9 854 avis

Asana

Listes de tâches et projets partagés pour collaboration

4,4 /5 (9854 avis) Donnez votre avis !

• Fonctionnalités
des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
9 854 avis
  • Secteur d'activité: E-learning

Asana is the Way to Organization

Publié le 23/03/2021

Asana is a best-in-class product. They constantly update it and make improvements and provide tons of value whether you're a free or paying customer.

-Fantastic UI
-Quick and easy to learn
-Simple but powerful
-Love the Kanban boards
-Love the ability to nest sub-tasks into main-tasks as well as subtasks in other subtasks.

Inconvénients

The one thing I don't like is the inability to see all of my assigned tasks across all of my different Asana boards.

Paul M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Biens de consommation

Great for Productivity

Publié le 24/03/2021

Asana has been an excellent for the whole team to boost their productivity. When there is so many projects going on at once, it really helps break things down and simplify the tasks you need to complete each day.

Avantages

Asana has been a great tool for us to manage all of our projects. The calendar view, combined with the ability to colour code each project allows to get a great overview of each working day.

It also allows you to rank tasks in terms of priority which is so useful when you have a lot of projects going on at the same time. The ability to collaborate with colleagues on tasks is also a great way of keeping track of progress and notifying all members of progress. It also allows you to keep all documents/attachements and communications about a certain task in the one place. All in all, the software has been a great addition for us and has really helped the whole team become more productive.

Inconvénients

The only real problem I've come across from using the software is the difficulty to sync the calendar view on my desired device. It's really easy to sync your Asana calendar with Google Calendar or iCloud etc. but I've had difficulty getting the entries from my Asana diary to show on Apple Watch. The difficulties here could be as much Apple's problem as Asana's but I think an Apple Watch version of the mobile app would be great. To be able to glance at your watch and see your next task/meeting would be really valuable and save time!

Michael C.
  • Secteur d'activité: Comptabilité

Asana is my ABSOLUTE GO TO for task and project management

Publié le 08/04/2021

I switched from Trello to Asana and I truly enjoy using Asana almost because I feel there is a gamification feeling in getting my daily wins accomplished. I literally look at Asana at least 5 times per day and almost always before I end my day to see what my plan of action will be for tomorrow.

Avantages

The fact that I can manage my daily tasks seamlessly both on my desktop computer and on my iPhone mobile application.

Inconvénients

Sometimes the copy and paste function doesn't work as I would like it to to take a similar task, copy it and then modify it. Perhaps I'm doing something wrong.

Louis W.
  • Secteur d'activité: Marketing et publicité

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Empower a manager to take on larger teams and projects

Publié le 24/04/2021

I could not run my business without ASANA. We develop software for a living. It is the SINGLE most important tool that we own. I would go back to coding in notepad. If it would allow us to keep ASANA.

Avantages

Asana provides a solid interface that empowers me as a manager to manage more team members more efficiently. This software provides time-saving resources by allowing stakeholders to get their own project updates and track the project's progress without interrupting the team executing the project.
It provides:
- Many ways to plan and manage
- A clear view of the task load on each team member
- Time planning to keep projects on deadline

Inconvénients

Asana provides so many ways of doing things that every person who sets up a project can do so in a unique way. This requires a clear organizational strategy from the start.
The issue:
- Multiple ways of achieving the same outcome
- Confusion on how to work within different project structure approaches

Important to note: These cons are primarily a result of poor onboarding. They are not the fault of the software or ASANA directly. My encouragement is for anyone implementing this project to plan and test projects with a very small number of team members. Only once the entire organization can be trained to create and manage projects according to your prescribed workflow should the software be opened up. You must engage with ASANA's guides early. As well as plan and provide training every employee to see the best ASANA experience.

Daniel W.
  • Secteur d'activité: Hôpitaux et soins de santé

Asana: A Powerful Work Management Tool

Publié le 28/04/2021

Overall, I would recommend Asana because for experienced project managers it is an invaluable tool and it provides unparalleled customisability. Personally I find that Asana very effective at managing marketing campaigns and it keeps everything well organised.

Avantages

Asana is an unique management tool that is significantly more flexible than other project management software. You can customise many things and tune them to your specific use case which is very useful. This is especially so when you are handling a less complex project where resource management isn’t fundamental to the work. For example, a marketing campaign can easily be managed on Asana because scheduling is very simple and efficient on Asana and you can customise your own template for your needs. The overall user interface is also very minimalist and clean. If this is difficult, there is a very helpful Asana guide that is available to users which includes tutorials, webinars etc. Another great thing about Asana is that it is consistently updated with new powerful features. For instance, the Project Overview tab was added in Jan 2021, and it provides a landing page where you can see all the team members on the project and their roles, important files or documents related to the work, and more. You can even embed videos and media on this page through various app integrations.

Inconvénients

Asana has become more expensive over the years and now it is more expensive than some of its competitors. Also Asana is very difficult for a beginner to use because of how much functionality it has. This means that you have to do tutorials and training to become more familiar with the software. Another slight disadvantage is that there is no time tracking in Asana, meaning that you cannot record how long each member worked on a task.

Jaime H.
  • Secteur d'activité: Articles de sport

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Best free project management software out there.

Publié le 11/05/2021

Super helpful in many aspects of business, especially project and task management. Works across departments and businesses as needed. Love it, I recommend it to all of my clients if they are not already using.

Avantages

Super easy to use, integrates with everything. Most partner companies also use it, so you can project manage with other businesses easily as needed. The free version is super comprehensive and fully functional, and it incorporates the features of other free platforms that are way less feature filled.

Inconvénients

There is not really a bad thing I can say about it. For the price ($0) it is an amazing asset that all businesses should use.

• Secteur d'activité: Design graphique

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Asana is the perfect tool for managing everyday work.

Publié le 22/05/2021

Asana has been exceptional since my company first started using it. In the past year, Asana has been the backbone of my team's work collaboration as we have been working remotely as a result of the Covid 19 pandemic. Asana offers excellent functionality, reliability, value for money and I would highly recommend it.

Avantages

Asana is simply one of the best work management softwares on the market. I like the fact that it not only allows you to create a project but also delegate subtasks within the project to co-workers and set deadlines. This ensures that everyone knows their responsibilities and when their tasks are due. Also, the task dependencies feature helps work move along smoothly as it allows you to mark a task as waiting on another to help keep complex projects on track and ensure the right work is getting done on time and makes sure that no task is holding the project back. I also like features like timelines, custom templates and custom fields.

Inconvénients

My organisation has used Asana for close to two years and it has been nothing short of excellent. It has been great all round and has greatly boosted my team's productivity and made collaboration very easy. In all honesty there is nothing I can think of to criticize about Asana. It is truly an excellent software.

Juan miguel A.
  • Secteur d'activité: Enseignement supérieur

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Excellent for self-tracking or collaborative work

Publié le 28/05/2021

Like I mentioned, Asana is one of the tools I naturally use everyday, and often encourage other colleagues or students to use as well. It is my to-do list as well as my project tracker, collaboration tracker, and "don't forget to do this/brainstorms for the future" tracker

Avantages

I love that Asana can act as a daily task/project manager but is comprehensive enough to plan for future projects and collaborative work. It is a tool that is intuitive enough that I want to use it every day, but not so simple that I only use it for to-do lists. Any time I start collaborative work with other people at different institutions, I always push for us to use Asana as the organizing platform.

Inconvénients

The subscription and use of the paid services could be more clear; it isn't easily understandable who has to pay for a subscription if the use of it will be shared across people from different institutions. Also, the pricing settings could be more accessible for 1 or 2-person teams, because at the moment it is mostly geared for groups and businesses (which admittedly makes sense)

Emily M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Production audiovisuelle

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Made scaling my podcast agency so easy!

Publié le 03/06/2021

I've been using Asana for years for a number of different purposes. I really appreciate the broad feature set and the fact that the Asana team continues to improve the system, without completely overhauling how the whole thing works and looks. The consistency has been so good!

Avantages

Using Asana made it possible to create a repeatable process that anyone on my team can follow and implement. That means that we're able to scale rapidly and bring on new clients without panicking that we won't be able to handle the new workload. We absolutely love that each client is managed via their own project, and within each project we have their entire podcast calendar mapped out for the year ahead. This is essential so that we can plan team workload, and know when to hire.

Inconvénients

The only thing I wish was available is a calendar view for each project that lists subtasks. Since each client has a primary task for each episode, and sub-tasks are listed underneath that, it would be great to use the drag and drop feature for subtasks easily in one view for that specific project.

Diane K.
  • Secteur d'activité: Assurance

Asana Changed my Entire Approach to Work

Publié le 06/06/2021

This software helped me keep my job. With numerous complex tasks and projects and rapidly changing priorities, follow-up tasks were slipping through the cracks. Once I started using Asana, I felt confident to take on the most complex projects and job duties without becoming overwhelmed.

Avantages

It's easy to jump right in and start working with this, even while you are still learning the interface. It does take a little time to get to know the program so that you know how you want to organize your tasks and projects. I was using lists and spreadsheets to manage my projects previously and some aspects were slipping through the cracks. It allows for easy use by multiple team members without overlap or stepping on each others work. It has completely changed my ability to manage every detail of a project and has substantial flexibility to adapt it as you see fit. There are so many things I like about this software that it's hard to name just one thing that I like most.

Inconvénients

I would like to be able to see the Project that a subtask is part of in the "My Tasks" view instead of that field being blank. It may be due to using the free version that this is not available. I also can't view the priorities in the "My Tasks" view, but I worked around that by creating "tags" with colored numbers, red 1, yellow 2, green 3, etc.

Lindsey B.
  • Secteur d'activité: Rédaction et correction

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

My go-to productivity app for EVERYTHING

Publié le 21/06/2021

I've used Asana for about 3 years now and nothing compares!

Avantages

Asana is my favorite tool for productivity, organization, and task management. All my to-do lists (business, personal, and everything in between) are in Asana. I love the ease of use, customizability, and overall UX of the app. The desktop version is a breeze. The mobile app is just as enjoyable.

One of the best things is the drag & drop feature that allows you to upload documents, photos, and web links directly into the task. Subtasks are great so you can get a step-by-step list of directions toward each task. It's also great for goal-setting and project planning.

I literally can't function without this app! The free version works incredibly, but the paid version is absolutely worth it, especially if you want more custom features (like custom columns, a bigger team, etc). Highly recommend it to all my biz and creative friends.

Inconvénients

I wish there was a way to delete people from teams and projects easier. I have temporary clients and it's a pain in the butt to create new projects in order to delete them permanently from my workspace in the app.

Mohammed majeed D.
  • Secteur d'activité: Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

don't be deceived by the extremely user friendly interface, it is beast when it comes to...

Publié le 02/07/2021

Having used multiple project management software on different projects with different teams, I have noticed that those on Asana usually have the least uptake times for new team members to get used to the software. Not only does that advantage reduce onboarding and training times, it also reduces the frequency of errors and ends up boosting productivity much more that what I have observed on other teams.

Avantages

Navigating around the program is very simple and uncomplicated. This is usually my first consideration when I am learning to use any software, and with Asana it doesn't come any less uncomplicated than that. Another wonderful thing about Asana is the unending list of second and third party software it seamlessly integrates with. With this, there is often zero disruption of workflow systems for teams new to Asana.

Inconvénients

The file formats available for exporting projects is not extensive enough; often requiring secondary conversion into other equally useful and common formats.

• Secteur d'activité: Divertissement

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Literally the most important product that we use at work!

Publié le 08/07/2021

Asana has been a game-changer to our organization. It has helped our team grow in the way we work together, it makes sure that everything gets done, it helps with flow management, and best of all, it helps us track even simple ideas that come to us out of nowhere to tackle later one. Nothing gets missed

Avantages

There is so much I love about this software that it is hard to put it together into one review. By far the best part about this is how it helps to facilitate collaboration from every angle - idea generation, project completion, etc.

Inconvénients

Would love more variety in templates, especially for things that don't specifically function the best as tasks.

Mahesh K.
  • Secteur d'activité: Vente au détail

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Advanced tool for task tracking and project planning and helps in remote working

Publié le 09/05/2021

I had a really great and interactive experience with Asana, gives a good flexibility in planning, collaboration and tracking

Avantages

Asana is a modernised tool for project planning, task tracking & dependancy management tool ,
it is easy to track timelines, dependancies and progress with the help of different types of visualisation charts that are available,

it is a open organisation cutler, any one in the organisation can view the direction of the organisation and see the progress of all the project,

it also broadcasts the achievements and project completions etc, which keeps every one up to date

it supports collaboration between teams and people which comes handy in planning

Inconvénients

It is a nice tool , and has many interesting features to explore, but needs a learning curve to be able to use them effectively, other than this the tool is pretty awesome

Zuhairah A.
  • Secteur d'activité: Internet
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 501-1 000 employés

Best for project tracking

Publié le 01/04/2021

I am really happy that we deployed this software to help our team managing our project and task in hand. It really has increase our work rate and effectiveness.

Avantages

Tracking for a project progress with Asana is the best thing that i see this software can do. Me and my team usually has multiple project that are running simultaneously and tracking for each project is a headache if not properly managed. We also use it to collaborate project with client that they can also overseen the project directly from this software.

Inconvénients

There are some features that are not in this software, but nothing too major that worthy to mention. This software work a lot better than other bigger name software out in market.

Suzannah H.
  • Secteur d'activité: Télécommunications

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Really useful task manager software

Publié le 25/04/2021

Me and my team really happy deploying this task manager software as our main software for managing all our task and project. It let us to accelerate in finishing and completing our project within the time frame and let every team member has its own task to manage.

Avantages

The most feature that i really like with Asana is the tasks and sub-tasks is really in helpful. Me and my team has a easier process in distributing the task and assigning ownership to the task. Setting the task due date also has help us to more alert on the task due times and to make sure we do not the cross the timeline.

Inconvénients

I don't really fond of this software communication platform. It has no individual inbox that i can sent a message privately as it only has a public wall for the communication platform. Asana also has not much room for customization on the task board and only can use the default template.

Daniel P.

tasks tasks tasks

Publié le 08/05/2021

The software works. It's easy to train people to use. We used it to track progress of important tasks across various working groups. It was extremely easy to share and collaborate.

Avantages

They have all the features of the other task tracking software and so much more. My favorite feature is the ability to set up recurring tasks and being able to easy go through the history of those recurring tasks.

Inconvénients

I don't like that I haven't found a better competitor yet. Not really Asana's problem though.

Rickey J.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Great, robust tool for project management

Publié le 17/06/2021

Unlike other platforms, Asana is much more efficient when working and carrying out your projects, not only because of the quality of its interface and the excellent function of its tools. from carrying out a project to a task and subtasks it is really easy and very professional. They haven't fallen into the trend of making everything bubbly and cartoonish like other platforms. Asana has also helped to eliminate the cost of other tools, since many additional features are built in.

Avantages

I like the User interfaces because it makes early adoption very possible. The learning curve is small, and it's easy to set up your tasks, request colleagues to participate and to do everything simultaneously. I also enjoy the aggregate of the duties for reporting purposes, and they'll be reminded to accomplish the duties. The working calendars are also pretty clean and it's simple to reorganize the scheduled start times, durations and completion dates to integrate documents, reports or e-mails.

Inconvénients

It's difficult to figure how to hide some info that is unnecessary for your specific use case. It's also not so simple to add in dates for recurring tasks.

Rachel S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Institutions religieuses

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Do you manage projects? Do you manage people? Asana is for you.

Publié le 18/05/2021

Generally really great. Love how Asana helps me pull the lists out of my head and allows me to really focus on the tasks as opposed to remembering the tasks. A really solid addition to our team.

Avantages

Love being able to create projects with my team, organize tasks and schedule and create dependencies, etc. Even if not everyone I work with us actively using Asana, I can track items for them. It keeps me from having to hold all the details just in my head or on pieces of paper. Communicating within tasks is also so helpful - helps avoid things getting lost in people's emails. Incredible functionality and options to customize the experience to whatever your team needs. The paid version has some excellent functionality additions like dependencies and custom labels/tags, which can be really helpful.

Inconvénients

Can be a bit overwhelming to figure out how to set it up best for your unique systems, but once you get going it's great. Sometimes I just have to start somewhere and then adjust as I go through a project and figure out what elements and functions I really need. The price might put some people off, but the free version is very worthwhile.

Suhaila S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Divertissement

Set task priority easily

Publié le 20/04/2021

Getting task and project organized is very easy to do with this software. The messenger hub really helping me and my team to communicate better in discussing and sharing files with each other. Overall, all my experience with this software are great so far.

Avantages

I really love that that i can manage my team task and project collaboration to be more organized and quickly tracking the project progress percentage. The timeline for the project can be set ahead of time so we won't missing the due date for the project. Repetitive daily task also one of the best feature that can be done with this software.

Inconvénients

I need to use other solution for managing a complex project, as Asana can only handle a basic project and missing feature like project budgeting and project timeline. Some of the tools is too confusing too us, and i had abandon it completely as i can find workaround to make it work, even after contacting for a support from customer support.

Aliz G.
  • Secteur d'activité: Matériel informatique
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 10 000+ employés

Good Startup Project Management Tool

Publié le 30/09/2019

It was a very good tool to use, highly user friendly, quite effective and very visually attractive. This tool is great for startups in my opinion and the price is fair for the features it has.

Avantages

I like how user friendly it is, the aesthetics (looks), it's very neat and colorful at the same time, it provides a good option for organization and I think it's a good tool for startups, it makes planning, task assignment, tracking and registering much easier.

Inconvénients

I think the software is amazing but it lacks some features seen on more robusts tools such as Zoho Projects, still, this tool can integrate with other small tools that can give you access to Gantt Charts or timelines, etc. The problem is you have to pay for those additional integrations.

Luciano Z.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services et technologies de l'information

I can't do without it

Publié le 07/07/2021

I can both get a general overview and overview of my activities, as well as more detail and focus on the point tasks I need to solve in relation to a large task.
It allows you to break into subtasks so that you always have more control and precision.

Avantages

Asana has been for me the simplest, fastest and most intuitive tool that allows me to keep order in the various activities of my work.

Inconvénients

I would love it if it included the ability to use a "flow chart" mode that would allow you to group and use the various items in a different, more logical way.

Hafizah S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Télécommunications

My opinion on Asana

Publié le 02/06/2021

Avantages

Asana is undoubtedly one of the most significant project management tools available. I appreciate that you can not only establish a project and delegate subtasks to coworkers and designate deadlines. This guarantees that everybody understands their roles and when their obligations are due. Additionally, the task dependencies feature facilitates workflow by allowing you to identify a job as awaiting completion of another. This feature helps keep complicated projects on track by ensuring that the excellent work is completed on time and that no job is holding the project back. Timelines, bespoke layouts, and custom fields are also appealing to me.

Inconvénients

My company has been using Asana for over 2 years, and it's been nothing but phenomenal for us. It's been fantastic all around, dramatically increasing my team's productivity by making our team communication simple. In all honesty, I can't think of anything negative to say about Asana. It is simply outstanding software.

Emilie R.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services et technologies de l'information

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Outil permettant d'organiser les projets

Publié le 04/08/2020

Nous utilisons Asana dans mon entreprise depuis quelques années. C'est devenu un outil indispensable pour l'organisation de nos équipes.

Avantages

Asana permet de créer des tâches et d'organiser les différents projets. Chaque tâche peut être assignée à une personne, avoir une date de fin, avoir des followers, chaque membre peut mettre des commentaires, ajouter des fichiers, ... Il est ainsi facile de savoir ce que chacun doit faire chaque semaine.

Inconvénients

Il y aurait encore quelques améliorations à faire, c'est pourquoi je n'ai pas mis 5 étoiles. Il serait bien de classer plus facilement et de voir les attributs ajoutés dans la liste de toutes les tâches même quand une tâche est ouverte. Mais dans l'ensemble, c'est très bien :)

Bruno D.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

"Organize Your Workflow the Right Way"

Publié le 22/12/2020

Asana allows you to prioritise your tasks, assign Asana permet de bien hiérarchiser ses tâches, de les assigner, de les suivre, de collaborer, de les achever, de les enregistrer et de ne jamais les oublier. Elle m'a permis d'être plus performant. Il me permet de voir toutes mes priorités à un seul endroit, de sorte que je peux commencer par les priorites. . J'ai essayé plusieurs autres logiciels concurrents et Asana est un des meilleurs de mon expérience.

Avantages

Il est facile de mettre toutes mes idées et mes tâches sur une plateforme qui est flexible et qui me permet de rester organisé.

Inconvénients

Filing e-mails is impractical and difficult to find them easily afterwards. I wish they had a much simpler system.