9 683 avis

Asana

Listes de tâches et projets partagés pour collaboration

4,4 /5 (9683 avis) Donnez votre avis !

Note globale

4,4 /5
  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Fonctionnalités
90%
des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
9 683 avis
Bruno D.
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité: Logiciels
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

"Organize Your Workflow the Right Way"

Publié le 22/12/2020

Asana allows you to prioritise your tasks, assign Asana permet de bien hiérarchiser ses tâches, de les assigner, de les suivre, de collaborer, de les achever, de les enregistrer et de ne jamais les oublier. Elle m'a permis d'être plus performant. Il me permet de voir toutes mes priorités à un seul endroit, de sorte que je peux commencer par les priorites. . J'ai essayé plusieurs autres logiciels concurrents et Asana est un des meilleurs de mon expérience.

Avantages

Il est facile de mettre toutes mes idées et mes tâches sur une plateforme qui est flexible et qui me permet de rester organisé.

Inconvénients

Filing e-mails is impractical and difficult to find them easily afterwards. I wish they had a much simpler system.

Emilie R.
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité: Services et technologies de l'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Outil permettant d'organiser les projets

Publié le 04/08/2020

Nous utilisons Asana dans mon entreprise depuis quelques années. C'est devenu un outil indispensable pour l'organisation de nos équipes.

Avantages

Asana permet de créer des tâches et d'organiser les différents projets. Chaque tâche peut être assignée à une personne, avoir une date de fin, avoir des followers, chaque membre peut mettre des commentaires, ajouter des fichiers, ... Il est ainsi facile de savoir ce que chacun doit faire chaque semaine.

Inconvénients

Il y aurait encore quelques améliorations à faire, c'est pourquoi je n'ai pas mis 5 étoiles. Il serait bien de classer plus facilement et de voir les attributs ajoutés dans la liste de toutes les tâches même quand une tâche est ouverte. Mais dans l'ensemble, c'est très bien :)

Syamir K.
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité: Gestion de l'enseignement
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Practical way to manage my daily task and project

Publié le 03/02/2021

Overall, Asana is one of the most complete Project Management that i ever tried and use. Increasing our effectiveness in planning and tracking a project progress is never a issue with Asana. Deploying a complex project is possible with the help of Kanban method to help us plan the project carefully with visual aid.

Avantages

I really like that my team and I can collaborate on project and task easily. The Gantt chart let us to planning a project effectively as we can visualized the activities that related with the project. Resource space has unlimited size that we can add to the project and view which project is dependable or assign to the resource.

Inconvénients

There are not much downside that i can thinking while operating this software. The feature is well build and really responsive with my need in completing my project and daily task. The only thing that i think that they should improve is the video tutorial, there are some of the feature that not covered by the video tutorial.

Suhaila S.
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité: Divertissement
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Set task priority easily

Publié le 20/04/2021

Getting task and project organized is very easy to do with this software. The messenger hub really helping me and my team to communicate better in discussing and sharing files with each other. Overall, all my experience with this software are great so far.

Avantages

I really love that that i can manage my team task and project collaboration to be more organized and quickly tracking the project progress percentage. The timeline for the project can be set ahead of time so we won't missing the due date for the project. Repetitive daily task also one of the best feature that can be done with this software.

Inconvénients

I need to use other solution for managing a complex project, as Asana can only handle a basic project and missing feature like project budgeting and project timeline. Some of the tools is too confusing too us, and i had abandon it completely as i can find workaround to make it work, even after contacting for a support from customer support.

Aliz G.
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité: Matériel informatique
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 10 000+ employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Good Startup Project Management Tool

Publié le 30/09/2019

It was a very good tool to use, highly user friendly, quite effective and very visually attractive. This tool is great for startups in my opinion and the price is fair for the features it has.

Avantages

I like how user friendly it is, the aesthetics (looks), it's very neat and colorful at the same time, it provides a good option for organization and I think it's a good tool for startups, it makes planning, task assignment, tracking and registering much easier.

Inconvénients

I think the software is amazing but it lacks some features seen on more robusts tools such as Zoho Projects, still, this tool can integrate with other small tools that can give you access to Gantt Charts or timelines, etc. The problem is you have to pay for those additional integrations.

Maszni A.
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité: Divertissement
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Best for managing customer feedback

Publié le 22/03/2021

We are very happy implementing Asana into our work system as it has help us greatly managing our work. Every team member has a very clear work description with this software especially when we are collaborating on project.

Avantages

What i really like with Asana that i have use is managing customer feedback and filter it to forward it the respective department. It help us to track the ticket opened by customer, and track the ticket progress either is has been taken action and can be closed.

Inconvénients

There are not many integration that can be linked with this software. I need a integration with Github and has making a request to the developer, but still has no respond for it. It will help so much for a Information Technology staff user like me to managing the Helpdesk between Asana with our current system.

Kurt H.
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité: Marketing et publicité
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Asana is Great for Task Management

Publié le 14/03/2021

Asana has been an essential tool for our agency to centralize task management and have a tool to help us keep on task.

Avantages

We are a digital marketing agency and we use Asana daily for managing tasks, both custom requests that come in from the client and monthly recurring tasks. It's perfect as a central portal where the team can see everything due and what is happening with tasks, vs. everything being lost in separate strings of emails. Asana has saved a lot of tasks from getting off track. We've been improving how we use it a lot in the last year, organizing it by client and devoted sections within each client to easily track different types of tasks, such as "Items Due from the Client" vs. "Monthly Recurring Tasks" or "Special Projects" etc. It's also really handy to have the phone app in addition to the computer version for working tasks on the go.

Inconvénients

It works great for the task management aspect, but it would be great if it had budgeting and time planning functionality, so we did not have to go to separate solutions for that. It would also help to see general account or project status items, but we might be able to figure out a workaround to make that happen as we have on some other needs.

Danny C.
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité: Internet
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Asana is a solid project management web app but advanced features come at a cost

Publié le 24/02/2021

We use Asana to get organized and stay organized across teams. The ability to stitch together workflows between Asana and other web apps makes it a very flexible tool in our tech stack.

Avantages

The ease of setting up multiple projects and the ability to assign teams to different projects at the same time. The combination of input forms, gantt charts, calendar views, and kanban board are really powerful and useful for different types of projects. Integration with other apps such as Zapier, HubSpot are key.

Inconvénients

The user interface is too complex and overwhelming. Errant clicks create new tasks and archives unfinished tasks because almost the entire screen area is clickable for one function or another. Advanced features that make tools more useful such as a more advanced input form with logic jumps require a more premium tier of subscription.

Memory M.
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité: Médias de diffusion
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Fantastic task management software!

Publié le 19/02/2021

I started using this software at a previous job then, when starting here, quickly found out that not all task-management tools are created equal. The one we were using was not very functional and people tasks were constantly getting lost in the shuffle.

The other website designer that started after me had also used Asana before so we started using it to manage the development of the site we were designing. We told another team about it and they started using it as well. It eventually caught on and we convinced the higher-ups to purchase an upgraded plan and implemented it company wide.

There are so many great features. It's impossible to narrow down my favorite. But I will say that it makes managing tasks so easy and helps my addled brain stay organized and focused. There are different modes for how you view your tasks allowing users to choose one that they prefer. For example, there's a calendar view, a list view, a Trello-type layout, and more. I also LOVE that it's offers so much flexibility in how tasks are organized. You can set up different teams and assign certain people to be in those teams. Within the teams you can create projects, then breaks those down into tasks. Within the teams you can create multiple levels of subtasks - for example, a subtasks inside a subtasks inside the main task. This is a really great feature for me, being a website designer, because there are so many steps involved in creating a site.

Avantages

What's not to like?! The customer service is great, there are multiple training videos to help you learn about all the different features and how to use them, it's GREAT for staying organized when you have a million different projects you are working on at once, it makes delegating projects and tasks very easy...

Beyond all the great task-related features, one of my favorite things is the quirky animations - when marking complete on a task you'll occasionally get a celebratory animation (kind of a geeky, digital pat on the back) my favorite being a unicorn that flies across your screen. This is obviously not something that's necessary or a way to help users stay more organized, but it is fun and adds a little extra flair to the software. (Yes, it's the little things that excite me. 😆)

Inconvénients

As with any software that is customizable and has a lot of features, there is a learning curve to using Asana. There are so many different settings and features, it can take a while to learn the ins and outs of using it. But, as I already said previously, they provide a plethora of training videos and have excellent customer service when you need to contact them.

One specific thing I wish was different is how the repeating tasks are set up. As of now, when a task is set to repeat, the next task doesn't show up until the previous one has been marked as complete. It would be nice to see all the repeating tasks (especially in the calendar format) so you can get an accurate view of all the tasks you have coming up for the upcoming months. It's not a major inconvenience, but something I would suggest that the developers implement in a future update.

Maisarah H.
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité: Télécommunications
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Keep my task on track

Publié le 03/03/2021

I am pretty happy working with Asana over the years, it has really making the process in organizing my task more viable as the visual progress help me to see it more easier and not missing any task that are not complete yet.

Avantages

Keeping track on my daily task and project is critical for me, as me and my team are running multiple project concurrently and we need to properly track all our task for its progress and not missing nothing that can delayed our project progress. Integrated it with Gmail let me to manage multiple Gmail account of mine easily.

Inconvénients

There are not much that can be customized with this board except its label color or the dashboard color, other than that, it is not possible to changing the layout properties.

Suzannah H.
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité: Télécommunications
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Really useful task manager software

Publié le 25/04/2021

Me and my team really happy deploying this task manager software as our main software for managing all our task and project. It let us to accelerate in finishing and completing our project within the time frame and let every team member has its own task to manage.

Avantages

The most feature that i really like with Asana is the tasks and sub-tasks is really in helpful. Me and my team has a easier process in distributing the task and assigning ownership to the task. Setting the task due date also has help us to more alert on the task due times and to make sure we do not the cross the timeline.

Inconvénients

I don't really fond of this software communication platform. It has no individual inbox that i can sent a message privately as it only has a public wall for the communication platform. Asana also has not much room for customization on the task board and only can use the default template.

Julianna O.
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité: Services aux consommateurs
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Asana adapts as you need it to!

Publié le 09/03/2021

So pleased! It's helped our growing remote team get on the same page quickly!

Avantages

Asana easily connects remote teams and keeps everyone on the same page with due dates, tasks, and responsibilities. Love the ability to track what each team member is doing, how quickly, and when!

Inconvénients

The software looks a little visually overwhelming for new users, but once they're in it and using it it's easy to set up and get around.

Jaime H.
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité: Articles de sport
  • Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Best free project management software out there.

Publié le 11/05/2021

Super helpful in many aspects of business, especially project and task management. Works across departments and businesses as needed. Love it, I recommend it to all of my clients if they are not already using.

Avantages

Super easy to use, integrates with everything. Most partner companies also use it, so you can project manage with other businesses easily as needed. The free version is super comprehensive and fully functional, and it incorporates the features of other free platforms that are way less feature filled.

Inconvénients

There is not really a bad thing I can say about it. For the price ($0) it is an amazing asset that all businesses should use.

Daniel W.
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité: Hôpitaux et soins de santé
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Asana: A Powerful Work Management Tool

Publié le 28/04/2021

Overall, I would recommend Asana because for experienced project managers it is an invaluable tool and it provides unparalleled customisability. Personally I find that Asana very effective at managing marketing campaigns and it keeps everything well organised.

Avantages

Asana is an unique management tool that is significantly more flexible than other project management software. You can customise many things and tune them to your specific use case which is very useful. This is especially so when you are handling a less complex project where resource management isn’t fundamental to the work. For example, a marketing campaign can easily be managed on Asana because scheduling is very simple and efficient on Asana and you can customise your own template for your needs. The overall user interface is also very minimalist and clean. If this is difficult, there is a very helpful Asana guide that is available to users which includes tutorials, webinars etc. Another great thing about Asana is that it is consistently updated with new powerful features. For instance, the Project Overview tab was added in Jan 2021, and it provides a landing page where you can see all the team members on the project and their roles, important files or documents related to the work, and more. You can even embed videos and media on this page through various app integrations.

Inconvénients

Asana has become more expensive over the years and now it is more expensive than some of its competitors. Also Asana is very difficult for a beginner to use because of how much functionality it has. This means that you have to do tutorials and training to become more familiar with the software. Another slight disadvantage is that there is no time tracking in Asana, meaning that you cannot record how long each member worked on a task.

Louis W.
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité: Marketing et publicité
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Empower a manager to take on larger teams and projects

Publié le 24/04/2021

I could not run my business without ASANA. We develop software for a living. It is the SINGLE most important tool that we own. I would go back to coding in notepad. If it would allow us to keep ASANA.

Avantages

Asana provides a solid interface that empowers me as a manager to manage more team members more efficiently. This software provides time-saving resources by allowing stakeholders to get their own project updates and track the project's progress without interrupting the team executing the project.
It provides:
- Many ways to plan and manage
- A clear view of the task load on each team member
- Time planning to keep projects on deadline

Inconvénients

Asana provides so many ways of doing things that every person who sets up a project can do so in a unique way. This requires a clear organizational strategy from the start.
The issue:
- Multiple ways of achieving the same outcome
- Confusion on how to work within different project structure approaches

Important to note: These cons are primarily a result of poor onboarding. They are not the fault of the software or ASANA directly. My encouragement is for anyone implementing this project to plan and test projects with a very small number of team members. Only once the entire organization can be trained to create and manage projects according to your prescribed workflow should the software be opened up. You must engage with ASANA's guides early. As well as plan and provide training every employee to see the best ASANA experience.

Michael C.
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité: Comptabilité
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Asana is my ABSOLUTE GO TO for task and project management

Publié le 08/04/2021

I switched from Trello to Asana and I truly enjoy using Asana almost because I feel there is a gamification feeling in getting my daily wins accomplished. I literally look at Asana at least 5 times per day and almost always before I end my day to see what my plan of action will be for tomorrow.

Avantages

The fact that I can manage my daily tasks seamlessly both on my desktop computer and on my iPhone mobile application.

Inconvénients

Sometimes the copy and paste function doesn't work as I would like it to to take a similar task, copy it and then modify it. Perhaps I'm doing something wrong.

Paul M.
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité: Biens de consommation
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Great for Productivity

Publié le 24/03/2021

Asana has been an excellent for the whole team to boost their productivity. When there is so many projects going on at once, it really helps break things down and simplify the tasks you need to complete each day.

Avantages

Asana has been a great tool for us to manage all of our projects. The calendar view, combined with the ability to colour code each project allows to get a great overview of each working day.

It also allows you to rank tasks in terms of priority which is so useful when you have a lot of projects going on at the same time. The ability to collaborate with colleagues on tasks is also a great way of keeping track of progress and notifying all members of progress. It also allows you to keep all documents/attachements and communications about a certain task in the one place. All in all, the software has been a great addition for us and has really helped the whole team become more productive.

Inconvénients

The only real problem I've come across from using the software is the difficulty to sync the calendar view on my desired device. It's really easy to sync your Asana calendar with Google Calendar or iCloud etc. but I've had difficulty getting the entries from my Asana diary to show on Apple Watch. The difficulties here could be as much Apple's problem as Asana's but I think an Apple Watch version of the mobile app would be great. To be able to glance at your watch and see your next task/meeting would be really valuable and save time!

Utilisateur vérifié
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité: E-learning
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Asana is the Way to Organization

Publié le 23/03/2021

Asana is a best-in-class product. They constantly update it and make improvements and provide tons of value whether you're a free or paying customer.

Avantages

-Fantastic UI
-Quick and easy to learn
-Simple but powerful
-Love the Kanban boards
-Love the ability to nest sub-tasks into main-tasks as well as subtasks in other subtasks.

Inconvénients

The one thing I don't like is the inability to see all of my assigned tasks across all of my different Asana boards.

Arslan U.
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité: Services et technologies de l'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Asana- one of the best and simplest Task managment tools

Publié le 03/03/2021

Overall experience with asana is quite satisfactory as it delivers what it promises. I use it alongside other tools to manage daily tasks and project-related works. Its to-do list-like approach gives an easier way to create tasks and manage them easily. You just keep a tab open for it and keep on marking complete the tasks you have accomplished. It's that simple.

Avantages

The most beautiful and user-friendly thing in asana is its to-do list-like approach for managing tasks in each project. the whole project or a particular task out of it can be assigned to other users and team members. Another incredible thing is that you can divide a task into further sub-tasks to make it easier to use and track task progress.

Inconvénients

It goes toe to toe with Trello's similar set of tools. Trello card-like approach comes in handy in viewing all the tasks at hand in a glimpse as well as giving the ability to manage task queues. You can transfer tasks from one card to another. It also doesn't have enough tools for cost and time tracking for wages etc calculation.

Meredith M.
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité: Marketing et publicité
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Great Baseline Project Management Software

Publié le 04/02/2021

Overall, we've been very pleased with Asana for our agency. While working remotely during the pandemic, it's been an invaluable resource to make sure our team is all on the same page across clients and projects. Custom fields, statuses, and comments have kept us all connected and allowed us to continue work just as if we were in the office together.

Avantages

I love Asana because of the easy to navigate interface, visual organization, and ability to create custom fields that allow my agency to get the most out of our project setups. The ability to perform advanced searches is invaluable to our team. We create reports based on those searches to allow us to better track progress on certain projects and initiatives.

Inconvénients

One major pitfall of Asana is the "Template" feature. With their templates, you have to create an entirely new project within a team in order to use a template you've created, drag the tasks to an existing project, and delete the new project you just made. It's essentially rendered this feature more of a hassle than a help.

We would love to have the ability to choose a template and insert it into an existing project with ease. Also, a simple task template would be helpful, so that for routine tasks you perform for different clients, you could go to templates, tasks, and apply just ONE task to an existing project.

Britt S.
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité: Immobilier commercial
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Do you like lists? WOULD YOU LIKE MORE LISTS?

Publié le 27/01/2021

We tracks projects/Deals over 5 teams with lots of timescales and deliverables. We are trying to cut down on tools because we are spread across too many of them. In the beginning, there was order and decorum, right now, it's hard to find things, and silo'ed departments are doing better than cross-functionals.

Avantages

We spent about 4 months talking about the move from Trello to Asana, and about 2 months implementing it. Asana has a great project tracking abilities, and for us, the ability to put the same projects in different portfolios (think folders) was key as many different departments need vision into the same projects, but don't want to organize/think like a different department. I like the integration with slack.

Inconvénients

Right now we are in list overload. I literally have over 200 tasks overdue in Asana right now, and it can stress you out so much, you just want to avoid the whole thing all together. Also, if you company likes to iterate a lot, it can be hard to find what you're looking for, because rules keep changing. Right now it's a mess, and I'm sure that has more to do with us than Asana. We're 80 people, we're on the way to be 200, and I'm worried about how much crazier it will get. Also, I don't like that everyone has full view into all my tasks. Somethings would be nice to be private.

Utilisateur vérifié
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité: Marketing et publicité
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The Ultimate Efficiency Accelerator

Publié le 06/01/2021

Altogether, I couldn't picture my work environment without the presence of Asana. The percentage increase in efficiency our team has noticed since integrating the software is substantially high. Personally, I love the large amount of unknown tools/features that I discover on a regular basis, and understanding how I can incorporate them into my workflow is always exciting!

Avantages

Asana is a core platform for our business and team-cooperation associated with task management. Organizing assignments and ensuring deadlines are met has never been easier with amazing features such as time allocating & due dates, @mentioning teammates, colour-coding tasks based on their urgency and countless other additions. I found the product easily adaptable and very effective after initial setup, and the vibrant display as well as small animations on completing tasks are truly up-lifting.

Inconvénients

Working alongside a smaller team, Asana didn't seem as the best option due to its slightly greater cost relative to its competitors, though as our business expanded we were content that we remained with the platform.

Ronald L.
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité: Marketing et publicité
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The tool you knew you needed

Publié le 02/01/2021

Asana has helped us to improve processes and communications. With the team clearly seeing where they're getting involved and also being notified of when they must jump in, productivity has increased. We can clearly track projects, small or large, and leave notes and questions whenever it's needed. Our corporation decided to stop using other tools and switch to Asana. The first steps were a bit rough but in a week everybody started to share the things they were learning and 2 weeks later everybody was used to it. With every chance we have we use it for more complex tasks and projects, and so far we are really thankful for the change. I must say that if we were a small company we probably wouldn't need all the flexibility Asana offers. Some of the competitors are more than enough for a small portion of the cost. But if your team is big enough and projects are very complex and frequent, Asana is the right tool for you to simplify it all as you always dreamed of.

Avantages

I'm in love with its ability to easily track and manage projects that have many actors and tasks/subtasks. It includes all you need, from timeline to unlimited file sharing. It can be as good as a replacement for long email threads. In here you can keep al focused in the individual parts. The fact that you can have sections, tasks and subtasks also allows you to divide a project into phases/areas/modules, have a responsible for each and they can individually plan their tasks and subtasks. This won't remove the possibility of adding dependencies between sections and areas. Instead, it will give you the freedom to plan ahead from top to bottom. Beautiful! You can always reference other people, tasks, etc. and whenever these get renamed, all the references will instantly update. It's absolutely flexible: if you close a task by accident you can undo it. Actually, you can undo everything! No risk of breaking the entire project with a missclick.

Inconvénients

The only downside I can find so far is that it doesn't have a private message feature. It does have a Conversations section but these are visible to everybody. This represents a challenge in case some sensitive information must be shared or discussed. I'm not really sure if this is by design since visibility is a clear goal for Asana, but it's a feature that you will probably start searching for really quick. However, if you are using Asana or some other internal chat tool you'll be covered. The other "kind of" downside is that Asana is so vast an good that it can take a while to get all the basic tricks, but no doubt it's probably the best documented application I've used, so it's just a matter of a bit of patience and searching when you want to know how to do something. The team still shares tips from time to time of things they discover and it's been a great experience.

Scott S.
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité: Enseignement supérieur
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 501-1 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Keeping the Team on Task

Publié le 14/12/2020

Outstanding. My primary goal using Asana was to replace the traditional procedure manual with something more robust and dynamic. The ability to schedule, repeat, and assign tasks means I complete and and forget it and until I'm reminded on the next cycle. Everything I need is contained in the project.

Avantages

Easy to enter data and uploading of attachment to tasks. Very much appreciate the ability to have a conversation about the task in the task and not fill up my email. Customizable fields are a huge plus because I can track details and progress in a manner that meets my work style. Like the ability to drag and drop and colorize different things to make spotting what I'm looking for easier.

Inconvénients

Although you can add followers to tasks, inability to assign multiple team members to the same task without duplicating the tasks is frustrating.

There several small user interface things I would improve about Asana. I wish the project list could own the entire left hand column instead of sharing with with other high level functions. Those could be moved to the top. Having to click "Show more Projects" to view the whole list is unnecessary.

Brandon H.
Note globale
  • Secteur d'activité: Comptabilité
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
  • Provenance de l'avis

Note globale

  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Simplicité d'utilisation
  • Support client
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Asana is the one!

Publié le 05/12/2020

Avantages

Asana is super easy to use. We have been using it for a few years now. I did a free trial for Monday.com, Smartsheet and Asana. After testing all three the choice was obvious and clear. Asana was the best in my mind. From it being so easy to learn how things work and the way everything looks in Asana vs the other tools I tried, Asana was the no brainer. We are on the Business plan which I would advise anyone to use. The rules are simple to create for automation of task assignments, statuses and lots of other things.

Inconvénients

There really isn't anything I don't like about this software.