Insightly

CRM en ligne pour petite entreprise

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

578 avis

Mathew
  • Secteur d'activité : Transport routier/ferroviaire

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Highly customizable and advanced CRM tool with easy to navigate features.

Publié le 30/07/2019

Insightly , no doubt have been a great addition to our tools for perfect customer relation management. We can track customers, mails and leads and project at an in-expensive subscription providing us with great and handy features.

Avantages

Insightly CRM has the most intimidating interface with easy to understand and quite productive features. It is a perfect tool for the customer relation for mid-size and small organizations. We can easily customize the tool in order to get it properly synchronized with our working and requirements.

Inconvénients

From the initial look, it is not very much professional but rather seems to be a visually appealing tool. The integration with the other tool is also not so easy and reliable and affects the overall performance. The project collaboration tools also gives me a tough time so there needs to be some improvements required.

Réponse de Insightly Traduire en français

Thanks so much for your kind note, Mathew. At Insightly we work hard to make sure our customers have a great experience with our platform and are able to build lasting relationships with their own customers. Your feedback means a world to us and inspires us to keep up the good work. Cheers, the Insightly team.

I'm more than happy to help review your integration concern. Integrations shouldn't slow the system down.

Nezar
  • Secteur d'activité : Recrutement

Effective and Affordable

Publié le 25/07/2019

Overall for small or medium size sales organizations, this is a great vehicle to ensure all opportunities are documented and tracked. Scheduling follow up ensures that communication errors are mitigated and the email templates support marketing initiatives.

Avantages

The software offers many free features that others charge. It is excellent for a small business on an operational budget but can easily enhance when necessary. Automated marketing email templates are effective and easy to use. The system also integrates well with other marketing products. The dashboard gives a snapshot of your sales opportunities and the user can customize.

Inconvénients

Documenting phone call attempts and connects take too many steps. The Task portion is a bit complicated and again requires too many steps.

Pipedrive, Nimble et Bitrix24

Pourquoi passer à Insightly

More enhanced features are included without additional costs.

Hi Nezar,
Thank you for the feedback!!!

Kevin
  • Secteur d'activité : Produits alimentaires
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit

Frustrating to get started

Publié le 06/11/2018

Overall, I don't think Insightly is the right tool for me due to it's complex setup which I think can improve if there a bit more videos in their help-section. The walkthrus for basic setup are good, but I'd love to see more videos or improvements in workflow automation. I only trialed the software so I can't speak on it as if I were an expert, but I think Insightly has some benefits but just not the right tool for me.

Avantages

I was looking for a G-Suite CRM and stumbled upon Insightly. I decided to give it a go and try out the free trial upon reading a few reviews. The main area I was interested in and found to be good was Insightlys e-mail tracking. I sent a test e-mail to both Gmail and Yahoo e-mails and found the tracking to be accurate. I can see how Insightly would be a value add for monitoring sent e-mails, and then creating an automation workflow to auto-add any leads who reply to a pipeline, but I wasn't able to figure out a workflow for it. I do believe it's possible however to not only add to a pipeline but even export the contacts who replied and save to perhaps something like Mailchimp for another customer-journey.

Inconvénients

My first thought was that it looked really in terms of the feature set but I was a bit overwhelmed with the setup and it took me about 2 times to connect to GSuite although, it could have been a bug on my end rather than theirs. After connecting my GSuite account, I started to play around right away, setting up the leads section as I plan to use Insightly for Sales Tracking and lead scoring. I found the UX/UI a bit sluggish, and creating pipelines with custom attributes a bit cumbersome. I was hoping for a rich data-enrichment where all Company/People info would be filled out, but that aspect wasn't there.

Matt
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Insightly is the perfect CRM

Publié le 24/10/2022

We are a small business that is growing and Insightly has been there with us from almost the start. I have used a lot of CRMs in my career and honestly Insightly does everything the competition does (and more) with a much more reasonable price point. Insightly is very flexible and can really be built to manage the needs of a many different businesses across many different industries. We don't have any reason to look elsewhere and are very pleased with Insightly.

Avantages

First of al, Insightly's price point is excellent. The value we receive in comparison to what we pay is awesome. I really like that I can change things on the fly as needed. There have been a few things I needed specifically that no CRM really had. The team at Insightly was able to find a solution that filled the gaps I had. Their on-boarding and customer success team has been great to work with and very helpful. We are growing and I have no reason to look elsewhere.

Inconvénients

Sometimes I get overwhelmed with all of the items available to change. If I need to make a change, it can seem cumbersome and I may forget where to go. The only other thing I have to say is I wish more could have been setup during my implementation calls. I don't fault my Implementation Specialist for this and I know the purpose of those call were to make sure I could do it all myself.

Carolyn
  • Secteur d'activité : Collecte de fonds

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

intuitive and easy to use

Publié le 29/10/2019

Avantages

easy to customise pipeline, good online information support

Inconvénients

unable to customise reports to the extent we need

Trello, Basecamp et Asana

Pourquoi choisir Insightly

hunting for a product that could automate our reports

Logiciel antérieur

Wrike

Pourquoi passer à Insightly

price was very competitive initially
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Scalable CRM platform for businesses of all sizes

Publié le 27/06/2022

Insightly has been a beneficial addition to our sales and marketing efforts allowing us to easily store our contacts, leads, and projects in one platform.

Avantages

I really like how Insightly can be customized and scaled to fit the needs of the business. We are a mid size company and other CRMs were too robust and complicated. Insightly is just right.

Inconvénients

I think it is kind of expensive per user. I would like to see a lower monthly cost per user.

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Pourquoi passer à Insightly

Insightly was the right sized product for us and our needs. Salesforce was too expensive and had to many features we didn't need.
Austin
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité

Constantly Evolving CRM

Publié le 03/06/2021

My company switched from Salesforce to Insightly due to Salesforce's high-pressured sales people and lack of being customer-focused. Insightly is a lot better at this and really tries to develop a connection with their clients. For the most part, Insightly has most of what you would expect out of a CRM. As a developer though, I often get ask to add functionality into Insightly and a lot of times there are things that simply can't be done due to system limitations.

Avantages

What I like most about Insightly is its simplicity. It's rather easy to get up and going with it. It's also easy to train new users on the system.

Inconvénients

I find that Insightly hasn't fully developed their developer-centric features. I do have to say though that they are always working on improving in this area, but coming from a Salesforce background I find that there is quite a bit lacking. In Insightly's defense, they simply haven't been around long enough or had enough time to build up to the technical capabilities that something like Salesforce has.

• Secteur d'activité : Urbanisme et architecture

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

Support SUCKS

Publié le 04/01/2021

NEVER have I been satisfied and it is the clunkiest, most user-unfriendly, counter-intuitive POS I have ever dealt with.

Avantages

Cloud-based - I liked the ability to use on my handheld.

Inconvénients

So.Many.Bugs. For example, I just added another user. They billed me immediately with absolutely no explanation of review of costs or anything (it would be nice to have a "Proceed" button. They are absolute jerks. And then, I try to add that used and NOWHERE to be found is "System Setting: to add a new user. Help gave me the answer but it doesn't exist in the actual program. Its a nightmare. Tried twice to ask for support via their email support system - NADA. Called, and got "please use email" and then got hung up on. Needless to say, we're looking.

Calvin
  • Secteur d'activité : Pétrole et énergies
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

An excellent tool to impact your business

Publié le 21/10/2022

I am over the New England area for my department and I have been able to seamlessly look over and work on every state.

Avantages

I love how well the fields and statuses track the progress of the projects we work on. Insightly does the organization itself.

Inconvénients

At times, jobs can get stuck in the pipeline. Things may not always go where I want them to, but it is almost always a fault in my own input.

Bryce
  • Secteur d'activité : Équipements publics
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 5 001-10 000 employés

Insightly is good

Publié le 11/10/2022

Overall i'd say it's a positive experience.

Avantages

I like that it is easy to learn and understand

Inconvénients

Sometimes insightly is very slow and lacks different features that I want

KELSEY
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans

Insightly CRM Review

Publié le 20/07/2019

Overall, Insightly solved my simple problems and provided a solution to our financial services firm so we could track our leads/projects until completion.

Avantages

I previously used a version of Salesforce for small companies called Salesforce IQ. It didn't link contacts to leads, projects and companies well. It synced too much information from email and most of it wasn't relevant. Insightly solved all of these problems and made it easy to connect the dots between a person, lead, project, etc.

Inconvénients

The software graphics were somewhat childish initially, but they have updated the graphics over time. It would be great if the software provided analysis / charts on some of the data that is stored there without forcing the user to do it themselves manually in excel.

DealCloud, Zoho CRM et Pipedrive

Pourquoi choisir Insightly

Comments above

Pourquoi passer à Insightly

Insightly was best for linking contacts, companies, leads and projects. They also had an email syncing tool which was helpful.

Réponse de Insightly Traduire en français

Thanks so much for your kind note, Kelsey. At Insightly we work hard to make sure our customers have a great experience with our platform and are able to build lasting relationships with their own customers. Your feedback means a world to us and inspires us to keep up the good work. Cheers, the Insightly team

Tom

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Insightly offers great features, ease of use, and low cost.

Publié le 09/04/2015

Avantages

Insightly is a very powerful toolkit, and incorporates both CRM and project management into the same application.  This makes it easier to keep track of status, and gives a single list of tasks which can show everything that needs to happen organized by person or by project.

Insightly has more powerful sales pipeline management, strong task management, and integrates CRM and projects.

I use Google Apps for Business. Insightly has a direct integration with Google Apps.  This makes user management simple, and allows me some "extras" because their tool works nicely with Gmail.

Inconvénients

On the negative side, the permissions are more "liberal" than some competitors making it harder to block people from access to project information. You need to have a user account for every person working on each project, which may mean you have to buy a larger number of users than are in your organization.

Insightly - Punching above its weight

Publié le 27/11/2018

We manage our business in Insightly and integrate it via their API into other systems. As such it is a real boost to our productivity.

Avantages

We have been using Insightly for many years and have seen it grow. While there is now a lot of very advanced functionality on it, the application is still simple and intuitive to use. It still appeals to small businesses but at the same time has a lot of functionality that you would expect on a much larger CRM system. For example it is possible to create custom objects and pages in order to adapt Insightly to your business' needs. There is a an API that allows for integrations with other applications and a workflow module to apply longer running processes.

Inconvénients

Insightly started out targeting smaller businesses but can see the value in larger paying clients. As such the development contributions made to the lower tier subscriptions appear to be lacking. There has been a lot of new functionality aimed at the higher subscriptions whereas a few smaller but obvious wins have been ignored. This irritates the longer term loyal but smaller client base.

Kevin
  • Secteur d'activité : Conseil en gestion
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Great Potential, Lack of Foresight

Publié le 08/10/2016

In general, the product is easy to learn and use. It has the potential to be great with just a few changes, but the programmers don't see the possibilities.

Avantages

Great cost. Fairly powerful CRM system and reasonably intuitive to use.

Inconvénients

Whenever you push events from your Google calendar to Insightly, the Insightly calendar makes it private with no display of time, so nobody else can see it. It just disappears for everyone else. Likewise, any event you put on Insightly marked private doesn't show on the calendar as busy. It just disappears for everyone else. So, this bug makes the calendar essentially useless for showing team member availability and for scheduling. It also prevents other scheduling app integrations from functioning properly.

Tasks are simply Events that don't have a start and end time. Events should act just like Tasks and be reported the same way. A simple solution is to scrap Events altogether and simply take the code used to create beginning and ending times on Events and apply that to Tasks as an option. The Task reports and all its functionality are great. Events is a little better, but generally poor. It's not needed if the features of Events are simply added to Tasks. This would make managing tasks and events in projects incredibly easy and much better than now. Right now, you have to use another program to manage simple workflows because this is so inadequate and inflexible. To fix this and make it far better only requires a couple of simple tweaks.

Project management is not great.

They haven't figured out the advantages of drag and drop.

John
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

CRM software that promises ease of use, but just can't seem to deliver

Publié le 10/06/2018

Insightly's CRM software has been essential for our sales reporting and tracking requirements.

Avantages

The dashboard interface is convenient and graphically easy to navigate, and it is an attractive interface. Some of the sections are simple and understandable by anyone first using the software.

Inconvénients

It is difficult to generate reports unless those reports have been pre-configured. To generate a new report requires a substantial amount of input in fields which are not easy to understand. Though the dashboard is easy to understand and navigate, many of the other opening pages are not. And it offers some very confusing pop-ups, such as in "Projects" it asks you to "Check out the Kanban view for projects" without explanation of what exactly the "Kanban" is. Additionally, if you enter a sales lead, it is very difficult to convert it to an "opportunity." Also, when you create a new contact and associate it with an existing company or account, you wold expect it to give you the option of importing the account's address and phone numbers to the new contact's fields -- but it doesn't, and you have to enter those again. Finally, I do wish there were more "help" menus (question marks) surrounding some of the entry fields that you could click for an instant explanation or guide.

Tim

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Insightly was my runner up when picking a CRM. The automation looked awesome.

Publié le 13/10/2017

What I wanted to do would be more work in Insightly, but for a lot of businesses, this one is it.

Avantages

Insightly is a great contender in the small business CRM market. I had looked at many others (there are a TON of CRM out there), basing my criteria on integration with accounting software, ease of managing client information, and ease of managing client projects. Unfortunately, none of the CRM I looked at has strong integration into the accounting software that I ultimately went with. Insightly seems to have some great automation to help out with managing projects, but where it got beat out was the managing of client information. Since a lot of my business is conducted through social media, another software beat it in ease of integration with those applications.

Inconvénients

As with some of my other reviews, I don't find much not to like with Insightly. It does what it does very well, it just isn't as integrated into social media as some of it's competitors. If I were doing less prospecting and research on clients- such as if I had a business where people were coming to me to get something made or repaired, then Insightly would be the winner. As it is, I spend most of my day finding prospects to put in the pipeline, and that would be more work with this product.

Jackie
  • Secteur d'activité : Philanthropie

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 4.0 /10

InSightly for Non-Profit Use

Publié le 06/12/2018

Easy user interface
The InSightly University provides lots of quick, well made instructional videos
Free for a limited number of users
Great for tracking grants, related documents, & timelines

Inconvénients

If you have over a certain number of records the platform begins to charge a fee - this would be fine if there was an easy way to delete "records". For example, if I'm working on a grant that is finite and generates 200 "records" -- if I only desire to keep the final project and do not need the records generated along the way; I have to go in and delete each one. As a non-profit with a relatively small budget, this is a great tool, but is too time-consuming to go back and individually delete. Right now, we are a small growing non-profit. I would pay for this service eventually but cannot do so at this time. So freeware platforms will end up with my business now where InSightly delivers on quality - affordability isn't there.

Eliot

Good CRM for small business. Easy to use - Easy to import lists

Publié le 02/07/2018

Avantages

I've using Insightly for years. It is a very easy process to import prospect lists. Since I am the main user in my organization I've been able to use the basic functionality without needing the reporting and audit capabilities.

Easy to cc outgoing mails to the prospect listing.

Simplicity is the biggest benefit for Insightly. Anyone can import without needing IT support. Search function is incredibly simple. Setting follow up is a click and done.

Inconvénients

If I don't set up a next step or follow up for a prospect, it is easy to lose track of the prospect forever.

I don't use the formal opportunity function as I found it easier to keep track of progress by setting unique follow up listings.

Katy
  • Secteur d'activité : Services juridiques

Insightly - great offering

Publié le 09/12/2014

I've been trialling Insightly and Solve360.

I really like Insightly but there are some limitations versus Solve which are making me think twice. I can only customize 25 fields in contacts when I need more - SOLVE has unlimited custom fields. The other great thing with Solve is that you can give a contact a tag and apply only some custom fields to that particular category which is great for what I need. Another advantage Solve seems to have over Insightly is that you can share a "project blog" in Solve with an external person such as a client. That's fantastic when you want to be able to show your client how far along a project you are. Instant access. You can also operate all your gmail from directly inside Solve - total integration. That said, Insightly looks better to my eye and has unlimited storage. I think if you could get up to speed with SOLVE on the other items, you'd be at the front of the pack and I would be IN for sure.

Unlimited storage
Intuitive
Great gmail gadget

Inconvénients

Falls short of full webmail integration
Only 25 custom fields - too few for my liking and no ability to have subsets of custom fields
No ability to share a project with a client

Hi --

Thanks for the feedback. I just have a couple questions. What is your use case that requires more than 25 custom fields? I ask just because for most of our customers 25 custom fields is plenty.

Also I don't quite understand what this means 'contact a tag and apply only some custom fields to that particular category which is great for what I need.' I'm not sure if you are applying a tag at the contact level or the field level.

At this time, we don't have the ability to share a project to your customers via a portal.

With regards to manipulating your gMail, did you check out the Insightly gadget which works with Google Apps gMail?

If you would like to discuss further or would like additional clarification, please feel free to email laura@insightly.com.

Thanks

Joel
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur

Easy-to-Use Customer Relationship Management System

Publié le 28/07/2019

Avantages

What I like most about this software is that it is an easy-to-use customer relationship management (CRM) system and also offers project management. What makes this software even better is that they offer a free version for business and individuals that only need 1 to 2 users. They begin to charge, per user, above their free 2 users.

Inconvénients

There's not much not to like about this software.

Réponse de Insightly Traduire en français

Hi Joel, thanks so much for your kind words. We work hard to make Insightly a preferred CRM for businesses like yours and are thrilled you're making the most out of our platform. Thank you for being our valued customer. We look forward to helping you and your team reach new heights!

John David

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Very powerful tool. Must be setup correctly and is only as good as the data you have in it.

Publié le 07/03/2018

It helped us to solve a problem that no other software was able to solve.

Avantages

We wanted a tool that would be very easy to for our sales team to implement. It needed to be something that would require a lot of training and that they would actually be able to use. Insightly is a tool that is easy to use and doesnt have alot of extra bloat that we don't need.

Inconvénients

Insightly is only as good as the data you put into it. Without high quality data going into the system and you have set it up correctly (meaning you have set it up how its meant to be used) Insightly becomes hard to use/useless. This is true of any system but unfortunately there are not good way to "Idiot Proof" the system so bad data cannot be entered. There is also a slight learning curve for this software to fully get users into and integrated with the software.

Dave
  • Secteur d'activité : Divertissement

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

HORRIBLE experience with Insightly.

Publié le 14/04/2017

We've been looking around for a new system for the past few months. Insighly has a lot of great features but we've run into way too many problems using it.

Avantages

* CRM and project management together in the same application

* Easy navigation between clients, leads, tasks, etc

* User-friendly interface

Inconvénients

Far too many features are missing and it seems like Insightly just isn't in a hurry to make the necessary features available such as:

* Can't send HTML emails from within Insightly. It's 2016 -- HTML email has been around for a long time. It's so hard to believe that this isn't a priority for them.

* Can't PRINT any of the data from within Insightly. This is a necessary feature for our company (and I'd think for ANY company). What good can our data do for our company if it can't be printed out?

* There always seems to be some kind of bug with the Google calendar integration. Items appear as one date inside of Insightly and another date inside Google Calendar.

* Cost of service is ridiculously overpriced when compared to the basic functionality that is missing. Cost of $35/month per user means that it could cost us $350/month to migrate our team to Insightly -- we simply CAN NOT JUSTIFY SPENDING $4200 per year on a system that isn't fully functional.

* SLOW, SLOW, SLOW customer service / tech support. I reported an issue last September and I received a notification 7 months later that it has been resolved. Why do simple fixes take so long?

* They do NOT listen to what their customers want and instead choose to roll out new "features" that no one was asking for in the first place. We want HTML email and we want to be able to PRINT. Why is that so hard to do?

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

This CRM had all the features we were looking for

Publié le 05/02/2019

Insightly was a great CRM for our team. We used the software for over 2 years with no major issues. More expensive solutions may be available but the value addition may need to be looked at.

Avantages

Insightly has all the features that a small sales team could ever need to run efficiently. It was the first CRM we used and most of us had no trouble getting started. It was a breeze to extract the reports The email integration also helped save a lot of time.

Inconvénients

The solution could do with some of the features like auto-population of leads social media information and auto-recommend while filling up sections like the city in the lead information. The email integration could also be improved. perhaps it could also pull details like phone number and address that were mentioned in the email

Noah
  • Secteur d'activité : Banque

Insightly's Information Management System Increases Efficiency

Publié le 07/04/2015

Avantages

By linking organizations, contacts, and emails with opportunities, Insightly saves users a ton of time searching for contact information, company information, or your past correspondence. Insightly is also highly customizable for various different kinds of businesses. Its features can be changed to mirror practically any kind of preexisting organizational system. Lastly, Insightly's search function allows users to quickly look up contact information, sent emails, and other information.

Inconvénients

Insightly automatically links your associated social media sites to your account. If you sign up with your gmail address, for example, anything linked to your chrome account will show up on your Insightly account. This is great if you want to get your name out there on Twitter or other sites, but can also result in users unintentionally showing personal accounts to coworkers and clients.

• Secteur d'activité : Comptabilité
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

Insightly CRM

Publié le 08/12/2018

It's a nice tool which accuartly shows our team where clients are in the pipeline. The CRM is useful. Cost is prohibitive for us to get our entire firm on the system, so we've started tracking client data in our project management platform.

Avantages

We use this platform to track prospective clients and our sales pipeline. We then use custom reports to generate a weekly pipeline report that our team reviews. It's nice that it's a completely customizable CRM, that is pretty easy to use. It's one of the few platforms that we haven't replaced in our firm in the past 5 years, which is saying alot.

Inconvénients

When we set up the system, I don't think we accounted for certain reporting limitations based on customized fields, which has resulted in a very fragmented export / reporting process for us. For example, contacts and organizations aren't linked in an export, so I have to do a vLookup to get a client list by organization. Quite a pain, but I'm guessing it was our own doing.