39 avis

Workday Financial

Une nouvelle approche de la gestion financière

4,3 /5 (39 avis) Donnez votre avis !
Note globale
Taille de l'entreprise: 13-50 employés

Workday for Office Life

Publié le 09/04/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

We love workday. It is so simple and really streamlines the work process between employees and employers.

Avantages

I enjoy that all of our employees use workday and it makes it very simple to approve their time, as opposed to having to check time cards or check into another account. You can do everything from Workday, enter your time, ask for time off, track employees time, send employee messages, check your pay stubs, see your benefits, and lots more.

Inconvénients

I don' think there are really any cons! It is very simple to use, and is easy to access from a phone as well.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 9.0/10

Secteur d'activité: Comptabilité

Workday Financials Review

Publié le 06/12/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Pretty good, however the points addressed as dislikes should be addressed as it would make workday more robust

Avantages

What I like is the reporting options available in the financials model. It allows us to reconcile grant spending within the award management team along with the depts as all data points are in Workday. Users with the report Writer role are able to construct their own reports and schedule output for specific users as needed. Everything from award creation to sponsor billing can be done from one system.

Inconvénients

There are constraints regarding billing for sponsors on grants for expenses posting outside of award line dates if the company is using a different system for timekeeping. There are also no award or grant compliance checks in workday leaving compliance auditing at risk

Rachel S.

Publié le 29/10/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I use workday to keep track of all my important company information. Overall I would say it's a good platform, but it needs some updating to make it more user friendly. Epically the time and absence widgets. I'm not a huge fan of how this program functions.

Avantages

I like being able to access my personal information, my performance, my time, my benefits, etc. all in one location.

Inconvénients

I don't like how difficult it is to track my time. We have a lock out every week and it is difficult to keep track of the hours I work. I usually have to write them down on a sticky note and transfer them back in once the lock out is over. Very inconvenient. I also don't like how I have to go to a different screen to include my absences like PTO or Maternity leave. It's been somewhat of a mess trying to keep track of al my hours and benefits.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 4.0/10

Secteur d'activité: Automobile

User friendly interface

Publié le 15/08/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Workday Financials gave us much needed reporting capabilities that we weren't getting from other software. The fact that it integrates with our HRM system makes it easier to drill into certain data sets. Adding attachments to invoices and journal entries has essentially turned us into a paperless office.

Avantages

Workday Financials is user friendly and has some great reporting capabilities. The interface looks fresh and it's easy to navigate. Each new release adds additional utility. The Workday Community is a great tool to post ideas and get real world advice from other companies experiencing the same issues.

Inconvénients

Workday runs slow sometimes, especially on days when we're loading payroll and there's a lot of data going through the system. Sometimes Workday gives cryptic and seemingly random error messages.

Kelli T.
Taille de l'entreprise: 1 001-5 000 employés

Workaround

Publié le 03/11/2016
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

When we initially started using this product it was very cumbersome. It improved some of our old processes but then seemed to make other worse. It has either gotten better or we have just gotten use to it. We have also had some issues with invoices getting lost in the system and had to recreate them in order to get them to process. They recently changed the requisition creation and it is not clear what the end user needs to do once they enter a line item. Overall I like the product but I feel it could still be improved. We just started using the HR function this week and so far I like what I see.

Avantages

The reporting capabilities and the ability to drill down in functions to get to the info you need.

Inconvénients

Not always user friendly. The error notes are not very helpful in pointing you to the specific line that has an issue.

Walker E.
Secteur d'activité: Compagnies aériennes/Aéronautique

Most Intuitive Yet

Publié le 30/12/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Workday has been the most enjoyable experience in my career. Nobody likes to fiddle around with software that looks outdated and glitchy when they’re dealing with their paycheck.

Avantages

This has been the most intuitive software for entering payroll information and altering personal information for payroll as well. We’ve never had an issue with Workday and plan on using it forever!

Inconvénients

The only difficult thing to figure out is how many hours you have for the week. Sometimes when you have holiday hours or vacation hours it’s hard to tell how many hours you actually have for the week without submitting it.

Sasha B.
Secteur d'activité: Vente au détail
Traduire en français

Not completely bad, but not user friendly.

Publié le 10/04/2020
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I use it mainly to look at my check stubs, but it does that quite well.

Avantages

I like that once you figure it out it's simple to use, and make it easy to access your information.

Inconvénients

It's not too user friendly when you first start using it. It definitely takes some getting used to.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 5.0/10

Tiffany Y.
Secteur d'activité: Comptabilité

Your usual financial software

Publié le 10/12/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Okay overall, don’t really see anything outstanding compared to other financial softwares

Avantages

Allows user to save particular reports for easy access in the future, especially great if you need recurring reports.

Inconvénients

There should be some sort of a filter feature. I find it troublesome when looking up vendor in the search bar, but unable to refine by cost center or BU without going through pulling the ledger entries.

Libby M.
Secteur d'activité: Services et technologies de l'information

Simple product

Publié le 19/11/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Great tracking tool for a business that has multiple roles/jobs that are salaries, hourly, and contracted.

Avantages

Easy to use and simple product. Does the necessary work and training isn’t necessary bc tool is intuitive.

Inconvénients

Doesn’t have bells and whistles and doesn’t make sense to add on because of the support you get from the basic package.

David M.
Secteur d'activité: Gestion de l'enseignement
Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés

Does what it needs to

Publié le 30/09/2019

Avantages

It allowed us to manage everything to do with payroll as an employee.

Inconvénients

Some features were difficult to find at first but customer support helped.

Minela K.
Traduire en français

Best system for the workplace

Publié le 04/12/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I keep a track of everything work related on workday. It is my starting and end point

Avantages

Workday is all encompassing. From accessing my pay slips to tracking my career and goal development to managing my time, it takes care of everything in one Swift go. Incredibly user friendly

Inconvénients

There are no cons that I have encountered

Gaurav paras S.
Traduire en français

Awesome tool to manage finance in-house

Publié le 09/05/2017

Avantages

User-friendly, easy access, secure to end user

It's easy to provide weekly, monthly and yearly view for Planning

Sometimes slow to access

Customize reports needs to enhance.

Projection reports needs to add for analyzing future trend

Vanessa M.
Traduire en français

It is a little bit difficult to use at the beginning.

Publié le 08/02/2018

Avantages

It has a very simple interface. Reports and features can get customized by ITS on demand. There is an app you can use on your phone with all the working features.

Inconvénients

It contains no tools for project management other than the accounting of available budget, obligations and actuals. Some terms do not reflect the correct accounting, finance, and projext management industries.

Rajesh S.
Traduire en français

All details at one place and easy to handle

Publié le 09/05/2017

Avantages

GUI interface.Easy to use...and user friendly. I am using this from past 2 years and its awsome tool.

Inconvénients

The charts can be improved , taking out the reports is not not so easy and can be improved further.

Secteur d'activité: Services financiers
Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur

Workday Makes Your Workday Easier

Publié le 03/08/2019

Avantages

Implementation was easy and adoption of the program happened quicker than normal from other programs.

Inconvénients

Customer Service representatives could be friendlier.

Traduire en français

Excellent, I can have all the analysis of my management in a single financial management system.

Publié le 13/04/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Allows me to register new levels of financial efficiency and business performance with Workday accounting software, I could quickly respond to anomalies as they happen with reports and in-memory accounting, I could manage all activity with configurable business processes. A great benefit is that I have accomplished to change proactively to internal and external changes without IT resources or costly customizations.

Avantages

I like most is that it gives me the possibility of having all the analysis of my management in a single financial management system. I find it interesting that it helps me to lead strategic planning and find the best ways for the profitability of my new business.

Inconvénients

I'm practically new using the tool, but I think it would be useful to include the possibility of including the initial data of the company and predict its productivity in the short term.

Anne W.
Taille de l'entreprise: 1 001-5 000 employés

Workday _ lots of options

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 27/11/2018

Avantages

everything is in one place - time off; evaluations; goals; job openings. I love one-stop shops

Inconvénients

Never had figured out how to get rid of certain items or delete them specifically in the job interest. I have them lingering on the side but would like to delete. Can't figure it out :-)

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 9.0/10

Devender kumar S.
Traduire en français

It is good experience of working with this tool.

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans
Publié le 15/05/2017

Avantages

Very user friendly interface. easy to operate and reports can be taken out very easily. Used to of this tool is about 3 years.

Inconvénients

It is good tool however recovery of reports by this tools sometime seems difficult and need to improve its efficacy and speedy data and report production.

Shiawtian C.
Traduire en français

Friendly and easy to use interface. Very powerful report and data sorting tool

Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
Publié le 11/02/2018

Avantages

I like the easy access to different reports. I can put down information the way I want it and dive deeper into the data if I need to. Everything is linked and stored in an easy to navigate format so you will have an easy time looking for what you need.

Inconvénients

I don't like that reports can take a while if the data size is fairly large. Also if you attempt to click around too much before Workday process what you want it to do, you will get an error message. It is very easy to create this error message if you click around too much without giving it some time.

Salvador A.
Taille de l'entreprise: 501-1 000 employés

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 23/05/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall my experience with this software has been good. Has come in very handy at my new job.

Avantages

I like the fact that it keeps records of my w2 and other information after I had stopped working at a previous job for a year.

Inconvénients

I was locked out once and having to verify my identity to be able to reset my password was a bit of a pain but that was the only thing I was not fond of.

Kellie H.
Traduire en français

Workday is an easy-to-use software that keeps everything in one place

Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 30/09/2019
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

I am very satisfied with the use of workday in our company.

Avantages

It's easy to understand, and I do not have trouble finding what I need it. It is simple to use and effeicent for our personal management needs.

Inconvénients

Requesting absences is not often a smooth process. There are often errors that pop up that are not accurate.

Secteur d'activité: Enseignement supérieur
Traduire en français

Workday is not for every business

Publié le 18/09/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

My overall experience with Workday is sometimes frustrating since I cannot get the reports I need to do my job. I work with the filing of 1099s for all the vendors and it's impossible to run reports with the information I need in order to report accurately to the IRS.

Avantages

Workday enables businesses to view all their financials in just a few clicks.

Inconvénients

Usually when a report is exported to excel, it's hard to view since the columns contain information that are irrelevant and need to be hidden.

Taille de l'entreprise: 501-1 000 employés

Workday Review

Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus d'un an
Publié le 14/11/2018
Provenance de l'avis : Capterra

Overall I am happy with my experience using Workday. I love being able to go to one place for all my HR needs.

Avantages

I love how Workday is my company's one stop shop for all things HR. It's easy to be able to log in and have all the important things in one place. We do our annual reviews here, our employee information is tracked here, and our training services are done through here. Prior to Workday, we used many different platforms - now we just have this one.

Inconvénients

I find the platform can be slow, and the user interface is not very compatible with Internet Explorer.

Probabilité de recommander le produit: 6.0/10

Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés

Workday review

Publié le 04/12/2018

Overall I have had a good experience with Workday

Avantages

Workday is an easy to use time management software. Unlike a lot of internal time management software Workday can be used through their app on your phone. It is convenient if something comes up and you need to make an adjuster to you work schedule on the run.

Overall I do not have any complaints about Workday

Ryan K.
Traduire en français

Great product, easy to use, very user-friendly

Publié le 13/03/2018

Avantages

Love the reliability of the product itself, very easy to use and user-friendly user interface, decent documentation outlining features and functionality

Inconvénients

Wish it were easier to integrate with other software systems, although I know the company is making a push in that direction. Also wouldn't mind a cheaper option for small (rather than medium) sized businesses...