Avis clients sur Insightly

Insightly

CRM en ligne pour petite entreprise

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

• Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit

Logiciel de CRM

Publié le 06/10/2023

Avantages

Un meilleur produit de CRM très performant et facile à utiliser avec des fonctionnalités complètes et très simple. Flexible et très pratique

Inconvénients

Je n'ai pas d'inconvénients et le recommande

Mathew
Mathew
  • Secteur d'activité : Transport routier/ferroviaire

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Highly customizable and advanced CRM tool with easy to navigate features.

Publié le 30/07/2019

Insightly , no doubt have been a great addition to our tools for perfect customer relation management. We can track customers, mails and leads and project at an in-expensive subscription providing us with great and handy features.

Avantages

Insightly CRM has the most intimidating interface with easy to understand and quite productive features. It is a perfect tool for the customer relation for mid-size and small organizations. We can easily customize the tool in order to get it properly synchronized with our working and requirements.

Inconvénients

From the initial look, it is not very much professional but rather seems to be a visually appealing tool. The integration with the other tool is also not so easy and reliable and affects the overall performance. The project collaboration tools also gives me a tough time so there needs to be some improvements required.

Réponse de Insightly

Thanks so much for your kind note, Mathew. At Insightly we work hard to make sure our customers have a great experience with our platform and are able to build lasting relationships with their own customers. Your feedback means a world to us and inspires us to keep up the good work. Cheers, the Insightly team.

I'm more than happy to help review your integration concern. Integrations shouldn't slow the system down.

Natalie
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction

Insightly - We're Back Again

Publié le 08/03/2023

We love Insightly and have solved the major issue of project management as well as integration with Quickbooks so we can have a high level overview of each project, opportunity, and where we are with the quickbooks billing. It saves us a lot of time and removes a lot of human error in our processes as well.

Avantages

The ease of tracking multiple types of projects and stages of the project and the visibility of each project's status. We tried Hubspot for two years and came back with Insightly as it was so much better to use.

Inconvénients

The marketing function, and the products, pricebooks, and quotes could use some additional features compared to their competition. They aren't as easy to use and can be clunky at times.

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Pourquoi choisir Insightly

We had been with Insightly for three years, then switched to husbpot before all the new marketing features were released in Insightly. After the person left who had us make the switch to Hubspot, we went back to Insightly and questioned why we ever left.

Pourquoi passer à Insightly

Insightly was easier to use, we knew how it worked and our team who is not as technologically advanced was able to pick up and use the system very easily with limited training.
Dave
Dave

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

HORRIBLE experience with Insightly.

Publié le 14/04/2017

We've been looking around for a new system for the past few months. Insighly has a lot of great features but we've run into way too many problems using it.

Avantages

* CRM and project management together in the same application

* Easy navigation between clients, leads, tasks, etc

* User-friendly interface

Inconvénients

Far too many features are missing and it seems like Insightly just isn't in a hurry to make the necessary features available such as:

* Can't send HTML emails from within Insightly. It's 2016 -- HTML email has been around for a long time. It's so hard to believe that this isn't a priority for them.

* Can't PRINT any of the data from within Insightly. This is a necessary feature for our company (and I'd think for ANY company). What good can our data do for our company if it can't be printed out?

* There always seems to be some kind of bug with the Google calendar integration. Items appear as one date inside of Insightly and another date inside Google Calendar.

* Cost of service is ridiculously overpriced when compared to the basic functionality that is missing. Cost of $35/month per user means that it could cost us $350/month to migrate our team to Insightly -- we simply CAN NOT JUSTIFY SPENDING $4200 per year on a system that isn't fully functional.

* SLOW, SLOW, SLOW customer service / tech support. I reported an issue last September and I received a notification 7 months later that it has been resolved. Why do simple fixes take so long?

* They do NOT listen to what their customers want and instead choose to roll out new "features" that no one was asking for in the first place. We want HTML email and we want to be able to PRINT. Why is that so hard to do?

Carolyn
Carolyn
  • Secteur d'activité : Collecte de fonds

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

intuitive and easy to use

Publié le 29/10/2019

Avantages

easy to customise pipeline, good online information support

Inconvénients

unable to customise reports to the extent we need

Trello, Basecamp et Asana

Pourquoi choisir Insightly

hunting for a product that could automate our reports

Logiciel antérieur

Wrike

Pourquoi passer à Insightly

price was very competitive initially
Amanda
  • Secteur d'activité : Ressources humaines

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 3.0 /10

Used insigntly before HubSpot

Publié le 03/11/2022

Used it daily to manage customers and projects. Didn’t have enough features so we switched to hubspot

Avantages

It was an ok product to use before we switched to HubSpot. Helped to manage customers, and projects.

Inconvénients

Couldn’t do as much as Hubspot, though the price is very low

Wil
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Good software that does the job well.

Publié le 26/08/2023

It was the first CRM I used and I had a good experience using it.

It was the first CRM I used and I had a good experience using it.

Avantages

I liked how easier I could manage contacts and tag them for a variety of purposes. This was my main reason to use the software.

Inconvénients

As a solopreneur, I did not like that a lot of the features available didn't seem designed for me and I felt like I was paying for features I did not need.

Anil
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Creative Alliance Review

Publié le 19/07/2023

Our daily task scheduling, contact database management and tracking our sales have been simplified by Insightly so thank you to the makers of this software.

Avantages

Insightly has given us an ability to keep track of all our sales and all our clients' contact details so that we can contact anyone promptly. It is one of the bets CRM softwares and it is free for limited users and we don't need more users in our company so this software has become very useful to us.

Inconvénients

There is not much cons but just one that we have found. Email integration could be improved. Other than that it is fine.

Sujata
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

A very useful software

Publié le 09/09/2023

It seems like a very useful software for small companies like us and it does a great and useful job of contact database management, which we are in need of. Will be getting the full version soon so we will know more about it in detail,

Avantages

In the free trial version, I am liking the contact database structure of the software and ability to manage them in a simplified way. Clients can be contacted directly and vice versa for any sales feedbacks or any product issues. It is a very good CRM software.

Inconvénients

So far there are no any cons. However, we will know more after we get the full version of the software.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Vétérinaire
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 6.0 /10

It does the job but there is possibly better out there

Publié le 08/04/2023

Avantages

The task and project management works well (even though it could be improved upon).

Inconvénients

As a dedicated CRM system I feel it’s not the softwares strongest element. There is definitely better out there but as a joint package it makes up for its flaws.

Hemal
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Easy to use and perfect CRM!

Publié le 28/08/2023

Avantages

Insightly CRM is perfect for managing client interactions and streamlining our corporate processes. Integrating apps is very easy. I have connected multiple apps, such as QuickBooks Online, Google Drive, Twilio, Slack, and many more.

Inconvénients

A bit expensive, but the features and support are awesome.

Vtiger CRM, Freshsales, Bigin by Zoho CRM et Zendesk Suite
Michelle
  • Secteur d'activité : Enseignement primaire et secondaire

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Allows us to grow into our needs

Publié le 11/10/2022

Great! It suits our needs perfectly.

Great! It suits our needs perfectly.

Avantages

It can be used in simple form or allows us to enable more features as our needs grow.

Inconvénients

There are certain limitations with customizability, but Insightly often addresses these and rolls out features updates.

Zoho CRM et HubSpot CRM

Pourquoi choisir Insightly

Cardscan was outdated and no longer able to flex to our needs

Pourquoi passer à Insightly

Since we don't use a traditional sales pipeline, insightly's system allowed us to either utilize or not utilize certain features. All other systems continued to push us into a traditional sales pipeline process.
Kevin
  • Secteur d'activité : Transport routier/ferroviaire
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001–5 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Insightly is sales incite.

Publié le 17/03/2023

Very positive and strongly recommend to other users.

Very positive and strongly recommend to other users.

Avantages

The self-served ability to customize our pipeline by service offering.

Inconvénients

Service after the sale to help us understand the other suite of services that we are not using well or at all.

James
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Very easy to use and love the to-do list!

Publié le 29/07/2018

I like this program. I really do. I mean, that to-do list is so handy not only in theory but also in practice. The features make the program so easy to use and the fact that there is support on hand to explain any issues that the training videos did not cover is such a big bonus. We’ve had times during training where we were unsure of the functions, but one quick call to support cleared everything up. We feel like pros! However, the cost almost negates the good features. We are a small business and it’s difficult to justify the cost when there are so many cheaper or free CRMs available. Maybe they’ll come out with a small business version that isn’t quite as expensive but has the features you need to run your day-to-day tasks.

Avantages

I absolutely love the to-do list. It makes it so much easier to assign tasks to my employees. I always prefer to have tasks written down to verbal tasks, so this program helps so much in that aspect. I also really like the clean, efficient look to this program. It makes it very easy to use and is not as cluttered as other similar programs. I loved the training videos that helped my employees learn the ins and outs of the program. The fact that there is tech support readily available is also a plus. I hate having only email or only phone support available, but Insightly has both!

Inconvénients

It’s rather pricey. The free version does not provide all of the features that make this product worthwhile over the competitors’. To get all of the features, you have to pay more, which makes sense, just not for small business owners. The fact that a higher plan is required to forward emails is a big minus. It’s something that almost all businesses need but paying the amount for the professional version is not necessarily a cost that can be justified. I believe that if this program were a little bit less expensive it would be more useful for small and new businesses.

Aaron
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur

OMG!!!

Publié le 05/07/2019

My business wouldn't run without it. I have too much to keep track of and it now stays all in one place.

Avantages

Everything! There is so much here that makes things so much more organized! I have a virtual assistant that keeps it updated and I just roll through every day and continue with the projects. I'm in the field and upload pictures in real time that tie together. Projects run smoothly with all of the contact info for all of my subcontractors is right there in the project. My favorite feature is that insightly creates a unique email for every entry and I can CC: that email address whenever I email a client or subcontractor and it automatically stores under that entry. I can link projects to contacts and files and notes, and organizations. I can't say enough about this software!
Oh yeah, automations and auto creation of tasks based on stages in the project. I create activity sets that automatically create and assign tasks with start dates and due dates with the click of a button. SUCH A TIME SAVER!
Integration with my Google Drive, integration with my calendar, integration with my Quickbooks, integration with...... ..... ......

Inconvénients

It has so much to offer that it can be a bit overwhelming to set up, but they offer a setup service. It works just great.

Elysha
  • Secteur d'activité : Enseignement primaire et secondaire

• Support client

Nothing but trouble since March revisions

Publié le 12/06/2017

Avantages

Easy to find videos on how to update/organize general sections. Everything is pretty self-explanatory so heavy training was not needed when I first joined the company using this CRM.

Inconvénients

Slow and very unhelpful customer service. Extremely poor functionality, navigation, and organization. Many bugs.... Then a severe lack of help in fixing said bugs. There is no number to call, and if you need help you can only speak with a general customer support member by scheduling a call, and only after expressing dissatisfaction, you are never put in touch with the technical team. I don't have the time nor willingness to become Insightly's tester by constantly reporting new issues, which then are either slowly to never resolved. There have been so many issues since the March updates, our website and other tools don't function properly because fields were renamed. Renaming and deleting tags rarely works, or you have to do so a few times in order for it to stick. Writing notes or emails - you can't bold, italic, or cross out text nor backspace/delete normal (screenshots already provided). My manual labor has increased ridiculously, and frustrations rise every time a new bug is found since the old ones are still an issue. It's hard to create proper reports since contacts/opportunities are separate items. There is no one to call to walk you through something if needed. I understand the price is lower, but I don't feel my company gets what it pays for anymore thanks to all these issues. I'm an extremely frustrated user... who is losing customers and gaining a lot of work and headaches thanks to this CRM.

Rion
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Awful Customer Service Responses

Publié le 26/10/2017

I'm going to start this out by saying that I am the CMO for a SaaS company; one that builds a retail CRM. I am imminently qualified to speak on this particular subject. I did not subscribe to Insightly in the interest of that company (another I own), but I am more acutely aware of the challenges that these companies face, than most. Because of that, I'm also more likely to be more forgiving, in the event of a bug.

That said, this may be one of the worst customer experiences that I've had in years.

We faced a problem with spam coming in through Insightly's web form (as implemented on our Word Press website). Now, spam is not Insightly's problem, yet they build a tool designed for the collection of customer data, so it's a problem they're bound to have some experiences with.

Per the company documentation instructions, we set up Google's reCaptcha (as is part of our best practices for building any new site) for controlling the problem. It didn't seem to be working, though.

After further investigation by both our internal front an back end developers, we discovered that Insightly was not sending our token to Google for approval. When confronted with this information, multiple Insightly staff parroted back to me that it essentially wasn't their problem.

When we pointed our customer service rep, Dan, to the insight.ly article which said at the bottom that you can add reCAPTCHA to a page to stop spam submissions, and he looked at that and said, "Well... We never PROMISED it would work."

Seriously?

When I asked to have their engineers speak to my developers to attempt to figure out what was going on here, we more or less got more of the same, from several different customer service reps.

When sent proof of the mistake, we were again told that it was not Insightly's problem. We weren't asking for much. Developers make mistakes. It's okay. It happens. It was the absolute refusal to deal with a verified issue with their system that really left a bad taste in our mouths.

As of today, we are still waiting for a response. Am giving it 24 more hours and we'll be taking our business elsewhere.

Avantages

Easy enough to use for small business owners, if you can see your way out of getting tons of unsolicited spam.

Inconvénients

Responsive customer service that doesn't seem well informed to deal with anything beyond the most basic of questions.

David
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Easy to implement and it's very affordable

Publié le 20/03/2018

Keeps thing organized, the price is right.

Keeps thing organized, the price is right.

Avantages

We've been using it for 5 years. Small Retail online/brick mortar for customer follow up. 3 users, it makes it easy to follow and get updates about tasks. the gadget that interfaces with gmail is convenient.

Inconvénients

My staff that are in their 20's say the new UI is confusing and harder to use, so we stay with the older UI.
The side bar chrome extension was suppose to make things easy but after trying it for a month my staff avoids it.

Customer service is mediocre , they only wanted to help if I were going to upgrade to a higher level. I wanted to fist resolve over 700 contact dups. They said I had to do it manually!

Emailing - Bcc'ing insightly each time I send an email seems so old style. When I get a rely the email does not go into the same thread, seems to me that is standard now a days.
I've been using it so long I know what it's missing so we take extra notes or have links from the email in the notes so other staff can see or find the thread.

John
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

CRM software that promises ease of use, but just can't seem to deliver

Publié le 10/06/2018

Insightly's CRM software has been essential for our sales reporting and tracking requirements.

Avantages

The dashboard interface is convenient and graphically easy to navigate, and it is an attractive interface. Some of the sections are simple and understandable by anyone first using the software.

Inconvénients

It is difficult to generate reports unless those reports have been pre-configured. To generate a new report requires a substantial amount of input in fields which are not easy to understand. Though the dashboard is easy to understand and navigate, many of the other opening pages are not. And it offers some very confusing pop-ups, such as in "Projects" it asks you to "Check out the Kanban view for projects" without explanation of what exactly the "Kanban" is. Additionally, if you enter a sales lead, it is very difficult to convert it to an "opportunity." Also, when you create a new contact and associate it with an existing company or account, you wold expect it to give you the option of importing the account's address and phone numbers to the new contact's fields -- but it doesn't, and you have to enter those again. Finally, I do wish there were more "help" menus (question marks) surrounding some of the entry fields that you could click for an instant explanation or guide.

Walter
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 0.0 /10

my review

Publié le 16/10/2019

coordination of our efforts. we have raised our planning horizon to 2 or 3 weeks out. We do a significant amount of USPS mailings through the year, approx 15,000 letters. Insightly has ignored the problem and has left it up to us to plod our way through a process they could drastically reduce.

Avantages

Connectivity of all its functions. Speed of accessing data

Inconvénients

Too many pebbles in the shoe! They move on with the sizzle, but ignore the steak.

Kevin
  • Secteur d'activité : Conseil en gestion
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Great Potential, Lack of Foresight

Publié le 08/10/2016

In general, the product is easy to learn and use. It has the potential to be great with just a few changes, but the programmers don't see the possibilities.

Avantages

Great cost. Fairly powerful CRM system and reasonably intuitive to use.

Inconvénients

Whenever you push events from your Google calendar to Insightly, the Insightly calendar makes it private with no display of time, so nobody else can see it. It just disappears for everyone else. Likewise, any event you put on Insightly marked private doesn't show on the calendar as busy. It just disappears for everyone else. So, this bug makes the calendar essentially useless for showing team member availability and for scheduling. It also prevents other scheduling app integrations from functioning properly.

Tasks are simply Events that don't have a start and end time. Events should act just like Tasks and be reported the same way. A simple solution is to scrap Events altogether and simply take the code used to create beginning and ending times on Events and apply that to Tasks as an option. The Task reports and all its functionality are great. Events is a little better, but generally poor. It's not needed if the features of Events are simply added to Tasks. This would make managing tasks and events in projects incredibly easy and much better than now. Right now, you have to use another program to manage simple workflows because this is so inadequate and inflexible. To fix this and make it far better only requires a couple of simple tweaks.

Project management is not great.

They haven't figured out the advantages of drag and drop.

Tim
Tim

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Insightly was my runner up when picking a CRM. The automation looked awesome.

Publié le 13/10/2017

What I wanted to do would be more work in Insightly, but for a lot of businesses, this one is it.

Avantages

Insightly is a great contender in the small business CRM market. I had looked at many others (there are a TON of CRM out there), basing my criteria on integration with accounting software, ease of managing client information, and ease of managing client projects. Unfortunately, none of the CRM I looked at has strong integration into the accounting software that I ultimately went with. Insightly seems to have some great automation to help out with managing projects, but where it got beat out was the managing of client information. Since a lot of my business is conducted through social media, another software beat it in ease of integration with those applications.

Inconvénients

As with some of my other reviews, I don't find much not to like with Insightly. It does what it does very well, it just isn't as integrated into social media as some of it's competitors. If I were doing less prospecting and research on clients- such as if I had a business where people were coming to me to get something made or repaired, then Insightly would be the winner. As it is, I spend most of my day finding prospects to put in the pipeline, and that would be more work with this product.

Jackie
  • Secteur d'activité : Philanthropie

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 4.0 /10

InSightly for Non-Profit Use

Publié le 06/12/2018

Easy user interface
The InSightly University provides lots of quick, well made instructional videos
Free for a limited number of users
Great for tracking grants, related documents, & timelines

Inconvénients

If you have over a certain number of records the platform begins to charge a fee - this would be fine if there was an easy way to delete "records". For example, if I'm working on a grant that is finite and generates 200 "records" -- if I only desire to keep the final project and do not need the records generated along the way; I have to go in and delete each one. As a non-profit with a relatively small budget, this is a great tool, but is too time-consuming to go back and individually delete. Right now, we are a small growing non-profit. I would pay for this service eventually but cannot do so at this time. So freeware platforms will end up with my business now where InSightly delivers on quality - affordability isn't there.

Eliot

Good CRM for small business. Easy to use - Easy to import lists

Publié le 02/07/2018

Avantages

I've using Insightly for years. It is a very easy process to import prospect lists. Since I am the main user in my organization I've been able to use the basic functionality without needing the reporting and audit capabilities.

Easy to cc outgoing mails to the prospect listing.

Simplicity is the biggest benefit for Insightly. Anyone can import without needing IT support. Search function is incredibly simple. Setting follow up is a click and done.

Inconvénients

If I don't set up a next step or follow up for a prospect, it is easy to lose track of the prospect forever.

I don't use the formal opportunity function as I found it easier to keep track of progress by setting unique follow up listings.

Katy
Katy
  • Secteur d'activité : Services juridiques

Insightly - great offering

Publié le 09/12/2014

I've been trialling Insightly and Solve360.

I really like Insightly but there are some limitation...

I've been trialling Insightly and Solve360.

I really like Insightly but there are some limitations versus Solve which are making me think twice. I can only customize 25 fields in contacts when I need more - SOLVE has unlimited custom fields. The other great thing with Solve is that you can give a contact a tag and apply only some custom fields to that particular category which is great for what I need. Another advantage Solve seems to have over Insightly is that you can share a "project blog" in Solve with an external person such as a client. That's fantastic when you want to be able to show your client how far along a project you are. Instant access. You can also operate all your gmail from directly inside Solve - total integration. That said, Insightly looks better to my eye and has unlimited storage. I think if you could get up to speed with SOLVE on the other items, you'd be at the front of the pack and I would be IN for sure.

Unlimited storage
Intuitive
Great gmail gadget

Inconvénients

Falls short of full webmail integration
Only 25 custom fields - too few for my liking and no ability to have subsets of custom fields
No ability to share a project with a client

Réponse de Insightly

Hi --

Thanks for the feedback. I just have a couple questions. What is your use case that requires more than 25 custom fields? I ask just because for most of our customers 25 custom fields is plenty.

Also I don't quite understand what this means 'contact a tag and apply only some custom fields to that particular category which is great for what I need.' I'm not sure if you are applying a tag at the contact level or the field level.

At this time, we don't have the ability to share a project to your customers via a portal.

With regards to manipulating your gMail, did you check out the Insightly gadget which works with Google Apps gMail?

If you would like to discuss further or would like additional clarification, please feel free to email laura@insightly.com.

Thanks