44 avis

Mint

Votre vie financière, le tout à un seul endroit.

4,5 /5 (44 avis) Donnez votre avis !
Note globale
91% des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
44 avis
Rajesh S.
Traduire en français

One of my favorite and best cloud application

Publié le 28/11/2016
Provenance de l'avis : GetApp

This is one of my favorite and best cloud application that I have been using since 2012, it has all the features that you can expect from an online cloud based accounts management.

As a developer and project manager myself I could not have expected anything more from the team.

Support this team by applying for the offers that they present as an options to save.

Avantages

Very easy to understand nothing to download or install just setup your accounts online: credit cards accounts, bank accounts, investment accounts...

Major US Institutions are integrated and also you have an option to enter manually any account or institution that are not supported.

It pulls all the individual transactions from your institution in a secured transaction, simply categorized your transactions, add tags, notes and voila you have all the reports in real time.

Drill down your report with pie or bar chart add specific filters: month, year or custom filter for specific category, account, merchant or tag.

Export transactions to a CSV for further analysis or reporting with the power of spreadsheet.

Setup your budget, goals for tracking and alerts.

Best part it is Absolutely free!

Inconvénients

Currently it does not support multi-currency due to which if you have an overseas account and you would like to see your net worth you will have to convert those transaction manually and enter them.

It only supports US institutions no support for overseas bank, institutions.

No integration with Turbo Tax or any tax software for filing taxes online

Christopher M.
Secteur d'activité: Internet
Traduire en français

One of the best money management applications

Publié le 17/01/2019

Avantages

Most of my financial accounts and assets are in my app. Credit, checking, savings, investments, and others are all together. I can see the value of all my accounts at once. I can add bill reminders. I can set spending and saving limits.

Inconvénients

My main negative remark is that the application disconnects from the financial accounts often and I need to re-sign in a lot. In addition, There are many investment funds that the application does not accept, yet. I hope this will change in the future as I will continue to be a user

Secteur d'activité: Vente en gros

Mint

Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 28/08/2018

Avantages

It's a great budgeting and costing app. It lets you see where all your expenditures and savings are and how well you are doing to meet your financial goals.

Inconvénients

You're trusting a third party app with very sensitive financial information. I would like there to be a way where rather than the app drawing the information from financial institutions, I could enter in the information myself to generate the same results.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 5.0/10

Jeremy H.
Secteur d'activité: Comptabilité

One of the Best Budgeting Tools

Publié le 22/04/2020
Provenance de l'avis : GetApp

Overall, very impressed and I will continue to use this app for a long time.

Avantages

I love how easy it is to export financial data into excel to further analyze. I also like the built in graphics and reports mint gives to help me get a quick understanding over my financials.

Inconvénients

I am not a fan of the goal setting feature. It sets it up as a contribution that comes out of my budget, but I would like it more if it takes the net income and applies it to my goal.

Jessi H.
Secteur d'activité: Formation professionnelle et coaching
Traduire en français

Great resource for keeping up with all your financial information

Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 11/05/2018

Avantages

Mint is a great tool for creating budgets, managing your spending, managing investments, and tracking and paying bills. You can even keep tabs on your credit score. You can also set reminders about upcoming bills and alerts for any unusual spending activity. The best part is the app is completely free.

Inconvénients

I'm not sure how I feel about using an app that links all your banking information and credit cards into it. Sure, they say your data is encrypted, but time and time again we have seen all other companies get hacked at some point or another. Also many financial institutions have started implementing these same tools that Mint offers, in which case you wouldn't need to use many of the features that Mint is capable of.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 4.0/10

Marsi F.
Secteur d'activité: Formation professionnelle et coaching
Traduire en français

My favorite App, easy to use , and gives you an idea of where your money went . It sends notification for the due date ,list of due bills, love it.

Publié le 28/08/2017

Avantages

Easy to use and gives you an idea of where your money went . It sends notification for the due date ,list of due bills, love it.

Inconvénients

Too easy , need to add more figures and reports and has issues with the connectivity some times . It has to have to option to connect with a tax program.

Mike C.
Secteur d'activité: Photographie
Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur
Traduire en français

A great app that helps me focus on the big financial picture

Publié le 29/05/2018

Avantages

It is easy to see and manage all of my finances in one place. It pulls all of my financial info into one place. One of my favorite parts fo Mint is that I can see graphically how my net worth has changed over time. It was very hard to do this in the past because I would have to go to many different websites in order to get the total.

It does a great job at syncing most of my online accounts. I also like that you can get your free credit score from them as well.

Inconvénients

Nothing is perfect and Mint does have some problems. It gets caught up often with accounts that have two-factor authentication and often asks me to re-login into accounts too often.

I don't use it for budgeting because it far too often miscategorized transactions.

Kalyn H.
Traduire en français

Perfect for a first time budgeter

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 28/11/2016
Provenance de l'avis : GetApp

My husband got me hooked on mint! The idea of budgeting was intimidating before, but with mint's ease and organization, I'm addicted! I love the program. I love that I can create new budgets, split purchases between budgets, and create budgets that roll over between months.

Avantages

Splitting purchases between budgets is a huge advantage! SO easy to set up and to get all your transactions in one place.

Inconvénients

I wish the budgets I wasn't using (for example "restaurants" instead we have a "eating-out/fun" budget) didn't have to show up all the time if I wasn't using them. I also wish you could have multiple logins for one mint account.

Lamar Y.
Secteur d'activité: Gestion de l'enseignement

Minty Fresh App

Publié le 27/09/2016
Provenance de l'avis : GetApp

As a business guy I knew where my money was coming from and where it was going as it relates to my business. However, in my personal finances I did not have a clue about either of these. I did not know how much I was making (I had a general idea) nor did I know how much I was spending on what. Finding out about and using Mint changed all of that.

Avantages

Easy to use, works on my smart phone, keeps track of all my personal finances, emails me with alerts and updates, makes suggestions as to how to improve my saving and spending and keeps an eye on my credit card.

Inconvénients

It's free so I have to deal with ads. It sometimes kicks me out of my online banking and finance sites due to too many log in attempts.

Sam G.
Secteur d'activité: Cabinets médicaux

Good budgeting software

Publié le 08/10/2019

Avantages

Easy to set budgets and track progress through the month.

Inconvénients

Some purchases are not updated quickly and will be placed in wrong categories.

Secteur d'activité: Biotechnologie
Traduire en français

Great central place for finances

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 11/05/2018

Avantages

I really like how Mint can be used anywhere regardless of your location. Unlike certain software where you have to access your locally on your desktop (i.e. Quicken), Mint provides you with the flexibility of editing your transactions online. It also allows me to add all finance mediums, including loans and installments.

Inconvénients

Mint is still lacking a lot of features, including the ability to import .csv files or to filter transactions through a specific date range. Hopefully these features get added soon.

Secteur d'activité: Institutions religieuses
Traduire en français

Great for budgeting and tracking spending

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 28/06/2018

Avantages

Mint is excellent for our financial planning and tracking money flow on a monthly basis. The dashboard breaks down spending in a pie chart and has been very easy to see areas of over spending and generally how our money is being spent.

Inconvénients

You need to link accounts with Mint in order to get financial info into the app. Personally I have had a hard time with linking accounts from some vendors link my mobile company. Other than that you might need to train mint to correctly allocate money into different "buckets" For instance you might buy food at a gas station and the money is automatically listed as spent on Vehicle

Secteur d'activité: Banque
Traduire en français

Aggregates all your banking information

Publié le 20/01/2018

Avantages

Mint took over another app I was using to track bills. Now that Bills and accounts are located within the same app it is easier than ever. While Mint is free you will get ads directed towards you, however once in a while they are actually relevant to what I need. Easily navigated passed. Integrates with most accounts.

Inconvénients

Mint sometimes will struggle connecting to an account based on security questions. I have about 25 accounts hooked up and it fails on 2-3 on a monthly basis. Typically you click it and reconnect and are fine, but frustrating when it doesn't update the correct budget information.

Secteur d'activité: Vente au détail

Great app

Publié le 16/05/2018

Avantages

Easily shows you all your accounts. Reminds and notifies you of due dates. Shows your budget in it's entirety

Inconvénients

Most transactions are preset so it's a pain to change which transaction into a different category. Alsoc better real time account updates

Secteur d'activité: Logiciels

I love Mint

Publié le 27/12/2018

Avantages

I love Mint. It's great to follow all of your expenses. It also allow you to check your credit score.

Inconvénients

The last update has a terrible UI. I'm pretty sad because I used like the Mint iOS app. I hope that they will revert it.

Traduire en français

Great way to manage finances & keep track of spending

Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 05/12/2018

Avantages

I use Mint to keep track of all my accounts (banks, credit cards, investments, retirement, kids' college saving accounts). It gives me a quick view into how much cash I have, credit card balances, how my investments are doing. I also like being able to look at all my purchases across all accounts, categorize them (mostly this happens automatically), and look at spending trends. Lots of good information is available in the graphs.

Inconvénients

Automatic transaction categorization could be improved (sometimes it might identify a gas station purchase as a restaurant, for example).

It's pretty common for Mint to have issues connecting to one or more of my accounts, even if there is no problem on the bank's side (ie the problem is with Mint only). Also, you have to share all your passwords with Mint, which some people will be uncomfortable with.

Secteur d'activité: Divertissement
Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur
Traduire en français

Great for consumers, simple features, reliable

Publié le 22/12/2017

Avantages

The website dashboard shows me my monthly budget as well as individual budgets. I like that it guesses a good budget for various categories based on my spending. It helps me set aside money for various goals and it can incorporate ALL of my online logins to various banks, credit cards, mortgage and loan services, and investments. Very comprehensive access.

Inconvénients

The mobile app doesn't show me my individual budgets at a glance, and it's more difficult to customize than I would like.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 7.0/10

Jeremy H.
Secteur d'activité: Comptabilité

Made Budgeting Easier

Publié le 05/06/2018

Avantages

For a young millenial like me, this is an AMAZING product. I love the fact that I have total control over all my finances and can view it all from one place. There are great graphics and charts to let you know how you are doing with your budget and alerts when you spend more than your allotted amount. It even has great advice on how to live with greater financial peace and special offers that will help you maximize benefits out there. I love this product!

Inconvénients

No cons. I can only speak well of Mint and will continue to use it in the long term. I hope to access more of the features that it offers.

Matthew T.
Secteur d'activité: Construction
Traduire en français

Easiest way to understand personal finances

Publié le 12/12/2018

Avantages

I love how it pulls all accounts into one spot, and that you can choose which accounts to view or ignore in reports. It makes it really easy to get a general idea of how much your spending on specific and broad categories.

Inconvénients

I found the set up took me a while to figure out when you have multiple accounts, I toyed with Quickbooks online, desktop, Budget, and 2 others, but kept coming back to mint as it's the easiest.

Joseph r. S.
Secteur d'activité: Vente au détail
Traduire en français

Didn't think about finances until Mint made it easy for me

Publié le 21/05/2018

Avantages

Not going to lie, I was pretty bad at planning my financial life before Mint. I didn't track anything and didn't really pay attention to what was going out and coming in. Mint makes it easy to see all of this and even breaks out your expenses by type so you can analyze what parts of your life you need to monitor. It has excellent integration and works with multiple banks.

Inconvénients

More robust features such as credit card repayment plans or financial planning would be an amazing feature.

Rostane G.
Secteur d'activité: Développement et commerce international
Traduire en français

I can finally get serious about my finances !

Publié le 13/11/2018

Avantages

Mint did help me a LOT to manage my budget as it's directly connected to my bank accounts and this changes everything !
Great job, guys !

Inconvénients

Why not adding some new format to visualise the transactions, a couple of new features also and more languages, would be great.

Secteur d'activité: Logiciels
Traduire en français

Love this app for finances

Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 17/11/2018

Avantages

I like that I can create budgets in the Mint app, and get updates or recommendations on where I'm spending money. I have a couple credit score apps as well but I like that it's built in to Mint as well.

Inconvénients

Honestly no cons, other than it forces me to stay on budget! It's a great free service that helps me and I'm sure it's helping other young professionals with no prior finance experience.

Shannon M.
Secteur d'activité: Internet
Taille de l'entreprise: 501-1 000 employés
Traduire en français

Great idea, but keep in mind a lot of other apps do the same

Publié le 05/12/2018

Avantages

This is great for people looking to get a hold of their finances. I love the idea and I think that everyone should have an app of this type in their 'arsenal' so to speak

Inconvénients

There are a lot of purchases that I have to go in myself and categorize for the first time. It doesn't take too long, but I wish that the app was able to do this natively itself.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 7.0/10

Daniel M.
Taille de l'entreprise: 501-1 000 employés

Great Cloud Based Financial Tool

Publié le 14/12/2018

Avantages

Mint is a great tool for keeping track of finances through excellent budgeting tools, reporting, and expense tracking.

Inconvénients

The desktop version definitely outshines the mobile applications, but being able to categorize a transaction on your phone shortly after it happens and deal with the more complex elements on the PC isn't that bad.

Secteur d'activité: Enseignement supérieur
Traduire en français

Mint combines my financial information in a simple, visually appealing way

Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 15/01/2019

Avantages

Mint gives me a crystal clear picture of where we stand financially across all of our accounts, cards, etc. We love using the trends and budgeting features to understand where our money is going and what changes need to be made to tidy up.

Inconvénients

I wish there was a way to get us engaged with mint on a more consistent basis. If there were more useful notifications on specific spend and trends, I would utilize it in real-time rather than retroactively once my spend has already taken place.