Avis sur Jobvite

Jobvite

Recruiting Software

4/5 (243 avis)

Good overall, but could use a few tweaks

Publié le 25.04.2017

Avantages

Jobvite is one of the more competitively priced recruiting systems out there. There are premium products out there that I loved, however they would have cost almost twice as much as Jobvite, which I couldn't justify for probably 10% better functionality. It's super easy to use from both a recruiter standpoint as well as an admin standpoint. The key feature of sending Jobvites makes it super easy for employees to send out (and for us to track) referrals. As an admin, I LOVE the ability to chat with a tech support person from the tool vs. calling and being on hold for hours, only to be read to from a script vs. speaking with someone who can problem solve.

Inconvénients

Jobvite emails come from the Jobvite email address and do not allow you to embed a signature. Because of this, we do not use Jobvite for candidate communications (other than the standard "thanks for applying" email that all applicants receive. There's also no way to BCC Jobvite to track these external emails in the system. We are a smaller company (350) and our recruiters are more senior, however this could be a deal breaker for a company that uses coordinators that require more oversight.

While you can customize most of the templates, there are some that are embedded in the system that you can't change that contain awkward and stilted wording. One of them contained a grammatical error and felt it reflected on us so poorly (we're a content marketing agency) we had to disable the feature entirely.

There's also a limit to the number of the columns that can appear in the search field, so we aren't able to view all of our custom fields verifying an applicant's suitability up front, which makes the process more time consuming for recruiters as they have to view more applications one at a time.

Also, they occasionally have updates which take the product backward instead of forward, such as removing the job alerts email feature.

I know it sounds like there are more cons than pros, but the ease of use and customer support is 100% more important than all of the cons.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

State of the art social media recruiting platform with a lackluster recruiting workflow.

Publié le 25.07.2017

Avantages

The Social Media platform integration is still best in class. It works well and allows easy visibility for your company's jobs across all social media platforms.

Inconvénients

There are several things, but the actual ATS part of the system seems to have been designed as an afterthought. The workflow is not intuitive and there are too many features that just are not there for a modern search firm, and I imagine it would be very frustrating for an internal corporate recruiter as well. The worst feature though is their enforced branding through email. If you use Jobvite, every time you send an email through their platform it will go out with a jobvite.com email address. This means that many of your candidates will just not see the emails you send because their junk mail filters are picking up the jobvite.com email address as spam because they have a very high junk mail score and also because the word job is in the email address. When I used Jobvite as a corporate recruiter, I was constantly having to call candidates to see if they had received my emails and when I found out they had not I was resending messages from outside of Jobvite. When I called Jobvite, they said this was not a feature that could be easily turned off, and that the only way to do this was for our sys admins to make changes to the company domain settings and if your admins are like mine, they are not going near that with a 10 foot pole. This an idiotic feature and a deal killer for anyone in the recruiting industry.

Current Jobvite User

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 08.12.2016
Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

Jobvite was a step up for my company. We out grew our former ATS about 2 years ago. With that said I do not feel that Jobvite it the right fit for our organization. Once our 2 year contact is up I don't foresee us renewing. My company needs to be able to field hundreds of applicant's through our ATS daily. It became very clear shortly after using Jobvite that this software is not meant for a company like mine. It lacks small features that I need as a Staffing Manager, in order for my tasks to be efficient. We initially offered to pay more money if they needed to customize any software but they do not do that. You have to post your change to a forum where people can vote on it. The ones with the most votes gets applied in the release. This is fine in theory but if no other companies are endorsing the idea you post to the forum it leads me to believe that Jobvite can not handle the type of recruiting we do and does not have many companies like ours. Which should have made clear to us in the initial stages of negotiation.

Avantages

1. Great Level 1 Customer Service representatives, all you do is call in and someone can help you with a simple question or problem almost immediately. I use this feature often.
2. The site is user friendly, it was easy to teach members of my team how to use it.
3. Publisher tool is awesome! Very easy to post jobs to all social media outlets.

Inconvénients

1. Sub par Level 2 Customer Service Reps, when a level 1 person can not answer your question they pass it off to a level 2 Rep. These level 2 Reps that are assigned to your case are hard to get a hold of. They are reluctant to get on the phone with you. I have had 2 separate instances where I had been passed to a level 2 Reps, I was not impressed with their customer service skills.
2. When we went through the integration process we had many meetings with the integration Rep assigned to use but towards the he fizzled out. We were not fully integrated and he passed us off to the customer service line for further questions.

6.0/10

JobVite is clearly the current #1 ATS for a reason!!!

Publié le 17.09.2015

Avantages

The product is very robust and allows for virtually every aspect of our current recruiting process to be made much more streamlined and efficient. Also, our implementation manager is wonderfully attentive, responsive, and highly insightful, making her an absolute dream come true business partner to guide us through the transition process.

Inconvénients

As to be expected, we experienced an almost complete drop-off in communication from our initial point of contact (sales rep) once we signed the contract. While we fully expected that, he could have been more hands-on and clear with next steps, making all required connections, and providing a more seamless transition to those next-level business partners assisting us in the transition. It would have also been slightly less impersonal than receiving almost instant automated emails from JobVite's Accounting system about invoices and deadlines, if the sales rep himself might have been proactive and forwarded and or made a call to explain those. The experience was pretty corporate and or big brand to go from, "what can I do to show you more / earn your business?" to essentially, "Thank you for choosing JobVite, You owe us money, go here to pay by X deadline. Do Not Reply to This Email." Again, a little more hand-holding and personal touch would have been nice from the sales rep, especially considering the size of the check we cut him.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Would be better if they had good Customer Support and their platform was more stable

Publié le 07.12.2017
Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

It's not horrible, if you've never used an ATS before, you'll think it's terrific. If you've used some of the others like Level or Greenhouse, you'll think it's fair but not great.

Avantages

I like the ease of use, it's somewhat intuitive and has a lot of good features. They have a lot of good training tutorials online so it's pretty easy to get hiring managers to use it. For the money, it's not a bad ATS, I'd give it a B- if I were grading it.

Inconvénients

Their site goes down quite a bit which leaves you stuck not being able to do anything.
Customer Support is super hard to get in touch with, you'll stay on the phone waiting for someone to answer for hours, if they ever do they are not very helpful.
The reporting leaves a lot to be desired. It does some very basic reporting, but sometimes the numbers are not accurate and trying to get support to help understand why is impossible.

7.0/10

Jobvite is a great tool but needs to offer more AI features! #jobBot

Publié le 31.05.2018

Avantages

Jobvite is very user friendly and makes it easy for us to train new employees on. I really like the side bar that walks you through anything that you are not sure on. I am also a fan of Jobvite Publisher, great to have social media posts while you are sleeping... set and forget.

Inconvénients

It's need to move a little quicker with the times! Needs to have text message capabilities.. we should be able to text our candidates through the system... we should be sending an auto text 1 hr before their interview with address link and 1 hour after interview thanking them for their time. It should also have option for a Bot Recruiting assistant... one would be scheduling interviews and chat feature to pre-screen our candidates. Similar to systems like textRecruit and Paradox Olivia... do not like that we have to go out to additional vendors.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Fast, intuitive, and quickly developing product

Publié le 10.08.2016
Provenance de l'avis

I oversee the hiring process for a 1300 employee school network. We hire around 400 new staff each year and have roughly 4000 applicants each year. We purchased Jobvite because of its user-friendly interface, the platform speed, and the multiple products that come rolled into one (video interviewing, reporting, pipeline management). Our application process is unique and we were able to customize the system for our use. Since purchasing in October, there have already been a lot of updates and improvements to products as well as new capabilities added. They have great customer service and listen to their customers' needs in making improvements (there is even an ideas section for current customers to make suggestions and have them be voted on).

Avantages

We really enjoy the built-in video interview function. We also love the pipeline management, the reporting capabilities, and the overall ease of use.

Inconvénients

We would really benefit from even more customization capabilities. Even though we love the video interview function, many of our applicants experience technical difficulties with it so it may help to make some system improvements there.

Streamlined recruitment, with caveats

Publié le 17.06.2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

My team uses jobvite as the centerpiece of our recruiting strategy. We pull data every day to see our progress, and keep all info about each candidate in jobvite. It has streamlined our process, but some unfriendly UI designs and too often outages slow us down.

Avantages

- Keeping everything in one place. Great that we can access candidate information so easily and keep it all organized. Allows us to make sure no one gets dropped.

- Usability with other programs. Love how it merges with my gcal when I schedule an interview, and how I can reply to emails from my gmail instead of having to log in.

Inconvénients

- Ugly emails. Emails sent from Jobvite show up strangely, and the fact that it comes from a strange email address means that it sometime goes to SPAM for the candidate. I find myself going through personal email more often now.

- Customer service. My team had to go through a couple of customer service reps before we found one who eagerly jumped into our issues and took immediate action. I recognize Jobvite is a growing platform, but waiting on fixes means we potentially lose great candidates.

7.0/10

Jobvite makes our recruitment process streamlined, organized, and easily collaborative.

Publié le 30.11.2017

Avantages

What I like most about the software is the ability to save workflow processes. That way depending on the type of position I'm recruiting on or where that positions is based, the appropriate workflow process will automatically be put in place and therefore the appropriate managers and other key employees in the recruitment process will be notified.
Jobvites ability to track candidates applying to more than one position in our organization also helps keep us organized and gives us a birds eye view of what a candidates interests are and what communications we may have had with them in the past when they've applied with us.

Inconvénients

What I like least about the software is we cannot easily add hyper links to emails. Since hyper links cannot be part of your templates you have to manually add them to emails. This is tedious.

Glu Mobile Review of Jobvite

Publié le 16.09.2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I use Jobvite daily as an admin to support recruiters and coordinators. I approve reqs, offers, and help to schedule interviews. It is easy to use and learn but there are few things that I feel could be improved. Currently working on Wokday/Jobvite integration as well as Jobvite/Docusign integration to help streamline our processes.

Avantages

-Refer a friend is an easy functionality that we advertise a lot to our employees
-Scheduling is very easy to use and makes it quick for coordinators
-The home screen improvements make seeing my tasks, offers, and reqs a lot easier when I am in there daily

Inconvénients

-Does not convert time of a scheduled interview for a candidate in a different time zone.
-Does not cluster an applicants - one person can appear 10+ times for each job they've applied to so search can be difficult; would help if a name appeared once and then showed you the jobs they've applied for to make search/sorting easier.

Jobvite Review

Publié le 31.08.2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

This is my second implementation of Jobvite into a start-up software environment. The support and implementation team does a great job of meeting the unique requirements, where possible, of each customer's needs.

Avantages

Comprehensive and utilizes social recruiting and ease of use for non-recruiters. Good reporting functions and snapshots.

Inconvénients

UI is clunky and the features are not always intuitive. i.e. moving someone that was hired as an intern and moving them to an FTE req and generating isn't seamless. As a result, multiple records were created and because of the ATS integration it's creating some interesting duplications of effort.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Jobvite Hire is a simple and user-friendly tool to bring efficiency and thought recruitment process in practice

Publié le 22.05.2018

Avantages

- interview scheduling (with view on availability, meeting room booking, interviewers scheduling)
- easy recruitment process (or more complex if you like) with good ready template set-ups
- comfortable for hiring managers - all information tracked in Jobvite but communicated directly to your inbox (links to profiles etc.)
- message templates creation for several purposes +++
- GDPR support
- Social sharing, referrals
- reports!! ++

Inconvénients

- Candidate evaluations options and visibility is not yet top-notch
- Would be great to have more branding opportunities for job ads

Great ATS, Customer Service - meh

Publié le 30.10.2017

Avantages

- ease of use for candidate application
- ability to edit jobs easily
- their product roadmap is constantly evolving

Inconvénients

- When you hire a candidate and disposition them to hired the candidates other applications are not updated to "hired", can be confusing with multiple recruiters and multiple locations. You also cannot view a candidates notes for all of their applications in one place. You have to look though all the applications that a candidate applied to.
- the customer support is a joke and slow. Jobvite offshores their support
-Their reporting functionality is tedious and hard to use

6.0/10

The Engage Product is a Joke. This company's products are tanking.

Publié le 15.07.2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

This product is not all it is cracked up to be. There is no way a Recruiter was involved in any part of the functionality development. It is barely a workflow tracker. The database and tagging capabilities are practically useless.

Avantages

Jobvite does two things well: interview scheduling and social recruiting.

Inconvénients

The Engage product is an add on that aims to create the taggability and database-like functionality that the Hire product. These products end up acting like two databases siloed away from one another. Obvious needed functionality is missing and "on the their roadmap". I can't wait to dump this product when my contract is over.

0.0/10

Hiring Managers Dream Dashboard

Publié le 15.08.2017
Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

This is a great tool, it is a bit pricey but you definitely get all of the functions you will use and more. This is a tool that any organization could grow into - if you aren't going to use the tool to its full use - its still worth it just for the easy adaptability

Avantages

Easy use from screening resumes on their mobile app, to deep diving into an interview evaluation. The tool was was cross functional and there was little ramp up time which is always easily adaptable when learning a new tool.

Inconvénients

The reporting function was a little weaker than what I would have thought, only because every other function performed at such a high level

Probabilité de recommander le produit

Intuitive and simplified our process

Publié le 21.12.2017
Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

Spent about 4 years with jobvite and am a big fan. Easy to use and onboard. With a recent change away, they were even great on the backend with the data migration.

Avantages

If you're using it every day, it's VERY easy to navigate and access all the information you need.
Easy access to a community for asking questions and seeking advice/updates.

Inconvénients

Search wasn't as intuitive as I'd like (for example, I have to get the spelling correct - kelsi, kelcey, kelsey) - doesn't autofill
The summary page for requisitions could be more descriptive - it'd be nicer to have a snapshot view of candidates to share with leadership

Easy to Use and Great Customer Service

Publié le 10.07.2017

Avantages

I love how easy JobVite is to learn and how the team is super responsive to any issues that occur. The best part is how you can truly customize the program to our needs to make our TA processes quick and efficient. The webinars are extremely helpful and interactive, and the way you can customize the Engage Us App and landing pages is awesome!

Inconvénients

the resume database has been down for several months. In January, I submitted an engineering ticket because it was telling me that my CareerBuilder login and password were incorrect, and the communication was great initially, but the issue was never resolved and now it seems like that whole piece of the software has been down (it is July now).

another con: often when candidates are added through Indeed, duplicate files are created. the software needs to get better at weeding out double and triple files of the same candidate.

Regular outages and glitches

Publié le 16.02.2018

Avantages

It's better than using a spreadsheet to manage your applicants.

Inconvénients

The site goes experiences outages roughly once a month (outside of their scheduled maintenance). I have to open tickets with their support staff weekly, due to glitches in the system. Oftentimes, I have to find my own workaround because their response time is poor or my issues get ignored. We chose an off-the-shelf ATS, because we thought we would save time and money. It really is costing me a lot of time with constant support tickets and workarounds. For the amount that we pay, we are better off building one in-house or contracting it out.

Jobvite Hire as the ATS for a global company

Publié le 12.02.2016

Avantages

Plenty of features to manage the full hiring process: calendar integration, evaluations, social sharing, career site API, reporting, message templates, integration with free job boards, etc. Lots of conversations with top management on product vision and collaboration. Works well in most international markets and there's a big push to continue to improve.

Inconvénients

Level 1 service has historically been inconsistent in response time and quality. Sometimes product prioritizes the wrong features or there is clunky functionality in various areas (e.g. managing forms); not working consistently well yet in China (no WeShare integration and not yet inside the great firewall). Lacking a solid integration with paid job boards, no way to integrate with 3rd-party assessment tools and no easy way to schedule group interviews. Mobile is very clunky outside of the main dashboard.

ATS review

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 18.11.2016
Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

Have been using Jobvite for about a year and it was easy to learn and customize. Easy to develop templates for prescreen questions for review purposes not "knock out" . Customer service can be questionable at times and may get different answers to solutions depending on who you ask. Little clunky to review candidates and bulk disposition them.

Avantages

Nice dashboard that tells you your requisition activity. Easy to use and learn. Very customizable but be careful and work with a JV rep to ensure if you customize your workflow that you can report on the different steps. Easy for candidates to apply and review status of application.

Inconvénients

Reporting function is not easy to customize reports. Have to download in Excel to manipulate data. Can't report on reasons you rejected someone or why someone turn down offer. If looking for comprehensive reports may not be the right tool. Customer service responsiveness can be delayed if issue is more challenging and may get different answers on solutions depending on who you ask. Have had issues posting to LinkedIn and has been a couple weeks since the issue arose and still not fixed.

5.0/10

Not a bad ATS for its price level

Publié le 18.08.2017
Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

The Jobvite team introducing new features/functionality and fixing some pain points such as approvals (used to be Excel spreadsheet)

Avantages

- Jobvite has most of the needed functionality
- The Jobvite team introducing new features/functionality

Inconvénients

Employees and hiring managers: don't like to use the system (forgetting passwords, Mobile version is very limited)
Recruitment team: not enough flexibility - we had to call the customer support to implement small changes
Employees and hiring managers: not very intuitive interface (if you are not working with the system on a regular basis)
Recruitment team: cannot utilize an interview scheduling functionality
Recruitment team: cannot add LinkedIn profiles with one click

Great ATS product

Publié le 08.03.2018
Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

I don't recommend using the ticket system during implementation; Too much room for misinterpretation and it slows you down by days! Use the live chat feature.

Avantages

It is fairly easy to use and navigate and the knowledge base is helpful. I purchased the Engage add-on and this is a very robust tool that I recommend for recruiting!

Inconvénients

Be aware that unless you purchase extended implementation support you are on your own at 8 hours of guided support. Basically a DIY. While it was a struggle, I did finally get through it and launch successfully.

7.0/10

Its easy to use and great!

Publié le 24.10.2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

control over the candidates that come into our system.

Avantages

Ease of use and accessibility to other job boards, its a great tool and employees think its easy to view all the open reqs and send the positions to referrals.

Inconvénients

Its more of a manual process, changing templates is a task, setting up interviews for different locations I want to be able to have a button to click for time zones, so I don't have to change it manually in the email to candidates.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

We, recruiters, tend to bash almost any ATS. I'm pleasantly content with Jobvite.

Publié le 24.10.2017

Saves times

Avantages

Ease of use. The learning curve is fairly small as compared to some of the robust ATS' on the market. Calendar scheduling is also very simple.

Inconvénients

Advanced automation and analytics. Sometimes it seems that simple change can't be completed. As an example, there's a super minor customization I've requested that for the life of me can't understand why it can't be done. It would save me hours of time but that's for another day.

Probabilité de recommander le produit

One of the best ATS i have used till now!

Publié le 11.06.2018

Avantages

I was using Jobvite in my previous organizations and it was one of the best applicant tracking system. My job was to get an ATS for the organization and i tried multiple applications before using Jobvite. It has a very smooth UI and you'll be able to screen through candidates and job updates very easily on dashboard.
You can put reminders for yourself, also schedule interviews directly through the app, don't have to go and compose and email to candidates. Also, it schedules your follow up calls and events which is very helpful for recruiters.

Inconvénients

Little expensive. I really don't have much in cons for Jobvite as it gives what i required for and i was pretty satisfied by this product after using it for 2 years.