831 avis

When I Work

Planification du personnel, gestion du temps, communication et gestion des absences

4,5 /5 (831 avis) Donnez votre avis !
Note globale
Fonctionnalités
4,3
90% des utilisateurs recommandent cette application
831 avis
Trish C.
Secteur d'activité: Vétérinaire
Traduire en français

Great software for teams of all sizes

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 25/07/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I've been using this software for 5 years, first as an employee then as an employer. Ease of use for both parties is fantastic and it's well worth paying for to save the time. When I change places of business, if I have a choice, I will choose When I Work again and again.

Avantages

- Shift templates, makes scheduling a lot easier
- The ability to copy and paste any shift, even faster than clicking and choosing
- Simple to add and remove employees
- App is fairly easy to use
- Time clock is awesome, easy to use

Inconvénients

- Looking at the full staff schedule on a particular day can be tedious.
- For those making schedules, it's so much easier to do on a computer
- In order to have a printed schedule, it downloads the PDF which you then have to print. I wish this printed right off the website.

Hi Trish,

Thank you for taking the time to review When I Work, and your feedback is appreciated! We are always looking for ways to make improvements and appreciate users like you that provide feedback so we can enhance and improve When I Work!

Amanda

Erin M.
Secteur d'activité: Produits alimentaires

Scheduling made simple

Publié le 16/03/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall we have loved using When I Work. It makes scheduling seamless and reduces the amount of time we spend on employee schedules. We also really love the reminders and text alerts as it makes it easy to communicate with our team quickly when things change.

Avantages

When I Work is so easy to use, it is simple to add employees, great for creating shift templates and the chat features and shift drop applications make changing the schedule simple for employees. As a manager these features are awesome as they reduce the amount of time that I spend re-working the schedule.

Inconvénients

The only challenge we have faced is that we don't have access to the task list as we don't pay for this version of the application. We would love to try it out to see if it is a good value add for us.

Hi Erin -

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us such a lovely review!

I'm so happy to hear features we offer like Shift Swaps & Drops and WorkChat have been so useful for you. It's awesome to hear that scheduling has gotten easier as well!

We'd be happy to discuss our Tasks feature and see what options are available for you. Feel free to submit a ticket at https://help.wheniwork.com/submit-a-ticket/ so we can assist!

Again, thanks so much for this lovely review!

Amy M.
Secteur d'activité: Bibliothèques

I've Reviewed Them Before But They Stay Current And Deserve To Be Commended

Publié le 09/10/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

When I Work has really been great. Gone are the days of me trying to create weekly and monthly calendars and juggle handwritten requests for sick and vacation time. Staff can request through When I Work and I can easily update our schedule. I've saved hours and hours a month being able to utilize the templates as well.

Avantages

When I Work has saved me daily headaches. Public Libraries don't have the funding to implement expensive employee scheduling software. When I Work even offers a free version which we started out with awhile ago but as our staff grew we moved into the paid format. Our library and employee pool has grown and changed, When I Work grows and changes alongside it. They continuously offer new resources and seek to keep ahead of us and just "know" what issues we may have as our staff is in flux.

Inconvénients

The only issue I've seen thus far is a slight problem with the remote ap. Let me first say that having the ability to have an ap at all is great. My staff often is out of the library for programs and if they have an event prior to actual library hours they can clock in from their own phone. The issue that I speak of was mostly in calculating the distance that clocking in was allowed. It took a few tries to make sure that staff can check in, with a decent range, but not be so far from the library that it could be abused by someone wanting to beat the clock when they're late to work.

Réponse de When I Work

Hi Amy! Thank you so much for the kind words! We're glad the app has been a good solution for you and your team. If you ever have any questions, please reach out to us here: https://help.wheniwork.com/submit-a-ticket/, and we'll be happy to help!

Ellen K.
Secteur d'activité: Vente au détail
Traduire en français

A good option for timecards and schedule.

Publié le 31/08/2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Initially it was a good solution for employee scheduling. We added the time clock after about 8 months and it has served its purpose. It allowed us to not use a google doc to schedule employees. It is a a good scheduler but not as great of a time clock.

Avantages

My employees can use the app to get alerts and check their schedules. Employees can swap shifts with my approval. The time card is integrated into the schedule app. It is somewhat easy to use. We have used this software for about 2 years. When we first started with them there were not a lot of options out there. And it served its purpose. Our employees seem to like using it.

Inconvénients

There are several cons. I think the price is too high for what you get. Trying to process the time cards is very cumbersome and not very easy to understand. We run 24 hours a day and this software is not well suited to a 24 hour clock. Overall I spend too much time trying to understand how to use the time clock - punch in/out- and it is really frustrating. Also- their customer support is really pretty horrible. There is not a way to call someone and you have to submit an email to support and it can take them a bit to get back to you. Issues with time cards are things you want an answer for right away and they do not offer a quick response. Also- you really have to use a desk top to process the time cards and it does not function so well with google chrome- I think safari works better- but I prefer to use chrome. There are glitches with it that are just frustrating.

Hi Ellen!

Thanks for writing us a review! We appreciate the feedback you provided to us. I am happy to hear that you are finding the scheduler helpful. I am, however, bummed to hear that you have had difficulty contacting our support teams. You always have access to live chat within your account, simply by clicking on the chat bubble within the green toolbar. If additional training on the Attendance tool is something you would like, please just let our support teams know and we would be more than happy to provide you with that.

We strive to provide the highest level of support to our customers and we hope that we can meet your expectations moving forward.

Have a great day!

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 5.0/10

Amanda C.
Secteur d'activité: Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif
Taille de l'entreprise: 1 001-5 000 employés

Revolutionized our Scheduling Process

Publié le 24/09/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We used to manually schedule all staff at our child care programs. When a regular staff called in sick or requested vacation we used to have to call, text and email each individual on call or float staff to see who was available and if they could work at the location we needed. When I Work allows us to be a lot more efficient in this process. It also allows for better communication with all staff through features such as work chat, and announcements.

The customer service provided from the initial demo to setting up our team was exceptional. Our rep was always available to answer our questions or educate us about new features that might be useful to us. Our rep worked with us to use the features that worked best for us. When I Work also provides ready to go resources that you can send out to teams that include everything from how to set up your account, see open shifts, swap/drop shifts etc.

Avantages

The ability to post open shifts as revolutionized our ability to communicate with and mobilize our on call staff. By posting an open shift On Call and float staff see the shift right away and are able to pick up shifts that fit with their schedules. The ease of posting open shifts has drastically decreased the time spent trying to find staff to fill gaps in schedules. With over 150 employees and 44 locations we are able to post the addresses of each location that allow staff to pull up a map to the site.

Inconvénients

At this time the product is serving us very well. When I Work continues to add new features and provides detailed descriptions and instructions to these features.

Hi Amanda,

Thank you so much for this detailed and thoughtful review! We love hearing about some of your favorite features and how your team utilizes OpenShifts and new features as they become available!

Maria N.
Secteur d'activité: Produits alimentaires

Best so far

Publié le 24/01/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

This app is saving a lot of time in terms of scheduling for managers and really helpful for employees as well in terms of switching shifts or internal communication.

Avantages

In terms of scheduling this is the best app, easy to see requests off or vacations, easy to set-up reminders, the shifts can be dropped and picked up with just a click away, easy to create schedule base on the sale, easy for employee chat or contact information.

Inconvénients

I'll love for this system to be able to integrate with Payroll, but that's the only big downside. The second one is that for cross-trained employees (working several positions/roles) is not allowing the pre-set shift scheduling until you change the role that was initially assigned.

Réponse de When I Work

Hi Maria! Thank you for utilizing When I Work and for reviewing our application. We love hearing your praise for When I Work.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 9.0/10

Rachel J.
Secteur d'activité: Films et cinéma

Easiest Software to Make Schedules

Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 03/05/2020

Avantages

I used quite a bit of scheduler software in the past. I'm really skilled at using Kronos for 100+ employees but on a smaller scale with my small business I love the functionality of "When I Work". It works on all platforms and notifies my employees when they are scheduled or if things get shifted around. Love that it also has a picture display of each employee. It these little touches that keep me coming back from more. Love it!

Inconvénients

To be honest, with the ease of use and easy access of the user interface, I have no complaints about this app and would recommend it to any small business owner out there. I will continue to use this long term for my business.

Hi Rachel -

Thank you so much for taking the time to share such a lovely review with us!

We're thrilled to hear features like shift reminders and schedule notifications are so helpful for both you and your employees.

Again, thank you so much for the lovely review!

Richard S.
Secteur d'activité: Santé, bien-être et fitness

Accessibility and Intuitive Scheduling

Publié le 29/09/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

My overall experience with When I Work has been positive! Out of all the scheduling apps or processes I've been a part of, this has definitely been the smoothest. I would recommend this app to any employer looking for good software.

Avantages

What I like most about this software is the ability to track my hours in multiple manners. Not only does the app show me how many hours I am scheduled to work a week, it shows me the scheduled hours of everyone on staff in a larger format, and can even show my timesheets, giving me the breakdown of negative or positive hours correlating to clocking in early or clocking out late. This last feature is extremely helpful as it quantifies the fruits (whether ripe or rotten) of your labor, letting you know exactly what you need to keep doing or improve on.

Inconvénients

Yes, when I am accessing availability and have repeating schedule preferences, if there absolutely any overlap, it simply does not allow you to make changes and it is then your job to find the overlaps and shift them to allow for your original change. Often, this process is tedious, but it doesn't come up often as the initial mistake is human error. If there was a way for it to offer options on how you'd like to fix the overlap, that would be perfect.

Réponse de When I Work

Hi Richard, thanks so much for this detailed review. We appreciate the feedback on setting availability preferences and I am happy to share this feedback with the appropriate team.

Elexciss T.
Secteur d'activité: Cosmétiques
Taille de l'entreprise: 501-1 000 employés

Great and Easy to Use

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 25/08/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall, it's great. Since we have a rotating weekend and work from home schedule, everyone is able to see very clearly/quickly/easily where everyone is, who is in on what day. We didn't have any tools we were using prior to this, so the fact that we haven't changed it is a testament to it's ease of use.

Avantages

It's great to be able to see my department schedule in one place. The ease of adding and removing shifts, the ability to preview or schedule ahead of time before publishing is also incredibly useful as we move into the holiday seasons.

Inconvénients

Since this is shared across multiple retail stores and in-office teams, it found it odd that I couldn't just focus on one department. I don't need visibility to other teams, other staff. I occasionally would get an email about someone's vacation request that had nothing to do with my team.

Hi Elexciss,

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a review. I can understand how being able to view other teams' schedules may not be useful. The Supervisor role is limited to viewing only schedule(s) that they are assigned to and may be helpful access level for your profile.

Here is a guide that outlines each access level in greater detail and how to change an access level if you'd like to take a look: https://help.wheniwork.com/articles/user-access-privileges-computer/

Thanks again for the review! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us at https://help.wheniwork.com/submit-a-ticket/ if you have any questions.

Anna

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 6.0/10

Shannon O.
Secteur d'activité: Immobilier

When I Work

Publié le 09/09/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

It is great to use if you do not have may employees. The more employees you have the more it will cost. I loved the time clock feature and that employees can check in remotely. Although a lot of the other features you have to upgrade for. It is not the most user friendly.

Avantages

I originally downloaded this as a time clock to track employee hours, it does that and much more. I like that you are able to set an admin so it is difficult for employees to change things.

Inconvénients

It takes time to figure out how to use it and you do not get that much with the free version. If you want more features you will have to pay.

Hi Shannon -

Thanks for taking some time to share a review with us!

I'm happy to hear that our free features help meet your workplace needs and that various access levels have allowed you to manage your team with more accountability!

Again, thanks for the review!

Sarah C.
Secteur d'activité: Vins et spiritueux
Traduire en français

Takes the work out of scheduling

Publié le 18/11/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We have been incredibly happy with the program. We went from spending 8-10 hours scheduling each month to 1-2

Avantages

It is incredibly easy for both the employee to enter their availability and the manager to appropriately schedule. We love that we cant schedule somebody if they mark themselves unavailable, avoids confusion and holds the employee accountable

Inconvénients

The inability to attach files to an email

Hi Sarah,

Anna here from When I Work Customer Care. Thank you for taking a minute to leave us a review! I definitely understand how the ability to attach a file to a group email could improve When I Work. We have just released a new feature called Document Storage that your team may be interested in. I've linked an article that outlines the feature below.

Thanks again for leaving us a review. We're happy to hear that When I Work is saving you time and preventing confusion. If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know at https://help.wheniwork.com/submit-a-ticket/.

Have a great day,
Anna

Jonathan H.
Secteur d'activité: Événementiel

When I Work Keeps Us Working

Publié le 06/08/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

WIW is extremely helpful to us at our company because we spend the majority of our day scheduling employees for various events that we run every week. Creating a schedule and assigning employees to it is super simple, as well as keeping a database and logging hours for our employees on site. It's all very user friendly and easy to use/look at. Their customer service team is always there to help and are super friendly. We have had many people who have been added to this platform, and have had no problem learning how to use it. It has been really great for us and helps us run smoothly. They have also been actively engaged with us to help us find solutions to the improvements we have requested.

Avantages

When I Work is a great product that our company loves to use. We love how easy it is to create a schedule and assign employees, and all of the features are very easy to work with and aesthetically pleasing. We also like the ability to keep a detailed database of employees in the system. Their customer service team has been very friendly and are always there to answer our questions in detail. It is also a great platform for time tracking and exporting time sheets every week to send to payroll. Overall, it's the best platform we could have found to help us do what we need to do every day.

Inconvénients

A couple features we wish they had:

- The option to create a preferred list in our employee database (A-list, B-list, C-List, Do Not Call List, etc)
- The option to be able to look at all events at once on the Time Tracker for the day (right now you can only look at one event at a time, which is hard when we have multiple events and sometimes forget which ones are happening in a day)
- To have a log of attendance (who was late, who called out, who was a no show) that is linked to a person's profile so we know who the problem people are (maybe a color coding that's like "green" if they are good on attendance and then gets closer to "red" if they have had several call outs/tardies)
- A way to add the zip code of an event to a schedule/job site that shows up on timesheet exports
- A way to send a crew memo or mass notification ("this shift has been cancelled" or "this shift has had a time change, please confirm") to all or selected crew members via WIW.

Hi Jonathan -

Thank you so much for such a wonderful and thorough review!

We're so happy to hear that you're loving the features we currently offer! I love the suggestions you've shared as well. We are always interested in hearing about your experience with our product and how we could improve.

Again, thank you for your kind word and fabulous review!

Allison M.
Secteur d'activité: Automobile

Scheduling Made Easy and Quick

Publié le 25/10/2018

Avantages

The site is very easy to understand especially for a software that is so robust. I can't tell you the value there, but it is so much appreciated. We have saved a lot of time and miscommunications while using When I work.

The attendance notifications help me to keep track of where our team is hour-wise on an individual basis and as a whole. It's nice that I am alerted, one less thing I need to remember to check on. In conjunction with the Forcast reporting, I have a very clear view of the week ahead.

The apps are handy, especially from the administration side. I am able to update time clocked hours on the fly, check everyone's schedule and separate out my own, I can even handle time off requests. I haven't ever attempted to schedule through the app, although knowing how intuitive everything is through their online site, I would venture to guess it would be a piece of cake. I know our team members enjoy having their schedules and hours readily available in their pocket as well.

Inconvénients

We have had a couple issues with clock-ins through the apps. There have been times when it isn't recognizing the location or the punch doesn't make it all the way through. But that's it!

I would love if this software could manage our PTO as well, but we haven't found a way to make it work with how our times are calculated.

Hello Allison,

Jaime here from the Customer Care Team at When I Work. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review!

I'm glad to hear that you find When I Work to be easy to understand and that it has helped your team save time, assist with communication, and help you keep track of when your employees are clocking in/out.

I am sorry to hear that your team has been experiencing a few issues clocking in from time to time. Feel free to reach out to us support@wheniwork.com at any time and we can dig into this further as to why this is occurring.

We'd also like to hear how PTO works for your company to see how we can assist.

Thanks again for the review!

Take care,

Jaime

Miguel G.
Secteur d'activité: Logiciels

Scheduling Resources Has Never Been Easier

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 24/06/2018
Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

When I Work is truly a great tool for scheduling. Use it for forecasting as well to determine where you can make the best use of your resources across one or more projects. This tool also helps you understand what your organization is capable of handling. It will definitely save you from scheduling headaches and the potential issues around delivering work when you are better able to have full visibility across all your teams and the projects they are working on. A great stand alone tool, as well as a great integrated tool.

Avantages

When I Work is a simple and truly effective time scheduler for resourcing projects in your organization. You can track across one or more projects, as needed, and identify time availability for the work that needs to get done. This is often one of the most challenging aspects of keeping projects on track and very few project management tools can help you like When I Work can.

Unlike the "capacity" view of other applications, When I Work gets down to the most granular details. It allows you to identify when and where a team member will be used, including time-off, breaks, lunches, meetings, etc. You can use these categories to identify how best to allocate their time.

The scheduler allows you to see teams based on shift or positions (roles). You can track un-paid breaks and time off, as well as customize schedules and create templates for reuse. You can even create specific shifts for one time or recurring use and maintain notes on each entry. It also provides high level visibility of total individual team member capacity as well as what is scheduled and what has already been used.

View your teams across one or more projects or job sites and distribute resources across them all as needed. It offers program-like management of projects and does not restrict you to individual projects, which can become cumbersome when re-allocating time of one team member across two or more projects.

When I Work is a great tool for planning, or simply use it in addition to your project management application. Its scheduling features make it a powerful tool that lets you forecast as well, by easily making changes in schedules as needed. You will spend less time manually calculating your resources and where to place them, saving you time and money. Changes to any schedules are easy to see and the responses are easy to manage.

When I Work also offers features like task management, which allows you to manage projects of less complexity in the same application. And if you are looking for integration, yes, you can use their library of APIs for that. But, you need to click on the developer link at the footer for more details. Their integration features are not prominently displayed on their website.

Inconvénients

No cons I could personally find for the application and its use. Integration via APIs are present, but this is more for organizations who have techs who can implement them. I have seen organizations with limited development capabilities due to their areas of expertise, where integrations might pose a small challenge... but this should not necessarily pose as a true con for you.

Utilisateur vérifié
Traduire en français

Great scheduling app with tons of features!

Publié le 08/03/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Scheduling is EXTREMELY easy! Long gone are the days of paper postings and random email messages. It is VERY nice being able to reference your entire schedule from the moment it is posted, going all the way back to your initial employment. Even those with little to no computer experience can use it fairly easily.

Avantages

It is EXTREMELY easy for the end-user to utilize this software. There are also some pretty good mobile applications that it offers which makes tracking your schedule very easy!

Inconvénients

There are a lot of overly-helpful tips and suggestions that constantly spam the administrators' email accounts and scheduling interfaces. (Essentially the company does this to assist the administrators, but there is no way to stop it, which makes it very annoying after awhile). The mobile application can also be buggy at times, and the website schedule does not work properly on mobile phones that don't have a "desktop view", as the website does not have a mobile version designed for it. This forces you to use the mobile app on mobile devices unless your mobile phone can display it in a "desktop view". On a normal computer interface, this works just fine.

Hi there!

Thanks for taking the time to review our app. We are glad to hear that When I Work is making scheduling easier for you and your team.

If you are having trouble unsubscribing to our emails, please reach out to us at support@wheniwork.com and we would be happy to help get you unsubscribed on our end.

At this time When I Work is only supported on our web app via computer or or on mobile apps on Android and iOS devices. Our team is prioritizing consistency and parity between our web and mobile apps. I would make sure that you have the most updated version of the mobile app for the latest enhancements we have made.

Thanks,

Adrian
When I Work Team

Pam S.
Traduire en français

When I Work made scheduling and communicating to all employees a breeze!

Publié le 01/02/2018

Avantages

The ease of the program. It was very user-friendly. Scheduling used to take 2 hours, but it was cut down to 30 minutes with WhenIWork. I love that I could customize the shifts. I especially loved that employees had to acknowledge their shifts. There was no more miscommunication that an employee didn't see their schedule. It's also been a great tool to get staff on the same page. The ability to message everyone at once was awesome. Plus the program tells you which employees have viewed the messages. It also has the option for employees to clock in via the app and you can link it with payroll. Employees are able to submit requests for time-off or vacations. Everything you need is in one place. The customer support team is available immediately through their live chat. They have always been very helpful and friendly. Absolutely a wonderful program!

Inconvénients

The only thing I would modify is to have the ability to block off certain dates for requests. That way an employee wouldn't be able to request off Black Friday for example.

Hi there Pam!

Thanks for the great review! We are so happy to hear that you find so much value in When I Work!

In addition, we do have a way to block off days that you don't want your users to request off.

You can create a Schedule Annotation in 'Week View' by clicking the 'Chat Bubble' icon next to the date. You will just need to fill in the details of the annotation and select the box for 'Don't Allow Time Off'.

Here is a guide that walks you through that: http://bit.ly/2nzroHJ

Feel free to reach out to us at support@wheniwork.com with any questions :)

Sincerely,
Kara
-When I Work Team

Deborah K.
Secteur d'activité: Vétérinaire
Traduire en français

The software has made the impossible, possible for scheduling employees

Publié le 22/12/2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I think scheduling would not be managed as well without this software.

Avantages

I love that employees can indicate when they are available and when they are not available. I love that they can put in requests for time off which helps me not rely on myself for remembering. I love that there are additional features for rate of wage. I like the attendance and I can see if employees are showing up late or getting into overtime. There is a budget feature which I have not used but think would be very helpful in the future.

Inconvénients

I wish that I could have the option of excluding some employees when sending a general email through WIW. I also wish that open shifts were always a different color especially when looking at the schedule by position. This would bring my attention to the open shift and alert me that someone is needed. I wish I could publish an employees schedule out for more than 1 week.

Hi Deborah,

Thanks for taking the time to review When I Work. We appreciate hearing from you and are glad to know When I Work is helping to make your teams¿ and your work lives easier!

When sending custom email messages to your employee's you can select which employees you would like to send the email messages to, by clicking on the "To" field and selecting their names from the list.

There is not a way to automatically change the colors of the OpenShifts. Instead managers would have to manually edit the OpenShifts and change the colors on the Scheduler page.

When it comes to publishing the schedule, you can use the advanced publishing feature to publish the schedule for any desired date range: https://help.wheniwork.com/articles/publishing-the-schedule-computer/#advanced-publishing

If you have any questions about When I Work, please check out our help center at https://help.wheniwork.com/ or email our Customer Care team at support@wheniwork.com!

Thanks,
Adrian

Nicola M.
Secteur d'activité: Eau/gaz/électricité
Traduire en français

Does what it is supposed to

Publié le 09/09/2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I loved this product until a setting (that I didn't touch) mysteriously changed itself, causing my subscription to increase significantly. I didn't notice it for 14 months. When I addressed this with When I Work, I was told that their policy is to not provide credits or refunds - in this case even when it seems it was them that had overcharged. I have gone from a very satisfied long-term customer, to one who feels like When I Work is not there for its clients at all. And I am suspicious that others would have their background settings changed as well (I didn't even know what or where it was).

Avantages

It's visual and simple. It schedules down to 15 minute increments. It makes a very dynamic schedule like ours, easy to manage and understand.

Inconvénients

It would be good if a shift automatically started from the time you first click on the schedule. It would be good if they understood how tricking and overcharging their customers leads to a complete lack of loyalty. Buyer beware! Just keep on checking your subscription amounts each month. As if you don't have other things to be occupied with.

Réponse de When I Work

Thank you for the feedback and we are happy to hear the product is meeting your scheduling needs. We pride ourselves on our customer service, and it's a primary reasons so many business owners choose When I Work over other options.

We understand your frustration in this situation where you enabled a feature which was underutilized.

When I Work does not change billing settings without the explicit written consent by the Account Holder.

We also email out an invoice to Account Holders for every transaction made to ensure clear transparency.

When I Work's flexible and transparent billing allows businesses to only purchase what they need. For some of our customizations, such as international text support, there is a recurring monthly add-on fee.

All pricing customizations are clearly listed on the Account & Billing Page and prior to consenting to the recurring payment- we require the Account Holder's consent to our Terms of Service, Refund Policy, and Privacy Policy.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 4.0/10

Helen J.
Secteur d'activité: Construction
Traduire en français

User Friendly, Easy to Use and Understand.

Publié le 08/10/2019

Avantages

DASHBOARD : Upon logging in, the dashboard shows the exact total amount of time and money put it by all employees. That way, I can see if there is something out of the ordinary as long as I know the average expense we put on the payroll.
AS AN ADMIN/PAYROLL/SUPERVISOR: I can customize who can view and edit the time of the members in the team. Typically, I give part of admin rights to the team leaders or supervisors. This way, it saves my time in editing login errors and focus more on the whole organization. If I want to do a roll call, I can do it at my desk in one glance.
It helps me organize the schedule of the whole organization for next week's work operation and post it when it is finalized. No more excuses such as "I didn't know".
At the end of payroll period, reporting is a breeze!
AS A USER WITH LIMITED ACCESS : As a user, I have limited view of the data. I can only view my own hours. Which it is what I'm supposed to only see. I can watch my hours and limit myself to working more than 40 hours per week. I can send my Personal Time off and wait for the admin's approval. As a contractor employed by the organization, I can post my time availability. I don't have to go back and forth talking and negotiating to the supervisor. I can do this remotely with an app.

Inconvénients

So far, I have nothing least to say about this software.

Hi Helen,

Thank you for utilizing When I Work and for this awesome review!

We appreciate hearing from you and are glad to know When I Work is helping to save some time and make your teams' and your work lives a little easier.

Vicki

Joey W.
Secteur d'activité: Divertissement
Traduire en français

Makes my life SO much easier!

Publié le 08/05/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Scheduling is a BREEZE!! You just have to try it yourself. There are way too many features that simplify my work load to list. All I know is that my business runs smooth as heck because of WhenIWork.

Avantages

the software is great, but the customer service is OFF THE CHARTS! I wasn't a very tech savvy guy when I first started using WhenIWork, so I was constantly chatting with customer service and they were always extremely helpful, found answers if they didnt know the answers, and sent a handwritten personalized thank you card when I first joined. This is an example of a company that does things RIGHT! I love the scheduler, but also the hire feature, auto-assign, and the work chat allows me to email my entire team (as much as the employees change) without having to update a contact list email.

Inconvénients

My business is strangely specific, so my needs are very specific. WhenIWork covers all the bases for me except being able to load saved shift templates from the mobile app. I can publish them from the mobile app, but I can't load them unless I'm on a computer. Which I am most of the time, so it's not that big of deal. I don't use a few of the features besides the scheduler, but having the options to use HIRE, TIME CLOCK, and other features are very helpful to other business mangers as well.

Hi Joey,

Thanks for such a fantastic review! Your reputation precedes you as a great customer to chat with, I have heard about the balloon pirate ship! We're so glad you're continuing to enjoy When I Work and that it has made running your business smooth!

Terra

Lindsay H.
Secteur d'activité: Gestion de l'enseignement
Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés
Traduire en français

We started using When I Work to do scheduling and time clock for our 130 desk-less employees

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 14/11/2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

It saves us a lot of time. We have 130 college students that work for us and they are always swapping shifts or need a shift off for an exam or something like that. They can do all of that through When I Work and I don't have to be the middle man in any of that anymore. It also helps hold them accountable. It makes them acknowledge their shifts and tells them that they are still responsible for the shift until someone accepts it (and notifies if/when it is accepted). It is nice that they get that reminder every time they need to drop a shift and I don't have to find them and remind them all of the time.

Avantages

We love the fact that our employees can access it on their phones. Our employees are college students, so being able to use it on a mobile device is crucial. Our old program didn't have that functionality. I also like that I can go in and move someone's shift to "open" for any other employee to accept. Since our employees are college students and anything required for a course is excused from work, so it is really nice to be able to go in and move a shift for an employee that has an exam or something like that. I also like that employees have to acknowledge their shifts.

Inconvénients

Two things - I can't go in and schedule just one person. We are on a college campus that operate on quarters. I would like to be able to look at an individual schedule for a certain time period and edit it as necessary, but that functionality doesn't exist. My employees are frustrated with the notifications. It is great that someone can do a "drop shift request" that goes out to all of the other employees, but it is frustrating to get 10 emails about that. We (mainly our hourly employees) wish there was an option to get the notifications in a digest once a day instead an email for every single notification.

Hi Lindsay,

Thank you for leaving a review! It is great to hear that When I Work has been able to improve your scheduling process and save you time.

You have provided great feedback here. I can see how the ability to view/edit an individuals schedule could be a valuable feature. Our goal with the notifications is to keep everyone as informed as possible, but I understand it can be a lot if your schedule has many weekly changes. I will be sure to pass these ideas on to our product team!

Thanks again!

Matt

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 7.0/10

Lisa D.
Traduire en français

Makes scheduling super easy!

Publié le 05/02/2018

Avantages

This product is super straight forward and very user-friendly. It is very easy to use the scheduler as well as keep up with employee hours on the Time Tracker. You can easily edit attendance if your employee forgets to clock out and sending messages to the whole group is super easy with the group message feature.

The online based platform is great and the app is the perfect way to post the schedule without having to send out emails of spreadsheets etc. Notifications come straight to your phone regarding scheduling changes, shift swap requests, time off requests, and even when your employees forgot to clock in. Notification alerts are easy to change in settings. There's even a setting to get a reminder 2 hours prior to your shift so in case your schedule is constantly changing, its so easy to keep up with it!

Inconvénients

The satellite/gps location isn't as good as it can be with regards to clocking in. Sometimes it will not let you clock in due to being "too far away" when you are standing right at your work. The app sometimes freezes up when clocking in/out or takes a while to process a clock in. So then when you press "clock in" again, it'll actually clock you out.

Hi there Lisa,

Thank you for leaving us a review!

We are so happy to hear that you and your team finds value in When I Work!

If you continue to run into issues with clocking in and out, please feel free to email our Customer Care team at support@wheniwork.com. Our team will help get the issues you are experiencing resolved.

Thanks again for the review! Hope you have a great day!

Sincerely,
Kara
-When I Work Team

Maria lenin L.
Secteur d'activité: Marketing et publicité
Traduire en français

Manage staffing, scheduling, and attendance of your team for free

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 29/04/2019

Avantages

It’s a great application if you handle a large team and you need to keep track of your employees schedule, time clock , and shift staffing. It can handle up to 75 users. We used this application when i joined a part time job in sales. And it was easy to set up both in desktop and mobile. And when i logged in I can see all members of our department in the Team messaging feature. You can easily read and track all conversation within the team. Choosing your shift or schedule was easy. Just add the shift or schedule you chose for up to 2 weeks and the Manager can view your schedule for the day. Time clocking was easy, just press the IN button and break button if you are on break. Its an awesome application and whats good is that its free to sign up and use these features.

Inconvénients

Well since its free, the features and function are just limited to what the employees clicked on the app but no screenshots of their desktop or other feature that other time applications have that can testify that the logged hours are indeed productive. Unlike Some paid applications that would have integrations to payment system after approval of hours, When I Work does not have other app integrations that would be complete the staffing and accounting system of your business. But so far everything went fine for this application, and moving through features or tabs does not hang and does not have much errors.

Hi Maria,

Thanks for taking the time to leave such a thoughtful and detailed review! I'm glad to hear you're enjoying the free version of When I Work so much! If you are ever interested in any of the paid features, feel free to check them out at wheniwork.com/pricing

Terra

Liz E.
Secteur d'activité: Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif
Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés

Fantastic Tool!

Publié le 17/04/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I will never go back to the old way. When I Work has revolutionized my work day.

Avantages

I have numerous staff working different jobs at different locations. Previously I was using Excel to schedule them all. Keeping track of days off and their class schedules was next to impossible. Letting the staff request time off and set their availability streamlined the process drastically. Since switching to When I Work my time spent scheduling has been greatly reduced. The mobile app is very helpful for my employees. The ability to designate positions is also very valuable. A large portion of my staff work in a child care setting so there are rules about qualifications necessary for each shift. I can designate which staff have which qualifications so that only eligible staff can be scheduled for a specific shift.

Inconvénients

I don't believe I have any cons. Occasionally when they change or update something it will cause an issue. I contact their customer service and it is corrected immediately.

Hi Liz -

Thank you for this amazing 5 star review!

I'm so happy to hear that the features and options we offer meet many of your business needs and make your job easier!

Availability is one of my favorite features we offer since it helps managers get more time back and empowers employees to manage their time!

Thank you again for this great review!

Brad S.
Secteur d'activité: Services et installations de loisirs
Traduire en français

When I have to work, I use "When I Work" to make sure I get to work when I'm Supposed to!!

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 21/02/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall, I really like this Software. It is very affordable for my small company! It has some features and functionality that it's competitor's just simply did not offer. So I actually use 2 different Time tracking softwares. But my employees use this one. If I was forced to make a choice on either "When I Work" or one of their competitors, I would probably have to choose "When I Work". They really do include everything my small business needs and more when it comes to scheduling and time tracking needs. The Geo fencing and Chat feature within the Software is just great. It really takes a lot of concern away from me. It allows the employees to be a bit more free and manage themselves and still be held accountable so I do not need to micro manage. It's hard to Explain, but just try the Software out and you won't be disappointed!!

Avantages

The functionality and features offered are by far the best thing about this Software.
Ease of use, and control of use. Fairly Intuitive, and addresses most all of my needs for my small business!! The Cost! This software is very affordable for a small company.

Inconvénients

I think that the Customer Support is not up to Par. The only way to get support is via Chat or to submit a Ticket. I have been ignored or neglected in the past, and just needed some help and no one was available and Did not respond either. This was when I first started using the Software and so it left a bit of a bad impression with me... I wish the Reports were not just limited to CSV files. I wish the reports were nice and clean and well presented like some of their competitors offer...

Hi Brad -

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review and share you're feedback with us! I'm so happy to hear that When I Work has met a lot of your business needs for managing your team.

I'm sorry to hear that your past experiences with our Care team haven't met your expectations. We currently offer support via live chat and email. These channels allow us to provide support effectively and efficiently for all of our customers at this time.

If you are encountering any issues, please don't hesitate to reach out to us so we can help out. We can be reached at support@wheniwork.com or via Live Chat as you referenced.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 7.0/10