21 avis

JobScore

Simplifiez votre processus de recrutement.

4,2 /5 (21 avis)
21 avis
Jean L.
Secteur d'activité: Semi-conducteurs
Traduire en français

Great for Small to midsize company's

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 22/10/2018

Avantages

I have been using JobScore for many years and many different small companies that I've consulted with. JobScore seamlessly integrates your workforce planning and puts the power in the hiring managers' hands. It simplifies the recruiting process, and allows you to communicate with applicants and hiring managers quickly. You can easily create a career page for your company if you don't have one yet. You can also post to unique job specific job boards that might not be listed on JobScore and using a tracking link to have them go directly to your ATS. The user interface is easy to use and the customer service is quick to response whenever I have a question that I can't look up in the help FAQs.

Inconvénients

If you want to add more features such as preparing offer letters, you will need to pay for a monthly subscription, the basic free program is very useful on it's own, but to get the special features, you will need to pay. I recommend signing up for a free trial and see which features you like, because you'll want to be able to use all of the features when the free trial is over and you go back to the free plan.

Kathy M.
Secteur d'activité: Vente en gros
Traduire en français

The JobScore platform is quick and easy to set up, then it is very intuitive to use.

Publié le 30/06/2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Quick, easy, great variety of job boards including Indeed and Craigslist. Just a terrific streamlined process. Love the ability to customize the product to my Company's candidate flow.

Avantages

It provides all the functionality we need without being too complicated. Posting to job boards is a simple, streamlined process. And in the rare instance you do need to contact Customer Service, they are always prompt, courteous and thorough.

Inconvénients

The only prior "con" I would have listed has since been integrated into the platform. I wanted to limit Manager visibility to just their own roles. That is no longer a "con" as you can now limit that visibility.

Ryan P.
Secteur d'activité: Vente au détail

Development Issues are Customer Issues

Publié le 06/03/2018
Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

A recent deployment/product update brought an internal job posting option. However, it would not work right. It asked for a resume as part of the job application, and had it is a required (which is what we want) but it would not display this way for the internal candidates that were applying.

When I talked to customer support they had to escalate this to the "developers" to see what was going on. After a few days they got back to me and said that "you shouldn't be requiring internal employees to submit a resume anyways." Then preceded to tell me how our company should be recruiting internally. Wait a minute, who is the customer here? I was very surprised by this response. Especially as an Enterprise (highest level available) customer. I was told that the developers would fix it soon but it would probably be within the next few months. =0) Needless to say, they were not happy when I asked for a credit to or account for paying for a product that wasn't working correctly. I am not going to hold my breath for this to happen. =/

Avantages

We started with the free platform (not sure if they offer this anymore).
It was a great fit as we previously had no ATS and candidates applied via a generic email address " this was then distributed to all managers. Not a sustainable process at all.

Inconvénients

- There are many lingering bugs with each deployment of upgrades.
- Customer support is minimal to borderline nonexistent. Either leave a voicemail or send an email. Someone might get back to you within 48 hours. This is for the "Enterprise level" which is per month.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 3.0/10

Secteur d'activité: Internet

Intuitive, Easy-to-use and Simple

Publié le 17/04/2017

Avantages

I've personally used JobScore for two different companies, and I've yet to hear a single bad review. More importantly, our hiring managers and interviewers love the simplicity and intuitive platform. My immediate team uses JobScore daily, and the customer service is consistently quick and responsive to solve any immediate issues that my colleagues or I may have.

Inconvénients

JobScore gets the job done, and it allows me to do my job on a daily basis. Overall, as long as it continues to progress and improve its integrations, I'll continue to highly recommend JobScore.

Katherine B.
Traduire en français

My experience with JobScore has been the easiest part of my job so far!

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 23/06/2017

Avantages

SO easy to use! It's very user intuitive and super easy to customize templates and candidate flow. Our rep in support is always quick to respond and ensures your issues are resolved to their fullest. She also takes the time to show you features that you may not be taking advantage of!

Inconvénients

Not able to restrict by user type. For instance - I don't want Managers to be able to move candidates into certain stages until requirements have been met. (Assessment testing for instance).

Debbie W.
Secteur d'activité: Recrutement
Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés

Consistent responses to postings

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 07/06/2017
Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

Thank you for letting me comment and use JobScore.

Avantages

The ability to post positions to multiple places at once and the fact that I can get a smaller version with 1 post for free.

Inconvénients

Can't provide this information without access to the paid version in all fairness. Does not seem easy to set defaults or change email templates

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 6.0/10

Jamye M.
Secteur d'activité: Événementiel
Taille de l'entreprise: 13-50 employés
Traduire en français

Works really well for applicant tracking

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 29/07/2019

Avantages

Love that it's my one-stop shop for all applicants for open positions. I can see resumes and even send standard communications, etc from the platform. Very easy to use!

Inconvénients

I have zero complaints or issues with the product.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 8.0/10

Josh S.
Secteur d'activité: Logiciels

Great recruiting tool!

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 20/02/2018

Avantages

You decide who is notified and how they are notified when new candidates apply. JobScore helps you provide a great candidate experience by making it quick and easy to review and respond to resume submissions. Provide a great candidate experience with email templates + bulk emailing.

Inconvénients

The tricky part of JobScore is that the ATS is fantastic but it doesn't lead into any Onboarding opportunities...

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 9.0/10

Secteur d'activité: Internet

Just Okay

Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 6 à 12 mois
Publié le 18/12/2018

Avantages

I used Jobscore for highering for a position that got over 600 applicants. It was a challenge to weed through all of the applications but it was much more efficient than just using email.

Inconvénients

I think the namesake function, the "JobScore" was pretty far off base - I found that it heavily weighted an applicants location compared to the job location and ranked some highly qualified candidates from the other side of the country as 1 when we were willing to relocate.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 5.0/10

Great Way to Keep Candidates Organized

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 17/06/2019

Avantages

I love how easy it is to review and categorize candidates with this tool. Posting jobs is very easy and boosting through the platform is great as well. You can easily download resumes and cover letters and allow access at various levels for hiring managers, etc. Overall I really enjoy using this tool.

Inconvénients

They recently increased their pricing so we had to drop down a level and I don't see anything that was lost, which makes me think why were we paying for that level to begin with?

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 7.0/10

Deanna A.
Secteur d'activité: Fabrication électrique/électronique
Traduire en français

My favorite piece of work-related software!

Publié le 07/03/2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

JobScore is simple to use and easy to understand, with superb functionality. It has smoothed and sped up our application process, and allows seamless communication between applicants, HR and the hiring teams. JobScore's technical support is also superb -- service is quick, polite and accurate.

Avantages

Ease and simplicity of use.

Inconvénients

I wish the template letters were available for the lower-priced plans.

Secteur d'activité: Ressources humaines
Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés

No fuss ATS

Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 14/07/2017

Avantages

We frequently recommend Jobscore to our clients. It's a simple, instant and low cost Applicant Tracking system that is literally up and running in minutes. It is standard to the industry as far as features (pay more, get more), low cost, and customer service is terrific. Having configured and implemented major systems, I like Jobscore for its simplicity: little or no configuation. As a recruiter, I don't value a lot of the features on the major systems. I mostly need a way to manage resumes and status/release candidates. Jobscore is great for that.

Chris J.
Secteur d'activité: Conseil en gestion

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 08/08/2017

Avantages

Where do I start, this software is great and it is free for basic functionality. The features that are included in the free version are fantastic. It allows you to post to several free job boards as well as paid job boards if you would like. This software truly allows you to simplify the hiring process and keep detailed notes.

Brad L.
Secteur d'activité: Recrutement

ATS For Everyone

Publié le 04/03/2015

Avantages

I've been an enthusiastic user for a number of years. The interface and workflows are so simple compared to clunky legacy ATS platforms.

Inconvénients

No real complaints. Always easy to get tech support when needed. Hiring managers and clients love it.

Rachael G.

JobScore, Score!

Publié le 09/03/2017
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I have been recruiting for the past five years and have been using various applicant and job tracking systems, JobScore has by far been the best experience yet. The interface is easy to use and navigate, the reporting is useful and well organized and the customer service and support have blown me away. I am impressed with JobScore overall and wish that I had been using it for the entirety of my recruiting career. I would recommend to all companies for their HR and Recruiting department.

Shivani K.

Jobscore is our ATS tool

Publié le 04/10/2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Jobscore is our current ATS tool. My experience as a user has been great. It is super clear where the candidate;s resume is and writing feedback in their notes section is very simple. Very easy and intuitive system.

I think where it falls short is their data. For our recruiting team it becomes very difficult to find day to day data points needed to report back to management/hiring managers. This creates more work for our recruiting team because they have to manually create this data.

Anjali P.

Jobscore as an ATS

Publié le 04/10/2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I have used Jobscore for the past 3 years and while it has gotten the job done it hasn't made getting the job done very easy. We primarily use Jobscore as a place to publish all of our job descriptions and a place to dump/ somewhat organize our resumes. If this is what you are looking for in an ATS then Jobscore works, however ideally we would want our ATS to help us:
- Manage the entire recruiting process and help us eliminate google docs that currently need to be used to open a req. for example
- Make hiring decisions by being able to compare/ contrast candidates, possibly with some sort of a scoring card
- Serve as a place for instant feedback and discussion
Overall I've demoed with a bunch of other ATS' and while I cannot say that any one would perfectly fulfill our needs, I will say that I've seen a lot of others that are much more advanced than Jobscore and as I continue to demo with these folks Jobscore is becoming more and more ancient.

Eric M.

Easy to Use / Simple / Applicant Tracking Software

Publié le 27/05/2014
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Great software product for hiring managers - auto-syndicates to dozens of job boards with 1-click.

Daraksha M.
Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur

Fake jobs

Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 13/09/2017
Provenance de l'avis : SoftwareAdvice

Do not sign up on this website. I do not like anything about this product. I never applied through them. They just took my info and used it to apply on a fake job.

Inconvénients

Took my information from indeed application and applied to a company on their portal. And for all you know the company was fake.

Secteur d'activité: Services financiers
Taille de l'entreprise: 1 001-5 000 employés
Traduire en français

Not overly complicated, lacks features

Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 12/01/2018

Avantages

We had a bunch of new users with great feedback. Our hiring managers could put it to work during the first day which is great for non-tech personnel

Inconvénients

It does lack some bells and whistles that other solutions have, however non critical and for the price we were very happy with what we had

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 9.0/10