323 avis
Bill.com for QuickBooks Online

Bill.com for QuickBooks Online

Service de paiement, de facturation et de recouvrement des factures compatible avec Quickbooks en ligne

4,2 /5 (323 avis)
3,9
81% des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
323 avis
Barbara S.
Secteur d'activité: Services et technologies de l'information
Taille de l'entreprise: 1 001-5 000 employés
Traduire en français

Bill.com is my 1st choice for efficient and fully automated AP system!

Publié le 06/03/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We are a global company with 1,300+ people in US and internationally. We use Bill.com for all our Accounts Payable in US and internationally. We totally automated Accounts Payable using Bill.com and we have very pleasant positive experience.

Avantages

My company is a global company with US head quarters and multiple international locations. In Bill.com, the billing and payment is totally automated. Approval process is excellent. As a manager, I get regular emails for bill approval. I can approve, disapprove, make comments and they go to user right away. The system is especially useful for companies with international locations and multiple US locations like my company. With Bill.com, all accounts payable is centralized and automated. We also managed to save a lot of staff costs with Bill.com. As AP is automated, we use finance staff from Eastern European locations to process AP using Bill.com. This is significant cost savings. First of all, with Bill.com the AP process and related approval is totally automated which minimizes staff costs. We are able to use finance staff for AP where wages are 3-5 times lower than US. Overall, this is a great system and my choice # 1 for AP automation!

Inconvénients

Bill.com is a great system. I really don't think of any disadvantages. I just encourage Bill.com to develop and process more with newest financial innovations like automation and machine learning.

Charles B.

Worth every penny

Publié le 04/02/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Our favorite SaaS product... and we use dozens. I would not work in a workplace without paperless AP processes.

Avantages

Saves a huge amount of time managing AP. We've been on bill.com for 8+ years and I can't imagine running AP in compliance with our policies and procedures without it (or something similar).

Inconvénients

Sync with external services can glitch if you're not careful. Cost can be expensive at highest tiers.

Cayce C.
Traduire en français

Great option for paying bills securely

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 16/04/2020

Avantages

The ability of electronic payments is a much better option than mailing paper checks as before.

Inconvénients

Nothing to add here, any issues were resolved by customer service

Secteur d'activité: Marketing et publicité
Traduire en français

New April 2019 Interface HORRIBLE!

Publié le 29/04/2019
Provenance de l'avis : GetApp

My company and I have used Bill.com for several years and it was so easy to use and made our vendor payments a breeze, but now it’s just absolutely awful. My entire finance staff hates the new interface. Nothing is streamlined at all and the way it’s set up now goes against common sense because the flow is just terrible. The bills and the payments section are broken out into 2 different tabs which is so inefficient because you can no longer take a quick glance as to which bill matches what payment without making several clicks to get this info. Also, I can’t see if a vendor check or ePayment has cleared at a glance in the payment tab since I have to click open the actual payment for this info now. There’s so much wasted space where the vendor details used to be when you open a vendor profile. There are just 3 unhelpful lines of vendor info and 90% empty white space which takes up half my viewing screen. When I edit the vendor details, the country of residence is at a section on top instead of being grouped with the address section. When I try to set a vendor up for ePayment, I no longer have the option of finding them by their name+email, now it’s only by their Vendor display name. We work with a lot of vendors where the ‘pay to’ is an agency so we aren’t able to easily connect a vendor for ePayment. I’m going to have my company move to something else since ruined user experience. I don’t know who the developed this new interface, but it certainly wasn’t an accountant.

Avantages

I used to think Bill.com was amazing and would have given it a 5 out of 5 just a month ago. However, with the new interface update that rolled out in April 2019 I’m downgrading my rating to 1 out of 5. See my review below.

Inconvénients

The new interface is awful and not efficient AT ALL. See my review below.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 0.0/10

Amanda M.
Traduire en français

Great for receivables or payables

Publié le 06/02/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Our bookkeepers can enter the bills, the manager can approve them, and the CFO can make the payments. The segregation of duties helps protect the company. Simple to use. Easy to see when a payment will arrive and when a check clears.

Avantages

It makes it easy to have an audit trail for entering, approving, and paying bills. It also makes it easy for customers to send electronic payments for their invoices. Customizable user permissions.

Inconvénients

When you invite a vendor or customer to use Bill.com, it requires them to give quite a bit of information in order to set up an account. Some are reluctant to do so.

Laura C.
Secteur d'activité: Études de marché

Publié le 03/03/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

From a user perspective it was very easy to use. Email your vendor invoice to the platform, log in to code and approve it. Or assign it to a different approver.

Avantages

As a user, it was really easy to get invoices into Bill.com (just email them to the platform), and then easy to code and approve expenses. I would get an email whenever I had something new to approve. I was able to search vendors for old invoices when I was researching costs for a closed project.

Inconvénients

Nothing, from my perspective it worked just fine and I did not have any issues with it at all. Quick and easy.

Theresa K.

Bill.com

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit
Publié le 25/03/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We signed up for a free trial to manage getting our invoices approved and paid while working remotely. I'd heard great things about the site, and I'm sure it is great for larger organizations with a larger budget. For now, we'll have to find a less expensive way to manage our payments and approvals.

Avantages

I love the ability for managers to view and approve payments online. Faster, easier, and more organized than submitting paper invoices for approval (and better for the environment!).

Inconvénients

Unfortunately, as a small nonprofit, the pricing put this out of our reach. $39/user per month for the basic tier, plus processing fees? We can't justify the expense.

Business Practices and Customer Service make product AWFUL

Publié le 25/11/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

The WORST! Bill.com has done nothing but lie to me about their international payments. They lied about comparable exchange rates. They processed an international payment, showed it as "cleared" and then held it for several weeks forcing me to provide additional information on the payment. The vendor never received it and I have still not received the funds back over 2 weeks later. Be careful using their systems as they can hold your funds and really mess up your cash flow.

Avantages

The product is good. It's what accountants need...that's it.

Inconvénients

Having to deal with Bill.com customer service in any aspect.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 0.0/10

Jen S.
Traduire en français

Helps keep our invoices and bills organized and paid on time

Publié le 06/08/2019

Avantages

Bill.com allows us to keep doing what we do, and not stress over the billing process. It streamlines and tracks everything for us.

Inconvénients

The backend can get a little confusing, but for my purposes, it is fine

Secteur d'activité: Services financiers
Traduire en français

Who doesn't accept credit cards?

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 29/03/2020

Avantages

We have a handful of vendors who for some reason only accept checks as payment in 2020. This has made working with them incredibly easy. Other than that, we use different software for our billing and payments.

Inconvénients

There is better billing software available. Bill.com isn't easy to use and is our back up for a reason.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 6.0/10

Ivy M.
Secteur d'activité: Divertissement

Fantastic AP Processing, with Some AR frustrations

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 03/12/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Aside from a few minor irritations regarding syncing with Quickbooks and document photo cropping on the iOS app, Bill.com has been an amazing addition to our workflow. Things are easier on the operations and accounting side, and our record keeping and bill payments are more timely and more accurate. This software easily pays for itself.

Avantages

We use this program in concert with a remotely hosted instance of Quickbooks Enterprise Desktop edition.

My team can forward bills and upload receipts as they come in, and sit down once a week to process them all through to create bills that appear in Quickbooks. This has not only improved the timliness of our AP data, but it's also increased the accuracy of account and job allocations. We've also lowered our monthly CPA bills by about 40% because the reconciliations are much smoother.

The text recognition works very well and saves alot of time.

We use bill.com to pay 1099 contractors via a secure direct deposit, which has saved alot of time and effort mailing and hand-delivering checks.

Inconvénients

I don't like that vendor credit memos cannot sync to Quickbooks.

I don't like that edits to invoices created in Bill.com won't sync to Quickbooks. To work around this, our sales team always clones and deletes invoices when they need to edit them. However this wouldn't be an acceptable workaround if we actually used Bill.com to send the invoices to our customers.

I don't like that the iOS app doesn't crop document uploads anymore. It used to do so.

Kelsie K.
Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés

Bill.com for Account Payable

Publié le 20/02/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

This is a big help for Account Payable. You can track and manager all pay out in an one place. You can see approval, requestor, total amount, history, etc. Also, you can deny the pay out without exchanging tons of email to the requestor.

Avantages

1. Can store all your independent contractors' information including the contract and W9. There is an attached file option.

2. Can approve via mobile

3. Can track a vendor's history, payout, approval

4. Can add as many approval as you want

5. So easy to use. Drag the paperwork and upload

6. Email notification of status, from approval to pay out

7. Can add multiple entities for one user. For example, I manage two organizations and with one log in, I can access both

8. Communicates with other accounting software

Inconvénients

The preview window can be improved. There is a preview and another pop up to write an expense. Somehow it is confusing sometimes.

Louis C.
Traduire en français

Though a bit pricey , Bill.com offers a unique stand alone , automated website based accounts payable and recievable service and robust options for integration.

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 01/05/2018
Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

We as a company relished the idea of using a stand-alone website-based system to automate our accounts payable and receivable and found Bill.com.
Bill.com is almost peerless as it offers convenient integration with Quickbooks online that we use regularly. We can now create invoices and have customers pay online, as well the ability to create particular ACH accounts which allow for direct payment into our account as opposed to a percentage of the transaction assessed so often by other companies offering similar services. Customer service access was difficult to help support our usage of some record keeping tools however in our final analysis if a company is just focusing on accounts payable and receivable and NOT a complete financial system, Bill.com fits the bill.

Avantages

We absolutely loved the immediate integration with quick books online.
Our company found the user interface extremely easy to understand and even easier to use with well written executed menus and graphs.
Invoices are easy to compose and customers are afforded the ability to pay online which we found ultra convenient.

Inconvénients

The cost structure we find a bit pricey for the more enterprise orientated company models.
As a company wants to integrate with other systems like Intacct or Netsuite, prior membership is required.

Secteur d'activité: Politique publique

Exceeds expectations

Publié le 15/06/2018
Provenance de l'avis : GetApp

Avantages

EASY set up and integration with QuickBooks online. Very intuitive UI. HUGE time-saver. It used to take a full day to do a weekly check run. I can now accomplish it in an hour and a half, MAX. Probably faster if we used more of the features. Has the ability to pay vendors via ACH and is less than half the cost per transaction than a paper check.

Inconvénients

The add on to automatically enter invoices, while a very big value and totally worth the extra expense, doesn't take into consideration the vendors terms set up in Bill.com. So if you have an invoice from a vendor that says due upon receipt, but the vendor profile in bill.com is Net 30, Bill.com defaults to due on receipt. An override setting would be helpful. Getting vendors set up on ACH/EFT is a little tough for tech challenged folks.

Jennifer P.
Secteur d'activité: Immobilier
Taille de l'entreprise: 501-1 000 employés
Traduire en français

Bill.com is THE BEST software for managing accounts payable!

Publié le 01/02/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

No mailing invoices/checks! The software prints the first page of the invoice on the bottom two stubs of the check. You can also pay your vendors electronically with a simple invite email AND the system emails your vendors to let them know payment is on the way!

Avantages

I started using this software solely for its accounts payable function. You send your bills directly to the inbox, attach the document to the bill, then pay! You can even record bills paid outside of bill.com (credit card payments for example). You can also save vendor documents (contracts, W9s) within the vendor files. This software keeps us incredibly organized over multiple locations. HIGHLY recommend! (And it syncs seamlessly with QuickBooks!)

Inconvénients

No cons! Great product! Keeps us organized and allows timely and effective bill payments to our vendors.

Secteur d'activité: Internet
Traduire en français

Good software for Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable functions.

Publié le 25/09/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Great software that helped our company's AP dept go paperless.

Avantages

Bill.com is very easy to use. Great platform to digitally store all invoices and go paperless. Audit trail captures all transactions and dates which reduces the possibility of fraud. You can create approval chains and add/remove approvers to different invoices. Their customer service is top-notch. Their live chat reps are very helpful. Has the ability to sync with many popular accounting software (NetSuite, Quickbooks, Intact).

Inconvénients

Syncing issues with NetSuite do occur from time to time but their customer support is very helpful in rectifying them. They recently updated their user interface and although it is more visually appealing than before, it doesn't function any better.

Patrice D.
Secteur d'activité: Services financiers
Traduire en français

New system makes it unworkable

Publié le 29/04/2020
Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

I used to love Bill.com, but now I am going to push my client to look for something else. It is awful and has not improved since they started this last year

Avantages

The best part of the new system (vs the Classic Bill.com) is the bill payment grouping. You can filter for the name of the vendor, select the invoices to pay and mark the date on the next page. Very easy

Inconvénients

The new system is so tech heavy that it takes twice as long to enter an invoice. The recognition software only works on half the invoices that are uploaded. At times it picks the wrong vendor completely. I have to choose the vendor, wait for it to "find" a match in my system, select it and then move to the invoice number, date and then look for the box that houses the amount. It is so spread out that it takes too long for the eye to move down the page. I have stopped putting my invoice number in the description because it means I have to scroll down the entry page. I loved the old version where everything existed in about 4 inches of space. If you have to skip an entry, and go to the next page in the document, it will associate that skipped page to your next entry, even after it is marked not to associate. I have found multiple invoices matched to the wrong vendors and how to find these is a nightmare. If I have a duplicate invoice in my uploaded documents, i have to close the window and go back to the Inbox screen. I then have to guess which document contains my duplicate because it is not clear which one I was working on. I cannot see the duplicate invoice, but only a thumbnail of the 1st document in my stacks. I have contacted customer service after they cut off the Classic version, I received an email asking me to explain what was happening. I did, and then nothing happened.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 1.0/10

Daniel L.

Quality AP processing

Publié le 24/01/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Bill.com has saved us several hours a month with as we have streamlined our customer payment collections as well as AP approval processes.

Avantages

It is quick and easy to forward emails with bill attachments to bill.com for AP processing. It is one of the features we love about it. Being able to set up rules that require different approvers based off of the amount of the bill makes it so much easier for our firm to get bills into the right hands.

Inconvénients

Reporting is limited. Using this module for AP and AR on a daily basis, it would be nice to have some better reporting built within the system.

Hailley F.
Traduire en français

Lets me manage multiple clients bills easily!

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 19/01/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Easier day at the office.

Avantages

I like how clear everything is and how everything is interconnected. I also LOVE the customer service- the chat respondents are quick and almost always can help you right away, which makes such a huge difference when juggling multiple portfolios. I also love being able to easily keep all details regarding each invoice in a way that allows you to pull up reports right in the software. This is so useful.

Inconvénients

It can be a little unclear exactly what the rules are regarding canceling transactions, especially when it comes to bills being sent in the mail vs. e-bills. A small reminder at the time of payment when an option is clicked would make a HUGE difference.

Kelly S.
Traduire en français

Bill.com is a great way to get rid of having to write paper checks.

Publié le 28/12/2017

Time saving.

Avantages

I like that I can track when checks go out, if they've been cashed, and easily re-submit a check for repayment or for voiding. I like that I can invite anybody to pay via ePayment and they are in charge of entering their bank info in instead of me. I like that any paper checks that do go out, go out with a copy of the invoice you've uploaded into the system for ease of vendor tracking.

Inconvénients

The refund or returned check feature doesn't always sync 100% properly with QBO (but 95% of the time it does).

Therese J.

Bill.com makes the ease of Accounts Payable online

Publié le 17/11/2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I have several vendors that use Bill.com as well as I have used online bill paying service for the past 10 years. I enjoy being able to travel, be on the road and have access to my bills. Bill payment process is very easy and customer support very easy

Avantages

All bills for the year in one place. I use the app a lot.
I am able to approve bills for my business from anywhere.

Inconvénients

Being able to put some bills to not be viewed until they are needed to be paid versus popping up each month on the top of the bills.

Alex B.
Traduire en français

Easy to use, simple, organized

Publié le 10/04/2018

Avantages

Helpful in keeping track of everything you've paid. Syncs easily with QB. Easy search features allows you to go back and view previously paid invoices. Fast payments. Tells you if payment is outstanding or not.

Inconvénients

Sometimes can be a bit too simple. Would be nice to have some extra features. E.g. you can set up a recurring payment but you cannot edit any text that will appear on the check and it defaults with a date. Unable to add a contract number to a recurring payment.

Cheryl W.
Traduire en français

Excellent A/P solution for small to medium-sized businesses

Publié le 11/04/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Efficiency, ease of use and remote capabilities related to AP functions

Avantages

Incredibly easy to use; I like that it easily syncs to QuickBooks Desktop and QuickBooks Online software

Inconvénients

I don't have any complaints about the software. I use it for quite a few accounting clients and have always found that if I run into a snag, the customer support chat team at Bill.com is able to assist me. Admittedly, the issues I've had have all been user errors, rather than shortcomings related to the software.

Traduire en français

Great product with a few flaws

Publié le 09/01/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Love that they handle the payments for us!

Avantages

It is easy to use for AP bill processing. I enjoy the fact that each client can have users login and code bills on their own, no pre-coding is required other than the vendor and amount. I like that you can search for all bills by vendor and see copies of checks. The audit trail is a great feature. Auditors do love it.

Inconvénients

Although I love it and will use it still, I do struggle with a few things: 1) It takes all AP monies at one time instead of issuing checks that will clear the bank slowly, 2) It doesn't handle multi-entity perfectly 3) It is costly 4) the 1099 process is a bit more cumbersome than desired, 5) It requires manually adding approvers each time unless you setup rules based on amounts...no other rules options right now.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 7.0/10

Denise W.

Bill.com Accounts Payable Review

Publié le 24/01/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Bill.com has increased our productivity and accuracy, with very few issues.

Avantages

The concept of having a digital copy of each bill/invoice/statement that you can open up at any time. This is exceptionally helpful during closing, if you need to verify something.

Inconvénients

The fact that credits have to be posted in both bill.com and in your accounting software. It makes it double work when something needs to be credited off from a prior period.