Avis sur Bitrix24

Bitrix24

Free collaboration, communication & management tool suite

4.1/5 (173 avis)
Traduit par Google

Everything your team needs to get things done on one page, which can be a bit of a problem

Publié le 27.06.2018

Avantages

Bitrix24 has an astonishing number of advanced services available in its free tier -- basically everything except Advanced CRM and Tasks or a lot of online storage, restricted to 12 users. That has to be some kind of record for a service of this type and power. 12 users! For a small business that needs a comprehensive space to communicate, collaborate, get things done, follow up leads, even answer emails and make telephone calls! I really can't think of a more powerful solution at this price. The Activity Stream is among the best of its kind.

The paid plans are also very reasonable considering what you get. There's even a special plan at $69/month for businesses that don't need a lot of users or storage space but have a lot of sales to make and/or leads to follow up on. That strikes me as very very smart. The price is this aggressive, I would imagine, because of the traction of well-known solutions like Salesforce, which all the better for consumers, of course.

Inconvénients

Even though I appreciate everything there one page ready for me to use, the sheer amount of choices can be a bit daunting. Luckily, the lefthand nav can be configured so you can hide stuff you don't need. The design looks to my eyes about 5 years out of style so the UI could use an upgrade, for sure. I'm not sure design is this company's strong point. For instance, the default desktop image makes the menu items hard to read. These seems like quibbles though, don't they. My team ultimately decided on another collaborative space because our needs were half-editorial and Bitrix24 can't really help you there.

Traduit par Google

All in one CRM solution / Best for middle-sized companies and teams to handle leads and work with deals

Publié le 21.05.2018

*Functionality

Bitrix24 has a lot of great features, but its biggest advantage that I have used is an all-in-one solution. We have a chat there, can work with deals, create schedules, assign tasks with ease and track progress on specific work with history and recent actions taken by the responsible person

*Ad-dons

Bitrix24 has its own marketplace where you can set integration with many services, like mail chimp or a certain work process optimizer.

*UI

Since I started working in Bitrix24, their UI has changed a lot and has become more user friendly. At first it was a bit complicated, but the team is working a lot to make it user-friendly. I can see the work

*Customization

Even in a free plan, bitrix24 leaves a lot of space for adjusting the platform to the companies approach. you can create teams and spaces and plan sales and development processes

*updates

I also don't believe that their approach to upgrades is comfortable. Even though it does not take much time, but once in a while, the whole service goes down displaying that it is updating and you need to wait. This sometimes can slow work of the department and cause problems

*slow
Being a power house CRM system, bitrix24 is sometimes slow, although I can see that bitrix team is working to improve it.

Traduit par Google

Excellent value and overall feature set, just needs a bit of polishing the rough edges.

Publié le 09.02.2016
Provenance de l'avis

I've tried a number of project management/collaboration tools including Asana, Basecamp, Wrike, Wunderlist, Zoho, Salesforce, etc. I can't speak to the customer support of Bitrix, as I haven't contacted them. So far, the system has been fairly reliable. The desktop Windows client is somewhat limited compared to the web version, but for most offices, I can't imagine this is a big deal. I really haven't used the CRM or telephony options, so I can't comment on them.

Avantages

1. Price. The free version offers a fantastic feature set for up to 12 users. Better yet, when you finally outgrow the 12 seats, the pricing model is the cheapest I've seen with this level of all around features. How can you beat an unlimited employees option with 100gb of storage for only $99 per month? It blows away the competition when it comes to the pricing model. 2. The feature set is very deep. One of my problems with tools like Asana is that it is absolutely fantastic when it comes to project management for small groups, but lacks Gannt charts, CRM functionality, etc. Don't get me wrong, Asana is a great tool, but a limited one to a specific use case scenario. 3. The developers of Bitrix have added additional functionality via Zapier. Zapier is similar to IFTTT, only it a paid program to connect 3rd party apps. 4. One-time cost option for on-premise organizations that need to satisfy specific regulatory or security requirements. Can add additional users to the platform for a one-time cost.

Inconvénients

1. Not as "snappy" fast as Asana and other super streamlined AJAX apps. Page loads and menus are heavier sometimes in functionality, but at a sacrifice of speed. It isn't terrible, but compared to the instant loading of other competitors, it is noticeable. 2. More work needs to be put in on the tutorials, FAQ's and general knowledge base. The system itself is actually more mature than the documentation describing how to use it. You will spend a bit of time learning how to find your way around. Hopefully they'll flesh this out as time goes on. 3. The user interface isn't as "slick" compared to some other options. To me, it just seems a bit busy. There are lots of powerful features within Bitrix, but things need a bit of cleaning up and "gloss" to make it really beautiful.

Traduit par Google

Lot of functionality with lot of bugs and hidden complexity of usage

Publié le 19.12.2017

Avantages

One platform for many solutions - CRM, project management, time management
Project and TASK management tool really good.

Inconvénients

On paper all looks fine, but when you begin to work, then lot of problems appears almost in every tool, except Project management. For example, in CRM under Company history you not see any activity, even there are lot of activities with Companies staff that are linked with current company.
If you plan new activity and want this activity link to new Contact, Company, Opportunity, it is not possible - you need at first create company, contact or opportunity - with almost all other CRM systems - Pipedrive, Pipeliner, GoldMine you can do this on the fly.
Also lot of problems with Time management and Work time reports, where shows unrealistic times - for example - time worked per day - more as 44 hours!!!
Looks that Bitrix different modules created separately and common features not links between modules and works as separate units and then is question - is it really one platform?
Another words are for Bitrix support - worst what I seen - even we have Proffesional subscription plan. Our support tickets waiting for reaction more as 3 days, sometimes no answers. Bitrix deskto app have direct connection to Bitrix support, but sometimes no response for weeks. Also many answers are from point - we give answer for just answer, but no solving problem. Bad!

5.0/10
Traduit par Google

Powerful and all in one project management and CRM solution

Publié le 19.06.2018

Avantages

I used to work with Asana for my teams and tasks management earlier, then I found this one as such a powerful tool. It has almost all the things available which I needed. The features which I used are tasks management, calendar, Birtix24 drive and webmail. Tasks management is so detailed. You can create tasks with timelines. It shows the stage of every tasks and its timeline that you are on time or pending. There is multiple options available for tasks management with the team. Like you can set up responsible person, observers and participants in the tasks. Project management is also very good, you can create public/private , private visible and private hidden project Gantt chart etc. In employee section you can set up company structure in the form of departments and can assign employees in the departments. I used the webmail and setup my own domain and its working pretty smooth.

Inconvénients

The problems which I faced initially, I found its user interface a bit complex as I moved on Bitrix24 from Asana, but by the time I got use to it and it feels so simple to use now. One more thing is that its desktop client has very limited feature like the web version. There should be more features available on the desktop version as well.

Traduit par Google

It does a lot, maybe even too much!

Publié le 16.03.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

This is a stellar tool for mid-size companies or smaller shops on the rise and growing. It fits neatly in that space where you have a little money to spend on worthwhile products but not the ludicrous amounts of money you'd have to spend for "enterprise class" tools such as those from Oracle and SAP. That said, for smaller companies or start-ups it is way too complex and has far too great a learning curve. Small shops simply don't have the time and resources to dedicate to learning a tool as feature rich and comprehensive as Bitrix. All in all though, if you are keen to get value for your money, you'd be hard pressed to find more value for money than that offered by Bitrix 24.

Avantages

The ability to scale into different functional areas as companies grow. The product is very extensible, well thought out and lends itself extremely well to smaller growing companies as well as mid-sized established companies.

Inconvénients

Just too much to chew for smaller shops or start-up companies. Very difficult for small co's to take on even when they can see the advantage of having a tool they can grow in to.

Traduit par Google

Powerful, but not very easy to use

Publié le 20.07.2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

It keeps us organised and lets us record and follow up on all leads.

Avantages

Bitrix offers great functions - essentially everything you could need from a CRM and it's easy to upgrade / bolt on things. It helps us stay in sync across our team and keep track of everything that's going on. It integrates with MailChimp and a number of other platforms we're using, which is convenient.

Inconvénients

Even though we've been using Bitrix for a good while now, we have the feeling that we've only really scratched the surface. The UI takes some getting used to and there are simply a lot of functions. The invoicing module is poor - or we haven't figured out how to configure it properly yet. The task management module, while overall good, is somewhat confusing when it comes to setting up regular / repeating tasks.

All-In-One Business Solution

Publié le 10.09.2015
Provenance de l'avis

We are a SaaS business who specialize in the auto side of Credit Unions. We were looking for an all-in-one solution for Sales, Customer Management, Client Tracking, Task Management, and chat. I tried services such as Asana for task management, Uber Conference for voice and video calling, Slack for team chat, and Sandglaz for project management. All of these were replaced by Bitrix24.

Although, I do like Slack better for team communication. Since Bitrix has everything else we need for business, It doesn't make sense to use a whole new program just for chat.

Avantages

Everything is in one place. No switching through multiple applications throughout the day.

It's easier for non-tech savvy people to get involved with.

Mobile app to keep everything with you as you go.

Inconvénients

Desktop website isn't very responsive (i.e. when you resize the window). Using the snap feature of Windows with Bitrix open on the web isn't very productive. Usually I have to keep it full screen to make it usable.

It's difficult to have conversations within Bitrix24 and still do other things. Bitrix24 makes the chat screen take up the whole interface and you have to exit the chat before doing anything else. Fortunately they have a external download of their chat program so this isn't much of a problem. It's still a pain to have to download it separate.

The interface could use some updating. It's a little "clunky" in my opinion.

Although you can set deadlines on your tasks, it doesn't automatically let you know about them unless you log into the program or set a reminder manually.

The spell check isn't really spell check as we know it. It will tell you a word is wrong (using red squiggles) but it won't give you a right click menu to correct it, and there is no other way I have found to correct it within the program. You must search the word in other programs (I use Google) to see the correct spelling of the word.

Traduit par Google

Bitrix is a cool tool for Freelancers and entrepreneurs

Publié le 13.01.2018

Time efficienty

Avantages

I know bitrix 24 since their first days. I was one of the first user in Germany and i really Like to work with bitrix 24. I am in the Consulting and marketing business...i have for every of my customer an Account to bitrix 24. They can see what happens in their project and what will happen next and what are the actually to do s.... without to phone or message all the days or too much...it offer a cool system to work efficienty

Inconvénients

Price structure. I would love to see a price table for all categories of business. Little companys or Freelancers with small budget can t pay 499 ..only one idea

Excellent for team work

Publié le 19.09.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Time saving; wonderfull tool to keep my business organized; easy communication between teams and task creating.

Avantages

We've been working with Free plan Bitrix for a few years. The free plan is one of the best in the market for small business like mine. We work in shifts and its important to easily communicate between all our team. Bitrix has saved us lots of time and has been keeping everything organized and error free. It's very complete for a free plan. I love it.

Inconvénients

This is a free plan so of course there are some features missing, however that's expectable. I think it could be more user friendly do Administrator.

Traduit par Google

Offers a lot. Fails on the delivery though.

Publié le 11.06.2018

Avantages

It has project management.
It has call management.
It allows for creating custom fields (but not key values).
It has an option to self-host.

Inconvénients

Their cloud server is slow, enough so that worker productivity suffers.
Their customer service is poor.
The user interface is ugly.
The learning curve is steep with poor documentation.
Their self-hosting option is very expensive.
You must connect to access the CRM; i.e., there's no offline access, no ability to lock and batch process.

Traduit par Google

Functional program that saves time

Publié le 19.02.2018

Avantages

Many useful features, it is easy to configure and that turned out to be very convenient - built-in ip-telephony. A free fare has enough opportunities for full-fledged work. Significantly increases productivity and saves time.

Inconvénients

But not every employee understands immediately what is what, it is necessary to undergo training. Only then will there be a positive dynamics and result from the use of the program. Well, with those support it is not always possible to quickly solve errors.

Traduit par Google

Overall positive, would recommend to clients & associates (although it has some deficiencies)

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 11.10.2017
Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

For business consultants like me, it is a great tool to recommend as well as offer it as a service to our clients, especially if their Customer Service department is not automated. However, there are deficiencies and also there is no coaching/customer support available live at all hours (we operate in a different time zone GMT+2). Overall, its free version does not give many major benefits, not even on trial. The reports' issue is a major drawback. I still recommend it to clients, but when i mention the drawbacks, they are reluctant to go to the paid packages.

Avantages

1. Its connectivity with other platforms, software and social media - TIME SAVING
2. The ability to assign jobs (even in the free version)
3. Seeing the progress of a lead to becoming a client, as well as having total sale amount per client

1) Very time consuming to learn
2) Cannot answer privately to a lead coming from Facebook (have to return back to the page)
3) Does not connect to other major social media
4) Its first paid package is still costly (from the small business person's point of view)
5) No reports or download of data availability (at least in the free version)
6) The free version allows only 100 entries so for heavy Facebook traffic of leads, we cannot access beyond one week!

Great Software

Publié le 19.07.2016
Provenance de l'avis

Bitrix24 is a great software with a lot of feautures, that even in its free version has a lot to offer to its users. We have been using is as a CRM, to manage clients, customers, leads, projects, contacts and even employees with great success. We have been using it in its free version, which offers all we need. If you are willing to pay, you are getting even better tools and more powerful options. It is a great software and we can only recommend it.

A lot of features.
Free to use.
Versatile and flexible
A lot of integrations

Inconvénients

A bit complicated to get used to as user and admin

Traduit par Google

Great value and customer support

Publié le 19.02.2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We are a small company. We research A LOT of project management solutions before setling on one. We choose Bitrix because of it´s features and value.

Avantages

- The value (features compared to price by user)
- The chat it´s great.
- The calendar it´s great.
- The task creation and configuration can be a little intimidating, but it´s very powerfull when you grab the hang of it.
- The CRM seems good (we did´t use it).

Inconvénients

It isn´t for everyone. Some people of the team (a minority) just coulnd´t use it on daily basis. We used the version before some recent design changes, so that may be different now.

Best Free CRM On The Market

Publié le 11.11.2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I've tested a bunch of 'free' CRM options and found that only two (Bitrix24 and Hubspot) are really free. All others (Zoho, Insightly) severely limit their free versions. The number of features you get in Bitrix24 is truly astounding.

Avantages

I love that the free version includes everything - telephony, email marketing, quotes, invoices, web forms, tasks projects and documents

Inconvénients

All features are bundled together. There's no way to get CRM or project management separately.

Traduit par Google

Bitrix provides a decent customizable hub for digital offices

Publié le 04.10.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

It's a good hub for a remote work

Avantages

I love how self contained it is. Each client can get their own workgroup with folder repository, tasking system, message board.

Inconvénients

Their customer support is based out of Russia, and the time difference can make it difficult to communicate. I have also run into a lot of issues with dates in exported task reports don't match what is actually showing in the system (they will be off by a day because of some time zone setting that I can't figure out).

3.0/10

Simple and easy-to-use CRM

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 11.08.2018

Avantages

I have known Bitrix24 for a long time and I can say that this simple and intuitive system allows you to increase the efficiency of any business. This is achieved for the light of the fact that the system combines several services that will help to structure the data with which work in any more or less serious company.

Inconvénients

The main drawback of the system, I believe, is that it is not available for scaling: once the number of clients and users increases, the system does not cope with the load and often hangs. In addition, I have not found enough teaching materials on the network, so the functions often have to be mastered on an intuitive level.

Great so far

Publié le 16.09.2015
Provenance de l'avis

I chose Britix out of a number of other free options primarily for the CRM functionality, but I have discovered so many other useful things such as the email server, the workgroups, invoicing - it's everything I need in a very neat package. I have found some of the processes challenging but there is a wealth of information available to support me - I am looking forward to getting my teeth into Workflows! I have booked myself onto a couple of webinars and have been watching the pre-recorded ones, as well as going through the e-learning materials. I am confident that this is going to be of real benefit to my business.

Everything in one package
Lots of varied support materials
A fantastic free resource

Inconvénients

It's a bit early to say as I am still learning how to use it. There are a few problems I have come up against: although I have changed the currency to £ in the settings, the dollar sign keeps popping up as a default in some areas ie Deal. It may just be down to my inexperience though, there's probably somewhere I can adjust this! Also, I am having a problem with the VAT being added on the invoice - I tried an invoice with two items and the first one was fine, it was shown without the VAT added, but the second one had the VAT included. Again, it's possibly something I've done.

Traduit par Google

Easy setup, complete and free!

Publié le 01.09.2016

Avantages

I really like the following features: companies, contacts, timeline for social interactions, internal search tool and the groups structure for segmentation of data. The software is user friendly and you can start using it quickly (free until 12 active users). Mobile App works fine.

Inconvénients

Ongoing changes in the product for limiting features that were available before (loss of registered data). Reporting could be improved, mostly for sales forecasts (we gave up using this feature).

Traduit par Google

Using it from last 1 year in my office as CRM, task Management and to track employees work progress.

Publié le 01.08.2018
Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

This is too costly but really a great solution for agencies.

1) Easy to use
2) You can integrate popular 3rd party apps like dropbox, Google Docs, Trello and other popular services too.
3) Cloud based solution
8) you can use their services free upto 12 users on cloud based solution

1) Too costly as compare to other services
2) Their Self hosted solution is also too costly

Traduit par Google

Easy management of different projects

Publié le 31.03.2018

Avantages

CMS Bitrix24 allows employees of our company to easily track potential buyers and conduct conversations with our business partners. The platform has an attractive appearance and excellent integration.

Inconvénients

Often failures occur when trying to synchronize with an application for a mobile device. The interface is rather confusing, so it takes a long time to learn it.

Traduit par Google

Good collaboration and communication tool for small to mid size business

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 23.05.2018

Avantages

A good and secure tool for effective communication, collaboration, lead and client management. It's searching tool is powerful and great, provides easy integration with other systems to optimize and automate marketing campaigns. Have lot of other features like streamlining etc. Qualitative CRM , E-mail marketing and feature like telephony provide it a good stand against any other software in the segments, but again this is not my best when compared to sales force.

Inconvénients

User interfaces are too complex in some area, as all the feature are bundled in one so no way to get CRM or project management separately. Tutorials can be improved. slow on window OS and spell check is not upto the mark.

Traduit par Google

A good system for online stores

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 17.02.2018

Avantages

There is everything you need and even more: leads, contacts, counterparts, sales, orders, bills, documents, products. Everything is accessible from the main menu, at hand there is all that is necessary for the sales manager. In the lists of entities there is an analyst (funnel sales, comparison funnels, key indicators, etc.) and filters, which is quite convenient.

Inconvénients

In order to understand the system and configure everything in the best way, you have to spend a lot of time or hire a separate specialist.

Client Management For All Skill Levels

Publié le 13.10.2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I'm a complete newbie when it comes to CRM's so when I found I had a need for one I had some very specific requirements:

1. Simple enough to use for a beginner
2. Powerful enough to do what I need
3. Scalable solution that can keep up with changing needs as my knowledge grows
4. Entry level price point that didn't put it out of reach for smaller operations

Bitrix24 shines on all counts even had some extras that I wasn't expecting to find. Most notably built in telephony.

I love that there is an option to rent a phone number from within the interface which allows for multiple extensions assigned to multiple users. What really impressed me though was the ability to have the phone system automatically direct calls from specific customers to the reps they have already been assigned to.

I've only just started using the software so I haven't dug really deep into what it can do yet but so far so good.

Of course there is a free version which allows access for up to 12 users so by the time I decide to upgrade to a paid subscription I will have no doubt whatsoever whether or not I'm willing to invest any money.

Great job guys. Keep up the good work!

Avantages

Built in smart telephony.

Nothing comes to mind