Sage Business Cloud Accounting

Logiciel de comptabilité en ligne pour les petites entreprises et les start-up

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

257 avis

Sandra
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 2.0 /10

Sage accounting

Publié le 14/12/2022

Avantages

Permet la liaison aux comptes des comptes de banques.

Inconvénients

Très lent lorsque nous tentons de l’utiliser. Aucun moyen de faire un paiement a même la facture.

Quickbooks Online

Il semblait bien
Krystal
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôtellerie

Using Sage since Peachtree

Publié le 11/11/2019

This software has helped us to have all the necessary reports for the government. We recommend it if you want a complete one.

Avantages

It is a complete software to manage your business accounting. We have been using Sage since it was Peachtree. Now you can manage the accounting everywhere with the cloud feature. You can manage sales, inventory, employees, estimates, purchases/sellers, and so much more.

Inconvénients

You can be confused sometimes because all the windows are similar.

James
  • Secteur d'activité : Production alimentaire

Really Easy Software for Non-Accountants

Publié le 14/06/2022

I honestly, couldn't imagine running my business without it. It's such an integral part of my business and frees up my time so that I can focus on other things. Truly outstanding!

Avantages

I love the usability of this product. As a non-accountant, I feel able to easily keep track of my small business accounts with Sage Business Cloud Accounting. Plus, if ever there is a time where I don't know something and my accountant isn't available, the Sage help is excellent. I love the new addition of the Sage University which is going to be a real help in training my team.

Inconvénients

I feel that for me personally, the cash flow forecasting is a bit complicated, but I'll admit I haven't fully explored this side of things, I tend to do all my budgeting on a spreadsheet but it would be handy to have it integrated with my accounts. Maybe a section that can look at the P&Ls for past years and recommend budgets for the months, quarters and year ahead. Again, it's not something I've fully looked into so it may already exist on the platform.

Quickbooks Online et Xero

Pourquoi passer à Sage Business Cloud Accounting

It was recommended to me by my accountant who was already using the software for some other clients and after trialling it, I found it great.
Bettina

• Support client

Shocking support and behaviour from their new online shop division

Publié le 18/09/2018

We had been one of their first online store users when SAGE started with their online store offer. Then the support and customer service was outstanding. Sadly they outsourced their online shop to another company and we needed to move our existing online shop to a new platform. One would think that "SAGE" would facilitate this move for free, as the old platform was discontinued. Well that was not so, we ended up paying a large sum of money for the move. The service level of the new "SAGE" company was horrific, the treatment we received was shocking, everything took weeks and months to finalise. We ended up doing most of the work ourselves and then received a bill for their general set up package and for re-directing the pages to the new site. Unbelievable and shocking! We are also using their accounting software that we like, if we find another way of integrating the accounting part easily with another online shop provider, we will move. They do not deserve our business as they clearly don't appreciate loyal and long standing customers.

Avantages

The online store platform integrates easily with sage cloud accounting. Nevertheless, the customer service is shocking, shocking, shocking!

Inconvénients

the online store provider have no regard for longstanding and loyal customer - shocking and horrific customer service!

Andile
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

My professional side hustle enablers

Publié le 17/11/2022

Avantages

Banking connections, this and the ease of allocation of transactions, I can track my spending habits and allocate my incomes with ease.Bookkeeping should not be hard and the solution makes sure it's a breeze.

Inconvénients

I'm not sure it's this is a thing of the past... But I have multiple bank accounts linked and transfer between accounts can be be very complicated and you can easy duplicate transactions.I really don't like the idea of paying for add-ons such as cloud space. I think the more functionality required the more this can become expensive.

Quickbooks Online et Xero

Pourquoi passer à Sage Business Cloud Accounting

I think pricing for basic bookkeeping functions, it's still the most reasonable.
Jason
  • Secteur d'activité : Automobile

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 3.0 /10

Cloud Accounting Package that is easy to use with limitations

Publié le 22/09/2021

Overall for our purposes the software is easy to setup and use. I like the ability to access it anywhere and the ability to attach documents to transactions in the system. Modifying the chart of accounts was easy but the lack of customization on the layout of financial statements is frustrating.

Avantages

We have used the software version of sage products such as Sage Business Works and Sage 50 so the product and company are familiar to us. The ability to login to the software from anywhere and to no longer have to have client/server environment is great. The software was easy to signup for and was relatively easy to implement.

Inconvénients

There are 2 large cons to this software in comparison to it's direct competitors.
Con #1: The package has no ability to custom group GL accounts. So for example, if you have a section on your income statement for sales and you want to group sales by category and have a sub-total for that sales section you cannot do that. There is really no ability to edit the income statement layout or the balance sheet layout to add in sections and sub totals so you are stuck with the canned version of the software.

Con #2: In an environment where you have multiple small companies, you look after you cannot have one userid and password to access all the companies. You have to setup each company with it's own userid an password then invite another user via an email link to join.

Pourquoi choisir Sage Business Cloud Accounting

We made the switch as we wanted to get away from a client/server based software solution and wanted a cloud based solution.

Pourquoi passer à Sage Business Cloud Accounting

Our thought was to stay with the same company thinking that the transition would be easier and we had been happy with their other product offerings in the past. The user interface also was easy to understand and utilize in comparison to quick books an xero accounting as we were already familiar with how Sage products work overall.
Rendani
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001-5 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Sage Business Cloud Accounting review

Publié le 28/06/2021

Capability to meet the objectives of the finance department while also making the workflow much easier in terms of maximizing efficiency

Avantages

The installation and implementation procedures are straightforward. I like how easy the features are to use, even for non-accountants. It enables clients and colleagues to share files in real-time, saving time and eliminating the need to send invoices via email. This streamlines and lowers the cost of debtor management. When one is on the go, having access via a mobile device is extremely useful. The software is also reasonably priced, and it includes a free trial period. Sage's customer service is excellent.

Inconvénients

One suggestion is that when adding a new Item from the Invoice screen, the new Item screen includes all features (such as selecting the Purchase account). You must currently exit the Invoice, create a new Item, and then return to the Invoice.

Pourquoi passer à Sage Business Cloud Accounting

We were able to combine our accounting and payroll systems by using Sage One. It enables us to manage our accounts from any location and using any device. It also relieved us of the responsibility of backing up and protecting our financial records.
Utilisateur vérifié

Sage Business Cloud Accounting

Publié le 27/05/2021

Sage Business Cloud Accounting is easy to set up and use. I loved that it easily integrated with our existing business. With internet access, the software is accessible from anywhere and is available on mobile devices. It makes bank reconciliation and invoicing easy.

Avantages

Installation and implementation are easy. I like that the features are easy to use even for non-accounting persons. It enables real time sharing of files with clients and colleagues which saves on time and eliminates the need to direct email invoices. This makes debtor management easy and less costly. Accessibility from a mobile device is a huge plus when one is on the move. The software is also affordable and has a free trial. Sage has good customer support.

Inconvénients

Since the software can only be accessed online, it is difficult to work with when internet speeds are slow or when there is no connection at all. Sometimes bank sync feed is slow and the handling of foreign currency bank transactions could do with some improvements.

Quickbooks Online

Pourquoi passer à Sage Business Cloud Accounting

Sage is user friendly even to persons with no book keeping knowledge while Quickbooks Online requires so basic book keeping knowhow. Sage has better customer support compared to Quickbooks Online. Considering our business needs, Sage seemed more affordable for us.
Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Aviation et industrie aéronautique

A saviour for start-ups and SMEs! Sage is like a digital CFO

Publié le 15/06/2022

Avantages

Features! The wide array of features from automated invoice generation, reminders to follow-up actions, report & analytics generation for sharing with shareholders or investors, etc. make sage a must-use for small and medium enterprises. Cuts down unwanted bottlenecks in finances, payroll, while saving significant costs and downtime.

Inconvénients

Pricing is a bit steeper compared to alternatives. Although the premium pricing is justified by sage's product, I feel it is still not accessible to early stage companies. Maybe, a specific plan focused on start-ups offering only limited features that start-ups use on a day-to-day basis would be fantastic.

Simon
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction

Sage

Publié le 27/09/2022

Excellent, the more you learn about the software the more possibilities to improve your business, an all in one package.

Avantages

With starting on a new venture it was imperative to start off with the right software, Sage gives us everything we currently need in terms of invoicing, banking, ensuring all payments (in & out) are allocated, plus the flexibility to set up your own product codes & pricing structure specific to our business.

Inconvénients

I would like to see a word search feature included in the invoice and purchasing section, rather than have to go through individual invoices to find the product I am looking for.

Pourquoi passer à Sage Business Cloud Accounting

Used Sage when working in another industry so familiar with some of the processes.
Michael
  • Secteur d'activité : Internet

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Reliable and powerful

Publié le 27/04/2022

Sage is a very reliable and powerful option for a small business. Being able to handle accounts on mobile is very useful. It could end up being pricy for larger business, though.

Avantages

Banking integration is very useful, and it is nice to be able to track transactions easily. The reports available are clear and concise. Being cloud based, the mobile integration is very handy.

Inconvénients

It does look a bit dated. Payroll is an added extra, so for a medium to large business the costs could increase dramatically. The ability to track time would be useful.

Andre

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Sage is a very easy and powerfule accounting tool

Publié le 27/01/2022

Overall the experience is good. They can definitely work on their email support.

Avantages

The ease of the setup and use of the software. It was written so that anyone can use it. Very simple, yet poewerful.

Inconvénients

Some of the features that were advertised when pitched to us aren't available. The customer and supplier age analysis reports should have totals.

Pourquoi choisir Sage Business Cloud Accounting

We wanted to go cloud based

Pourquoi passer à Sage Business Cloud Accounting

At that stage Xero did not have a lot of support in SA.
Vishal

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

Can definitely Work with IT!!!!!

Publié le 29/09/2020

Ability to meet the objectives of the finance department and make the workflow alot easier in terms of maximizing the efficiency

Avantages

The ability to integrate with other Sage solutions was great. We had some other 3rd party solutions which needed to be integrated and the ISV already had integration points available

Inconvénients

The price was a little off but we if you need the solution its worth the extra cost

Dynamics 365 et Acumatica Cloud ERP

Pourquoi passer à Sage Business Cloud Accounting

The great reviews and i have a couple of other professionals who recommended it to us
Alan

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Possibly the best accounting software we've ever used

Publié le 09/11/2017

Using Sage One allowed us to combine our Accounts and Payroll systems into one. It makes it easy to manage our accounts from any location and on any device. It also removed the worry of backing up and securing our accounts records.

Avantages

The fact that Sage One is cloud based, is probably the best feature. No more endless backups and annoying updates to perform. Everything is taken care of and the support team are amazing. It's also simple to grant access to your Accountant, who can then do whatever that need to when it's your year end etc.

A very clear interface provides an overview of your current situation and makes it easy for you to do your everyday tasks like entering and raising invoices, or checking who owes you money. You can easily produces account statements and everything can be emailed straight to your customers, so far less physical paperwork.

Inconvénients

The Invoicing template choices are limited, but with a bit of creativity, you can definitely make something you can work with. The thing that needs the most attention is the method by which invoices and statements are emailed out. they appear to be from the email address you give the system, but are sent by Sage. Consequently, some clients weren't receiving their emails. We just turn any invoices into PDF's and email them ourselves. No big deal as we are still paperless, but it would be nice if we didn't have to. hopefully something that will be addressed on a future update.

Paul

owner

Publié le 24/04/2022

My accountant can open a copy and quickly finish the year and tax preparation saving me time and money.

Avantages

I have used it for a very long time and it works very easily for me. It has evolved but never change so much as to make it difficult to keep using using. Sage has much more than I need but is still competitive with price and easy to use what I need.

Inconvénients

I never got the hang of bank reconciliation to work faster than manually but is me and I do not have a great deal of entries.

Paddington

My honest opinion about Sage Cloud Accounting

Publié le 20/09/2022

It was a bit effective and allowed me to make my work easy even though I had to learn to do things differently from what I was used to

Avantages

The software saved much time which made my work as a Junior accountant a bit easy. It also made it easy to track down errors that I made during inserting details and it was less time consuming to ractifiy the errors. It was aslo handy for Financial Reporting to investors and the report must be straightforward and reasonable.

Inconvénients

The software needs to be tailored to fit to small and medium sized businesses. The Bank reconciliations system calculation can be consfusing at first which can stop other users from using it

Dillwyen

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 3.0 /10

Good product BAD after service

Publié le 18/07/2022

Great software until you encounter problems. Then it becomes useless because of the lack of support.

Avantages

Easy to use... when it is working. Interface very modern and quick to jump between the menus.

Inconvénients

No after sales. Lots of departments passing the buck. Any software is only as good as their support.

Réponse de Sage Traduire en français

Thanks for the feedback Dillwyen,

We'll pass on your review to our customer services department. Should you have any further issues with after sales support, please visit this link:

This is the first port of call which will hopefully answer any questions you might have before having to call our customer services team.

Very best wishes
Sage

Tarryn

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Good solution for the small business owner

Publié le 13/05/2019

Avantages

It is fairly easy to use. It provides the basic needs of small business owners. Helps me with their tax prep needs

Inconvénients

Navigation through the product isn't seamless

Pourquoi passer à Sage Business Cloud Accounting

I was familiar from my corporate life
Jan

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

I have been using Peachtree Complete Accounting for over 16 years.

Publié le 05/07/2018

Easy now to manipulate. I only wish I could input my bank information into Peachtree but it will not except it.

Avantages

I have been using Peachtree Complete Accounting for over 16 years. It has taken many years to learn because I was never trained on the software.

Inconvénients

My only issue with Peachtree Complete Accounting with Sage is the customer support. You have to wait hours to speak with someone if there is an issue especially if you call you have to just leave your name and number. During tax season it is impossible to reach someone. I once waited over 4-6 hours to get a response.

Jaco
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

Sage 300

Publié le 06/02/2020

The cloud based accounting solution offers a truly "connected" experience for the end user. Whether you are a salesperson travelling amd entering orders online or a Financial director viewing information while you are sitting in an airport lounge. I believe Sage accounting solutions can truly offer value for money.

Avantages

From a customization point of view I think Sage 300 ranks pretty high. Most lager ERP solutions offers a square to plug a round hole.

Inconvénients

Searching through all the modules for an Invoice and following the flow from AP to GL for example is quite cumbersome. I have had a more positive experience with other ERP solutions as a end user.

James

• Support client

We've used SageOne Accounting (and it's predecessor) for many years - love it!

Publié le 02/02/2018

Avantages

We find it does what it says it does. It's very flexible, not only because of Cloud access, but in terms of products, sales invoicing and reporting. The addition of integration of PayRoll has saved us both time and money.

Inconvénients

To be honest, Iuse it without fuss. I'd prefer the Other Payments option to be in the 'Purchasing' section rather than the 'Banking' section and maybe a 'custom' layout option for Invoices - not fields, but presentation. That's all.

Andrew
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Sage has made a big improvement on managing our accounts

Publié le 05/02/2018

Improved recording of accounts and better organisation of data.
Ability to generate reports and forecasts.

Avantages

As a small business this has helped us to manage our both payroll and accounts. The initial motivator to look at online packages was for auto-enrolment. Having used the accounting package as well it's helped us to organise our accounts better and it is a lot easier to get information and reports from it.
The technical support either via self help, web chat and telephone is excellent. I've made a few mistakes initially and these were easily resolved with support line help.

Inconvénients

This will be common to all packages. I now feel that using this software is making us do some tasks that our accountant used to do. Unfortunately I feel that some of this relies on a bit of an understanding of accountancy principles that I didn't have. I needed the support to help explain this and how to find some options. Once done though it's easy to find again.

Jimmi
  • Secteur d'activité : Informatique et sécurité réseau

• Support client

It's simply among the best accounting management software I've ever used.

Publié le 25/04/2018

Avantages

Its ability to send real time accounting documents through its automated processes saves the company or organisation a lot of time.
Its add on modules give users a robust diversity to customize the system to best fit the organisations needs.
Automation of invoice generation, Local Purchase orders, credit notes, petty cash just to mention a few to communicate with bank accounts, make transactions and additionally update the records is actually very impressive.
Great support with free training.

Inconvénients

They charge the most essential aspect of it which is the ability to use multi-currency. You would expect this to be free upon purchase of the system as after all it is an accounting system

Annette

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Very expensive for a small company who does not have many transactions

Publié le 30/09/2022

It is overly complicated for a small business. Many of the features have now disappeared. It is not very good producing reports that are correct to what is needed.

Avantages

I have used Sage since it came out, the program is first in pakeages

Inconvénients

The price is too expensive for a small company that does not have many transactions but still need to use a package for business use.

Yanick

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Complete product for a small business

Publié le 08/01/2019

Avantages

It is very easy to use, it has almost zero bugs. You can easily backup, import data. I like this product and I use it everyday.

Inconvénients

The ONLY thing that I hate about this product is the speed of the software. I do around 1000 invoices per year and the application is very slow to start, close, export backups, etc. Could be really better. I use other product that are really faster.