181 avis

Sage Business Cloud Accounting

Logiciel de comptabilité en ligne pour les petites entreprises et les start-up

4,1 /5 (181 avis) Donnez votre avis !

• Fonctionnalités
des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
181 avis
Magdalene V.

Sage Business Cloud - Cannot Do Business Without It

Publié le 04/10/2019

Avantages

I love the fact that my clients and I can share the same system in different locations. It also has an app that I can use on the go for invoicing and quotes.

Inconvénients

Currently, I don't have any grips with the system.

Vishal R.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Can definitely Work with IT!!!!!

Publié le 29/09/2020

Ability to meet the objectives of the finance department and make the workflow alot easier in terms of maximizing the efficiency

Avantages

The ability to integrate with other Sage solutions was great. We had some other 3rd party solutions which needed to be integrated and the ISV already had integration points available

Inconvénients

The price was a little off but we if you need the solution its worth the extra cost

Diane A.
  • Secteur d'activité: Gestion de l'enseignement
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

Sage Business Accounting Software Ease of Use

Publié le 23/02/2021

I really liked this software. I have used Procerium, Munis and Smart Fusion and did not like them.
This software is very easy to use and easy to get support.
It takes you through the steps and if you haven't done what needs to be done it will tell you.
Very good and easy software.
Reports are easy to read and understand.
Very user friendly.

Avantages

Very easy to use and always asks if you are sure you want to do something.
The steps are very easy to follow.

Inconvénients

I personally really like this software and did not have any problems.

I would highly recommend for beginner users.

Utilisateur vérifié

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Just don't

Publié le 11/03/2019

I wanted to use Sage business accounting cloud for basic bookkeeping and I couldn't even do this.
My experience was of utter frustration. Not only with the lack of capabilities and difficulty in using the software but even worse, with their billing department. I was charged the wrong amounts every single month. Clients were charged for software that they didn't even use. Some clients were charged for software that I had already paid for. Nobody in accounts could fix it. Not even the directors were able to fix it. What an absolute disaster. I am absolutely at a loss as to how they are still in business.

Avantages

The sage logo hinted that it may be similar to their line 50 product. Oh, how wrong I was.
There is quite literally nothing good I can say about this software, their customer support nor their accounts and billing team.,

Inconvénients

It falls way short of functional. It couldn't be further behind the competition if they did nothing.
Essential features like repeating invoices were missing.
You can't pay with or receive into the director's loan account.
You are restricted in the number and type of bank/cash accounts you can have.
Fixing anything is a mammoth task
and even then, it doesn't actually fic the issues.

Martin T.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

I have the full confidence in this product

Publié le 08/02/2021

Excellent - they started a bit behind functionality wise from other products, and are now moving ahead of them, and I like the committment to constant development and the transparancy of their roadmap.

Avantages

It is intuitive, and my non-accountant clients can usually navigate their way around it themselves, and only occassionally require minimal support.

My clients who have switch from other software have said that they wouldn't go back.

Inconvénients

The marketing for this product is not as flashy as competitors, and so sometimes it can be a hard sell to clients who want the one with the big ad campaign.

As with most cloud products it is constantly evolving and I am not always aware of the new features which come out.

Michelle C.
  • Secteur d'activité: Marketing et publicité
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 09/09/2020

I love the fact that the product integrates with other products such as payroll.

Avantages

I loved the fact that for the most part everything seemed extremely easy to use. I did run into a few issues, but I found the support staff were extremely helpful. I would like to point ou that I am not an accountant by trade and give my books to a qualified accountant at the end of each year. This product served that purpose entirely.

Inconvénients

The bank statements duplicated on one of the imports, but to be honest Im not sure if I did something wrong.

Audrey M.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 2.0 /10

I really wanted this to work

Publié le 14/01/2021

Unfortunately my experience was poor. I loved their desktop program and really wanted to love their cloud solution just as much.

Avantages

I love cloud solutions and the reports from this would have been nice.

Inconvénients

I was hit with what seemed like every road block as I tried to switch from my Sage Desktop program into their cloud program. Customer Support was lacking and I ended up joining a Facebook support group of other accountant/bookkeepers making a similar switch. In the end I had to make the decision to let it go or loose my productivity.

Terry L.
  • Secteur d'activité: Photographie

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

A very simple online accounting system

Publié le 06/11/2017

The ability to connect my bank accounts is great and a real time saver.

Avantages

The fact that this is online and can be accessed from any device is a real pleasure. It means as a sole trader that I can enter receipts while I'm on the go or at home when I have a spare few minutes. I know sage was late to the party for online accounting systems but they have managed to make a simple system and one that starts cheaper than the competitors.

The second main feature for me was the ability to automatically connect to my bank accounts and match my transactions as this saves no end of time and is all included in the monthly price.

They also have a feature which allows you download your transaction in a CSV file as well, if you wanted to move them to another system.

Inconvénients

It's not as customisable as the desktop version was but once you get over that hurdle and change your way of thinking and acting then you realise they had a reason for making it so simple.

Ian C.
  • Secteur d'activité: Conseil en gestion
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Something I should have done a long time ago

Publié le 09/02/2021

Absolutely perfect Customer Service and Support Team meaning it all was a straight forward transition and something I wish I had done years ago - throughly would recommend them without any hesitation

Avantages

By using this daily, I can see exactly where my business is and the position at all times

Inconvénients

Having inbuilt help/assistant buttons meaning I can solve things immediately without having to go elsewhere or contact they excellent support team

Wyn D.
  • Secteur d'activité: Construction
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Accounting software with HMRC reporting facilities

Publié le 06/12/2020

Great simple and easy to use accounts software. Can incorporate PAYE, CIS payments and it has HMRC reporting built in.

Avantages

This software is fairly simple to use and has lots of help available either by phone or online should you get stuck.

Inconvénients

Software has regular updates after which you always have to log back in so don't forget your user ID and password because it can be a pain.

Paul S.

• Support client

A solid accounts package. Many useful features allowing simple accounting for small...

Avantages

It is relatively intuitive for people with only a basic knowledge of business accounting. It allows easy manipulation of accounting data and you are able to provide periodical reports which means you always know the state of your companies finances. It can be accessed from anywhere and at any time and allows you to restrict certain users to particular areas. You are able to give your accountant a direct log in to your accounts which makes annual tax accounting very quick and simple.
Sage One can be tied to your bank accounts so that all items that pass through your accounts can be automatically uploaded into sage saving lots of time on entering data.
VAT filing and reports can be done instantly and sent directly to HMRC.
Can also be used directly with Sage Payroll meaning all information from payroll is automatically added to Sage One accounts.

Inconvénients

If you're internet connection is weak this can slow things down a bit though on the whole it is a very stable and trustworthy platform.
The only thing I find a little bit weak is the inability to create direct backups of your accounts either your computer desktop or external drives. The only method of backing up the information is to print reports of all ledgers, invoices, receipts and audit trail. This means you will always have the information but in the event of a catastrophic failure it would be highly time consuming to re-input all the details. There would be no obvious method of doing this.

Alan H.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Possibly the best accounting software we've ever used

Publié le 09/11/2017

Using Sage One allowed us to combine our Accounts and Payroll systems into one. It makes it easy to manage our accounts from any location and on any device. It also removed the worry of backing up and securing our accounts records.

Avantages

The fact that Sage One is cloud based, is probably the best feature. No more endless backups and annoying updates to perform. Everything is taken care of and the support team are amazing. It's also simple to grant access to your Accountant, who can then do whatever that need to when it's your year end etc.

A very clear interface provides an overview of your current situation and makes it easy for you to do your everyday tasks like entering and raising invoices, or checking who owes you money. You can easily produces account statements and everything can be emailed straight to your customers, so far less physical paperwork.

Inconvénients

The Invoicing template choices are limited, but with a bit of creativity, you can definitely make something you can work with. The thing that needs the most attention is the method by which invoices and statements are emailed out. they appear to be from the email address you give the system, but are sent by Sage. Consequently, some clients weren't receiving their emails. We just turn any invoices into PDF's and email them ourselves. No big deal as we are still paperless, but it would be nice if we didn't have to. hopefully something that will be addressed on a future update.

Cathy J.
  • Secteur d'activité: Exploitation minière et métaux
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 501-1 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Simple to learn, gives you great data

Publié le 23/04/2020

I started a new job and I was up and running on invoicing at the end of the week, by week two I was able to post cash. It did take a little bit of time to familiarize myself the reports and with the general ledger. When I covered accounts payable it was also very intuitive. One of the most intuitive computer systems I have worked with ever.

Avantages

The company I got a job with a few years ago used Sage, I was apprehensive about learning a new computer system but Sage was easy. It was intuitive if you have a little experience and accounting knowledge. It gives very great reports and gives you a lot of basic detail. I like.the fact that you can drill down to give various information.

Inconvénients

There were a few times that I wish there was an online help to explain a few questions. There are a lot of reports and I feel like you may have to look at several reports to pull some advanced details.

Michelle S.

Sage Business Cloud Accounting

Publié le 07/10/2020

Sage Business Cloud Accounting is easy to use, features are easy to access. Reporting for several different ranges of time-table very handy. No installation, no backup...very nice product to use!

Avantages

Sage Business Cloud Accounting has all the features one would need from Accounting software. Easy to implement, do the setup, and train new Customers on how to use it. The add-on modules adds value to the software. The Accountant's easy access to assist Clients is a wonderful feature!

Inconvénients

One improvement I would like to see:
When adding a new Item from inside the Invoice screen, the new Item screen should include all features (such as selecting the Purchase account). Currently you have to exit the Invoice, create the new Item, and then continue with your Invoice

Bhanu M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Logiciels
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés

GOOD EXPIRENCE

Publié le 12/08/2019

We use sage for accounting. The best thing is we can use sage cloud anywhere in the world. the software reminds us of the payments due for the customers. Then we can call our customers. It's easy to use. It saves time. If your computer will be crash then our all accounts are fully safe in the cloud-based sage. It's easy to use and access. When we need any help then the sage technician will fix the problem within few minutes on the call with remote access.

Avantages

a few months ago we use the sage on the computer but if there any problem with the computer then our sage data not secure. Some time we lost lots of files as well. but when we subscribe Cloud service it's so much secure and easy. Our all data is fully secure on the sage cloud. The best thing is we can access anywhere in the world.

Inconvénients

Nothing, when we need any help the sage technicians help me.

Melanie T.

SAGE BUSINESS CLOUD ACCOUNTING

Publié le 08/10/2020

Definitely the way for the future just love to work on this platform. All new clients advised to use Sage Business Cloud Accounting. The package can grow with the company from start up.

Avantages

The fact that is cloud base and accessible from anywhere as long as you have internet access. There are apps available to download onto mobile devices. The product is user friendly with guidance on how to use features.

Download bank statements and map the expenses to save lots of time in the future.

Inconvénients

It is sometimes slow depending on internet speed and take a while to download bank statements.

Tarryn T.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Good solution for the small business owner

Publié le 13/05/2019

Avantages

It is fairly easy to use. It provides the basic needs of small business owners. Helps me with their tax prep needs

Inconvénients

Navigation through the product isn't seamless

Karen N.

Almost has 100% of what we need as a growing business

Publié le 30/01/2018

Compliance, ability to integrate different aspects of financial company data.

Avantages

User-friendly interface. Good dashboard view.
Collaboration with external agencies - HMRC, our accountant & book-keeper.
Functionality has increased alongside our needs as a growing business.
Cost-effective
Excellent customer support

Inconvénients

No trace-ability of emails sent - only a Yes or No view of whether emails (invoices) have been sent.
Cannot export XL data to our Pension portal (Big booooo for the Sageone!)
No auto-generation of a reference number for purchases like there is sales?! This causes us issues!!
Only 1 user allowed to access Payroll platform for our subscription

Jan K.
  • Secteur d'activité: Immobilier

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

I have been using Peachtree Complete Accounting for over 16 years.

Publié le 05/07/2018

Easy now to manipulate. I only wish I could input my bank information into Peachtree but it will not except it.

Avantages

I have been using Peachtree Complete Accounting for over 16 years. It has taken many years to learn because I was never trained on the software.

Inconvénients

My only issue with Peachtree Complete Accounting with Sage is the customer support. You have to wait hours to speak with someone if there is an issue especially if you call you have to just leave your name and number. During tax season it is impossible to reach someone. I once waited over 4-6 hours to get a response.

Kevin D.

• Support client

Sage One has become am essential part of my business and I would recommend it to anyone

Avantages

Ease of use. I have basic accounting training but, by using the help pages, I have managed to run my business without the expense of accountants. VAT returns are just a press of a button and all information is easily found if needed. The package has grown ( at no extra cost) and the stock control and invoicing side has much improved.

Inconvénients

Sage support is very good if you have to telephone them - HOWEVER it is expensive! Very occasionally the system has crashed (not often) and it can cost you money to find out that it is their error not yours...

Weston W.
  • Secteur d'activité: Santé, bien-être et fitness

On the Wright path

Publié le 01/08/2018

Well if you have clients like I do it will make your life easier and more organized

Avantages

I first had this software when it was peach tree. It has a ton of features more then you will ever need with the ability to back everything up.

Inconvénients

It takes time to learn there is so much. I would start using this software has soon had you can. I started using it in the middle of my second year of business back in 2014 and it time some time inputting data but once it's there this software made my life a breeze but you will need to take time to set it up

Jaco S.

Sage 300

Publié le 06/02/2020

The cloud based accounting solution offers a truly "connected" experience for the end user. Whether you are a salesperson travelling amd entering orders online or a Financial director viewing information while you are sitting in an airport lounge. I believe Sage accounting solutions can truly offer value for money.

Avantages

From a customization point of view I think Sage 300 ranks pretty high. Most lager ERP solutions offers a square to plug a round hole.

Inconvénients

Searching through all the modules for an Invoice and following the flow from AP to GL for example is quite cumbersome. I have had a more positive experience with other ERP solutions as a end user.

Krystal L.
  • Secteur d'activité: Hôtellerie

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Using Sage since Peachtree

Publié le 11/11/2019

This software has helped us to have all the necessary reports for the government. We recommend it if you want a complete one.

Avantages

It is a complete software to manage your business accounting. We have been using Sage since it was Peachtree. Now you can manage the accounting everywhere with the cloud feature. You can manage sales, inventory, employees, estimates, purchases/sellers, and so much more.

Inconvénients

You can be confused sometimes because all the windows are similar.

Utilisateur vérifié

Sage Business Cloud accounting the accounting solution for growing businesses

Publié le 23/07/2019

Avantages

Sage Business Cloud accounting is the ideal solution for any growing small business. You have all the information available to you on your cellphone if you so require. You can invoice clients as you do the job no matter what your industry. A great full function accounting system

Inconvénients

The number of columns you are allowed when importing bank csv information is limited. Otherwise the import function serves its function.

James A.

• Support client

We've used SageOne Accounting (and it's predecessor) for many years - love it!

Publié le 02/02/2018

Avantages

We find it does what it says it does. It's very flexible, not only because of Cloud access, but in terms of products, sales invoicing and reporting. The addition of integration of PayRoll has saved us both time and money.

Inconvénients

To be honest, Iuse it without fuss. I'd prefer the Other Payments option to be in the 'Purchasing' section rather than the 'Banking' section and maybe a 'custom' layout option for Invoices - not fields, but presentation. That's all.