257 avis

Little Green Light

Logiciel de gestion des donateurs tout-en-un et plateforme de collecte de fonds.

4,7 /5 (257 avis) Donnez votre avis !

• Fonctionnalités
des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
257 avis
Jeri S.

Great Solution for Small Non Profits

Publié le 29/07/2019

It's made keep track of and mailing donation receipts a million times easier and has proven to be a good alternative.

Avantages

Very Nice Interface and a simple system for entering and searching donor records.
Designed with non profits in mind.

Inconvénients

Multi-item donations are annoying to input due to a single line field for donated goods.

Suzanne T.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services environnementaux

The best Donor Management option for small non-profits

Publié le 15/07/2021

Overall, my experience with Little Green Light has been enormously positive and I would highly recommend this product!

Avantages

Little Green Light is so easy to use and relatively inexpensive. Our small non-profit has been using LGL for almost 5 years, and we continue to be impressed by how adaptable and customizable it is, and the excellence of the customer service!

Inconvénients

I think there could be improvements with the management of recurring donors - specifically, I'd like to be able to set up an automatic monthly gift entry so I don't have to enter the same info every month. Because we are a watershed council, I would also love if there was a way to connect LGL to mapping software so we can have a way to visualize where our participating and non-participating landowners are located.

Emily W.
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 4.0 /10

Quickly Outgrew LGL

Publié le 22/02/2021

Our organization moved from Excel to Little Green Light and we used LGL for several years. However, we quickly outgrew it. It was ok in the beginning when we weren't generating a lot of income and didn't need to run many reports. However, the more we grew, the more LGL did not work for us and we ended up switching to something else.

Avantages

Inexpensive, good for small organizations who are just starting out

Inconvénients

Reporting was not intuitive or easy to use. Lacks fundraising and email marketing capabilities that come with other competitors.

Kathryne J.

Follow up after 2 years of using LGL

Publié le 29/06/2021

Not enough accolades to define our experience with LGL. It has solved hours of previous individual copy and paste of information, and ease of correspondence templates and reporting! Again, we couldn't be happier with any program!

Avantages

LGL is by far the best CRM I have ever used for price, functionality, integration options, and Customer Support!!

Inconvénients

I would like to have video options included in the future. However, so far, every option I would have liked has been implemented in the two years we have used LGL. The support and constant improvement are just outstanding!

Sarah N.

Our Perfect Solution

Publié le 27/11/2020

Coming from Blackbaud's Raiser's Edge ridiculously expensive and overly complicated system, every single thing about LGL is a breath of fresh air and a joy to use.

From working with our consultant on data migration to every day use, it's intuitive and simple to use. I'm still learning new and impressive functionality and am pleasantly surprised every time.

Updates that are rolled out actually fix issues or improve functionality ( they listen to their users!).

Customer service is email only, but usually quick and very helpful. The Facebook community is a nice addition as well - sometimes I can get answers there without needing to contact support.

I only wish we had made the switch sooner - would have saved our organization tens of thousands of dollars and myself so much frustration.

Avantages

1. The price absolutely cannot be beat, especially compared to Blackbaud.
2. It's just so simple to use. Intuitive, quick, and easy, yet still packed full of useful features.

Inconvénients

Initially, what I liked least was that there was no live phone or chat support; email only. But, the longer I use LGL and see how little I need support, the more I don't mind it at all. Plus email support usually replies quickly and has the solution I need.

Aleena R.

Ease

Publié le 26/01/2021

Of all the software I use daily for my work, LGL is the one that consistently makes my job easier.

Avantages

This product is incredibly easy to use. If and when I do come across issues or questions with the software, even my specific use (or misuse) of it, the LGL Help resources can usually direct me to a solution. If I can't find help there, the LGL support team always has a solution for me in a timely manner.

Inconvénients

I thought that it was difficult to begin using the software, importing constituent data, etc. but that was simply because I hadn't ever used CRM before and was completely new to the system.

Brian C.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Great affordable database

Publié le 18/12/2020

We've used them for years, both for tracking our engagement with students, but also as a donor focused database. It serves both needs very well.

Avantages

Little Green Light is robust but incredibly easy to use. It is far more affordable than many comparable products on the market. I highly recommend them

Inconvénients

It took a little while to get all set up, but we expected that from any product

Zahra M.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Non-profit donor and volunteer database

Publié le 14/01/2021

Avantages

LGL is very user friendly, one of the easiest tools I've ever used. It practically has all the features you need to manage your donor database and manage your volunteers. It's also easy to work as a team, assign tasks to team members, add notes and create contact reports. It's also very easy to generate queries (searches) and create reports based on your constituents or donation reports.

Inconvénients

Sometimes creating complicated searches and reports are not possible. For example, it's not so easy to create a report based on relationships.

Shana K.
  • Secteur d'activité: Gestion de l'enseignement

Great value

Publié le 26/10/2020

Avantages

As a new customer, we are very happy with the features, the capability, and the ease of use.

Inconvénients

We haven't found anything yet that isn't great!

Riki C.

I love LGL

Publié le 20/07/2021

I have used LGL with 3 small nonprofits now in the last 5 years. It absolutely meets our needs.

Avantages

easy to use, intuitive, comprehensive, great support, inexpensive

Inconvénients

Paypal integration not as good as Stripe

Jocelyn J.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

LLGL - Love Little Green Light!

Publié le 17/01/2021

The knowledge base for LGL is one of the best I've ever used. It's comprehensive and the search function is well-designed. Anything I can't find in the knowledge base I reach out and your absolutely excellent customer service has been responsive and quick. They really know their product and features and you can tell, because you always get the answer you needed.

Avantages

The search function for constituents is excellent. The PayPal integration, the reporting, the knowledge base - all of this is very helpful. I also appreciate your newsletters - I am still learning non-profit donor management and I always find something of interest.

Inconvénients

I'd like integration with Stripe for payment platforms. I also think I'd like an easier way to take notes or keep notes about donors. Right now there is just a large blank text box for "Background Info"... if I want to note phone calls or conversations, or updates about this person it all goes into one box. Might be nice to have a feature that's like a chat update or a post that keeps track of these for you.

Wesley G.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Best affordable donor management software (and better than many more expensive options)

Publié le 14/01/2021

LGL has made my work much easier (they all promise that you'll spend less time in administration and more time raising money, and in this case that is the truth). LGL has also helped involve more of our staff and volunteers in the fundraising process.

Avantages

This software is the perfect price for a small or mid-sized nonprofit both in terms of the subscription fee and the transaction fees on their donation form system, LGL Forms. They offer unlimited users, which can be given access appropriate to their role (for example, a volunteer manager can use LGL and only see constituents who are volunteers).

While the program may lack some of the automation more robust (and expensive) platforms offer, a little work on the front-end pays pretty big dividends in speeding up reporting, sending acknowledgements, list building - pretty much any standard development activity. The team at LGL are also extremely responsive to email and they seem to work around the clock on improving the software to fix bugs, add software integrations (such as Zapier and Constant Contact) and expand functionality.

Inconvénients

There are some things that LGL doesn't do yet, or doesn't do as well as I would like. Depending on the payment processor you use (LGL forms only pairs with Stripe, PayPal, and ProPay) it lacks options for accepting ACH payments. There are some limitations in membership and volunteer management, and I would bypass LGL completely with a different software solution if those were major parts of our development operations.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité: Informatique et sécurité réseau
  • Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur

LGL for Membership Tracking

Publié le 28/12/2020

I can't say enough good things about LGL support. All the questions and problems I have had have been dealt with via their knowledge base, online training documentation and videos and their periodic online group training sessions. Anything that needed a support person to get involved was handled above and beyond my expectations. Any support request I submitted was responded to within an hour or so and if it had to be escalated for next level assistance it would never be more than a day for a response and resolution. The excellent support is not something I'm used to finding when dealing with vendors online these days, so kudos to LGL.

Avantages

Although LGL is promoted primarily as a donor database, it has built in features to manage memberships. We have been using it some 4+ years to manage the members for a very large Garden Club (300+ Active members and another 200+ guests/donors). As the main person that evaluated and converted their membership tracking, which was done on spreadsheets, to LGL, I found it to be perfect for what we needed. It brought organization, online automation and member communication capabilities for the members and donors that could never have been accomplished through their manual spreadsheet process. LGL provides easy migration/import capabilities so the conversion was very smooth. Advanced features like LGL Forms for creating online data input forms, personalized mailing/emailing and integrations with numerous 3rd party services like Paypal, have been easy to use and indispensable for administering the membership. The membership loves it because they now can do payments and profile changes efficiently online. The Club Board loves it because it has automated almost all of their manual processes and eliminated the data entry errors that were causing so many problems previous to LGL. What is so great is all theses benefits are so affordable. Any other online database alone would be prohibitively expensive for the Club, never mind all the additional functionality and support that LGL provides.

Inconvénients

I can't say there is much of anything that is missing in LGL functionality for what we have requirements for. Over the years the few things we needed were eventually added throughout LGL's ongoing enhancements. Although LGL has some level of user access controls (Admin, Fundraiser, Volunteer, Gift Entry) I would like to see them add Read Only access.

Carlene B.
  • Secteur d'activité: Organisme social ou civique
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés

Low Cost Effective Donor Management Solution

Publié le 23/07/2020

I'm able to clean up a database that had become a hideous mess in GiftWorks Cloud. I'm able to identify and easily clear duplicate donors and duplicate gifts. (I've removed about 300 duplicate constituents so far … roughly 8% of my total database … about 100 more to go)

Avantages

It's super easy to learn and use. Everything you need is built in -- the dashboard that keeps you focused on what you have (or haven't) recently raised against your goals, the basic reports (which can be customized). Donor record entry includes US mailing address verification -- yay! LGL is also clear about what it does and doesn't do. So it doesn't claim to link directly with a peer-to-peer product -- and it's also not messing up my database by uploading a duplicate entry for every single person who registers in the peer-to-peer product (which has a different default name protocol).

Inconvénients

So far, I don't have any complaints. I'm already using features I didn't expect to (emailing directly through the system, which allows the Contact to be automatically logged in the Constituent record). I suppose LGL could be prettier. But given the choice between pretty and functional, I'll take a product that works any day.

Erin D.
  • Secteur d'activité: Collecte de fonds

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Perfect for small to mid size shops

Publié le 06/05/2020

My overall experience has been pretty seamless. Everyone is helpful and friendly when you contact them and it is very reasonable priced!

Avantages

I implemented LGL at my previous school and inherited it at my current one after having recommended it to my predecessor. We have about 10,000 living alumni and it's the perfect software for small to mid size shops. The reporting isn't always as sophisticated as some others I've used in higher ed shops but it get the job done. And it has more features than one realizes so like any software you need to make sure you're utilizing them all as best you can. I used a recommended consultant when setting the system up and she was VERY helpful and talking through the implementation specific to my organization. I highly recommend investing in that service to get you off on the right foot.

Inconvénients

Reporting isn't my strong suit, so I'm not sure if it's me or LGL but either way I think that area has the room for continued improvement, which is the nature of reporting anyways. And it still gets the job done right now. It's not bad at all!

Rachel C.
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

A great CRM platform for nonprofits

Publié le 30/04/2020

We used to have our constituents' contact info, contact report info, and giving data scattered across a motley collection of manually- and inconsistently-updated platforms, and none of it was integrated with Constant Contact or our email. It was extremely difficult to search for constituents or financial gifts or tag them in any useful way. All truly meaningful information was stored in our team members' heads, where it could be lost track of, and this was having a negative impact on our fundraising. LGL has enabled us to pull our many disparate forms of data into a single platform, unify them within each constituent's record, start sending out automated acknowledgements for donations, stay in close communication with each other about each constituent, and overall just improve our ability to provide a high-quality experience for our constituents when we reach out to them.

Avantages

Its customizability; its absolutely top-notch and responsive customer support; its rich metadata and extensive set of features; its powerful import engine; its flexible report functionality; its integration with automated acknowledgement emails, Constant Contact, and webforms / online payment processing; its great support for task management and communication between team members; and the fact that we can download a comprehensive export of all its data at any time, which makes keeping backups easy.

Inconvénients

Navigating through all of its complexity can sometimes be confusing and intimidating at first, until you learn its workflows; search is fragmented—you can't just search and get all records that might match: you have to search in one place to find constituents and search in a second place to find financial data and search in a third place to find activity data; the inability to hide UI elements for features we're not making use of; not quite as much roles & permissions flexibility as we'd like.

Teresa D.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services à la personne et aux familles

Satisifed Customer

Publié le 29/10/2019

We are now able to effectively track:
-Donor history
-Donor relationships
-Send auto-acknowledgments
The entire dev team can now work from the same set of data--increasing our transparency with each and improve succession of responsibilities.

Avantages

Has all needed functionality--especially relationship creation--for an absolutely affordable price.

Inconvénients

Layout, aesthetics. In particular, the categories section of the constituent profile record is difficult on the eyes.

Helen C.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

LGL has taken us to a new level of operational maturity.

Publié le 22/03/2018

We took twenty years worth of excel spreadsheets with the names of donors, prospects, event invitees and attendees and consolidated them all into LGL. At long last we have a robust and dynamic system that has helped us learn more about our donorbase and their giving trends. This has been invaluable for our current fundraising efforts and future projections. Not to mention the time we have saved managing our donors and development efforts.

Avantages

For a small non-profit, affordability and ease of use are critical requirements and LGL offers both + more features than we could have ever hoped for. I knew from the first moment, after using the Flex Importer to upload a list of donors from a cumbersome old Excell SS, that LGL would forever change the way we organize, track and communicate with our donor base. The ability to easily enter constituents then segment and organize them with mailing lists, categories & tags has helped us achieve a maximum return on our appeals and events. LGL's integration with MailChimp has helped us quickly and inexpensively reach out and stay in touch with our donors. Our Letter and Email templates ensure that we send the right message to the right people at the right time. The Dashboard is a delight, both aesthetically and functionally - easy on the eye with quick access to everything I want to see and do. I am pleased with the reports and the ability to edit or build new ones as needed for specific purposes and audiences. My last top "pro" is LGL's Customer Service - best on the Web! Admittedly there are some features of LGL that I have yet to explore but as all non profits know , there is never enough time. That is why LGL is so perfect. Whatever type of non profit you are, be it large or small, however you might be staffed, be it by a low tech volunteer or a FT development director, LGL offers features and functionality at all levels that will help you grow and thrive

Inconvénients

LGL offers so much more than any comparable program that I am just grateful to have you around! Cannot think of anything that I dislike about a company that is offering such a fantastic service to the non profit community.

Sarah P.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

GREAT donor database with top-shelf features for small budgets

Publié le 29/08/2016

I've been a fundraiser for 25+ years, primarily with very large organizations (raising $100 million+ annually), and had an opportunity to use a range of nonprofit databases, including home-grown systems and some of the best-known products from large companies. I've been through database conversions on large scales (50+ users, 25,000+ records), and advocated for and managed budgets as a member of the management team. I chose Little Green Light (LGL) after researching options for a small nonprofit where I'm the executive director. (5000 records, 3-5 database users, $350k annual budget)

Avantages

As a fundraiser, it's intuitive and has all the features I appreciate and need to support my moves management work. As the database administrator, chief data entry staffer, list- and report-creator and website integration specialist, it's intuitive with great customer service and on-line resources to allow me to meet our organization's needs.

Given the opportunity, I would have selected LGL for my previous organizations. It's got all of the meaningful and useful features to support fundraising and data management needs without requiring us to pay for bells and whistles that sound great to upper management (and those who aren't on the front-lines for fundraising) but keep the majority of users from being able to take full advantage of the system.

Inconvénients

There are a lot of great integrations, but since we don't use the bulk emailing products supported by LGL, we've had to try to create our own.

We LOVE the ability to create web forms that integrate with LGL and the ease of adding them to our website, although sometimes figuring out exactly how to map the data is beyond us without a fair amount of trial and error. On the other hand, these are tasks I never would have attempted with other systems and that we're able to do without paying thousands of dollars to consultants - which is vital with our very limited budget. We've got access to big-budget possibilities and investing the time and energy generally makes them possible for us. That said, without experience working with bigger systems in the past, I'm not sure I would understand the opportunities or be able to figure out how to tap into them.

Laurie B.
  • Secteur d'activité: Enseignement primaire et secondaire
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus d'un an

Little Green Light has been great

Publié le 15/02/2021

I and the board appreciate the various reports that can be easily generated. Because of the pandemic, we haven't been using it as much as we expected, but I still appreciate LGL: it's ease of use, clear Knowledge Base articles with easy to understand examples, and the additional support of being able to email someone. The flexibility is also great, so we truly feel we can make it as we want it rather than having to fit what we want to what the software can do.

Avantages

I evaluated multiple products and highly recommended Little Green Light to my organization. It had the functionality we needed and, even though I was new to donor management software, I found it intuitive to use. Almost everything I've been able to figure out how to do on my own. A few times, I've had to use the Knowledge Base, which I've found to be very helpful. The very few times I couldn't find my answer there, I sent email and the response has always been phenomenal. I've received responses very quickly, even outside of their posted hours for responding. The help has been clear, concise, and friendly, including sometimes setting up a search for me on my account. Once, the response led me to wonder about a better way to accomplish my task but I had further questions. Again, the response was very quick and useful. I've attended multiple webinars and they, like the personalized help, were very informative, clear, and informative. I'm looking forward to what I'll learn in my upcoming webinars. The Flex Importer is very useful to us because we already receive much of our donation information as spreadsheets. We also appreciate having donations as well as volunteer information all in one place. I certainly haven't stressed LGL, but it is providing us the functionality we need with an easy-to-use interface and multiple systems of support so I'm never waiting days to learn how to do what I want.

Inconvénients

I initially had trouble with creating a mailing because I misunderstood that a screen was a sample screen and should not be changing even though I made changes. When I used the mailer to send a test message to board members, the feedback I received was that the email address made the message appear to be spam so they didn't read it. That was over a year ago, so the system may have changed. We're a small organization and haven't needed to send emails during the pandemic.

Paul L.
  • Secteur d'activité: Enseignement supérieur

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

A wonderful reasonably priced fundraising software product

Publié le 05/01/2020

We track our donors in it, including all contacts and correspondence.

Avantages

We're a modest organization and some of the fundraising software is incredibly expensive, up to 5-10 times LGL's modest $400 yearly cost. LGL is extremely reasonable, but also very powerful. It lets us record all the key data about our donors and prospects. It lets multiple staffers enter and access the data, all for one reasonable price.

I love how you can do a BCC to their dropbox address on a letter to a donor and it gets automatically added to the person's record. There's a slight learning curve to segmenting donor lists and spitting them out in reports, but it can really do pretty much anything you need. So we're very happy with it and will continue to use it.

Inconvénients

I would like to be able to delete some of the standard fields that are designed for schools, which is where the product got its start. And it would be nice to be able to call for help, but their staff is very quick and responsive when you email them. Maybe they could offer a premium option for some phone help. But honestly, it's just a really good product, especially if you look at their extensive online help section of how to explanations and videos.

Madeline W.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

CMS Lifesaver

Publié le 09/12/2020

After taking over a messy, out-dated membership database from my predecessor, I decided to merge all existing information into LGL. And I never looked back!

LGL has allowed us to collect far more information and data than we were able to do before. It has simplified our mailing process to the point where we were able to increase the number of mailings sent out each year (in a state where people LOVE mailed communications). Our ability to prioritize special donors through the "Groups" function has made all of our communications more impactful, and "LGL Forms" has turned donating online into a quick & easy experience.

For a small organization like ourselves, LGL has been a lifesaver. We couldn't be happier with the system, and while we haven't quite figured out how to use all of the functions to maximize efficacy, we are looking forward to growing and developing with LGL.

Avantages

We have found the many ways to organize and label constituents very helpful. Our organization has also moved to use LGL Forms for all of our online donation, newsletter, and volunteer information because of the multitude of ways that we can customize the forms to our specific needs. If nothing else, the availability of such a clear CRM is wonderful. The former Outreach Director's system was created in a database development system that was far beyond our in house capabilities to manage.

Inconvénients

I sometimes wish that I had the ability to create certain categories or alter the organizational system to more closely meet our needs as a small staff covering communities across the entire state of Montana. However, I trust that any emails I send requesting certain changes will be taken into serious consideration by the LGL customer service team.

Bonnie H.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Little Green Light has transformed my ability to steward my donors and track donations.

Publié le 22/02/2018

It's given me hours of my life back due to all the work it does automatically. It makes me look like a superstar in my job. It gives me the ability to look back on years of data and see trends and improvements. It gives me peace of mind knowing that my data is stored safely on the cloud. It gives me something to say when sales people for Salesforce come calling...and it has healed the psychic damage that was done to me by trying to make Salesforce work for us. It satisfies my love of data and databases and perfection.

Avantages

I love the way it integrates online donations into my donor records -- so easy and so professional. I especially appreciate their customer support -- if I have a question, I just send an email and I get a quick reply within hours. The software is very user friendly and adaptable to my way of doing business. Clearly it was created with a great understanding of nonprofits!

Inconvénients

While I love having the ability to track and create acknowledgements, there are some features in this area that don't fit my process. I write cards by hand, and sometimes I only get a couple done at a time. I wish I could mark them done individually rather than by batch. I also would like to have the choice of Volunteer Hours under Related Gifts--several companies, like Microsoft, donate to us for volunteer hours put in by their full time employees. And I wish that when a recurring donation fails that the donor would automatically get an emailed notification from LGL Forms.

Daniel W.
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Little Green Light brought our growing, volunteer-run nonprofit into the 21st century.

Publié le 12/01/2018

Being cloud-based, Little Green Light allows several board members to access, add, and alter donor information. This turns our database into a collaborative crowd-sourced information bank we can all use wherever we may be even on our mobile phones. The sort and search features in the reporting system are as powerful as any I've seen in far more expensive software.

We moved to Little Green Light from a Filemaker Pro database maintained by a single board member. She is still our key administrator, but now she feels appreciated and supported instead of isolated. The improvement in morale alone is worth the price of admission!

Avantages

Powerful and versatile, Little Green Light has all the features I was accustomed to from software at other nonprofits I've worked at including eTapestry and Bloomerang but at a fraction of the cost. The interface is highly intuitive, and LGL has shown a real commitment to continual improvement over time. I truly enjoyed the data migration process from our old system to LGL in part because we worked one-on-one with a Little Green Light consultant (Carrie Grote) who treated us as if we were her only client.

If you're a startup nonprofit wondering whether or not to take the leap into state-of-the-art donor management, I strongly recommend Little Green Light. It may easily be the only software you'll ever need to track and nourish donor relationships.

Inconvénients

There are some minor tweaks that might improve Little Green Light. For example, when a donor wishes for a gift to be anonymous, there's a checkbox you need to hunt for. But honestly, the folks at LGL are way ahead of me when it comes to finding and fixing flaws. I bet the next LGL upgrade will be light years better than anything I can even imagine.

Dave C.

Little Green Light Shines Brightly for Constituent Relationship Management

Publié le 03/08/2019

LGL facilitates the business-critical task of entering, tracking, and acknowledging gifts. It aids in segmenting donor groups and making 'touches' throughout the year as appropriate to each group. Customer support is outstanding, with quick response and helpful suggestions to achieve desired function or process.

Avantages

Web-based product eliminates software maintenance issues. Great functionality, including integration with e-mail and physical letter production. Facilitates team management of data for multi-location or traveling workers. Most functions very intuitive. Customer-focused support staff very quick to respond to inquiries. Powerful query & data selection, great control for construction of reports and letters. Attaching documents & comments to record is easy. Tribute function facilitates handling of one-time gifts in memory of deceased constituent.

Inconvénients

We have 20+ letter templates in LGL that we print onto an MS Word letterhead template that changes at least annually due to Board composition. We haven't yet determined how to have all the LGL templates point to a single Word template. For each change, we have to re-associate the new Word template with each LGL template.