Help Scout

Service d'assistance hébergé dans le web conçu pour une meilleure expérience client

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
Classer par

188 avis

Dave

• Support client

Keeps our customer support organized and on task

Publié le 11/06/2018

Avantages

A clean UI that has obviously been well thought through. They iterate and add features routinely and are very proactive in communicating with their customers. For example, I had discovered a bug, which they confirmed and rolled out a fix within 48 hours.

There are small reminders and tips presented within the context of the app, which are very helpful (eg. helping the user in distinguishing between an internal comment and a customer reply - this is very useful).

Overall, there is great value for the money, I would strongly recommend Help Scout as a help desk/customer facing communication tool.

Inconvénients

IMAP integration for outgoing e-mail archiving would be highly valued. Only Gmail is supported at this time.

Johann
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information

The review

Publié le 22/08/2019

Really nice product for email support teams, but it doesn't do the work for others. I like the goal Help Scout has, but they need to fit to the market before they are dropping out.

Avantages

It's your best solution on the market if you are looking to interact with your customers only via email. Really easy to implement and the CS is really helpful too.

Inconvénients

It's really difficult to spice things up for the customer. Limitations are set rather quickly when trying to customize Reports or being proactive with customers.

Alternatives envisagées

Freshdesk

Pourquoi choisir Help Scout

Zendesk was awful for email conversations

Logiciel antérieur

Zendesk Suite
  • Secteur d'activité : Enseignement supérieur

Great for small teams!

Publié le 28/07/2020

When looking for customer service platforms, a lot of people will want it to feel human. Oddly, I love that it can be used to send confidential documents securely, and I don't have to interact. It's a great timesaver that way, especially when the people on the other end are using it for the same reason. Yes, you can add more personality and humanity, but in my case, I like being able to work uninterrupted, and no one ever has to say "have a nice day" because all we're doing is sending documents. If you're looking for something a little more personal -- it can absolutely be used that way. The notes and chat functions are helpful, and Help Scout is pretty adaptable to whatever your customer service philosophy entails.

Avantages

-Extremely easy to set up, add employees to, and use on a daily basis without hassle.
-Love the option to assign communications and update the status of them.
-Simple, straightforward design.
-Did I mention is was easy? Almost no training required.

Inconvénients

-It would be nice to have more customization options. The simplicity is of appeal here, but the limitations are noticeable.

Brad

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Help Scout - The solution we were looking for!

Publié le 03/12/2018

Help Scout is easy to use, appealing, and very effective. There is always a feature to accommodate our needs.

Avantages

Help Scout is so user friendly! In the past, we tried several ticketing systems but they didn't seem to fit in with our flow and organization. We heard about Help Scout, tried it, and simply fell in love! Help Scout is so easy to use and work together as a team.

Inconvénients

The one thing I would really like to see in Help Scout is a Round Robin auto-assignment feature. You can do quite a bit with workflows but I wish there was a simple way to Round Robin auto-assign our incoming tickets.

Matthew
  • Secteur d'activité : Internet

Makes life SO much easier

Publié le 07/09/2015

HelpScout has become an essential, can't-do-without part of my workday with how savvy and helpful it is in organizing contact with our customers and giving us a handy module for FAQs to boot.

Avantages

- Keeping un-answered emails bolded even after you've read it once,
- "Traffic Cop" for keeping egg off your face in case you send an email before reading a follow-up email from the customer
- Intuitive inbox and Doc-editing interfaces
- Ability to tag email addresses and assign conversations to a particular team member
- "Show original" option to see the email in its original formatting, in case HelpScout's interface isn't able to accommodate
- Quick customer service response times, to fix problems in a pinch
- about 20 other things :-)

Pretty minor, really:
- Sometimes the inbox counts don't always update automatically (between 30 seconds and a few mins, depending on the day)
- I honestly can't think of any others (seriously, it's that good)

Rob
  • Secteur d'activité : Production audiovisuelle

• Support client

Simple & cost effective for small team support

Publié le 31/08/2015

We were struggling to ensure all our customer support emails were replied to in a timely manner and often we were missing replies or getting confused when multiple employees needed to handle the support.
I tried a few different systems and they were either bolted on to Gmail, which got confusing or overly complicated for a small team. Finding Helpscout was a breath of fresh air. The web app was simple to setup and immediately it made sense with features that gave us the power to ensure we were giving our customers the best service possible.

Avantages

* Simple to use with powerful features available if you need them
* Great documentation so little or no training needed for new staff
* Customer service from helpscout is brilliant with quick and helpful responses
* Two favourite features - 1) the ease with which you can move assign conversations back and forward between staff members 2) Save replies - saves so much time!

Inconvénients

* A mobile app or mobile optimised web app is really needed

Fabio

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

It makes customer service that much easier

Publié le 01/08/2018

ease of use, improved customer support, great feedback from cusomters

Avantages

ease of use, works on mobile, customer support. Overall it helps me stay on top of all our customer requests.

Inconvénients

None! There is not a lot to say here. My only gripe was before there was no mobile app but now there is and its brilliant

Robert

IntegrationKings review of HelpScout

Publié le 03/04/2021

Avantages

We love that it brings all the communication into one central place to help answer clients back.

Inconvénients

We do not like how forwarding of emails work and they always drop the attachments.

Romain
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Excellent

Publié le 26/06/2022

Avantages

This is a very fast and efficient tool to use

Inconvénients

Well I find that the mobile application is to review. But overall I find it very good.

Katarzyna

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Great tool for just emails!

Publié le 24/05/2022

Avantages

It's a great app for handling incoming emails - it gives you a lot of options on how to handle them, and it's easy to set up and to manage (even with a lot of mailboxes connected).

Inconvénients

The chat is just not working that great, it was old-fashioned, hard to implement, and just overall not a great experience for both customer and the support agent. Also, the analytics UX/UI could be improved.

Ian

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

An excellent, lightweight, streamlined, modern helpdesk solution

Publié le 04/02/2015

Avantages

First, Help Scout gets major brownie points for "eating their own dog food" -- they are all about the Customer Experience, and they live up to this philosophy by delivering not only a very easy to use and modern product, but answering support inquiries right away (and thoroughly), and publishing an extremely helpful and insightful industry blog. So when you buy into Help Scout, you're not just getting a great software product, but also getting a great organization running behind it.

Aside from that I love how Help Scout does itself in fact deliver a great customer experience to our customers. It gets out of the way. Customers are not aware that we use it, in fact they believe they are emailing directly with me. Transactions are fast and lightweight, there are not many bells and whistles to complicate the process and slow down the support workflow. Help Scout made the hard decision to not allow custom fields on tickets, and while this at first seemed limiting, it has in fact allowed us to handle the ticket queue much more quickly, due to much lower overhead.

For delivering quick and helpful email support, I can't imagine a much better way to bullseye the task than using Help Scout. We've been very satisfied with it.

Inconvénients

The Docs section of the product is a little bit underdeveloped, but adequate. It would be nice in that area to have more cohesion the way you'd typically find in a generic content management system (e.g. Wordpress). For instance, currently it isn't possible to move an article from one collection to another -- you have to copy its contents, re-build it on the other side, and delete the original.

That is my main complaint. In spite of that we have a full internal and external knowledge base hosted with the Docs feature, and it is adequate for our needs, if not exceptional.

Jeff

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Organization and focus on delivering excellent customer service

Publié le 07/02/2016

Avantages

They are super responsive. They are pretty rad and transparent: if something goes wrong on their end they are not afraid of admitting fault. Which leads me to trusting them because I can believe them. I know that tells you very little of the product, but as leadership that's something that I really need. Other environments—blameshifting—I cannot stand and can't trust, believe, or hope that they'll hold true to their promise. We're leaving another vendor for that reason.

Their system is very responsive, quick, simple, and easy to learn. There aren't too many bells and whistles which simplifies my life when onboarding new teammates. Their docs are well written and engaging.

The vendor is great!

I'd say a better or more thorough live chat & phone integration would be great. We communicate with customers via email, phone, live chat, and Twitter. It's hard when all these are fairly decentralized. Help Scout *does* have a live chat integration (which we use) and we can forward VMs to Help Scout (which is great). But if you're looking for tracking call length, live chat length, or some of the other nifty metrics in one central place, you'll need to use Excel or a Google Sheet. Or use everyone's API to feed into your own system.

Maurice A
  • Secteur d'activité : Externalisation/délocalisation
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201-500 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Dead Simple to use Help Desk

Publié le 11/01/2019

Our company uses HelpScout as its internal Help Desk for all of our associate's requests/needs such as equipment request, payroll inquiries, BYOD access, and so.

We found HelpScout incredibly useful; it has increased our response time and productivity, and we are starting to build our internal Knowledge Base. Moreover, most importantly, the price is affordable and goes along well our needs.

Avantages

Initial setup is straightforward. We currently only use the ticketing/email feature in HelpScout, so setup and email configuration were complete in less than 10 minutes.

The interface is clean, direct, and getting used to the layout is quick.

We have synced our main Mailbox queue to a private channel in Slack, so each time there's a new ticket is sent there, which is beneficial to keep track of incoming tickets.

Working with HelpScout is simple and straightforward. Currently, we only use the ticketing feature, and it's been a gratifying experience. All the essentials like adding internal notes, tags, tagging other agents, and replying to customers are there.

My favourite feature is the search function, which helps you find that four-week-old ticket you closed a while ago easily just by searching a few keywords that were included in it.

Inconvénients

So far, the only complaint we had was the "next" feature, once you reply to a ticket, the next open ticket assigned to you would pop up immediately, and if you're not careful, you might respond the wrong thing to the customer!

Jesse

Help Scout - a help desk that doesn't suck

Publié le 17/02/2016

Avantages

First of all, Help Scout does exactly what it needs to (facilitate organized, efficient conversations between customers and support people) without getting in the way. The UI is great (especially since 2015) and the workflows are easy to learn and relatively powerful. Keyboard shortcuts are killer. But most of all, I love that Help Scout doesn't feel "heavy" or "dated". It feels modern, fast, and clean. And the support people are just plain awesome. Oh, and did I mention their blog posts?

Inconvénients

Like many companies, they had to grow to keep up with their customer base - which is awesome! But some of their new hires weren't the greatest at support (ironic, eh?). Also, they've had a fair share of downtime recently, though they've been excellent at communicating and building confidence even through these rough times.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Like all the other Help Desks, but faster, more focused, and cleaner

Publié le 26/04/2018

Easy Help Desk software, fully functional with even more bells and whistles, amazing design, and affordable to boot!

Avantages

Having used Zendesk for years, I was looking for a alternative option without breaking the bank. Help Scout has all the features i needed for my team, and more.

Help Scout looks/feels great. Everything is right where it needs to be. I can quickly show a new employee how to use it in minutes. Zendesk looks like a dinosaur in comparison, and had to train them for a few days before my employees got comfortable.

Inconvénients

Not much to dislike. They have a lot of integrations built right in, and zapier fills in the blanks. The only thing I wish I had was the custom fields, which is in the PLUS feature, and I'd have to pay a bit more money for it. But can't complain about that.

Moses
  • Secteur d'activité : Externalisation/délocalisation
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201-500 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Best ticketing tool out there!

Publié le 04/05/2018

Speedy communication with clients, great reports to categorize the requests that come in, very to near flawless functionality, and rarely an issue with Help Scout.

Avantages

Easy to manage accounts, great for keeping records of a clients request, real-time request, great reports, easy to use and adapt. Honestly, I would recommend Help Scout, is a great ticking tool that has helped me reach-out to clients and keep communication rolling with them efficiently.

Inconvénients

I like the software when used on a computer, but the app for a mobile device does lack functionality. I would like to have the same options as I have on the computer. I don't want to be completely demanding so I won't request the high-end gadgets, but the option to see whos working on a ticket on the app will help a lot.

Sid
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur

The best CRM I have ever seen

Publié le 27/07/2020

I've seen, used and implemented several CRM solutions in the past and helpscout just blew them all. I now use them with all my clients! Great security too and functional system. the BI features are well appreciated.

Avantages

In my 20 years I've never come across such an elegant solution as Help Scout. Everything works good, looks good. Nice integration with E-commerce platform Woocommerce.

Inconvénients

The messaging feature is over-priced. $50/month just for showing pop-up messages in your widget is a but too much!

Melissa

Love Help Scout

Publié le 13/01/2018

Avantages

I love all of the features that Help Scout offers. We're a growing CS department and it's scaled with us quite nicely. Our Developers are able to customize is for us and it's quite easy to use.

Inconvénients

There are only a few things I don't like about HS. The main thing is that it would be nice to make article formatting easier to use with out HTML. And, it would awesome if they implemented a live chat feature, so we didn't have to use Intercom in addition to HS.

Dustin
  • Secteur d'activité : Services aux consommateurs

Help Scout is fantastic

Publié le 05/02/2017

Been using Help Scout for years. The main reason I went with them over others was the still small business feel you can give your customers even with dozens of employees being involved in customer interaction. The tickets are silent to the customer, unlike many other products which a customer is nothing more than a ticket.

- Easy interface
- Lower learning curve
- Continually improving
- Good customer support
- All cloud based

Inconvénients

- Per-user costs can add up

• Secteur d'activité : Services financiers

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Help Scout is the best customer service management software out there.

Publié le 10/04/2018

Help Scout is the best way to manage client communications. It is efficient and intuitive, saving my team time and keep our communications organized.

Avantages

Help Scout allows my team to handle client requests collaboratively and efficiently. The UI makes it easy to view my pending cases, as well as my teammate's cases making it easy to take it over if someone is out of the office.

Inconvénients

I have no cons for Help Scout. All the features and functionality was incredibly well thought out, and it is amazing how helpful it has been for my team.

Vivian
  • Secteur d'activité : Biens de consommation

Great product

Publié le 23/10/2019

I’m so glad I started using helpscout, it’s easy to integrate with other apps we’re already using and our whole team loves it.

Avantages

I use helpscout as a simple task management platform for a small team. I know there are other task managers out there but helpscout is so easy to use and simple in tracking tickets, assigning and closing, it’s all I needed to stay organized with projects and small tasks for my team.

Inconvénients

I wish I could get more details in the reporting. Maybe I have fully used it to the full potential but I would love to have full reports on each team member and how long each task took them, and be able to see this at a glance.

• Secteur d'activité : Mode et vêtements

• Support client

Great way to organize customer interactions

Publié le 11/06/2018

Avantages

This was the first customer service software we used as a team and it is really solid for being able to connect with customers through multiple points of contacts.

Inconvénients

I really wish we could connect the entire customer journey within helpscout, it would allow our team to be more informed when dealing with customers.

Sheila
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Just started using this product!

Publié le 15/02/2022

So far so good. Did the 14 day free trial in which reps of the company were very on top of things and often checked in to see how it was going. We even set up a 1x1 meeting before deciding to go all in and got our questions answered quickly. We wrote down our pros and cons and had more pros than cons as to what we needed it for and jumped all in!

Avantages

Very easy to use - was what we need in customer service inquiry software

Inconvénients

Nothing yet but haven't used it for a long time

Alternatives envisagées

Gmail
Rocky
Note globale
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Help Scout does one thing really really great

Publié le 03/10/2017

Ease.

Avantages

It was incredibly easy to set up. We migrated out of Zendesk to use Help Scout, and my team's eyes lit up from how intuitive it is to use. I even had non-coders building workflows to make email management easier.

The best is when I asked their support about integrations and other fancy- and they told me that it's not in their vision. They want to build the best email support desk, period. And it's really really good!

Inconvénients

There's a lot of integrations that aren't built in. Which, it's not a game breaker. Do you REALLY need your toaster talking to Help Scout?

Larissa
  • Secteur d'activité : E-learning

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Everyday use for support of prospective users on an educational website.

Publié le 11/01/2018

An easy, quick way to provide support for all prospective students who come to us wanting information on our product.

Avantages

Its User Interface, it is extremely simple and friendly. It's also fun, the little messages whenever you have a clean folder is always a great pick me up throughout the day.

Inconvénients

Its search engine, when trying to pinpoint specific tickets with certain filters, the filters sometimes do not work and fail to give a filtered search that's helpful towards finding context on a specific issue that's been handled before.