without having to use other cloud storage software.

Avantages

Bitrix24 really has help me and my colleague managing task and project that we are running and collaborate. Communication the most important feature for collaborating project, and this software has provide us to have video calls and chat platform build-in inside the software. It helps us to connect easily with each others.

Inconvénients

Work-time tracking is one of least tools that we don't ever use to measure our working time. As long as the work is done according to the time frame that has been decided, how long we are working online everyday is irrelevant. They better add milestone tracking rather than work-time tracking in my opinion.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité: Production audiovisuelle
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Great Software but a lot More than I Need

Publié le 17/04/2021

I liked all the features and functionality it offers but since the interface was too cluttered with things my team didn't need it had a negative impact on productivity since it took too long to find things. So I ended up stopping using it after a short while. It would be good if there were a stripped down version of this software.

Avantages

Bitrix24 is chock full of features. It offers just about every feature I could ask for. And within those features there is a ton of functionality that makes it a really flexible project management system that is able to handle one's needs fully.

Inconvénients

The interface is really cluttered. The reason for this is mainly because the software is so full of features – those features have to be placed somewhere. For some users it's probably totally fine, but for my use case it didn't work since the needs of my team are quite simple. We just didn't need all those features. So you could say... just don't use the features. And that could be the case, but the problem is that when onboarding a team and asking them to use it for a few simple tasks it causes information overload for them. It takes them too long to find things and they don't really want to use it. I also received complaints from a user who didn't like the timer clock staring at them the whole time they were using the tool. It puts too much emphasis on being productive and feels like it's too much.

Cheikh B.

Bitrix24 the best Tools for team management

Publié le 28/01/2021

Bitrix24 facilitates team management

Avantages

Bitrix24 is an easy to use software, it allows you to manage the history of contacts or prospects and stored. The communication is unified so everything is managed in one platform such as project and sales management. I recommend it to medium sized companies or those just starting out. Frankly, it has everything you need to get off to a good start.

Inconvénients

It's a good software, but to tell the truth, customer support is limited.
Another thing is that the mobile version doesn't include all the features, especially when you're traveling. The server is also slow sometimes.

Basecamp

Pourquoi choisir Bitrix24

Bitrix24 is available as a free version and offers a free trial.

TeamWave

Pourquoi passer à Bitrix24

Bitrix24 is available as a free version and offers a free trial.
Emin H.
  • Secteur d'activité: Événementiel
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Project Management Software for Event Organizer Companies

Publié le 14/12/2020

Generally, I would say we have some complaints. We get used to having this software but lack of improvement would be a source of the problem for Bitrix24 as its competitors started to offer convenient packages with low prices.

Avantages

Since during the event management and organizing period we use our telephones instantly, the feature of connecting to the phone number is an amazing feature. User-friendly interface.

Inconvénients

The price absolutely differs from other competitors, it requires an amount which could a hindrance for newly started companies. The Mobile version does not include all features that reveal problems in my travel period.

Haris C.
  • Secteur d'activité: Comptabilité

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Easily the best CRM for its price

Publié le 10/09/2020

Bitrix24 is absolutely underrated as a CRM. The features seem a bit complicated at first, until you dive in and see just how sophisticated the entire backend of this software is. It is more customizable than any public software I have used, and I honestly don't want to think about how much time and money I would need to sink into my business structure if it weren't for Bitrix24.

Avantages

The fact that you can customize this software like you have a blank slate in front of you is phenomenal. If you can dream up a business process, you can do it with Bitrix24.

Inconvénients

Customer support is limited, and any issues I had (although they were rare) took a while to fix my issue, if they fixed it at all.

Jira, Podio et Quickbase

Pourquoi choisir Bitrix24

Trello was visually great, but had much less functionality for a higher overall price.

Trello

Pourquoi passer à Bitrix24

Mostly a combination of price and various capabilities that I would have had to manually integrate, whereas Bitrix24 had everything in one place.
John B.
  • Secteur d'activité: Rédaction et correction

Very helpful software

Publié le 16/12/2019

Avantages

-Everything you need to work with tasks: templates, collaborators, time tracking, reminders (including e-mail), auto-renewal of paused tasks, Gantt chart with different links "in the tail and in the mane."

-Custom Kanban board.

-A calendar of tasks and events both throughout the company and by departments and selected employees.

-Robots and triggers in tasks. In a few clicks, you can implement most simple, but extremely routine-free scripts.

-Very convenient chat - you can work both on the site and through the desktop client.

-Good mobile version (Android, iPhone).

-Built-in IP-telephony.

-Built-in work with mail through IMAP.

-Automatic group / project chat for members.

-Wide differentiation of access rights (if not too lazy to configure).

-Calendar-schedule of absences of employees (attendance tracking, "who/where /why").

-Meetings - it is convenient to hold meetings on a list of issues, draw up minutes of meetings.

- Many other extensions, including free ones.

Inconvénients

-In some places there is a confusion between the new and the old interface (not all parts of the portal have moved to a new track).

-Somewhere they dropped useful commands in the context menus and the necessary buttons, and do not want to return. For example, "copy a task with or without nested subtasks" - earlier this was solved with one daw, but now only one option is hard-coded. In general, the usual story when updating to new versions (remember the transition from Windows 7 to 8, and then from 8 to 10).

In the new interface, tasks on the company page (CRM) are inconveniently done - before it was a table with search / filter and sorting, and now it's just a list without details. This is due to the transition to a new concept. You can understand, but it’s difficult to get used to. We have to go to the section "Tasks and Projects" and there already look for the tasks of the company by its name, although we have already been to the tasks page of the company ("Cases").

-We use CRM (leads, deals), chats with visitors (the chat works directly from Yandex search results through Yandex.Dialogs, as well as from the site), tasks, projects, meetings and meetings.

It works properly in a virtual machine.

If there is an active license, it is successfully updated. Technical support usually responds within 24 hours.

Most of the issues are solved (we give access to the portal with an IP restriction, then turn it off

Jorge rene A.
  • Secteur d'activité: Informatique et sécurité réseau

A Secret Jewel

Publié le 20/08/2018

Ok, I have been using Bitrix24 for several years now... sometimes for little things, some other times just for testing and understand how the product has been changing over the time, but right now is a true hidden jewel for me. This CRM delivers everything in one package, I can run almost my entire company on it. CRM, Prospects, Projects, Intranet, Workflows, Phones, Unified Communications, etc. If this piece of software adds accounting and financials to the packages, it would be a one-stop solution for every entrepreneur.

I think that the most valuable feature I ever see on this tool is the fact that the CRM processes are truly customizable... I mean, most of the CRM systems let you customize small things like the field name, some behaviors and some other little stuff (almost meaningless), however, Bitrix24 lets you change everything to fit from a single person orden processing to a multilanguage sales operation, super easy, and if you need to try different angles, you can create multiple pipelines with different configurations...

As i said before, I have tried Bitrix24 in the past, also worked with most of the popular ones (from Microsoft to Zoho and NoCRM) and since i rediscover the new features and funcitionalitis from Bitrix 24 im not looking aymore

You can try it for free and send me a comment about it.

1.-) Super customizable, multi pipelines, streamlined CRM
2.-) Great team management and employee time sheets system
3.-) Unified communications
4.-) the ability to attach phone numbers to it (and make and receive calls)
5.-) Multichannel contact widget for your website, directly connected to the CRM
6.-) Automation and visual workflow designer
7.-) website builder included (awesome for landing and squeeze pages)
8.-) Taks, Schedule and project management
9.-) Great community support

Inconvénients

- The free version attaches a Bitrix24 reference at the bottom of every email.
- A couple of functions are not polished or clear enough (at least for me).
- Don't have an accounting feature.

Syamir K.
  • Secteur d'activité: Gestion de l'enseignement
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés

Manage project with Bitrix24

Publié le 03/02/2021

I can run verity of project at the same time thanks to the amazing feature and tools that provided by Betrix24.

Avantages

The most important thing that i look in project management software is the contact panel, and Bitrix24 has a very comprehensive contact panel. Storing, managing and sharing for file resources is very organized and they has a very good security for the storage.

Inconvénients

We had faced several challenges while operating this software, one of it is its require a very stable internet connection to load-up all required resources. Another one is, the email tools in mobile device keep crashing when i'm trying to edit the layout.

Microsoft Teams

Microsoft Project
Agnishwar M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement

Review of Bitrix24

Publié le 11/05/2021

The Problems we are settling is our Project the board and correspondence issues. Yet, with everything taken into account Bitrix is taking care of its work for our organization

Avantages

What I like when utilizing Bitrix is that there are various types of how to deal with a venture. The client the executives is likewise a major in addition to us in our organization as we are partitioned into independent divisions that has every one of its own workgroups. For each errand you can designate, track, have cutoff times and fuse it to your functioning arrangement when you time in to their underlying working day include.

Client Dashboard

Having your own profile and can transfer records unto your drive is an immense assistance to us as we would require a distributed storage and across the board to keep our work streaming.

Group Collaborations

Additionally, the capacity to have a visit in a CRM which has call/video empowered truly assisted our group with working and convey better as we are generally working distantly. You can utilize the searchbar when utilizing the visit which I think helps when you failed to remember a few things when to conversing with a colleague.

Inconvénients

What I don't care for is the point at which I am remarking to an assignment you can't utilize your standard tab keys to embed a few spaces. I realize it's a matter of inclination yet when you are utilizing the projectile alternatives of their rich content manager you can't utilize internal slugs see reference model [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] which is discover irritating as we use it regularly. What we do is we make a different google docs that way we can indent into the list items.

Rick P.

• Support client

Everything your team needs to get things done on one page, which can be a bit of a problem

Publié le 27/06/2018

Avantages

Bitrix24 has an astonishing number of advanced services available in its free tier -- basically everything except Advanced CRM and Tasks or a lot of online storage, restricted to 12 users. That has to be some kind of record for a service of this type and power. 12 users! For a small business that needs a comprehensive space to communicate, collaborate, get things done, follow up leads, even answer emails and make telephone calls! I really can't think of a more powerful solution at this price. The Activity Stream is among the best of its kind.

The paid plans are also very reasonable considering what you get. There's even a special plan at $69/month for businesses that don't need a lot of users or storage space but have a lot of sales to make and/or leads to follow up on. That strikes me as very very smart. The price is this aggressive, I would imagine, because of the traction of well-known solutions like Salesforce, which all the better for consumers, of course.

Inconvénients

Even though I appreciate everything there one page ready for me to use, the sheer amount of choices can be a bit daunting. Luckily, the lefthand nav can be configured so you can hide stuff you don't need. The design looks to my eyes about 5 years out of style so the UI could use an upgrade, for sure. I'm not sure design is this company's strong point. For instance, the default desktop image makes the menu items hard to read. These seems like quibbles though, don't they. My team ultimately decided on another collaborative space because our needs were half-editorial and Bitrix24 can't really help you there.

Matthew K.
  • Secteur d'activité: Édition

Bitrix24 is a very complete tool

Publié le 18/09/2019

Bitrix24 is amazing to manage the tracking and delegation of tasks, this allows us to easily talk with all the members of our teams, we also use it a lot to use calendars and reminders effectively to accomplish the work, thanks to this collaboration software and the teamwork has improved, our internal communication has also experienced a remarkable improvement, we plan to continue using this tool for a long time.

Avantages

This software has excellent customization features, such as graphics, that help provide accounting information to all customers, I also like the user interface and custom background options and especially the video theme, with this tool I keep the community more linked through sequences of activities, group conversations between departments and other commercial networks, calendars and work groups, in addition to all this, Bitrix24 is an excellent tool for managing projects and sales, as they provide communication between all active members in the Company projects, therefore, allow each member to be aware of what is happening.

Inconvénients

I think that the only negative aspect I have found for this software is its technical support, it takes a long time to respond, and when they do they are not clear in their answers, the times they need your help they have not been able to solve my problem.

Irfan A.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services et technologies de l'information

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Brilliant!...All in one solution for Internal communication and project management

Publié le 14/02/2019

We are using Bitrix24 for internal communication and basic task management. Its been a great experience especially with a lot of features. I would surely keep on using.

Avantages

- Bitrix24 consist of lots of features and modules that can be switched on or off as needed which is huge plus because it makes it really easy to manage your projects while keeping software simple

- Implementation and learning of the software is very easy and that's what our staff loved about it

- It has great value for money and pricing is unbeatable as compared to other software solutions in the market for same purpose

- Brilliant within the company social feature.

- Accessible on multiple platform which is huge plus. Can be accessed through Web site, Mobile apps and Desktop application for WIndows, Mac and even Linux platform. That's a brilliant thing I would say

Inconvénients

- There is a lot of room in improvement of user experience. If developers can work on User Experience that would be great

- Navigation is not that easy and is really confusing for project management features again this might be related to user experience. I would say they can really improve that.

- Configurations are not very flexible i.e you can not configure the software according to your needs you have to work with what is provided by the developers itself.

- It would have been great if they had a training scheduler or calendar management feature.

Yaroslav K.
  • Secteur d'activité: Enseignement supérieur

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

All in one CRM solution / Best for middle-sized companies and teams to handle leads and work...

Publié le 21/05/2018

*Functionality

Bitrix24 has a lot of great features, but its biggest advantage that I have used is an all-in-one solution. We have a chat there, can work with deals, create schedules, assign tasks with ease and track progress on specific work with history and recent actions taken by the responsible person

*Ad-dons

Bitrix24 has its own marketplace where you can set integration with many services, like mail chimp or a certain work process optimizer.

*UI

Since I started working in Bitrix24, their UI has changed a lot and has become more user friendly. At first it was a bit complicated, but the team is working a lot to make it user-friendly. I can see the work

*Customization

Even in a free plan, bitrix24 leaves a lot of space for adjusting the platform to the companies approach. you can create teams and spaces and plan sales and development processes

*updates

I also don't believe that their approach to upgrades is comfortable. Even though it does not take much time, but once in a while, the whole service goes down displaying that it is updating and you need to wait. This sometimes can slow work of the department and cause problems

*slow
Being a power house CRM system, bitrix24 is sometimes slow, although I can see that bitrix team is working to improve it.

Masturah D.
  • Secteur d'activité: Télécommunications

Bitrix24 is very good

Publié le 08/07/2021

Avantages

We are in need of good project management software, and Bitrix24 is the best solution for our company as it can be use to managing project across department and all the department can have their own group that can be separated from each other. Bitrix24 also has a common place for communication that everyone on the company can interact with each other.

Inconvénients

Asana should start reconsidering to revamp the dashboard interface, it is to cluttered with all the feature and tools. I thing it will good if the tools for other than for project management should be moved from the main dashboard for easy organization of the software.

Paul anthony S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services financiers

• Support client

Excellent value and overall feature set, just needs a bit of polishing the rough edges.

Publié le 09/02/2016

I've tried a number of project management/collaboration tools including Asana, Basecamp, Wrike, Wunderlist, Zoho, Salesforce, etc. I can't speak to the customer support of Bitrix, as I haven't contacted them. So far, the system has been fairly reliable. The desktop Windows client is somewhat limited compared to the web version, but for most offices, I can't imagine this is a big deal. I really haven't used the CRM or telephony options, so I can't comment on them.

Avantages

1. Price. The free version offers a fantastic feature set for up to 12 users. Better yet, when you finally outgrow the 12 seats, the pricing model is the cheapest I've seen with this level of all around features. How can you beat an unlimited employees option with 100gb of storage for only $99 per month? It blows away the competition when it comes to the pricing model. 2. The feature set is very deep. One of my problems with tools like Asana is that it is absolutely fantastic when it comes to project management for small groups, but lacks Gannt charts, CRM functionality, etc. Don't get me wrong, Asana is a great tool, but a limited one to a specific use case scenario. 3. The developers of Bitrix have added additional functionality via Zapier. Zapier is similar to IFTTT, only it a paid program to connect 3rd party apps. 4. One-time cost option for on-premise organizations that need to satisfy specific regulatory or security requirements. Can add additional users to the platform for a one-time cost.

Inconvénients

1. Not as "snappy" fast as Asana and other super streamlined AJAX apps. Page loads and menus are heavier sometimes in functionality, but at a sacrifice of speed. It isn't terrible, but compared to the instant loading of other competitors, it is noticeable. 2. More work needs to be put in on the tutorials, FAQ's and general knowledge base. The system itself is actually more mature than the documentation describing how to use it. You will spend a bit of time learning how to find your way around. Hopefully they'll flesh this out as time goes on. 3. The user interface isn't as "slick" compared to some other options. To me, it just seems a bit busy. There are lots of powerful features within Bitrix, but things need a bit of cleaning up and "gloss" to make it really beautiful.

Suhailah S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Vente au détail

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Secret gem of project management software

Publié le 08/06/2021

Avantages

Bitrix24 is not a popular as a project management software, but all the tools and option that they has for managing a project is on par with other popular project management software. W have also use it to manage a basic CRM, like replaying for customer inquire and phone support.

Inconvénients

Like all other software, the customer support is not too good especially if it involving a phone support. We always had to switch to email support, as the customer representative on the phone can't fix the problem on the spot and had to wait for a few days for our email to be responded.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité: Services et technologies de l'information

Bitrix24 a platform that enhances effectiveness in customer management

Publié le 15/03/2021

Bitrix24 has been of great help within our company, mainly because it guided us to solve the problem that we presented with the registration and tracking of customer data, which has been eradicated almost entirely with Bitrix24 thanks to the capacity it has in customer management through its visual tracking functions and storage of data within its periodic reports that are generated in time management, without any doubt, this platform contains multiple tools that manage to expand the effectiveness of work in any company

Avantages

Bitrix24 is a platform that handles customer management which is composed of a variety of tools in which users can record, organize and track all interactions with customers, as well as grants the ability to store data, generate sales reports. It is a very simple interface and has many tutorials that fully train you to be able to run and manage the platform as best as possible

Inconvénients

Among the disadvantages that Bitrix24 presents is that its message templates are very limited and although it has presence in social networks I consider that it lacks some integrations to strengthen that function, otherwise it is a great platform, which is why I wish they manage to optimize those little things that come to become a little tedious management within the company

Norrania A.
  • Secteur d'activité: Automobile

Great product

Publié le 14/08/2021

Avantages

I really love that Bitrix24 task & project management tools is easy to organize, and connecting and communicating with my team & colleague using the communication platform is really smooth. The mobile application let me to track & monitor all the work activities easily.

Inconvénients

The first time trying this software wasn't too pleasant, as too many feature and tool on the menu, which make it like a giant mess. After a while using it, i slowly learn how each of the feature usage and now i can't work efficiently without the feature and tools anymore.

Maisarah S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Télécommunications

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Bitrix is our organization choice for CRM

Publié le 14/06/2021

Avantages

Bitrix24 aids us in maintaining our consumer base. A card containing details is given to each customer. I can apply dynamic search when there are a lot of customers. It takes keywords into account, so the card may be discovered even if I forget the client's name and surname.

Inconvénients

Even though this software is published to the market for quite some times, cross-cutting insights do not really operate properly. Call records tend to end up in the garbage. The most significant disadvantage is that credentials are kept in the open in the SIP PBX.