ProWorkflow

Rapport qualité-prix
Fonctionnalités
Simplicité d'utilisation
Support client

des utilisateurs recommandent cette application

247 avis

Jessica rose M.

Bring on tick Friday - Love ProWorkFlow

Publié le 25/07/2018

Our team are able to collaborate more. We have a greater transparency with clients & are overall much productive.

Avantages

Our team are able to collaborate & we are able to manage both projects (development/design) as well as monthly recurring tasks (agency social media posting/community management). ProWorkflow weekly workload app is a life saver & the team proactively have a "tick Friday" were we go home early if all boards are cleared and completed. Our business is able to see where the profitability lies within our services & where we can make improvements. Highly recommend this tool due to its ease of use & flexibility.

Inconvénients

For recurring tasks / monthly repetitive services of an agency you cannot just duplicate a current "project" and rename it. This would be an awesome time saving feature to have.

Hayley N.

QA Graphics-Pro Work Flow Review

Publié le 02/03/2021

Overall Pro Work Flow has been a great experience. Their online chat and help service always helps when I'm stuck trying to update something or do something specific in a report. My customers have found it very easy to use as well which is a huge plus for me as we deal with hundreds of clients a month and multiple clients per project. The ability for me to be the administrator and to see everything for messaging, time reporting, time auditing, etc has also been a great tool for our business as well for my team.

Avantages

I like the ease of functionality on this software. I love being able to toggle between my work and my users and the ability to categorize projects, tasks, etc. The archive function is amazing and very easy to use. The ability to communicate between customers and my staff with the software is very smooth as well. Also, the ability of my customers to respond directly in their email inbox was a game changer. In the world where everyone has a million sites and passwords to remember, they don't necessarily have to remember this one in order to do business with us. My [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and I also really like the reporting that is available for staff time reporting, monthly project updates, etc.

Inconvénients

I feel like the app could use work. Honestly I don't use it and my clients tend not to use it as well. It's a bit hard to navigate to specific projects and the view is a lot different than the website so it's hard to communicate with them where they need to go.

Carmen E.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services environnementaux

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 5.0 /10

Good start but still a lot to be implemented

Publié le 06/08/2018

Whilst PWF has potential and I'm sure the intention to rectify and further develop the software is there, in it's current format it does not meet our business needs, requiring us to use external software sitting outside of PWF's functionality. It appears to be set up for a niche market and would do well to expand its capabilities to provide fuller functionality for all clients.

Avantages

I've been using PWF for a year now and see there is potential for this to be a convenient, easy to use tool once development improvements have been implemented. The support staff are friendly and provide assistance where possible. The software enables us to pay per user and grants multiple users to access the platform with individually allocated access rights, allowing us to set security levels pending the role of the user and adjust our monthly payments pending the number of consultants we currently have on board. You are able to live track time which is helpful for our consultants in allocating to billable projects. Review of time entered and staff workload is also a useful function.

Inconvénients

I feel this software is still in its developmental stage and has a lot of improvements to be implemented. For example, integration with MYOB is poor and non usable, invoicing fields need expanding (ie choice of PO or street address, ABN field for recipient, etc), templates and emailing tools are very basic and limited, contact listings are restrictive and missing vital fields (ie ABN, PO Box, etc) or requiring double handling (ie single contacts need to be connected to a non existent company, for example where no company is applicable you have to create fake one to connect them contact to), reports need to have more functionality and retrospective time reports come up with errors in date ranges making data inaccurate, add/edit tasks need further options such as sort functions, window resizing/positioning needs to be added, pro bono projects cannot be marked as non billable unless you tick them off as "invoiced" (which is incorrect and misleading). These are just a few of the issues we have recently been struggling with.

Kendra B.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

I've tried everything else... ProWorkflow is the cream of the crop

Publié le 02/03/2021

I've been a customer for many years. I feel like a value to the company with the communication I get from you guys and support. I love how you take feedback and actually make your product better based on our suggestions. It makes me feel like I'm a part of building this great software.

Avantages

The customization is unmatched. You can really make this exactly what you need it to be. I have a very creative and visual brain but need to stay organized. This allows me to create what works best for my brain and has changed the game for onboarding clients, running projects and much more. I now come across like a type-a CEO.

Inconvénients

I wish there was more automation. That would be really great. I had tried out dubsado for this, but it is a really crap product in comparison. It automates and love the templates they had, but when it came to project management, there's no comparison.

Basecamp, Trello et monday.com

Pourquoi choisir ProWorkflow

PWF checked all the boxes. Accelo was close, but it wasn't as intuitive and not as customizable and the UI is so much better with PWF. I'm a designer. I need this to look great and work with my creative brain.

Logiciel antérieur

Accelo

Pourquoi passer à ProWorkflow

Again, ease of use, features were unmatched, customizability, and it just looks great.
Sarah C.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

ProWorkflow is the best task management tool

Easy to customise
Easy to track time and projects
Connects seamlessly with xero

I love it, I tested many demos, it has an attractive interface, accuracy, great support - this task management system gets a 9.8/10 from me :)

Inconvénients

Sadly there is no pause button on the timer

When invoices transfer to xero they keep the hourly rate - so I can't activate auto invoice reminder in xero otherwise i have to remove that rate off each task (no time for that)

Large scale project management and team communication tools could have improvements made

Leah D.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur

Out of the Box Solution for Creatives

Publié le 09/02/2021

Favorite things: Job numbers, Messaging, Custom task templates, expense and notes feature. Private notes feature.

Avantages

I've been using ProWorkflow for over a decade. The time tracking, custom task templates, messaging and client interface make it a critical part of my business. The few times I have had to contact customer service they have been responsive and exceptionally helpful. ProWorkflow is the administrative backbone of my business. At a glance I can see where a project is, how much time has been spent on it, what tasks have been completed and which ones are outstanding. I can add documents, notes and information specific to each project. When a project completes, it is archived and very easy to pull up should I ever need to reference it again. If you are looking to for a way to EASILY manage your projects and workflow - this is the software for you.

Inconvénients

I dislike the fact that contractors cannot track time in the software. So if I have 10 contractors I use, I have to buy full account access for each of them, even though they may only use the software 2-6 times a year. This has always been my biggest complaint.
Add time tracking to the contractor designation and charge 1/2 of the employee rate.

Basecamp et Asana

Pourquoi passer à ProWorkflow

Project numbering, project archive, custom task templates, detailed time tracking and reporting.
Chris G.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Invaluable tool for our business, we love it!

Publié le 09/02/2021

We work with PWF multiple times a day, every day. We have seen continued commitment to always making the product better. We rely (without worry) on this tool, and it helps us manage and grow our business

Avantages

Simple but robust, does everything we need from time tracking, project/task management and assignment to invoicing

Inconvénients

Might not have been the coolest looking option to start with but has gotten steadily better, but regardless, the functionality is the key and it doesn't disappoint

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité: Services et technologies de l'information
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 8.0 /10

Straight to the point solution

Publié le 25/07/2019

Overall, a great solution that cuts through the noise for you in the already-crazy world of project management with great value for money as well.

Avantages

- Great support for Agile sprints, you can tell that the Agile methodology was thought of in the product's design, offering so many tools and features that enable working on sprints and other fast-paced projects.

- Nice Milestone and Kanban visualisation as well. As I said earlier, points your attention to the most important thing to note; straight to the point.

- Great value for money too.

Inconvénients

- Not great support for all invoicing scenarios; that would be useful to integrate into some projects that perhaps require follow-on funding or fractional and/or incremental payments.

- It doesn't have great support for extra-platform communication with colleagues and third parties that are outside the platform, this could be useful when interfacing with clients who may not be registered users

Bitrix24 et Trello

Pourquoi passer à ProWorkflow

Because ProWorkflow offered the right balance between fair-pricing and a rich feature set.
Melanie A.
  • Secteur d'activité: Études de marché

PWF Review

Publié le 02/03/2021

We love it. I did a lot of research and believe it is the best project management tool out there. You just need to accept that you need to adjust your processes and workflow to use the tool optimally

Avantages

Task management, organization and the collaboration piece are what I like most. Also we were able to successfully integrate the tool with Salesforce

Inconvénients

The UI good be improved to have a bit more professional feel.

Wrike

Pourquoi passer à ProWorkflow

the ability to integrate with salesforce was more feasible with PWF
Tyson C.
  • Secteur d'activité: Vente en gros
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 1 001-5 000 employés

Great platform

Publié le 19/07/2018

Fantastic staff. We have a complex setup using a request for and through their team, and the team at Zapier, we've created great functionality for all types of requests. All of our designers and marketing staff use PWF to maintain over 2,500 requests to-date.

Avantages

Fantastic PM platform for teams with multiple users all looking to collaborate on projects down to the task level. Due dates are great to keep things on time. API integration into BOX is huge for us. We also take advantage of Zapier integration to allow the information import from complete online request forms automatically into the project request.

Inconvénients

Some features could be added to improve usability. The option to send a message or file to anyone via email address, not just registered users, and let them respond. The ability for those non-registered users to view a project for say, status, or who is assigned to it. Or the option to give outsiders the ability to view a project status in process. Also, a process for project/task reviews by non-users. For example, a triggered message with a button to approve, or reject, or provide feedback that feeds back directly into the platform. Our users would also like more customization on the "Home" screen as to which detail is displayed rather than the default info.

Scott M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Assurance
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 1 001-5 000 employés

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 9.0 /10

Best combination of features and ease of use

Publié le 02/03/2021

Overall experience is great. One of our business verticals needed a better way to intake and triage a large number of low-complexity projects that consist of the same general set of tasks. PWF's feature set with project and task templates made this very easy. Additionally, the excellent user interface made PWF a great way for users to not just manage their projects/tasks related to this business line but to also use it to manage their work from other business verticals too (i.e. more personal project management software). We got to a comfort level where we deployed the ability for some of our customers to directly send project requests through the software which further streamlined our processes and also made the customers happy that they could now have insight into project progress and interaction with the team assigned. Again though, the key was the overall user interface which made user adoption easy; something we'd struggled with using other project management software.

Avantages

The user interface is fantastic. Super clean. Easy to navigate and made overall learning curve for all users nice and short. One thing I learned after a couple of years of having deployed other work/project management software is that the software is only useful if people use it. Sounds obvious, but if something is complex and requires lots of time to learn, or the user interface isn't quite as intuitive, then the adoption rate won't be as high and the entire purpose gets defeated. PWF is so thoughtfully laid out and the features are in obvious places that basic users were able to be effective after just a few minutes of hands-on exploring. Our adoption rate was nowhere near these levels prior to deploying PWF.

Inconvénients

The feature set compared to some of the bigger competitors in this space was a little less robust. However, depending on what you need it may be just fine, as it was for us. There were some things that others had that PWF did not, but for us those were less critical. My one gripe is that the development of this software has gone in fits and spurts. We've been with PWF for almost 5 years now and just recently did we start to see developments/improvements be deployed at a somewhat regular cadence. Again though, we made the decision to go with PWF based on its featureset originally so the new improvements are just gravy to us.

David R.
  • Secteur d'activité: Conseil en gestion

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

The best software we didn't write for our business

Publié le 09/02/2021

We carry out consultancy assignments in the energy and environmental sector with a heavy bias towards the engineering expertise which our consultants have. We are able to set up , cost and implement projects through to final invoice on PWF for all our multiple clients. Our teams are built per assignment which allows us to use to take full advantage of the communication and file-sharing tools that PWF provides; its integration with Dropbox makes life easy.
Whenever we prepare large tenders, we prepare our draft project plan for clients using PWF.

Avantages

Proworkflow is wonderful!. When our business was expanding we needed software to manage our workflow, invoicing, project management and so much more and we needed to move out of the spreadsheet nightmare. We carried out a thorough search of products that integrated with Xero, our online accounts and then we did a live comparison and we could find no fault with PWF. We adopted and have used it ever since and we are completely organised as a result. We also are able to scale up or business effortlessly.

Honestly, I can't think of anything right now that I don't like about PWF

WorkflowMax

Pourquoi passer à ProWorkflow

It supplied our needs better
Michael C.

Keeps Management Simple

Publié le 29/02/2020

Proworkflow has allowed me to grow my business to where I am now. Scheduling was predictable and I always had flexibity to shift my schedule around on the fly without a lot of pain. The work flow from quote to projects to invoicing has been seemless.

Avantages

Proworkflow requires minimal effort to stay on top of your business. I think the importance of this gets overlooked too often. Setting Quotes and invoices are minutes at most, and setting projects and adding tasks can be done on the fly with little investment of your time. You can see the impact on resources scheduling before you even finish setting up your planning your tasks. I don't have enough words how valuable of a tool this has been without scrambling our brains to operate.

Inconvénients

If you need a more sophisticated system for proposals and invoices Proworkflow is not there. It will give you just enough flexibility to customize a quote and send your invoices to quickbooks/Xero directly from a quote or proposal. But if you need quote/proposal templates for multi page terms and conditions, and percentage invoicing or progress billing, be prepared to do these manually.

Avaza, Teamwork, Mavenlink et ActiveCollab

Pourquoi choisir ProWorkflow

Bqe had too many steps to start a project for our fast paced architectural busoness. We are a small firm, so we will not have a full time person dedicated to managing the system. We just needed to take changes that are thrown our way and get it into the project management system fast and capture all the time, and progress. Quotes should be able to get done in minutes to get a small project signed off on.

Logiciel antérieur

BQE Core Suite

Pourquoi passer à ProWorkflow

Proworkflow had the least amount of on-boarding required while having the most features. Their support team was great at teaching us how to use it, at no cost.
Tracey L.
  • Secteur d'activité: Génie civil

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Overall ProWorkFlow services the needs of the business very well. However there is room to...

Publié le 21/09/2017

The benefits of day to day performance of PWF software far outweighs the lack of adequate financial reporting. Appreciating that this tool is project management / scheduling focussed, some basic cost analysis is necessary when scheduling projects which have gone over estimates,etc. Overall, we are satisfied with the product and would happily recommend it to people we know as being one of the better ones to consider.

Avantages

Project management, work scheduling, standard reports, quality of support service; response times to emails; time sheets; time widget;

Inconvénients

Financial reporting - being able to export expenses information, in an excel format, functionally - including expense title; description, cost, dated entered into PWF and invoice/d status.
Being able to see the status of the expense on the front screen, rather than drilling into the individual expense would be very beneficial.
Employee Leave - as a time management / project management tool, recording / reporting leave has been overlooked;
There is no ability to duplicate a project.
Recording an employee's hourly rate. There is no provision to record an individual's hourly rate. It would be great if this could be included in Staff Users & Permission profile for each employee and then be exported as part of a report which reports project income against wages expense.
Financial comparisons / breakdown information. It would be great to be able to have a standard report which reports on project income, project expenses and project wages expenses as separate items, in excel format.
Custom Reporting - it is very difficult to discern / interpret how to draft a custom report. The process is ambiguous.

Réponse de ProActive Software Traduire en français

Thanks for the review Tracey!

Utilisateur vérifié

Well-priced Intuitive Platform with Excellent Support

Publié le 26/01/2016

Our marketing agency had evaluated time tracking tools in the past and ended up scrapping the tool shortly after installation due to lack of support from the vendor. It was a significant time and money investment that was essentially wasted. With that history, we approached a new tool with great caution and extreme due diligence. Unless you are going to hire developers and build your own solution, there will always be compromises and a constant state of development and upgrades. We started with a list of 50 vendors, whittled it down to 5, and ultimately went with ProWorkflow.

The PWF team is stellar. Beyond stellar really. From the get go, our contact Ivan was incredibly patient with our extreme due diligence. He was readily available to understand our needs and answer questions. Besides being impressed with the platform, we were very drawn to the lack of implementation fee or contract. Highly unusual compared to the other vendors we evaluated. We loved this commitment to happy customers and they have more than proven that they are interested in happy customers. Our Implementation Specialist Dena has been super helpful in getting everything set up correctly. Our Support Specialist Jack is easily accessible and often answers questions with a quick screencast which is super helpful.

The platform itself is easy to use and the internal team has migrated to it well. We have set up over 20 project templates which has aided our project team tremendously saving time creating schedules and making the steps relatively consistent between projects. The design team loves having fully built out schedules with clear expectations and deadlines.

One compromise we did have to make is in regards to reporting. Due to client agreements, we cannot give financial visibility of projects to all team members and the advanced plan didn't work for us as we have resources that span multiple clients. This has left some managers without the ability to pull their own reports which took some getting used to but they are adjusting.

Avantages

• Support. The PWF team is the gold standard of customer service!!
• Value
• Ease-of-use
• Using the platform has broadened awareness of what it really takes to complete a project (both from a time and budget perspective)
• Ability to estimate jobs prior to work commencing
• Project templates
• Organization-wide project visibility
• Project and task visibility increases accountability because resources and deadlines are clearly articulated.
• Scalable platform

Inconvénients

• Unfortunately we cannot give all team members visibility to the reporting features due to client confidentiality reasons. It puts an extra burden on the admins to provide reports (which is totally manageable at this time) but ideally you could set reporting permissions on a client level.

Georgia P.

• Support client

Powerful, Genius, Highly Tailored!

Publié le 07/02/2018

Avantages

ProWorkflow is a big secret that people don't know about.

I have seen it all, and I have tried it all- You name the tool, and I've seen it. I have been continuously looking for the exact thing that would work for my situation, making me a national expert on what other tools are out there and ProWorkflow does the job!

What's great is that no one else has been able to steal this- ProWorkflow is genius - I understand that the first 30 days takes learning and I was committed to being a power user and thought it was amazing that someone would call me! The CEO himself as well! His dream and vision are clear, and it takes a particular kind of person to create this. My clients love the reports and how instantaneous it is.

I tell my clients about ProWorkflow and when they into the tool and see what it's all about they go "what! this is couture software but at Walmart prices!!

ProWorkflow is like my car- I know it's going to be there when I need it and work when I get in the car. ProWorkflow is powerful!

The folks that thought this up - are geniuses and this goes back to one thing, the customer experience, and research and this is what the CEO did. He created ProWorkflow from the experience from the customer of the customer.

Thank you Georgia!

Susan M.

ProWorkflow - 4 year user

Publié le 09/02/2021

Our firm continues to utilize ProWorkflow in new and effective ways after 4 years. The company has released several upgrades that have been great. One of our favorites is the Project Board.

Avantages

The main reason we selected ProWorkflow was to track project estimated hours to actual hours and see those results in a clear graphic format. PWF has exceeded our expectations. As our workload has increased, along with the number of projects, PWF has allowed us to stay very organized and work more efficiently. The customer service is outstanding. The PWF account representative is readily available for quick questions and training at any time. This is all inclusive of the overall cost of the software.

Inconvénients

The profitability reports can be a bit time consuming to set up. Also, an earlier feature, the ability to show project locations on a map, is no longer available.

Justin P.
  • Secteur d'activité: Études de marché

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

ProWorkflow has powerful features yet is still very intuitive for Project Managers and Team...

Publié le 15/09/2017

Introducing Project Management in a Marketing environment is very difficult. This is a group of people that don't typically like to be dictated timelines and held accountable for documenting their hours and progress on projects.

ProWorkflow was the only Project Management software I found that had the robust features I needed to effectively document projects and manage resources, while providing an intuitive interface that creative team members would embrace.

Avantages

I started using ProWorkflow as a project management tool for marketing teams. They liked that it was well designed and extremely easy to use. There is so much flexibility -- such as entering Time Spent -- that users have options in finding what workflow suits them best.

What I personally like most is how quick and easy it is to navigate between the different screens. Practically everything is a link, so it's very efficient moving around within, and between, projects.

Inconvénients

If I HAVE to identify a shortcoming with ProWorkflow, based solely on my own preferences, it would be the reporting tools. They are very robust, even including a custom report builder, but it's never been as intuitive as the rest of the software.

Réponse de ProActive Software Traduire en français

It's great to hear that you're loving ProWorkflow Justin! Thank you for the brilliant review.

Daniel T.
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

So Far - Really Good.

Publié le 29/08/2016

Work are a growing, highly productive print studio / communications department that services both internal clients in our large organisation and many external clients. It is hard to find a Production Management System that is 'one size fits all'. But, for the most part, ProWorkflow is very diverse and adaptable. After researching and comparing ProWorkflow with other PMS's, this was the most comprehensive and adaptable to our needs.

We implemented ProWorkflow about 1 month ago and have not looked back. With the ease of an all-in-one space for us and our clients to lodge jobs and interact with projects and accounts, tracking, quotes and invoices and CRM. It makes our very heavy work load so much more manageable and accurate. Nothing can fall into the cracks of our frantically busy schedule and be missed with all deadline tracked. Clients no longer have a long delay to be invoiced via combersome manual processes between us and our accounts department, as this is now all integrated as part on our professional work flow using this system. Over all, it has fixed a lot of work flow issues for our very time poor, small team.

The support is great. The training, general customer service and support, and follow up (yes - actual follow up) well surpasses my expectation of online software - in fact any interaction I can think of to do with software or online service.

They are always taking on board my input to better the software to make it more flexible and adaptable as best they can, and are often updating and bettering the system.

So far - really good.

Avantages

- Comprehensive, adaptable all-in-one PMS.
- Easy and quick to use.
- Great Support.

Inconvénients

- Lack of integration between project / project request data and quote/invoice data.
- Unable to have multiple companies for the one contact.

Réponse de ProActive Software Traduire en français

Thanks Daniel! We appreciate the review ;-)

Dianne S.

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

ProWorkflow is a flexible tool for project planning and more

Publié le 24/07/2018

We are still learning to take advantage of all the valuable tools PWF offers for project planning and time management. The tools we are using have helped us realize the actually amount of time we should be allocating for different project types as well as keeping tasks / projects slipping through the cracks.

Avantages

Variety of ways of tracking time (from pre-planning the day or week to tracking as you work)
Mobile app as well as other online apps work well.
Project planning and allocating time for tasks are great to analyzing how much time to allow for projects and tasks.
Templates for tasks / workflows makes it easy to plan out projects.
Integration with Google maps is very handy when traveling to client's homes or project sites.
Integrates well with Xero, after company is manually added into Xero (see con below), for sending over invoices and keeping track of invoice payments.

Inconvénients

I like knowing what features / improvements are in the works for software / online tools I use. With PWF there really isn't a way of knowing what's in the planning stage from the developers.
Xero integration would be better if we could import companies / contacts into Xero rather than having to add to Xero manually.
Events would work better if they would show on task lists. Currently the only place to see them is on the calendar view.

Rik M.

Fantastic

Publié le 09/02/2021

We use it to organize and monitor the progress of every project.

Avantages

Projects. Tasks. Task Templates. Categories. Built-in Gantt chart (customers love it). Customer tracking. Build-your-own reports. Multiple ways to track time are built-in. Integration with Zapier is smooth.

Inconvénients

It integrates with Quickbooks desktop, but I didn't like how it moved over hours and rates. PWF uses a lot of hover menus to keep the interface clean, but if you don't know where to click, you'll miss functionality. The color contrast is very light for older eyes.

Zsolt S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Impression

Customisable perfection

Publié le 02/03/2021

PWF is the most important management tool in our company.

Avantages

I've been a subscriber since 2011.
In the last years the number of new functions skyrocketed.
I love that we can add custom fields, it is really helpful.
I am also happy with the quote and invoice module, the Xero integration is crucial for us.
I can't imagine my company without PWF.

Possible improvements:
- direct email import to projects
- a bit more fancy Fixed Cost Items list editor
- thumbnails for the pictures

WorkflowMax

Pourquoi choisir ProWorkflow

I needed a more professional cloud-based service.

Pourquoi passer à ProWorkflow

I like the Project Page in PWF. And the Custom Fields.
Gina G.
  • Secteur d'activité: Cabinets médicaux

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 7.0 /10

Organising our projects in PWF

Publié le 19/07/2018

We are not using all of he features of PWF - only really using it to time-track some monthly projects and track certain types of billing. The projects help us track our work on projects and also accurately invoice our clients. I know PWF is capable of doing more, but haven't had the need to use the other features.

Avantages

We enjoy being able to load a task template each month for repeating projects.
Also having multiple people able to track their time in the projects from various locations.
Being able to print reports of tasks and times inside of the projects.

Inconvénients

It is a bit "buggy" in certain browsers - ie Can't seem to be able to create a pdf (in chrome) when wanting to print a "tasks and time" report so I just "print" it and then save as pdf that way....also, unable to open new project and use template in one of the browsers (Safari I think). There is usually a workaround though.

I find the archive section a little difficult to navigate when I need to search for quite a few archived projects ie when you hit the back button it takes you out of the archive page, but perhaps I've overlooked something.

Dustin B.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur

• Probabilité de recommander le produit 10.0 /10

Choosing To Use ProWorkFlow Was A No-Brainer!

Publié le 02/03/2021

I chose ProWorkFlow when I was with a previous company. I knew when I started my own company that THIS was going to be the software I was going to use. No doubt in my mind.

Avantages

ProWorkFlow keeps me organized. It helps me to track the progress of a project and the time spent on that project.

Inconvénients

I don't really have anything that I don't like. I feel like there is so much functionality that it can do that I don't utilize. I wish I knew more about how the product works. Maybe offer some more tutorials?

FunctionFox et Time Tracker

Pourquoi passer à ProWorkflow

I've used it before and the ease of use.
Nikita P.

Happy User Since 2011

Publié le 09/02/2021

The business problem that ProWorkFlow solves is making our project management successful and efficient. It helps us look good in front of our clients because we are able to efficiently manage large jobs and thousands of tasks.

Avantages

ProWorkFlow has been essential for our business. It is so easy to use and keeps our projects and tasks organized and easy to manage. Our clients are onboarded easily and they like it because they can always see where their projects are at. Our employees love it because it makes it clear what they need to work on each day. We can organize tasks by priority and by the deadline. The software is so versatile and as our business processes morph over the years, ProWorkFlow morphs along with us.

Inconvénients

One thing that could be improved are adding an option to create auto-generated reports. This way we could send an automatic monthly report to our clients on all tasks/jobs completed and they can easily see what was worked on for them over the month.